Title: Death Of A Werewolf

Author/pseudonym: Willowluvyr

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairings: Oz/Willow Buffy/Willow/Oz.

Rating: NC-17

Status: New Series

Archive: I would like for this story to be included in the archive.

E-mail address for feedback: willowluvyr@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: New story in the Blood of the Satyr reality

Other websites: none.

Disclaimers: The characters depicted were the original creation of Joss Whedon and are the sole property of Warner Bros. The story is purely for entertainment purposes. The author does not benefit fanatically in any way from this story.

Notes: There are blatant discussions, references and description of sexual relations between consenting adults. You must be over the age of 18 and it must not be a crime to read material of this nature at your present location. Some of the scenes depicted are explicit and rather kinky.

Summary: Oz has lost his true love, Willow, to her true love, Buffy. Following the merging of their souls following the Spell of Truth in Love, Oz feels let out and alone. He seeks liquid oblivion and disappears. Meanwhile, the Grand Witch Willow has found a spell in the White Book of Fey that will release Oz from the spell of lucantrophe. The problem is some of the ingredients are hard to get and there is an ominous warning in the notes on the side of the page. Willow blames herself for Oz's torment and is determined to find the cure.

 

Death Of A Werewolf

by Willowluvyr

Oz watched as the merged souls broke their embrace and returned to their respective shells. Tears of joy and sorrow streamed down his cheeks. No one was watching him. No one was comforting him. Xander had Cordelia. Giles had Joyce. And Will's mother and father had each other. Oz felt empty and alone. His true love was merged with another. He turned and left without any good byes.

He didn't want nor need their pity. He didn't want nor need their attempts to comfort his tormented soul. It was 21 days to Werewolf time. He had places to go and people to do. He only wished he knew what places and with whom.

It was three days later that Xander found Oz passed out in an alley. He stank of booze and urine. Everyone had been fraught with guilt and worry. They had all gotten their true loves, but Oz had sacrificed his for her sake. Willow hadn't slept the entire time. She was constantly in her lab, searching through the collection of books she and Buffy had found at that used bookstore.1 The rest of the troops had spread out in search of their friend.

Xander used his cell phone to call Buffy. He had the feeling this was going to need Slayer strength. "Hello, Buffy. I found him."

"Where Xander?"

"6th and Maple in the alley between the dry cleaners and Kelly's Irish Tavern. He's passed out. And he stinks bad. I suggest we clean and sober him up before we 4-1-1 Willow. This would kill her."

"I'm 5 by 5, Xander. She can't take much more. I wish I could get her to sleep and eat. All she does is cry, read and drink coffee. I'm very worried about both of them."

"You also feel responsible, don't you, Buff. It was the Slayer's choice not yours. Frankly, I think she made the right choice."

"My mind knows you're right, but my heart disagrees."

"You sound like a guy thinking with his johnson."

That made Buffy chuckle. "Okay, I'm on my way, keep him there. I should be there ... Now."

Buffy was taped Xander on the shoulder with a smirk on her face. It made Xander jump. "Cold, Buff, Cold."

"I know, but I enjoyed it." Which earned her a wicked stare from Xander, which promise retribution at a later date.

"Xander go rent a room at that place across the street."

"Buff, that place rents by the hour."

"Get two hours and a shower."

"Okay, Buff."

Buffy went over to Oz and picked him up easily. Oz stirred drowsily. He started to try to squirm from Buffy's grip. "Forget it, Oz. Don't make me get rough." "Buffy, let me alone. You've already taken away my heart. Do you have to take away everything."

"STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF! You have got friends who are all worried about their friend. You have got Willow so upset; she hasn't eaten or slept for three days. If you want to kill her, you're doing a fine damn job. But you got to know I won't give up on you. Not just for Will, but because I owe you so much. I owe you a life, I thought I would never have. Will and I can be happy with each other, but we can't be happy unless you except our friendship and love."

Oz broke down and cried. Buffy hugged him and held his head to her shoulder. "I'm sorry, Buffy, I can walk. Where are we going?"

"Xander has a room across the street, we need to get you cleaned up and sober before you see Willow. If she sees you like this, it will kill her."

Oz looked at his condition and said, "I see what you mean. Does that place have a shower?"

"I suppose so. Don't the hookers have to shower before and after?"

"Good point," Oz said as he staggered to the hotel.

Xander greeted them with a key and said, "I got it for the day, thought maybe he could use some sleep, while we get him a change of clothes."

"Good thinking, Xander," said Buffy, "You go get him a change of clothes from that store down the block. Sizes Oz."

"Medium shirt, 30 width, 30 length pants and don't forget the underwear. I'm afraid I not alone in these."

"30/30?"

"I like them baggy and long, okay?"

Xander handed Buffy the sheets, the towel and the wash cloth. Then, he went on his errands. Buffy and Oz headed to the room. After his shower, Oz dressed only in a towel collapsed onto the bed and slept. Buffy covered him with the second sheet and called Giles.

"Giles, we found him."

Willow had found it in the White Book of Fey. After an extensive research of the Book and what was written there, she knew this spell was the one she needed to make it up to Oz. This spell would end the werewolf curse. She started to go over the ingredients she needed for the potion:

Wolf's bane, nightshade, dog's semen, violets, turnip greens, mustard root, virginal blood and semen of a Slayer. 'The last's one easy,' thought Willow with an internal smile, 'At least he doesn't have to drink it. I everything on hand except the virginal blood.'

Willow heard a knock on the door. In her present state, it irritated her. "Go away."

"Willow, we found him."

"Be right out," Willow smiled for the first time in three days.

They all sat around Giles's living room, listening to Willow's great news. "Well, what do you think Oz?"

"I won't be a werewolf anymore, right?"

"Right."

"Where do I sign?"

"We two small problems. Problem one, we virginal blood. I have all the other stuff."

Xander said, "Great, where are we going to get a virgin?"

Cordelia quipped, "Are volunteering Xander?"

"Funny Cordy, you mean sex with you like masturbating, it doesn't count?" replied Xander.

Cordelia could only force a fake smile at the good comeback.

Willow spoke up, "Actually, we need the blood from the lose of a woman's virginity."

"Oh, that's easier," said Buffy.

"Oh, I wish it was THAT easy. Oz has to be the one to take the virginity and his semen has to intermingle with the blood. Then it has to be added to the potion before it cools to room temperature."

"Anything else, Will," said Oz, "Is there a horse or goat involved? Maybe jugglers and jug band thrown in?"

"Well there wasn't anything in the Book about, but if you need it, we can make arrangements," said Willow, much to everyone's surprise. Willow made off color humor.

"Way to go Will," said Xander as he stood and applauded, "But seriously, where are going to find a virgin willing to give it up for Oz without a condom and with Willow waiting with her potion brewing and a vial to collect the results."

"Delicately put, Xander, you haven't lost your touch for tact," quipped Cordy.

"Not delicately put, but accurate, I'm afraid," said Giles.

Buffy adds, "Will, you said there were two problems?"

"Yes, the person must be the werewolf's true love, which all know is me."

"Ah, Will, after the past week or so you not even close to being a virgin," said Buffy, who had first hand knowledge of the facts.

"I know. I have a plan."

"This I got to hear," said Buffy.

As Willow outlined her strategy, everyone nodded their head in admiration and awe at the rise in her magical abilities. Though Buffy knew how much her power had grown, none of the others had had the slightest inkling until now.

Willow was getting ready for class. She was planning a very special evening for Oz. He didn't know about it, yet, but she had to repay Oz for his understanding in her lapse with Xander. Tonight was the night, she was going to give Oz, the most precious gift a girl can give a guy, her virginity.

'Willow, Oz is going to refuse your gift tonight. Don't let him refuse!'

Willow thought she was going mad. She was hearing voices.

'You're not hearing things, Willow. Look into the mirror.'

Willow looked into the mirror and the image change. It was she, a little older and wearing much more provocative clothes and sporting a tattoo that said Buffy in the shape of a heart. But Willow knew it was she. She must have become a powerful witch to cast this spell.

'Yes, Willow, you will become a mighty witch. Listen carefully. We have a cure for Oz, but we need you to do something.'

The image held up a small wooden box with a strange key.

'Inside this box are two vials with stoppers. When you have sex, do not use a condom. Your blood must mix with Oz's semen. To prevent pregnancy, drink the red liquid in the vial in this box. The other vial is to store the semen and blood mixture. When you have the fluid in the vial, put the vial in the box and turn the key to lock it. That will transport the box back to me.'

"This will cure Oz?" asked the younger Willow.

'It is part of it. Will you do it?'

"Of course."

The younger Willow saw the reflection turn the key and the box was on her dresser. She opened the box and found the two vials, one empty, the other with a red fluid that looked like cough syrup.

'Drink the mixture just before you have sex. Remember, Willow, you must not let Oz say no to you.'

The image in the mirror faded away. Willow wondered about that tattoo and what it meant. Several fantasies crossed her mind. She shook her head to release them and concentrate on tonight.

The anticipation had made for a long day at school. Several teachers expressed concern about her lack of concentration. At lunch Buffy had to grab her hand to get her attention while Buffy was talking to her. The hand was warm and concerned and disquieting. For second time that day images that caused her sexual juices to flow flashed through her head.

Then Oz sat next to her and put his arm around her. Buffy let go her hand and the images were gone. They were replaced by a feeling of tranquility and comfort. To her relief the juices stopped flowing. She had been worried about her pants and what might be showing.

Later in the ladies' room, Buffy wormed out of Willow, her plan to seduce Oz. "That explains it."

"Explains what?"

"The 'Earth to Willow' day. You have been like on another planet all day. Now, I know why, anticipation. It also explains the stain on your pants," Buffy noticed her friends panicked expression, "Don't worry, you have to really be looking to notice."

Relief showed on Willow's face, as she outlined her plans. Later, Willow wondered, 'If you really had to be looking to notice how did Buffy notice. Shoot, she was just reassuring me.'

Willow ran to her locker and got her gym shorts and changed. At her last class, she saw Buffy, who noticed the change in pants and smiled. Willow was totally embarrassed. Her blushing brought a reassuring hand to her arm. Buffy gave her arm a little squeeze, which hurt like heck. Buffy doesn't know her own strength. That was going to leave a bruise. Buffy kept her hand on Willow's arm. And Willow noticed the fluid again.

"Earth to Willow," said Buffy.

"What?"

"Mr. Davies is asking you a question."

Mr. Davies said, "Willow, are you alright?"

"No, sir, may I be excused. I'm not feeling well."

"Sure, Willow," said a surprised and concerned teacher. For Willow to leave earlier, she must be feeling rather poorly.

Willow looked at Buffy and saw a knowing smile, 'Buffy must think I can't wait for my evening with Oz. Well, I can't. But that's not the reason I'm leaving early. I don't know why I am. I just know I have to.'

Willow rushed home. She prepared a lovely dinner. She set the table with candlelight. And put on some music, while rushing her mother out the door to her pottery class and gossip session with her aunt. The doorbell announced Oz, who was concerned that she had left school early. "Is something wrong, Will?"

"Nothing, I was just bored and anxious."

"That's what Buffy said. You two rehearse that answer?"

"Let's eat," avoiding the question.

Oz soon got the idea of what was going on and said, "Willow, I want you a lot, but I also don't want it as a guilt screw, because you were making out with Xander."

"It's nothing like that Oz."

"This isn't going to work out, not tonight."

"Oz, I let early because I couldn't wait. I need this as much if not more than you do. I love you. I will beg if I have to, but it's really not sexy."

"Let's go up to your room."

"Yes!" Willow's enthusiasm was infectious and Oz was feeling it.

"Get comfortable, Big Boy, while I slip into something more comfortable and revealing," said Willow.

But her act almost broke the mood, as Oz had to laugh. 'You have to love her. She tries so hard,' he thought as started removing his clothes.

Willow changed into her nightie and drank the red potion. Willow came back in a sheer sea green nightie that accented her red hair and pale skin. Oz felt a rise that Willow noticed. She smiled with the expected reaction. Oz had stripped to his underwear and Willow went to him on the bed and stood before him.

Oz inhaled his fragrance deeply and started kissing her stomach through the thin nightie. He pulled her to the bed and kissed her lightly up her torso to her waiting lips. His tongue sought her mouth on which he hungrily sucked. She was inflamed with desire. The boy was fumbling with the nightie, when she said, "Just rip the damn thing off of me."

Encourage beyond his belief, the young man started tearing and ripping the shear cloth to get to what he wanted. He lips and teeth teased one nipple and then the other. Until they stood rigid and hot. His hand slipped down to her slit, where he encountered no cloth. He slid a single finger into the tight slit. She winced a bit, but encouraged him on further. He encountered her hymen and knew she was giving him her ultimate gift.

He pulled out his finger to an audible sigh of disappointment. But he found her clit, which was larger than he had ever seen before and he pinched it lightly between his thumb and finger. He was reward with an arch and her back and a request for more. He pinched harder and harder. Each time she enjoyed the exquisite pain. He began to bit her nipples, almost chewing on them. She was bucking and pulling his head against her breast, encouraging him in the brutalization of her body. She was nearing orgasm and he knew it. So he disengages from Willow and goes between her legs and in one motion slams his rock hard penis into her soaking wet hole. It was tight, but well lubricated. Her hymen could offer little resistant to his mighty thrust. When the hymen broke, so did her dammed up orgasm. It exploded inside her. Each thrust was a full and brutal thrust. And every other thrust she had an orgasm. Finally, he his penis exploded with cum. When he was spent, Willow jumped up and went to the bathroom.

She took out the vial and filled it with the desired fluid. She put the fluid in the special box and turned the key and then it was gone. She returned to find Oz apologizing for his rough treatment of her. He said it would never happen again that he was just angry, because of Xander. He begged her to forgive him. He had interpreted her trip to the bathroom as disgust for her treatment by him. She didn't what him kinder, gentler. She wanted more of what she just got.

She went back to bed. And true to his word, his lovemaking was gentle and tender. He caressed and kissed her. He came three more times. She came once very mildly. Though she faked several more. While he dozed in her bed later that night, Willow went into the bathroom with her hairbrush. She started brushing her hair as she did every night.

Slowly those images she had seen in school came into focus. It was Buffy brutally shoving a whip handle in and out of her vagina. With her other hand Buffy and spanking her upturned ass. Suddenly, Willow came more violently than she had ever come in her life. It scared her. So, she lit a candle and cast a spell. The spell suppressed the dreams and changed her memory. Oz had made her come all night she was content. She was satisfied. Then she went to bed. That night she dreamt of Buffy, but didn't remember a thing when she awoke. She didn't know it, but her spell had worked.

The Grand Witch started her potion. The box was due in thirty minutes. 'Now for the hard part,' thought Willow. The rest of the spell involved danger to herself and to her beloved Buffy. The spell called for the Werewolf to be having sex with the one whose virgin blood is in the potion at the time the potion is poured on the Werewolf's head.

So, Willow was going to have sex with Oz then use her magic to activate the Werewolf just before he climaxed. If the wolf is in throws of ecstasy, he won't tear her apart. Willow's talisman would protect her, but Buffy would be exposed. Buffy had to be there. Willow could not have sex without Buffy.

Willow no longer had free will when it came to sex. And Buffy would never allow her to have unsupervised sex with Oz. Buffy was still jealous of Oz. It amused Willow, because it was so misplaced. Willow fought the amusement. It would hurt Buffy's feelings.

Additionally, someone had to pour the potion, which is when Buffy would be exposed to the Werewolf. This was going to be tricky. Willow was ready for the vial from her former self.

Buffy retrieved the box from the dresser. She brought it to Willow. She knew Willow was nervous about this evening. She knew why. Willow feared for Buffy's safety. It was a foolish fear, because now she had full control of the Slayer within her. The Werewolf would stand little chance with her now. Buffy's fear was for Oz. If he attacked Willow, she would kill him before she could stop herself. Then, his soul would be forfeit. She had to protect Oz and she knew exactly how. Willow will enjoy it and so will my inner Demon.

Oz was dressed in a leather body suit and chained to the ceiling. He was gagged with a ball gag and Willow was licking his exposed parts and feeling the leather. Willow was dressed in a black tightened corset. It was restricting my breathing and was pressing against her, but it felt marvelous. Her tongue slowly moved down his body. Willow wanted to use Her hands, but they were handcuffed behind her back. Suddenly, Willow felt a lash across her back. Buffy yelled at her, "More teeth and less tongue, Slave!!"

The lash had felt good. Willow was so close. "Please, Buffy!! Please, Mistress!!"

"Please what, Will?"

"I don't know, Mistress, I just said that in my fantasssy," she winced as the lash came down again.

"Then I guess I'll just have to interpret the meaning for myself," Buffy said as her lash down again.

Buffy admired her work. She was getting good with the lash. The tip of her lash nipped Willow's flesh just above her corset, making a red star on her white flesh. Six lashes, six little neat stars marked Willow. Buffy was going to enjoy treating those marks later tonight.

"Oz is as ready as he is ever going to be Buffy, but with him hanging here how am I going to, uh, mount him."

"Will, you are so lusciously naïve. How do you think? Now up on him, my pet," Buffy emphasized with another lash to Willow's back.

Willow wrapped her legs around Oz's legs and one of her hands behind his neck, Willow guided Oz's rock hard penis into her slick slit. Willow was riding Oz hard, but she had to keep her concentration. Willow had work to do, but her mind was drifting towards other things.

Oz was in another world. He never felt anything like this. The leather, watching Willow being to do thing to him he only dreamed about. A nude Buffy in only leather thigh boots lashing Willow so precisely with that whip. He was so close. Then he felt the Werewolf taking over.

Willow could feel the fur growing, but she dared not look for fear of losing her concentration. She could feel the werewolf's hot breath. She could feel the penis in growing and getting coarser and harder. Her juices were really flowing now. Suddenly, the Werewolf howled and released his sperm. Willow felt her potion splashing into the Werewolf's face. With the last squirt of cum, Oz was Oz. Willow kissed him full. Oz opened his mouth to receive her tongue. Two more lashes and Willow was howling with orgasm.

"If you two are finished, I need some attention, Will."

Willow continued her kissed for two more seconds and looked up at Buffy and gave her a leering smile. Buffy could see many promises in that smile. When she released Oz, he collapsed to the floor, forever human again. Buffy, then, replaced Oz in the shackles with Willow.

Two days later, Oz was sitting in the Bronze with a full moon shining outside. He was going to Las Vegas they had a minor hell mouth, a small crack, outside of town. As a side effect of the spell, he retained the Werewolf's strength, senses and agility. He wasn't as strong as a Slayer, but close enough to do some good against those forces that had cost him so much. If he couldn't have his love, he would do some good with her final gift to him.

What he didn't know was that wasn't his final gift. Along with its strength, senses and agility, he was given its animal magnetism. He would find many women from now on, maybe one could fill his empty heart. That was Willow's final gift.

-30-