TITLE: Fractured Images IV

AUTHOR: Scorpio

ARCHIVE: The Nesting Place, BtVS Slash, CKoS, S/X WoF, The Den, WWOMB, Xander Xtreme and anyone else who has the other three...

FANDOM: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

PAIRING: Xander/Spike, Xander/Angel

RATING: NC-17

CATEGORY: AU, Future Fic

WARNING: Slavery, kink, sexual dominance rituals, issues of consent

NOTES: This AU series is set several decades in the future and assumes that all vampires are either "chipped slaves" or "rogues". Please read from the beginning of the series for detailed plot explanations.

DISCLAIMER: Joss Whedon owns the characters, I own the story arc.

SUMMARY: Angel gets his nipples pierced.


FRACTURED IMAGES IV
by Scorpio


As the late afternoon had shifted deeper into the evening, the dark haired vampire's nerves had slowly wound tighter and tighter until he was straining at the very edge of his control to keep from just jumping up and demanding that they... *he* hurry up and get on with it. They all knew what was coming. The knowledge sort of hovered in the air around them all, shimmering and vast, yet untouchable like smoke reflected in a slick silvered mirror.

No one spoke of it or hinted at it. It just rode silently behind their eyes. Xander's dark brown eyes, large and deep. Once long ago, those eyes held vast reservoirs of innocence and hope, humor and joy. Now they were shuttered and they glittered with dark knowledge and painful experiences that Angel could only guess at.

And then there was his childe. William the Bloody. Spike. Xander's pet vampire. Bright blue eyes that spoke so eloquently of sorrow and love and hunger...but not a single hint of joy. For some reason, that worried Angel most of all.

Tension built up brick by brick until it was a solid fortress that surrounded them, separating them from the outside world. It started a half hour before Xander even walked in the door from work. Spike had begun cleaning up and straightening out his things, making the living room they had spent the day in very neat. That was a shock to Angel, because his childe was *never* neat, not in all the decades that he'd known him, and yet here he was cleaning up.

After the video games and magazines were tucked away to Spike's satisfaction, he simply left the room and stood by the inner doorway. Waiting. Silently.

Still slightly amused and very confused, Angel followed after him. He was just about to demand an explanation from the bleached blonde vampire when he heard it. Xander's car was just turning into the long curving driveway and pulling to a stop in front of the large residence. His acute hearing could describe accurately what was happening beyond the doubled sunlight proof entrance.

Xander turned the keys in the ignition and the engine gently died down to a quiet pinging as the metal began to cool. Then those same keys jingled slightly and his clothing rustled for a moment. The car door opened and Angel could hear Xander's long heavy frame slide out of the vehicle. Clothing and leather shifted around a bit and the car keys jingled some more. Then the car door shut and footsteps slowly made their way to the first of the double doors.

It didn't take Xander long to get in. Just a quick five button security code and the first door cycled open, paused for three minutes and then shut. As soon as it clicked into place, the second door cycled open and Xander stepped into the foyer.

Immediately, Spike was there. He took the large briefcase out of Xander's hands and passed it over to Angel. Shock more than anything else is why the dark haired vampire took it at all. Then Spike was gently helping Xander out of his topcoat and hanging it in the hall closet.

Then they were off, heading towards the master bedroom with Xander in the lead, babbling a mile a minute about the burdens of big business and the curse of working with one department head in particular. Apparently it was a familiar rant, because Spike had all of the correct answers and comments memorized and he peppered Xander's speech with them in all the correct spots.

The entire walk through the house while Xander bitched and bemoaned his fate, he was peeling off his clothing, one article at a time. The suit jacket came off and was blindly handed back at Spike without thought. The blonde grabbed it, folded it carefully and then draped it over his left arm. Then the tie. The silk button up shirt. And finally the belt.

"Put the case down and go run him a nice hot bath. Extra bubbles, Peaches."

Angel turned and looked up at his childe in complete confusion. He had no idea what was really going on. The only time Cordelia had ever asked him to draw her a bath was after one of her mindsplitting visions or if she was in the mood for a romantic evening. And she had *never* expected him to follow her around like...this. Like some sort of twisted manservant.

"Don't worry about it. I'm more in the mood for a shower anyway."

Angel turned back to face Xander again, still confused and watched as he quickly stripped down naked and tossed his pants, boxers and socks in a crumpled pile on the bed. His shoes were simply kicked into the far corner. Then he turned and walked through the far door. Angel could hear water being turned on even as Xander's voice floated back at them.

"What's for dinner tonight, anyway?"

"Annelise made up a nice lasagna for you luv. It's in the oven. I'm gonna go heat it up in a mo'. It'll be ready by the time you're done in there."

Angel watched in dumbfounded astonishment as Spike picked up Xander's clothing and hung it all up in a large wooden wardrobe and then went for the leather shoes in the corner. His face must have expressed how confused he was because Spike just raised up a single eyebrow and muttered under his breath at him.

"'s the dry-cleaning, ain't it?"

And then with a whoosh of displaced air, his leather short-short wearing childe was gone out of the bedroom and heading for the kitchen. The tension grew, but Angel's confusion didn't lift as he stood there gaping, wondering what had just happened. It was so difficult to believe that his willful and arrogant childe had just... had just...

And that's when it hit him. Hard.

Spike was acting *exactly* like what he was. A slave. A personal *body* slave. One whose only duties were the pleasure of his or her master. And that master was Xander Harris.

Now Xander was *his* master too. Legally recognized and sanctioned. Cordelia's wishes and will made real. But this was *so* different from his life with Cordelia. Cordelia's ownership of him had, in a sense, kept him free. He had been free from the government service, from the auction blocks and from the hunters that tracked down rogue vampires. In a flash of insight, Angel realized that Xander *didn't* see things that way, and that in his mind at least, the slavery was very real...and his dominance was automatic.

That's when the memory rose up in his mind like a leviathan seeking light and air. The recording from this morning. Xander had promised to pierce him. To visibly and physically claim him. A symbol of his ownership of and domination over Angel. Okay, the recording *hadn't* said all of that, but Angel was no novice to the game of domination and he knew *exactly* what being pierced or branded or tattooed *meant*.

Suddenly, he was nervous. Nervous in a way that no other human had ever made him feel since he got his chip.

And no one spoke about it. Not while Xander was showering. Not while he slowly ate his dinner while Spike served him red wine. Not afterwards when he and his childe shared cleanup duty and Xander retired to his study to finish up a few loose ends from work that he had brought home with him. It wasn't until the last dish was put away and the kitchen counter had been wiped down that his upcoming ordeal was even noted.

"You ready mate?"

Angel looked over into big blue eyes that swam with sadness and a hint of concern. Swallowing passed a sudden lump in his throat, Angel silently nodded his head.

"Right. Let's get on with this then."

And then Spike was leading the way through the big beautiful house and into Xander's office. The room was large and darkly paneled in polished cherry wood. Framed pictures hung on the walls and a sideboard with expensive top shelf liqueurs stood to one side. A huge cherry desk held a brass lamp with a green glass shade on one corner and the rest of it's surface was littered with paperwork. Xander sat in his large leather chair behind that desk and didn't look up or acknowledge their presence in anyway.

Spike led the way over to Xander's desk and he knelt down in front of the human on the thick forest green carpeting. After a brief hesitation, so did Angel. Silently they sat and waited. Xander read through reports, his pen occasionally scratching on the surface of a sheet of paper. Still, they waited. And waited. Finally, after more than thirty minutes had gone by, Xander looked up after shuffling his paperwork away and into a drawer of his desk.

Xander stood up, a hungry predatorial look on his face as he slowly walked over to them. He reached out and gently ran his long fingers through Spike's blonde hair and the younger vampire leaned into the touch and purred softly. But Xander's eyes were locked on Angel, studying him, learning him, making him glad that he no longer had the ability to blush. That frank and appraising look was uncomfortable and unnerving.

Then Xander stepped back and removed his hand from Spike's head. Turning on his heel he began to leave the room. Spike was all ready halfway up off the floor when the human's voice drifted back to them.

"Come along now. It's time."

His nerves jangling more and more with each step, Angel silently followed his subdued childe and his new owner as they led him to a plain white door. Xander opened the door and gestured for the vampires to precede him. Without protest, Spike stepped through the door and began his descent down the steps and into the basement. Silently, Angel followed.

About halfway down, Angel stopped to look around and gape. The entire basement was designed to be a fairly modern and complete sexual torture chamber. He wasn't quite sure how to handle this new knowledge of his owner, for he certainly *didn't* expect it from Xander, but he was sort of impressed. Part of him was excited and hungered for the dark delights that could be found here, but part of him shivered and cowered with the knowledge that *he* would not be the one in control. He was the pet. The slave.

A gentle nudge from behind got him moving again and his eyes roamed the room freely, taking in as many details and he could. There were lots of chains and leather restraints scattered about the room. Some all ready in place, hanging from the walls and the ceilings. There were also many hooks and bolted down "D" rings in various places so that restraints could be used with them. One far wall held a rack with several selections of paddles and straps and whips. There was a large cabinet next to it and Angel had no clue as to what was inside.

Dangling from the ceiling at the far end of the room was a large canvas, leather and nylon full body swing. There were also two separate tables. One appeared to be a plain heavy wooden dinning table and there were several wheeled carts and chests with drawers tucked under it. The other table was adjustable and looked like something that you would find in a doctor's office.

Off to one side was a wet bar and Angel was sure that there was plenty of bottled water and bagged blood stored there. Near it was a set of shelves that held dozens of bottles and jars and tubes of various creams and ointments. There were also several folded clean towels on the shelves.

Just looking around at the room was enough to make his cock hard and a little voice in his head wondered just how much trouble he would get into if he dragged his childe down here someday for a little fun and some games.

"Strip Angel."

Xander's deep husky voice broke him out of his shock induced mental wanderings. He didn't even have time to either object or agree when Spike's thin pale hands were at his waist, untying the string that held up the silk pajama bottoms that was all he was wearing. When the blonde vampire let them go, they slithered softly down his legs with a whisper to pool at his feet. Unthinkingly, he stepped out of the material and then those same cool steady hands were leading him over to the oddly truncated doctor's table and helping him to lay down.

When he tried to shift upwards, Spike's hands stopped him and pulled his ass down to the very edge of the table. His blue eyes were beginning to sparkle with little flecks of gold and Angel could easily smell his excitement start to grow.

"No, pet. Down here on the very edge. Trust me on this."

Then he was gently tipped backwards and Xander's blood warm fingers gently pulled his hands and arms up over his head, carefully stretching him out. The fingers left for a long moment, but then they were back and he felt a thick heavy cuff go around his left wrist. A flutter of panic sizzled through him and he pulled on it to no avail. There was no give at all and his arm was trapped.

Then Spike was there, leaning down over him and brushing the tips of his cool fingers over his cheek.

"Shhh... It's okay, mate. I'm right here with you. I'm not going anywhere and there is no way to stop this from happening. It isn't that bad, it'll be all right. You'll see. It's okay."

And somewhere in there, between his childe's soft accented voice and his soothing calming touch, Angel's other hand was secured down to the table as well. He focused all his attention on Spike's bright blue eyes and the little flecks of gold that slowly grew larger as his arousal deepened.

"So effin' beautiful like this, Sire. I wish you could see yourself. All thick heavy muscles stretched taunt, pale creamy skin all smooth and lickable. Bloody gorgeous, is what you are."

And then his left leg was lifted up and shifted around slightly. The hot human hands of his owner manipulated it into a sort of brace that held it up and straight out. Then with a few quick movements, his ankle was locked into place. Then, just as slowly and gently, the other leg was placed in a similar restraint. Lifting his head to see what it was, Spike shifted out of his way and also turned his head to look. Both vampires gasped, but for purely different reasons.

Angel's legs were trapped inside of two leather lined adjustable metal stirrups, the kind you found on a gynecologist's examination table. Angel had heard Cordelia complain about them after doctor's visits and he had seen them on television, but he had never once seen one in real life. Now he was trapped in it.

Panic racing down his spine, Angel began to struggle. Spike stepped back and both he and Xander watched him silently for a long moment. It was useless, the restraints were too strong and Xander was too good at locking people up in them. Angel was trapped. Once that fact seeped down into his head, Angel sagged back against the table, unneeded breath laboring in and out of his chest.

Then Spike was there again and leaning down over him, a low subvocal purr rumbling deep in his throat and lust shimmering out of his purely golden eyes.

"Soooo lovely. Scent of fear, scent of desire. Straining muscles bulging and rippling even as your big fat cock is leaking all over your stomach, just begging for more."

Angel could hear Xander over at the cabinet against the wall as he rummaged around inside of it. His attention was cruelly divided as he wanted to focus on the human and what he was doing even as he was absorbed by the sight of his childe practically drooling with lust over him. What's worse, Spike was right. Part of him wanted to rip away his bonds and run far far away from here and part of him wanted so much more. Pain, pleasure, blood and sweat. Just more. More sensations with which to drown in.

Then Xander was back and Angel couldn't get the mental image of what he must look like out of his head. He was embarrassed and turned on and he wished that he could see Xander trussed up like this because he knew the human would look beautiful full of fear and desire and hope and anguish. But that was *Angel's* role and some small part of him cringed against that as wrong. Backwards. The *human* was supposed to cower and cringe as the *vampire* dominated him and used him for his own pleasure.

Warm fingers trailed gently along his collarbone leaving behind swirls of fire and need. His cock twitched in sympathy, wanting that burning heat of living flesh to surround it as well. His owner's smoky voice floated along his skin and burrowed into his brain.

"You are *mine* Angel. I own you. From now until you shimmer into dust you will be marked as *mine*. No matter where you go or what you do, you'll *always* remember this day. The day you became *mine*."

Just the words were enough to bring out this bizarre combination of emotions in him; anger, longing, desire and sorrow. No one *dared* speak to him that way. At least, not since Darla. He wanted to rage and scream in denial even as some small remnant of the fledgling he once was cried out in long forgotten joy.

Then those burning hot fingers were back. Pinching his left nipple painfully hard. Squeezing it and pulling it, forcing it up into a hard peak. He moaned at the sensation as pleasure tingled through his body.

Pain. Sharp bright pain shot through him like a bolt as that tender bit of flesh was pierced with a sharp piece of thin metal. Instantly he shifted to gameface and growled out loud. Pre-cum dribbled from his throbbing cock in a steady stream. The pain intensified for a quick moment as a thin gold hoop was threaded through the abused nipple and then his sensitive ears heard the tiny click as the ends snapped into place. Slowly, the pain transformed into a hot throbbing pleasure.

"Oh... so fuckin' *hot*."

Angel shifted his eyes to the side only to see his childe standing there with his leather shorts unbuttoned and his fist wrapped around his own throbbing cock, slowly pumping it as he watched with wide golden eyes.

That momentary distraction was enough to make him jump when Xander's fingers found his right nipple and pulled on it. Snarling, Angel wasn't sure if he wanted to push his chest up into that brutal touch or flinch away from it. His flesh was pulled and twisted until it too stood up in a peak of arousal. Then once again, Angel was assaulted by a bright sharp intense pain as the piercing needle punched through his flesh quickly followed by the golden hoop.

Xander moved back and away then and Angel tilted his head up so that he could look down at his throbbing pain filled chest. It hurt so badly that he was surprised to find that he wasn't swollen and bright red. However, the gold hoops glittered in the light and tiny twin trails of blood splattered in a delicate pattern around his bejeweled nipples. It was maddeningly erotic, both physically and symbolically.

Then, with a barely there screech of metal against metal, the stirrup his left leg was in moved. Somewhere in the back of Angel's mind he knew what was coming, but he tried to deny it. *Xander* wouldn't do this. Right? But then again, until this morning, he would have never thought Xander capable of dominating a slave and piercing his body as a symbol of ownership either, and yet it happened.

However, he could no longer deny it when his leg was pushed up, bent at the knee and rotated outwards at the hip. Quickly and efficiently, his other leg mirrored the actions of the first leaving him laying on his back with his hands stretched above his head and his legs spread up and open with his ass hanging off the edge of the table...just *waiting* for his owner to take him. Possess him in the most primitive way.

The scent of vanilla wafted up to his nose and he felt a brief moment of confusion, but then an oily slick finger sliding wetly between his ass cheeks answered the question for him. He suppressed a sigh of relief, for a second he thought Xander was going to rape him dry, but the oil would help.

Quickly the finger probed him and soon a second was added. Xander didn't stretch him very much, he simply was oiling up his insides, so Angel *knew* that this would hurt. And that only made him harder and want this more. That thought sort of confused him, because he *shouldn't* want this, but he did. But more than want this, he *needed* this, needed to be taken *all* the way into submission and ownership before he could even begin to live it and somehow Xander *knew* that he needed it.

Suddenly Angel realized that this wouldn't be the last time that they visited this room, and that more often than not, it would be for *his* education and training, not Spike's, because Spike *was* there, mentally. A slave. His childe had long since accepted that fact, he carried it with him with every move he made and every thing that he did, but Angel did not. And even as he feared what he now knew was to come, a large part of him *craved* that, because he knew that he'd be happier and calmer once he could get passed this huge *thing* that was suddenly his existence.

Then thought dissolved in a wave of HEAT and pleasure-pain as his owner's oil slick erection *slammed* it's way home deep inside of him. Angel's entire body *yanked* at his restraints and he howled out loud his rage and his desire.

"Your *mine* Angel. Now and forever, you are *mine*."

Hips like liquid, Xander began a fast jarring rhythm of forceful thrusts that pounded against Angel's prostate. Pleasure and pain swirled together inside of him, dancing up and down his spine as Xander's words flooded his ears and swarmed into his brain. Faster and faster his owner pumped into him, his litany of verbal claims never ending as heat and pain and sweat and fear rushed through him, pulling him down into this dark heavy place where he didn't fight and he didn't worry and this weight lifted up off of him, pulling away from him. He was locked down tightly to the table and to his owner's body and he couldn't move if he wanted to and yet he was suddenly free. Free to feel and to hurt and to just simply *be*.

And Spike's voice was a husky whimper of need and want as his fist flew over his own straining flesh, "Xander *please*." and then his master's...yes, his *master's* voice was saying, "Yes Spike. Come for me. Let me see you come. Now." and then a lukewarm splash of semen splashed on his chest and the scent of his childe's seed flooded his mind and that was the last straw as he fell over the edge into submission and just gave into the pleasure, surrendering himself to it. And he pushed his ass backwards, impaling himself on Xander's thick cock, wanting it, needing it, silently begging for more.

Then suddenly his sore pain riddled nipples were grasped in burning hot hands as Xander's fingers gently pulled on the new golden rings and the sensation was pleasure-pain in a direct line from his chest to his balls.

"MINE!!!!"

And then Xander was coming, his burning hot seed scorching a path deep inside of Angel's body for two solid thrusts before he pulled all the way out only to pump out the last of his orgasm across Angel's cock and balls, marking him with his burning hot scent. His own orgasm slammed into him like a freight train, dragging a hoarse scream from his abused throat as his own cock pumped his dead seed across his tender chest. Bright flashing lights of white and red sparkled before his tightly clenched eyes and a roaring sounded echoed in his ears. Vertigo grabbed him and swung him around in a tight dizzying circle and then...blackness rushed in to drown everything in tingling silence.

Angel knew no more.



Scorpio
8th Sign of the Zodiac
---
scorpiofic@aol.com ---