Title: Cruel Watching

Author: Kate R.

Email for feedback: abelard950@aol.com

Author's website URL: N/A for now

Fandom: BTVS

Pairing: Giles/Ethan

Rating: hard R I think. Maybe NC-17

Summary: Invaded home and cruelties

Warnings: Rape, Non-Con, Abuse, mentions of past abuse

Note: You asked for it Peja

Archive Yes

Disclaimer: Not mine, Never will be

 

Cruel Watching
by Kate R.

It was dinnertime when the badness happened. Ripper remembered setting the plates of food down on the table and setting the table calling Ethan down from his room. Ethan joined him and they were having dinner. The children did not know He was Ripper again and planned to stay Ripper this time.

They had just taken the fist bite when the front door was kicked in. Ripper and Ethan had tried to run but had slammed into a barrier of some kind. One that affected even Ethan's magic and is slammed them back into the wall knocking them both unconscious.

He'd woken tied to a chair and seen something that royally pissed him off. Ethan was lying on the bed, stripped nude. He went to pull against the ropes when he heard the gun cock. He looked for it and realized after a moment that the gun was not pointed at him. It was pointed at Ethan.

"Try it and he dies, Rupert," the voice of Quentin Travers said.

Ripper froze and stared. Travers was standing behind him and he could see the gun pointed at Ethan. He felt a knife at his throat.

"You are going to have a show, Rupert," Travers said. "You are going to watch everything that he endures. And you are going to enjoy it."

"Doubt I'll enjoy watching Ethan get raped," Ripper retorted.

Quentin laughed then. "True. Well, in that case, I'll enjoy it. It's show time, Rupert. Keep your eyes on him or he dies."

Ripper swallowed but nodded. He would never allow Ethan to die because of his actions. That had nearly happened once before and he'd sworn to himself never again.

Two men came into the room and Ripper growled. He did not move though. To move would sign Ethan's death warrant.

The men stripped and Ripper watched in horror was they climbed onto the bed. One of them placed his member at Ethan's mouth and told him to suck it. Ethan obeyed and Ripper knew it was because of the knife at his own throat. He saw the other man shift Ethan's hips up and slam into him with no preparation. Ethan screamed around the cock in his mouth. That man was huge and Ethan had not been prepared for him.

"Isn't this fun, Rupert?" Travers asked as he watched. "Still a good whore, aren't you, Ethan?" Travers called.

Ripper felt rage beginning to lick inside him as the to men raped Ethan repeatedly over the next twelve hours. They took turns either getting blown off by him or fucking him and Ethan allowed it. "I'll bloody well kill you for this, Quentin. You realize this don't you?"

"I seriously doubt you'll have time to come after me, Rupert," Travers said. "After all, you'll be too busy putting the whore back together."

"He's not a whore," Ripper growled.

Travers laughed then. "Isn't he? You don't remember what you found him doing do you? He was a little whore."

"Only because you and your fuck head of a father made him one. I remember the reason you can't have kids, Quentin. I remember what I did to you for what you were making him do. You made him you slave and you took his innocence, but Ethan is not a whore. Your mother was though."

"Bring Rayne here," Travers growled.

The two men finished that round and dragged Ethan over to Ripper. "New game, Rupert," Travers said. "You are going to fuck him, right now. Say no and he dies."

Rupert looked into Ethan's eyes and saw the permission granted.

Travers smiled cruelly as he forced Giles to strip and then slam into Ethan's already abused body. Ethan yelped but did not other wise react.

"Enjoy it, slut," Travers whispered to Ethan. "Enjoy it or you both die."

Ethan groaned and bucked against Ripper. He knew he had to do this. He had to make this good. Travers stopped them before Ripper came though and made Ethan turn to face Giles.

"Suck him, slut," Travers said. "Make him come down that lovely throat of yours. Be a good whore, Ethan, and you may just get out of this alive. Both of you."

Ethan obeyed and worked Giles' thick shaft with his throat muscles. He knew what he was doing, Giles knew. He knew Ethan was skilled at this and he wondered how he had gotten so good. Giles bucked violently and came and Ethan swallowed all of it.

"Thanks for the show, Rupert," Travers said as he and his men packed up and left. "I enjoyed it."

"You're a dead man, Quentin," Ripper snarled as he caught Ethan who was about to collapse. "I swear to Chaos you're a fucking Dead Man!"

Once the door closed, Ripper got them both into the bathroom and cleaned up. He held Ethan as he vomited everything he'd been forced to swallow and then got them both into the shower. It was only then that Ethan began to sob. Ripper held him tightly wondering what was wrong but rocked him gently.

"I am," Ethan whispered. "I did sell myself," he said.

"Why?" Ripper asked.

"Council said---for your acceptance back in. Had to pay," Ethan choked out.

Ripper squeezed him tightly. "They are all dead men walking, luv," Ripper said. "I'll kill them all for this. You are not a whore, Ethan," he said. "You are still pure as driven snow I there."

For a long time Ethan clung to him sobbing and Ripper held him.

He took them both back to his bedroom, not the guest room Quentin had used but his loft room, and he wrapped them both in the down comforter on the bed. Ethan cried himself out and Ripper held him.

Once he was asleep, Ripper stroked his hair gently. For now the nightmares would be kept at bay. But something told him the recovery for this was going to take a long time. Ripper was going to make those who had done this pay. For eternity.

"Dead Men Walking," Ripper whispered as Ethan curled against him. "Dead Men Walking."


END

THE HOME INVASION CHALLENGE

Grissom said the difference between a B&E and a home invasion was the violence of the crime. I would like to see the characters victimized by a home invasion.... one where the preps are playing a strange and perverse game of screw or die. You decide if the preps force the couple to have sex or have sex with one while the other watches.