Title I Love You Dead Boy 13 - Confrontation

Author: Belynda

E-mail: belindat@ihug.co.nz

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairing: X/A/S, or for those who don't know the boys, Xander/Angelus/Spike

Rating: NC-17 - sex, sex and look, yet more sex.:)

Series: I Love You Dead Boy

Feedback: Hell ya! Are you kidding? After all the research I have had to do I deserve to know if I got it right.:)

Part: This is part 13

Website: http://slasharchive.simplenet.com/belynda.htm

Disclaimer: Yawn, the guys belong to Mutant Enemy and a whole bunch of other people too. But one day I *will* own them. Probably when their in the sixties, sigh...

Notes: *Some* people complained that there wasn't any sex in part 12. It was Xander's fault I told them. He said he wanted make up sex, and I *told* him that he couldn't have make up sex unless something bad happened first. He never listens. sigh...

Summary: Xander catches the boys in the act and confronts them. Then goes on to prove that all men are lead by their dick. Go figure.

 

I Love You Dead Boy 13 - Confrontation

by Belynda

belindat@ihug.co.nz

 

Spike pushed back onto the hard cock that was driving into him. Gasping in pleasure, he gripped the headboard harder as he was threatened to be pushed through it.

A week ago he hadn't thought he would ever find himself here. On his knees, taking it up the butt once again from his sire. Oh, he had planned for this to happen, but in reality he had never thought it would come about. And for a time there it didn't look like it was going to happen. But then he had said the magic word.

Xander.

He had tracked down Angelus to the Bronze. It hadn't been hard. The older vampire was almost predictable in his hunting of food. Once inside the dark and loud club, Spike had soon spotted the vampire putting his moves on a young girl in a dark comer. Making his way to them, he had once again wondered at the wiseness on what he was about to do. But there was no other way. And he couldn't go on watching Xander pine away after his first lover.

At first Angelus wasn't about to give up on his dinner date, but then Spike had mentioned that he could get Angelus something he wanted. That had tweaked the vampires interest.

"What could you get me that I don't already have?" Angelus had challenged.

"Xander."

Immediately Spikes sire was pushing the girl away. After pouting she left. "How? And why would I need your help?"

"It's quite simple really. Xander wants you. Or more correctly, Angel. I've watched him, and I know that although he loves Angel more and hates your guts, he would rather have you not avoiding him. Oh, I know all about the times you visited him when I wasn't around. I could *smell* you on him. So I know that the interest isn't one sided. But since you have stopped dropping by, he has done nothing but sulk.

"He may deny it, but a part of him wants you. Either as Angelus or as Angel. I'm not sure he cares who it is as long as he knows he hasn't been forgotten. And since you appear to have *forgotten* him since he became blind, he has become unbearable to live with."

Spike shrugged indifferently, not wanting the other vampire to know how much Xander's feelings for his sire hurt. "He has regained his sight. Yeah, the good ole doctors operated, and poof, he could see again. And he wants to see you."

"I didn't know he could see again. I would have been around sooner if I had known... But what makes you think he wants to see me again? The last time we were together, he made his feelings very clear on the matter. Although I don't care what he feels about it, I had decided that I was sick of his whining." Angelus appeared thoughtful. "He has changed his mind about me?"

"Not exactly, old man. More that he's realised that Angel won't be coming back any time soon, and that seeing you was better than not seeing you at all. I've decided to approach you with a solution. To stop Xander from pinning away on Angel, we give him you. And make him realise that Angel is gone for ever. But there will be some... limits... that you have to stick to."

"I'm not big on limits. What's to say I don't care for your limits and I take Xander anyway?"

"You won't do anything like that. Because if you did, I would hunt you down and kill you with my own two hands. No, you *will* stick to my limits if you want to have Xander." Spike threatened.

"Okay. Lets hear your *limits*."

For the next twenty minutes, Spike went through what limits he wanted Angelus to stick to. They argued back and forth, but finally they reached a agreement.

"Lets seal this deal with a kiss." Angelus grinned evilly, as he reached out and pulled the younger, surprised, vampire into his arms. Fastening his lips onto those of his long ago lover, he forgot where he was and concentrated on the man he held in his arms.

Soon both were eagerly pawning the other as the kiss went on and on. They were clueless as to all that went on around them for the timeless minutes and kissed passionately. Each remembering the past and being in each others arms. The passion they had shared. The togetherness.

Soon, it was time to leave. Pulling apart, they agreed to go back to Spikes house, once Spike explained that Xander was spending the night at Willows. So absorbed were they in each other, that they didn't notice the young man that followed them.

Then they were entering Spikes large bedroom. Their passion flared to life once again, and then they were naked on the bed. Straining towards the others lips and hands. Rubbing against each other. Seeking the completion that drove them on.

This is how Spike came to be gripping onto the headboard. His ass up in the air and being filled over and over again by Angelus huge cock. He had forgotten what Angelus had been like as a lover, and boy did he welcome the vampire back with open arms. It had been a long time since he had felt like this and he didn't want it to stop.

Feeling the heat sear up the inside of his thighs and settle in his balls and lower stomach, he knew he was going to come. Raring back into Angelus arms, he tilted his head to the side, offering his throat to his sire.

Snarling, Angelus thrust harder into his lover, and sunk his teeth into the throat offered to him. It was enough for both of them, and crying out, they came together.

It was several minutes later, when their breath had returned to normal, and they were relaxing against the pillows, that Spike first felt the feeling that something wasn't right. Turning his head he was that Angelus was about to fall asleep, so it wasn't him.

Puzzled, he pushed him self up on his arms, and looked straight into the dead eyes of his lover...

...Xander.

***

Xander had watched the two vampires making love, no, having sex, in the bed he had given himself to Spike and occasional, Angelus.

He felt hollow. Like an egg that had had all of insides sucked out through a small hole at the bottom, and leaving nothing on the inside. Just a shell. He didn't feel anything any more. With each thrust of Angelus hips, his emotions had deadened. Leaving him bear.

He watched as Spike sat up and looked him straight in the eye. Then as Angelus sat up, he switched his attention between them. He saw the shock at seeing him there register on their faces. Then guilt stole across their faces. Good. They should feel guilty.

"Xander. What are you doing here?" Spike asked finally.

"I d'know. But I'm glad I am here."

"This isn't what it looks like."

"Oh? It looks like you and Angelus, just fucked. Isn't that what just happened?"

"Um, yeah. But it isn't-"

"Isn't what it look like? I got that. But I have to ask. Why?"

"Because you want him!"

"Who? Angelus?"

"Yes Angelus! I've been watching you. Seeing how you look for him whenever you don't think I'm looking. And when you do see him - you can't take your eyes off him!"

"So you decided that you would sleep with him? Just because of the way I looked at him?"

"Yes! Because it's better to have him join us than to have you leave me for him!"

"Hang on. You thought I would leave you for him? I don't even like him." Xander was becoming puzzled. Then again, he was talking to Spike.

"You might not like him Xander, but you want him and you know it. I know about the dreams, Xander."

A pause. "Well, I won't deny that I wanted him. And I won't deny that I have dreamed about him. But I still don't get this." Waving a hand towards the bed, indicating the two naked vampires in it, he quirked a brow in puzzlement. "How does my feelings lead to you two doing the tango in bed. My bed. At least I thought so. Is it still my bed? Or have I been wrong?"

"Didn't you hear me before? I said I wanted him to *join* us?"

"What *are* you talking about?"

Sighing, Spike began to explain. "You want him. He wants you. I want you. And we were just seeing if we could want each other. We did. So now you join us, and we go on."

"Okay. So now I'm supposed to join you. What if I don't want to? What if, I say to hell with both of you, and leave. Walk out the door and never come back. What will you do then? How does that fit into your plan?"

The two vampires looked at each other. They hadn't considered this.

Angelus spoke for the first time. "We thought you would want to stay. I know this isn't the way we wanted this to happen but it has." He got up out of the bed, and walked naked to Xander.

Xander couldn't resist looking at the naked flesh of the vampire as he walked and stopped in front of him. He remembered that body so well, that he just wanted to reach out and touch it. But he resisted. He had to.

Angelus bent down until he could look Xander in the eye. "I want you Xander. I'm being honest with you. Start being honest with your self. Admit you want both me and Spike. Admit it and you can have us both." Brushing his lips across the teenagers, he slowly straightened. Giving Spike a gesture, he waited until his child stood by his side. Now both vampires stood naked before the quite boy.

"What will it be Xander? Both of us? Or neither? We know what you want Xander. You just have to realise it."

Looking at both of his lovers as they stood before him naked, he knew they were right. He was meant to be with them. He had to realise that Angel, was never coming back. Ever. He *had* to go on, and stop wishing for something that would never be.

With trembling fingers he reached out and gently grasped both cocks in a hand each. Leaning forward, he gently licked at the head of Angelus cock. Slowly he stroked both cocks in his hands, and switched back and forth between the two cock heads, leaving them leaving them glistening in the dimly lit room.

He felt very wicked, being completely dressed, while his lovers stood naked before him. The cocks in his hands, filled with blood and twitching, making him hotter and hotter. Panting he took one cock into his mouth and then the other. Again and again, until he didn't know who he was sucking. Then reaching down and cupping the hanging balls in his hands. Cupping, fondling, squeezing the two sets of ball while he alternative sucked on both cocks.

"Xander..." Spike moaned as his hand clenched in the teenagers hair. He had never been so turned before. The sight of Xander licking and sucking on his and Angelus, cocks, was almost too much. "I'm going to cum..."

Pulling his lips off Angelus cock slowly, he licked the red head before he gave his attention to Spike. "So cum." And then he was sucking hard on Spike's cock. Gasping, Spike could only do as he bid. And Xander wasn't disappoint as he gulped down everything that Spike had to offer.

After he had tenderly cleaned Spike, he was helped to stand up. The two vampires undressed him slowly, pressing kisses to his newly unveiled skin as they went. Then Angelus was slouching down into the chair Xander had been sitting on, his cock standing straight up waiting for Xander's attention.

He was helped to sit astride the vampire, his hands grasping the vampires shoulders for balance. Angelus reached up and drew down the teenagers head. Tenderly they kissed, the last time they had kissed seeming a life time ago.

Xander gave a start when he felt Spikes cold hands on his hips, pulling at him until he was kneeling up. Then he was gasping into Angelus mouth as the other vampire ran his tongue over his opening. He thrust his hips back and arched his back, pressing his chest into the older vampire.

Soon he was whimpering as Spike thrust his tongue again and again into his opening, stretching the ring of muscle for the welcoming cock that rubbed against his own hardness. Then he felt Spikes fingers pressing in plenty of lube.

By now Xander was at the edge. His tongue dueling with the dark haired vampires skilled tongue. His cock rubbing faster and faster against the cock that would soon be filling him. It was almost to much. Almost.

Then Spike was holding Angelus's cock in position and guiding Xander down. The cool head pressed against the muscle, then it was in. A whimper escaped Xander as the feeling of intense pleasure rolled threw him. Down onto the hard cock he slowly went, throwing his head back in ecstasy, panting harshly into the warm night air.

"Oh yeah. This is what I remember. The heat. Soooo good...." Angelus groaned, his breath catching as Xander began to move up and down on his cock. Up and down. Up. And down. Again and again. Slowly at first, then gaining speed. The vampire was in heaven, or as close as he would ever be to it.

Spike continued to press kisses to Xander's back, moving up to his shoulders, and his neck. There, he shared a kiss with the other vampire, open mouthed and intense.

Xander's eyes rolled back, as Angelus hit his prostrate. Then the vampire hit it again. Over and over, until the teenager was shaking in pleasure, his body twitching against the vampires. Then as Spike reached around and took hold of Xander's cock, and as Angelus leaned forward and gently took hold of Xander's Adam Apple with his teeth while his tongue rasped over the skin, Xander's world exploded.

Xander was screaming. Screaming loud enough to wake anyone close enough to hear. Jerking within the arms that surrounded him. Crying out again as he felt Angelus cumming inside him, and again when Spike came over his back. His own cock giving up its load between himself and the older vampire.

***

When Xander came too, he became aware of several things. He was resting against Angelus, his head pillowed by the vampires shoulder. Spike was slowly licking the sweat and his own cum off the teenagers back. And he was hearing words that couldn't be real. Words he had never heard before.

Angelus whispering against his brow, "You are the only human I have ever loved, as much as I can love. Never leave me. Please..."

And Spike, "I don't know what I would have done if you had left me. I don't know..."

As his eyes blinked away the sudden tears that threatened to spill over, Xander knew, that for the very first time in his life, he was loved. And by the two people he hadn't dared dreamed from. If he had said no, he wouldn't be here. Wouldn't have been held by two beautiful men who meant everything to him. He knew that if he had given up on them, he would have been giving up on himself.

He had took a chance, a gamble. And it had paid off. Now he just had to make sure he didn't screw it up. But he was Xander Harris. Eventually he would. He always did.

***

Spike looked down at Xander as he lay cuddled up against Angelus in sleep. It looked like his plan had worked. Sooner than he had planned, but the results were the same. He had Xander back. With Angelus here, the teenager had no reason to leave.

Now he just had to make sure that nothing went wrong. In Sunnydale, that might be harder to control than if he were somewhere else in the world. But by god was he going to try. Or else he could lose Xander forever. And that couldn't happen. Even if he had to kill everyone that was close to Xander. He wouldn't insult Xander by saying his friends loved him. No one loved Xander but the two vampires who would love him forever.

Forever. That meant when Xander was in his sixties, Spike would be there for him. Looking like a teenager compared to a sixty year old Xander. That wouldn't do. No, it wouldn't do at all.

Gently as to not disturb the sleeping mortal, Spike ran a finger down the Xander's neck. It wouldn't do at all.

Then Spike smiled. He lay down next to his lover, and once again planned. He was good at that. Very good indeed if tonight was any indication. Very good indeed.

Had Xander been awake at that moment he would have grown uneasy at the sight of Spikes smile. A smile he had never seen before on Spike. But he didn't wake up. And so he didn't know that plans were being made concerning his life. Or unlife, as the case were.

Spike fell asleep like that. His hand on Xander's life force. And dreaming of things to come.

***

The next day, Xander was back at school. Attending classes, and being the pain in the butt to teachers once again. His friends were getting used to seeing less of Xander these days, but with his sight back and with the all clear from the doctor, this was his first official day back at school. And so they made the extra effort to be nice. After all it wouldn't do to piss off the lover of a vampire. Or vampier's. But they didn't know about Angelus, so they didn't know to be extra nice. He kind'of hated that sort or irony.

Everything was the same. The Scooby gang were once again trying to figure out a way to defeat the villain/vampire/monster of the week, and Xander couldn't be happier. He had two wonderful lovers who couldn't keep their cold hands off him. A home for the first time in his life. And no responsibilities other than getting good grades and help with killing the bad guys. Life was good. He couldn't be happier.

Then why did he have the feeling that something big was going to happen? Something that was going to change everything for him?

In the warm sunlit classroom, Xander shivered. He knew death. He had seen it's shadow on the night his father had taken up baseball, with himself being the ball. He knew it's cold hands. It's icy breath of the back of his neck. The *smell* that left a bad taste in your mouth.

And he know felt it standing behind him. Getting ready to strike. Just waiting for the right moment. Waiting.

And Xander had never been more scared in his life. He knew that in life you could count on several things. Sperm didn't come out of cloths if not soaked immediately. Vampires had really foul breath first thing in the night after they had just woken up. And that one day, Xander Harris would die.

At that moment, sitting there in the class room, as Buffy and Willow chatted in the seats in front of him, as the teacher taught kids that weren't interested at the front of the class, and while his lovers slept the day away, he knew that within the week he would be dead.

And he wasn't surprised.

Because he was Xander Harris. And life was as the saying goes "life's a bitch and then you die" for Xander Harris. It looked like his number was up. He just didn't know how it was going to end.

"Hey, Xander. What are you doing tonight? You want to go to the Bronze? They have a new band playing tonight. It could be cool." Willow asked.

"Sure Willow, that sounds like fun. I didn't have anything planned. It could just be what I need." Smile Xander, you're on Candid Camera. Give the views what they want. And so Xander smiled his trade mark smile, all the while knowing that this could be his last day alive. Got to keep the punters happy after all.

And death chuckled behind him.

Waiting.

 

To be continued.

Feedback is a tricky thing to do. I know. But could I have some anyway. Please?

belindat@ihug.co.nz