Title: Happy Death-day Spike

by Cassie

Email: james_chick2002@yahoo.ca

Rating: NC17

Pairing: Spike/Xander/Willow

Summary: It's Spikes Death-day, what does he get?

Disclaimer: Not mine, never were.

Feed back: If you really wanna.

A/N: Happy Birthday Woodlandchild

 

Happy Death-day Spike

by Cassie

Spike was depressed. It was his death-day and no one remembered. Back in the day, Angelus and him would always go somewhere special, eat some exotic people, torture a couple virgins and then shag in their blood. It was a good time.

Dru had tried to keep up the tradition. She was just a bit too insane and later on weak to really do much about it. But she had always remembered. There was always some small token of her affection for him, a piece of jewelery, a new pair of boots, a fresh young virgin. Something. Not this year though.

This year he was stuck with the slayer and her minions. No Dru, no Angelus, hells even mighty mousse up in LA didn't bother with him. This was looking to be the worst death-day ever. Even worse than the year Darla made him dress like a woman and go to a fancy dress ball with her as her 'sister'.

Just last week the moron had a birthday, the gang threw him a party. Cake, balloons, even prezzies. It was a lame party, but what would he expect from a bunch of white-hats. No booze, no strippers, no killing, but at least they bloody well remembered.

Spike sat in the corner of his dark crypt and tipped the bottle of Jack Daniels to his lips once again. He thought about what a pathetic tosser he had become, working for the enemy, befriending the enemy, <shudder> caring about the enemy. Angelus would disown him if he could see him now.

He had just about finished off his third bottle when he heard it. The sound of humans in his crypt. He almost laughed at the irony of it all. His final death, on his death day. It made perfect sense in a fucked up way. His human life had been ended by a demon, and now his demon life would be ended by humans. He began to stagger to his feet. No way was he going down with out a fight.

That's when he noticed the familiar red hair <Red?> and the tall dark haired man <Xapper?> who were emptying bags out onto the marble slab of the center tomb.

He looked over the items as they withdrew them from the bags. A portable radio, paper plates, plastic knives and forks, a cake, and <Oh Bloody Hell!> presents. Spike was stunned. Of all the scoobies, Willow would be the one who was kind enough to do this, but why was Xander here? Perhaps he didn't trust Spike enough to leave him alone with the witch. And funny enough , that made him smile. Xander still thought of him as evil and untrustworthy.

He slowly approached the two humans who had obviously not noticed him yet and couldn't help but feel gratefull to them for remembering him. For making what could have been the worst day in his whole unlife a bit less painfull. Better to spend time with your enemy than spend it alone. At least the boy's razor sharp wit would keep him from feeling depressed.

"What ya doin' pets?"

Willow spun around, hand reaching for her throat.

"Eeep! Goddess Spike. You scared me!"

"Well, that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day. Thanks luv."

Xander gave the vampire one of his rare friendly smiles.

"Happy Death-day Spike. So how old are you now?"

"Old enough to know better than answer that question. How'd you lot find out anyways?"

"Watcher diaries. I figured out that something extra evil always happened on this day when you were still with Angelus and I thought it was probably like an anniversary or something so I started digging around. Then I just gave up and called Angel."

"And he told you?"

"No, deadboy was very unhelpfull. So we lied and said you had been acting extra sneaky lately and was there a reason for it. He fessed up and so here we are. So. . . cake first or prezzies?"

Spike was still trying to wrap his brain around the fact that Xander Harris was partially responsible for throwing him a death-day celebration. With presents.

"Depends. There isn't a stake in one of them boxes is there?"

Xander and Willow laughed and shook their heads.

"There is however holywater in the cake."

Spikes eyes got big and he looked at the witch with an awed expression.

"You cheeky little mare! I didn't know you had it in ya pet."

"What? I can make jokes! I just don't usually."

Xander got impatient and handed Spike a brightly wrapped box. He waited until the vampire eventually took it with some trepidation.

"It's not going to hurt you. Open it already."

Spike shrugged his shoulders and tore into the paper. He opened the box to find a large assortment of British Punk CD's. He couldn't help the smile that lit his face, Xander knew how much he loved his music collection before Harmony burned all of his belongings. <Stupid Bint>

Willow was next and she practically bounced when she handed him her present. Spike accepted this one much more enthusiastically than the last and tore in open immediately. He looked into the box and swore he felt his heart turn over in his chest. It was a tiny portrait of him and Angelus. It was the first gift he had ever been given by his sire and he'd thought it was lost over a century ago.

"I found it in Angels old apartment, it's very beautiful, so I kept it. I thought you might like to have it."

Willow was caught off guard when strong arms pulled her into an embrace. She hesitated briefly before giving in and hugging Spike back. She felt his body begin to shudder with silent sobs as he hid his face in her neck. Xander stepped up behind Spike and wrapped his arms around the two of them.

"It's okay, Spike. We understand what you're feeling. The lonliness, the despair. It isn't right, no one should have to be alone. After tonight you won't be alone ever again."

Spike didn't know what Xander had meant by that, but at the time he didn't really care, he felt warm and safe crushed between these two humans.

"Xander's right. We want to stay with you, always."

Spike smelled the blood instantly and his demon rushed to the surface looking for it's source. Xander had made a deep wound in the side of his throat and was pulling the vampire towards it.

"Drink, Spike, drink and then change him. When it's over it will be my turn. We'll be your new family, and we won't ever leave you."

Willow gently pushed Spike toward Xander and smiled as he latched onto the man and began drinking deeply. She watched as Spike pulled away and tore into his own wrist and fed Xander his blood before laying him gently onto the stone floor.

"Why luv? Just tell me that before I turn you."

"Because It's what we want. What we need. I can cure you, Spike, but not until I'm changed, I need the darkness to cast the spell. Don't you want to be whole? To kill? To feed? To spend forever with someone who loves you?"

Willow brought the blade to her own throat and sliced into it. Spike pulled her close and once again drank deeply of warm living blood. He pulled away just in time to feed her from his own veins to bring her across.

Spike looked down at his soon to be childer and smiled. It was turning out to be a good day after all. What better gift to recieve than two loyal childer, a promise of eternal love and the return of his bite? Sod Angelus and Dru! He didn't need them anymore, he had his own family now.

Spike dragged Xander and Willow down to the lower level of the crypt and put them in his bed. He then cleaned up all traces of their ever being there and returned downstairs to watch over his new family.

Outside Buffy and Giles were combing Sunnydale trying to find Xander and Willow. Ethan Rayne had come back and bespelled them all to act out on their most secret desires. By the time the spell wore off of Buffy and Giles they were mortified at the things they had done. . . to each other. They assumed that somewhere, Xander and Willow were probably re-enacting the clothes fluke episode from highschool. Buffy just wanted to find them and explain before they ruined their friendship.

Thank God Spike wasn't involved, otherwise they'd all be dead. She had no doubts what so ever that his most secret desires would involve killing them all.

Spike smiled as he watched Xanders golden eyes open and fix upon him. His was a truly stunning vampire, he always knew the boy would be gorgeous. He leaned in and pressed his lips to his childe's. He was pleased when Xander opened his mouth to him instantly and pulled him in close.

"Spike, sire. Please."

"Shh luv, I know what you need. Lay back, let me take care of you."

Spike swiftly undressed them both and lay himself down on his first childe. He rolled his hips and watched the look of pleasure and need wash over Xander's face as their cocks rubbed together. He knew he didn't have much time to waste on foreplay as Willow would be waking soon as well.

He lifted Xander's legs and then bit into his own finger before using the blood as lubricant as he prepared Xander for entry. Spike coated his shaft in blood as well before pushing in. Xanders eyes rolled back in his head and he snarled as Spike drove into him at a frenzied pace. He was very close to cumming.

"Touch yourself childe, let me see you."

Xander began furiously pumping his erection as Spike jack hammered into him. It was too much for his newly enhansed senses and he came with a howl. Spike followed behind him and bit into Xander's neck as he came. He retracted his fangs, licked over the wound and then kissed Xander before rolling off of him.

"Is it my turn to play?"

Willow was sitting up, naked, and playing with herself as she watched her sire fuck her best friend and brother. It was extremely arousing and she was desperate for Spike to take her as well. Spike took one look at her displaying herself to him so wantonly and began to swell again. He chuckled as he noticed that Xander was watching as well and had also risen to the occasion.

"Come here luv, I want you to ride me."

Willow immediately obeyed. She climbed onto Spike and began lowering herself on his cock. Spike moaned as she began to ride him in earnest. The witch was definately not shy anymore. He looked over at Xander and saw him jerking himself off as he watched. He wanted to keep these two forever. He felt Willow clench around him as she came, her demon to the fore and growling. She was magnificent. He came as well, and so did Xander. Morning was only a few minutes away now and they needed to sleep.

Tonight they needed to hunt, and then they needed to get out of Sunnyhell. He wasn't letting the slayer get a hold of his childer. She would stake them or soul them, either way it wasn't going to happen. Willow said she could remove the chip, and once she did the world would be theirs.

Spike pulled Willow and Xander close to him, one on each side and smiled as they curled around him before drifting off with the first rays of the dawn. It had been one hell of a death-day, he'd gotten everything he really wanted, he couldn't remember one better.

THE END