Title: Death Brings Change

Author: Caliadragon

caliadragon@yahoo.com

Rating: NC-17 overall

Fandom: Buffy/Angel

Pairings: Xander/Oz, Wil/Angel, Wes/Giles, Gunn/Faith/Cordy, Anya/Fred, Riley/Graham

Warnings: Multiple Character Deaths, Mpreg, Angst

AN: The damn bunnies have bitten the crap outta me again! They just won't go away. If you made it past the warnings then you know this is going to have mpreg. If it's not your cup of tea then you don't want to read this.

AN 2: Darla and Angel knockin' boots never happened, so no Connor. Spike did get a soul, but it was through a spell performed by Glory. While Spike did love Buffy, it became paternal. He now goes by Wil. Xander and Anya have only ever been friends and never lovers. Spike was chipped and taken in by Giles, but slept in the guest room not the tub. Buffy never sent Angel to hell, Xander did.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of our pretty playthings. Joss and a lot of other people do. I just sneak them through a portal and torture them a little.

Summary: Death brings on a change and the birth of a special child. Two people come together and face their destiny.

Spoilers: Shades of The Pack and bits and pieces of all the seasons of both shows. However, as you know if you've read any of my stuff, I don't write canon. I write from my own little world. I know I'm a nut and I'm quite proud of that fact.

Thanks to Edi for the beta.

 

Death Brings Change
by Caliadragon


The flare of a match cast light into the darkness and became Xander's point of focus. "Who's there? Where am I?" he asked, gasping at the pain it caused him.

"Don't know, we fell several floors."

"Oh." A harshly indrawn breath and a hacking cough filled the silence. "Wil?"

"Yes, pet?"

"Move closer, please?"

The light went out and a soft rustle of clothing alerted him to the fact that Wil was complying with his request. A few moments later he could feel the vampire settle himself gently beside him. Wil could smell the blood in the air and could hear the boy's body fighting to work. He knew his boy was badly wounded. Among the sounds and smells of the boy he could still smell the demons they had fought and saved. He could also hear the distant sounds of digging and knew his Sire and their family were trying to save them. Wil only hoped that Angel could get to them in enough time. He could feel the older vampire's distress. Wil quietly spoke, hoping his love could hear him. "Hurry, Sire, the boy hasn't much time." His only answer was a sharp pain in his chest. It was the only answer he needed.

Beside him, Xander was reviewing the strange turn his life had taken yet again as he snuggled closer to the vampire. Xander had the strange urge to laugh and he probably would have had it not been for the pain in his chest. Four years ago, if someone had told him that he would trust his life and sanity to two vampires, he would have laughed his ass off. The fact that he counted on these particular vampires was even more surprising. Angel, whom he had hated and sent to hell. Never mind that he was Angelus at the time. He had hated the dark haired vampire when he was still souled. There had been so many mistakes and misunderstandings between them at that time. It was only through time and Angel's resurrection that they had been able to make peace.

Then there was Spike, who he now called Wil. The vampire he had been given to by Angel in a twisted plan that had not worked out. He had been as surprised as Angel when Spike had beaten his Sire back and carried him away. Dru had proved to be enough of a distraction for Xander to escape. The insane vampire had scream that Spike had to release the kitten. Xander figured he was the kitten. There had been several times when Spike took him and he escaped. Then he had helped them go after Angelus. Everyone knew that Buffy couldn't kill the elder vampire, she was still blinded by her love for him.

Now, years later, they were his parents, his family. His life had changed radically over the last few years. It had all started with Jesse's death. Having to stake his boyfriend had nearly killed him. He still woke up some nights crying because of that act. Years passed and Buffy died three times. The last time had been final. That had been two years before. Dawn and Willow had died with her. A car accident of all things. Demons, Gods and Vampires couldn't keep them down, but a drunk driver took them all away.

It had been painfully ironic that the drunk who had destroyed Xander's life had been his father. His father always found a way to rip his happiness away. This time was no exception.

Of course, the bastard survived, and Xander lost control. Anya had had to lock Xander up for two days until she could reach Giles and the LA crew.

When they arrived they could hear Xander raging at Anya to release him from the room. She had called in several of her old demon friends to bring him to the Magic shop and lock him in the containment room.


\\Flashback//

Anya trembled as she opened the door to the small group. She was so relieved to see them. "ANYA! LET ME OUT! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME? YOU WERE A VENGEANCE DEMON! LET ME ! GET VENGEANCE! HE KILLED MY GIRLS!"

Xander's screams were inhuman and the sound of death rang through it. The last two days had left the former vengeance demon shaken. The gentle and loving boy she knew was gone. In his place was a creature born of pain and rage. She, too, was grieving for the loss of her friends, but she could not allow Xander to go down that path. If Joyce had not been killed by Glory she would have been there to help them. Perhaps then Xander would have been calmer. But Joyce was not there and Giles had moved to LA the year before. Buffy no longer needed a Watcher and the older man had gone to LA to be with Wesley.

Cordelia and Faith stood side by side, silent in their shock. This was not the boy they remembered. This was not a side of Xander that either young woman had seen. Both had dated Xander and had been changed by him in a profound way. The coldness and rage th! at had lived in both girls had been tempered by the gentleness and love given to them by Xander. He had literally saved them.

For Wil and Angel it was less of a surprise, they both knew what the boy was capable of. They grieved with him and only their souls and their promises to The Powers kept them from killing the elder Harris. They wanted to do something to help him through his pain. They both owed him for the second chance they had been given. After Glory had placed the spell on Spike that had returned Wil, it was Xander that cared for him. It was also Xander who figured out that the same spell could be used on Angel, so that he no longer had to worry about the happiness clause. Xander had also been the one to convince Wil to return to LA with Angel after Buffy's resurrection. They owed their happiness to him.

For Wes and Giles it was equally disturbing. Wes could sense something different in Xander, something he had only had hints of before. The newly developed empathic gifts he had been cursed with were also being overwhelmed with Xander's pain and rage. Giles could feel the return of something he had thought caged. He turned to Anya. "How long has he been this way?"

Anya turned tear filled eyes to him. He could see the grief and exhaustion in her eyes. "Two days, ever since the police told him it was his father that killed the girls. I had to call on some of my demon friends to help me bring him here. He was going to kill Mr. Harris."

"Maybe you should let him know you're here, Giles." They all turned to look at Graham. The former marine was concentrating on the door that housed his friend. Graham and Riley had joined up with the LA crew just two months earlier. They had come to LA to tell Wil how to remove the chip. They had felt they owed ! it to him for his help in defeating Adam and Maggie Walsh.

Through their friendship with Buffy and Xander they knew that Wil had his soul returned. They wanted him to be able to defend himself against evil humans. The group looked back towards the door as Riley and Oz came through it. The only ones not there were Gunn and Fred. Gunn had stayed behind to watch the office and to protect Fred. The young woman still would not leave her room. Neither man was given the chance to speak before Xander managed to knock down the door. "I was afraid that would happen," Anya said calmly.

The new arrivals were shocked by the change in Xander's appearance. The dark haired youth was gaunt and his skin was grey. He had two day's worth of beard. It was obvious he had harmed himself; he had blood and scratches all over him. However, it was the feral, haunted look in his eyes that let them know they were not dealing with their Xander.

The young man growled and began to mutter to himself. "Out, got to get out. Harmed pack, must pay. Killed the soldiers, have to avenge. My family, he took them." Giles was alarmed by the words. Fear coursed through him as he realized that Xander's grief had released both the Soldier and the Hyena. They were fighting for supremacy with Xander's own personality.

"Oh dear, this is worse than I thought," Giles whispered.

"What is it?" Graham asked.

"The hyena is out." Cordy and Oz gulped and pulled those around them back.

"So not good," Cordy squeaked.

Xander scented the air and looked around him. He could hear growls and snarls, but he did not realize they were coming from him. He smelled pack around him and it confused him. The hyena also sensed the true father and the one it claimed as mate. Giles gasped when the glowing yellow eyes fixed upon him. He remembered those eyes from the last time he had been faced with the hyena.

Giles was surprised to find himself within the arms of the distraught boy. "Girls gone!" Xander wailed and clung to his father. Giles rocked him and held him close as the boy wept out his grief and pain. As Anya had hoped, Giles' presence helped Xander to cope with his grief, though a part of her mourned the fact that Tony Harris would not end up dead.

It was two days after the girls' funerals that the new Slayer arrived. The small group had been doing patrols and letting the demons know that there was still someone watching over the Hellmouth. Giles was pleased to see that the new Watcher was another outlaw like himself. He knew that the newest Slayer would survive. Timothy Giles would take after his uncle when it came to setting things out for his young char! ge. Rupert knew that Timothy would make sure that Rose's life was more than slaying.

It was decided that when they left Sunnydale they would take Xander with them. Though the young man was controlling his grief better, it was obvious that the other two personalities were still fighting for control. They would be taking Anya with them as well as all three entities would not leave her behind. The woman was their family. Anya was fine with it as Xander was all she had.

Xander shivered in pain and came back to the present. It had taken nearly a year before he was able to completely merge with both the soldier and the hyena. He became stronger and faster because of it. He also now had the ability to strategize. He snorted to himself, obviously he hadn't been quick enough. He and Anya had a family and a home now and both were content.

He sighed softly and leaned closer to Wil. "Do you think the others are alright?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes, love, I'm sure they're fine," Wil reassured. He could feel Xander getting weaker and hear his heart slowing. Wil shifted slightly and pulled his boy onto his lap. Cradling the damaged boy in his arms. Xander closed his eyes and pressed his face into Wil's neck. He was so tired, he knew he was dying. He mourned the fact that he would not have the chance to say goodbye to the rest of his family.

Xander also cursed himself for never telling Oz how he felt. They had both ignored the fact that Xander had gone after him the first time he was controlled by the hyena. Then after he had been brought to LA, the hyena kept urging him to take Oz and claim him as his own, but he couldn't. He had loved Oz for so long, but after Jesse he only dated women. In his grief he denied his basic nature and because of it he now was bereft of the chance to tell Oz about his love.

"Wil?" Xander gasped.

"Yes, love?" Wil asked. He was becoming more distraught.

"Would you do me a favor, Wil?"

"Sure."

Xander took another gasping breath before speaking again. "I've written several letters and left them in my night stand along with my Will. Would you please make sure everyone gets their letter and that my wishes are carried out? Would you take care of Fred and Anya for me?"

Wil fought the urge to howl out his denial. "No need, Pet, you'll make it out of here." Xander lifted a weak hand to Wil's cheek.

"Please, Wil, don't pretend. We both know I'm dying. Will you do this for me?" Wil bite back a sob and took a needless breath. His pain was evident in his voice when he spoke.

"You have my word, I'll do this for you."

"Thank you," Xander whi! spered before succumbing to the pain, and fainting. Wil held the frail human tighter to his chest and wept.



Two hours later....

The last boulder was rolled out of the way and Angel ran through the opening. When he came back out he held both Wil and Xander in his arms. Wil had protectively curled himself around the boy. Angel gently lowered them to the ground.

Giles was about to pull Xander from Wil when they realized that Xander had not moved or made a sound. Tense silence descended on the group, so that they heard the boy take a last, shuddering breath.

In the alleys and the tunnels surrounding the old building demons and humans alike ran from the rage filled sounds and explosions of grief filtering from the building.

====================================

Xander looked around him in confusion and wonder. He was in a beautiful garden filled with sunlight and flowers. He felt at peace for the first time in years, but at the same time he felt he did not belong. "That's because you don't." Xander spun round at the sound of a familiar voice.

"Willow!"


Chapter 2

Touched by the sun
burned by the light
changed by heaven tonight.


"Hello Xander." Xander's breath caught in his chest and he hurried over to the beautiful, red haired girl. She gently took him in her arms and they clung to one another.

After a few minutes they broke apart and Xander began to ask questions. "What's going on? Why does it feel wrong to be here?"

Willow smiled and took his hand. She gently led him to a nearby bench and sat them both down. "You aren't meant to be here. You're an immortal."

Xander gaped at her in surprise for several minutes, then found his voice again. "Then why am I here?" he asked fearfully.

"Because the Powers have a very special mission for you, Xander. The Powers have gifted you with visions. These are very special visions. Your visions will lead you to help children; not just human children, but non human children as well. As you know, not all demons are evil. You will be their seer. You will lead the others to protect them," Willow told him gently.

Xander took a deep breath then nodded. "I can do that."

Willow nodded to her friend. "I know you can, but there is more."

That didn't sound good. "What more?"

"You and Oz have a common destiny. Your love was preordained. You are meant to be the parents of the Deliverer. For this to happen you had to be changed."

"Changed how?" Xander asked warily.

"You're to be the mom."

"Eep! Willow, I like being a boy! I don't want to give up my penis!"

Willow giggled, "You won't have to. They have changed your body so that you can bear children. You're no longer human. Because of this you can carry the special child. As it is you are already pregnant."

Xander blinked at her for several minutes, then blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "But I didn't even get to have the fun, sex part!" he protested, as he placed his hands on his stomach.

Willow laughed again and gently kissed his cheek. When she pulled back Xander was quiet and sad again. "Can't you come back?" he asked with tears in his eyes.

Willow tightened her hand around his and shook her head. "I had my time, this is my place now. I don't belong on earth anymore."

"What about Buffy,! Joyce and Dawn? Are they here? Are they happy? Do you know where Jesse is?" He asked the questions all at once.

"They're all fine. Most of the time we don't even remember we're dead. The only reason I remember now is because the Powers wanted me to be the one to tell you about the changes your life and body are undergoing.

Xander pulled her tightly into his arms and clung to her for several moments. "Will I ever see you again?" he asked brokenly.

"Someday, but remember the dead can hear your thoughts. I love you, Xander, it's time for you to go now," Willow told him and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Wait, not yet!" There was no answer as the garden faded away.

Oz sat in silence, caught up in his grief and staring at Xander's body. Xander was dead. He couldn't believe that it was real. Xander, his love, was dead. Anya was crying and clinging tightly to Fred. "This isn't right, he can't be dead," she wailed.

Fred opened her mouth to soothe Anya, but her words turned to a gasp as Xander's body began to shake and shudder. Suddenly, drawing in a deep breath, Xander shot into a sitting position. He looked around him in painful confusion. They watched him place his hand over his stomach for a moment, then he saw Wil and he threw himself into the vampire's arms. He sobbed as though his heart were breaking.

After a few minutes Wil stood with the distraught young man and carried him away from the building, with the others following on his heels. There was time enough later to get the story and find out why Xander was alive. For now, they all wanted to be away from the site of so much pain.


Chapter 3

Do I tell you what I feel
Do I trust my heart
Will! you leave me
bleeding in the dark


The Hyperion an hour later

Wil shifted his precious burden and walked through the doors of the hotel. Xander had finally stopped crying in the car, but had not released the vampire. Wil did not stop until they reached the den. It was a room built by Xander not long after he arrived and everyone gathered there when the family met or needed to talk.

Angel followed his mate and the boy they had claimed as their living Childe. He could still remember the profound happiness that that day had brought him. Now his boy needed him again. Whatever it was that had given Xander back to them had left its mark on the boy.

Cordelia and Oz were nearly falling over each other to be the next in the room. Both of them wanted to touch Xander and make certain that he was really, truly alive. They also wanted to who he was there. **not sure what you're trying to say here

Xander looked up as Wil lowered them to the sofa. He looked around and saw his family, but when he saw Oz he was suddenly afraid. What if Oz hated him? What if he didn't want the baby? A sob came from him and he pressed his face into Wil's neck, seeking comfort.

Wil stroked his hand down Xander's back and gently crooned to the distraught boy. Wil could tell that Cordy was barely holding onto her patience. She had little control over her temper when she was upset. So he wasn't surprised when she suddenly growled.

"Xander! Tell us what's going on! What happened to you? How come you're back from the dead? Why are you afraid of Oz all of a sudden?" The half demon could feel her friend's fear.

Xander straightened away from Wil and moved to sit beside the vampire. He swallowed painfully and looked at the floor. "I saw Willow. She told me that I'm immortal and that the Powers have given me a mission. From now on I'll get visions to have us help human and non-human children," he whispered.

"What else? I know there's more, I can feel it," she snapped. Like the others, she had little liking for the Powers. She felt that they used them and gave nothing but pain in return for their service.

They all watched as he gently placed a hand to his stomach. "Willow told me that the Powers changed me. She told me that I was destined to carry the Deliverer. She told me who the father was and that they had already impregnated me. And she said that Oz was the father. That our love was preordained." Xander shivered and looked up at Oz, who was staring at him in shock.

"I'll understand if you hate me and the baby. I know that you didn't ask for this. Neit! her of us did, but I want you to know I do love you," Xander told the other boy, sure that Oz hated him now.

"Baby? Mine? Baby? Love me? You love me?" Oz babbled. Any other time seeing the usually stoic man babbling would be funny. at that moment it was shocking.

They all jumped when Fred suddenly squealed. "Xander and Oz are having a baby!"

Anya began to bounce in her seat. "This is good. Too bad you didn't get to have orgasms, but Willow says you love one another so you can later."

Oz looked at her for a second then turned back to Xander. "Mine!" he growled. He then went to Xander and climbed on his lap. The group watched in amusement and surprise as Oz captured Xander in a hot kiss. When they broke apart, Oz laughed with joy. He gently placed his hands on Xander's stomach and rested them on the swell of their child. It was shocking for him to already see the changes in Xander's body.

Chapter 4

A miracle has come to pass
Tonight love and life
have brought me from the dark

Miracles happen every day
And we deserve our share
Who's to say today's not the day

Our miracle will come to ensnare!


Wil paced around the room, his mind in a whirl. Everyone was watching the vampire pace and wondered what he was thinking. Angel had a fair idea, after all, he and Wil had been raised in an era that demanded marriage with a child. Now that their boy was pregnant, Wil would want some sort of commitment ceremony. Angel smiled and remembered his own bonding day. Xander had been very careful to make sure that the two ceremonies were done by vampire tradition so that no one could claim they were invalid.

Wil ignored him and began to pace again. As he did he spoke aloud to himself. "The east wing will need to be cleaned and repainted. Baby furniture will need to be bought. A doctor found, a priestess as well. If the Powers can knock them up they can marry them. The security around this dump will need to be increased and no more patrolling for Xander. Hotel needs to be kid proofed," he grumbled, and sighed.

"Wil? Buddy, you okay there?" Gunn asked, bemused by the vampire's behavior.

Wil stopped his frantic pacing and looked at Gunn in frustration. "Yes, no. Bloody hell! Xander's having a baby. The bloody buggering Powers got my boy preggers! Do you know how dangerous it is for a woman to bear a child?" When Gunn shook his head Wil growled and began to pace again. "Women die in childbirth. My sister and her babe died. She was very young and the bastard that my father married her off to got her pregnant as soon as possible. he was the first one I ate when I became a vampire. His is one death I don't regret," Wil growled out again.

He was terrified of losing Xander again and could still remember his sister's screams before she died. He shuddered. All of the women in his family had been carefully watched after that and the family had nicknamed him 'Mother Hen' for the way he coddled and cared for them.

Since he his soul had returned Wil had become a strange mixture of the demon and the man he was before Angelus turned him. He was still a romantic, gentle man who cared for those around him and thought that the young should be protected and women fought for. He was also brash and cocky, his humor could be biting and he held a grudge longer than anyone. And only Xander had ever out-matched him in sarcasm.

Angel was reminded once again why Angelus had chosen Wil as his Childe all those years ago. He had wanted to twist the mortal, yet keep a part of him as he had been so that the younger vampire would want to love and care for Drusilla. He had regretted driving Dru crazy before turning her. It had worked against him in the long run.

Another fear was added into the situation in Angel's mind and without thinking he blurted it out. "Dru, what do we do if she comes looking for her kitten again? It's just about time for one of her visits. If she finds out Xander's pregnant she'll never leave." This brought groans of dismay from the entire group. Everyone that is, but Xander, who had to repress a giggle.

Not long after Xander and Anya had come to the Hyperion, Dru had showed up looking for her kitten, something she did every two years or so. Surprisingly, she only talked to Xander, she had never once hurt him. The last time she showed up she stayed for a month. Dru nearly drove every sane person in the hotel insane. She and Xander had spent hours talking and generally ignoring the rest of the world. The Hyena and the Soldier claimed her as part of their family and Xander had always liked the female vampire. She had helped him escape a great many situations with both Spike and Angelus before they were both souled and chipped respectively.

Dru was going to freak when she found out he was pregnant. That is, if she didn't already know.

Xander brought his hands up to cover Oz's and laughed at the joy showing on the other man's face. "I love you, Xander," Oz whispered and kissed him again. When they broke apart they noticed that they were being watched by everyone in the room. Xander blushed and Oz grinned unrepentantly.

Wil was off on another tangent. Raving at the Powers for their insensitivity. "Bloody Powers got my boy pregnant. We don't have enough security, they're not married and we need to start fixing a room up for the nursery." Wil spun back around and his face softened as he looked at Xander. "Did Red tell you what you were having?" Xander shook his head no.

Wil nodded and began to pace again. "Right then, we'll go with neutral colors in the nursery. Then we need to clean and baby proof the hotel. The weapons cabinet needs to be better secured. You girls will need to take him baby shopping. He'll need bigger clothes. We'll need to get Lorne to find us a demon doctor. Xander, no more patrols for you. We'll all have to be more diligent and protective now. Xander is to never be alone in the hotel or outside of it." A glare from Wil stopped any complaints Xander had been about to make.

The others were watching with amusement and fondness. Wil was a softy and extremely protective of Xander. "Angel, you and Lorne will be responsible for getting the Powers to cough up a priestess. Cordelia, you and I will be responsible for the plans for the wedding."

"Um...Wil?"

"Yes, love?" Wil asked, looking over at Fred. She smiled shyly and shifted in her chair.

"Xander and Oz haven't said that they want to get married. They just admitted to loving one another."

"She's got a point there, Wil," Riley added in a shaky voice. He was still stunned by the revelations. Graham was watching Xander with a cross between awe and amusement. He wasn't the only one. Faith looked as though she were going to jump out of her skin. Angel had his inscrutable face on and Gunn was watching every move that Xander made. Wil and Cordy had a look of resolve on their faces which was pretty scary all on its own. The only ones who seemed completely at ease were Oz, Xander, Anya and Fred. The four had packed themselves on the couch and were snuggled down watching Wil pace and bark out orders.

Wil's words brought Riley's attention back to the vampire. "They're getting married. The thrice damned! Powers have said that their love was destiny. Part of their sodden destiny is to be married and they're not getting out of it." They watched as his face shifted into his demon visage. Everyone turned to look at Angel, who was glaring right along with Wil.

"There will be a wedding," the elder vampire growled. Wil nodded and let his face shift back to its human visage.

Xander grinned in amusement and looked at Oz, who was still on his lap. "You wanna?" he asked.

"Mine," Oz growled in agreement. The two grinned at one another, then turned to look at Wil.

"So, when do you want to do this, Dad?" Xander asked somberly, even though joy danced in his eyes.

"As soon as possible. We'll have to wait until Lorne and Devon get back. Then Angel and Lorne will go to the Oracles to get a priestess. Wil, you need to get hold of the demon that made yours and Wil's(Angel's ?) bonding rings. I want them by Saturday at the latest. Fred, Faith and Anya, you will get the invitations posted. Wil and I will handle the caterer and the guest list. Wil and I
planned the ceremony last time so we know the cleansing rituals and how to prepare for it. Gunn, you and Riley will go and get Oz's parents, and Graham, you and Oz will watch over Xander and generally cater to his every whim. Well, what are you sitting there for? MOVE!" Cordy snapped, and glared at everyone in the room.

Faith took a deep breath and realized that no one else wanted to be the one to explain the facts of time to the planning Cordelia. She guessed she would have to be the brave one. Clearing her throat, she spoke slowly to Cordy.

"Um..Queen C, we can't tonight. It's four am, we'll have to wait until tomorrow to get started." She gulped and smiled blindingly at Cordy when the former cheerleader glared at her. Finally Cordy stopped glaring at her and relented.

"Tomorrow it is then," she snapped.


Chapter 5

To be loved is
A true gift
To be wanted is
The only gift


Cordy spun on her heel and went to the couch where Xander sat. She leaned down and gently kissed him on the forehead. "I'm glad you're not dead, Xander." She then turned and left the room. She was dirty and wanted a shower. She would deal with getting things organized tomorrow.

Faith and Gunn decided to follow her and each bid goodnight to everyone in the room and stopped to touch Xander and wish him goodnight. Before too long the others followed the trio, leaving Oz and Xander alone for the first time all night.

Xander looked at Oz and wondered what was going to happen next. Oz could feel his mate's nervousness and decided they needed to move upstairs. He may not have been there for the conception, but Oz felt it was time for the fun part. "Let's go upstairs," he told Xander.

Xander nodded and stood to follow Oz. Before they left the room Oz pulled him down for a kiss that was a promise of things to come. Xander moaned as Oz deepened the kiss. Suddenly he no longer cared about going upstairs. He pulled Oz hard against him and sat back down.

Oz growled low in his throat as the kiss deepened. He had wanted Xander for so long and now he was going to have him. He swore silently when he realized they had no lube. He broke the kiss and climbed off Xander's lap. "We have to go upstairs. There's no lube down here." Xander pouted for a minute, then stood and followed Oz from the room.

The pair would have made it to the room sooner, but they kept stopping to kiss and hold one another. Finally, when they made it to Oz's room, they began to frantically undress one another. "Gods, I need you," Xander moaned as they fell onto the bed.

Oz didn't say a word. He just kissed a path down Xander's body. He was too hungry for a taste of his lover to hesitate. Xander's shout of ecstasy filled the room as Oz took him into his mouth. Oz growled and began to suck harder. As he did he reached down to squeeze and roll the younger boy's testicles. Xander's hips thrust upward of their own volition and he whimpered in need. It had been so long since anyone had touched him this way.

He mewed in disappointment when Oz pulled away from him. His eyes flew open and he looked around in desperation. Oz petted him gently and soothed him with his words. "Relax babe, I'm just getting the lube." Xander panted and nodded. He was desperate for release.

Once Oz had the lube he went back to sucking Xander's cock. He quickly lubed his fingers and cock. He had no intention of pausing later to do so. Oz ran a finger gently around Xander's tight entrance and was rewarded with breathless pleas. Very carefully he slid a finger into Xander, making the other man cry out. He stilled his movements instantly. "Don't stop!" Xander cried out, thrusting and forcing the finger in deeper.

Heartened by this response, Oz began to stroke his finger in and out slowly, all the while sucking Xander. After several moments he added another finger. The sounds Xander was making were driving him crazy. Crooking his fingers he found the hidden nub inside the other man's body. He pulled his mouth off of Xander's cock just in time. When he started to rub the nub Xander screamed out in release and thrust up helplessly. Oz continued to finger Xander's tight hole as he swallowed his release. **you say he pulled his mouth off, then you say he swallowed

By the time Oz had three fingers buried inside Xander the larger man was begging for more. Xander cried out in loss when he felt Oz remove his fingers. "Easy, baby, turn on your side, it will be better for the first time," Oz soothed him.

Xander quickly did as he was bid and turned on his side. Oz spooned himself behind Xander and pushed one of the other man's legs forward and began to gently fill his lover. Oz shuddered at the feel of the hot tightness surrounding him. Xander whimpered and thrust back, he needed Oz to move. "Move," he growled. Xander could feel his hold on the hyena slipping and let it go. All three sides of him had claimed Oz as his own.

Oz felt the change in Xander and continued to thrust into the willing body. Passing over Xander's prostate with each thrust. The only sounds in the room were the meeting of flesh and the helpless cries of ecstasy spilling from Xander. Faster and faster they moved, each needing completion, though neither wanted it to end. Xander howled out his release as Oz reached around and began
to fist his cock. The stimulation was too much and Xander was no longer able to hold out.

When Oz felt Xander contract around him he let go, thrusting faster and harder, until with a final lunge and a cry of pleasure he exploded inside of Xander.

For several minutes neither man moved. Xander moaned in loss as Oz gently pulled himself out of Xander. He climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean himself and to get a warm cloth to clean off his love.

Once the clean-up was taken care of! , he turned Xander over on to his back and lay down beside him. Oz smiled sleepily and kissed Xander sweetly as Xander tightened his arms around him and drifted off into a contented sleep.

==========

Wesley grinned down at Giles and kissed his worn out lover. Giles grinned in return. Wes had been caught up in the feelings and sensations coming off the two young lovers and Giles had gotten the benefits of those emotions. The two curled up together. Both were content and happy with their lives.


Chapter 6

Each time you hold me
my heart spins inside me
I know that I am loved


Xander opened his eyes slowly and stretched. He smiled at the unaccustomed tenderness in his body. He turned his! head sideways and found himself looking into Oz's gentle eyes. "Good morning," he murmured and leaned over to kiss Oz. Soon the two were thrusting lazily against one another. Slow and easy kisses turned into hot and passionate claiming. Before long they were moaning out their release.

Xander was content to hold Oz in his arms the rest of the morning, but he knew that the others would be looking for them soon. So with a regretful sigh the pair stumbled to the shower and spent time enjoying one another.

=========

When they got downstairs, Angel and Wes smirked at the pair with a knowing grin. Giles and Wil looked sated and happy, and both Xander and Oz blushed as they realized what had happened. Lorne was draped across a chair and smiling as well. When Xander got closer to him the demon shot from his chair. "Wow, baby boy. You have definitely gone to the next level. They told me what happened last night, but they didn't tell me that you were turned into a Angelat." Lorne sounded awed.

"What's an Angelat? I've never heard of them before," Giles said from where he was sitting.

"That's because they're extinct. I think the last one died over twelve centuries ago. They're very powerful creatures and no, they're not demons. They are the creatures from whom humans got the ideal of what an angel was. Though unlike real angels, they don't rip out your heart and eat it if you look at them wrong," Lorne told them.

Xander's eyes widened. "Will my pregnancy be hard?" he asked worriedly.

"No, in fact it will be just the opposite. However, you will be pregnant for twelve months instead of nine," Lorne answered.

"If they're extinct, how do you know so much about them?" Wil asked. The green demon always knew such interesting and ultimately helpful things.

"Gorbash demon. He's always willing to tell me new things," Lorne responded. The others smiled. Lorne was one of the few demons that no side messed with. He was too valuable a resource. That and his club had premium alcohol.

Now that they knew what Xander had become, they all decided to find out even more about the Angelat and what they were capable of.

 

Chapter 7

To be with you
I would fall from
Heaven's grace
Just to see your face


After the revelation of what Xander had been changed into, the group had begun to research and get in contact with their allies in the demon world. Wil and Angel decided that they would travel to see the Oracles and see if the haughty duo could tell them anything. As well as getting a priestess to perform the bonding ceremony.

While they were gone, Xander had his first vision. It was an horrific and traumatic glimpse into the future. Xander had been so distraught that he had tried to go with them. In the end Faith and Oz had had to hold him while the others tied him to a chair.

They then set out to stop the group of demon hunters from slaughtering a group of Drohsa demon children. Xander was still tied up when Angel and Wil returned, though he had stopped fighting his bonds and was letting Lorne soothe him.

Lorne was relieved to see the two vampires. He wasn't sure how much longer he could have held off untying Xander. The boy was so upset and the trauma of the day before had left him shaken and out of control.

"What the bloody hell is going on here?" Wil growled, stalking over to the pair.

"Xander had a vision. We had to tie him up to keep him from going to stop it himself. From the sounds of it, it was pretty bad," Anya said from where she stood in the doorway.

Faith, Cordy, Gunn and Oz walked through the door and Xander began to struggle again. "Are they alright? Did you get to them?"

"Yes, Xan, they're fine. We got there in time and the babies have been returned to their parents," Oz assured him.

Xander slumped over in relief. "Can you untie me now?" he asked in a small voice. He was ashamed of his behavior and wondered if each vision would have him acting this way.

Lorne untied him before anyone else could comment and they watched as he stood, stretching and looking sheepish. "What did the Oracles say?" he asked suddenly.

Wil sighed. He knew what the boy was doing, but decided to let him get away with the distraction. "They told us that you were to wed. The priestess that married Angel and I will be here in two days to officiate. They also told us that it was the Ancient Powers that chose what form you would take. You don't work for the Powers That Be. You work for the Powers That Are Always," Angel told him.

"Huh? The Powers That Are Always?" Cordy asked. Meanwhile Anya, Lorne, Wes and Giles were looking at Xander in awe.

"The Powers That Are Always are the oldest deities that we know of. They were once referred to as the Greek gods. As their seer and their champion it means that things are going to get bad. The child you carry will be more precious than we thought," Giles said in a hushed, reverent tone.

 

Chapter 8

Changed, rearranged
Life flows through those
Touched by love
Changed, rearranged


Xander stood at the top of the stairs and was trembling with nervousness and fear. Even though he knew that his love for Oz was true, he was terrified. What if he messed everything up? How could he get anything right? How could he take that chance with their child?

Arms came around him and he leaned back into the strong embrace. "Xander, calm down. This is fated, you aren't going to mess it up."

"I mess everything important up," Xander said in a small voice.

Angel sighed and turned Xander to face him. "Xander, you make sure everything important turns out right. Take a deep breath, think of Oz and then see how you feel."

Xander did as he was told and felt peace and happiness overcome the nerves and fear. He smiled at the vampire who was more of a father to him than his own had ever been. Saying a small prayer to his friends and the Powers themselves, Xander allowed Angel to lead him down the stairs and to the man he was swearing his life to.

Wil smiled at his mate and their child. "The light touches him so sweetly, Our kitten is where he's suppose to be, Spikey. The stars tell me a change is coming. Soon."

Wil looked over at Dru and could see something in her eyes he had never really seen. There was peace and sanity shining back at him. She smiled serenely and turned her attention back to the ceremony and the joining of the two boys that had come to mean the world to them.

Ryse watched as the parents brought their children forward. Taking hands they turned to face her. "Tonight, we have come together to join two souls. The light and the love they carry blesses all that are in its path. Alexander and Daniel. From this moment forward you are one heart, one soul and one love. By the Powers and the mother of earth I join you. You may kiss your husband."

Xander and Oz kissed gently and softly. Later there would be fire and passion. Now there was tenderness and deep love. They were starting their life as they meant to live it, together.


END PART 8