Title: Green Eyed Monster

Written for: ladycat777 who asked for 'Spike/Xander - anything but death-fic'.

Author: Buddy

Pairing: Spike/Xander

Rating: NC17

Flashfic for the Live Journal challenge

Disclaimer: The characters in this story remain the property of Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, 20th Century Fox and related production companies. This is purely for entertainment; I make no monies from it.

Beta: Many thanks to Spikeyvamp.

Feedback: yes please to wicca_babe90210@yahoo.com

Author's notes: I've been mulling over the idea of an early interlude to Homeward Bound that takes place in the five weeks that the Scooby's don't know about Spike and Xander being together. You don't have to have read it for this to make sense I don't think.

 

Green Eyed Monster
by Buddy
~*~

Alcohol buzzed in his brain like the low drone of a productive apiary. It was benign for the moment but just as likely to erupt angrily if provoked.

Which was why this beer was probably a bad idea. Xander looked at the bottle with one eye closed and stared at the amber hue of normally pale vampire ass. He took another defiant swallow and contemplated the sight beneath his nose.

Spike was snoring softly, a fact that always surprised Xander who expected everything he did to be designed to draw the utmost attention to himself, even when he was asleep. Xander didn't want Spike quiet, it made his anger seem jarring and loud instead of righteous and just. He spilled beer down the crack of his ass with a slow tip of the bottle.

He put the bottle down unsteadily, spilling frothy contents over the carpet before righting it; wouldn't do to waste any. He grabbed butt cheeks and pushed them together, kneading them and licking his lips before biting one warmed globe of skin covered muscle.

"I take it you skipped dinner again Harris."

Xander looked up to see cold amusement dressed in blue. "I had dinner, it came in a bottle, it just lacked... substance."

He dipped his head and followed the beer trail from bony coccyx to tight pucker with his tongue. He pushed inside without preamble and lifted Spike up closer by his hips. His fingers were cruel, digging into bone but Spike grew hard under the possessive grip and
pushed his ass closer to Xander's face.

Xander measured the weight of swinging testes, cupping and squeezing whilst he teased with his tongue. He wanted to make demands but he wasn't willing to give this up for the sake of thoughts that wanted to be words, words that he could regurgitate later on to
paper where 'X' would mark the spot.

He stroked past spongy nerve endings until Spike whimpered and then withdrew abruptly. There was an incredulous silence and then Spike slumped to the bed.

"You know you?re being really childish about this."

"Shut up Spike and turn over."

Spike turned over, jaw clenched and erection rigid and his heart leaped at the furious glint he saw in Xander's eyes. Maybe he *should* let his eyes wander if this was the result.

"Have you any idea how frustrating this is?" Xander ground out. "I couldn't even talk to Willow because we haven't told anyone yet."

"Where *did* you go?"

"You do not get to ask the questions pal." Xander clasped his ankles and dragged him down the bed. "What you do get is a reminder of just who you belong to."

Spike shivered in anticipation and closed his eyes as he felt the sudden gush of precum flow from his cock. Startled eyes flew open as cold beer was poured over his length, pooling in short hairs and dripping over his hips. Xander was astride him and lowering himself and trying his hardest to push Spike's cock head inside.

"You wasted?"

"No. I'm not. Help me out here, you know what I want."

"Yeah," Spike sat up, "I reckon I do." He gripped the base of his cock and held it steady; his other hand under Xander's ass, guiding him and knowing as soon as the tip of his helmet slipped inside that Xander wasn't ready for this.

"Wait Pet, we need lube."

"No we don't."

Xander pushed down hard and Spike winced as his foreskin was stretched back brutally; until inner walls gave and blood paved the way. The fresh scent assaulted both their nostrils and Spike's forehead ridged involuntarily. Xander looked unwavering into yellow eyes as he raised himself slowly up and down before attacking lips that failed to pout around fangs. He fucked him harder and faster, holding on to Spike's shoulders and deliberately sliced his tongue on his teeth.

Spike growled, low and throaty and sucked at the blood seeping into his mouth. He wasn't going to last long but that didn't matter as long as his Boy got what he needed. He blindly reached for his cock, slipping his hand around the girth and enjoyed the feel of it
filling his loose fist. As soon as he started to wank him, Xander's teeth were at Spike's throat, bluntly sinking into his claim Mark, his jaw working to pull a meagre blood supply from his veins.

Spike grabbed Xander's legs and folded them around his waist and hoisting him by the curve of his buttocks stood up. He carried him over to the wall and slammed him back against it. He held him up with preternatural strength and rocked up into him, reaching for Xander's hand and encouraging him to toss himself off. The angle was awkward and prevented fluid movement but all Xander really cared about was the fact that it was Spike who filled his ass.

He kept his eyes open so Spike could feast his own on the lust and the jealousy, and the dull anger that had started to evaporate the moment he'd opened a vein. Traces of decadent sin and unexpected innocence had combined in a maddening cocktail.

"Bite me," he demanded and lunged forward for more.

His skin popped as fangs sunk in and he could feel the bruise as it formed. Spike pounded relentlessly through his orgasm, and Xander tore his mouth away to scream through his. His head throbbed and his back hurt and his ass was on fire but he still bemoaned Spike slipping from his channel.

"Love you."

"Love you. And I was *not* checking out Buffy's ass."

"*I* know. Can we pretend you were so we can do that again?"


END
http://www.livejournal.com/~wicca_babe90210/