Title: Finding Faith

Author: Caliadragon

Fandom: Buffy/Angel

Category: AU

Rating: NC 17

Pairings: Xander/Spike/Buffy/Willow/Faith

Warnings: Femmeslash, Het, Slash, Extremely Bizarre

Spoilers: None really

Disclaimer: Not mine or Xander would have been nekkid more often

Archive: Any list I send it to, those with prior permission and BC

Feedback: On list or at caliadragon@yahoo.com

Summary: The Trinity goes after their first claimant.

Series: Part 3 of The Trinity Series.

AN: Faith didn't go bad, she left town after graduation and only returns when she's needed. Also, this is my first attempt at Femmeslash and only my second attempt at Het so bear with me, please?

Thanks to Edi for the beta and pointing out that this series is bizarre.

The first 2 parts can b e read here: http://www.brain-insane.com/beyondcanon/viewstory.php?sid=95http://www.brain-insane.com/beyondcanon/viewstory.php?sid=95


Finding Faith
by Caliadragon


Spike looked around him and wondered at the changes in his unlife. Never in a millon years would he have imagined himself as the mate of not one Scoobie, but three. Spike had no idea what it was that had brought on this change in the three, or the Trinity as they liked to call themselves, but he liked it. They were all more feral than he had thought possible, and they were dominant in a way he hadn't thought possible, at least for the Whelp and the Witch. Those two had always followed where the Watcher and the Slayer led them. That was no longer the case. The three made their decisions together and decided where they would go and who they would go after together. The three were also a tighter unit than he could ever remember them being.

Now, though, they were hunting the other Slayer. The Dark Slayer was their target this evening. Spike couldn't help the smirk that crossed his face at that thought. The music in the club pulsated with a primal beat. They had traveled all the way to New York in the blink of an eye and were now after Faith. They had followed her to the club and Spike had to admit she was a wonder to watch. Where Buffy was all cold splendor, Dark Slayer was heat and passion. She was sin and redemption, all in one package.

*

Xander looked at his friends and nodded in agreement. Willow and Buffy smiled dangerously and made their way through the crowd of writhing bodies. Behind them, Xander pulled Spike along. When they reached the Slayer she was dancing with a younger boy and Xander could not hold in his growl. Faith was theirs! She spun to face him, thinking that she was going to see a vampire. When she saw the Scoobies and Spike her mouth fell open in shock. Lust and shock burned through her. Wow! The three Scoobies and the Vampire looked hot. Not that they hadn't always been attractive. Hell, she had wanted to jump all of them at one time or another, but she had never seen the Scoobies dressed that way before. Had never thought they would ever dress that way. Red and and B were dressed in black, skin tight leather pants, doc martens and silk bras. Red had on an ice blue top with clear straps, while B was wearing a jade green top in the same style. They were both wearing the same choker around their throats. Boytoy and the vamp were also dressed for sex. Boytoy had on low slung, black leather pants, doc martens and a silver choker that matched the girls'. He was also sporting silver loops in both ears, and the look in his eyes sent a shiver of lust through her. It was all heat and possession. Vampboy was wearing a matching outfit to that of Boytoy, but he had on a gold choker and no earrings.

"What's doing, B?" Faith asked. She blinked at the smiles that brought from the foursome. Willow motioned her forward and Faith did as she asked. The minute she was close Willow grabbed onto her and the other three grabbed onto Willow. Faith only had a second to wonder what was happening before darkness and vertigo overtook her.

When she opened her eyes they were in her apartment. She started to ask what was happening again, but never got the chance. Buffy and Willow pushed her back onto the bed and began to strip her. In the back of her mind she was wondering if she had finally lost it. Was she having a frustration induced hallucination? That thought slipped away, though, as Willow pulled her into a kiss. Faith could only go along for the ride. Never had she felt anything so erotic or demanding in her entire life.

As the girls took care of str ipping Faith of her clothes, Xander did the same to Spike. He easily lifted the vampire into his arms and placed him on the bed beside Faith. Turning, he took Willow's place at Faith's mouth. The Dark Slayer moaned at the intensity, kissing Xander while her body was teased mercelessly by Willow and Buffy. Soon it was Buffy's turn to claim Faith in a kiss.

Willow had stripped out of her clothes and had climbed back onto the bed. Grinning wickedly, she muttered a spell that had all of her lovers howling in delight as their minds became linked into one entity. Faith was being kissed, being caressed and yet through the link she was the one doing these things. Her back arched and she cried out in pleasure as Willow began to tease her clit and feast on her heated flesh. She gasped in pained pleasure as both Xander and Buffy played with her nipples. Twisting and sucking just hard enough to set her on the fine line between pleasure and pa in.

She was shocked to see that Xander was fully embedded in Spike's tight body and from the looks of it, the vampire was in for one hell of a ride. Her attention was pulled away from the pleasurable sight by Buffy. Her sister Slayer pulled her mouth away from Faith's aching nipple and nudged Xander away as well. She then spun around and presented her dripping sheath to Faith. The dark haired girl moaned in pleasure and immediately lunged forward to taste what she had wanted for so long.

Faith lost track of all that was going on in a haze of lust induced bliss. She was vaguely aware of Buffy and Willow changing places before she returned to her feast. She screamed out in shock and pleasure as she felt Xander's long, hot tool enter her. Her eyes flew open and she trembled at what she saw in his eyes. It was the look she had seen directed at others, but never her. It was possession, love and desire. It was the look she had seen in Willow and Buffy's eyes , but had not believed.

Xander leaned down and took her mouth in a surprisingly gentle kiss. After all the heat and frenzy that she had experienced through this entire encounter, she had not expected tenderness. It undid her and shattered her walls. She did not know how or why, but she felt different.

They rocked together, unhurried and easy. Their lovers, their mates were locked together in a heated three way, but neither noticed. Their focus was on one another. As they reached their crest, Faith felt both her hands taken by others and she saw Xander's back arch in pleasure as Spike entered him from behind. Looking into Xander's eyes she shuddered with pleasure and felt awe fill her as for one moment she was beyond herself. Beyond the pain that haunted her, beyond the loneliness that tore at her each day. As her eyes went blind in pleasure she felt the bond take over.

From that moment on, Faith was no longer alone. She was mate, friend and companion. She was home, and no one would ever take her from the four that had claimed her.

*

Xander, Willow and Buffy sat side by side on the floor at the foot of the bed. Their mates were asleep on the bed wrapped around one another. To anyone else it would have seemed impossible that a vampire and a Slayer were so tightly entwined, but to the Trinity it was as it was meant to be.

Faith now wore a golden choker, identical to Spike's. It marked them as mated and loved. Soon, they would be going after their last lover. The one who would complete them. Then, they would return to Sunnydale to claim their family and deal with an evil that had every intention of destroying everything. Soon they would have Larry, and they would have unity.



The End For Now.