Title: Different Love Song

Pairing: Spike/Xander, Andrew/Xander, Spike/Xander/Andrew implied

Rating: NC-17.

Disclaimer: Everyone mentioned here belongs to Joss Whedon, FOX and UPN.

Feedback: YES YES YES!!! Can I be less subtle? All you nice people

with loving hearts can email me at law@losttimes.net

Archiving: Ride Me, http://stubborn-prick.org/rideme anyone else just ask. I’m unbelievably easy.

Warnings: BDSM. Heavy Dom/sub themes.

Notes: Not sure about a sequel. Anyone want one?

 

Different Love Song
by Lawrence

Xander smiled as Andrew’s hand slipped comfortably into his own.

"Are you ok? You keep wincing like you’re in pain." Andrew asked, concern tinting his voice.

"I’m ok, I’ve…got a little sprain." Xander lied smoothly, telling himself he’d make it up to his newfound boyfriend when he was allowed to tell the truth. The truth being that he had a large dildo in his ass.

"Maybe I could come in a give you a foot massage." Andrew smiled shyly, stroking Xander’s arm.

Xander cursed inwardly, really wanting to invite Andrew into his apartment. "Can we take a rain check? I really want to, but I’ve got an early start tomorrow."

"It’s ok, I get it. Do I still get a goodnight kiss?" Andrew smiled, trying to give Xander his best innocent look.

Xander returned the smile, and dipped his head to kiss the younger man. "Good night."

~*~

Spike roared as he came for the fourth time that night in Xander’s tight ass. "Such a good fuck, boy."

Xander grinned underneath the vampire, his untouched cock sheathed in it’s leather cock ring. "Anything else I can do for you Sir?" Xander said in his sexiest voice, wriggling his hips.

"Call the boyfriend. You tell him tonight." Spike slapped Xander’s ass, pleased at the handprint that he left.

Xander gulped nervously, hesitantly picking up the phone. "Andrew, baby? Yeah, I know its late, sorry. Look, I really need to talk to you, it’s important. Can you come over? Thanks baby, see you soon. " Xander hung up the phone. "He’s coming, Sir."

Spike smirked. "That makes one of you."

~*~

Xander answered the door before the bell even stopped ringing. "Hey."

Andrew walked in, eyeing Xander’s obviously naked body under the robe. "What’s wrong? You sounded weird on the phone."

Xander leaned forward and kissed Andrew. "Just remember you’re very important to me, ok? If I could’ve told you, I would have."

Andrew nodded nervously, following Xander into his bedroom. The first thing he noticed when he walked was Spike. Naked Spike. On Xander’s bed. "Why…why is Spike here? And naked?"

Xander didn’t answer, his eyes rooted to the ground.

Spike stood, walking to the couple. "Xander’s my boy, my slave. Has been for a year now." Spike reached Xander and pulled his robe off, leaving him naked. "See his cock? See how hard it is? He hasn’t come in a month."

Andrew frowned as he absorbed the information being thrown at him. "But…then why have we been dating?"

"He came to me a month ago and told me how you kissed him in the burger bar. I asked him if he was interested in you, and he said he was. So I gave him permission to go out with you." Spike walked around Xander, playing with his ass. "You can talk freely, Xan."

Xander looked up and turned to Andrew. "Andy, you…you’re important to me, you really are. And I hope you can except this, I really do, because it’s who I am but I understand if you don’t want to see me again."

Andrew raised his hand and stroked Xander’s face. "Stupid mortal, why would I want to not see you again? Do you have any idea how hot this is?"

Spike chuckled, cutting Xander off. "You’ve got two decisions to make. You can join us, but you have to decide now whether or not you want to top or bottom. This is the only chance you get, there’s no switching here."

Andrew made his decision then and there. He had learned sometime after his abusive relationship with Warren, probably when he had found Xander, that not all men were bad, and if Xander trusted Spike to do all these things to him, then obviously Spike was a pretty trustworthy guy. "Top."

Xander looked up at Andrew in surprise, throwing his arms around the younger man. "God I thought you were gonna leave."

Andrew pulled Xander away enough to plant kisses all over his face. "Do you even know how much I like you? I’ve been crushing on you since we first met. This, having you as my slave – Spike coughed – our slave-" Andrew corrected himself "-is like a dream come true."

"Kneel." Spike commanded, gesturing for Andrew to stand next to him. Both men watched Xander sink to his knees, a smile plastered across his face. "Got any questions?"

Andrew thought. "You make him work out?"

Spike nodded. "Every day. Xan, push ups." Both watched as Xander began his push ups. "Any other questions?"

"How much control do I have here?" Andrew asked curiously, cocking his head.

"Over Xander? Complete control. Over me? None at all. We’re equals. If there comes a time when you want to do some of the stuff you do with Xander with me, then we’ll discuss that then." Spike walked to Xander. "Welcome your new Master."

Xander remembered what Spike had told him to do when he said those words, going on the assumption that that was what would have happened tonight. Xander crawled to Andrew, grinning up at the younger man, stopping when he reached Andrew’s feet. "What would you like to do with me, Sir?"

Andrew looked from Xander to Spike and back again. "Spike, do you mind if I take Xander for a walk? I need to talk to him in private."

Spike nodded. "Sure. Xander, outdoor clothes." Xander jumped up and pulled on a tight pair of pants and an equally tight leather jacket. Andrew walked out, Xander following him.

Five minutes later they were sitting in the burger bar where they had shared their first kiss. "So how did this start?"

Xander twirled his straw, playing with his chocolate milkshake. "Buffy had just died, we were both looking for some comfort. Things just…drew out."

Andrew watched Xander with interest. "How far does Spike take things?"

Xander turned his head, looking at his new Master. "He never does anything I don’t want, he made that clear at the start."

They sat in silence as they waited for their food to arrive, holding hands across the table. "Xan, slave or not…I love you." Andrew shrugged, trying to make light of it. "Always have."

Xander lifted Andrew’s hand and kissed it. "I love you too. Sir."

END PART 1