Title: Death Sealed VIII

Author: Caliadragon

Fandom: Buffy/Angel

Category: AU

Pairings: Spike/Xander

Archive: Any list I send it to, those with previous permission and my archive.

Disclaimer: Not mine never will be.

Warnings: Angst and Torture

AN: Set not long after the First has been defeated. Faith is a vamp. The LA crew is in Sunnydale. Spike is souled, but not chipped. He still has moments of dementia.

AN2: Thank you to everyone for the lovely fb. This is for everyone who gave me ideas. I decided that Xander will not kill his father. I have something else in mind for him.

Summary: Xander deals with what he has lost.

Thanks to Edi for the beta.

Desperation calls to me

 

Death Sealed VIII

by Caliadragon


Fate changes will
I cry to heaven
I cry to hell
My fate changed by
Evil's will

Xander knelt, screaming out his pain and anguish. Dru crooned lightly as she enveloped the grieving boy from behind. He was just beginning to realize all that he had lost. His future, the job he loved. How was he supposed to care for himself? He had been, finally, content. Happiness was something he never really expected, but he had found something he was good at, and now he could do it no longer.

He cursed the fate that created him. He cursed his father and the men who had hurt him. He did not realize that he was giving voice to his curses. Nor did he realize that Hallie stood in the background watching. D'Hoffryn had not actually killed her. Instead he had punished Anya by making her believe that Halfrek was dead.

The demon lord had been listening when the explanations had been given. Hallie's screams of rage echoed through the palace and D'Hoffryn smiled. He turned to the demoness and nodded. "You will give him his vengeance. Then you will tell Anya you are alive. She is better as a human than a demon." Hallie smiled tightly and flashed away.

"I WISH MY FATHER COULD FEEL THE PAIN HE HAS INFLICTED!" Xander screamed. The women in the room gasped aloud. Xander was too lost in his pain to realize that he had made a wish on the hellmouth.

"Wish granted!" Hallie cried triumphantly. All but Xander turned to face her. Hallie smiled, "Tell Anyanka I am alive, and will be by for tea soon." Then she disappeared. But before she did, she worked her magic on Xander.

All his pain, all his fear bled away. His sorrow became duller. Knowledge of who and what he was became clear. He had lost nothing. Xander was a true vampire, a daywalker.

=========================================================================

Tony Harris looked around his livingroom and cursed blearily. His whores had disappeared. He could find his wife and son nowhere. Four days had passed and still Eliza had not come home, and his useless son refused to return his phone calls.

Tony smiled darkly and began to rub at the erection that was forming. He was imagining all the pain and fear he would inflict upon his property. He grunted in foul pleasure as he imagined each of them writhing in pain as he made them bleed, and pounded into their bodies with his hard cock.

Hallie flashed into the room and looked at the mortal on the couch with disgust. At one time he would have been considered handsome, perhaps even sexy. Until you looked into his cold, dark eyes. "Anthony Harris," she growled.

Tony looked up and gasped in shock, "Who the fuck are you?!"

"Justice," Hallie laughed coldly, and waved her hand. Seconds later Tony began to scream and writhe on the chair.

=======================================================================

Pain burned through his body and blood began to pour from thousands of wounds. He felt each and every violation he had ever inflicted upon his wife and son. He felt the rapes, from the first to the last rape he had ever taken part in.

Hallie watched as his bones snapped and his skin tore from wound after wound. Blood splattered on the walls, the floor and upon the furniture. Each wound imprinted itself on his mind and the taint in his soul shone for all the world to see.

The last thing Tony Harris felt before he died was the despair that brought Xander to his wish. Cold laughter filled the room as Death came to claim his gift. He blew Hallie a kiss and laughed with pure pleasure. Hades had another soul for judgement. If Hallie had any say in it he would go to the darkest pits of Tarturus.

========================================================================

Xander sat staring at the space that the two detectives had just vacated. Beside him sat his mother, also staring into space. His father was dead. Xander knew the wish he made had brought it on and could not bring himself to feel guilty. Tony Harris' death was not vengeance; it was justice.

Now he and his mother were truly safe. Jake was dead. Spike had dusted him, and had arrived at the apartment just before the police arrived. The two detectives had seemed relieved to hear that both Xander and his mother had alibis for the time of his father's death. Apparently it had been gruesome.

Spike and the others wached Xander and his mum, waiting to comfort them if it was needed. Suddenly Eliza began to laugh, then Xander joined her. Mother and son threw themselves into each other's arms. "He's dead," Eliza sobbed.

"We're free," Xander whispered, and he cried in joy and relief.


End For Now