Title: That afternoon.

Author: michelle/shelly

Email: mwkpdp@prodigy.net or mlwilkins@ucdavis.edu

Distribution: archive. ask and it's yours.

Rating: NC17. slash.

Pairing: spike/xander

Summary: follows good nurse, the morning after and later that morning. but read this any way. it's just good fun.

Disclaimer: all belong to j. wheadon and 20th century/fox. no copyright infringement or disrespect intended. just having non-profit fun.

Spoilers: season 4.

Warning: slash. m/m sex.


Good Nurse 4: That Afternoon.
by michelle/shelly


Spike watched as Xander began to doze and finally drift off to sleep. He knew the boy was sleepy. *Had* to be. He grinned. Yep. He'd worn the boy out. Spike turned to reach for the radio's on switch, turning the volume down quickly as BUSH came blasting out. He grinned when "comedown" came on.

***love and hate get it wrong
she cut me right back down to size
sleep the day let it fade
who was there to take your place
no one knows never will
mostly me but mostly you
what do you say do you do
when it all comes down
I don't want to come back down from this cloud***


He snickered to himself and picked up a lock of Xander's hair, sniffing it. "Bloody hell!" He muttered out loud. "I've gone all soft and mushy over the whelp!" He let go the lock of hair and, instead, began to run his fingers through Xander's hair as he studied the sleeping boy's face.

He *was* cute. Spike pressed himself closer to Xander's sleeping body.

And *snugly*, he thought as Xander moved closer to his body and threw an arm across Spike's waist.

Spike snickered.

Well, so what? So bloody what?

Spike liked to cuddle.

Damn it all to hell! Could he help it if he just happened to love to cuddle? He had liked it when he had been alive and he had *loved* it since his turning. Nothing nicer than snuggling up to a nice, cuddly, body. *Human* bodies were a big plus. Warm. Hot, even. All that body heat. Of course, he had usually ended up draining his *human* snuggle bunnies and leaving their quickly cooling bodies in a ditch or alley somewhere, but that was beside the point. He felt no desire to kill Xander. And it wasn't the implant at work.

He *liked* the boy.

He grinned again.

He wanted to turn the boy. Make him his childe. Not just a mindless minion. Or even a consort. But a true *childe*. Spike had never felt the desire to have a childe before. Too much work. Too much time. Spike preferred the easy come, easy go relationship he had had with the minions he had made in the past. Loose one? Oh, well, sod. But no big matter. Make another. But he wanted Xander to be *his*. Bound to him for all time.

And wouldn't *that* just piss off the slayer to no end?

Spike leaned down and licked across Xander's neck. Right across the spot he'd like to sink his fangs in.

He grinned when Xander moaned and rose to his touch, still sleeping.

But this whole Xander-pet thing was good, too. Spike continued to suck at Xander's neck while the boy slept. He felt Xander's pulse speed up beneath his tongue. His fangs came down and he ran them lightly across the boy's neck. He licked up the small amount of blood that came forth.

Excited, Spike leaned down to rip into Xander's throat.

Pain. Incapacitating pain.

Spike pulled back and clutched at his head.

Bugger!

Sod it all!

Chip is still working. Okay. Just checking. Just soddin' *checking*!

Spike growled as he held his head. Xander didn't wake, but moved towards him and snuggled closer, murmuring soft sounds and rubbing his lips against Spike's chest. Spike sighed and closed his eyes against the pain and the desire to turn the boy. He wrapped his arms the boy and rested his chin atop Xander's head.

He *would* turn Xander. He picked up a lock of the boy's hair and began to suck on it.

Thumps came from upstairs. Spike was ready to roll off the bed and under it when he heard, and recognized, the soft foot falls of the little witch.

He moved closer to and held tighter to Xander.

This could be fun. He closed his eyes and feigned sleep. He still held Xander's hair in his mouth.

"Xander? You down here? It's almost three in the afterno-OHMYGOD!"

"Whazit?" Spike said, sitting up and hiding an evil grin.

"OHMYGOD! SPIKE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO XANDER?"

"Huh? What? Really. Calm down, witch. You'll wake him!" Spike snickered, grinning at Willow. "And I dare say, the boy needs his rest." Spike leaned down to kiss the top of Xander's head. He looked up to smile at Willow once more. "He really does need some rest. I am afraid I wore the sweet boy out."

Spike watched with glee as Willow turned beet-red. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. He watched her as she swayed a bit and fell flat on her ass on the steps. Her hand flew up to cover her mouth and her eyes bugged out a bit.
Spike was loving it. Okay, then, but, this was *fun*! He ran his hand across Xander's chest, stopping to rest his palm over Xander's right nipple, while he stared at the witch with wide, innocent eyes. Or at least *trying* for wide-eyed innocence.

"What is it, pet? Not another spell gone bad, is it, chit? I do so hate it when your mojo goes wacko." He kissed Xander's slightly parted, sleeping lips. His grin grew wider when Xander puckered and the witch gasped.

Spike watched the witch try to stand and watched the witch fall back down.

"Um.no. No bad spell. I, um, I just wanted to talk to Xan-Spike?"

Spike kissed Xander again. "Yes?" He drew away from Xander's head but stuck his tongue out to lick along the outline of the sleeping boy 's lips. A nice show for the witch.

"What are you doing?"

"What'dya mean, witch? Right now? I'm licking Xander. He tastes *good*. Just before? I was petting Xander. 'Es very *pettable*. Like a big tomcat. Before *that*? I was shagging him senseless. 'Es very shaggable, too. I'm afraid I've tired the sweety out." He
traced Xander's lips with his tongue once more. "Why? Did you need him for something?" He kissed the boy once more before turning to look at Willow. He smiled. "Or can I help you with something?"

Willow stood quickly. Spike watched her sway a bit. He grinned.

"Umm.no! Really! It was nothing! I just wanted to talk to Xander. But you're-he's-umm.you guys are busy and I can come back later. Or never. I mean, I'll call next time. Or knock. Or-just tell him to call me, kay?" Willow turned and ran back up the steps. She slammed the door.

Spike grinned as he watched her run out and then looked back down at Xander. That had been fun. He knew his little Xanpet might be miffed at him later, should the little witch ever get the nerve to tell Xander about it. but, hell. He knew, better than most, fun had its
price. And who knew? Xanpet might be the type to withhold his affections when miffed. Better have fun *now*. Just in case.

With that thought in his head, he leaned down and swiped his tongue across Xander's nipple. Hard. He grinned when the boy rose up. He began to suckle. He let the distended nipple go and slid his cool, wet tongue across the boy's chest to his other nipple. It too
received loving attention.

Spike threw the covers down and off of Xander's body. Spike's hand went down Xander's body, to slide along and then hold Xander's rapidly rising cock. He loved the way Xander responded immediately to his each and every touch. Spike pressed his body closer to Xander's and began to lick at his ear, while he worked at the still sleeping boy's growing erection. Spike smiled and reached into the bedside table, pulling out the bottle of lube he had placed there earlier. He was going to need it. He flicked the bottle open and left it waiting.

He rolled onto Xander and kissed him. He kept his eyes open and watched as Xander's eyes opened to look into his. Glassy with sleep at first, but quickly becoming sharp with wanting.

"Hi, Spike." Xander muttered against his lips.

"'Eh, pet." Spike pulled his lips away from Xander's to speak. "Give us a nice kiss 'ello, then, wont ya pet?"

"'Kay." Xander nodded his agreement and reached up to press his lips to Spike's mouth.

Spike clutched his hands into Xander's hair. He ground his hardness into Xander's and let his tongue twine with the boy's. Seeking, tasting. Loving. God's below, but this boy tasted good. Spike spent a moment more at the teen's mouth before pulling away and running his tongue down to Xander's neck. He went straight to the fast beating pulse. He ran his tongue back and forth over it, loving the hot slick feel of the boy. He wanted to sink his fangs in. He wanted to tear and render the flesh, wanted Xander's blood to pulse into his waiting mouth. Feel it splash onto his tongue and down his throat. He contented himself with sucking hard and drawing the boy's flesh into his mouth.

He felt Xander wrap his legs around his thighs and rise up. Spike reached, blindly, still sucking and Xander's neck, for the bottle of lube. He squirted a good amount onto his fingers. Spike placed his mouth over Xander's as he pushed his tongue and two fingers into him. Xander cried out and pushed up against Spike's invading digits.

"Xan." Spike muttered. He wanted him so bad. Spike wasn't too sure he cared for this desperate *need* that was gripping him, but he was damn well going to ride it out and *enjoy* it.

"You want me, don't you, Xanpet?" Spike pushed his fingers in a little deeper before drawing them out quickly and pushing them back in.

He was immensely gratified to hear the boy's gasping, "Yes! God yes, Spike! I want you. *Please*." Xander placed his mouth back on Spike 's, pushing his tongue in and swirling it around almost frantically. "Please, Spike." Xander rocked his head back and forth, his mouth still at Spike's. Spike felt him spread his legs wide.

"Don't tease me. Don't." Xander bit Spike's lip hard enough to break the skin and draw blood. Spike withdrew his fingers and quickly ran his lubed fingers over his hard cock. He placed himself at Xander's opening and pushed into the boy hard, fast and deep. He sucked at his own lip for a moment, before going to Xander's open mouth. He slid his tongue in and out of the boy's mouth at the same pace he slid his cock in and out of the boy. So hot. So tight and good.

"You feel so good, Xander. I love the way you feel. Take all of me. All of me, pet? More. Take more of me. Yes. You can do it, pet. Just like that. Wrap your legs around me. Your arms. Hold me. Oh, hell, yes. Xander. Yes. Xander. Xander. Xander." Spike wasn't even aware of the hot words he whispered into Xander's ear. Just the feelings. The wonderful feelings as he continued to pump himself into the hot willing boy.

"So good. You feel so good, Xan." Spike reached a hand down to grasp Xander's hardness. He began to pump it to the same rhythm he used to slam himself into the boy's hot depths. Spike suckled hard at the boy 's pulse while he fucked him. He wanted so badly to bite down. He pumped harder at the boy's cock as he slammed in and out of him. He wanted so badly to turn him. The desire to turn almost overrode the desire to cum. Almost. Spike sped up his thrusts into the boy and his movements at the boy's cock.

"I want you to come for me, Xander. I want you to come with me." He thrust even faster, sucking Xander's earlobe into his mouth and giving into the need to bite down. "Yes!" He cried out when Xander's legs wrapped tighter around his hips and he pushed his ear towards Spike's mouth. "Fuck me Xanpet. Harder! Come on, pet!" Spike lost himself into his rhythm and bit down hard into Xander's earlobe as he came. He vaguely felt Xander's hot cum against his stomach. "That's my Xander. That's my Xanpet." Spike muttered against Xander's neck. He lay heavily on the boy and just rested.

"You liked that, Spike?"

"Um.yeah."

"You loved it, Spike?"

"Umm.Yeah, Xanpet. I loved it." Spike nuzzled his mouth along Xander 's shoulder.

"Love me?"

"Umm.Yes." Spike was ready to drop off to sleep. He felt Xander chuckle beneath his cheek.

His head popped up.

"*What* did you just say?" Spike demanded. He pulled his head back and away to look into the boys laughing eyes.

*Laughing*. At *him*!

Spike snarled.

The boy just gave him a grin. "Nothing." Xander brought a hand up to pat down Spike's unruly hair. "It's okay, Spike." He grinned.

Spike snickered down at him. "Your witch came by, pet. But she could *see* you were indisposed. Maybe she'll come back later. She *did* say she'd call, or at least *knock* first."

Spike gave Xander an evil grin.

Vampire: one. Mortal: nice try.

"Dammit, Spike! What did you *say* to her-"

Spike placed a finger across Xander's lips. "Shh. It's daylight! Sleepy time for vampires!"

Spike yawned widely. "I'm *very* tired. Night night." Spike snickered and dropped his head down on Xander's chest, falling fast asleep.

~~~end~~~