TITLE: The Beginning

AUTHOR: michelle/shelly

EMAIL: mwkpdp@prodigy.net or mliwlkins@ucdavis.edu

SPOILERS: season 4 spike

RATING/CONTENT: NC-17. slash

PAIRING: Spike/Xander

WARNING: Gore and m/m sex.

DISTRIBUTION: archives. ask and its yours.

DISCLAIMER: all belong to j. wheadon and 20th century/fox. no copyright infringement or disrespect intended. just having non-profit fun.

SUMMARY: follows "the end"...that nasty chip is gone and xander is...well, read all about it...

DEDICATIONS: for Laure (cause i love her stuff) and everyone that enjoyed this and wanted more. cinder, for the words 'bloody and smutty sequel' and my sunshine!(always for sunshine) she asked the age old question: does xander get to top spike?

Good Nurse 7: The Beginning
by michelle/shelly


Spike hummed a jaunty tune as he ambled up the basement stairs.

When he came inside the house the smells assaulted him: blood, excrement, urine and death. Lovely. He began to whistle as he headed towards the living room and his childe. He slipped on something squishy and almost fell.

"What the bleedin' hell is *that*?" Spike looked down at the thing he had stepped upon. "What'n'ell?" He took a closer look. A liver. A very enlarged and unhealthy looking liver, but a liver, none the less. He grinned. He was so proud. He wiped his boot on the carpet and continued on.

"Xanpet?" He reached the living room and stopped. Just to look. To take it all in. It was beauty. It was art. It was his Xander gone mad. Beautiful.

The room was awash in blood and death's gore. Xander sat at his father's side. The elder Harris' face was unrecognizable; beaten bloody and crushed by Xander's fists hours ago; he was split open from chest to groin while Xander played with his innards. Organs and ribs were strewn about with abandon and Xander was busy wrapping his father up with the man's own intestines tying . . . bows.

Spike couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Xander looked up from his latest bow to grin at his sire. "Always hated his guts. Thought I'd make 'em pretty. You like?"

"I love it, pet. It's fuckin' wonderful. You're an artist, Xander."

Xander grinned at Spike and stood. He looked back down at his father all tied up nice and pretty with his intestines. Very nice. Xander brought his hand to his mouth and began licking the blood from his fingers. "He smells even worse now than he did when he was alive, though. I didn't think that was possible."

Spike chuckled and went to stand by the sofa. "Come here, pet." He motioned for Xander.

"Lay down." He told his childe once he was at his side. Xander did. He stretched out on the sofa and looked up at Spike with worshipful, demon yellow, eyes. Spike sank to his knees next to the sofa and began to unbutton Xander's blood soaked shirt.

"You're all bloody, pet." He leaned over Xander and began to lick the blood splatters from the boy's face.

"Was it fun, pet?"

Lick.

"Did you like doin' away with yer mum an' dad?"

Lick.

Spike's cool tongue swiped over Xander's blood coated brows and then to and across the boy's lips.

"Yes!" Xander hissed. He opened his mouth and reached his hands up, clutching at Spike's head, pulling him down for a kiss. Xander's fangs came down and he sliced at Spike's tongue, his cock hardening instantly, with the first taste of his sire's blood. Spike chuckled and moved his mouth down, licking blood from the boy's neck and chest. His hands went to Xander's jeans and began to unbutton and unzip. Spike stood and pulled the boys jeans down and off, sending Xander's jeans and sneakers flying across the room. Spike quickly reached down to undo his own pants and free himself. He moved tp place his hard cock at Xander's mouth.

"Suck me, pet."

Xander opened wide and took Spike into his mouth and down his throat. Spike sank himself into the boy's throat until he felt Xander's tongue run along his sac. He pushed forward a bit more. His Xander no longer needed to breathe and Spike reveled in this new freedom, fucking his cock in and out of Xander's throat with abandon. Xander's hands came up and clutched at Spike's ass, pulling him closer and deeper. When the boy sank a finger into the blonde's ass and rubbed his prostate, Spike howled and thrust forward once more, shooting his release down Xander's receptive throat.

Xander sat up, keeping his mouth on Spike's cock and his hands at Spike's waist. He drew his leg over, so that Spike stood between his open legs and continued to nurse at his sire's cock. Xander let Spike's flacid member fall from his mouth and ran his hands up Spike's
chest, to his nipples. He kissed and nipped at Spike's stomach while his thumbs rubbed Spike's nipples to hard peaks. He stood, slowly, kissing and suckling at his sire all the while. Xander ran his tongue across Spike's collarbone and up his neck. He moved his mouth to the juncture of Spike's shoulder and neck, pausing to suckle. He ran his tongue up the older vampire's neck to his chin. Xander placed his mouth over his sire's and thrust his tongue in for a deep kiss. His hands came up to grasp Spike around the shoulders and hold him close. Xander broke the kiss and moved behind Spike. He pressed his body
close; his hard cock nestled in the crack of Spike's perfect ass. Xander bent to lick at Spike's ear.

"I want you, Spike. I want to be in you. Is that okay?" Xander moved his cock forward a bit. "Can I do that?" Xander bent his knees a bit and licked once more at his sire's ear. "I want to feel you from the inside. May I, please?"

Spike pushed his ass back against his childe with a grin. He knew Xander wasn't thinking about power plays or games. Wasn't trying to dominate him in any way. Xander just wanted *him*. "You can come into me, pet."

Xander dropped to his knees and moved his mouth between his sire's ass cheeks. He thrust his tongue past the tight ring of muscle and laved at it. Xander followed, his tongue still deep inside his sire, when Spike fell to his knees and down over the sofa.

"Now, pet."

Xander grunted and pulled his mouth away. He quickly took his cock in hand and placed it at his sire's tight hole. Xander grabbed Spike's shoulders and pushed in. Xander's mouth went to suckle at Spike's neck as he began to move in and out of his sire with slow, deep
thrusts. It felt so good. Xander wanted to stay this way forever. Held tight inside his sire; his lover. He never wanted to cum. Never wanted to leave.

Spike pushed his ass back hard against Xander. "*Fuck* me, Xander." He commanded.

Xander's fogged mind cleared and he began to fuck Spike with ever increasing speed. Now he wanted to cum. Now he wanted to fuck. Harder and faster he thrust himself into Spike. Never had anything felt so good. With increasing speed he worked himself in and out of his sire. He was thinking of nothing but reaching the point where he emptied himself into Spike.

"Harder, Xander!"

Xander bit down on Spike's shoulder and thrust with frenzied speed. He came when Spike's blood filled his mouth. He thrust in once more, deep. Xander rested all his weight upon his sire and licked at the wound he had caused. Xander carefully pulled himself out of his sire and quickly moved to lie on the sofa once more.

"I'm sorry, sire." He turned his head to the side, ashamed of biting his sire without permission.

Spike moved quickly to Xander's neck and bit down savagely, establishing his dominance and at the same time, reassuring the boy. He suckled for a short moment. He pulled away and gave Xander a bloody grin.

"You did good, pet. You do me proud." He laughed and stood, pulling Xander up with him. "You need to sleep, luv, sun's almost up. What say we take a nap in your parent's bed? Humm?"

Xander nodded, his eyes seeking and finding his mother's body slumped at the foot of the stairs. He grinned at his sire. "They won't be needing it, will they?" He made a point of stepping on her as he made his way up the stairs.

Spike laughed glancing at the dead woman. He sat on the sofa to remove his boots and jeans. He'd been a bit disappointed when Xander had simply broken his mother's neck upon entry. The boy had shown such sadistic promise in Los Angeles after his turning. Even with the first burning hunger drumming through him, Xander had taken delight in
playing with his victims before feeding. Spike grinned. The boy had more than made up for any lack of excitement once his father had come home. His Xander was proving to be truly worthy, and better yet, entertaining childe. He stood and followed his childe up the stairs, a grin on his face. There was still lots of fun to be had in good ole ' Sunnyhell.

~^~^end^~^~