Title: Death Sealed VI


Author: Caliadragon

Fandom: Buffy/Angel

Category: AU

Pairings: Spike/Xander

Archive: Any List I send it to, those with previous permission and my archive.

Disclaimer: Not mine never will be.

Warnings: Angst, plans for murder, unbeta'd

AN: Set not long after the First has been defeated. Faith is a vamp. The LA crew is in Sunnydale. Spike is souled, but not chipped. He still has moments of dementia.

AN2: Thank you to everyone for the lovely fb. This is for everyone who gave me ideas. I decided that Xander will not kill his father. I have something else planned for him.

Summary: The hunters gather and set up teams. In the mean time, Willow performs a spell to gather information on one of Xander's attackers, and finds a surprise.

Thanks to Edi for the beta


Death Sealed VI
by Caliadragon

Vengance is mine,
Pain was caused
Blood was shed
And now your life
is at a end.



Willow went upstairs to Dawn's room and sat in the circle she had prepared earlier. She wanted to get all the information she could about the five men who had harmed Xander and his mother. She was going to start with the first: Jake Harlow.

As she chanted the spell to bring information to her, she was shocked to learn that the man had been turned the night before. Then she was elated. Foregoing the rest of the spell, she stood and ran downstairs.

When Willow burst into the livingroom, she was looking so pleased with herself that the others couldn't help but smile. "I take it your spell garnered good information," Wes said, amused.

"The first guy's a vamp! He was turned last night. Spike, Buffy and Angel can be the ones to kill him! I can still cast a spell to find out about the others when it comes time for them."

Whatever response she was going to recieve was interupted by the vampires in the room all standing.

"What is it?" Wes asked.

"Dru," Xander answered. He ran to the front door and threw it open. The others followed quickly. The female vampire was standing on the porch, with a man grasped in one hand and a doll in the other.

"Hello kitten, Auntie Dru has brought daddy a present. Naughty man, hurt my kitten. Smell him on you I did. Came to see my Spikey and my Daddy. I made myself like them, don't want to be alone now. Can I come home with you, kitten?"

Xander looked at her for several moments before walking out and pulling Dru into his arms. If Spike had suffered from getting a soul, what had it done to Dru? After all, she was already insane. "Welcome home, Dru," he told her, stunning everyone.


End for Now