Title: Crystals

Author: Margie

Rating: NC-17 (for the naughty sex parts)

Pairing: Wes/X

Spoilers: Through S3.

Summary: I'm sick (sniffly and coughing) so I wrote some Wes/Xander smut to make me happy. Remember that crystal Giles used to hypnotize Buffy during Helpless? Wes has one, too.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. Joss owns it all damn him! Feedback: Yes please! margaritagomez1@msn.com

Archive: If you want it just email me to tell me where it's going. It will eventually be on my own website when I get the chance to update (http://www.angelfire.com/indie/margarks/index.html)

Sorry - unbeta'd.

Warning: It's a tiny bit non-con - Remember that crystal Giles used to hypnotize Buffy during Helpless? Wes has one, too.


Crystals
by Margie
***


Xander was excited. Literally. He stared down at his misbehaving man parts and firmly told them to sit back down, but apparently they were ignoring him. He was supposed to be meeting that Watcher guy Wesley in a few minutes and he didn't want to have an obvious hard-on he couldn't explain.

He'd been secretly meeting Wesley for over two weeks now. At first he'd used the excuse of wanting to learn more about Watcher-y things just to keep an eye on the guy. He hadn't told anyone because he figured they'd just think he was jealous what with Cordy drooling all over the place whenever he was in the room.

But now, he really found the stuff kind of interesting. He'd even used some of the stuff he'd learned the other day when he'd cut his finger. He'd made one of those pouchy things with the different crystals in it, and it had worked! The cut had healed over night while he'd been sleeping with the pouch under his pillow. He was kind of proud of himself, even if he had to check his notes to pick out the right crystals.

He couldn't wait to tell Wesley about it. It always gave him kind of a tingly feeling whenever Wesley said he was proud of him. The guy was like super genius smart after all, so if he thought Xander had brains, too, then it had to be true, right?

Xander's cock twitched, as he turned the corner and pushed through the library doors. Fuck! Why wouldn't his body behave?

"Good afternoon, Xander."

"Hey, Wes." Xander took a seat at the table, staring at the mountain of crystals. "Still on the crystals, huh?"

"Yes, though you've learned an enormous amount already, I dare say. Just a few more days, and we can move on to the next lesson." Wesley took a seat by the young man, staring at him intently. "How did you sleep?"

Xander blushed. His hard-on pulsed, and he looked away. No way, was he telling Wesley about the dream he'd had the other night. "O-okay. Oh, hey! I cut myself the other day and I used one of those pouchy things and - look!" He held up his injury free finger for inspection.

Wesley took hold of his finger, bringing it closer for a better view. Xander could feel Wesley's warm breath against his skin. His finger was so close to Wesley's mouth he could almost feel the other man's tongue rasping against his skin. His cock began to leak and Xander had to bite back a groan.

"Very good!" Wesley smiled at him, making his heart trip-hammer. "Shall we continue with your lessons, then?"

Xander only nodded, not wanting to risk using his voice.

"Let's start with the grounding crystal, shall we?" Wesley placed the large blue crystal in front of him. "Concentrate now, Xander. Look for the flaw."

Xander focused trying to find the flaw in the center of the crystal. When he did, his jaw went slack and his pupils dilated. His whole body relaxed.

"Xander?" Wesley touched his arm, waiting for a reaction. When nothing happened, he smiled leaning closer, whispering in Xander's ear. "Can you hear me, Alexander?"

At Xander's slight nod, Wesley continued. "Have you been thinking of me? Have you done what I've asked? Touched yourself? Thought of me, and brought yourself to orgasm?"

Xander moaned, eyes closing, head bobbing slightly in ascent.

"Do you get hard just thinking of me, Xander? Are you hard now?" Wesley reached over and cupped Xander's groin, feeling the pulsing erection. Wesley's grin widened when Xander thrust into his palm.

"I'm going to touch you now, Xander. I'm going to take you out and touch you with my hand, my mouth, my tongue. Would you like that, luv? Is that what you've been dreaming about, thinking about, when you touch yourself?" Wesley suited action to words, unzipping Xander's trousers and pulling his cock out. He was excited to see that Xander had obeyed his other commands and gone without undergarments.

"So beautiful, Xander. Such a wonderful instrument you have, long and thick. I love to taste you." With that Wesley bent forward, moving out of his chair and sinking to his knees. He took Xander in his mouth and began to suckle. The boy moaned and pushed into his mouth, threading his long fingers through Wesley's hair.

Wesley bobbed up and down on Xander's cock, tonguing the underside, and scraping his teeth along the quivering flesh. He could tell Xander was close. Slowing down he pulled off. "Stand up, luv." Xander stood without hesitation, his jeans dropping to the ground, leaving him completely exposed. "Spread your legs, Xander."

Xander widened his stance, obeying every command. Wesley moved closer, lifting Xander's gorgeous cock out of the way he began to lick at the boy's sac. Wetting down his balls, before moving to tease Xander's perineum with just the tip of his tongue. Xander moaned, and bent forward, spreading his legs wider, and giving Wesley freer access.

Because he couldn't stop himself Wesley took just a tiny taste of Xander's pucker. When the boy shuddered, and reached behind to spread his cheeks, Wesley moved away. Xander groaned for more, but Wesley denied him.

"Soon, luv. Soon you'll beg me for it. Beg for my cock right there." Wesley pressed against the tight opening, making Xander shiver and arch. "But for now..." Wesley took Xander's prick in his mouth once more. This time going down until his nose was buried in Xander's wiry curls, the silky head of Xander's cock pressing against the back of his throat.

He swallowed, once, twice, before Xander cried out. Wesley moved quickly, pulling just far enough back to catch Xander's spunk with his tongue. Savoring the taste of his boy.

When Xander had recovered enough, he pulled the boy's trousers up and zipped them closed. "Now kneel, luv, and open." Xander did as he was told dropping to his knees and leaving his warm, hungry mouth open for Wesley.

The Watcher took in the sight, before freeing his leaking cock. The head glistened with pre-cum, which Wesley smeared along Xander's lips before pushing into the boy's moist cavern. He setup a lazy rhythm, thrusting in and out of the boy's mouth at his own pace. Xander sucked and licked at every opportunity. He used Xander, fucking his mouth zealously until he came. Commanding Xander to swallow every drop then lick him clean, which the boy did happily.

After cleaning them both up, he sat Xander back down in front of the crystal. Leaning forward he whispered in Xander's ear a few final commands. "You will continue to think of me. Every fantasy will get bolder and bolder, until you are begging me to take you. To have my wicked way with you. You'll beg to have my cock in your arse. Splitting you wide open. Do you understand, Xander? In every dream you will beg me to fuck you."

At Xander's nod, Wesley smiled. He nipped at Xander's earlobe, before whispering his last command. "Then at our next meeting, you'll make your dream a reality. You'll see me, and be so hard, so hot, that you can't do anything but beg me to have you. Understand, luv?"

Xander nodded again. Wesley noted his cock was already filling and twitching in his jeans. Grinning, Wesley leaned back in his chair. "Focus on the crystal now, Xander."

Xander's eyes re-focused, centering on the flaw. Wesley snapped his fingers, calling Xander's name. "Xander?"

Xander shook his head, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry, Wes. I guess I didn't sleep very well last night after all. Must have zoned out."

Wesley smiled reassuringly. "No problem, Xander. Perhaps that is enough for today. We can meet up again Friday, after school?"

"Sure thing." Xander stood, gathering his books, and heading toward the door. "Hey, Wes?"

"Yes, Xander?"

"Thanks. I really appreciate this."

"No worries, luv." Wesley smiled, turning away.

Xander's cock swelled at the nickname. "Uhm, see ya Friday." He called as he exited.

"Yes, most definitely." Wesley answered, softly.



END