EASTER CANDY

By Laure Alexander

RATING: NC17

CONTENT: Graphic sex, language

SUMMARY: Set in the Liarverse, Xavy's five, it's Easter.

FEEDBACK: Welcomed, needed, killed for, makes me write faster.

DISCLAIMER:I don't own Buffy the Vampire Slayer or any of the characters on the show. Joss Whedon and the WB Network own them. No copyright infringement intended, so please don't sue.

DEDICATION: To my muse; she knows why.

 

EASTER CANDY

By By Laure Alexander

"Papa, look, I found a green 'un."

Smiling indulgently, Angelus looked down at his son who was holding a green plastic egg like it was spun gold.

Kneeling on one knee, he reached for the egg. "Do you want to find out what's inside?

Xavy nodded, excited at the prospect of more candy. "Open it, papa."

Angelus twisted the egg open and a small chocolate egg dropped into his hand. "Let's add it to your basket, shall we?"

A pout crossed the little boy's face as his papa dropped the foil wrapped chocolate into the basket beside him. "Can't I have it?" he whined.

Angelus gave him a stern look, then shook his head. "We talked about this at breakfast. Only one piece of candy and that at the end of the hunt. Now, you better get back searching. It looks like Sophie has nearly a full basket.

A determined scowl formed at the mention of Xavy's nemesis and he turned and ran across the courtyard and back into the bushes. Angelus rose and saw Xander grinning at him.

"Just one mention of Sophie and Xavy goes into super competitive mode," Xander said, walking over to his lover.

"He'll outgrow it," Angelus answered confidently, his eyes on their son as he crawled through the tulip bed.

Xander slipped his arm around Angelus' waist in a refreshingly public display of affection. Relaxing against each other, the two male vampires watched with amusement and joy as the children of the apartment building Angelus owned cavorted through the large garden in the center courtyard, looking for plastic eggs, small toys and candy.

"The second annual Easter Egg Hunt seems to be a roaring success," Xander commented.

"All thanks to you. I'm afraid Easter was much more a religious event with my family."

"How you survived a childhood without chocolate is beyond me," Xander mocked softly.

Angelus growled in his lover's ear at the teasing and whispered, "Aren't you glad I did?"

Xander nodded, then smiled proudly as Xavy jumped up from a bush, waving a small, plastic car. "Good, Xavy," he praised.

"What did he find? More chocolate?" Angelus asked, turning his attention away from the younger male's throat.

"A car."

"Good. All his teeth are going to be rotten before he starts first grade, if he keeps eating so much sweet food."

"Such a father you've turned into," Xander teased, trying to keep a straight face under Angelus' serious scowl.

Amy strolled over to them as a feminine crow of delight broke from the grove of lemon trees. "Mommy, daddy, I got money."

"That's my angel," Amy cheered proudly as Sophie handed the quarter to her father and dived back under the trees.

The witch turned to the two vampires. "Another success, guys. This is such a good idea."

"Well, Xander's right," Angelus began. "Xavy's human. He deserves to have the same things all human children have, including Easter egg hunts. Since we can't go out in the day light, early evening is perfect."

"Plus, Deadboy gets a kick out of watching the kids having a blast," Xander teased.

Ignoring him, Angelus looked back over the couple dozen children, all under the age of eight, searching the half acre garden. Indulgent, happy parents stood in small groups, chatting and holding their childrens' baskets.

"Who did you get to play the Easter bunny?" Amy asked.

Angelus chuckled and turned his attention to the bunny suited, bored out of his mind man who was getting his picture taken with a little girl who was pulling on his ears. "Spike."

"You're kidding!"

"He said he owed me for saving Willow from that demon hunter last month. Like I wouldn't have done it anyway."

"But, I'm betting you didn't mention that to Spike," Amy continued knowingly. At Angelus' wicked grin, she giggled. "That's just evil, Angelus."

"I love him like a brother, like a son, but he's so damn fun to tease. In fact, I think it's time to see the Easter bunny hop." Grinning eagerly, Angelus headed towards Spike.

An angry, young male sound came from the lilac bushes in the far eastern corner and Xander turned towards the sound. "Uh oh."

"That's mine! I found it first," Sophie yelled.

"I got it first. It's mine, you poopy head," Xavy replied.

Rolling their eyes at each other, Xander and Amy hurried towards the commotion. When they rounded the lilac bushes, the found the two children struggling over a small dump truck. At the sound of their parents' arrival, both looked up, but neither relinquished their hold on the truck.

"I was here first, mommy, I really was."

"Poopy head, poopy head."

"Xavy," Xander scolded. "We've told you that calling people names is hurtful.

The little boy scowled up at his father, his lower lip protruding. "I found the truck first. And, she's a girl."

"Girls can play with trucks, Xavy."

"Nuh uh. They play with silly dolls."

"Gender orientation rears its ugly head," Amy sighed, crouching down next to the children. "I think the only solution is that neither of you should get the truck. I saw a little boy who didn't have much in his basket a few minutes ago. You two have baskets nearly overflowing." She placed her hand on the truck and reluctantly both children let go.

"Poopy head," Xavy muttered under his breath.

"Xavier," Xander snapped, making his son's eyes fly up to his father. "You apologize to both Amy and Sophie," he said in a firm but calmer voice.

Slowly Xavy rose to his feet, hunching his shoulders and staring at the ground. "Sorry."

"Thank you, Xavy. Sophie, now you apologize to Xavy," Amy said, reaching for her daughter's hand and pulling her to her feet.

Sophie gave her mother a look of disbelief, then glared at her rival and sometimes friend. "Sorry."

Xander took Xavy's hand and met Amy's eyes. By silent agreement they took their children in two different directions. Xander led Xavy towards where Spike was scowling at a two year old who was bouncing on his lap while Angelus grinned inanely.

As they neared the two older vampires, Xavy began to drag his feet. "Are you...gonna tell papa?" he finally asked hesitantly.

"No...You are." Xavy's chin fell even farther onto his chest. "And then you can have your picture taken with the Easter bunny."

"Unca Spike looks silly," the boy said, cheering up slightly, then returning his gaze to the ground as they stopped next to Angelus.

"What was that about?" Angelus asked softly.

"Xavy?" Xander urged.

Reaching for his son's hand, Angelus led him away from the crowd of children.

"Well, if it isn't the Easter Spike," Xander quipped.

Behind a child's back, Spike flipped him off, then put on a cheesy smile for the next picture. "Okay, the bunny's on a break," he exclaimed, rising to his feet and handing the toddler he had been holding back to her mother. "If I don't have a fag soon, I'm going to go insane," he muttered.

Willow strolled up to her lover and slid her arm through his. "I think you look sexy, luv. You won't believe what I'm going to do to you when I get you home." Her hand slid down and patted the bunny tail.

"When does this bleeding affair get over?" Spike asked, exasperated.

Xander glanced at his watch. "In about fifteen minutes. Be a patient bunny." He jumped back quickly, avoiding being smacked by a large bunny paw.

Angelus sat down on an isolated bench and lifted Xavy onto his lap. "So, what happened?"

After a minute of silence, then a minute of squirming, Xavy sighed. "I found a truck. Sophie says she found it first, but I did, really, papa. And she wouldn't give it to me and then Amy took it away from both of us, and Sophie's a poopy headed girl and daddy made me say I'm sorry for saying that, but I'm not." He took a gasping breath.

"No one is saying that you can't feel that way about Sophie, but it isn't nice to call her names. Did she call you names?"

"...No. I don't like girls. They're big meanies and liars."

Angelus sighed. "Son, a lot of people are meanies and liars, but you don't want to be one too, do you?"

Xavy shook his head emphatically.

"Good. So, you win by taking what's known as the moral high ground."

"Huh?"

"You don't call them names and eventually something bigger than them will eat them."

Xavy giggled, thinking his papa was joking. "Daddy said I can have my picture taken with Unca Spike. Can I?"

Angelus nodded and the little boy scrambled off his lap, racing back to his father.

*****

Several hours and too many pieces of chocolate later, Xavy was asleep and Angelus and Xander were curled on the couch watching a replay of pro wrestling. Hollywood Hogan at least 60 was pounding Rick Flair also at least 60 into the turnbuckle.

"You know one of the big down sides of being a vamp?"

Xander sighed. "There's shit all on t.v. in the middle of night."

Angelus chuckled and pushed the off button on the remote. "Well, watching sweaty, muscular men has given me certain ideas." He sucked Xander's ear into his mouth, making the younger male shiver in pleasure.

Together they rose from the couch and stumbled into their bedroom, making sure to lock the door behind them. Xavy knew to knock loudly if he needed them. Turning on one of the bedside lamps, Angelus sat down on the bed and pulled his green silk shirt over his head.

"I've got chocolate in my teeth," Xander said as he headed for the bathroom. After brushing his teeth and stripping off his clothes, he returned to the bedroom to find his lover naked and caressing himself. "Getting ahead of me, hon?"

"Thinking about you," Angelus replied, giving Xander a wicked grin as his cock reached full erection. Under his lusty gaze, Xander's own cock began to twitch, and he stretched out next to Angelus, pillowing his head on one arm as he watched the older male's hand move up and down the hard staff.

"Let me do that."

Smiling at the ardor in Xander's voice, Angelus released his cock and lay back, waiting.

Sliding down the bed, the younger male rested his head on his lover's flat stomach and stared lovingly at his cock. Gently, Xander wrapped his fingers around the base, then pulled them to the top, making Angelus groan in pleasure. Brushing one finger over the tip, it came away wet and Xander smiled. His hand slid back down and his fingers found the heavy, yet delicate sack, lightly caressing Angelus' balls.

"Tease," Angelus hissed, his hips arching as all the blood rushed to his cock, making it jerk hungrily.

Xander rolled his hand back up, squeezing lightly at the sensitive glans, then slid it back down, beginning a steady even pumping that made Angelus bounce and thrust.

Digging his hands into the blanket, the older vampire clenched his teeth and stared mindlessly at the ceiling as lust roared through him.

Even after several years, just Xander's touch made him so aroused.

Suddenly, Xander's lips slipped over the head and Angelus growled as he thrust hard. The tongue running along the slit sent him over the edge and he came with a quiet howl, driving his cock to the entrance of Xander's throat.

Pulling back slightly, sucking avidly, Xander swallowed easily, as his fingers milked his lover's heavy balls.

Gasping for unneeded air, Angelus fell back on the bed, his cock slipping free from Xander's mouth. Moving back up the bed, the younger male curled against his lover.

Quickly regaining his potency, Angelus turned and caught Xander's mouth in a ravenous kiss. As their tongues clashed, the two male vampires embraced, wrapping both arms and legs around each other.

Xander rubbed his hard cock against his lover's lower stomach, moaning at the tense pleasure building inside him. His hands cupped Angelus' tight ass and he squeezed and kneaded, finally slipping one finger inside his tight anus.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Angelus asked in a husky voice.

Xander shook his head and ran kisses over Angelus' face. "I want you inside me," he whispered.

Angelus' brow furrowed slightly, but he couldn't help but smile in eagerness. Although Xander had dealt with his father's abuse during years of therapy, Angelus rarely asked him to be the bottom. His cock surged to full erection at the thought of being inside Xander's tight passage.

Reaching in the night stand drawer, Angelus pulled out a jar of lube and opened it. Xander grabbed a bolster and rolled onto his stomach, placing the cushion beneath him, raising his ass in the air. He trembled in desire and anticipation.

Leaning down, Angelus ran loving kisses over his lover's back and buttocks, making him quiver. Using his tongue, he ran it along the crack, circling Xander's anus, then sliding down to lick his balls as Xander opened his legs.

Xander thrust into the bolster, his eyes nearly crossing, as Angelus' mouth sucked in the tender sac.

Finally, Angelus stopped tormenting Xander and straddled his long legs.

Smoothing the lube over his cock, he then slid one finger into the younger vampire, delighting in the clenching of the sphincter.

Licking his lips in anticipation, Angelus tossed aside the jar and lifted Xander's hips slightly. Leaning down, he ran his tongue over Xander's taut carotid artery, biting gently as his greased cock slid between the trembling legs. "Ready?" he whispered.

Xander made some unintelligible sound as he nodded, digging his fingers into the pillow beneath his head.

Carefully, Angelus pushed his cock into Xander's entrance, groaning at the tight muscles grasping his cock. Gritting his teeth, he thrust harder, going deeper. As the large, mushroom shaped head slid past the ring of muscles, the rest of his cock followed naturally until the older male was buried to the hilt, his balls slapping gently against Xander's genitals.

"You okay, lover?"

The answer to his gentle question came in a lusty gasp. "Uh huh."

Sliding one hand beneath Xander's hips, Angelus found his throbbing cock and squeezed gently as his pulled his own cock nearly out. Caressing his lover's hard flesh, Angelus began a gentle thrusting, rocking his pelvis against Xander's hips.

Xander grunted and moaned into the pillow as his lover filled him and fondled his cock, sending differing sensations of pleasure to his addled brain.

Feeling his young lover's balls tighten, Angelus closed his eyes and thrust harder, feeling an answering tension in his own genitals. As his hand moved faster, jerking at Xander's weeping cock, Xander began to push back against him, driving Angelus' cock as deep as it would go.

Both men grunted loudly, their bodies now slapping together, as their climaxes approached. Xander clamped down on his lover's cock and Angelus howled as he came, shuddering in pleasure.

Shaking from head to toe, the older vampire pulled his sinking cock free and rolled his lover. Lowering his head, he engulfed Xander's cock in his mouth, sending it down his wide open throat.

With a loud growl, Xander exploded, his hips pistoning upwards as he filled Angelus' mouth to overflowing. Swallowing as fast as he could, Angelus sucked gently on the slowly dwindling cock, finally letting it slide free.

Brushing the remains of cum from his lips, he flopped down next to his trembling lover.

After a few minutes of renewing their energy, Angelus rose from the bed, reaching for his robe. "I'm going to get something to eat. You hungry?"

"...Chocolate," Xander murmured, looking at his lover through heavy eyelids as he languidly turned onto his side.

Angelus' eyebrows went up. "You want me to steal Easter candy from our son?"

"Do you really think I used all the candy in the hunt? Look in the wok. Cadbury's eggs."

Grinning at a suddenly wicked image of Xander and melted chocolate, Angelus hurried from the bedroom.

End

Email me on:
lwilson@sunflower.com