TITLE: Dangerously In Love

AUTHOR: Willie J

EMAIL: wmj166@msn.com

WEB SITE: N/A

RATING: R

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any part of BTVS, AtS. Joss and ME do

FEEDBACK: Please

DISTRIBUTION: List Archives

SPOILERS:

SUMMARY: Songfic: Dangerously In Love by Destiny's Childe

BETA'D BY: Sorry, any mistakes are my own.

Just trying for a little humor

[ ] represents the song

I'm sorry this is Buffy bashing to the extreme!


Dangerously In Love
by Willie J

[I love you... I love you, I love you]

Buffy sang, her eyes gentle and loving as she touched the pale cold surface, gazing at the face of her one true love.

[Baby I love you, you are my life
My happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side
You're my relation and connection to the sun
With you next to me, there's no darkness I can't overcome]

Spike was a mistake, a horrible horrible mistake but now she back where she belonged, with Angel.

[You are my raindrops, I am the seed
With you and God who's my sunlight I'm blooming, grown so beautifully
Baby I'm so proud, proud to be your girl
You make the confusion go all away from this cold and misty world
I am in love with you (in love)]

Distantly, she could hear sounds of struggles behind her but she wouldn't, couldn't look away from the man, the beautiful vampire that ultimately owned her heart. Her eyes grew moist as she remembered the first time they made love, it was so wonderful even though she didn't know what to do but lay there.

"Buffy," Angel groaned softly, his eyes hooded with pleasure, sucking in an unneeded breath.

[You set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me
Cause I'm dangerously in love with you (in love)
I'll never leave ]

"Buffy!" Spike screamed, struggling against the weight of Giles, Faith and Willow. He had to reach her, to stop her! He just couldn't take it any longer.

[Just keep loving me the way I love you loving me
I am in love with you (in love)
You set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me
Cause I'm dangerously in love with you (in love)]

He managed to break free, slamming a fist in Faith's jaw, sending her reeling back into Willow's arms, who managed to cope a quick feel of Faith's ample breasts before releasing her. Faith spun around in surprise, her mouth dropping open in shock, something that Willow was quick to take
advantage of by filling the hole with her tongue.

[I'll never leave
Just keep loving me the way I love you loving me
I know you love me, love me for who I am]

"Buffy," Spike roared, desperate to reach her. He made a mad dash to reach Buffy but was tackled by Giles.

[Cause years before I became who I am, baby you were my man
I know it ain't easy, easy loving me
I appreciate the love and dedication from you to me]

He wiggled and squirmed then paused, his brow knit in thought, he wiggled and squirmed some more looking wickedly at the flushing Giles. His thoughts on killing Buffy going slightly off track for something a little more to his taste.

"Ooooh, Rupert, is that a stake in you pants, or are you happy to see me," he purred, trying without success to block out Buffy's god awful singing. Afterall, he only got eight bags of blood and two cartons of fags for this job.

[Later on in my destiny I see myself having your child
I see myself being your wife and I see my whole future in your eyes]

He exchanged disbelieving glances at Giles, "Has the bint gone daft?! How t'hell the idiot gonna have Peaches fuckin' child!"

Giles, sighed and absently caressed the hardening bulge forming in Spike's pants, "I fear I must agree with you, Buffy has gone truly mad. But we still need a Slayer, curse it!" He unzipped Spike's pants releasing the pale cock, he licked his lips at the sight of that pale marble flesh.

[In awe of my love for you, sometimes makes me wanna cry
Realize all of my blessings, I'm grateful to have you by my side
I am in love with you (in love)]

Willow and Faith came up for air, "Hello, Slayer girl over here, remember?!" Faith yelled to Giles before diving happily back into Willow's mouth, eagerly worming her hand into the redhead's tight pants, moaning at the wetness she felt.

[You set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me
Cause I'm dangerously in love with you (in love)
I'll never leave]

Giles and Spike both wore much happier smiles at Faith's words, "By God, she's bloody correct, we do have two Slayers." Giles looked down into Spike's ice blue eyes, "Why don't we let the poor girl finish her song," he said huskily before eagerly popping Spike cock in his mouth.

[Just keep loving me the way I love you loving me
Every time I see your face, my heart smiles
Every time it feels so good, it hurts sometimes]

Buffy ignored the rising moans and cries of passion behind her, her one thought----Angel. She also ignored that Xander was on his knees, enthusiastically giving her soulmate, her Angel a blowjob, closing her ears to Angel's rising moans of passion, too. Singing louder to drown out their moans, a couple of dogs joined in merrily.

[Created in this world to love, to hold, to feel, to breathe
To live you
Dangerously in love, yeah]

"God, Xander," Angel groaned in pleasure, "You're perfect for me. Did I remember to thank you and Willow for coming up with the idea of putting up that barrier keeping Buffy out of here," he moaned as Xander gave him another hot, wet lick.

[I am in love with you (in love)
You set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me]

Xander looked up with wet lips, "Oh yeah Deadboy, I don't know about Willow but I couldn't sit down for couple of days. I loooovve the way you thanked me." His eyes gleamed lasciviously and he wiggled his ass invitingly.

[Cause I'm dangerously in love with you (in love)
I'll never leave
Just keep loving me the way I love you loving me]

Angel couldn't resist the tempting picture his boy made, "Well, let me thank you again," dropping swiftly to his knees, spinning Xander around and thrusting home in the tight sheath.

They both groaned at the sensation,

[Dangerously (dangerously)
Dangerous, dangerously in love with you]

"The bitch is still singing," Angel moaned as he thrust lazily in tight heat.

Buffy determinedly ignored the sight of Angel and Xander having sex right in front of her, her dewy eyed vision of Angel showing her something completely different.....Angel fighting with Xander for her love.

[Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you.. oh yes..]

"Don't worry," Xander panted under the lazy movement, "I got it taken care of." He groaned in pleasure as Angel sped up his pace.

[no
i will survive the past
i will survive fear
i will.....]

'SNICK'

"Survive that, you bloody bitch," Spike snarled, watching her head bounce on the ground. He turned to go, but got caught up in watching Angel and Xander going at it.

"Cor," he breathe, "Didn't know the boy had it in him." He licked his lips watching the boy's supple body move, "Should've given him a ride myself." He turned to Giles, "Hey Watcher, ya gotta come see this." He saw Giles bringing the two girls with him and they all settle down to watch the entertaining show.




Thank you and good night!
END