Christmas Gifts and Cartoons

Author: Caliadragon

Date: December 22

Fandom: Buffy

Pairing: Spike/Xander

Rating: PG

Summary: Xander gives Spike a gift.

Disclaimer: Not Mine, Unfortunately

Feedback address: Caliadragon@myself.com

Advertisement: Part of the SAC-2003 at: http://www.kardasi.com/Advent/2003

Note: Sequel to Xander's Christmas Gift. This is fluff, baby.

Beta: Thanks to the lovely and talented Edi.



Christmas Gifts and Cartoons
by Caliadragon


Spike marveled at what the two most important humans in his unlife where doing. Xander and Dawn were sitting together, laughing and watching some silly cartoon, completely ignoring everyone else. All of the presents had been opened and dinner eaten. As soon as they had finished eating, the pair were off together, away from everyone else, enjoying their marathon of silly Christmas cart oons. Surprisingly, they had both wanted Spike there to enjoy the new tradition that they were forging.

He was now sandwiched between them and enjoying their lovely body heat. If someone had told him a year ago that he would be watching cartoons, snuggled down under a blanket with Xander and Dawn, he would have laughed his head off. He definitely would have thought the speaker out of their mind if they had added that he would give the boy himself as a Christmas gift, and become Xander's lover.

However, that was exactly what had happened. The only one so far to truely accept his place in Xander's bed was the lil' bit, but that was to be expected. The teen loved both of them and only wanted them to be happy. Spike smiled again and pulled the pair tighter against him.

They both turned to smile at him, before Xander leaned over and gave him a sweet kiss that had Dawn 'awwing'. Then all three laughed before turning back to see Charlie Brown fight commercialism over a straggly tree. All in all, Xander's present had given Spike one of his own, and perhaps forged a newer, stronger family than any he had ever known before.


The End