TITLE: Conversations Over Flesh

AUTHORS: Salustra and Pet

E-MAILS: Salustra: goddess_salustra@juno.com; Pet: spikespet2001@yahoo.com.

sequel to Memories of the Body

RATING: R

PAIRING: Angel/Spike

SUMMARY: A dialogue fic- what happens when Angel finds Spike masturbating and screaming Angel’s name.

DISTRIBUTION: Various lists and Wierd Romance RP- BtVS/Ats RP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WierdRomance. Anyplace else is fine, just let us know where it is going.

SPOILERS: Season 5 Ats: Nothing specific

DISCLAIMER: We don’t own any of these characters; they belong to Joss and ME. We really wish we could borrow Spike and Angel for a little while though.

FEEDBACK: Yes please.


Conversations Over Flesh
By Salustra and Pet


"Angel? What are you doing here?"

"Needed you for a sweep, everyone else is busy. But now all of a sudden I'm not so worried about it. Since you’re beating off to thoughts of me in your spare time."

"No, I wasn't thinking about you. Why?"

"Because you were screaming my name, Spike."

"Ok, yes, I was screaming your name."

"Of course you were. Oh, hell with it. Why not."

"What are you doing?"

"Shutting the door, locking it and taking off my clothes—that’s what. There, no bothersome material. Now let’s see here."

"Where are you putting your hands?"

"Right here."

"Oh....yes."

"Like that did you?"

"Well, YES! Can't you tell? You're getting a sodding salute from at least one part of my anatomy."

"I see... it's nice to see again. Who knew I would ever say that again, huh? What happens if I add two to the mix and rub them just here?"

"Ohhhhhhh. Fuck. You are still the devil, you know that?"

"I am completely aware, Will. But you’re the devil’s only true temptation, you know that?"

"Bloody hell, Angel, how's a bloke to stay snarky when you talk like that? Here, let me try something. If I can just...reach...here."

"Ohhhhh, you little devious shit. Now foreplay is all ruined. Well, it's your own fault really, now just to flip you like so."

*chuckle* "Lube's right there beside me. You never could resist when I did that."

"I know where it is. Just because I'm older doesn't make me blind. Oh, and that joke about whether or not I could ever get up again. Well, let me show you...right...about...now...SHIT...FUCK...oooh god I hate you."

"Oh, yeah, I can tell. That massive piece of flesh seems to hate me a lot. Planning to batter me to death from inside?"

*groans* "FUCK, shut up. Can't concentrate. GOD. Oh god, Will, yes going to kill you very nicely. OH CHRIST. Never mind the shutting up. Talk. OH GOD...oh yessss...talk to me."

"BUGGERING FUCK! Ohhhh been a while since I felt that. Fuck, fuck, fuck. What...do you want to hear? How much I wanted this? Like you couldn't tell from me beating off about you?"

"I know, but come on Will. Who am I again? Now damn well tell me before I...get all Sire-y."

"Ooooo but I *like* it when you get all Sire-y. Been wanting you ever since you left. It's been worse, being around you, that close and not able to touch. Just couldn't make myself leave."

"SHIT... oh shit... oh Christ. Why do I ask you to do that? Oh god why. Oh...oh...Will, oh my pretty, wonderful, beautiful boy, my beautiful boy."

*sigh* "Ohhhh fuck you still call me that after all this time. Bloody hell, my insides are jelly now. Makes me feel all sweet and innocent again. Makes me want to call you...Sire."

*roars* "CUMMING..cum, cum with me now Will, now, now , now!!"

"ANNNNNGGGGGGEEEEELLLLLLLL!"

*pants* "I still kind of hate you."

"Well, you know, if we do this some more, that might change."

"Yeah I was thinking that too." *pause* "So move you out of here into the penthouse with me-- what do you say?"

"Sure. You got a real nice bed up there. Plenty of room." *chuckle*

*fake snort* "Needy."

"Always. It's how you made me."

*fake growl* "Idgit."

"You keep sweet talking me like that and I'll have to do something drastic. Like this."

*deep moan* "Really hate you again now, you know what that does. Great, now you got him all revving to go again. Ahhh fuck. Don't just slam back

Christ Will...ohhhhhh yeah Willllll."

"Damn that was nice, him getting all hard again inside me. Gotta do

*that* some more, definitely. Missed him. Missed you."

"Missed. Oh. Missed you too. God did I ever miss you. Faster Will, faster and harder for me-- show me how much you missed me."

"Umgmfh. Yeah. Faster. Harder. Boy does this sound familiar." *chuckle*

"Want *really* familiar? How’s this? Like... that... you... little... tight... wicked... boy...do... you? Huh? Do you?"

"Ohhhhh. Fuck yes. I'm your bad little boy. Need to be spanked, really, but I'll take what you're doing now."

*keens and whimpers* "No distracting Daddy...when he is...thrusting you into a new grave."

"How about I move like...this? How about that?"

*screams wordlessly as he cums yet again*

"FUCK!!! Oh, damn that was good. And that's on this little narrow bed with no room to maneuver. Imagine what we can do on that nice big bed of yours. And then there's the toys..."

*whimpering* "I'm building you your own room, I'm too old for this."

"Now what fun would *that* be? Besides, it'll make you young again. Put a little spring in your step."

"I have spring, thank you. I got plenty of spring."

"See there? You said it yourself, plenty of spring. No need for separate rooms. Besides, I'd only come snuggle in your bed anyway. Remember sleeping together? The purring, the licking?"

"The raging hard-ons that never went away no matter how much you begged and tortured the one who gave them to you? Yeah I remember."

"Come on. Don't be a spoilsport. You don't miss waking up with me plastered against you so tight that if I had to breathe I couldn't?"

"Well...no...I liked that part. And I liked nuzzling into your hair, and feeling your skin. I loved hearing your sleepy morning voice."

"And I liked the way you always smelled in the morning...like cinammon and musk and sex."

*sighs a fake put-upon sigh* "Liking you now."

"So...back to the Angelmobile then? Or do you want me to do something else bloody devious and nasty and get him all revved up again?"

"Well......"*pause* "I mean...I shouldn't let you not be you now should
I?"
"Devious and nasty it is, then. At least once more. Here, learned a new one from the internet. How do you like....this?"

*pause, groan, moan, keen, moan* "Gah!!"

"Ooo, I like that noise. Have to remember *that* move. How about...how about your put your hand...oh yes...there."

"You... know... this... is... seriously... going to... hinder my work method. You moving in with me--and this part of our relationship resumed."

"I know. I'm inconvenient and messy."

*mutters* "Shut up, now pack."

"There.. 'S'all I need. I can come back for the rest later. You've got Crash Bandicoot, right?"

*snorts* "No, and you should’ve known better than to ask me. And I'll be damned if you just sit around playing video games all day, Will. You will do something productive with your time."

"Like what?"

"Like work, you little shit. Lets go."

"Awww, now me feelings are hurt."

"Why?"

"You saying I don't work. I just play Crash Bandicoot when I get 'ome at night. Don't need it now, though, I guess. Gonna 'ave something better to play with."

"I didn't mean you didn't save people, do your version of the Champion bit. It's just you don't do *any* desk work. And that phrase right there, that second, tells me my desk work will be all kinds of hindered. Come here."

"Yeah?" *footsteps* "Ok, I'm here. Now what?"

*sounds of deep passionate moany kiss* "Ok, have to stop. Let’s go. We still have to stop and kill something before I can take you home and introduce you to my comfy bed."

"Yes, Sire. Killing stuff is always good foreplay." *sound of slamming door*

*Angel’s laughter echoes*



END