Title: Haunted

by Cassy

james_chick2002@yahoo.ca

Pairing: Spike/Xander

Rating: NC17

Disclaimer: Still not mine, but I'm trying!

Summary: Vague season seven spoilers, Xander and Spike in a haunted house.

Feedback: Yes please!

A/N: Many thanks to Alex, the fastest beta in the west!

 

Haunted

by Cassy

 

"I still don't see why I had to come with you." Spike may have been souled but he was still a snarky pain in the ass. It wasn't Xander's idea to bring him along on this little mission and he told him so.

"Because Buffy, she who is better than the rest of us, told me I had to take you with me. So just shut the hell up, Fangl..." Xander trailed off as he remembered that the vampire was now chip-free. "Just shut up, Spike."

"Oh, what's the matter, pet? Just figuring out that I can hurt you? No worries, wouldn't bite you if you were the last warm-blooded mammal on the planet. And don't give me any of that moist and delicious crap either." Spike made an appropriate 'eewww' face at Xander and stalked ahead of him.

"Well, I am. Anya even said so." Xander muttered to himself as he followed along behind the vampire. He still wasn't sure why exactly he and Spike had been sent on this little recon mission to begin with. Buffy had overheard some of the students at school saying that some 'nasty, freaky shit' had happened at this old house over on Bathurst Drive, so here he was off to scope out the sitch with his sometimes-roomie.

As the two approached the house, Xander felt an overwhelming sense of dread. "Spike, I don't think this is a good idea." The blonde scoffed at him and reached for the doorknob.

"What's the matter, Shaggy? 'Fraid some nasty little ghostie is haunting the place?" Xander glared at the smug vampire and squared his shoulders. He refused to look like a wimp in front of Spike. If Spike was going in, he was too. "Fine. Let's go."

The house was dark, dusty, and a bit worse for wear. After carefully making their way around the main floor they headed upstairs to check out the upper level of the house. It wasn't any better, at least not until they reached the master bedroom.

Spike opened the door and let out a low whistle. Xander stepped up behind him to look into the room. His eyes grew large as saucers as he took in the sight. The room was immaculate, clean linens on the bed, flowers in vases, candlelight and soft romantic music. Spike hesitated at the doorway but Xander egged him on.

"What's the matter, Spike? 'Fraid some nasty little ghostie is haunting the place?" Xander sneered. Spike shoved off the doorjamb and sauntered into the room. He turned defiantly and dared Xander to follow him in. Xander did. That was his mistake.

Both vampire and human jumped when the door slammed shut and the temperature in the room dropped. Spike shifted faces and took a fighting stance. Xander pulled his dagger out of his coat and prepared to fight as well.

Simultaneously, both men fell to the floor screaming, their bodies jerked as they were taken over. They fell silent and still for long minutes before Xander sat up and turned toward Spike.

"My love, are you alright?" He reached out and helped the blonde to stand. Once on his feet, Spike pulled Xander into his arms and kissed him.

"As long as you are with me, I'm fine." They kissed again, both men getting as close to each other as physically possible. Spike started to unbutton Xander?s shirt as he walked them toward the bed.

"We have all night, what's the hurry love?" Xander pulled away and looked into the blue/yellow eyes of his lover.

"This body already holds two identities, I don't know how long I can keep them dormant - as it is, they are aware of everything that is happening." The vampire resumed his task of undressing the body in front of him. "How is your host? Is he aware?"

"Strangely, yes. I feel... remnants of someone, or something else in here; it's confusing. The host is not at all happy with current events. There is much eeww-ing and death threats. It's kinda cute actually." They both smiled and kissed again.

The two men were soon naked and stretched out side by side on the bed. Xander leaned over Spike and looked into his eyes before kissing him deeply. He rolled on top of the smaller man and began gently rocking his hips. Spike moaned into his mouth and thrust up against him.

"In me, please, love. Now." Spike begged and spread his legs wide, hooking his arms under his knees and pulling his legs to his chest. Xander chuckled and lowered his face to the tiny pink pucker and licked.

Meanwhile, trapped inside his own body, unable to control a thing, Xander freaked out. Kissing Spike was bad enough, being naked was beyond tolerable, but putting his tongue there ? This was way beyond 'butt-monkey'; he'd never be able to look at Spike again.

Spike wasn't exactly pleased either, except that he figured he had blackmail material on Xander for the rest of his life. The kid wouldn't be able to get away with taking the piss with him anymore.

"Oh God! So hot, so good, more. Please, more!" Spike heard his own voice begging and was somewhat reluctant to agree that it did feel rather pleasant, and while shy sweet William was sure he would die - again - of humiliation, the demon was howling with pleasure. It didn't care who was fucking him, just as long as they didn't stop anytime soon.

Xander tried not to pay attention to what he was doing, what he was feeling. The very idea that the sound of Spike begging was making him hard... well, that was just the thing that had possessed him. Had nothing to do with him at all, even if he was enjoying the sound of the breathy little moans his tongue inside Spike was producing.

Spike had barely a moment to register that he was about to be buggered by Xander's body before he felt the long, hard, hot shaft enter him, stretching him open and making him purr in delight. Both the things occupying himself and Xander were wide-eyed with shock before accepting the strangeness that was vampire physiology and resuming their lovemaking.

As the two beings coupled slowly and sensually, Xander focused on the different sensation of being inside a male body, a vampire body. It was cool, and tight and so incredibly different yet arousing. He almost forgot that he wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. That he was in fact supposed to be fighting this, trying to stop it, but... it just felt so good inside Spike, like nothing he had ever experienced before.

Spike felt his face change as his orgasm approached, the demon was howling for blood with his sex. He felt his arms move, his hands gently moved Xander?s head to the side. The thing inside him was going on instinct now, the demon?s instinct. He felt his fangs penetrate flesh and tasted the sweet blood as it flowed into his mouth. All in all, as possessions went, this one wasn't so bad.

Xander felt the fangs enter his neck and thought that he was going to die. He wasn't prepared for the overwhelming pleasure that the bite gave him. He forgot entirely that this wasn't supposed to be happening and gave himself over to it. It was rapture, it was bliss, it was... Spike sucking on his neck!

"Stop!" Apparently the thing in charge realised what was happening and pulled away. Thank God. He watched as Spike's tongue came out and licked his lips clean. It was damn sexy.

"Wouldn't have killed him, love. The vampire didn't want him to die either," rumbled Spike's voice, husky with desire, and then they were moving again, frantic, desperate movements. Faster and harder, until finally, with a shudder and a roar, they emptied themselves and fell still.

Minutes passed while Xander and Spike waited to see if they would be released now that that the spirits had used their bodies to fulfil their desires. When Xander felt Spike harden once more beneath him, he knew he would have no such luck. He screamed out inside himself that this was not allowed to happen, that no one had ever been there before and it was going to stay that way. He heard himself chuckle and then whisper in Spike's ear.

"The boy here is a virgin, love. Think we should fix that for him? You know you never could pass up a virgin." Xander felt the vibration of Spike's husky laugh and then he was suddenly flipped onto his back.

"It'll be just like our first time. I'll make you feel so good." Xander felt his cock encased in a cool wet vacuum and realised that Spike's body, Spike's mouth, was sucking him off. "Ohh, cold. Good cold."

Spike noted that Xander seemed to babble even when it wasn't him. He wondered if it was ingrained in the body, or if the spirit inside was just a lot like the whelp. He couldn't believe he was sucking Xander Harris' cock. So much for the blackmail.

By the time Spike's body was pushing into his own, Xander was a writhing mass of need and want. He no longer cared that this was Spike, that this was wrong on so many levels. He was trapped, unable to stop anything that was happening but able to feel every touch, every lick, every nibble; he needed to cum and he needed to cum now.

Spike felt his own eyes cross as his cock was slowly encased in the wet heat of Xander?s body. He had no idea where the spirits had gotten the slick from, and rightfully he didn't care, he was just going to enjoy the ride as long as it lasted. It had been far too long since he'd gotten his end away.

Spike wasn't sure when it was that the spirit had left his body, but he knew without a doubt that he was now in control again. He was still buried to the hilt inside Xander and hard as a rock. He froze. Looked into shocked, panic-filled eyes and knew, knew that Xander was back in control as well.

Xander closed his eyes and groaned in frustration. He was so close to cumming. Spike was still hard inside him; his hand was still wrapped around his hard cock. All it would take would be a couple more thrusts, a couple more pulls and he'd be finished. And God he wanted to finish. But he couldn't ask Spike to keep fucking him; no way was he going to do that. So he just closed his eyes and hoped Spike would take that as permission to continue.

Spike was of two minds; his newly restored soul was appalled at what had happened. The Spirits had purposely vacated their bodies at this exact moment, surely just to play mind games with them. The demon part of him, however, was howling to be allowed to finish.

Spike took Xander?s silence as permission to go on. Surely the boy was as bad off as he was. He could finish this quickly, bring them both off and be done with it. The evil little voice in the back of his mind reminded him that he could also keep them both on the edge for a very long time and prolong this exquisite torture. It was tempting, far too tempting to pass up.

Spike slid slowly out of Xander until just the head of his cock was inside him before slowly pushing back in. He held the base of Xander's cock in a tight grip to prevent orgasm. He wanted to hear Xander beg for him. Xander's eyes snapped open and he stared in shock at the smirking vampire above him.

"Decided to join me then, eh?" Spike slowly slid out and then back in again. He watched as Xander?s eyes rolled back in his head as he brushed over his prostate ever so gently. "We finish this, it's mutual. I won't have the slayer coming after me with a stake for taking advantage. Your call Xander, do you want me to keep fucking you?"

Xander cursed inwardly at the unfairness of it all. Why couldn't Spike just do it without asking questions? If it weren't for the flecks of gold in his eyes, Xander would have thought that Spike was unaffected by all of this. At least he knew he wasn't in this alone. Spike growled and dropped his forehead to Xander?s and looked him straight in the eyes.

"What's it going to be, Xander? Stop or... " Spike finished his question by thrusting into Xander hard. Xander moaned and arched his back, his legs clamped tighter around Spike's waist and he closed his eyes.

"Don't stop." It was barely a whisper, but Spike heard it loud and clear. "Thank bloody God. Don't know if I actually could have." The vampire felt Xander chuckle and he smiled.

Deciding to be less than evil, Spike set a rapid pace, designed to bring them both off quickly. As he felt Xander's hot cum splash over his hand, his muscles spasm around his shaft, Spike once more sank his fangs into Xander's neck as he came and was rewarded by Xander cumming again as well.

Neither man spoke as they cleaned up and got dressed. They blew out the candles and made their way silently downstairs. At the front door, Xander took a deep breath and turned around to look at Spike.

"We never speak of this." He stared long and hard at the vampire and was relieved when he nodded his assent.

"Never happened, mate." Spike watched as Xander reached for the door and pulled it open. He stepped up behind him and quickly spun him around. Before Xander could protest, Spike covered his mouth with his own and kissed him. It was a soft, sweet kiss. A kiss that left Xander stunned and confused.

"Spike? What was that for?" The vampire shrugged. "Seemed only right, we did shag, figured we should have at least kissed once." He smiled at the confused-looking young man in front of him. "Don't worry, that never happened either." Spike strolled out the door, Xander not far behind him.

"So what do we tell Buffy then?" Xander was surprised he was able to actually think of something other than Spike's lips on his, Spike's body on him, in him. His life was never dull, that was for sure.

"Nothing. We tell her that we hung around all night and nothing happened. Unless you want to tell her that a couple of naughty homosexual spirits took us over and had a bit o' fun with our bodies. But I can't guarantee she won't stake the both of us if you do." Xander swallowed and shook his head.

"Nothing works for me. Nothing happened, no naughty touching with male vampires. By tomorrow I will have successfully blocked the entire thing from my mind." Spike chuckled and looked at his mark on Xander?s neck, he wondered how the boy was going explain that away.

The End