Title: Changes Are In The Air

Author: Belynda

Feedback: Belynda, belindat@ihug.co.nz

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairing: Guess - I dare you.

Rating: NC-17

Series: I Love You Dead Boy - part 7

Story sequence: Thoughts, A Start, Here we go again, Spike, Need, Need 2

Archive: Yes to CKoS

Web site: http://slasharchive.simplenet.com/belynda.htm

Disclaimer: Not mine, never will be, but I can and will dream.

Notes: Everyone has had such nice comments about this series that I'm almost afraid to post this next part. Almost. Anyway, with the help that everyone gave my questions on threesomes, the future for the boys have been set in stone - you just don't know what is going to happen until I write it (evil laughter spills forth). Anyway, unbetaed as usual, written at work - one day I will be caught.<g> And I hope everyone likes the way I've changed the plot a little.

Summary: Sequel to Need 2. Changes are abound but does any one know about them?

 

Changes in the Air
by Belynda

Xander stood back as he waiting for the door to Angel's apartment to open. It had been a week since *that* night and he still wasn't sure what had happened. Oh, he had had brief highlights told by the gang but not the actual details. And then there were his memories of that night. Confusing and jumbled up, he knew that he had had sex with both Spike and Angel.

The gang didn't seem aware of the fact that he and Angel had been seeing each other, or that Angel had participated in the night's activities.. He was glad for that. But never had he felt so alone.

Angel hadn't come to see him at home since that night. For that reason alone Xander was scared. Scared about his feelings for the Vampire and scared that he would never see Angel again. So that was why he was here.

He stepped forward to knock again when the door opened. Angel stood there, his black silk shirt unbuttoned to the waist, his chest pale in the moonlight.

Angel was obviously surprised to see him there. He half closed the door behind himself and stepped out in the street. "Xander. What are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you too Angel. I wanted to see how you were. I… haven't seen you since ..that night. I want to know why."

Angel sighed and ran a hand through his styled hair. "Xander, a lot of things changed from that night. You had sex with Spike-"

"What?! You are going to hold that against me? I didn't know what I was doing for crying out loud. Remember evil Amy? The witch that cursed me? I had nothing to do with what happened that night. And you know that." Hurt beyond words at the question of his faithfulness in Angel's voice, he looked away, trying to keep the tears at bay.

"Yeah. I remember. How is Amy?"

"Still in the nuthouse. What did you do that drove her crazy like that?" Foolish Harris, very foolish.

"You don't want to know Xander." Don't make me tell you, please don't.

Maybe Xander read something in his eyes for he didn't push any further. "Don't you want to see me any more? Is that why you haven't been around to see me?" Xander ask, his heart open for all to see.

Angel shifted, unknowingly opening the door behind him. Xander's eyes followed the movement and then became trapped by what he saw inside.

A pair of naked legs, resting over the arm of the couch. The high heeled shoes undone and dangling. A hand bag resting against the leg of a nearby chair. Shocked at the fact that Angel had Buffy in his apartment. Shocked at the fact that Angel was still seeing Buffy when he hadn't made the slightest effort to come and see him, Xander felt a terrible pain explode in his chest. Biting his tongue to keep from crying out his anguish, Xander started to step away from Angel.

Seeing the pain that took over Xander's face, Angel looked back to where the teenager was staring, then as realization darned, he took a step toward him.

"Don't! You stay away from me you blood sucking bastard! How could you? How could…" Biting back the sob that threatened to take over, he continued to walk away from the Vampire. "I thought I meant something to you. I loved you and I thought that you loved me too. I loved you Dead Boy… How can you betray what we have with her? How can…" Unable to handle what was happening before him, and unable to stop the pain that bombarded him at Angels betrayal, he turned on his heel and ran.

"Xander." Angel whispered his loves name, hurting for his lover but unable to go to him. Time couldn't be changed. When he had made the decision to continue seeing Buffy, he had thought it was for the best. But now he couldn't believe how stupid he had been in regards to Xanders feelings on the matter. His heart heavy, he entered the apartment.

Buffy stood there waiting for him and when she pulled him into her arms, he didn't resist.

**********

Xander walked aimlessly for several hours, trying to think. But it wasn't helping. He had a pain where his heart was and it just wasn't going to go away. He kept on seeing Buffy's legs in Angel's apartment. Buffy's being there could only mean one thing.

"Stop it. Your only hurting your self thinking about them together. It's time to move on. Get on with your life. Be with someone else." He stopped walking as his lasts words echoed in the night. Could he be with someone else? Maybe he chould. After all he had been with Spike. Spike.

Spike knew what was happening with them. He knew that the blond Vampire was interested in him - hell the other night proved that. But could he be in a relationship with him? He wanted someone to take away the pain. To lose himself in the passion of the moment and forget about Angel and his betrayal, no matter how brief.

Looking up he found himself in front of the Mansion where he knew Spike hanged out. Taking a deep breath he enters the Vampires Lair.

**********

Trying to hold back the distaste for what had just happened between himself and the Slayer, Angel lay back on the bed as Buffy snored softly beside him. He knew that he couldn't change the past, but now that he had lost his only love, he didn't care what happened. That was the only reason he had finally submitted to the Slayers will and slept with her. It had been … pleasant, but no way could it compare to what he had had with Xander.

Xander. Oh God. The pain in those eyes would haunt him until the day he died. But he knew, at least a little part of him did, that it was for the best. As long as they stayed together there would always be the chance that Xander would be hurt because of him. And he didn't want that. Not for Xander and not for himself.

Oh, but how he loved him. Never had he felt such emotion for another person. He loved to see Xander smile, laugh or just look at him with that aroused look in his eye. It had made his days worth living. Now he had thrown it all away. Because he knew that it was the best. At least he hoped so.

One day my love, we will be together and no one will pull us apart. With that thought Angel smiled. He could imagine their future together. Travelling around the world, fighting the bad guys, making love where ever the urge took them. Making up his mind, he knew that tomorrow he would tell Buffy that it was over. Then he would try to get Xander back. For he couldn't life without him. Smiling dreamingly, he slipped into a light dose, dreaming about Xander and their reunion.

Only to be yanked back from the dreams with a burning pain that spread throughout his body. Jerking out of bed, he stumbled to the door, thinking only of Xander and getting to him. Out in the rain, he slipped and with a cry fell to his knees, the curse finally fulfilling it's destiny.

Paining battering him from all side, he gave one last scream "Xander!." Then everything went black.

***********

Spike looked up from the leather bound book he was reading and stared in shock at the sight that greeted him. Xander stood across the room, wet and dripping. Jumping up from the table, Spike couldn't help wondering what Xander was doing here.

"Mate, are you all right? Here, lets get you out of those cloths before you catch a chill." Reaching out, he stripped the shaking teenager of his cloths and steered him over to his big double bed. He watched as Xander didn't resist his attentions, in fact the boy didn't say a word.

Concerned, he tucked the naked boy into the bed and sat down beside him. Grabbing a clean cotton t-shirt off the bed, he slowly toweled to dripping hair. "Xander love, what's wrong?"

"He doesn't want me any more. He wants her." Xander spoke without emotion, stating the facts.

Stunned Spike couldn't help wondering what Angel was doing. It was obvious that they had had a fight or something, but he knew that Angel was in love with the boy and vice versa.

"What happened?" He asked kindly.

"I went over to ask him why he hadn't come to see me. I wanted to know if it was something I had done. He never did answer that question. But then I saw her. Buffy. And it was obvious what they had been doing and were going to be doing. He didn't even apologize for that. So I ran. And then I found myself here. Do you want me to leave?"

Silently cursing his maker, Spike shook his head. "No, you can stay here as long as you like. No one will make you leave."

"I just needed to be with some one who would understand. None of them know what I have been through in the last few weeks. Only you." Xander explained and sat up, the sheets falling to his bare waist. He sat only a few inches away from Spike. "I need to be with some one who will make the pain go away."

Seeing the question in the teenagers eyes, Spike thought about it for only a fraction of a second, his own desire for the boy winning out. Leaning forward, he pressed his lips against the warm blooded ones of his lover. Slowly he kissed the teenager, letting the boy set the pace for now, but not wanting to rush things.

Tenderly they kissed for several moments, working up to a greater passion. Spike laid Xander back on the bed, standing up to slip out of his cloths faster than Xander could blink. He slipped under the covers next to the warm body of the eager mortal.

Xander turned into the cool body, wanting to forget about Angel and lose himself in some else's arms. He arched up as Spike kissed his way down his throat. Moaned as Spike sucked and tenderly bit at his nipples. Bit his lip when the Vampire parted his legs and sank down to rest between them.

Their hard cocks rubbed against each others, making them with moan with desire. Xander wrapped his legs around Spikes waist, arching closer to the Vampire. Spike got the hint and reached under the pillow for the lubricant that he kept at hand. Pulling back, his mouth kissing a line down the panting body, he paused to lick at the straining erection.

Licking and sucking until he tasted the pre-cum, he then moved down further. Mouthing the tight balls, licking at the smooth skin at the crease where Xander's thighs meet his ass, part and slowly tonguing the entrance to the young body. Aroused further by the taste to the teenager, he slowly flicked his tongue around the tight ring.

Hearing the moans from above, Spike slowly and ever so tenderly, pushed his tongue into the tight muscle, stretching it for his thick cock. Xander appeared to be enjoying what he was doing, so he continued. Slowly thrusting in and out with his tongue, he reached up a hand and stroked the hard erection. The moans and whimpers increased in volume and frequency.

Feeling the tensing of the balls above him, he withdrew his tongue, for which he got a regretful moan. Squirting the lube on his fingers, he slid first one finger then two into the teenager. Reaching up he kissed Xander and was almost blown away from the enthusiasm he experienced.

Soon Xander was ready. Placing a pillow under Xanders hips, he slowly sank into the warm body of his lover. He had forgotten in the short week since he had last made love with Xander, just how tight and hot he was. Gasping, he slid in all the way inside, then he started to thrust.

Xander reached up and caught the back of Spikes neck. Pulling his down, he slipped a tongue into the cool mouth and eagerly found his lovers tongue. Rocking back and forth on the hard cock that thrust into him, Xander knew he was close to coming. Moaning into Spikes mouth, he tried to warn the Vampire that he was going to come, but he couldn't let go of that mouth that was undoing him.

Feeling Xander's body tighten up, he thrust harder into the teenagers body. Again and again, until they were cuming, one after the other.

It was several minutes later before they could think again. It was then that Spike saw the tear roll down one pale cheek. "Hush, it'll be all right. I'll take care of you. At least until Angel stops being such a SOB. Then he'll come running back to on his hands and knees."

Xander shook his head as he rested it against Spikes shoulder. "He didn't even make up any excuses. He just stood here hearing my questions and he couldn't even think up a lie. I told him I loved him and he *didn't* say anything."

"We'll figure something out. See if Angel's been acting weird or something lately. I know that I haven't seen him since that night but something must have happened since then. Don't worry love, we'll sort it out."

Xander closed his eyes feeling suddenly exhausted. "Night Spike."

"Night Xander."

"Night John Boy."

Laughing softly, Spike drew his lover into his arms. "Night Xander. Sleep now." And then the teenager was. Satisfied that Xander would be all right now, he followed him into slumber, unaware of the danger he was in.

**********

The dark haired Vampire slightly walked into the lair. Taking a deep breath, he could smell what had happened within the last few hours in the darken room. Spying the two sleeping lover entwined in their sleep on the bed, he walked over silently.

Taking in their nakedness, and the way they were resting against one another, the Vampire felt the slightest feeling of... no, it was gone again. Reaching out, he stroked first the hair off the Vampires forehead. Then he turned to the mortal. Beautiful was the only word that could describe him. Running a finger down the soft cheek to finally rest upon those red lips, he leant over the sleep pair to press a kiss to the mortals ear.

The game was so much more fun when he drew it out. Oh, boy was it fun. He could wait. Then with a evil grin he withdrew into the shadows and his words floated down unheard by the sleeping couple.

"Honey. I'm home. Angelus is back in town."

 

To be continued

Will Buffy get the problem with her snoring fixed? Will Spike figure out that orange bedsheets were last years trend? Is Xander going to get that tattoo that says 'I belong to Spike'? Find out in the next exciting issue of I Love You Dead Boy.