TITLE: Good Nurse

AUTHOR: Michelle/Shelly

EMAIL: mwkpdp@prodigy.net or mlwilkins@ucdavis.edu

RATING/CONTENT: NC17, slash

PAIRING: Spike/Xander

WARNING: small amount of blood play. pure smut.

SPOILERS: season 4 spike

DISTRIBUTION: ask and its yours.

DISCLAIMER: all belong to j. wheadon and 20th century/fox. no copyright infringement or disrespect intended. just having nonprofit fun.

***denote lyrics from third eye blind: wounded: s.jenkins, k. cadogan(blue)

 

GOOD NURSE

by Michelle/Shelly

 

***the guy who put his hands on you has got nothing to with me***

Xander stomped down the steps holding his bleeding arm. Great. Spike was listening to music *too* loud again. His parents would have a fit.

***and the bruises that you feel will heal***

"Spike!"

***and I hope you'll come around. We're missing you. You used to speak so easy***

"Spike!" Xander yelled again, catching the vampire's attention.

***now you're afraid to talk to me. It's like walking with the wounded***

Spike turned the volume down. "What the bloody hell happened to you?"

Xander shrugged his shoulders "Got ripped. Something with a claw." He made his way to the bed and took a seat, grabbing a towel from the floor on his way down. He placed the towel on his arm. "And what have *you* been doing while I was out-"

Spike snatched the towel away from Xander.

"Hey! I need that! Sopping up blood, here!"

"Bloody dumb git! Know where that thing has been? No? Well you don't really *want* to if you're gonna slap it on an open wound! Get up!"

Spike grabbed Xander and led him to the sink buy the washer. He turned on the hot water tap and grabbed the soap.

Xander snatched his arm away. "No! Nope. Soap and hot water is gonna hurt!"

Spiked again grabbed the boy's arm and pulled it towards the hot water.

No pain in the brain.

He grinned at Xander. "Believe me pet, this will hurt much less than the amputation due to infection." He said as he added a bit of cold to the steam of hot water.

"I'll be out for the amputation!"

"Take it like a man, Xander." With that, Spike pulled the boys wounded arm under the stream of hot water and began to soap up the wound.

"Shit! That *hurts*!" Xander yelped, trying to pull his arm away.

Spike held fast. "Shouldn't you be getting a migraine from this intentional infliction of pain? I know *I* am!"

Spike scrubbed at the wound and grinned at the brown-eyed boy. "I'm not trying to *hurt* you pet, but trying to *help* you." He scrubbed a little harder. "Guess that makes all the difference."

"Well, can I just put in an *ow* clause! Cause *ow*! You're *hurting* me!"

Spike ignored him and began probing the wound, looking for foreign matter. Humans got sick from the smallest specks of dust. He rolled his eyes at the thought. Weaklings.

"And what was the slayer doing while you were getting sliced open like a ripe piece of fruit?"

Xander was looking at Spike's head while bent over his arm. He had been following the wavy patterns of bleached blonde hair. He tore his eyes and looked up into a pair of piercing blue eyes. "Huh? You say something, Spike?"

Spike found himself caught in Xanders' chocolate eyes. He pulled the boy's arm towards his mouth and keeping his eyes on Xanders, ran his tongue up and along the boys wound. He felt his cock stir at the boys' shiver and the sweet taste of his blood. He locked his fingers with Xanders' and licked his way down the wound. He tightened his hold on his hand and began short hard licks across the cut.

Xander stood immobile as he watched the bleached blond vampire lick at his arm. Each rough tug of his tongue across his arm sent jolts of electricity through out his body.

Spike stopped licking and looked into Xander's eyes.

"Well?"

Xander gulped in a breath. "Yes." Xander shook his head. "I mean, what?"

He took in another much needed breath. "What? Huh?"

Spike smiled and began walking him backward towards the bed. "Where was the slayer when this happened?" When the back of the boy's knees hit the edge of the bed Spike pushed him over and onto it.

"Slaying?" Xander ventured. His mind was fogged and buzzing. He scooted over when Spike sat down on the bed, making room for the vampire to sit.

"Humph." Spike placed one pale hand across the boy's throat, rubbing his thumb slowly across the fast beating pulse. "Did she kill it?" He asked as his fingers began to play with Xanders' sensitive earlobe.

"Kill what?"

"What ever hurt you, pet. Did she kill it."

"No."

Spike's hand tightened a bit and he raised his scarred brow.

"I killed it." Xander whispered.

Spike's hand loosened. "Well. That's good, then, isn't it?"

"Bad things dying is good. Yes" He nodded, enjoying the feel of Spike's fingers rubbing along his earlobe.

Spike smiled and leaned close to the boy's face. "Yes. Always good." His lips went close to the boy's. "Xander?" He whispered.

Xander rose a millimeter. "Yes?" He breathed.

"Where's the first aid kit?"

"Yes-what?"

"The first aid kit? You need stitches or at least butterfly plasters. Where's the kit? I know you have one."

"Sure." Xander sank into the mattress, wishing he could sink all the way and disappear beneath it. "Over the sink. White box with the big red cross on it. You gonna be okay with the whole cross thing?"

Spike rose and headed towards the box. "I'll be fine with it."

He saw it and flicked the box open before bringing it down. He checked the contents while walking back to Xander and the bed. "Yep. Everything we need here."

He sat back on the edge of the bed and with a grin took Xander's arm and raised the wound back to his mouth. He ran his tongue over it again. "Vampire saliva." He smiled wickedly at the boy. "Very good for healing."

He turned on the bed so the boy's arm was lying across his thighs. He placed the first aid kit on the other side of Xander's hip. His arm brushed the boy's ass.

"Let's get you all patched up, then, shall we?"

"Kay." Xander whimpered. He didn't mean to. It just came out as a whimper.

Spike smiled and reached for a butterfly bandage. He ripped the paper open with his teeth. He ran his fingers along the wound, pushing the edges together. He placed the butterfly bandage across the top of the tear in the boy's flesh. He leaned down and placed a kiss on the spot while his hand went to grab another bandage. He placed that one half and inch from the first. It too was followed by a kiss. Buy the fifth bandage, Spike's hand was cupping the boys ass on the way over. And the kisses were lingering, wet, and suckling.

Xander's body was vibrating with excitement and he no longer cared about the possibility of rejection. His arm was stitched up with the butterfly bandages and each spot where the vampire's lips had been tingled along his nerves. He sat up and placed his good arm around the vampire's neck.

He brought his mouth close to his. He didn't move in for the kiss he was dying for, but instead looked into Spike's eyes. "Spike?"

Spike looked into his eyes and chuckled. Xander felt his breath leave his body and felt his heart freeze. "Always the gentleman, aren't ya, mate? No need to be." Xander's heart unfroze and began to beat a mile a minute as the vampire's cool lips met his and he felt his hands sink into his hair, cupping his head and pulling him close. Xander's mouth opened for Spike's probing tongue. Xander groaned and gave into the feelings crashing through his mind and body. He wrapped his arms around the vampire's shoulders and leaned back against the pillows. Spike followed suite and threw a leg over Xander's hips. He tore his mouth from his and began to kiss and suckle along his jaw line, down his chin and to his neck. Spike moved his body, so he was laying over Xander fully as he continued to kiss, nip, and suckle at the boy's neck. Xander's hips rose, grinding himself into Spike, and he reached his hands down to pull the vampire's T-shirt from his jeans. He groaned again when his hands met the cool smoothness of Spike's back. Spike growled and pulled away from Xander's neck. Xander whimpered at the loss of his mouth at his neck. Spike chuckled and sat up on the boy's hips.

He ground himself down upon Xander's erection. Spike grinned down. "Patience, pet." He reached down, and pulled his T-shirt over his head. Xander smiled at the sight of naked vampire chest and ran his hands from waist to shoulders, thumbing the nipples. Spike scooted back causing Xander's hands to fall away and making the boy whimper again.

"Sit up." Spike told him. Xander did. Spike quickly divested the boy of his shirt, coming down and over him for another kiss. Spike's tongue quickly took possession of Xander's mouth while his hands began to roam the now naked chest.

He rubbed the smooth planes of Xander's chest, taking special interest in his nipples while he kissed, sucked and licked at the boy's mouth. Spike drove his pelvis hard against Xander's as he bit at his pouting lower lip.

He moaned out loud when he tasted the boy's blood. He licked at the wound and brought his hands down to Xander's waist, working at the button and the zipper. Xander pushed his ass down against the mattress, trying to make it easier for the vampire to rid him of his pants. Spike grinned against his mouth in reward and ran his tongue across his lips. When Xander's pants were open he gasped in pleasure and rose a bit to push them down and over Xander's ass. Xander's groan joined his when he settled his jean clad erection over Xander's naked one. Spike moved his mouth back to Xander's his tongue sweeping inside, running along his teeth and going up to taste the roof of his mouth. Both groaned in pleasure. Spike tore his mouth away from the hot tasty depths of the boys and rolled off. He moved off the boy and stood beside the bed. Xander cried out and sat up. Spike placed a hand on his chest and pushed him back down. "Shh." He moved to the foot of the bed and removed the boy's shoes. He tossed each over his shoulders and pulled away the socks. Spike grabbed a foot and ran his tongue from heel to toes. He chuckled at the boy's pained whimper. He grabbed the legs of Xander's rucked down jeans and pulled them off as well. Those, too, ended up on the floor as Spike stood back and admired Xander's raging erection.

He walked-sauntered, really-to the head of the bed and stopped. He reached a cool hand down and grasped Xander's cock, running it firmly from sac to wheeping head. "For me, pet?"

Xander arched up into Spike's hand and said nothing. He instead reached for the fastening of Spike's jeans. When the button and zipper went down, and Spike's hard length sprang free, he rolled on his side and cupped the vampire's heavy sac with one hand. He looked up into Spike's eyes and wrapped the other tightly around the base of his hardness. Still looking into his eyes he brought the head to his lips and kissed it. He swiped his tongue over and around the head. When the vampire growled deep in his throat, Xander grinned and wrapped his lips around the head and sucked. When Spike whimpered and his knees buckled at bit Xander sank down on his length, taking him deep into the hot recesses of his mouth. He paused and took him in deeper, pushing him down and into his throat. He swallowed, working his throat muscles along Spike's cock. Spike's hand tightened around Xander's cock and his knees bent a bit more. He thrust against Xander's face, not really meaning to. Xander pulled his mouth up, ran his tongue over the head and then sank back down again.

"Pet." Spike whimpered. "Too good, pet." Spike pulled away and quickly removed his boots and pants. He came over Xander once more, his mouth once again fastening upon the boys. Spike's knees came to rest tightly against the boy's hips as his mouth began to roam his face and neck. His hands followed the path of his lips, thumbs and fingers learning and memorizing the planes of Xander's face and chest. Xander's hips began to rise and fall, rubbing his hardness against Spikes as his hands learned the shape and feel of the vampire's body. Thumbs brought nipples to hardness and stayed to play. Hands grasped shoulders and pulled him closer. The same grasping, greedy hands learned to slope and texture of the vampires back before grasping and pulling at his perfectly rounded ass cheeks.

Spike kissed his way down the boy's chest, causing a whimper of dismay as he moved his ass away from the grasping hands. He ignored the pleas and kept on learning, with hands and tongue, the shape, feel, texture, and taste of the boy's chest and abdomen. He smiled when Xander's throbbing cock poked him in the chin. He wrapped his mouth around it and sank down deep.

Xander cried out and arched up, pushing himself even deeper down the vampire's throat. Spike purred deep in his throat as he continued to suck at he boy.

He reached his hand down and cupped his tightly drawn sac. Xander thrust again and Spike pulled his mouth free causing Xander's cock to slap against his stomach and him cry out in dismay. "Spike!" He moaned.

"Not yet, pet. I want to be inside you when you cum."

Spike was shocked when the boy scrambled way from him. He was close to anger when he noticed the boy was not leaving the bed but only reaching under it. He came back up with a grin and a bottle of astroglide.

Xander layed back down with his legs spread and Spike between them, the bottle of lube held out for him. Spike took the bottle and leaned down to kiss him.

He flicked the bottle open with one hand as he continued to kiss the boy. He flipped it over, one handed, and squeezed some onto his fingers.

Spike rolled on his side and placed his lube-covered fingers at Xander's puckered hole. He deepened the kiss as he pushed one and then two fingers into the boy. Xander gasped and pushed down at the intrusion. Spike licked at the boy's ear. "Want me, Xander?" He whispered as he added a third finger into him. Xander nodded his head and moaned. Spike began to move his fingers in and out slowly. "Tell me. Tell me you want me."

Xander gasped and moaned, thrusting down upon his fingers. "Yes! Yes, I want you, Spike. I want to feel you in me. Please." He turned his head and latched his mouth on Spike's, thrusting his tongue deep.

Spike grasped the bottle and squirted some into his hand and coated his cock. He tossed it to the floor and rolled back over Xander. He grasped his knees and placed them over his shoulders. He leaned down to kiss the boy, reached down and guided the head of his cock to the boy's opening. His tongue thrust into the boy's mouth the same moment the head of his cock pushed past his tight ring.

He stilled and continued to lick and suck at Xander's mouth. When he felt the first tentative rise of Xander's hips he sank himself fully into the boy.

"Oh, god"

"Oh, hell"

"That feels so *good*" Both breathed. Both let out gasping chuckles. Spike leaned down for a kiss as Xander rose for one. Spike began to thrust slow and steady. When Xander's legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him tight and close, he began to speed up.

Xander's hands sank themselves into the short bleached blonde locks and he latched his mouth on to Spikes shoulder as he began to rise faster and faster against Spike's thrusts. He was whimpering and moaning. Spike could no longer hold out against the incredible pleasure of Xander's warm tightness and grasped the boys cock tightly in his still lubed hand, working it hard and fast as he pumped faster and harder into the boy's ass.

"Spike!"

Spike worked at Xander's cock until he felt the hot release against his hand and fingers. He let go of his cock and leaned down to kiss Xander until, he to, came with cool soothing jets into the boy. Xanders legs tightened around his hips before becoming boneless and sliding down to rest upon the bed. He thrust up once more and moaned.

"Spike." He murmured.

Spike vamped out and sank his fangs into the boy's neck. When the pain strait from hell didn't knock him out he supped a bit. Xander moved his head a bit, giving him better access, enjoying the slight pain. Spike withdrew his fangs as his orgasm finally subsided. He rested fully upon the boy and licked at his neck wounds as he felt his cock slip from Xander's ass.

Spike began to purr and Xander's hand reached up to pet him as he continued to lick his neck.

"Spike?"

"Humm?"

"You're a good nurse."

Spike purred louder.

~~~end~~~
~michelle/shelly~