Title: Common Lives

By Lawrence

Pairing: Lindsey/Riley

Rating: NC-17.

Disclaimer: Everyone mentioned here belongs to Joss Whedon, FOX and UPN.

Feedback: YES YES YES!!! Can I be less subtle? All you nice people with
loving hearts can email me at
fluent_fag@hotmail.com

Archiving: Ride Me, http://stubborn-prick.org/rideme anyone else just ask. I'm unbelievably easy.

Summary: Two men discuss their dark times.

Notes: If anyone wants a sequel, I could be persuaded lol

Common Lives
by Lawrence

Two men sat at a bar, quietly drowning their sorrows. One running from a girl, the other from himself. Both trying to forget.

"Hey, buy you a beer?" Riley Finn turned his head to the left to ask the man who looked like he was there for the same reason as him.

Lindsey McDonald smiled a drunken smile and nodded. "Sure, why not?"

Riley gestured to the bartender for two more beers and glanced at Lindsey. "So what fucked up in your life?"

Lindsey shrugged. "A girl, a guy. The usual crap."

Riley tipped his glass in Lindsey's direction. "I hear ya. I mean, you'd think that you if you could love this girl that much then she could do you the common courtesy of loving you back, right?"

Lindsey nodded, his expression turning serious. "Oh yeah. And...and you've got the perfect job, right? Feel like you've got the world at your fingertips, and just like that its taken back."

Riley actually turned his body, something he thought he couldn't do given the amount of alcohol he had consumed, and stared at Lindsey. "Fuck, it's like you're living my life."

Lindsey shrugged again. "Guess it's pretty common then. What we've been through."

Riley snorted. "Letting vampire whores suck me and getting dumped by the Slayer? Oh yeah, something every guy goes through."

"I can top that. Working for an evil law firm, losing my hand, and getting another from a demonic spare parts shop."

A small laugh passed Riley's lips, slapping Lindsey on the back. "Damn, you got me beat."

Lindsey grinned, his hand resting on Riley's thigh. "Bet I do."

Riley froze in shock, staring at Lindsey's hand. Lindsey immediately got the message and raised his hands in mock defence. "Hey, no biggie. I wasn't sure, is all."

Riley nodded slowly. "Yeah, it's cool. Just not used to that kind of attention." Damn, a guy. Interested in me? When did the world go crazy? Not that I mind that kind of attention.

"You know, I don't even know your name."

"Riley." Answered with a small shy smile.

"Lindsey." Also answered with a mirror image of that small shy smile. "Another drink?"

"Sure."

Five drinks later and the two men were laughing about their lives.

"So I have this crazy vamp come in and turn her! And she still wouldn't love me!" Lindsey laughed so hard tears were beginning to fall.

Riley laughed along with him. "Shit, dude, that was plain stupid." He wasn't drunk enough to know that his pants needed adjusting. Stupid alcohol giving me a boner. Trying not to let Lindsey see what he was doing, Riley carefully adjusted his pants.

Of course, Lindsey saw Riley's drunken attempts to hide his manhood and laughed harder, making Riley blush. "Dude, you got a boner." Lindsey sniggered and pointed at Riley's groin.

Riley grinned drunkenly, and pointed at Lindsey's swelling pants. "So do you!"

Lindsey laughed. "So? You know damn well I wanna fuck you."

Riley's elbow slipped off the damp bar, and he fell gracelessly to the floor. "Ooph."

Lindsey had never laughed so hard in his life. "Shit, if you want me to fuck you, you don't have to throw yourself on the floor."

Riley chuckled, placing his hand just a little too far up Lindsey's thigh to correct himself. His face inches from Lindsey's, Riley thought "fuck it..." and kissed him. It wasn't the best kiss either man had ever had, but considering the amount of beers they'd consumed, it was good enough.

"Motel....around...corner." Lindsey gasped between kisses, his hands kneading Riley's muscular chest.

Riley practically dragged Lindsey out of the bar, both men quickly making their way to the motel. Paying for the room, they were tearing clothes off each other before they even made it inside.

Lindsey drank in the sight of Riley's bare chest, lowering his head to trail his tongue around Riley's nipples, biting them ever-so-gently.

"Shit, Linds, you're good."

Lindsey grinned, and looked up at Riley. "Yeah, I know." Reaching down, Lindsey pulled off Riley's boxers, exposing the younger man's hard on to the cool air. "Nice." Lindsey's hand wrapped around Riley's cock, pumping him slowly. "Do you want me to fuck you, Riley? Do you?"

"Yesss?" Riley hissed, rising on heels of his feet, trying to thrust into Lindsey's hand.

Lindsey grinned, the plan working. "Want me to take you on the bed? Or maybe I should take you against the wall?"

Riley groaned as the images flashed through his brain. "Anywhere...please."

Lindsey nodded, still grinning. "On the bed." Lindsey stopped pumping Riley's cock, an incentive to get on the bed.

Riley literally jumped onto the bed, lying face down.

Lindsey joined him, whistling softly at the incredible view in front of him. Quickly he grabbed the lube and condoms he carried with him from his jacket. "This your first time, jock boy?"

Riley laughed. "Jock boy? And yeah, with a guy."

"You trying to tell me you weren't a jock back in high school? You didn't nail the head cheerleader?" Lindsey raised an eyebrow, even if Riley couldn't see it, spreading lube over his fingers.

"Well, yeah. On both counts." Riley smirked, remembering that time when things were simple.

"Right, so from now on you're my jock boy.' Lindsey grinned, pressing his lubed finger against Riley's ass. "Ready?"

Riley wriggled his ass, groaning as his hard cock wiped pre-cum along the sheets. "Very ready."

Lindsey's finger slipped into Riley's body, the younger man reflexively tensing around the intrusion. "Hey, calm down. Or I can't fuck you."

Riley immediately calmed, thrusting against Lindsey's finger after a few minutes. "Shit, Linds...more, please."

Lindsey quickly added another finger, and another under Riley's command. "That's it, jock boy. Want my cock?" Lindsey didn?t give Riley a chance to answer, instead he removed his fingers and swiftly replaced them with his leaking cock.

Riley yelled, the intrusion so beautiful and horrible at the same time. Thankfully, Lindsey stopped, allowing Riley the time to get used to it. A minute later he was feeling more comfortable and gave the signal to continue.

Lindsey was finally buried in Riley, his curly hairs brushing Riley's ass. Slapping Riley?s cheeks, Lindsey pulled out and slipped back in, moaning as each thrust built upon his orgasm. Looking down at Riley, he saw him beginning to furiously jack off. "Come on, jock boy. You like getting nailed by me, don't ya?"

Riley's face screwed up as he experienced feelings he had never thought were possible. "Shit, yeah! I love it!"

Lindsey, seriously getting off on the touch of dominance he had over Riley, slapped Riley?s thigh repeatedly as he came, flooding Riley?s bowels. Lindsey's hand joined Riley's around his hard shaft, pumping Riley's cock until he came in a sticky mess over their hands.

Lindsey pulled out and lay next to Riley. "Damn, you're a good fuck. Gonna miss your ass."

Riley turned and faced Lindsey. "Miss it? But we...."

Lindsey's eyes widened. "You thought...? Dude it was just sex, ok? I mean, I know it was your first and everything, but you didn't really think.....?"

Riley shook his head energetically. "No...no, course not." Neither man was convinced, but both let it drop.

A month later

A lot of things had changed for Riley that night with Lindsey. He'd discovered he liked men, loved it even more when they called him 'Jock Boy'. Many a night was spent with a male hooker, paying them to fuck him and call him 'Jock Boy', which always sent him over the edge.

A month spent with hookers was too much for Riley. He cursed himself for letting Lindsey slip away without a fight, but now...now he wanted to find him.

And love him.

END