Title: Buddy's B-Day fic

Pairing: Spike/Xander

Rating: NC17

Disclaimer: Not mine. If they were I'd send them over to act it out in person.

Distribution: Take it, I'm easy.

Summary: Just a smutty birthday prezzie.

A/N: Not Beta'd all mistakes are mine.

Buddy's B-Day fic
by Cassie


Spike looked around the room and took in the changes Xander had made since he'd last been here. Gone were the plain white cotton sheets, the plain navy blue comforter and pillow cases. In their place were silk sheets, so red they looked like they had been soaked in blood, there was no comforter on the bed, but Spike didn't really notice. His eyes were drawn to the candles that were scattered here and there giving the room a soft glow.

"What's all this then, Xan?"

"Well, It's Buddy's birthday and I thought we should do something nice for her."

"And?"

Xander blushed and looked at his feet.

"Xander? What's going on that head of yours, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to seduce me."

"I am."

Spike gaped at the man in front of him.

"Why? What the hell has come over you?"

"I told you. It's Buddy's birthday. I wanted to get her something nice. Well, what's nicer than you and me naked and sweaty together?"

Spike couldn't really argue with logic like that. Who wouldn't want to see him naked and sweaty? He was imminently shaggable after all. The boy wasn't bad either.

"Alright. Go ahead then."
"Huh? Go ahead and what?"

"Seduce me, of course."

"Oh."

Spike stood patiently and waited to be seduced. After a minute in which Xander did absolutely nothing, Spike finally spoke.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

"I... well, I kinda thought that once I told you what I wanted that would be it. That you'd either laugh at me and leave, or jump me."

"Oh. Right then."

Spike leered at Xander and pounced. He figured he'd better, if he waited for Xander to make a move, Buddy would be celebrating next years birthday before she got her prezzie.

Xander moaned as Spike began kissing and licking the skin of his throat. It was almost scary having a vampire so focused on such a vulnerable part of his anatomy. But he knew Spike couldn't hurt him, so he just tipped his head back to give him more room to explore.

Spike began removing Xander's clothing while he continued to taste and tease him. By the time he had thoroughly mapped out every inch of the man's neck with his lips and tongue, he had him completely naked. He gently pushed him down onto the cool silken sheets and stood back to look him over appreciatively.

"Bloody hell, you look good like that. Can see why she likes you naked."

"The jury is still out on you, bleach-boy. Going to fix that?"

Spike smirked and pulled his t-shirt over his head. He heard Xander's sharp inhalation of breath as his chest was bared to the eager gaze of his soon to be lover.

"Like that?"

"Mmm, nice. What else you got to offer?"

Spike chuckled and toed off his boots before removing his socks and undoing his jeans. He stood there; faded black demins barely clinging to his slender hips, a light dusting of hair trailing from his navel down into the open waist of his jeans. He watched as Xander took all of this in, his eyes glazing over with unsupressed lust.

"Going to leave those on?"

"Nah, just building up the suspence."

"I think she's waited long enough. I think we both have."

Spike wriggled his hips and the jeans slid down his thighs. He stepped out of them and crawled up the bed toward Xander. He hovered over him; coming as close as he could without touching him.

"So, now what then?"

"Wha.. Huh?"

"How do you want to do this Xander? What do you think Buddy would like to see, hmm? You with your legs in the air as I ream you deep and hard? Or do you think she'd prefer watching me beg as you split me open? I'm good either way, luv. You choose."

Xander swallowed hard and reached for the lube. He slapped the tube into the vampire's hand and spead himself open.

"You do me. Oh God, Spike. Hurry."

Spike's dark chuckle had Xander grabbing the base of his cock in a firm grip to keep from cumming on the spot. He hoped that he wouldn't ruin everything by shooting off before the main event. He cried out as the first slippery finger breached his opening. He saw stars as the vampire worked it in deeper and carressed his swollen gland.

"Fuck, Spike!"

"Soon, luv. Not ready yet."

The vampire added another finger and began stretching the tight ring of muscle. He didn't want Xander too relaxed, he wanted him to feel the burn as he slid into him. Wanted to make sure he still felt it days later.

"Ready Xan? Want me to fuck you now? Push my cock inside you and make you scream. Hmm?"

"Yes! Yes, oh please, yes!"

"Alright then."

Spike grabbed Xander by the ankles and held his legs apart while he lined himself up with Xander's hole. He pushed in slowly but never stopping until he was balls deep in all that tight heat. He could feel Xander's channel spasming around him, trying to get used to the stretch. He didn't give him time to relax; just pulled out and then slammed back in.

Xander screamed and arched off the bed. He felt like he was being torn in two. But it felt good; amazing. He reached out blindly trying to find something to hold onto. He felt Spike release one of his ankles and then his hands were being positioned over his head.

"Grab the headboard, Xander, and don't let go."

Xander did as he was told. He watched as Spike took possession of his ankle again and spread his legs even further. He couldn't stop watching as the vampire slammed into him over and over again. He could tell Spike was losing control when his features rippled and the demon looked down at him.

"Oh God. Oh God, Spike. So fucking hot."

Spike growled and shifted slightly before ramming back inside. The head of his cock smashed against Xander's prostate and the human screamed. Spike kept up the relentless thrusting, driving himself deeper and harder on each stroke. He watched; fascinated as Xander's cock filled and twitched, spurting his climax across his chest. The tight, rhythmic clenching of Xander's muscles on his cock made him lose all control and he rammed himself in one last time and came with a roar.

Sated and exhausted Spike slumped onto Xander's chest. He felt the man's warm arms steal around him and he sighed in pleasure.

"So, pet. Do you think she liked her prezzie?"

"I hope so, 'cause I don't think I'll be able to that again for a very long time. Maybe I'll be recovered by her next birthday."

Spike chuckled and lifted his head briefly to drop a quick kiss on Xander's mouth.

"If not, you could always do me."

Xander's cock twitched at the idea and Spike laughed again.

"Then again, who says we have to wait."



THE END
~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! ~