TITLE: later that morning.

AUTHOR: michelle/shelly

EMAIL: mwkpdp@prodigy.net or mliwlkins@ucdavis.edu

SPOILERS: season 4 spike

RATING/CONTENT: NC-17. slash

PAIRING: Spike/Xander

SUMMARY: naked bodies and m/m stuff.

SERIES: follows Good Nurse and The Morning After.

DISTRIBUTION: ask and its yours.

DISCLAIMER: all belong to j. wheadon and 20th century/fox. no copyright infringement or disrespect intended. just having non-profit fun.

NOTES: a BIG thank you to THE SPIKE and her WONDERFUL nitpicky beta. hope
you like it spike! all for you!


Good Nurse 3: Later That Morning.
by michelle/shelly


"You can't go out killing, Spike." Xander said, sitting up naked in bed, watching the vampire dress.

Spike zipped up his jeans and stood glaring. After a moment he raised his scarred brow. Still he said nothing but Xander felt as if the room temperature had dropped several degrees. Talk about an icy stare! He hid his smile. A smile would be a bad thing right about now.

"I beg your pardon, pet. *What* did you just say to me?"

Xander fought his grin. "You can't go out killing." He repeated the, very embodiment of reason. He tucked his hands behind his head and lay back.

"Now look here, pet. Don't think I'm going to let *you* tell *me* what to do just because we-"

"It's day." Xander interrupted his tirade. He was sure he didn't want Spike to finish whatever it was he was going to say. He wasn't ready to handle the vampire telling him that what they had shared didn't mean anything but a good time. Didn't want to hear that Xander had no say in his future actions. No say in his *future*.

Xander watched a small smile cross Spike's face as his earlier anger seemed to deflate. The vampire grinned down at Xander.

"Well. Fancy that. Can't do much, then, can I?" Spike said.

Xander sat up, his back resting against the head of the bed. He watched Spike a little warily, wondering what his next move was going to be.

"Took the wind right outta my sails, didn't ya pet?"

Xander smiled a bit. "Guess I did. It *is* daylight, after all. Nice of me to let you know in stead of just letting you storm outside and becoming a crispy critter."

Spike sat back down on the bed. "Yep. You're a sweety, Xanpet." He draped an arm across Xander's shoulders and began playing with the Xander's earlobe. Spike let out a sigh. "Still wish I could kill something, though, pet."

"Maybe later." Xander offered. "I'm sure there's some evil waiting on you to kill it."

A thump came from above and Spike's eyes lit with an evil glee. He rolled over onto Xander and kissed him. Xander opened his mouth to the kiss, surprised but delighted at the urgency. He let Spike's tongue ravage his mouth, before letting his own come into to play. He loved the taste of Spike. God, but he knew how to kiss. He was thrilled when the vampire began to hum in pleasure as their tongues twined. Xander clutched short bleached locks, holding Spike's head still as he slanted his lips over Spike's and deepened the kiss. Xander let his tongue slide along Spike's before going up to dancing along the roof of Spike's cool mouth. He drew back a bit to run his tongue along the edge of the vampire's perfect lips. Run along his smile.

Xander pulled back to look at Spike.

"And just what is that smile for." Xander asked him.

Another thump came from upstairs.

Spike's eyes sparkled and the grin threatened to split the vampire's face in two.

"What?" Xander asked again.

Spike let his eyes drift up towards the ceiling. They lingered a bit. He looked back down at Xander.

"What say I do in your parents, pet?"

"Huh?" Xander's head was still in the kiss.

"Your parent's, pet! What say I kill them?"

Xander remained nonplused for a moment. "What?! *Kill* my parents?"

Spike kissed the boy's open mouth. "Yep!" Spike snickered. "Can I?" Spike kissed both cheeks while sliding his hands into Xander's hair before bringing his lips back to the boys' slack jaw. He ran small biting kisses from the corner of Xander's mouth to his earlobe, causing Xander's heart to speed up and his blood start to zoom in his veins. Spike bit down softly. He chuckled into Xander's ear before running his tongue along the outer shell. Xander shivered. Spike ran his left hand down the side of Xander's head, letting his thumb run over the boy's eye and down to trace the lift and fall of his nose, the up and down turn of his lips. Xander nuzzled his face up and into Spike's hand, loving each and every soft sweep. Spike continued the slow touches. He let his thumb sweep across Xander's lips as he kept suckling at the boys' ear. To his chin and down his throat to rest at his collar bone. He slid his thumb across and back the bone. Back and forth as he suckled and chewed at his ear. He brought the thumb back to rest at Xander's fast beating pulse. He pressed down a little.

Xander didn't move a muscle afraid Spike would stop. His skin came alive and tingled under the soft sweet caresses.

"Your parents, Xanpet. Can I kill them?" Spike whispered seductively.

"Kay." Xander murmured without thought. You can do anything you want. Anything. Just don't stop touching me. It took a moment for what he had just agreed to to register. He stiffened.

"Hey! No! You can *not* kill my parents!" He pushed at Spike's shoulders and slid from beneath him. He turned on his side to stare at Spike in shock. "What are you? Crazy?!"

Spike snickered as he faced the indignant mortal. He picked up Xander's left hand, bringing his pointer finger into his mouth to suckle. "Nope." He replied around the boys' finger. "I'm evil." He sucked the finger all the way down and into his throat before slowly sliding it out. He slid it out and placed a kiss on the tip before dropping it and taking Xander's middle finger deep into his mouth.

Xander just stared, letting the vampire continue to suckle his finger.

Sure. Okay, maybe he *had* thought about killing his parents a time or two. But what kid hadn't? But not seriously. Definitely not. Nope. Besides, his thoughts of murder and mayhem had usually turned around to the ole "boy, I bet they'd be sorry if I died", kind of kid-thinking. He wasn't bad. Nope. Not bad at all. Certainly not *homicidal*. Well, yeah, sure, he'd killed vampires and a few demons. Bad things. Of course, there *were* lots
of times his parents could have gone into the "bad things" category. But he wasn't about to let Spike-his thoughts flew out of his head when he felt Spike bite down on his finger. God, that felt good.

Xander watched as Spike grinned and bit down a little more. He kept his finger in Spike's mouth and the vampire sucked a little harder while his other hand came up to play in Xander's hair. Xander watched Spike smile as best he could around his finger. Spike slowly pulled back, flicking his tongue along his finger as he did. When it was out Spike leaned his head towards Xander's. He didn't move away and Spike placed his lips on Xander's.

Just a soft peck.

"I." Kiss. "Want." Kiss. "To." Kiss. "Kill." Kiss. "Your." Kiss. "Parents." Kiss. "Can't I, pet?"

The next kiss was hard and deep. Spike rolled over onto him. He slid one jean-clad leg between Xander's thighs and slid his arms under Xander's neck as he let his tongue slide into Xander's mouth. He let Spike taste his excitement. He *hoped* Spike could taste his excitement. Spike grinned against his lips and brought a hand down to caress Xander's erection. Spike moved his lips back to Xander's ear and he let his body slide down so it was resting along Xander's side. His hand went down his body to caress Xander's growing erection. Xander groaned aloud in pleasure.

"Come on, Xan." He whispered and rubbed. "What have they done but hurt you, pet?"

Xander raised his hips into Spike's hand as he listened to the seductive words.

"What gives them the right to hurt you, luv?" Spike licked at his ear as he cupped his sac.

"I just want to make you feel good, pet." His hand slid up, holding hard and fast. He ran his thumb across the weeping head of Xander's cock before sliding down, keeping a tight hold.

"I'll protect you, pet. I won't let anything happen to you." He whispered as he kept a steady rhythm going. He licked and kissed at the ear he was whispering into.

"We can make it look like a fight got out of hand." Spike moved his kisses down Xander's neck and back up again, all the while working at Xander's cock.

"You want that, don't you, baby?" Xander just hummed, moving his erection up into Spike's hand.

"You want to come, don't you baby?"

"Yes, Spike."

"'Course you do, pet." Spike began to suckle at Xander's neck as his hand went to work on the boy's cock. Xander's own precum gave him the lubrication he needed to work faster. He went back to whispering into the boy's ear.

"So, my Xanpet, I can kill them and it'll be no loss. It'll be okay, huh, pet? You want that don't you pet?"

Spike leaned over to kiss him, pushing his tongue into Xander's mouth. Spike pulled his mouth away from the Xander's and went back to whispering into his ear.

"Come on." Spike worked faster at the straining erection in his hand.

Xander turned onto his side, surprising the vampire.

Okay. Xander wasn't so far gone he couldn't tell a flat out seduction. No way was he going to let Spike *fuck* him into killing his parents! He reached his hand down and pulled Spike's own straining cock from his quickly unzipped pants. Xander placed his mouth over the vampire's surprised one and thrust his tongue in.

Spike quickly recovered from his shock and threw himself into his once seductive hand job. Seduction was no longer the objective as he let Xander ravage his mouth while his hand worked at his cock. Cumming was the only objective now. Xander cumming. Spike cumming.

"Fuck." Xander heard Spike mutter as he worked his hips into Xander's hand and let his tongue play in Xander's mouth.

He growled as Xander pulled away. "Spike?"

Spike placed his mouth back on the boy's and worked his hand faster, plunging his tongue back in. He hummed his pleasure when Xander matched his pace. Xander moved in closer, working his cock faster in and out of Spike's hand. He felt Spike do the same. He clutched his hand into Spike's hair as he felt his hot release spill out onto their closely pressed bodies. Spike purred louder and his cool seed soon joined.

"Spike?" Xander's breath was still coming in fast and short pants. He didn't move away from the vampire, but stayed close, pressed against his side. Spike's eyes were closed.

"Humm?" Spike asked. He didn't open his eyes.

"You can't kill my parents."

Spike smiled but stayed silent.

"Spike?"

Spike sighed "Yes, Xander. What is it?"

"You can't kill my parents."

"And why not?"

Xander stayed silent. Why not? Now *here* was a question. Who'd care? What, exactly, would the cost be? And just why shouldn't he-Xander's thoughts were cut short when he noticed the grin on Spike's face. Damn him! Of course he couldn't let Spike kill his parents!

"Because it's *wrong*!"

Spike nodded and reached up to pet Xander's head. He opened his eyes to stare deeply into Xander's.

"*Why* can't I kill your parent's?" He leaned over to kiss Xander on the lips. He pulled back with a grin. "I should just go on up stairs and break their soddin' necks. Why shouldn't I? They've hurt you. Why shouldn't they die for that?"

Xander blinked. He was a little ashamed of the bubble of happiness that rose in him at the thought that Spike wanted to murder his parents for having hurt him in the past.

"Is *that* why you want to kill them?" He couldn't help but ask.

Spike petted Xander's head again, and let out a sigh. "No, Xander. Your dad cut me off once, a few years back on the road, whilst we were both headed back to Sunnyhell. Of *course* that's why I want to kill them! Well *that* and it'd just be good fun."

Xander just smiled, basking in the caring.

"Spike?" He ventured after a moment.

"What?" Spike snapped. "You know, pet, you're a whole helluva lot o' work!"

Xander grinned.

"And what're you smiling 'bout?" Spike demanded.

"Well, I'm kinda *glad* you think I'm a lot of work."

"And that makes you happy? Why is that, then, pet?"

"Well, I was worried you might think I was easy. What with all the sex and everything."

Spike snickered, but said nothing.

"Spike?"

"What is it *now*, Xander?"

"My parent's are human. You *can't* kill them. It would hurt you."

Spike went back to petting Xander's head. "You, know, pet."

"What?" Xander asked.

"*You* could kill them. I could 'ave a good time just watchin'!"

Xander grinned. Of course he felt bad for *thinking* about it. "No. Can't kill my parents."

Spike sighed. A very put upon sigh. "You'll be the death of me, pet." He chuckled evilly.

"What!" Xander demanded to know.

"When I get this chip out of me 'ead."

"Yeah, yeah.you'll kill Buffy and Willow and me., I think I know that."

"What! Think you *know* me, then, pet? Well, you don't!"

"Okay. Who will you kill first?"

Spike smiled up at the ceiling as he continued to pet Xander. "*First* I'll kill *you*." He
snickered at Xander's intake of breath.

Xander couldn't believe it. Okay, yeah, he *could* believe it but he was still hurt. Maybe this-whatever it *this* was-didn't mean anything to Spike, but still! He thought he'd go *way* down of Spike's list of whom to kill.

"Oh, yes pet." Spike continued, seemingly unaware of the Xander's thoughts. "You first. Then I turn you and make you all mine. Then I'll turn you loose on your bloody mum and dad! *Then* I'll go kill the slayer. "*Then* I turn the witch. I know you like her. I'll let you keep her, cause I too am a sweety." He giggled gleefully. "*Then* rip the bloody watcher's head off and piss down his soddin' neck! Then-"

"Spent much time thinking about this, Spike?" Xander interrupted him. Okay. He was grinning now. How sick *was* he? Here he was all happy because Spike wanted to *turn* him and not just kill him. He let out a sigh. He was pretty damn sure he was *way* sick.

Spike grinned at him. "What is it, Xanpet? You didn't think I'd let you go did you?" He leaned over and kissed him soundly on the lips. He pulled back to smile evilly at Xander. "I am *so* gonna turn you!" Spike grinned then quickly scowled. "Did you bloody 'ear that?! Again! I'm doing it again! I'm starting to *talk* like your band of bleedin' do gooders!"

Xander smiled. Spike still had the chip and couldn't hurt him, so he said: "If this helps any, you look as cute as you sound."

He didn't try to break his neck, he only tried to kiss him to death. XandeR didn't mind at all.

Spike pulled away to smile down at him. "Xanpet?"

"What?"

"I had you thinking about killing your parents."

Shit. He *had*.

~~~end~~~