Title: Fever

Pairing: Spike/Xander

Rating: R

Feedback: Is always a good thing!

Distribution: I never say no. I'm easy that way.

Disclaimer: I do not own these boys. I only play naughty games with them and then send them home.

Summary: Entry for the Third Edition of the SSFA. Xander dances, Spike watches.

Fever

by Cassy

It had been an exceptionally hot day and Xander was soaked clean through with sweat by the time he made it home. He pulled off his clingy blue t-shirt and unbuttoned his jeans on the way to the kitchen. After pilfering a beer from the fridge, he drank it down as he headed to the bathroom to shower.

Turning the cold water on full and adding just a hint of warmth to it, Xander stepped under the cool spray and groaned at the relief he felt. There was nothing like a cool shower to revive a man.

A short while later, feeling clean and refreshed, Xander walked into the living room wearing nothing but an old faded pair of jeans. He turned the radio on and began to straighten up the mess in the living room. A song came on the radio that made him smile. It was the first thing he had ever stripped to.

Never know how much I love you; never know how much I care

Xander began to swivel his hips as he danced closer to the stereo and turned the volume up higher.

When you put your arms around me, I get a fever that's so hard to bear

You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight

With the music on loud and his back to the door, Xander was unaware of his audience; Spike had come by to pester him and had let himself in when his knock went unanswered. He stood, gobsmacked, as he watched the boy move to the sensual beat of the music.

Fever - in the morning, fever all through the night.

Xander forgot about tidying up and just let himself go in the music... His eyes closed, his head flung back he abandoned himself to the beat.

Sun lights up the daytime, moon lights up the night

I light up when you call my name, and you know I'm gonna treat you right

Spike moved silently to the farthest corner of the room and continued to watch avidly. He had no idea the man in front of him could move so well. He was intrigued, and more than a little aroused, as well.

You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight

Fever - in the morning, fever all through the night.

Xander ran his hands lightly over his upper body, ghosting fingertips across his nipples and then down to the waistband of his jeans.

Everybody's got the fever, that is something you all know

Fever isn't such a new thing, fever started long ago.

His fingers traced along the seam of his fly and then he slowly popped the top button before dropping to his knees.

Romeo loved Juliet; Juliet, she felt the same

When he put his arms around her, he said "Julie, baby, you're my flame"

He thrust his hips out and then arched back until his shoulders were resting on the floor. He pumped his hips in the air, thrusting and grinding for an imaginary audience.

Thou givest fever, when we kisseth, fever with thy flaming youth

Fever - I'm afire, fever yea I burn forsooth.

His audience of one was very impressed. Spike reached down and adjusted himself through his jeans. He left his hand where it was, lingering on his cock, as he continued his secret voyeurism.

Captain Smith and Pocahontas had a very mad affair

When her Daddy tried to kill him, she said "Daddy-O don't you dare"

Xander rolled so that he was on his hands and knees. He thrust his ass out and then pumped his hips towards the floor. He was beginning to sweat again, but it felt good.

He gives me fever - with his kisses, fever when he holds me tight

Fever - I'm his Missus, Oh daddy, won't you treat him right.

Up on his feet again, and another button popped open on his fly. He shimmied his hips, letting the jeans ride obscenely low and started a slow circle. He rolled his hips like a pro and then popped another button.

Now you've listened to my story, here's the point I have made:

Chicks were born to give you fever, be it Fahrenheit or Centigrade

Spike moaned low in his throat and watched as the dark thatch of Xander's pubic hair was made visible as the human continued his seductive dance. He wondered how he had learned to move like this; he also wondered how far the boy was going to take it?

They give you fever - when you kiss them, fever if you live and learn

Fever - till you sizzle, what a lovely way to burn.

Xander undid the last button on his jeans and then opened his eyes. He saw Spike standing in the corner; one hand rubbing himself through his jeans, hunger in his eyes, and he yelped in surprise. The vampire wasted no time in getting up close and personal.

What a lovely way to burn.

"Spike! Wh-what are you doing here?" The vampire ignored the question and took his mouth in a brutal kiss. His senses overwhelmed, Xander kissed back enthusiastically. When Spike finally released his mouth he whispered, "You give me fever."

What a lovely way to burn.

 

The End

Song: Fever by Peggy Lee

james_chick2002@yahoo.ca