TITLE: Turn Willow?

AUTHOR: michelle/shelly

EMAIL: mwkpdp@prodigy.net or mliwlkins@ucdavis.edu

SERIES: Nurse series.

SPOILERS: season 4 spike

RATING/CONTENT: pg13.

DISTRIBUTION: archives. ask and its yours. if you have the others then you can have this too.

DISCLAIMER: all belong to j. wheadon and 20th century/fox. no copyright infringement or disrespect intended. just having non-profit fun. bush song:

LITTLE THINGS goes to bush...but if they want to tie me up and beat it out of me...im okay with that.

SUMMARY: follows "the beginning" and "arson and other fun things to do while ead" ...that nasty chip is gone and xander is spike's childe. should they turn willow?

Good Nurse 9: Turn Willow?
by michelle/shelly


''Can I turn Willow?" Xander asked as they made their way to the ice cream shop.

"What? No! No you may *not*!"

"Why not? I thought we were going to turn her if I wanted."

"*I* will turn her if you want, pet."

"What's the difference? *You* turn her, *I* turn her. She gets turned."

"*You* are too *young* to turn someone, pet."

"How's that work? I've seen lots of new vampires run around and turn others. Works fine. The turn works."

Spike chuckled. "No pet, you've *killed* lots of new vampires and those that they've made. Blood does *tell*, pet. You've killed a bunch of idiots. *You* are smart and have *most* of yer faculties because you've been Sired by a high quality vampire." Spike snickered. "But don't think my blood will hold over. *You* sire Willow and she'd be a bloody wicca-vamp-loon! *I* turn her and she'll be mostly fine. A bad-ass-wicca-vamp, but mostly fine. So? You want me to turn her?"

Xander smiled, thinking about her. About his Willow. His feelings were muddled. Friend. Food. Potential partner. Food. He grinned. "Yeah. I want Willow with us." He leaned down to lick Spike's cheek. "I think we could have fun, the three of us!"

Spike stopped walking and took Xander in his arms. He kissed the boy, thrusting his tongue into the younger vampires mouth. His hands slid into Xander's hair, holding his head still. He pulled back to smile at the dark haired vampire. "If you want her, you shall have her."

Xander laughed, extremely pleased with Spike in particular and un-life in general. "You're a good Sire, Spike." He leaned in for another kiss. "And a sexy one. Let's go turn us a Willow Witch!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Willow brightened once she saw Xander and Spike come into the ice cream shop. She waved them over.

"You guys had me worried! *Where* have you been?"

Xander scooted into the booth, across from Willow. Spike down sat next to Willow. Xander smiled at Willow. "Spike took me to Los Angeles." Xander placed his clasped hands on the table.

Willow smiled. "Did you like it? Did you have fun?"

Xander chuckled. "Yeah. It was fun. I had a lot of fun."

"Do you want to order? I'm waiting for my banana split." She grinned. "Spike? I *know* Xander is gonna get a hot fudge sundae, but what about you? Can you enjoy a nummy frozen treat?"

Spike couldn't help but respond to her smile. He stood and reached in his pocket, pulling out some money, and handing it to her. "Sure, pet. Get me the same as Xander."

Willow took a look at the wad of cash thrust in her hand. She grinned. "Hey! I think I'm gonna order me some extra whipped cream and nuts too!"

Spike smiled at her. "Order away, pet."

"Well?" Spike asked.

Xander turned his gaze away from Willow and looked at Spike. "Huh?"

Spike smiled. "Turn her? Or eat her?"

Xander's fangs came down and he licked them. He smiled at his Sire. "Turn her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nummy." Willow pushed her dish away. "I couldn't eat another bite." She smiled at Xander. "I'm glad you had fun in LA." She reached out her hand and placed it over Xander's. Xander turned his palm up, cupping hers as he smiled. "I spoke to your dad,
but he didn't know you had left town." She frowned, not noticing how cold Xander's hand was. "But you know, I never pay attention to your dad."

"Don't you?" Spike asked.

Startled, Willow looked at Spike. "No. I don't. His parent's are. . .Well, if Xander want's you to know, then I guess he'll tell you." She smiled at Xander and then looked at her watch and then out the window at the dark night. "Damn! It's late. Walk me home, guys?"

Spike stood, quickly, and Xander smiled. "Of course, Willow. Can we stop by my place? I have something I want to show you."

Willow took Spike's hand, letting him pull her from the booth. "Sure. Show away."

Xander began to hum and Spike began to sing as they led the way, each holding one of Willow's arms.

***I bleach the sky. Every night. Loaded on wrong. And further from right."

Spike hummed the tune as Xander sang the words.

"You're kind of cold, Xander. Just like Spike. Are you okay?"

"Spinning around, Two howling moons, Cause there always there, Whatever I do"

"Xander?"

"The river is loaded, I've been there today, Took it some questions. She does me again."

"Xander?" He only smiled and continued to sing.

"I'd die in your arms, If you were dead too. Here comes a lie: We will always be true."

Spike was singing the lyrics now, and Xander humming the tune.

"Going up, When coming down. Scratch away. It's the little things that kill! Tearing at my brains again."

"Oh, my god, Xan! Is that your house? In flames? Xander?"

"The little things that kill! The little things that kill." Xander humming now, and Spike singing.

"Bigger you give Bigger you get! We're boss at denial! But best at forget! Cupboard is empty! We really need food!"

"Xander? Spike? Xander?"

Spike humming and Xander singing: "Summer is winter, And you always knew. Going up when coming down."

"Oh, God, Xander. You're a fucking vampire, aren't you?"

Xander smiled and sang. "Scratch away. . . I touch your mouth. .. My willy is food."

Spike picks up the lyrics, his voice like silk. "Addicted to love, I'm addicted to fools, I kill you once, Kill you again, Were starving and crude, Welcome my friend to, the little things that kill."

Willow looks at the burning structure that used to be her best friends home and then into the deep dark eyes that used to belong to her best friend. She's pleased that Xander no longer has to endure any pain, but *damn*, *she* wanted to do so many other things. "I love you, Xander." She whispered before the demon that has taken over Xander sinks its fangs into her neck.

"Enough." Spike hisses, pushing Xander away from the girl. He bites down into her neck, draining her life away. He pulls away, lips bloody, to smile at his childe.

Xander grins at him. "Do it, Sire."

Spike raises his wrist to Xander and lets the young vampire slice his wrist; once open and bleeding, he places it at the witches' mouth, watching and grinning, as she suckles the blood. She will be theirs, soon.

Xander leans close to his Sire, holding Willow close as he watches his former home burn and crash down.

END