Fic: CPA5

Author: Norgco

Summary: Recognition for some, Dawn becomes a priestess, the scooby's marry.

Rating: pg I think? NC-17?

Couples: Anya/Faith/Xander/Buffy/other - yes, I think they need each other. Mulder/Scully, and a host of others, as Rocky and Bulwinkle always phrased it.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of this.

Feedback: Yes.

 

CPA5
by Norgco

The Magic Box, Saturday night.

When Rupert Giles had studied at Oxford, he had had a reputation as an intelligent, but strange young man. Principally this had to do with how seriously he took ancient mythology, reading and discussing it as if it related true events. In a field that was regarded as irrelevant by the Law, Economics, Politics and Computing students - i.e. everyone who was likely to get a job out of their studies - 'relevance' was becoming crucial, and in the wider academic world taking stories of heroes slaying monsters in the underworld seriously was considered just too silly for words.

Which was why he had, on the most visible wall of the Magic Box, a life size blow-up of the picture of Xander Harris after the Battle of the Caverns. It was a still from news footage, showing the construction manager walking out of the gloom into the TV lights, his hard shell kevlar gouged by obvious claw marks, holding a demons head in one hand and his bloody sword in the other. Each of the parallel marks in his armour leaked blood, his arm and face showed superficial cuts that also bled slowly, the very image of the hero 'head bloodied but unbowed'. The caption read '...and the slaying of the Grendal is just a myth...'

That the picture was sent to him by his old classics professor, using a quote from one of the management lecturers during a budget meeting as its text, pleased him mightily. It might be slightly juvenile of him to hold a grudge this long, but spending several years listening to people talking about how 'tough' and 'cut throat' business was had driven him to his Ripper days out of frustration. After all, none of the finance students was ever actually likely to have his throat
cut, except while shaving. Pretentious little sods.

Willow Rosenburg Wilkins Harris had noticed that there was a related picture on the wall of the Artificial Intelligence laboratory. It was taken a few minutes after the one on Giles wall, and showed, from left to right, her, Xander, Giles and Buffy. Xander was still holding the sword and head, with his Night Vision goggles draped around his neck, Buffy dressed the same but holding one of the shotguns instead. The colour team members were around and behind them, not as clearly discernible, being mainly outside the pool of light from the TV crews. Above the picture read the words The Witch, The White Knight, The Scholar and The Spear Maiden. Having played Dungeons and Dragons is one of the crucial indicators of nerdity, according to the MIT Nerdity test. The red head, who almost alone of the regulars at either lab had not, was now held in a kind of superstitious awe.

These pictures, particularly the one of Xander, were becoming some of the iconic images of history. They were all the more memorable because the tale of how the small group had fought this battle alone, without modern weapons, as high school students, was now famous. That Giles had been the school librarian at the time had his photo on the 'must have' list of those in the field, the shortage of librarian action hero's being what it is. Kenneth Branagh had accepted the role of playing him in the upcoming movie. Life was getting stranger than usual, which is quite a statement for someone who had lived Rupert Giles life.

"Its an improvement over those furniture posters, anyway." The watcher muttered to himself, sitting on the couch after his shower. Or rather their shower, since Lt Peters had been in their with him. And him in her, for that matter.

"Furniture Posters?" the blonde asked.

"Xander has a small furniture business, its furniture for, ah, recreational uses, and they posed for..."

"THOSE REALLY ARE PICTURES OF FAITH AND BUFFY AND THE OTHERS? My god, I always thought the guys were just imagining it." The athletic blonde announced, clearly
amazed and somewhat stunned.

"The guys, do you mean that the RRT members have a copy of one of those posters?" Giles asked. He had never seen one, though Anya being Anya she had offered to give him the complete set.

"All the team members have at least one. Why do you think they accepted Xander so quickly, it's not just that he has been fighting demons since he was 16?" The commander of the colour teams asked. "He has these amazing babes, and I agree on that they have serious babe qualifications, who have demonstrated the ability to kick the largest members of the team across the room, and they are totally loyal to him."

"Babes." Giles said, not feeling it appropriate to raise the point of Faith and her activities when away from Sunnydale. "Vannessa, are there ANY heterosexual women in this town?"

"Not that I know of."


The Luthor fertilizer plant, Smallville Kansas, Tuesday.

One of the werewolves was thrown off an overhead walkway to the floor of level 3, a long way down. Being a werewolf he was in no danger from the fall, but it had to have hurt like hell. Probably not as much as the loss of the arm it was holding did to the previous owner, however. It got up, waving the arm and howling defiance at the demons who still controlled much of this lowest basement area. There was an exhausted cheer from the humans and werewolves as he did so. Lex's mobile phone rang.

"Lex speaking." The purple clad one spoke in his usual slightly amused tone, ignoring the sound of battle around him.

"Did I catch you at a bad time Lex, I can call back later if you want." It was Clark, presumably having just finished his chores after school. Clark would never call before finishing his homework and farm work.

"Actually we're in the middle of a pitched battle right now in the fertilizer plant, the ammunition is running out, and I was hoping Oz would call to say a second wave of werewolves was coming... Clark, Clark are you..."

Something human sized and impossibly fast tore through the door behind him and went straight to the demon controlled area. Big scaled blue things flew off the upper level to the empty floor below, landing hard and sometimes being hit by green and red leathery looking creatures that were the other type of demon here. Within seconds all the demons were on the bare concrete floor, being blown to pieces by human firepower.

"Hi Lex, so, how are you?" The alien asked, standing next to his billionaire friend. The boy looked nervous, clearly he had something to say and was uncertain of how it would be accepted.

"Well frankly Clark, a lot better than it was a minute ago."

"Lex, I have a huge favour to ask."

"What is it Clark?" The organiser of the Smallville Babylon 5 apprecitation society asked.

"Can I borrow a car?" There was a pleading look in his eyes.

"Well Clark, I need to know what you want it for." Which was ridiculous of course, but the farmboy was so earnest and sincere - he had to play up to it, the elder brother role he was trying to fit into demanded it. Having saved his life yet again - Lex had stopped keeping track of how many times he had done that - the billionaire would have BOUGHT Clark a car if he asked. Nothing over $100,000.00 of course, Clark might feel guilty about something expensive.

"Willow, and Faith need me to drive them and Jake around, they can both drive of course but they get distracted any time they're sitting alone together." Hoping not to have to explain the details, the touching, joking, snuggling, kissing...on a couch, fine, while driving, very dangerous.

"Yes Clark, I have seen how, ah, distracted, they get. Actually I have been supplying a limo, but if you want to do drive them who am I to argue." They were out there somewhere in the factory, fighting did keep them focused on something other than the 'still newlyweds after all this time' mood. Jake was being looked after back in the castle.


Smallville High later that evening

Willow was looking for the school newspaper office, she had been given directions when the others went there to meet Chloe. She had needed to change Jake, and now was wandering the halls looking for her friends. She heard students talking and ducked her head into a room with a group of school kids sitting around tables playing some kind of board game.

"Hi, which way is it to the school newspaper office?" Everyone turned, then they stared at her, then they turned to posters on the wall, then they turned to her again. There was a poster like the one Giles had, but captioned, 'Theseus returns with the head of the Minatour'.

"You're her, Willow, the witch." Being recognized as Willow the witch had been very rare in her life, and mainly involved things with large teeth who recognized her as one of the slayers retinue. Before trying to turn her into dinner. Out of sheer reflex she dropped the diaper bag and created a ball of blue fire, enough to torch the room. She was pondering which of them looked the most decisive - always waste the leaders first - when the targeted individual spoke.

"Hold your fire, were friends, honestly." She spoke slowly and distinctly, clearly understanding what had nearly happened. Her father had talked about combat reflexes, about how embarrassing it was when, once on Rest and Recreation leave in Sydney, a waiter had dropped a tray of dishes and he dove over a table and came up shouting for his machine gunner. With Vietnam in full swing and a steady stream of grunts coming through the restaurant staff were used to it, but still... "We just recognized you from the posters, you can turn off the, whatever that is."

Jake, who was in a back pack/papoose type arrangement, except it was at the front, was looking fascinated at the pretty blue ball floating above his mothers hand. That said ball would have incinerated the girl in front of her, and the dozen people around her, as efficiently as a flame-thrower was obvious only to the red head. She was embarrassed, responding automatically with an offensive spell instead of defensive one was a 'Dark Willow' reflex. Faith and Clark stepped into the room, having gone looking for the young mother/lover/still dangerous wicca.

"Everything all right, my love?" Faith asked, it seemed fine but you never know. Looking around the room the dark slayer noticed an odd mix of academia and game room. The posters were clearly temporary, there were piles of books on Mythology, history, demons, and the occult, but also some kind of board game and rule books for it, being played by groups. A school social club of some kind, then she looked at the name on the cover of the rule book. "We thought you might have gotten lost."

"Your Faith the Vampire Slayer, aren't you?" Another of the students commented. The ancient history teacher, who was not here now, had suddenly become a current affairs teacher in light of all the 'mythical' creatures that had turned out to be real. So the students with a D&D fixation had joined the history buffs and the very small Wicca coven to merge their collective interests. Suddenly here were two of the living legends, along with Clark Kent, the alien, together. The conclusion was obvious.

"We're all going to die, aren't we, some terrible demon army going to attack the school tonight, right?"

"No the attack was on the Luthor Corps plant earlier today." Faith casually explained.

"We're just here to pick up Chloe and Lana for a victory orgy." Willow cheerfully added. It was the simple truth, and she was still coming down from the adrenaline rush of a near combat situation, and not thinking clearly.

"Victory orgy?" This was not something that was mentioned in the Greek myths. Or at least not in the texts their high school teacher thought appropriate reading material. "What about the baby?"

"Oh we have child minding arranged, and a containment spell to keep little Jake out of too much trouble." The witch looked down at her son's face, smiled at him, and said. "You're going to be nice for Uncle Lex, aren't you, 'cause your my precious little boy, yes you are?"

"Lex Luthor does your child minding?" was spoken in an amazed voice.

"Victory orgies are normal?" Said another.

"Can we join in?" A third asked.

"Yes, yes, and why not." Was Faith's response, since she always had followed up a hard nights slaying by finding a good man and being very bad with him. The 'hungry and horny' comment having not been intended as a joke, way back when. Chloe and Lana joined them, looking like they had started the party early but not gotten all that far. Lana spoke.

"Why don't we tell Lex and Carol to come over here instead of wasting time going over there? I know I'm too horny to wait." The two women kissed passionately, with tongue, hands, ripping sounds as clothing was removed, and desks and chairs going flying as they cleared a space on the floor. The history/role playing group starred goggle eyed, for most of them this tuesday night meeting was the height of their social calendar.

"Well we can't very well reject and important cultural tradition, can we." A would be anthropology student commented. She really meant it, of course, and the fact that she would finally have the opportunity to act on her fantasy had nothing to do with it. She knew exactly which guy she would suck while the other arse fucked her. No, this was about cultural anthropology, learning about a culture by respecting and participating in its rituals and observances. "If this is the way demon fighting is traditionally done than not having an orgy here and now would be an insult to our heroic guests."

And with that she grabbed one of the male students by the belt while pushing another to the floor. David Huskins, the boy on the floor got the idea and started pulling his pants off. He too was willing to respect the sanctity of this ancient cultural tradition. He saw Anika pull down her panties, showing she was a natural blonde after all. The way she managed to do it while getting Terry out of his pants and into her body showed a lot of planning for this moment. Then he felt her lips on him and sank back to the floor.

The younger Luthor arrived not long after, to have a baby thrust into his arms while he observed this amazing scene. He had only seen orgies as a participant before, having to do the responsible adult child minder while all this was happening around him was stunning. Carol, his girlfriend, watched with cool amusement and took him and the baby into another room. They had had their own celebration not long before, while the maid watched her two year old, Samantha. Now the two youngsters played on the staff room floor, while a different kind of play was occurring nearby.

"I hope the're finished before their parents arrive to drive them home." Carol was a Metropolis online bookstore owner, 25 years old, and had met his extreme wealthiness due to Chloe. The newspaper editor had seduced her one evening when Lex had taken her into the big city for a business and research trip.

The younger woman had seen something in her that indicated she would be potential girlfriend material for Luthor, who had never actually had a steady girlfriend. The threesome had been on the terms Clark had agreed to when she became his girlfriend. No sex with other men, women are ok, tell me afterwards, REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN. The alien was thoughtful that way, he always worried she was so busy making sure everyone else was enjoying the party she would be
unable to have any herself.

Which was not as crazy as it sounded. She DID have a tendency to orchestrate rather than participate. The elder Kent child was dearly loved for this kind of thoughtfulness. And supplied with all the sex a sane man could handle as a compensation, too. Virtue is its own reward, as Jonathan Kent was want to say.

"Did you ever think your life would work out this way." Lex asked, after hustling the children out of something they should stay out of for the hundredth time. The responsibility of having a girlfriend with a child was fundamentally different from being in business. True, some powerful men, such as his father, did not feel it, but they ultimately failed as parents by treating their children as merely necessary accessories to a career. The number whose response to the question 'how many children do you have' was a smirking 'none I'm aware of' said something. He was not sure what, but something. To hell with them.

"What, a single mother, abandoned by my family, and only getting a 'nice man' because I let a girl barely of age seduce me for a night of casual sex?" The younger Luthor took her hand, lifted it and kissed her gently, and her face softened. "Its ok, I'm not as bitter as I sound, but my family ABANDONED ME when they found out I was bisexual. God only knows what they would have done if they knew I was pregnant with my girlfriends husbands child."

The break up of the relationship with Lucy and the married couples move to London as part of his job HAD been bitter. It had seen her hit rock bottom, left with no family, no lover, no hope, and a 'take it and never contact us again' cheque from Lucy and her husband. Having to take the money because it was that or starve nearly destroyed her.

But the big advantage of hitting rock bottom is the only place you can go is up, and with a reasonable knowledge of the book trade gained from sales work she had turned the 'go die somewhere' cheque into an business. Actually starting on eBay, but it saved start up costs in a very uncertain time in her life. And enabled her to work at home while pregnant. It was now getting big enough to sell for investment money, it was from her own efforts, and Lex was a font of management tips while encouraging her financial independence.

Still, being called a 'perverted whore' by her mother while her father threw her belongings into the street would live with her forever. She watched Jake gnaw on a coloured block while Samantha tried to pull the HEAVY BOOKS OFF THE SHELVES...ok, crisis, over, her precious infant was not going to brain herself with an encyclopaedia, she was crying, not understanding why mommy was angry, but safe. Lex had actually grabbed her, and was now comforting the crying child. He looked at her.

"Have I told you today how much I love you?"

"Yes, but I won't object if you do it again."

"I love you."

Armageddon was 10 months away.

**************


Sunnydale, Saturday evening.

Dawn Summers had a serious taste for older pussy, at least that is how she phrased it to her mentor/lover, Sally Ride. Given that it was Sally who had introduced her to the joy of sex, and that Sally, being 19 to Dawn's 17, constituted an older woman from the keys perspective that may have been seen as inevitable.

What was not inevitable was how seriously Sally, a woman who had never had a romantic interest in men, took educating the younger woman in men, their use, abuse, dangers and rewards. She responded to questions about it by saying that she could be objective about these things, and that she had yet to meet a man who disliked being treated as a `sex object', as long as it was a well-used sex object.

"Never leave a man wanting more, never act playful unless you are prepared to play, never insult his performance or equipment." Was the advice she had received, from her older sister, at the age of 15. She had realised quickly that while boys could make her come, if their `whip it in, whip it out and wipe it' tendencies could be controlled, she really fantasised about girls.

Learning how much help she could get from the boys in question to get the girls, if they were allowed to play too, was the most important discovery of her young life. A guy in high school had noticed her drooling over his girlfriend – he had politely wiped the sides of her mouth and commented on it – and said `Sally, she won't swing that way, I already asked'.

"Do you mind if I try anyway?" She had responded. Her whole life changed when he, then the softly curved brunette they both lusted after, agreed.

The older woman was Xander Harris's personal assistant, and had taken on the task of `educating' the youngest slayer partly because it sounded like fun, and partly because she wanted to help the slayerettes. They were famous heroes, after all, and helping hero's save the world by fucking one of them senseless seemed like serious fun. Being the experienced older woman in a relationship was weird, she always pictured Susan Sarandon in the role, preferably naked and holding a feather boa, but ego boosting.

"Sally, I'm so nervous, I mean I know I'm doing the right thing, but Buffy gets so protective." They were in the temple of Shala, the Karnak goddess of fertility, and by extension, wealth-producing activity generally. It was on the third floor of the Dewey, Cheetem and Howe building, which was named after the Karnak law firm that owned it.

Actually, it WAS the third floor, and a fascinating place to visit. Which they had with increasing frequency, leading to Dawns decision that in turn led to this meeting. Dawn was the first slayer in history to have the full facts of her nature and needs, at least since the Watchers Council was formed. The Karnak had felt honoured by her first visit, had told her and Sally of their religion and its relevance to her special needs as a slayer.

"The rest was my decision, and I stand by it." Dawn said, though a little nervously, it was a big step. The ritual of bathing and changing into temple robes helped calm and clear her mind. Sex with Sally and a Karnak couple who happened to be there at the time helped even more. Or rather, the four of them had `attained the blessing of Shala'. This was her temple, after all, a place to cleanse the soul and heal the spirit.

Buffy, Anya and Xander had walked in a while before, with Anya dragging a clearly reluctant elder Summers in to the bathing room. The vengeance demon understood the rituals of this religion for centuries, and Xander had been polite and respectful, if not extremely horny, when the details were explained. In particular he had totally failed to object when the brunette had insisted on visiting and partaking of the ritual with various other worshippers. Buffy on the other hand was on her first visit.

"Xander, your certain you are totally ok with this, with what just happened?" Buffy asked. She uncertain and uncomfortable with the whole situation. Dawn had refused to explain what was so important it had to be discussed here. Anya and Xander had made it clear that yes, the ritual bath and change of clothes was necessary, yes it has to be in the temple bath area, no, there was no separate men's and women's change area. "I just had sex with another man in a church."

"No Buffy, you didn't, please at least try to be polite and pay attention." Dawn was nervous and angry, this was important to her and Buffy just would not listen. It was not as if she had not tried to explain it before, or that the basics were not a matter of open discussion in the house, not with Anya around to tell all. "This is a temple to the goddess, a goddess I deeply believe in, and you just attained her highest sacrament. I know, I heard you."

"YOU BELIEVE DEEPLY IN, when did this happen, does it have anything to do with why we are here?" The blonde was feeling more disoriented now, and wondering what revelation was coming. She had never been comfortable with her little sister's acquiring a sex life, and avoided learning the details. She lacked the deep down comfort with public discussion of sex that seemed so central to Anya's personality, so the discussions of what happened here had been mentally blocked out, to some extent. And having sex with someone she knew nothing at all about had never been her style, certainly not when a man she was growing to love and who loved her was there to watch. "Xander isn't comfortable with this either, I can tell."

"Dawn, its not like that, you know I totally support you." The crushed look on the youngest woman's face was more than he could bare. She had gone a long way out on a limb in search of inner peace, and it that search led here, than so be it. "Dawn, you're more like a daughter to me than my lovers sister, I know that sounds strange with the small age difference but its how it is. Not many dads are comfortable with their daughter's love lives."

"That and the fact that he hasn't watched Buffy with another male before." Anya breezily commented. And the BIG question he had for the slayer, he was so nervous.

"Buffy, I'm converting." Dawn said, before the whole conversation bogged down again.

"Converting to what?" Buffy asked, honestly puzzled.

"The worship of Shala. I have been accepted into the priesthood." There, it was said, what she had brought them together for. Well, it was her part anyway, now Xander had to ask his bit. "It's a three year training period before ordination, but, with the permission of the head of my order, I can marry people already. That's what the sex in the bathroom thing was about."

"I had sex in the bathroom so you could become a priest?"

"No Buffy, you had sex in the bathroom so you could become my wife." Xander responded. The others had agreed and done what was required with varying degrees of wonder, enthusiasm, and horniness. Buffy would always be the tough one. "I can't have our relationship, our collective relationship, formally recognised in any other religion. The three of you would only be my wives, not each others as well."

"WIVES?" Was this what she thought it was? Then she saw Xander drop to one knee in front of her.

"Buffy Summers, will you join me in marriage with Willow, Faith and Anya."

"I had to have sex in church so you could marry me?" Said the blonde slayer, still trying to work it out. She reviewed what she knew. Traditionally only a female with children could marry, preferably fathered by someone other than the prospective groom. The fertility goddess would frown on a union between any who had not sought out Her Blessing, for its own sake. "Of course I did, no children, so you have to be able to swear to have seen me come from a male just for the pleasure. For Her Blessing alone."

"Buffy, stop torturing the poor man and say yes." Sally commented. Hopefully yes, because having already gained a yes from the rest of the group a no would devastate the White Knight.

"Yes Xander, I will marry you, Willow, Faith and Anya." The blonde kissed her husband to be, then her wife to be. "Can we go home and have sex now?"

"Buffster, remember where you are." Dawn said sternly. Would she have to keep reminding this heathen of proper conduct indefinitely?

"Ok, Xander, can we go into one of those alcoves with the big mattresses and have an orgy now?" Came the reply, as the slayer removed the robe. The temple had a large atrium with rooms lining the sides, rooms for those seeking Her Blessing. There were no doors, of course, since group sex was a form of prayer here, and excluding passers by sacrilege.

"Dawn, of course I am happy for you, but don't you need my permission, your still legally a child?" Anya was kissing her way up Buffy's right leg, starting from her foot. Xander was being undressed by a female Karnak who had been observing for a few minutes now. She looked like a naked woman, and from recent experience with that male, when aroused and in true form would feel totally human too. Anya had commented that that was her experience of fucking them too. "Oh, yes, keep doing that, oh yes…"

"Karnak define `of age' as when you can have children of your own. Most human cultures traditionally do to." Dawn assumed her sister could still understand what was being said. Observing her sister doing this felt weird, but a priest of Shala could hardly turn away from the sight. "Sally, I have a class starting in half an hour."

"Do you want me to drive you there?" The priest in training's lover asked.

"No, it's a class down the hall on how to give erotic massage to women. They need non trainees to practice on, please join us."

"You had but to ask."



Watchers Council headquarters, England,
the same day.

The explosion blew in the wall, shredding the people in the room with fragments of the stone work. Quentin Travers had been addressing a full meeting, which was trying to invent a response to the total collapse of everything the council believed was needed and right. That the end of the world was coming, and that the whole world was being prepared by current events to prepare for it, was irrelevant. They had lost control of the slayer, and they wanted it back.

The decision to eliminate the council had not been taken lightly, more from the irrelevance of that organization than remorse over the loss of lives. Lionel Luthor had joined this meeting, supposedly to `help return the slayer to her proper place'. Actually the elder Luthor was trying to sabotage the anti-demon campaign. The council could not do much, but it was to be a start. His presence ensured the death of all that day.

"Tragic, absolutely tragic." The first observer commented.

"The loss of life?" The second asked. Her partner had never been squeamish before.

"The loss of a fine example of Norman architecture, simply tragic." The entire castle was gone in the second explosion. The first had been to ensure the core group's destruction, and a hidden camera had shown them the deaths. A larger bomb had taken down the larger structure, just to be sure. "Still, better to slay twice than fail once."

And they drove away at the speed limit, not having anything incriminating in the car and not wanting to be booked for something as silly as speeding. Not leaving any trace in official paperwork that they were ever present was a practiced routine. Lex would be formally informed when they had confirmed the kills. Given their connections to the law enforcement community, that would be by actually viewing the corpses in the morgue, or whatever forensic evidence was used to identify them.

"Catherine, your place or mine?"

"Mine David, I have a new porno I think you might enjoy."

It was Six months and two days to Armageddon.

end