Title: Claiming Spike

Author: Caliadragon

Fandom: Buffy/Angel

Category: AU

Rating: NC 17

Pairings: Xander/Spike/Buffy/Willow

Warnings: Het, Slash, Extremely Bizarre

Spoilers: None really

Disclaimer: Not mine or Xander would have been nekkid more often

Archive: Any list I send it to, those with prior permission and BC

Feedback: On list or at
caliadragon@yahoo.com

Summary: The Trinity goes after their first claimant.

Series: Part 2 of The Trinity Series

AN: Spike is chipped, he left town after Buffy denied loving him in return.

Thanks to Edi for the beta and pointing out that this fic is bizarre.


Claiming Spike
bt Caliadragon

The Trinity stood staring up at the drab building that housed their first claimant. Spike had left town and now it was time for him to come home. The three teens were amused by the fact that Giles and the others had not thought to bring him to the safety of his apartment. They were glad though. There was no denying that they intended to claim the others. However the three they were after were special. Unlike the ones still in Sunnydale, they had given their love without expecting anything in return and they had given it to all three of them, not just one aspect of the Trinity.

Spike had given Buffy his love, Willow his affection and Xander his protection. They in return had fallen for him in someway. Now that the Trinity had released their repressions they had every intention of making the vampire theirs.

Spike looked up from his telly in confusion. He smelled the Slayer and her two best friends. What would they be doing in LA? He was shocked when he opened the door. They were an incredible sight to behold. Spike felt himself harden at the way they were dressed. He opened his mouth to ask them what was going on when Xander pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Spike gasped and for a moment didn't respond, but the heat from the boys mouth caused him to moan and return the kiss. Vaguely he was aware of the fact that he was being maneuvered further into the shabby apartment.

Willow and Buffy exchanged a smile and Willow locked the door. They were going to watch as Xander claimed Spike, then they would take their turns. Nothing said they couldn't enjoy the show or help strip Spike.

Spike shuddered under the onslaught of Xander's hands and mouth. He felt small, hot hands undress him. Then larger calloused hands roam over his flesh. He whimpered as they stroked and teased each bit of skin that was uncovered. It didn't take the three of them long to get Spike naked and onto his bed.

Xander stroked his hands up and down the vampire's body. He licked, nipped and sucked his way down Spike's body. Spike's mind was a haze of confusion and pleasure. For a moment he thought he had finally lost his mind. The pleasure and the one giving him that pleasure only existed in dreams for the lonely vampire.

Yet it was Xander Harris running his tongue up the underside of Spike's erection. It was Xander who was rolling his balls in his hand and sucking on the tip of Spike's erection. Spike let out a strangled scream of pleasure as Xander shocked him by swallowing him down whole. The boy sucked him hard and fast, bobbing his head up and down at a brutal pace.

Xander wanted to taste his lover, wanted to feel the cold splash of seed as it filled his mouth and trickled down his throat. Easing a finger in beside the cock in his mouth Xander wet his finger fully, before pulling it out of his mouth and working it into the vampire's tight hole. Spike shuddered and whimpered again. His back arched and he sobbed in pleasure as Xander crooked his finger and began to rub across his pleasure point.

Spike's face shifted into his demon guise and he howled out his pleasure as his orgasm burned its way through him. Making him lose consciousness for several minutes. When he came to he shuddered as he realized that Xander was preparing him. He heard moaning and turned his head to the side to see Willow and Buffy on the bed beside him enjoying one another. Remarkably, it was Willow who seemed to be the one in control.

His attention was turned back to Xander as the boy slowly thrust into him. Spike keened in pleasure and tried to thrust up to meet Xander, only to sob with frustration as Xander held his hips down firmly. Somewhere in the back of his sex clouded mind he wondered when the boy had got so strong. Then he thought of nothing at all as Xander began to take him with strong, sure thrusts.

The room was filled with the sounds of pleasure and the slap of flesh. Spike was begging "faster, gods faster, please," but the boy was continuing to go slow. Then he felt other hands on him and a hot mouth swallow his erection while another body straddled his face. He lifted his head and began to suck and lick on the hot opening.

Finally, when he thought he would die his second death if he didn't come soon, he heard words being chanted then Xander's shout of "come now!" He was helpless to do anything else. As his orgasm tore through him, he felt magic ripple through his body and his heart beat three times. One heart beat for each lover.

==

Xander looked over at Willow and Buffy and smiled at the pair as they lay cuddled in each other's arms. Then he looked down at the vampire sleeping in his arms. "Tomorrow we get Faith," Willow said sleepily. The other two laughed softly and agreed. Then they all fell asleep.


The End

http:www.brain-insane.com/beyondcanon
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whoneedsthesun
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/caliadragondp
http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles/mainmenu.htm