TITLE: The Morning After

AUTHOR: michelle/shelly

EMAIL: mwkpdp@prodigy.net or mliwlkins@ucdavis.edu

SPOILERS: season 4 spike

RATING/CONTENT: R. slash

PAIRING: spike/xander. naked bodies and m/m contact. no hard core smut this time.

SERIES: follows Good Nurse. GN not needed to read this but know they had wild good time sex in GN.

DISTRIBUTION: ask and its yours.

DISCLAIMER: all belong to j. wheadon and 20th century/fox. no copyright infringement or disrespect intended. just having nonprofit fun. ***denote lyrics from filter's, sand. (title of record)

 

Good Nurse 2: The Morning After

by michelle/shelly


***you take my money
you think you're great
you think it's funny
I hate you face***


Xander jolted awake and reached for the snooze button. He couldn't reach it. Okay. Fine. He went back to sleep.

***you got your Jesus
and I got my space
you got your reasons
and I got my case***


Shit. Too damn loud to sleep through. He reached for the snooze button again. Fuck. Who moved it? He reached a little further. Nothing.

***you just gotta sit yourself down
to contemplate
you get yourself a nice cold beer
and drink yourself away
you're celebrating nothing
and you feel a-okay
you're celebrating nothing
and you feel a-okay***


*Damn* this is a loud song. He tried to roll over to better reach the snooze bar. He was blocked. He opened his eyes and stared into the sleeping face of Spike. He groaned. He shut his eyes. He opened them again to face the same site. A naked Spike. A naked Spike he had made love with last night. No. Had *sex* with. No. Made *love* with. Hell. Shit.
It was a naked Spike and he had had a *damn* good time with him last night. A wonderful night. Sex and caring. There had been caring. Spike had taken care of him. And taken care *with* him.

Xander groaned and rolled over onto Spike reaching to turn the alarm off. He then rolled back over on to his back and stared at the ceiling. He stayed close to the sleeping vampire. Yes. Love. Sex. Caring. What? He swiped a hand down his face. He didn't know. Wasn't too sure he *wanted* to know. What do you do now, after all? After the hot mind blowing sex with the vampire? The hot mind blowing sex with the *male* vampire. Do you wake up gay? Do you wake up a necrophiliac? Do you wake up bi-sexual? Do you have a whole I want to be with men/women/vampires/mortals kind of thing going for yourself now? Do you dare call Jerry Springer? Nope. You're too nuts for Jerry even. Sure I'd like to be on your show, Jer, but we have to tape at night, cause my vampire lover can't come out during the day. You're okay with that? Cool. But I'm not too sure if he'll show up on camera.well, see, cause I've never really *asked* that question. I *used* to just stake them. This is the first time I've *fucked* one. Oh, yeah.

It was *really* good.

"Shit! Cut it out, Xander!" He mumbled out loud.

Spike turned and wrapped an arm across his chest. He snuggled his side up to him. Xander moved a bit closer to him, thinking he was still asleep.

Spike crooked his arm up and rested his head on his hand. He grinned and looked down into Xander's startled eyes. "Yes. *Do* cut it out Xander."

"Spike."

The vampire smiled and leaned down to kiss the boy on the lips. Lightly.

*With care*, Xander thought.

"And what are you thinking about so hard, you have to chastise yourself for, then, pet?"

"Jerry Springer." Xander blurted out. He grinned sheepishly. He hadn't meant to say that out loud. The damn vampire was always making him blurt out his thoughts with out censor.

Spike laughed delightedly. "Sorry, pet. Not going on the show with you!"

He kissed him again, bussing his lips in an almost comical fashion.

"Although, I quite fancy the idea of being behind one of those screens with a fake wig on. Oh, and 'aving my voice electronically distorted. It'd almost be worth it, eh, pet?" He snickered. "Nope. Sorry. Thought about it. Not gonna be your shameful secret lover. His eyes narrowed and he looked into the boy's confused eyes. His hands slid into the dark locks and he rolled over and on to him. Spike's mouth went to his and his tongue pushed it's way inside, demanding and receiving a response. He purred deep in his throat when Xander's hands came up clench at his shoulders. He felt the boys cock stirring and felt his own grow hard in answer. He tore his mouth away. Spike pulled away.

It wouldn't be so easy.

"Morning after doubts, then, pet? Can't deal with it?"

Xander was a bit dazed, due to the early hour and the kiss. And the question. And the fact that it *was* the morning after. He just looked into the piercing blue eyes. Clear and bright as they always seemed to be.

"Want to play forget it, then?" Spike's voice was harsher than Xander expected from someone lying naked and hard on top of him in his bed.

"Huh?" It was all he could think to say.

Spike reached down and sucked at his neck. Hard. He pulled his lips away and gave the spot a last lick with his tongue. He snorted against the boy's neck. "You know. *Forget it*! Is that what you want to play?" He pulled back to look into his eyes once more.

Xander tossed his head from side to side. "No?" It came out as a question.

He didn't know what he was talking about and the harshness in Spike's voice only served to make him *more* confused than he already was.

Spike ground his erection into Xanders and growled in frustration. "Forget it! The game you play in the morning when you don't want to remember the night before! When you cant deal with the night before! When you've woken up and thought what the bloody hell am I doing *here* and who the fuck am I wit-"

Xander cut off his tirade with the simple act of raising his head to his.

Buy wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling him down to him. Spike's tongue again found its way into battle with Xanders. The boy raised and then rested his ankles upon the backs of Spike's calves. He chuckled into the kiss.

Spike pulled back, suspicious. "What's so funny, whelp?"

Xander smiled at him. "I have, on *several* occasions, thought *deeply* on all the best ways to get you to *shut* *up*. Whodda thought all I had to do was *kiss* you?"

Spike glowered down at him. Then he grinned. "Yes. Who *would* 'ave thought such a thing?"

Xander smiled up at him. He raised his head to kiss his lips and then let his head fall back against the bed. He let out a sigh. "I don't know what I feel. Or I should say I feel *all* kinds of things: Happy. Worried.

Scared. Sexy." He chuckled. "I feel *sexy*." He repeated, and laughed at himself.

Spike pressed himself down, rubbing his hardness against Xanders'. "You *are* sexy, Xanpet." He grinned down at the boy.

Xander smiled and continued: "I feel *wierd*. *Don't* look at me like that! Don't get all mad at me! I have a *right* to feel weird! I've just had the best sex of my life and it happened to be with a *vampire* that not too long ago would have used my femur bone to bash one of my best friend's head in if he had got a hold of it! A *guy* vampire, might I add! So don't go all grr when I say I feel *weird!" Xander huffed.

"*Best* sex, eh, pet?" Spike smiled and swiped his tongue across his lips.

"I get that all the time, pet. But I like hearing it from you."

Xander butted Spike's mouth with his forehead. "I feel., *befuddled*. That 's a word, right?"

Spike leaned down to nip at his lips. "Yes, Xanpet, that's a word. And just to make you feel a bit better, you *look* befuddled."

"Thanks. But it doesn't really help." He closed his eyes for a moment.

When he opened them again they were clear and serious. "But I don't want to play 'let's forget'. I don't want to forget last night. I *couldn't* forget last night."

Spike smiled. "Well, that's good, then pet, cause I wouldn't have *let* you!" He grinned an evil grin at the boy. Xander raised an eyebrow at him in question. Spike raised his scarred brow in echo and snickered. "Ah, pet! I'd have run to the witch and told her who you had used me and tossed me aside! I'd have told the slayer how you came at me, all raging hormones and hard dick, and fucked me, and me all helpless with the bleedin' chip in my head and *then* I'd 'ave gone to the watcher, fer protection, you understand, and told him my tale to seduction and betrayal-"

Xander's giggles could no longer be contained and they burst forth in a fount of mirth. He reached up and kissed Spike. Spike returned the kiss passionately, before pulling back to grin at the boy. "I'd have done all that and *more*, Xanpet."

Xander nodded his head. "I know, Spike. You'd have hurt me bad. The best way you could have."

"So. We'll just take the rest as we see it. As it comes, if you well, whelp. We'll deal." Spike leaned down for a kiss but popped his head up with a scowl.

"What?"

"Did you bloody *hear* me? 'We'll deal.' I'm even *sounding* like you bloody do gooding sods!" Spike jumped off the bed and went in search of his jeans.

"*What* are you doing?" Xander demanded.

Spike looked up while putting on his jeans. "Oh, pet. I've got to go kill something. And fast."


~~~end~~~