Blood On The Altar

Cinder

Feedback: Feed the monster! 13floor@angelfire.com

NC-17

x-over (Hercules, X-Files, Buffy:

Pairing: Strife/Ethan/Krycek)

Disclaimer: The boys are not mine. Drat it!

Summary: A/U after the 'Giles becomes a demon ep'. A different theory on how Adam might have been defeated.

Notes: Lizz came to me oh-so-long ago and said, hey, wouldn't a cross-over starring Strife, Ethan Rayne and Alex Krycek be great? And I thought, that's got to be impossible...but boy would it be pretty. And I am nothing if not a sucker for pretty boys being pretty together. So I set out to write a PWP and this happened...

Blood on the Altar
Cinder


I woke up to incredible pain. Not a new thing. If I had a nickel for every day I was in pain...well, I'm already a rich man, so what's the point? It's not like wealth is going to matter much in the future man has in front of him.

But this day, rather specifically, the pain was excruciating. I woke up on a metal lab table in a white, white room. It was clean and I was glad of that.

Last thing I remember Smokey had been telling me how he could get me a new arm. Then... black. Now here. I looked around. A blonde in the corner walked up to me.

"You're awake. How are you feeling?"

I closed my eyes and opened them again very slowly. "Hurts." My voice grated on my throat like driveway gravel.

"It's going to do that for a while," she told me with that syrupy false kindness that inevitably boded ill for the lab rat. Rat being me. All things rat, Alex Krycek.

"Just do your mojo and get it over with," I hissed at her and lay back on the table again. A hypodermic needle swam into my vision. Blackness again.

When I woke again I lay, surrounded by gray walls. Swallowing back a Tunguska influenced scream, I sat up and took a look around, my vision still hazy in the dim light. In the opposite corner a spiky-haired young man huddled around himself. He wore the same gray pajamas I did, only his weren't spattered liberally with blood of various colors, I noted wryly. His bare feet rocked on the floor, pale toes curled inward. Around his neck gleamed a gunmetal gray collar. It seemed to pulse in the negative, drawing light out of the air rather than putting any in. In front of me a lanky man paced, muttering to himself. He was also in the gray pajamas and requisite
collar. I swallowed hard, trying to find my balance. Not much spit. Damn drugs. Gave me cottonmouth every time. I'd have to complain to the man upstairs. That brought a twisted smile to my lips.

"Hey," the spiky-haired kid whispered.

"Where am I?"

The kid shrugged.

"Where am I?" I called out louder to the pacing man.

"You're in the room." He finally stopped and leaned against the wall, his arms folded against his chest. His eyes burned like coals in the darkness.

"The room. Care to be more cryptic?" I reached across myself to adjust my prosthetic. It felt so heavy. But my hand...it grabbed warm flesh. Shocked, I lifted a new arm into view.

"Just what you're seeing now," the man against the wall lisped. "Room 314."

"Shit." That smoking bastard.

The spiky-haired young man crawled to me, lifted the new arm, and rubbed it between his pale hands. I watched, absent. 314. Shit. "Remember the Eresko demon across the way, Ethan," the pale one asked the man leaning against the wall. "I don't think we'll be seeing him anymore."

"This is his arm?" I asked.

The spiky-haired man nodded. "Well, it was. I think it's yours now." He smiled, a rather toothy smile. "Enjoy. It's a strong arm." His grin widened. "Boy are you gonna have fun with this!
Check it out, there are these claws and these tentacles and - "

"It's not my arm!" I hissed.

"But it's so cool," the spiky-haired man whined.

Ethan shook his head. "You'd never understand, godling." The godling snorted, but continued rubbing my new arm. I couldn't complain. It took some of the pain away.

"That's nice," I finally whispered, going for a sort of reconciliation.

"Voice hurt?"

"Adds mystery."

"I'm Strife. That's Ethan. We got stuffed in here because Maggie's boy toy doesn't like us."

"Maggie? Boy toy?"

Strife curled himself a little closer so he could start working on my bicep. "Maggie, that blonde doll with the knife. Remember her?" I shuddered. "I see that you do. That boy toy of hers, maybe you haven't met beef stick..." I shook my head. "You'll love him. Trust me. So, what's your name?"

"Room 314? California?"

"Indeed," Ethan confirmed.

"Terrestrials, right?"

"You didn't answer my question," Strife pointed out. I smiled.

"Indeed, terrestrials," Ethan cut in, slinking forward. "Are you insinuating there are non-terrestrials elsewhere?"

"I insinuate nothing."

"Ahhh." Ethan folded himself into a sitting position in front of us. "Little green men in room 214?"

I smiled tightly, but said nothing.

"Cool," Strife breathed. "I wanna see an alien."

"No, you don't."

The godling's eyes sparkled. His hands petted slowly down the new arm. "But, oh, the fun we could have." He pressed a few dainty kisses to the arm. "Don't you even want to see how this thing works?"

I shuddered. "You take it." This guy would be a handful for Mulder. He was certainly too much for me.

"We could use it to escape," Ethan proposed smoothly. I perked up. "If you're interested."

"How?" I growled, flexing the arm for the first time. It was full of muscle and power. Strife squealed with joy.

"I think those claws can cut through these collars and with them off Strife can trip the locks."

Strife knelt up, offering his neck. "Please."

I wasn't sure if the godling was offering the collar, his throat, or everything else. Certainly a nice package, I noted absently, whipcord muscle and sly sexuality. Carefully, I popped out a claw
like a big cat and slipped it under the metal strip right next to his pulse. My good, human hand I wrapped around the side of Strife's throat to hold him steady, thumb rubbing gently against his pale Adam's apple. "Ready?" I asked softly.

The godling swallowed hard and nodded. "Do it to me, baby."

I regarded him wryly, then yanked hard. The claw cut through the metal like it was butter. Strife exploded out of my hands. The godling glowed with bitter, blue flame.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes! Bless you, Alex! Blessed be!" He undulated, blue sparks of lightning washing down his body.

"How...but..."

"He's a god. He's omniscient." Ethan grinned. "My collar next."

"Are you a god too?"

"No. Just a measly warlock. Now, get this off!"

The cell door swished open. Strife jumped behind me, clinging to my back.

"Very good, Mr. Krycek," Maggie complimented me, walking into the cell, two thugs behind her.

"Does everybody know my name?" I growled.

"You should tell you little friend to come out," she continued, ignoring my outburst. "He needs to put his collar back on. It was a good test. It's over now."

"Get bent," Strife yelled, but didn't come out of hiding.

"My 'little friend' likes his neck the way it is."

"I'm sure we can persuade him otherwise." She signaled to her guards, who advanced on us, their laser guns at full power if the hum was anything to go by. Suddenly, their guns clicked off. Thug
number two's laces tied together and he tripped, falling flat on his face. Thug number one bent to help him, tripped over his own feet, and fell flat on his face. Maggie Walsh's pen burst in her front pocket and started leaking down the front of her jacket. Strife giggled.

I spun around and ripped off Ethan's collar. "After you." I gestured to the door. Ethan nodded and led the way. I dragged Strife out behind me. By the time we left Maggie was trying to climb the wall, screaming about blood sucking cockroaches on the ground. Srife laughed maniacally.

Out in the corridor, Ethan stopped and did a 360. "We need to get to the control room."

"We need to get out," I countered.

Strife giggled.

"We can't leave these creatures here!"

"I don't bear anyone any responsibility," I hissed.

Strife detached his hand quite calmly from mine. I was distressed at how much I missed it. "Quite all right, precious," he said. "Turn tail and run. Ethan and I are going to see this through."

"Oh, fuck you!" I snorted and looked around for a moment. "This place seems to be laid out like Roswell. That means the control room will be down this corridor." I waited for a reply to that, but my companions only regarded me warily. Good. I snorted again and led the way. Strife slammed the cell door and locked it behind us.

"If I just knew where it was, I could take us there directly," the godling complained.

"It's hard to explain," I admitted. "The whole installation is built around the central idea that the world as we know it could go up in smoke at any time. That being so, some genius thought it was wise to separate the controls from the building. They're down about two-hundred feet of access tunnel." I pulled a nondescript looking panel off the wall. Pay dirt. "Through here."

"Efficient," Ethan murmured. "I'm impressed."

"The military has its moments." We all ducked inside. Cobwebs coated the inner walls, lending the false impression of disuse to the corridor. I strode confidently ahead and the others followed me.

"So, if you're a military guy, why are they doing experiments on you?" Strife asked.

"There's this black lunged bastard who's behind all these operations. He and I sort of had a falling out and he's had it in for me ever since. I thought you were a god. Can't you just pick all this out of my head?"

"Yeah, but you telling it is nicer. Tell me about Mulder."

I snarled at him. "I thought you weren't going to pick through my skull."

"Pick, pick, pick." He giggled. "You're both so touchy. Can't talk about Spooky. Can't talk about Ripper. You two are no fun. I mean, what's life without childhood trauma?"

I spun around and slammed Strife up against the dusty wall. Spray painted sand rained down on us. Blue energy crackled up my new arm, licking it like a tongue. "What's your childhood trauma?"

"Well, since you asked, there was this mortal named Joxer and - "

"No," I cut him off, "I don't want to know. Let's get these creatures out and get gone. I wanna be on the other side of the world by the time that black lunged bastard starts looking for me." I stalked forward again. Behind me I heard Ethan's droll, 'better luck next time, chap', to which Strife just grumbled unintelligibly. Halfway down the tunnel I stopped and motioned for them both to do the same.

"Hundred feet from here it opens out into a chamber. There should be four or five guards." I smiled wickedly at Strife. "Perhaps some tragedy could befall them?"

"Some mischief or other? They could all go blind." He pursed his pretty lips. "If I did it gradually they might not even notice until we were on top of them."

"Or you could put them to sleep," Ethan suggested.

"And give up the chance for mayhem?" Strife grinned again and I noticed his mouth was full of needle sharp teeth. I found myself perversely wondering what it would be like to run my tongue over them. Probably cut it to ribbons. Too much time going through Mulder's eclectic porn collection. I swallowed hard, glanced over at Ethan and saw the same desire in his eyes. Hmmm... I filed that thought away for later. Never know when knowledge like that might come in handy.

"Okay, start on their eyes." I turned and began the slow creep down the hall again, flexing my new arm, letting loose the claws. Wait till Scully saw this. Bet she'd faint. Bet Mulder'd cum all over me in excitement. Tentacles with barbs swished slowly out of my palm, kissing the air like vipers in a nest. I was ready. Out of the corner of my eye I watched Strife materialize two wicked looking, razor sharp hooks out of thin air. One he handed to Ethan and the other he hefted experimentally. This was about to get bloody. Nice. Just when, my body was telling me I could go for a spot of the ol' violence.

Slash. Gash. My tenticles wrapped around their necks and dragged them in close enough so my claws could sink into them with a quiet schick. They barely had time to scream. But, oh, the blood. Blood everywhere. Strife licked his fingers clean. I offered him my claws, but Ethan stopped us with a low moan.

"If we're going to free these creatures we must do it now. We can't get...distracted."

"Later," Strife breathed and flicked his tongue over one sharp tip. Definitely later. Count on it.

We wiped the blood off of one of the dead soldier's key cards and used it to enter the control room.

Inside all was quiet.

"Too quiet," Ethan murmured.

"Don't jinx it," Strife hissed. "I wanna get to the orgy portion of our evening."

In total agreement, I flipped the switch to open all the cages, punched a button that turned off all the collars and pulled a lever that shut off some sort of radio-controlled chips. Briefly I wondered what I was letting loose on the world. What would Mulder be fighting now? Then, Strife shorted out the board.

"What are you doing?" a monotone voice behind us asked.

The three of us spun around and came face to face with Frankenstein. Obviously I wasn't Maggie's first experiment, although this one was obviously botched.

Strife giggled. "Botched." And he snickered some more.

"Why have you opened the cages?" the creature continued.

"Because it's an awful, mean, totally dissin' thing to lock up any livin' creature," Strife told him. "Look, Adam, how would you like to be shut up in a tiny room and told you can't leave?"

"How did you know my name?"

"Duh, I'm a god." He glowed with blue power. I pulled slightly behind him, giving him room to do whatever he might need to, and saw Ethan do the same. It would seem it was Strife's show...no, wait, the godling was gesturing behind his back to Ethan.

"According to my database there is no such thing. You are a demon."

"You keep thinkin' that, patchy."

Beside me I heard Ethan begin an incantation. Suddenly, the floor opened up right beneath Adam. Fire and brimstone spit out of the hole. Adam leapt forward, teetering on the edge of the chasm. Blue fire shot out from Strife's hands, knocking the monster off balance and sent him tumbling into the pit. The gaping mouth snapped shut behind him.

"Bitchin'!"

"What was that?" I asked, trying to be nonchalant, but more than a little freaked out.

"The Hellmouth." Ethan dusted off his hands. "Just a little crack. Nothing to worry about."

"But - "

"Orgy time!" Strife clapped his hands. A massive flash of blue light clogged my eyes. When I opened them again we were in a room with black marble walls and black velvet drapes. Flickering candlelight provided the only luminance. A quick glance around determined our clothing hadn't followed us. Something to be dealt with later, I decided.

"Orgy?" Ethan asked me softly.

"Well, he is the god."

"Damn, straight," Strife concurred.

Licking my lips, I approached the godling; backing him up to the velvet draped bed. All right then, time for fun. "Hey, Ethan, back or front?"

The warlock molded himself to my back, squeezing my ass. "Back."

"Oh, umm, I meant - "

"Shush, young one." He gave another good squeeze and then shoved me onto the bed, toppling me onto the godling.

Turning over, I put Strife between us. Finally, I had the spiky haired, little minx right where I wanted him, pinned between Ethan and I. I leaned over the godling's pale throat to kiss the warlock's lush lips. I curled my new arm around Strife's throat and he laid into my claw with his tongue, lashing it over the needle sharp talons.

"You and I," I whispered to Ethan, "we're going to take him."

Strife moaned and licked down my scaled hand.

"We can't do that. He's a god," Ethan protested.

"Oh, yes, you can," Strife assured him.

"See, he's a sex kitten." I pulled Ethan to me by the back of his neck and kissed him long and hard. Then I flipped Strife onto his stomach and pinned him, wriggling, on the bed. "You first."

He bent those sensuous lips of his to the godling's spine, kissing from vertebrae to vertebrae, down to that pale ass. Reverently, he palmed the cheeks, pulling them open and blowing across the little rosebud.

"It's lubed," Strife gasped out.

"What?" Ethan teased, probing the hole with his finger. If the ease with which his digit disappeared was any indication, Strife was telling the truth.

"I'm lubed. Fuck me already!"

"Since you ask so pretty." He sat up, his knees spreading the godling's thighs wide, and thrust inside. I held Strife still while Ethan embedded himself deeply. For just a moment, he held perfectly still. Strife growled and tried to thrust backward, but I held him down, my new arm making it effortless.

"Do you love it?" I lisped in his ear.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!"

Ethan fucked for all he was worth, slamming into the little godling. And still Strife yelled for more. I finally lifted his ass, tilting it until every moan became a scream as Ethan pounded his prostate.

Strife reached for his cock. Two of my tentacles lashed out and wrapped around his hands, imprisoning them behind his back. He sobbed, pitifully, in desperation.

"Let me touch it! Please, just let me touch it!"

Nothin' doin'.

Ethan shuddered and came, thrusting as deeply as he could. Then he fell to the side.

I lost no time taking his place.

Ethan stroked Strife's erection while I pounded on the godling's prostate. Tight and hot and wonderful, all the things that watching his ass move had promised to be.

"Make him come," I gritted out.

Ethan sped up his hand, bringing Strife to a screaming orgasm. In the midst of his pleasure, his muscles all tightened, especially the ones around my cock, bringing me, roaring, right after him. I
collapsed between Strife and Ethan.

"Oh, my beautiful Alex." Strife stroked my hair, pressing me up against his chest. "He's so fragile, isn't he, Ethan?"

I snorted.

"He has no idea," Ethan whispered back.

"Well, you're both under my protection now," Strife announced. He hooked his other hand around Ethan's neck. "You're both mine. You're inside me and I've claimed you." He grinned, showing off those wicked, sharp teeth. Leaning over, he kissed the warlock, those teeth slicing into Ethan's lips. Blood ran down over their chins. I lapped at it, tasting the bright, copper essence.

Strife pulled away and looked down at me. "Remember that taste. Imprint it on your senses. Because you're going to be living with it for a damn long time." The godling sat up and stretched. Then he pulled both of us to his chest. "Things have changed in the world...again. The old ways are being honored." The godling snickered and nuzzled Ethan's hair. "And shit, I'm not above taking advantage of it. You're both going to serve me, build my new temple, be my first priests in over a thousands years. How's about it?"

"What about the aliens?" I asked. "Mulder won't know what to do if I don't lead him around by the nose."

"You know, with one wave of my hand, I could make all those silly aliens disappear."

"Why were you there then?" Ethan asked, "In the Initiative's dungeon I mean. There's no way they could have captured you, not without you wanting to be captured."

"The Fates told me it would be worth my while." Strife grinned another one of his toothy grins. "Them birds are right from time to time. This is just the beginning, boys, just the beginning."

...

Which is how I came to belong to Strife. And have a demon arm. And how all of those 'silly aliens' disappeared. Once Mulder and Scully stopped chasing after them, I offered them both a job, you know, just to keep them from getting bored. Would you believe they both look great in leather? Who would have thunk? Not me of course. Never me. I'm always a good boy.

The last time I saw ol' Smokey, I scared him so badly he pissed his pants. Very gratifying.

Strife continues to draw new worshipers every day, now that Ethan and I have built him his new temple. It's big, black and smack dab in the middle of Kansas. Hey, where else can you get land for thirteen cents an acre? Postulants come from all over the world to dribble their blood on the black, marble altar.

And Strife, we see him every night. Just Ethan and I. We sleep with our god in his huge stone bedroom, deep in the ground beneath the temple. Our beautiful godling. I can never get enough of him. Just last night he was making new proposals about sacrificing children -

"Alex!" Ethan hisses at me.

"What?"

"Pay attention."

In front of us is some big goon droning on tonelessly about all his ill deeds in the name of Strife.

"He's boring," I finally whisper back.

Ethan grins at me, that beautiful grin, and I know what he's thinking even before he says it. "Then why don't you kill him, love?"

Without even looking at the man, I unleash my tentacles on him, lifting him up and lashing his body to the altar. Slowly, I lean in for a long passionate kiss with Ethan's lovely lips while my
tentacles rip the man to pieces. Once again there is blood on the altar. My tongue slides possessively into Ethan's mouth and I curl myself into him, rubbing myself against his thigh. Finally, we come up for air.

There's a glow around the altar, a sign from our god telling us that the sacrifice is good. Ah, yes, we'll be well rewarded for this tonight.

Ethan curls his hand around my human one and then looks out at the long line of rather nervous looking postulants waiting to be heard. "Ne-ext."


Cinder
13floor@aol.com