Title: Blood of the Satyr

Author/pseudonym: Willowluvyr

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairing: Buffy/Willow.

Rating: NC-17

Status: New Series

Archive: I would like for this story to be included in the archive.

E-mail address for feedback: willowluvyr@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: Part 1 of Blood of the Satyr Series

Other websites: none.

Disclaimers: The characters depicted were the original creation of Joss Whedon and are the sole property of Warner Bros. The story is purely for entertainment purposes. The author does not benefit fanatically in any way from this story.

Notes: There are blatant discussions, references and description of sexual relations between consenting adults. You must be over the age of 18 and it must not be a crime to read material of this nature at your present location. Some of the scenes depicted are explicit and rather kinky. If this bothers you, you should find other reading material..

Summary: A Satyr has killed in Sunnydale. Buffy leaves the gang researching in the library and goes patrolling. Willow can't stay; she's got to pick up her mother from pottery class. Willow encounters the Satyr in the parking lot and fails to escape. Buffy sees the encounter and intervenes. However, Willow is entranced and Buffy is infected with Satyr Blood.

 

Blood Of The Satyr

by Willowluvyr

Sunnydale had an odd feel. He had never encountered such a feeling before. Something wasn't quite right. He had been prowling the streets for several hours and had yet to encounter a single victim. He liked them young and innocent, but he was getting less selective, because he needed release from his lust. Then, he saw her, an attractive woman of about 28 years old.

'A little old,' he thought, 'but it must be now before the lust consumes me.' He approached her with a simple request. She looked into his eyes and then followed him into his room. After the door was closed, sounds of ecstasy filled the halls. Many neighbors in the rooming house were caught up in the lust and several estranged couples were reminded of their passion for each other that night.

After four hours of passion, a loud sigh signaled the end of his lust. A woman, who looked over a 100 years old, walked out of the apartment with marks all about her body. Her eyes were drained of all light. She showed no recognition of her surroundings. She walked zombie-like into the street and collapsed dead upon the street when the first light of the day struck her. No one was around the body as its appearance changed back to the once attractive 28-year-old woman.

*********

Giles was sitting in his library earlier than usual. He had had to baby sit Oz, while the werewolf was chained in the basement. Too bad they had to blow up the school, the library cage at the school was much more comfortable for Oz. Poor Willow couldn't do it; she was dead tired from staying up the night before. Oz had had a bad time Thursday night and everyone insisted she get some sleep. They drew straws and Giles was elected. Giles released Oz and picked up his morning paper, wishing for a jelly donut.

Giles read the article about the unfortunate death of Janice Carmichael, a 28-year-old housewife on the way home from a pottery class. All deaths in Sunnydale concerned Giles; each death was of possible to his Slayer. He was no longer a Watcher, but he was the confidant of the Slayer. His mind was working on something he couldn't pin point, 'There was something wrong with this death. Why was the body found so far from the bus station? Why was there no sign of a struggle? I must get Willow to scan the net for some information.'

Giles reached for the phone and dialed Willow's number. She answered after three rings. "Hello," a sleepy voice answered.

"Hello, Willow, this is Giles. I was wondering, if you would be so kind as to research the death of Janice Carmichael. She died last night and her death is suspicious. See what you can find out." He hangs up and goes back to his newspaper.

A sleepy Willow mutters, "Good morning, Willow, sorry to wake you on a Saturday morning. How are you? I would like to ask you a favor."

But she knows he doesn't mean to be rude. He's just easily distracted. She found it cute. 'Who the heck is Janice Carmichael', she thinks as she turns on her computer and starts her sweep of the net.

*********

Buffy was cooking her breakfast. For the fifth time this morning, she wished her mother was home, but she needed the vacation. It had been a tough year on her mother and a visit to Buffy's aunt was just what mom needed. After all graduation had been a bit of a disappointment. The oil from the bacon popped her for third time since she started. She hates cooking. 'Slaying is much more fun and not as painful,' she thought as the grease popped her for fourth time.

She had settled down to eat her burned eggs and bacon, when the phone rang. The caller ID showed it was Giles. 'Well he can wait until after breakfast,' she thought as she took a bite of her breakfast. The phone had stopped ringing when she tasted her creation. She dropped her fork and took her plate to the sink. 'I'll pick up donuts on the way to the library," she thought.

*********

Willow emailed the information she found to Giles and went back to bed. She had had a wonderful dream before she was been awoken and wanted to recapture it. She couldn't quite remember it, but she had awoken up aroused. 'Giles could fuck up a wet dream,' she chuckled to herself.

Slowly sleep reclaimed Willow. Her mind relaxed and allowed the delicious dream, Giles had interrupted, back into her subconscious.

She was in the old school library, Giles was gone and Buffy was alone. She was practicing with a whip. Several lit candles were in a line across the library table. Whoosh and crack, a lit candle was snuffed. Whoosh and crack another candle was extinguished. Willow was fascinated by the technique. Then she noticed that Buffy was only wearing a long tee shirt. Her nipples were protruding through the thin cotton material. Sweat was wetting the tee shirt and she could see her lovely breasts. As she leaned into her swing of the whip, her tee shirt rose and exposed her naked ass. 'She isn't wearing any panties,' Willow thought, 'The room is getting very hot. No, I'm getting very excited. Yes, very, very excited.'

Willow's slender hand slipped beneath her skirt and started rubbing her clit through her coarse cotton panties. She shut her eyes and opened her mouth to breathe better. Her breath was coming in rapid busts. She opened her eyes and saw that Buffy was looking at her. There lust in the Slayer's eyes.

Willow started to run, but Buffy lashed out with her whip. The whip encircled the girl around her slim waist. Willow gasped in obvious ecstasy. Then, Buffy slowly drew Willow to her using the whip like a calf rope. Buffy's arm entrapped Willow about her neck lightly. Willow leaned back into Buffy, purring. And Buffy whispered into her delicate ear, "You liked that didn't you?"

All Willow could do was shake her head, as Buffy ran the handle of the whip up and down Willow's torso. Buffy moved the cotton panties aside and shoved the handle into her ready slit. Willow exploded into orgasm.

Willow was stunned awake. Her nightie was covered in sweat. She was slow to comprehend what happened, but her hand between her legs and the moisture between her thighs told her everything. It had been her most intense orgasm she ever had. Willow had been having wet dream since puberty hit, but this was so intense. "Ooh, boy," escaped her lips.

All her orgasms had been self-induced, except that one time with Oz. The smell of sex was heavy in the room. She needed a cold shower. She started shaking. The subject of the dream haunted her. She suddenly realized that she dreamed of violent sex with her best friend. She decided on a bubble bath instead. "Ooh boy!"

********

Giles was busy reading an autopsy report on Janice Carmichael, when Buffy entered eating a donut. She had an open box of them in her hand. "Did you get any jelly," he asked without losing his place.

"One or two," she responded.

He held up one finger. And almost instantly a jelly donut appears before him on a paper towel. He nibbled on it as he read the report.

"What's so interesting," inquired the Slayer.

He held up his hand, asking for time to complete his reading. He scanned the pages quickly, absorbing the information. He found it fascinating. The dead woman had the organs and blood of a 120-year-old woman when she died. Something was definitely wrong. 'One day, I'm going to have to ask Willow how she acquires all this information,' he thought, 'Well, maybe it's better I didn't know.'

He looks up at Buffy. She has her arms folded with a scowl on her face. "May I speak now, Master?"

"I'm sorry Buffy, but I was at the good part. Last night a young woman died on the street of an apparent heart attack. She had been on her way home from an art class. She normally took the bus. When she died, she had the internal body of a 120-year-old woman. Yet, she appeared to the same on the outside. She also had had sexually relations for several hours before she died."

Buffy smiled at the blush in his cheeks. She also had chuckled at the 'sexual relations' line. Giles could be such a prude at times. She decided to make him squirm a bit. "Let me get this straight. A woman who looks young, but is really old gets the stuffing banged out of her and then she dies. Is that it?"

Blushing profusely, Giles mumbles, "Well, I won't put it so bluntly, but yes, that's the gist of it. Bloody bad language, Buffy. And irreverent as well. This poor woman has been done in by a demon."

His bluster made Buffy sorry for using such a cheap trick. So she covered her gaff with a question, "How do you know she isn't the Demon?"

"Because I have seen this before. It was a Satyr."

"What's a Satyr?"

"A Satyr is a sexual demon that absorbs the life force of victim while having intercourse. Satyrs also have a huge lust drive that forces them to seek victims to temporary interrupt their desire. A Satyr is never satisfied. He can only reduce the lust drive to a tolerable level, so he can sleep during the day."

Giles started towards his arcane book collection. For the umpteenth time, he regretted the loss of so many of his books in the school explosion and fire. He had forgotten Buffy in his distraction. She could only give him her tolerant smile. He noticed her body language and quickly said to cover up his social gaff, "I must do some more research. We need Willow. Could you go get her, Buffy?"

Buffy smiled, "I don't have a car. My mom left it at the airport. I don't think she trusts my driving, yet. One little accident and BAM, you're marked for life."

As she shakes her head, Giles holds out his keys with a minor grimace. "Please, be careful," he begs.

As she exits, she mumbles, "Et tu?"

********

Willow was to her neck in hot water and soap bubbles. She was still in shock over the intensity of her dream and violent orgasm. 'I must think about Oz. That's it. I'll dream about Oz,' she thought.

She willed herself to dream about Oz. Slowly, one hand crept down her stomach, while her other hand rubbed her breast and pinched her nipples. All the time keeping her mind on the target, Oz. Slowly she drifted into fantasy.

Oz was dressed in a leather body suit and chained to the ceiling. He was gagged with a ball gag and I was licking his exposed parts and feeling the leather. I was dressed in a black tightened corset. It was restricting my breathing and was pressing against me, but it felt marvelous. My tongue slowly moved down his body. I wanted to use my hands, but they were handcuffed behind my back. Suddenly, I felt a lash across my back. Buffy yelled at me, "More teeth and less tongue, Slave!!"

The lash had felt good. She was so close. "Please, Buffy!! Please, Mistress!!"

Again Willow was startled awake by an intense orgasm. Another ooh boy, crossed her lips as she realized she had screamed out the last statement and Buffy was standing in the doorway.

"Hi, Will. Your mother let me in and sent me up to get you. She says you've been in here an hour. You know; you'll get all pruney. I'll wait downstairs," Buffy said lightly in an obvious attempt to get over an embarrassing moment.

"Buffy, wait. Ahhhh, how long have you been there?"

"You really want to know, Will?"

"That long, huh. Ooooh boy. Ahmmm"

Tears were running down her flushed cheek. "Buff, don't hate me. You're my best friend. Before you came I only had Xander and now I have you and Oz and Giles and I have a purpose. You have changed my life. I don't want you to hate me. I want you to like me. Not like that, but as a best friend. You know in a Zena/Gabrielle sort of way. Well, maybe that's a bad analogy, I'm not sure about them. You know in a Batman/Robin sort of way. I think. I'm so confused. Please, don't hate me. I ….."

Willow dared to look into Buffy's face as she continued to babble. She saw a smile on lips and in her eyes. Willow stopped babbling and crying in that instant. Buffy took Willow's hands and said, "Have you run down, yet?"

Willow nodded yes. "Will, nothing you could do would ever make me hate you. Will, through everything you've stuck with me, even when I hurt you. When, I left I know I hurt you bad and, yet, you stuck by me. I love you, Will, like Zena loves Gabrielle. Like two people who have shared death can only love each other. Everybody has fantasies that disturb 'em. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Now, you wash your face and get ready. We can talk about it, if you want, in the car. We have a hell mouth problem and we need you at the Giles's."

Willow smiled thinking, 'I hadn't lost my friend. She understood. I wish I did. It's so nice to be needed.'

She washed her face and her privates again. She got out of the tub and went to her room to get ready. As she passed the mirror she looked at her reflection and wondered how she would look in a black corset.

As she went downstairs, Buffy felt lower than a gnat's belly. Buffy was disturbed by what she had saw and what she had done. When she went up to get Willow, she had opened the door and saw her in ecstasy. Her head was back and her eyes were shut. One hand was rubbing her breast; the other was rubbing her clit. Buffy wanted to leave, but was transfixed by the spectacle. Buffy's own fluids had started to flow and she became excited.

Buffy was wondering what Will was fantasizing. 'It must have been really good. Probably, it was about her and Oz,' she thought.

Buffy started rubbing her own clit and was about to explode. When Willow screamed, "Please, Buffy!! Please, Mistress!!"

The shock was too much for Buffy. She had lost her orgasm. Then, Willow's eyes burst open and the young woman's reaction speared Buffy through her heart. The Slayer knew her friend was devastated. Buffy had known she should have left earlier. Buffy knew she had eavesdropped on her best friend in a private moment. Buffy felt dirty and prayed she hadn't damaged their friendship beyond repair. The Slayer said some lame stuff, trying to make a graceful exit, when Willow started begging forgiveness. Buffy realized Willow hadn't noticed her hand in her pants, nor her excited state. So, Buffy just reassured her friend and didn't admit her own guilt.

Buffy walked heavily down the stairs, thinking, 'I'm a coward. I should have told her that I had been just as turned on as she had. I had had some dreams about Will, Xander, Giles and even Cordelia. Since, Angel had left, they had gotten more frequent. It didn't mean anything. But that must have been some fantasy Will had. I haven't gotten off like that in my life.'

Buffy chuckled as she thought, 'Mistress Buffy. Doesn't sound very threatening, does it?'

After a couple of minutes, Willow came down in one of her little girl outfits. 'She must really be upset. She only wore them in her I-need-sympathy-moods. No, I can't let this go,' Buffy thought.

"Will, let's go back upstairs and get you into something less moody."

Buffy extended her hand and led Willow back up the stairs. She went into Willow's closet and started eliminating outfits. "Buff, what's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"Will, you only wear those little girl outfits when you are feeling sorry for yourself. And I won't have it. You have nothing to feel sorry about. Now, let's get something sexy and un-Willow. I think it will help you feel better."

Willow wasn't so sure about this. She didn't feel sexy. She felt embarrassed. She really just wanted to crawl into bed and die. 'Maybe I do need to change. I am feeling awful sorry for myself,' thought Willow.

Buffy went through her whole closet and found nothing that fit the bill. "Will, you have graduated from high school, you know. We have got to go shopping. But that will have to wait until after this crisis."

Buffy gave her a nice flowered print dress, "Go with this, Will. But tomorrow we go shopping, okay?"

Willow responded with a smile that Buffy returned. Willow started to change and Buffy went back downstairs, feeling much better.

They got into Giles's car and Willow just smiled. She knew that Giles must have been really distracted to give Buffy the keys to his car. She didn't know what to say. But she knew she had to say something. "Buff, I want you to know, I'm a normal person. I just don't know what caused that fantasy. You see; I had this dream last night. And it carried over into the bathtub and… I'm babbling; aren't I," she said almost in tears.

"Forget about it, Will. We'll talk about after this crisis. I promise. We'll get gallons of ice cream and sit up all night talking about our sex lives, okay?"

That made Willow smile, "Okay … So tell me what we're fighting this time."

"A Satyr."

"Oh great, a sex demon, perfect timing."

Both girls looked at each other and broke out laughing.

As they entered Giles' house, they noticed he was intently reading. If they had been killers, he would be a dead man. A polite cough brought Giles out of his trance. " Oh, hello, Willow, what took you so long?"

"I had trouble getting out of the tub," she said with a grin. Buffy almost burst into open laughter.

"Well, I need you to get on the net and find any reference you can about Satyrs. I called in the others. Xander is getting donuts. I hope he remembers the jellies. Cordelia's not in town. Oz is due; he has one more day in the basement. Buffy, why don't you make some coffee?"

Buffy sighed. She went into the kitchen, mumbling, something about cooking and slaying.

*******

It was late afternoon when the Xander and Giles chained Oz in the basement. Willow kissed Oz with a lot more passion than usual, which was a pleasant surprise for Oz. Afterwards, the team got together to discuss their next move and what they've learned about the Satyr. Xander led off the discussion, "Who ate the last chocolate donut? I claimed it."

Everyone looked at him with scowls. "I was trying to lighten the mood. It's my best contribution."

Giles said, "Right ... Buffy, from what we have found out, so far, the Satyr will be prowling tonight. He must find a victim each night of a full moon. He selects a victim. And when the victim looks into his eyes, she is mesmerized. She becomes sexually aroused. Once, she orgasms, she is his sex slave until she dies, which isn't long. While having sex, he drains off her life force. The younger the victim, the longer it takes.

From what we can find out once the victim is mesmerized, she becomes a sexual slave to the first person who has sex with her. If she doesn't have an orgasm, she'll eventually returns to normal. As far as, we can find out, it takes about 48 hours for the spell to wear off. So, if we free a victim, we have to tie her down and lock her up for 48 hours. Willow has found a way to kill him."

"Buff, you have to stab him with cold iron, not steel, iron. Then you have to cut his head off and then burn the body. The head has to buried on consecrated ground."

Willow places a bottle of holy water, an iron spike and a sharp axe on the table.

"Sounds messy. Look, I'm going to go patrolling between the bus stop and where they found the body," said Buffy as she picked up each item.

"Don't forget the pottery school. She might not have made it to the bus stop, when he got her," Giles reminded her.

This caught Willow's attention, "Which pottery school?"

"The one on Front and First," said Buffy.

"Oooh boy, my mom, takes that class. What time is it?"

"8:14"

"I'm going to get her. Lend me your car, Xander."

He tossed her the keys. "I'm coming with you, Will," said Buffy.

Giles exclaimed, "We'll keep looking for information. My resources are greatly limited though."

********

Buffy and Willow climbed into the car and raced to pottery school. Along the way, Buffy heard a scream and asked Willow to stop. Buffy raced down the street towards the scream. Willow continued on to pottery school.

Buffy found the source of the screams. Two vampires had a girl and her boy friend cornered in an alley. They were winded and had obviously been trying to escape. "Hi guys, can I play," she quipped as she pulled out the iron spike from her sleeve.

"Damn, wrong demon."

Willow raced down the Front St. to First Ave. When she got to the school, she found the school closed. The class had ended a half of an hour ago. The parking lot had one car in it. It looked like her mom's car. She pulled in the parking lot to investigate. When she got closer, she saw that it wasn't her mom's car and that it had been booted by the police. She was about to pull out of the parking lot when she saw the Satyr.

They gunned the car in reverse. She wasn't that experienced at driving and ran the car into a ditch. She scrambled out of the car and started running down the street towards where she dropped off Buffy. She could feel him behind him. Her lungs were screaming for oxygen, when a hand grabbed. She screamed and turned around and looked into the demon's eyes.

********

It took Buffy several minutes and a broken shipping crate to dispatch the two vampires. She was concerned for Willow's safety. It hadn't been the Satyr like she suspected. So, Buffy left the frightened couple to get safely home on their own and ran towards the pottery school. She was only two blocks away when she heard Willow scream.

Willow turned and looked into the eyes that belonged to the hand. "Why are you running, Miss," asked the police officer.

Willow mumbled a warning, but the officer didn't have time to react to the Demon that skewered him with his talons. With his other hand the Demon grabbed Willow. Willow tried to get away, but was helpless against the Demon's vise-like grip. Willow turned her head in an effort not to look into the Demon's eyes. The Demon cast the body of the dead policeman away.

With both hands he pushed the struggling Willow to the ground. With one hand he pinned her to the ground and with the other he turned her head to face him. Willow closed her eyes too late. He had captured her soul.

Willow looked into the deep pool of blackness. Desire seized her. Lust was boring into her. Her body was starting to respond. She could feel a wetness between her legs. All time, she could feel was the Demon draining her. She knew what was happening, but didn't care.

Vaguely, she felt a jolt and a splash of warm water. A spasm of pain exploded in her chest and an agonizing scream erupt from her soul. Her vision cleared and it wasn't a Demon on her. It was her heart's desire. It was Buffy.

The terror in that scream gave Buffy an unexpected burst of adrenaline. She spotted the Demon holding Willow down and turning her head. She thought, 'Don't look Willow. Just a couple more seconds don't look.'

The Slayer pulled out her iron spike and leap the final six yards with all she had. She plunged the iron spike into his back. The momentum of her leap forced the spike all the way through the Demon. Blood splattered both Buffy and Willow.

With his last thoughts, the Demon realized why this town never felt right. The Slayer was here! He howled like a wounded wolf. Willow screamed in agony. Buffy's remaining momentum knocked the Satyr to the ground and onto the screaming Willow. The Demon's howling stopped. But, Willow was moaning in agony.

Buffy tossed the dead Demon off her friend with a force and strength generated by the fear of loss. She prayed like she never prayed in her life, 'Please Lord, let her be all right. Please Lord, I served good the best I could. Please, don't let this kind soul pay for my mistake.'

Buffy lifted Willow's head and cradled it in her lap. Buffy examined her for damage. Buffy found no damage, but Willow continued to grimace and moan. Buffy tried comforting her with soft words and gentle strokes to her hair and face. Willow looked hauntedly into Buffy's eyes and smiled. Buffy took this as a good sign. "Are you okay, Will?"

"I think so Buff, but I feel funny. I'm so horny; it hurts. But I don't feel him anymore. Buffy all I could feel was his presence and desire. It was horrible, then you were there to save me." Willow began to cry.

Buffy had to finish the job on the Demon before he rose again. She took Willow to the bus stop bench and drew out her axe. It only took one stroke for Buffy to decapitate the Demon. The blood splattered all over her and her hand were red with it. She squirted lighter fluid all over the body and lit it.

Willow was still in no shape to walk, so Buffy picked her up and carried her to Xander's car in the ditch. The Slayer pushed the car out of the ditch and drove to the cemetery to bury the head. After burying the head, Buffy poured holy water over the grave.

She had to get her and Willow cleaned up. Willow was still sobbing. She probably was in shock. Buffy couldn't take her home in this shape. Her mother just wouldn't understand. Willow looked so vulnerable. Buffy reached over and held her hand to comfort her. "Will, please, snap out of it. Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Willow still didn't respond. She decided to drive to Giles's house, maybe he had some ideas and a shower. As she was driving toward Giles's house, Willow spoke, "Buffy, I need a shower and I can't let my mom see me like this. She'll freak."

"Don't worry, Will. I'm taking to Giles. He might be able to help you."

Willow had a panic attack. She begged Buffy, "Please, I don't want the others to know what happened, especially Oz. They … he wouldn't understand. Please don't tell anyone."

Willow moved Buffy with her pleads and agreed to not tell the others for now. She figured Willow would do it in her own good time. "We'll go to my place and get cleaned up."

Buffy's house was actually closer than Giles's place. So, they were there in no time. Buffy opened the garage and parked the car. She closed the garage door and opened the door that lead to the house. Willow was still very weak. So, Buffy picked her up and carried her into the house. In the light of the living room Buffy could see that they were both covered in the Demon's blood.

Willow was clinging to Buffy's neck lightly sobbing. For the millionth time, she considered ignoring Willow's pleads by getting Giles or maybe taking her to the hospital. Willow's tears burned into her skin like acid. 'Well, we'll see, how she is after I get her cleaned up,' thought Buffy.

Buffy carried her gently up the stairs. Willow continued to nozzle Buffy's neck with her tear stained cheek. Buffy could feel her breath on her cheek and neck. Her body was shaking, but she was 'Willow is so light. But the exertion must be getting to, because I sweating like a pig. Boy, is it hot!'

She carried the trembling girl up the stairs to her bedroom. She placed her gently on her bed and went to her bathroom to run a tub of hot water. As an after thought, Buffy added some scented bath salts with a shrug of her shoulders.

When Buffy entered her bedroom, she noticed that Willow hadn't moved. Buffy took the plastic liner from her wastebasket as she passed it. Willow's clothes were ruined by dried blood. As she passed her mirror, she noticed her were in worse shape. She stripped down and put on her robe. She shoved the clothes in the bag. She went to her bed and sat softly by Willow.

Buffy lightly stroked Willow's hair. "Will, listen to me. I'm going to take off your clothes. They are ruined."

Buffy removed Willow's dress. Buffy had pick out this dress. There was more than dried blood on it. It was Willow's juices. It looked like Buffy had gotten there too late. She inhaled the scent. She thought, 'Will, you smell lovely. I wonder how you taste. Wait, I can't believe that thought enter my head. I really do miss Angel."

Buffy put the dress into the bag. She, then, removed Willow's bra and panties and put them in the bag as well. Willow lay naked and exposed. The young woman was still excreting fluid down her thighs. Buffy closed her eyes and inhaled the musty odor. A low moan oozed from Buffy's mouth. Abruptly, Buffy opened her eyes and violently shook her head. She hoarsely said, "I'm going to put you into the bathtub."

Buffy cradled the naked girl in her arms. She held her in her arms by the bed for a moment. Buffy could feel her friend's juices running down her left arm. Buffy closed her eyes and let feeling of the fluid running down her arm flow through her body. Buffy could feel her juices start to flow. With her eyes closed Buffy shifted the girl in her arms so that her robe opened and she could feel the young woman against her bare skin.

Willow could feel the warm skin against her face. She opened her eyes and there was her Buffy. Willow tightened her hold on Buffy's neck and nuzzled her face against Buffy's exposed shoulder. Willow's movements jostled Buffy from her trance. Buffy felt strange. She carried her friend into the bathroom and put her in the tub.

Willow won't release her hold from Buffy's neck. As Buffy placed the girl in the bathtub her cheek brush against Willow's cheek. Their eyes met. And Willow kissed her Buffy. Willow's open mouth invited Buffy's tongue. Buffy accepted the invitation with glee. Willow sucked Buffy's tongue gently, but insistently. Suddenly, Buffy realized what was happening and broke the contact. Buffy's body was on fire. "Will, wash up, I'm going to get you some clothes."

Buffy bolted from the room. She got a fresh tee shirt nightie from her dresser. Buffy's mind was racing, 'What's happening to me? Willow is probably still under the spell of the Demon, but what was her excuse. I wanted her. I needed her. I was ready to devour her. I've felt like that about another woman before. I mean I've thought of what it would be like. Probably, every woman thinks about it, but I was way more than thinking about it. I was acting on it. Am I gay? I never had an orgasm like Willow had this morning. Angel made me cum, but nothing like that. Could I really be gay? Willow needs a friend right now, not a lesbian lover.'

Reluctantly, Buffy went back into the bathroom caring a towel and a tee shirt nightie.

Willow's heart burst when Buffy broke their embrace. Her mind was a jumble of questions, 'Why did you stop, Buffy? Why did you run away? I'm on fire. I need release. Please, come back. I know she thinks I'm still under the Satyr's spell. She thinks to make me wait 48 hours and the desire will be gone. Doesn't she realize that the desire was there already? She saw and heard me this morning. She has to know that the Demon only made it clear to me what and who I want.'

Willow opened her eyes and saw Buffy standing there enticing her with her robe covered body. "Please, Buffy, I need your love."

Tears were rolling down Willow's eyes. Desire was draw visibly on her youthful face. The Demon's blood only added to the reddish tint to her lovely hair. Buffy was drawn to her. Her desire, her lust was becoming hard to control. When Willow cry out for her love Buffy's body rocked with desire. She licked her lips and her breathing became shallow and ragged. In her mind the wheels were finding it hard to turn, 'She's so innocent and lovely. She needs protection and care. I can give her that. I'm the Slayer. She loves me. I can see it in her eyes. She desires me. I won't have to be alone anymore. No, something is wrong. It's the Demon's spell. No, Willow cried out my name this morning. I remember she was dreaming about me. That was before she met the Demon. She's just been released from her inhibitions. I must look a mess with this blood all over me. We'll sort this out later. We need to get clean first.'

"Willow, we have to get cleaned up before we can decide where any of this leads. I desire you as much as you desire me, but I can't figure out if it's the Demon or us. So, I'm going to get us clean and then we can talk."

As Willow began to speak, Buffy held up her hand and said, "First things first, Will."

Buffy wet a wash cloth and started working up a lather. Then she noticed her blood stained hands. She went to the sink and scrubbed them clean. Then, she reclaimed the wash cloth and exclaimed, "We'll start at the top and work down."

*******

Giles and Xander were reading through the research. They hadn't noticed how long it was taking the girls to get Willow's mother.

"Big Guy, I don't know if this is important but it says here that Satyr's blood is a requirement for the True Love Potion. It says, 'Satyr's blood is a potent force for potions and should always be handled with care. Be careful not to get any of the blood on your skin will brewing this potion. Always mix 12 parts pure water to one part blood. Insure the water is pure, as unpure water will negate the properties of the blood. If you get some blood on your skin, immediately, wash it off with soapy water.' Buffy is going to have to shower right after she kills this thing."

"It's worse than that Xander. It seems that exposure to this blood will cause a person to lose all their inhibitions and their true feelings about a person will be revealed. Which means that Buffy really needs to be alone when confronting this Demon. Revealing one's true feelings to friends could be devastating to that friendship. See if you can a reference on how a long exposure to the blood will affect a person. It might be some time before Buffy can get that shower. By the way, where is Willow? I need her to check the Web."

"She went to pick up her mom, remember."

"Oh, yes. I remember," he said as he returned to his reading.

*******

After cleaning Willow's face, Buffy started working on her hair. "Willow, I really love the color of your hair. The red tint really highlights your skin. You hair feels so alive."

Buffy closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of Willow's hair and scalp. Buffy could feel her fluids flowing. In this kneeing position, her thighs and calves were thick and sticky. A low moan escaped Willow's lips waking Buffy. "Bend forward, I'm going to rinse."

Willow rose slightly to a sitting position in order to lean forward. This exposed her lovely firm breasts, which were reddened from the warm water. Her nipples were rock hard. This increased Buffy's fluid flow. Willow leaned forward and Buffy rinsed her hair. Buffy watch the warm soapy water run lightly down her back. Buffy swallowed hard. "Stay forward, Will, I'm going to get you back."

Buffy lathered her the soap in her hands and started rubbing the soapy lather into Willow's back. Buffy closed her eyes and felt her hands leisurely run up and down Willow's back. Wherever her hand touched the skin became very warm.

Willow closed her eyes feeling the warm soft hands clean her back. She was very close to orgasm. Slowly, Willow ran her hand down her thigh to her warm, moist slit. With two fingers, she entered her pussy and with her thumb, she stimulated her clit.

Buffy felt Willow's temperature rise. She could feel the Willow's short, rapid breathing and heard her low animal moans. Buffy rinsed her back and pull Willow's head back gently by her hair. Willow's eyes were glazed over with lust and desire. Buffy gently pulled Willow's hand from between her legs and kissed her fingers. "No, Will, we'll finish cleaning off the Demon, then we'll talk about our desire."

Willow's chest was heaving from the sexual frustration. "Please, Buffy!!"

Buffy could see the frustration and the desire in every fiber of Willow's body. But Buffy was confused and afraid. She didn't want to harm her friend. She vaguely recalled the discussions with Giles and how sex while under the influence of the Demon's spell would do something to Willow. She just couldn't remember what it was. Buffy suddenly realized she was massaging Willow's breasts with her palms and pinching her nipples with her fingers. Buffy stopped and guiltily picked up the wash cloth and started cleaning the blood off Willow again.

Willow no longer had any coherent thoughts. Every touch by Buffy caused a wave of desire to ripple to rush through Willow always culminating in her wet slit. Willow's eyes seemed glued shut. Her moans were animalistic and continuous. Only one image was burned into her consciousness, Buffy. Only two words escaped her lips, "Please, Buffy!!"

Buffy started washing Willow legs and feet, carefully avoiding her wet slit. Buffy turned Willow on her side and washed her lovely ass cheeks. It took every fiber of Buffy's control not to ravage Willow in the bathtub. Willow was totally helpless now. The desire had totally enveloped her. Buffy, now, was convinced that she was under the influence of the Demon's spell. What really worried Buffy was that she wasn't.

********

Giles was becoming concern with what he read about Satyr's blood. He read, 'It is written that dried Satyr's blood on a Slayer makes her a sexual predator that can only be controlled by one that is bonded to her.'

'Oh my God,' Giles thought, 'Where is Buffy?'

"Xander, call Willow's house. See if they are there. I am going to the pottery shop," Giles said as he exited the house and jumped into his car.

Buffy toweled Willow dry with dwindling control and carried the young woman lovingly into her bedroom. Buffy put the tee shirt nightie on Willow. Buffy had to cover Willow's body, it was driving her insane.

Buffy needed to shower off the Demon, but she knew she couldn't leave Willow alone. If Willow orgasmed in her condition, she would be under the Demon's spell forever. Buffy took some scarves from her drawer and tied Willow spread eagle onto her bed. Buffy decided to use her mom's shower and clean her tub later.

As she entered the shower room, she passed the mirror and noticed that most of the blood must have rubbed off and had been washed off as she bathed Willow. Buffy turned on the cold water in the shower, she hoped it would help to erase some of the lust that was building up in her.

She showered quickly and thoroughly. She didn't want to leave Willow alone too long. After shampooing her hair, she turned off the water and exited the shower. She toweled herself dry. Some dry blood was on her robe. So she wrapped herself in a towel, picked up the ruined robe and went into her bathroom. She cleaned her bathtub, hoping to work off some of her sexual tension and put the robe in the plastic bag.

She, also, decided she needed help. She couldn't trust herself any longer with Willow. So, she called Giles. The line was busy.

*******

Xander got Willow's answer machine. 'Maybe they took Willow's mom over to her Aunt's house to get her out the way,' thought Xander, 'Now what was Clarisse's number. Oh yeah, I remember.'

********

Willow's mom sat in the coffee shop enjoying her gossiping session with her sister, Clarisse. Giles arrived at the pottery shop. He saw no sign of them. He drove around a bit and saw no sign of them. 'Maybe, Xander is having some luck,' Giles thought as he drove back to his house.

*********

Buffy felt funny. She was so stimulated. Buffy stop in the doorway of her bedroom to gaze at the lovely young woman tied to her bed. Fluid was running down her leg. Slowly, Buffy approached the bed. The tee shirt nightie that Willow wore was soaked from bath water and sweat. Willow's breast and nipples were covered lightly by the transparent material. The young woman's writhing in bed had caused the nightie to ride up her legs to her stomach, exposing her moist, excite slit.

Buffy stopped by the bed to inhale the fragrance of Willow's desire. Buffy's control disappeared. Buffy walked to the drapes and closed them. Her towel fell to the floor. Buffy's breathing was shallow. Her nipples were nearly an inch and half long and hard as her clit. Fluid was pulsing out of her slit. She sat down on the bed and looked into Willow's eyes. "Will, do you want me to make you cum?"

All Willow could do was nod her head, yes.

Buffy went over to her dresser and got a pair of scissors. From a drawer she got two vibrators and a jar of petroleum jelly. From another drawer she got a dark scarf and some bobby pins. From another drawer she took out some candles and matches. She lit the candles and placed them by the tables on each side of the bed. She, then, turned out the light. "Willow, ask me to feed you your own juices."

"Buff … Buff … Ple … Pleassse … feeeed meee myownjuices."

Buffy sat on the bed and blindfolded the over-stimulated girl. "Where do I get the juices, Will?"

"Frommyprivates."

"From your what?"

"My cunt, pleeeeeeaseeeeeee."

Buffy leaned over Willow and pressed her lips against Willow's. Willow's mouth opened inviting Buffy's tongue. Buffy used every tongue trick she ever used or read about. Buffy's hand started caressing the girl's young firm breast through the wet cloth of the girl's tee shirt nightie, occasionally pinching the girl's nipples. While one hand continued to torment Willow's breast, Buffy's other hand started trailing down Willow's lightly covered belly to her sweating thighs. Buffy massaged one thigh, then the other.

Buffy's bed spread was so soaked that the fluid had formed a puddle. The spread couldn't absorb any more. Carefully, Buffy wet her fingers with fresh fluid. She stopped kissing Willow and offered the young woman her fingers. Willow sucked and licked those fingers long they were free of her girl juices.

Buffy started kissing Willow again while tormented the young woman's nipples through her cotton nightie. Suddenly, Buffy stopped everything. Willow let out an exasperated sigh. Buffy picked up the scissors and began to cut away the cotton nightie. With the nightie gone, Buffy began the run the edge of the scissors over the girl's skin, first over the skin of her cleavage, then to the girl's stomach. A gasping moan escaped Willow's lips.

Willow beg, "Please, Buffy. Please, let me cummmmmm!!!!"

In answer, Buffy used the wet nightie to gag the helpless girl. "Will, when I take that gag off you will answer my one question. Then you say nothing until I tell you to talk. Do you understand? Shake your head to answer."

Willow shook her head yes. Buffy took on bobby pin and put it on Willow's left nipple. She moaned into the gag. Then Buffy put a pin on the right nipple. This time she gave a semi-scream. Buffy removed the blindfold.

"Will, look at me," Buffy ordered while holding the girl's chin.

She leaned forward until her eyes were inches from Willow's eyes. "Will, if you cum now, you will be my sex slave forever. Do you want to cum?"

Buffy removed the gag and Willow said, "YES!!!!!!"

Buffy smiled and replaced the blindfold and the gag.

blood Of The Satyr

chapter three

Willow begged Buffy with all her soul, "Please, Buffy. Please, let me cummmmmm!!!!"

Then, Willow felt a wet cloth gagging her. 'Why is she torturing me so? God, I have to have release. I can't focus a single thought. I'm losing myself. What's my name?'

Willow could feel Buffy's breath, she was saying something to her. 'I've got to concentrate and listen to my Buffy. My Love. My deepest truest Love. My Mistress!!!!'

Willow barely understood the words, "...take ...gag off you will answer my one question ... you ... say nothing else until I tell you ... Do ... understand? Shake your head ... "

'No, I don't understand', she thought as she shook her head because her Buffy told her to.

Willow felt something pinch and crimp her left nipple. A ripple of pain and pleasure rippled through her and a moan escaped her lips only to be stopped by the gag. Then another attacked her right nipple. It closed with a snap that heighten both the pain and the pleasure. This time a scream escaped her lips only to be muffled by the gag. 'Can't take much more. I have to cummmmmm'

The blindfold was removed and Buffy's face came into focus. Her heart started to race even faster. It felt like it would burst. Buffy held her chin lightly. Her touch was burning into Willow's soul. Willow focused on Buffy's mouth. That lovely mouth said, "Will, look at me."

Willow saw Buffy's face move forward until it was only inches away. Willow licked her lips and desperately tried to kiss that lovely face. She was asking me a question, "... my sex slave, forever. Do you want to cum?"

The gag was removed from Willow's mouth and an answer escaped from the depths of her soul without any hesitation, "YES!!!!!!"

Buffy smiled at Willow. So, Willow didn't mind when both the blindfold and the gag were replaced.

Giles and Xander were worried. There was no sign of them anywhere. They checked Willow's house. It was dark and empty. They checked Buffy's house. It was dark and empty. They checked the Bronze. It wasn't empty, but Buffy and Willow weren't there, either. They even tried the Sunnyvale Public Library. It was lit, but really empty. They couldn't think of anything else to do drive around Buffy's patrol area and hope they find her before she finds the Satyr.

Willow could feel Buffy's fingers probing her anus. She could feel Buffy forcing some sort of lubrication into her exposed hole. "God, that feels so good. No one has ever done that to me before, but it feels so so gooood."

Suddenly, Willow could feel something thick, hard and plastic was being forced into her rear hole. 'What is that? It's soooo big. It's tearing me in half.'

Willow arched her back in obvious pain, but she couldn't escape from the probing dildo. Slowly, Willow could feel the plastic phallus pushed deeper and deeper into her bowels. 'I'm being torn apart. I can feel the tearing flesh. The PAIN!!!'

Soon, Willow could feel the pain easing and being replaced by something else. Willow was shocked it was starting to feel pleasure. The ecstasy was returning, she could feel it. Suddenly, Willow felt the probe in her bowels start to vibrate. Then, the probe was gone. Willow felt lose. Then, Willow felt the dildo being shoved into her hole the full length instantly. Willow felt her orgasm nearly release. She knew one more shove and she would explode.

But the probe just stayed slowly vibrating, not enough to start Willow's much needed orgasm, but enough to let her know it was there. Willow felt Buffy rise from the bed. She heard her walk away. She heard the Slayer open and close the door. Desperately, Willow fought against her bonds. She had to get release. Soon, she realized the struggle was useless. Willow was exhausted. She was forced to relax.

However, the constant vibrating kept the tormented girl on the edge of the orgasm that she desperately needed. All she could think was, 'Where is Buffy?'

Buffy could sense that one more stroke of the vibrator would send Willow over the edge. She didn't want that, not yet anyway. Buffy had an idea of how she could cool the girl done a bit and make this last a little longer. Buffy had never even fantasized about being such a cruel tease, but she loved it. Buffy was hotter than she had ever been in her life.

Buffy got up and went to the kitchen. There she got several ice cubes. When she got back to her bedroom, Willow was struggling against her bonds. Willow's sleek body glistened with perspiration. Willow's vagina was gushing fluid. A large puddle was beneath the helpless girl's arched back.

Willow probably hadn't even noticed she was back. So, she decided to watch the show from just inside the closed door. After several minutes of struggle, the exhausted woman relaxed. Willow's only movement was spasms coming from her stomach muscles. Buffy crept over to the prone, helpless girl.

First Buffy held a single ice cube several inches over Willow's left breast. A single drop hit Willow's exposed breast. Buffy could almost she it sizzle and evaporate on Willow's inflame breast. The drop made Willow jump a bit and a grunt escaped her lips. Then two drops came, then three, then a steady almost rhymic series of drops teased and tortured the young woman's body. Buffy let the melting ice cube fall between Willow's breast and it slid on a trail of melted ice down her belly. Willow jumped and the ice cube slid off her side and rested right by Willow's side.

Willow felt Buffy sit down onto the bed. Willow felt an ice cube over been rubbed all over her inflamed thighs. Another ice cube was being rubbed over her breasts and exposed nipples. Willow could feel her orgasm withdrawing. Yet, Willow could feel her excitement building. The constant vibrating in her rear and the cold ice cubes were driving Willow insane.

Finally, the ice cubes stopped. For several seconds, Willow couldn't feel anything but the constant vibrating in her rear. Then, Willow felt a drop of something very hot nearing her left breast. Then it touched her exposed breast and it burned the helpless woman. Willow wanted to scream in pain, but the gag prevented it.

Whatever it was cooled and dried on her skin while scorching it. Then, there was another drop and then another. Each one inducing more pain. But Willow could feel her orgasm returning. It was building again. A voice in buried deep in her psyche was shocked that she could be excited by pain. Now, a steady stream of the hot fluid trailed down Willow's taunt stomach toward her vagina. It stopped at her pelvis and was saturating Willow's public hairs. Suddenly it stopped raining the hot fluid. Willow was at the edge again.

Willow could feel Buffy's hot breath by her ear, "Willow, Earth to Willow. That was hot wax, Will. I'm letting it dry. Then, I'm going to tear it off. You're going to lose most of your public hair. While it's drying, I going into the bathroom and getting my razor and shaving cream. It's for my legs, but we're going to finish the job that the wax has started."

Willow could feel the tears running down her cheeks. Her only thoughts were, 'I don't care how, but I have to cummmm. Soon, Buffy, pleeeeassssse.'

Buffy went into the bathroom. That session with the ice and the wax had really turned her on. Buffy could hardly control herself now. She had to release them both soon, but she wanted to do one more thing. She wanted to remove that curly red bush around her pet's slit. Buffy wanted a bare pussy to eat. Buffy knew she had to be careful. The slightest tweak of Willow's clit would ignite her pet's flames.

First, Willow felt the wax being slowing peeled off her breasts and stomach. Then, Willow felt the wax being ripped from her pelvis, along with most of her pubic hair. It was sharp pain, but pain was no stranger to Willow this night. Next, Willow felt a warm form being spread over pelvic area. By moving her torso, Willow tried to get Buffy to tweak he clit. It didn't work. Next, she felt the razor scraping away the foam and remaining hairs. Lastly, she felt a warm wash cloth clean up the rest of the soapy mess.

Willow could feel Buffy blowing lightly onto her clit and vagina. Willow desperately tried to arch her back enough to force contact, but Buffy was too far away. Suddenly, Buffy removed the blindfold. Buffy held my head up so Willow could see her exposed vagina and the red blotches around her beasts and on her stomach. Willow didn't care. "Will, I'm going to remove your gag. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING or I will quit right here."

Buffy removed the gag. Then, Buffy showed Willow a huge dildo. "This is sixteen inches long and 3 inches thick. It is exactly twice as big as the one I used on your ass. Open your mouth I want to see how much you can throat before you gag. Relax. Breathe. Here's some more. Relax your throat. Suck it in. You've done this before. I can tell. More than half. I am impressed. Now, let me pull this out of you mouth."

"Willow, do you want me to shove this into your pussy? Remember no talking."

Willow shook her head yes vigorously. "Good. You may yell when you orgasm. Otherwise not a sound. Now, look into my eyes, Will."

Willow looked into Buffy's eyes with anticipation. Willow could barely breathe. She thought, 'What is she waiting for?'

Buffy could see the question in her eyes. That was the signal she had been waiting for. Buffy forcefully shoved that huge dildo full length into Willow. It tore her vagina a bit, but it gave Willow what see wanted most. Willow exploded. Every stroke caused another explosion. And with each orgasm, Willow gave an animalistic scream. That last scream must have woke the neighbors or the dead, which in Buffy's case might be the same thing.

Buffy removed the dildo and caressed and sucked Willow's clit, nursing out one more orgasm. Willow went limp. Buffy could see she was near unconsciousness. However, Buffy hadn't cum.

Buffy had more built up orgasm than Willow. She had to have release. Buffy straddled the exhausted girl's face and sat on her mouth. Willow took the two-inch clit into her mouth and sucked on it three times and Buffy exploded. Each suck from Willow brought Buffy another orgasm. Buffy had never felt anything like it. Willow tried desperately to drink every drop of fluid, but it was too much.

Finally, Buffy rolled off Willow. Buffy untied her. Then, Buffy pulled the spent girl into her arms. They nestled into each other's caress and feel asleep.

Without any success, all Giles and Xander could do was go back to Giles's house and wait for a phone call. They didn't know what else to do. Xander called home and made his excuses. About 2 a.m., Willow's mom made a frantic call. Giles was less than reassuring. What could he say? Fortunately, Joyce was out of town. At three, they heard from the girls.

It was a little after 2 a.m. when Buffy woke up. Willow was softly snoring, while cuddling closely to Buffy. "Will, we have to get up and call your mom and the guys. Your mom is probably 911'ing right now. For that matter, Xander and Giles are probably having triplets."

Buffy picked up her cordless. "Will, tell your mom that you're here. Tell her we had a couple of drinks at the Bronze and fell asleep in front of the tv."

Willow dialed her mom. Her mom answered on the first ring, "Is that you Willow?"

"Hi, mom. Look, I'm soooo sorry. I'm at Buffy's house. Buffy and I went to the Bronze and split a pitcher. Then, we came here to watch Farscape. I guess we got a little of a buzz on, because we fell asleep watching the tube. We just woke up and realized what happened. I didn't mean to make you worry. I can't tell you how sorry I am. Buffy says its her fault. But that's not true. She didn't make me drink those beers."

"Baby, I know how it can happen. I didn't get home until after one, myself. Your Aunt Clarisse and I were drinking coffee and gossiping and we lost track of time. I thought you were going to be worrying when I got home. Then, you weren't here. And .... ," she broke down crying.

Willow felt bad about lying to her mom, but she would never understand about her and Buffy. I guess sometimes a lie less hurtful than the truth. "Mom, I'm going to crash here. If that is okay. We got a ride home and I don't want you driving around town this time of night."

"That's okay, Willow. As long as I know where you are. Willow, no more drinking tonight or you are going to have a major headache."

Willow knew that her mom didn't like her drinking. Willow grinned at her mom's latest reasoning for her not to drink. "I promise mom, we will not be drinking anymore alcohol tonight or should I say this morning."

"Good night, Baby. Listen call Giles, he was concerned. I just talked to him. After you call him, you go back to sleep. Oh, and tell Buffy hi for me."

"Bye, mom," she says as she hangs up the phone, "Giles called her. Oh, and Mom said hi. Ooooh, boy, this is going to break her heart. But Buffy, I love you so much."

"Willow don't worry about your mom. We will work all this stuff out later. We have a lot to talk about before we call the guys. I think both of us were under the influence of the Satyr. He mesmerized you and I think the blood did something to both of us. That said, I have to tell you, if we don't get some clothes on I'm going to take you right now."

Buffy got up and went to her dresser. She tossed Willow another cotton nighty and put on her favorite hockey jersey. "Buffy, I can't blame the Satyr. This morning I had two wet dreams about you. I believe that all the Demon did was to breakdown my wall of inhibition. Don't hate me, because I couldn't take it."

Willow was openly crying. It moved Buffy, she had to confess, "Will, when you were in the tub this morning I was there a long time. I was watching you. What you didn't notice is I was masturbating, while I watch you. So, maybe, the Satyr wasn't completely responsible for my actions. It doesn't matter anyway. We have crossed the line and activated the magic. We have to learn to live with the consequences. I don't want to scare you, Will, but there are two Buffys now. I can feel both of them. One is the old Buffy. The other is a much darker Buffy. The old Buffy loves you. The dark Buffy desires you. The dark Buffy was the one that relished torturing you. She only exists to possess and use you. It is very hard to control her. If we have sex, she will have control until she is satisfied. I love you, Will, but we cannot have relationship of equals. You will have to bend to her will in many things. You will have to be my sex slave. If you can't handle that, leave and never come back. Go to college on the other coast. But never tell me where you are. I would come after you eventually. I'd fight it, but I'd lose."

"Buffy, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. But more scary than dealing with the Dark Buffy is being without the old Buffy. You say there is two of you. Well, there is two Willows now. The old Willow, who might have been lusting after the old Buffy, but was too straight to do anything about it. And the new Willow, who is bonded to you. Buffy, if you were to leave me I would crawl into bed and die. I know it. I could never leave you, but you could leave me. You see I can feel it, I am dependent on you for release. I will never again be sexually satisfied, unless you okay it."

"Will, this bites. Let's call Giles and Xander and get that over with. Tomorrow, we have to deal with Oz."

"I know, he is going to be hurt."

Buffy dialed Giles. "Hi, Giles, it's Buffy."

"Buffy, where have you been? Is Willow with you? Please, tell me you haven't run into the Satyr."

"Uh, I've been home. Willow is with me. As to the Satyr, I have good news and bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?"

"Buffy, this is serious. We have found out that there is a power hidden in Satyr's blood. You cannot get any on you. We have to figure out a way around this."

"Too late. Been there done that, wrote the book, starred in the miniseries."

"Huh?"

"Giles, the good news is the Demon is dead, decapitated, burned and buried. The bad news is he had caught Willow before I could kill him. We were both covered in his blood. We have already experienced the results of consequences of that exposure. Giles, Willow and I are bonded. There's no easy way to say it. Don't bother coming over. We'll talk about this tomorrow. Right now, Willow and I are dead tired and we need to recover from a weird night. Giles, if you or Xander come over here, I will hurt you. Good night," she said as she hung up.

Giles looked at Xander. A tear ran down his cheek. "Xander, they are alive. The Satyr is dead, but we are going to living with the affects of his visit for a long time. They were both exposed. Buffy says they bonded."

"Ooooo, that's not good. What can we do? Is there a cure?"

" I don't know, Xander. I don't know. If there is a cure, I don't know if either or both would take it voluntarily. I feel very old. Joyce will blame me, again. I've lost Jenny. I thought maybe Joyce and I might ... but after this ... she'll never forgive me."

"Giles, Oz?"

"I know. I know. The poor guy kisses his girl and one night later, she's no longer his. There is a Chinese curse: 'May you live in interesting times.' I wish our times were less interesting. I'll take you home. We'll get your car in tomorrow."

Buffy hung up the phone and look at her Willow. Buffy couldn't resist and kissed her passionately. Buffy said, "If we are going to get any sleep, you will sleep here and I will sleep downstairs."

Buffy started to get up, but Willow grabbed her arm. "Don't go. I need you here."

Buffy looked into Willow's eyes and knew she would stay.

Part 4

Buffy knew that her dark side of lightly touching her mind and begging for release. Buffy forced her back down. "Will, if I stay, we can do nothing but sleep. We both need the rest and my other self is not easily suppressed. Even now, when I'm hardly stimulated, I can hear her demanding I take you and devour you," Buffy said as strange look momentarily crossed her face.

The look made Willow cringe. It also made the inner Willow sent a spasm of desire into Willow's psyche. "Buff, I know the feeling. My other Willow is talking to my vagina right now. Yet, I know it will be worse if you leave me. I know it. So let's turn out the lights and go to sleep. But one thing, first, we have to change the sheets, they're too wet for comfort."

"Okay, I'll do my best Will, but I want you to crystal on this, my inner self has very definite needs. By the way, I haven't forgotten my promise from this morning. We will go shopping tomorrow. I think we both need a trip to mall, it's been quite a day."

While Willow stripped the bed and lad dry towels over the mattress, Buffy fetched new sheets and a blanket. Together, they made up the bed. Willow climbed between the sheets and was asleep before Buffy could turn out the lights. Buffy climbed into bed next to Willow and put her arm around her and went to sleep.

'Willlllloooow! Willlllooooow! Willow!! Hi, let me come out and play. You know you want me to play with Buffy. It excites you, so.'

Willow could see a shadowy figure calling her. She moved closer to see who it was. It was a reflection of herself in a mirror. 'Hi, there. If you let me come out, Buffy will tie us up again. Maybe, she'll whip us. I know you like that. Just the thought of it is making the juices flow again.'

Willow breaks the mirror and runs away.

She sees a familiar figure and runs to it. It's Oz. She yells for him. He doesn't seem to hear her. She yells again. Oz doesn't move. She runs to him. 'Help me, Oz. She's after me.'

'Whose after you, Will?'

'The girl in the mirror.'

'Will, you're a smart girl. You're the girl in the mirror. You're only seeing a reflection of what's in your mind.'

'Oz, help me, please. She makes me do things.'

'Will, she can't make you do anything you don't want to do. Another is now your protection. And that person is the only one who can protect you from yourself.'

'Who can protect me Oz?'

'You know, Will. I have to go. Good bye, Will. I really did love you.'

He was gone. 'Willlllloooow! Willlllooooow! Willow!! Hi, let me come out and play. You know that is the only way you are going to get rid of me. You need me to satisfy your needs.'

'NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!'

Someone grabbed her and shook her. 'Willow, wake up. Willow, wake up.'

Willow's eyes popped wide open. Buffy was shaking her and saying with concern in her voice, "Willow, are you okay? You were screaming no in your sleep. It was a panicked and frightened scream. Are you okay?"

"No, Buffy, I'm not okay. I'm scared. Hold me, please."

Buffy held her lightly in her lap and stroked her hair and hummed a soft tune in her ear. Slowly the frightened girl drifted back to sleep. Carefully, Buffy pulled the sleeping girl to her shoulder and laid down, while still stroking and humming her soft lovely hair. Buffy thought, 'I have to protect this innocent girl. It's my fault. I should have been a few seconds quicker. She has been my one constant through everything and I must help her.'

Buffy drifted to sleep.

'Buffy, you don't want to protect her. You want to ravage her. I know you. I can see inside you. Hell, I am you. Think about it, Buffy. You've never been into guys. Angel is close, but he's a dead guy. Faith excited you a lot. Several times, you wanted to take her. I was there, I know. I saw the way you eyed Cordelia in the locker room shower. But, Willow grabbed your imagination the first time you saw her. You locked it away down deep inside, but it's there none the less.'

'Let me give you the 4-1-1 on this. None of this would have happened if I hadn't been exposed to that damn Satyr blood.'

'Buffy, the Satyr blood can only do that which you already wanted to do. It forces nothing except truth in your feelings and your actions. You told Willow there are two yous, but there is only one you. A piece of you is your other you. That Dark Buffy was always in you, just buried really deep. All the Satyr blood did was to let your dark self loose.'

Buffy knew she was right. She had to reclose Pandora's Box. But, how can she do that.

'Buffy, there is no going back. Willow is bonded to you for life. She will curl up and die if you reject her. Even if you bottled me up again, you would know I was here and you would open the bottle. Only one person can control me.'

'Who can control you? Who?'

'You know who.'

Buffy woke up with a start. Willow was contently sleepy on her shoulder. Willow's delicate arm was laid lightly on Buffy's stomach. Her hand held Buffy's side. Buffy could hear Willow's soft snoring. Buffy looked at her Willow lovingly before she went back to sleep.

Willow saw Giles at the desk in the school library. She went to him and leaned on the desk with a smile. "Hi, Willow, I guess you are here for information."

"What's happening to Buffy and me, Giles?"

"Willow, you and Buffy were inflected with Satyr's blood. Satyr's blood has certain properties that are affecting you and Buffy. However, you were under the influence of the Satyr at time of your exposure. The blood magnifies your basic sexual essence. While you were under the Satyr's influence, your basic essence was submissive. So, the blood magnified that submissive essence that was dominant at the time of your exposure.

That seed of submissiveness was always in you, but the combination of the Satyr's spell and the blood infection brought it out full force. When you orgasmed while under the influence of the blood you locked in that submissive personality. Now it is trying to become dominant. You must find a way to merge your two halves or your submissive half will become dominant.

Buffy is another problem. She killed the Satyr and was contaminated with his blood, but she is a living creature and the Slayer. However, she has inherited his essence. In her, lives the Slayer and the Satyr. You must help her merge the two essences or the Slayer will become the Satyr upon her death."

"What can I do, Giles? I don't want to be a total submission. I love Buffy, but some of the stuff we did scared me."

"Why did it scare you, Willow?"

"Because I loved it."

"What can we do, Giles?"

"YOU ARE THE WITCH."

Suddenly, I was in Buffy's bedroom. I was looking at myself lying in Buffy's arms. The submissive Willow was on the bed with my Buffy. But I could only watch. I couldn't move. I watched my submissive self start to caress Buffy's breast through her hockey jersey. Buffy opened her eyes and I could see it was the Dark Buffy, I shivered. "Who said you could caress me?", she seem to addressing the submissive Willow.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," my other self said.

"Didn't I tell you to sleep? Did I give you permission to touch me? You will only touch me when and where I instruct you to touch me, is that understood, slave?"

"Yes, Buff."

"That is not the correct way to address me, slut. When we are alone or when I tell you it is proper, you will address me as Mistress or Ma'am. Do I make myself clear," Buffy said while emphasizing the message with a twisting of Willow's right nipple.

"Yes, Mistress Buffy."

"I think some training is in order, Slave. But first some general 4-1-1. From this moment forward, you will wear only the clothes I select. You will not wear a bra or panties. You will not wear panty hose of any kind. You will wear stockings and garters. I will show you how to wear your makeup.

When I give you an order, you will obey it instantly without any hesitation or you will suffer. You will have sex with only me, unless I say different. When you sit in my presence, you will sit with your feet beneath your ass and your legs spread as wide as you can with your head down. When you sit in public, you will not cross your legs and you have them parted by at least a hand's width.

Now, I must punish you for your forward behavior. Strip, now!"

The Willow submissive took off her nightie; she was naked underneath. Then the Dark Buffy ordered, "Go over to that chair and lean over and grab the handles."

The Dark One walks over to the submissive Willow and starts to stroke her bare buttock. Suddenly, she shoves two fingers into the hot wet pussy. I was getting very excited. I could feel my juices running down my leg. I put my hand between my legs and started stimulating my clit.

The Dark Buffy took a hairbrush off her dresser and said, "I think 10 will do. You will count them. If you lose count, we will start over."

The Dark Buffy started with a medium slap with the back of the hairbrush. But before she could say one, the second stroke was landing. "I said count you slut whore. Now, we have to start again."

This time the stroke was harder. "One," the submissive me said with a grunt.

"Two. Three."

Then I saw the Dark One spin the brush and pound the submissive me with the brush side. The surprise caused her to miss four, before the next stroke, "Don't you get it you stupid bitch? You are supposed to count each stroke. Now, we have to start again. I guess those first seven strokes were free? If you miss another count, I will go to the belt and whip those lovely nipples."

That sent a ripple of desire through my entire body. Suddenly the Dark One looked at me and said, "Join her, you know you want to."

I looked at her eyes and at the submissive and ran downstairs to Buffy's living room. There on the television was the scene that was continuing upstairs.

Buffy slowly drifted into dreamland.

There was Giles at the desk of the school library. "Hi, Buffy, have you come for answers?"

"Yes, I have. What are they?"

"42"

"Huh?"

"I've always wanted to do that. Do you read Douglas Adams?"

"Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, right? Funny, the ultimate answer to the life, the universe and everything, right."

"Right."

"Is that all I get?"

"Think it through, Buffy."

"The answer is no go without the right question."

"Good, Buffy! I am so proud of you."

"Okay, what is the correct question? And don't say what is 7 X 6?"

"There are two questions you must answer for yourself. What is your true nature? And who is your true love?"

Suddenly, I was standing at the head of my bed watching me scolding Willow about touching me. I listened to myself giving Willow a set of ground rules that seem designed to degrade her. But Willow seemed to be getting stimulated by these rules. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye I saw another Willow standing at the foot of the bed watching. That must be the old Willow. This is weird, some sort of out of body experience.

I heard myself say, "Now, I must punish you for your forward behavior. Strip, now!"

The Willow submissive took off her nightie; she was naked underneath. The sight of that body started the juices flowing again. Those perfectly shaped tight breast with their long inviting nipples were there for the taking. Then my other self ordered her, "Go over to that chair and lean over and grab the handles."

As the new Willow leaned forward to grab the chair handles, my Dark Self walked over to the submissive Willow and started to stroke her bare buttock. Suddenly, she shoves two fingers into the hot wet pussy. I was nearly came and I hadn't even touched myself, yet. I could feel my juices running down my leg. I put my hand between my legs and started stimulating my clit. I could see the old Willow doing the same thing.

My Darkside took a hairbrush off her dresser and said, "I think 10 will do. You will count them. If you lose count, we will start over."

My Dark Half started with a medium slap with the back of the hairbrush. The submissive Willow missed the count. "I said count you slut whore. Now, we have to start again."

This time the stroke was harder. "One," the submissive me said with a grunt.

"Two. Three."

Then I saw my Dark Self spin the brush and pound poor Willow with the brush side. The surprise caused her to miss four, before the next stroke, "Don't you get it you stupid bitch? You are supposed to count each stroke. Now, we have to start again. I guess those first seven strokes were free? If you miss another count, I will go to the belt and whip those lovely nipples."

That image was enough to send an small orgasm through my entire body. Suddenly, my Darkside looked at me and said, "Join me, you know you want to."

I, then, spotted the Old Willow running downstairs. I went after her, to comfort her. There on the television was the scene that was continuing upstairs. Willow and I looked at each other and sat on the couch to watch television, but neither of us went for the remote.

The Dark Buffy grabbed the submissive Willow's enflamed ass, kneading it like a pile of bread dough. The eyes of the tortured Willow were both in agony and ecstasy. A pained ooh escaped her lips. An erotic heat that was radiating from her bottom replaced the stinging in her butt. The Dark Buffy took the smaller dildo from the dresser and started pumping the moaning girl's wet slit. An orgasm started building in the girl's loins. Suddenly, the dildo was gone and a disappointed ooh escaped the submissive's lips. Only to be replaced by a shock and painful ooh, when the Dark One shoved the dildo up her tight and barely used asshole. The Dark Buffy, then, turned on the vibrator and left the dildo stay fully impaling the girl. The Dark Beauty, then took off her jersey and moved around the chair to let the submissive look at her naked body. She leaned forward and touch nipple to the tormented girl's lips. The girl parted her lips and began to gently suckle the offered nipple. But the Dark Buffy slapped the girl, who had a minor orgasm, as she felt the stinging slap across her face. "You are a slut and a stupid slut at that. I told you not to do anything without my permission. I did not tell you to suck my nipple. For that you get five more smacks."

"Please, I thought..."

"Shut up you stupid whore. Did I tell you to speak?"

Buffy went to her dresser and got out a pair of her panties and three scarves. She moved to where the submissive girl could see her. The Dark Buffy started masturbating using the cotton underwear. Buffy started stuffing the panties into her gash, while rubbing her clit with her other hand. Soon, she exploded in orgasm. The submissive girl couldn't hide her disappointment in not being the one to make her Mistress cum.

The Dark Girl cleaned up herself with the panties as best she could, but the panties became too wet to absorb anymore juice. Buffy let a lot of it flow into her hand and then wipe some remaining drip with her other hand. She held her hand to her slave's lips, who wanted to lap it all up, but didn't because of her orders. "Good, you're learning. Open your mouth."

The Dark Buffy put her other fingers into the frightened girl's mouth. Again the submissive girl knew not to suck on those fingers. "You may suck and lick my fingers clean. Then you may lap up the juices in my hand. You deserve a reward for learning this lesson."

After the submissive Willow had sucked and licked the offered fingers clean and while she lapped up all the juices from her Mistress's hand, the Dark One cooed while stroking the submissive's hair, "That's a good girl. That's right lick it all up like a good girl."

Meanwhile, downstairs the old Buffy and Willow were exchanging kisses and fingering each other's slits, while watching the television screen.

"How many do I owe you, my pet?"

"15, Mistress."

The Dark Buffy then shoved the panties covered with her juices into the girl's mouth. She then gagged the girl with a scarf. "You wanted to taste me. So, suck those panties clean, Slut. When I take them out of your mouth, they had better be clean of any of my jism."

The frightened girl sucked feverishly on the panties. The Dark Buffy took the large dildo and shoved it into the girl's slit. The excited submissive exploded in orgasm, so much so she almost fell, but she managed to remain standing on very weak knees. The weakened girl felt the dildo began to vibrate and stimulate. "Now, let me see, you orgasm when I slapped you. You orgasm big time just now. Both were without my permission. So, you owe me 5 swats for the first orgasm and 10 swats for that big one. Sounds fair doesn't it."

One, two, three, four, five all landed soundly on the right cheek about a second apart. The tormented girl was covered in sweat produced by the suppressed orgasm that was written all over her. Everyone could see she would never reach thirty. The Dark Buffy turned up the vibrators full and six, seven, eight, nine all landed soundly on the left cheek. The poor tortured girl couldn't hold back any longer and she exploded. Weakened by her two previous orgasms, the submissive Willow could no longer remain standing. She collapsed onto the chair, sobbing.

The Dark Buffy had an evil grin on her face as she examined the sobbing girl. Orgasmic spasm caused her body to twitch constantly. She was too weak to fight the orgasm any more. But the vibrators never tired.

Mistress Buffy leaned over and whispered directly into the miserable girl's ear. "Who told you to lay down? And you orgasmed again without permission. Now, what am I going to do with you? You owe me 21 swats plus 20 for that orgasm and another 40 for laying down with taking the other 21."

The vulnerable girl broke, she couldn't possibly take that many. She desperately wanted to plead, but feared even more punishment. Finally, the Dark Mistress removed the vibrators and the gag. "I am going to give you the choice. You can either take the 81 strokes of the brush I owe you or you can take 20 across your nipples with a switch. You have three seconds to answer."

The nearly unconscious girl whispered, "The switch, please, Mistress."

"Good girl."

The Dark Mistress went out and came back with a thorny switch. Buffy held the switch six inches from the girl's tortured eyes. The Dark Buffy, then, inhaled the fragrance of her soiled panties. She held them to the tormented girl's nose. "I can still smell me in these. You owe me two more. This is cut from a rose brush, it should feel exquisite against your skin. I have some ointment that should prevent scarring, but it will burn a bit."

Tears rolled down the submissive Willow's cheeks in a steady stream. Yet from the juice continually flowing from her slit, everyone knew she was enjoying the abuse. "Can you stand, my little slave."

All she could do was shake her head. "I wish I had some place to hang you, but I don't. So, I will have to settle for laying you on the bed."

The Dark Mistress picked up the weakened Willow slave and put her on the bed. The Dark Buffy positioned her exhausted slave into position, so that her nipples hung over the side of the bed. The sobbing slave's right nipple was totally exposed in this position. "I love you, Will. So, I will be lenient. Bite down on this," Buffy said as she put a leather belt into the wretched girl's mouth.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven hard switches on the exposed nipple caused the broken girl to scream in agony after each switch. The thorns had cut her tender skin and tickles of blood dripped on the floor. The Dark Mistress was now in total ecstasy. Her eyes were unfocused and glazed.

She maneuvered the helpless girl into a position that her other nipple was now exposed. After the fourth switch, the helpless girl screamed no more. She fainted from the explosive orgasm that had rocked her. In a final act of kindness, the Dark Mistress switched the girl's breast seven more times. The Dark Buffy went to her dresser and took out a double dildo and raped the unconscious girl until the Dark Mistress came.

The two watching television were totally spent. They had brought each other to orgasm several times. They laid exhausted. Giles appear before them. "You have seen your future. Only it will get worse. You both must answer your question and merge with those you see on the screen or you will become them. If you want that future do nothing. Eventually, all the love will be destroyed and it will be nothing but a physical relationship. It's up to you."

They woke in each other arms. Their clothes were soaked with their sweat and their orgasmic juices. They looked into each other's eyes and saw fear. They knew they had to get a hold of this thing before it destroyed them. Buffy looked at the clock, it was only 4:39 in the morning. "Will, let's go back to sleep. I think it is over for the night."

"Yes, Mistress."

Willow realized what she had said and a tear ran down her cheek. Buffy held her tightly and said, "I love you, Will, I love you."

They had to find the answer, before their old selves completely disappeared.

Part 5

They woke just before dawn. They didn't get enough sleep, but they had things to do. Buffy looked at Willow and said, "Go take a shower in my mother's shower. Come back here and I will select your clothes."

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Will, I am so sorry, but I have such a compulsion to control you. I want you to know I want this to end."

"Yes, Ma'am. Mistress Buffy, I know you love me and hate what is happening to us. But you must understand. I have to have you to tell me to do everything or I will not do it. It can be a general order like take a shower, I haven't forgotten how to take a shower, but I won't voluntarily do anything. I am totally dependent on you."

"I know, Will. Now go shower, Slut. Sorry, Will, that slipped out."

"Yes, Ma'am," said Willow as she got up to go take a shower with tears running down her face.

Buffy called Giles. "Hello, Giles."

"Hello, Buffy. How are you and Willow doing?"

"It's been rough on both of us, but rougher on Will than me. And it's only the beginning. We have a lot to do and work on, but Willow and I have something to do today that can't wait."

"What's that, Buffy?"

"We have to go to the mall."

"Is that an emergency?"

"I'll explain when we get there. Giles don't release Oz, yet. Willow and I want to do it. We have something to discuss with him. This is going to be hard on him. He is not going to like what he is going to see. For that matter, neither will you or Xander. Hell, I hate it and I'm the master."

"I took Xander home last night. He won't be here when you get here. So, we may find a way to ease the blow to him."

"Giles find a way to merge our different selves and hurry. Giles, I'm afraid of what I will or can or might do to Will," Buffy says as she breaks down and cries.

"Buffy, you have to be strong. Listen Oz is stirring. So, you need to get here quickly. Bye."

"Bye."

Buffy went to her dresser and got her and Willow's clothes. For herself, she picked her black leather pants with a black silk shirt and a black leather vest jacket. For Willow, she selected a pair of shorts she hadn't worn in three years a halter-top. When Buffy turned around she saw Willow kneeing on the floor with her head down, soaking wet. "I'm sorry, Will, I forgot to tell you to dry yourself before you came back."

Buffy got a towel from her bathroom and handed it to Willow, "Here, dry yourself, Will."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Tears ran down Willow's cheeks as she dried herself with the towel that her Mistress had so lovingly offered her. She was so grateful to Buffy for the gesture. Willow knew Buffy was trying to make this as easy on her as she could. 'I hate this,' she thought, 'I have no control over my self. I wanted to dry myself, but I can't get my body to cooperate. She controls my body now. I am so miserable and so happy. I have never been so satisfied sexually nor more fulfilled. Yet, this total dependence is so degrading. I have always depended on me. I hate this.'

Buffy could see how much this was hurting Willow. She could also smell how much it was stimulating Willow sexually. They were both becoming sexual animals. Buffy had thought more about sex in the last 24 hours than she had in the last three years. Seeing Willow like this was only making it worse. "Willow put these on."

Buffy went to take her shower. 'Willow's sexual odor has really stimulated me,' she thought.

From inside the depths of her mind came a voice and some images:

Buffy, why don't you go in there and have some fun with her? She wants it. You want it. Think about shoving the big dildo up her ass until it bleeds and then shoving it in a little more. Think of the delicious screams. I can feel it getting to you. You're thinking about how it would feel to shove that huge dildo in and out of that tight ass, while whipping that virgin back of hers with a leather strap. Go ahead Buffy. Stop rubbing yourself and use your slave to get you off.

"Noooo !!!" cried Buffy as she shook her head violently.

'I have got to get control of myself,' she thought.

Buffy was on fire. Buffy got in the shower and turned on the cold water. It did no good; She had to have release. So, she started masturbating. She rubbed the lips of her vagina with her right hand and her clit with the left. She was so close. She inserted one finger, then two fingers, then three. Yet, there was no orgasm.

Having trouble, Buffy? Didn't I tell you? You can't get off by yourself anymore. You can't get off at all, unless the pain, humiliation or degradation of Willow is involved, unless you enslave another. She is dependent on you for everything. You are dependent on her for relief. Should I have told you before you got so worked up? Now, I guess you'll have to go and make Willow suffer a bit for your relief. So, sorry. Hello, Satyr. Did you think it would be so easy to corrupt a Slayer? Hi, Buffy. There are three parts to your self. There's the Buffy of your birth, the Dark Buffy of the Satyr and the Slayer. I am the Slayer. I can help you defeat this Demon in you, but I can only help. There is much to do so I will suppress the Demon for now. Go and get relief from Willow, but in your own way. You need a clear head. We will talk when you are ready.

Buffy shook her head, vigorously. 'If I keep this up, I'll get a headache,' she thought.

She grabbed a wet washcloth and a towel and went to her bedroom. Kneeling on the bed in her subservient stance was Willow. "Willow remove your clothes and lie on you back."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I need relief, Will. Please give me some," Buffy said as she straddled Willow's face.

"YES, MA'AM," Willow exclaimed as she buried her face into Buffy's vagina. Thirty seconds was all it took for Buffy to explode. She cleaned herself and Willow with the damp cloth and dried both of them off. "Get dress, Willow. We have to go."

Buffy got up and got dressed. They were going to talk to Oz. Neither of them liked what had to be done. But this is the place it all had to start.

Oz awoke still in his chains. 'That was odd,' he thought, 'Normally, they have me unchained when I wake up. I hope everything is okay. They may still be chasing that Satyr Demon. Well, if they didn't get it I can help, tonight.'

After a ten-minute wait, the basement door open and Willow walk in. Oz's heart jumped. It always did when he saw Willow. She was dressed funny. She was barefooted and in a pair of short that were too tight and too short and a tank top that revealed too much. Buffy followed Willow into the basement and down the stairs.

"Will, tell Oz hi," order Buffy.

"Yes, Ma'am. Hi, Oz."

Buffy order, "Will, get me a chair and get one for Oz."

"Yes, Mistress."

Willow hurried to comply with her orders.

"Oz, when Willow brings you the chair. Don't touch her. If you do, I may not be able to control my reaction," said Buffy.

"Buffy, what is going on? Am I dangerous or something?" asked Oz.

Buffy sat down on the chair provided by Willow. Willow, then, went to give Oz his chair. Then, Willow retreated back to Buffy. Willow fell to her subservient position next to Buffy. While Buffy spoke, she absently stroked Willow's hand. "The problem isn't with you Oz, it's with us. I had Giles leave you chained, because I needed to explain something to you and was afraid of your reaction. If you had moved to touch or hold Willow, I might have hurt, physically. I'm going to hurt bad enough without that."

"What's happened, Buffy?" Oz asked trying to keep control of his emotions.

Buffy told him about the encounter with the Satyr1. She told him about how she had dispatched the Satyr and how she and Willow had gotten infected2 by its blood. Then, she told him about what they learned from their innerselves3. "So, Oz, we are permanently bonded. No one wants to hurt you, Oz, but Willow will never be happy with anyone but me from now on. And unless we can merge ourselves, we'll be tied together, like a junkie is tied to heroine. You have to know, Oz, I love her more than I have loved anyone in my life."

"You love her. Yet, you treat her like your pet puppy. You don't love her; you own her. I love her. Willow, come here and unchain me. We can work it out. I know you love me."

"Oz, haven't you been listening?" inquired Buffy, "This is a manifestation of the Satyr blood. But that the Satyr's blood can only magnify something that already exists. Had Willow really loved you, there would be more conflict in her. There isn't so it wasn't true, real, heartbreaking love. It was love out of loneliness. Willow loved Xander and he didn't return it. So, she looked around for a replacement and she found you. That love can make a happy marriage or good romance, but it can't conquer Satyr's blood."

Oz broke down; he dropped to his knees and cried. His world had collapsed while he was in his werewolf form and he hadn't been there to stop it. He had lost his Willow and couldn't get her back. A werewolf knows about supernatural bonds. He knew he had lost his one hold on a normal life.

"Willow, go comfort him," order Buffy, "Oz, don't hurt her or I will hurt you. I can let you guys say good-bye, as parting lovers should, but you mustn't do anything that will get you hurt."

Willow went to Oz and held him in his lap. She stroked the sobbing man, while lightly kissing his head. Oz looked up at his love and could see in her tears the truth. Her love was superficial, strong but superficial. Buffy was right; she was Willow's only hope for happiness, now. Oz kissed her and she responded without permission. That was something Oz could hold onto. "Buffy, let me go and tell me how I can help. Will go back to your true love."

Buffy went to unlock the chains. "Will, you know he loves you as much as I do. And he didn't need Satyr's blood to unlock it either. Hold on to that, Will, we may be able to use that love, yet."

Upstairs Giles had fallen asleep reading Grayham's Treatise on the Anatomy of the Supernatural. He had been up all night studying his books looking for a cure. All his reference said the same thing, there was no cure, because there was nothing to cure.

Buffy, Willow and Oz went to the door. "Oz, Willow and I have something to do. You're not as good at computers as Willow, but you're better than she is now. See what you can find out. Let Giles rest. We'll need him at a 100%."

"You're 5 by 5, Buff," Oz said, "Take care of her or I will find a way to get you."

"Oz, if you guys don't help us find a way to merge. I want you to keep that threat. The life we would lead would not be the one I would wish us to live," said Buffy, "You're the only one who has a chance of doing it. So, remember your threat, Oz. It has to be both us you know, Oz, without me, her death would be terrible."

"You're 5 by 5, Buff," Oz said, "You're 5 by 5."

"Oz go give Xander his car. We're going to take the bus," she said as they left.

A tear ran down Oz's cheek as he said, "Bye, Will, Bye."

Buffy and Willow would have to walk the two blocks to the bus stop. Buffy could tell Willow wanted to tell her something. "What is it, Will? You may ask to speak to me at anytime."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome, Will, but I need to know what's on your mind, if we're going to get out of this."

"Yes, Ma'am. I meant thank you for how you handle Oz. Thank you for the present of seeing his deep love for me. And thank you for not degrading me in front of him. It would have been exciting. Half of me wanted you to do it."

"You're still welcome, Will, but I could still degrade you before him or anyone else. I had to fight it hard. But you have to know that sparing you from Oz will mean this outing is going to have to make up for it. The beast must be feed, so it will sleep for a while."

"I understand, Mistress, I will do my best for you."

"I know, Will," Buffy said as she spotted an unplanned stop, a tattoo parlor, "Will, we are going to start here. Follow me." Buffy and Willow enter the tattoo parlor. A lovely young woman greeted them with several artistic tattoos adorning her. She was about 25 to 30 years old with jet-black hair and deep blue eyes. She was dress in navy blue hot pants and a sky blue halter top that barely cover her large full breasts. Buffy was surprised, she expected an overweight guy in a dungy tee shirt and a biker vest. 'This may work out better than I thought,', thought the Dark Buffy.

"Can I help you ladies?" said the gorgeous female.

"Can you?" asked Buffy looking deeply into her soul.

The Demon spoke to Buffy, 'She's been straight, but all are fantasies involve women. She is interested in Willow. She knows Willow's a submissive. All her fantasies are about her dominating a young female. You can have some fun here. You know you have to let me out every so often. Why not now?'

The Slayer chimed in, 'The Demon is partially correct. This is a good time to let him loose, while we have plenty of control, but remember you must not release control. You must remain in control, which means Buffy must participate.'

'What do you mean by participate?'

'I mean you perform the acts suggested by the Demon. You can then filter each act. And eliminate the really bad ones.'

'What do I do?'

She could feel the Demon smile.

The beautiful woman said, "Uhm, I ... This is a little early. I'm here to do some clean up. I forgot to lock the front door. But if you want a tattoo, I can do it for you."

Listening to the Demon, Buffy says, "That's not all you want to do for us or should I say to her."

The woman blushed, "What do you mean? We do tattoos here."

Buffy look into her eyes, then into her soul, "You know what I mean. You want to experience my bitch slave."

Buffy grabbed the woman's crotch which was starting to get wet, "Don't you?"

"Yessss."

"Yes, what?" "Not yet, first lock the front door. We don't want any interruptions. Willow get on the table."

The older woman locked the door. She turned around to face Buffy, who kissed her passionately. The older woman yielded to Buffy by opening her mouth. Buffy slid her tongue into the wanton mouth. The shocked woman started sucking on her tongue. Buffy broke away and whispered into the woman's ear, "You have to earn her. I want two tattoos. I want a heart high her left breast that says Buffy. Then I want another high on her tight that says Buffy's. If you do a good job, Willow will give you a tip."

"Select your style from that book," she whispered back, while Buffy put her hand into the woman's pants.

Buffy found no underwear and curled two fingers into the slick slit. With Buffy's fingers sliding in and out the woman's slit and her palm rubbing her clit, she brought the woman close to climax. Suddenly, Buffy stopped moving her hand and whispered into the woman's ear "You chose. It will affect your tip. By the way, do you want me to finish?"

"Yessss," she breathed into Buffy's ear.

"Beg me," Buffy whispered into her ear, while sticking her tongue into the woman's delicate ear.

"Pleeeeeasssssseee, let me cummmmm," Buffy could barely hear her plead, but she didn't have to hear her to know what the woman said.

It took three more strokes to get her off. The woman wrapped her arms around Buffy in effort to stay standing. Buffy pushed the beauty back slightly and gently and removed her hand from the woman's pants. Buffy smelled her fingers and put them into her mouth and sucked them clean. Buffy whispered into the woman's ear, "Why don't you take a taste?"

The young woman reached down to her crotch and scooped some cum up with two fingers and put them into her mouth and sucked them clean. "Ummmm. I won't let you down. You will love the results."

As the tattoo artist went to the table on which Willow laid, Buffy said, "I know you won't."

PART 6

When the woman sat down to start her tattooing of Willow. Buffy came up behind the woman and reach around her and grabbed her breasts. "What's your name?" Buffy whispered.

"Angelica"

"Do a good job, Angelica, and you'll never regret it," Buffy emphasized her point with by licking Angelica's neck, "Do a great job and you'll get return business. Willow, take off your clothes and do anything Angelica tells you. Do you understand, Will?"

"Yes, Mistress."

That answer caused Angelica to shiver with excitement. Angelica rubbed alcohol over Willow's left breast. The artist got another thrill when she noticed the marks and bruises left by Willow's switching of her breasts. Angelica's flow was seeping through her already soaked pants. She had a minor orgasm when she noticed the tears of humiliation run down the exposed girl's cheek.

Yet, the older woman could see the submissive's nipple harden in anticipation. Angelica used all her skill and artistic talent to create the name Buffy in Gothic letters, the shape of the letters formed a heart. During the creation of her masterpiece Angelica caressed and bushed both the girl's breasts and nipples.

Willow's submissive self was so excited by getting those tattoos that the thought of them caused a flow from Willow. The old Willow wasn't nearly as pleased. She had to admit that the prospect of having visible signs of her love for Buffy were appealing; however she just had always considered girls with tattoos as sluts. That made her ask herself the question was she a slut. The old Willow openly sobbed.

As Willow lay naked on the cold table, she could feel the tiny needle pricks piercing her already tender breasts. The beating her breast took last night magnified each pinprick. The submissive within Willow was relishing each prick. With each prick, the submissive sent a wave of desire through to Willow's throbbing vagina.

The old Willow wanted to voice her concerns to Buffy. She wanted to tell Buffy that she wasn't so sure about this. She wanted to scream out that this was humiliating and degrading. She wanted to plead for some relief from the pain.

No you don't, Willow. You love being the victim. You relish being the virginal Pauline tied to the railroad tracks. Now, you are the ultimate victim and you relish it. You have always wanted it this way. Remember your wet dreams before I even existed. Remember...

She was in the old school library, Giles was gone and Buffy was alone. She was practicing with a whip. Several lit candles were in a line across the library table. Whoosh and crack, a lit candle was snuffed. Whoosh and crack another candle was extinguished. Willow was fascinated by the technique. Then she noticed that Buffy was only wearing a long tee shirt. Her nipples were protruding through the thin cotton material. Sweat was wetting the tee shirt and she could see her lovely breasts. As she leaned into her swing of the whip, her tee shirt rose and exposed her naked ass. 'She isn't wearing any panties,' Willow thought, 'The room is getting very hot. No, I'm getting very excited. Yes, very, very excited.'

Willow's slender hand slipped beneath her skirt and started rubbing her clit through her coarse cotton panties. She shut her eyes and opened her mouth to breathe better. Her breath was coming in rapid busts. She opened her eyes and saw that Buffy was looking at her. There lust in the Slayer's eyes.

Willow started to run, but Buffy lashed out with her whip. The whip encircled the girl around her slim waist. Willow gasped in obvious ecstasy. Then, Buffy slowly drew Willow to her using the whip like a calf rope. Buffy's arm entrapped Willow about her neck lightly. Willow leaned back into Buffy, purring. And Buffy whispered into her delicate ear, "You liked that didn't you?"

All Willow could do was shake her head, as Buffy ran the handle of the whip up and down Willow's torso. Buffy moved the cotton panties aside and shoved the handle into her ready slit. Willow exploded into orgasm.

See, even then you wanted Buffy to treat like the slut whore that is now within you. Everything you have ever done since Buffy has gotten here was to attract her attention. When you were mooning over Xander, it was just so you could cry on Buffy's shoulder. You never mooned over Xander until Buffy came along and Xander started mooning over her. You were jealous of Xander not Buffy.

Then you picked a werewolf. Boy, if that isn't the selection of a victim, I don't know what one is. You became a witch to show Buffy, you could be more useful and valuable to her than Angel or Giles. Every action you've taken since Buffy has come to Sunnydale was to impress and entice her. And last night, you had the chance to merge with me and take control of yourself, but you ran away.

You're a witch. You could end this, if you wanted to, but you don't want it to end, do you? Admit it to at least yourself, you're enjoying the attention of Buffy. You, now, have her undivided attention, something you've always wanted. Tell me I'm wrong.

Willow wanted to say the bitch was wrong, but the moisture between her legs and her past actions cried against any argument. Her mind struggled for an argument. Willow had based her entire life on her reasoning power and logical mind. Now, that thing that made her a world class hacker was defeating her. Willow knew that the bitch had weakened her and was taking control. She had to do something or the bitch would win and Willow would disappear. Willow's soul was crying crocodile tears.

Willow realized that Angelica had started on tattoo on her upper right thigh. Occasionally, the cord of the tattooing pen hit her swollen clit, giving her minor orgasms. Angelica realized this and began to nip her clit with the long nail on her little finger as she removed the pen. Buffy watched the foreplay for a several minutes.

The Slayer said, 'She's going to make Will cum. Then, you'll have to punish her.'

The Dark Buffy said, 'Let her cum. Then you can punish her by having the raven haired bitch tattoo her clit without ink.'

The thought of that made Buffy wince. Yet, it also caused to her to flow a little harder. 'I'll take care of this.'

Buffy stepped forward and whispered into Angelica's ear, "Let's take a break for a minute. Will needs some attention. Plus I'd like to examine the first tattoo. That is a piece of art. I am well please. Will I'm going to give her the first part of her tip. Remember, Will, you cannot cum until I tell you that you can. Angelica, she will ruin the other tattoo, if we can't get her to stay still. Do you have six or seven scarves or things like that? We need to restrain her a bit."

"I have some belts in the back and some old clothes. I was going to take to the Good Will."

Buffy was amused with her next pun, "Ahhh, Good Will clothes to kept Will good."

Angelica smirked while shoving two fingers into Willow's slit and pinching her swollen clit. Willow winced in pain and had another minor orgasm. Angelica gave Buffy a wicked smile, while she licked Willow's love juices off her fingers. Buffy jokingly said, "Will, it wasn't that bad of a joke."

"Yes, it was," said Angelica as she went to get the Good Will bag.

Buffy had Willow scoot down until her legs dangled over the table edge. With a belt from the bag Buffy strapped Willow's right calf to a table leg. Buffy motioned for Angelica to do the other leg the same way. Buffy found a nylon dress, which she tore into several strips. Buffy used one strip to tie Willow's right ankle to the table leg. Buffy handed a strip to Angelica and started tying several of the strips together.

Buffy tied the long series of strips around Willow's waist, which pinned her waist to the table. After tying several more strips together, Buffy tied the series of strips around the table and over Willow's breast. This pressed down hard on Willow's sore breasts. Buffy then blindfolded and gagged Willow. Finally, Buffy tied Willow's hands over her head. "Will, if you cum before I say you can, I will have to punish you. You may continue, Angelica."

Angelica started putting the finishing touches to her artwork, while she continued to tease Willow's clit and vaginal lips.

Willow closed her eyes under the blindfold. She tried to grit her teeth, but the gag prevented it. Then, she realized that she could bite into the gag without hurting her teeth or biting her lips or tongue. Buffy knew that. She was trying to make it easier on her. It stirred Willow's heart that her friend, her lover had gone out of her way to make it more comfortable for her, while relieving her Demon.

'What a wimp! That girl is not a proper master. I want more pain, not less,' said the submissive Willow.

'Shut up,' said Willow, 'She's showing her love. Her love is for me, not you. If she loved you, she would be giving me more pain, not trying to ease it.'

Suddenly, Willow's heart soared. It was her Buffy in control. It was her Buffy demonstrating her love. If it had been the Dark Buffy, I would be screaming in terror by now. The well of sorrow was washed away by a wave of love.

Angelica finished her second tattoo and Willow hadn't come yet. Willow juices were pooling on the table and dripping into a pool upon the floor. Angelica noticed Willow had a death grip on her gag with her teeth.

Buffy came over to examine the artwork. It was lovely. The artist gave Buffy instructions on caring for the tattoo to keep it from getting infected. The Dark Buffy gave a graphic description of how an infection can be used to inflict pain, which Buffy chose to ignore.

"Before we continue, my Dark Angel, make her cum. In this shape, she won't be any fun. Will, you may cum," said Buffy. In Angelica's ear she whispered, "Use you fist, but gently at first."

Angelica nodded. She got some k-gel from her locker and greased her fist. Willow was blindfolded and couldn't tell what was happening. The anticipation was making her desire rise and rise. Willow knew that Buffy was being very kind to her. So, Willow decided to reward her by holding off her orgasm as long as she could.

Suddenly, Willow felt something pushing into her vagina, something warm, big and slippery. It was splitting her in half. The pressure was killing Willow. She bit into the gag again. The gag was drying out her mouth. Willow felt your opening giving way. The pain was intense, but declining. It was being replaced by rising ecstasy.

Angelica pushed her fist all the way in as the tight opening gave way. The older woman had never felt anything like this. She had thought of herself as experience, perhaps even jaded. Yet, these two young women were showing Angelica a side of herself that she didn't know existed in her.

Angelica had already had several minor orgasms and was building the most orgasmic climax she had ever experienced. The orgasm Angelica had had earlier from Buffy was great, but the one the tattoo artist was building up, now, was many times greater. Each moan, throb and twist from the tied up girl was sending waves of pleasure through the raven-hair artist. Her fist could feel the moist vagina grabbing at it.

Angelica felt Buffy reaching around her and rubbing her breasts. Slowly Angelica's halter was removed and large warm mounds were released from their prison. The nipples were large and hard with a small gold hoop on each of them. Angelica started pumping her fist in and out, in and out. Angelica felt Buffy's hand pulling on her gold rings. The pain was exquisite.

Willow was having trouble staving out her orgasm. She bit hard into her gag. She curled her toes. She pulled on the rope holding her hand. Then she heard her Buffy say, "Cum, Will, Cum."

Angelica felt Willow's vagina grab her fist and the climax almost spit her fist our of Willow's vagina. The young submissive was breathing in short bursts. Sweat covered her taut young body. Buffy whispered into Angelica's ear, "Take off your shorts, but don't touch yourself or remove your fist."

Buffy went to Willow and removed her gag. She untied her hands and two body ropes. Buffy sat Willow up and feed her a glass of water. Willow could still feel the fist in her. With the blindfold still on she couldn't see it, but she could feel it. Suddenly, she felt Buffy kiss her. Willow sucked gently on Buffy's tongue. Buffy broke the kiss and said, "Pull out your fist and let her cum off your hand."

Angelica removes her hand and held it to Willow's mouth. Willow started licking the offered hand. Willow sucked each finger. Then, she thoroughly licked the woman's palm. "Will, Angelica needs release. Lie down. Angelica sit on Willow's face," Buffy said as she retied Willow's hands.

From her purse, she removed her large dildo and handed it to Angelica. As she rode Willow's hot lips and roving tongue, Angelica plunged the huge dildo in Willow's wide hole, which was still expanded by her fist. So, Angelica pulled it out of Willow's slit and shoved up her other hole. Willow gasped, but continued to suck and lick the offered canal. Willow felt the older woman nearing climax. When suddenly, a flood of sticky jism was flowing from the twitching slit. Willow tried desperately to drink in all the fluid, but it was too much. Willow arched her back to give the plunging dildo as much access as possible, while she continued to administer to the musky slit. They both neared another climax and then, boom. They came together. Both women collapsed with spent pleasure.

When Angelica looked up a naked Buffy was sitting on the waiting room sofa. She said, "Angelica, untie the slave."

Angelica did. Buffy said, "Willow come and sit on the floor by me."

Willow did. Buffy said, "Angelica crawl over here and make me cum."

Angelica did. It was nearly 11:30, when they finished. They all put on their clothes. Angelica gave them each her home phone number. Buffy said, "Angelica, you know you have changed?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do."

"You know of a girl like my Willow. Don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do."

"What is her name and age?"

"Her name is Shasta Brown. She is 16 years old."

"Good, girl. You will not seduce her. You will send her to this address," Buffy handed him a card, which had Buffy's name and address. It also had instruction on how the girl should dress. And it contained a list of items for her to get and where to get them. It also ordered Angelica to come and join them.

With Willow dress the way she was; a person could see both tattoos. The girls left the tattoo parlor. "Mistress, may I speak?"

"Yes, you may, slave, since you asked so nicely."

"Thank you, Mistress. You can see both tattoos, my mother will go postal," Willow said pleadingly.

"I'll take care of it, Will"

They caught the express bus to the mall. It was a 22-minute bus ride. So, Buffy, made up a game to make the time go faster.

PART 7

As Buffy walked to the bus stop, Willow asked, "Mistress, may I ask a question?"

"Yes, Will."

"When did you write down all those instructions for Angelica and Shasta?"

"When she was tattooing you, Love."

"But how did you know she had a friend like me."

"Will, by her nature, she is a predator. So, naturally I knew that she knew where the fresh game was. She just never had the guts to act on her baser instinct. I gave her the courage to face her nature. What I am curious about is whether she will follow up on her baser needs. It can be quite frightening. It's hard to admit you are not as normal as you thought you were. I'm becoming an expert on that.

I'm also curious about some things that happened with you Will. But we will explore those questions later. First, we must catch our bus and play our game. Willow, you will pay our fares when we get on the bus."

"Yes, Mistress. And thank you, Mistress for everything."

"You're welcome, Willow. Now, let's hold hands like young lovers."

"Yes, Mistress."

The bus was crowded. There was no place to sit. Buffy was going to have to modify her plans. She had planned to have Willow get off on the bus, but for her original plan they needed to be sitting. Then, Buffy saw her sitting in the back of the bus.

It was Tiffany Franklyn from school. Tiffany was Junior Class President and one of the head cheerleaders. She stood nearly six feet tall. She measurements were 38-23-36. She was graduating to a DD cup this week. She was dressed in tight leather miniskirt, a leather zipper down halter top, calf boots with five-inch heels.

She kept in great shape and the outfit accented this fact. If there were a hole on the bus to she would bury herself in it. Buffy looked right into Tiffany's hazel eyes and smile. Tiffany lowered her eyes in defeat and hid her face behind her long black mane. We moved to stand beside her. "Hi, Buffy. Hi, Willow."

"Hi, Tiffany," said Buffy, "You may speak, Willow."

"Hi, Tiffany."

This caused Tiffany to look at us knowingly. But the dingy guy next to her said, "Shut up, Bitch. You two Bitches scram."

"Tiffany, I will ask you one time. Do you want to be here?"

"No, but I don't have a choice."

The big man started to hit the girl but found his hand was held immobile Buffy. "Mister you have two ways to leave this bus. The door or the window, you chose."

The man looked into eyes that showed him the meaning of fear. He saw death, his death. He pulled the bell cord with his free hand and got up to leave. "You know, Bitch, this ain't over."

Buffy squeezed and pulled. She crushed every bone in his hand and broke in wrist in two. He screamed in agony. "It better be, because next time I won't be as gentle," she said as she tossed him through the back door. Several people scramble after him. I guess they didn't want to be involved.

Buffy sat down next to Tiffany, who broke down crying. Buffy patted her knee indicating she wanted Willow to sit on her knee. Willow sat on Buffy's bare knee with her knees slightly spread, "Give, Tiffany, what was going on?"

"Buffy, my Dad was killed a few months back and my Mom has had a bad time. She borrowed some money and can't pay it back. That man was taking me in payment. I've made it worse by not just going, but I don't want to become a whore. I saw you and everybody at school knows you can beat anybody in a fight and I just ..."

"I get the picture. Who does your mom owe and how much?"

"King Marboro, $20,000."

"Where was he taking you?"

"Faro St. Tavern, King's place. They were going to break me in," she said sobbing into Buffy's shoulder.

"Tiffany, you have a choice. You can belong to King Marboro or you can belong to me. You have 20 seconds to choose. If you choose me just lean over and give me a big kiss."

It didn't take Tiffany any time to consider the possibilities; she leaned over and kissed Buffy on the mouth. Buffy opened her mouth and Tiffany stuck her tongue into Buffy's mouth. Buffy sucked on the girl's tongue a bit and then released the kiss.

They got off at the next stop and started walking to King's place. A half of a block from King's place was a used bookstore. Buffy told the girls to wait there for her. Buffy told Willow to purchase all books she wanted. Buffy knew Willow couldn't do it on her own and Willow loved to shop at this store.

Buffy stop at the hardware store. She picked out a thick industrial mop handle, the kind with the metal screw tip. Next, She picked up several replacement blades for an awl. Then, she saw it an old-style fishing gaff, the kind with a long iron tip and a hook, with an eight-foot handle. Next, she selected a leather tool belt and some leather work gloves. Finally, she got some good strong rope and a box of roofing nail. She paid the clerk with her mom's plastic. She smiled when the image of her mom trying to figure what the heck Buffy need with a fishing gaff.

She put on the belt and gloves. Dumped the nails into their pouch. She slipped the awl blades in two screw drive holders, one on each side of the belt. Then, she headed for King's place.

When Buffy got to King's place, she felt the evil. So, King was more than a pimp and a two-bit thug, he was a Demon of some sort. So, she could more than threaten and break bones, as she had planned, she could slay. The Slayer within her came forth and Buffy went into Slayer mode.

She kicked in the door and yelled, "Avon calling!!!" There were seven of the undead and four humans between her and her target. She let fly the gaff and the mop handle. The metal tip of the mop handle caught the first human in the head; he collapsed like a sack of potatoes. The fishing gaff impale one of the undead, sending it flying into two of the others Before they could react two of the standing undead had awl blades sticking out their heads. Buffy, then, threw two handfuls of roofing nail onto the floor in front of the on charging humans. Several of nails went further than intended and impaled the legs of the lead human, who fell to the floor into the waiting nails. The others were treated nails in their feet. Two more blades caught two charging undead in their respective heads. Buffy then somersaulted into the room landing by the two undead trying to untangle themselves from their impaled partner. The one closed to succeeding was rewarded with a kick to the head. Buffy removed her gaff. Then, in one motion using the gaff's hook she pulled the stunned undead guy into the other undead guy and impaled them both. Then she strolled over to the humans, who were struggling to get the nails out of their feet and knocked them out. The other human was in too much pain to worry about, he nail everywhere. But, she decided to help him out with the pain and knocked him unconscious.

She removed her gaff and strolled over where King was sitting. He started to reach for his gun, but found an awl blade sticking in the back of his hand and it hurt. Buffy said, "Could I interest you in some eye liner and lip gloss?"

King was a large man with dead eyes. He was feared for his inhuman strength and connections with City Hall. However, those connections had recently been severed. He had expected her sooner. So, when she hadn't come after him for months, he went off alert and back to his normal routine. Now, he would die for it. "Interesting sales pitch," he thought to buy some time, "How much for your entire line?"

'A bribe couldn't hurt,' he thought.

"You have a car. I am so tired of taking the bus."

"Sure, he took out his keys. It's the Mercedes out back."

"Thanks! Write out a bill of sale for twenty bucks," she ordered as she pulled a twenty from her pocket, "I'll need to transfer the title."

"Sure! Who do I make it out to?" he hurriedly wrote out the bill of sale.

"Buffy Summers."

"How much a week to keep you away?" he asked confident in his making a deal, then taking her out later.

"You couldn't afford it," she said as she impaled the startled Demon.

Buffy picked up the bill of sale and the car keys off the table. Why should she and the girls walk, when they could ride? She wondered if Giles and her mom would let her kept the gangster's car. Buffy tied up the humans with some rope left over. She picked up all her weapons, including the nails. Didn't do to leave evidence. She decided to kept the gaff and the tool belt as a permanent part of her arsenal, they'd come in handy and would be nice additions.

As she was leaving to get her new car, she encountered the scum from the bus. He was hurting really badly. So, Buffy took pity on him and knocked unconscious before she tied him up. She went to trunk and put her gaff and other stuff inside. It was lined with plastic. 'Good, she thought it will keep the blood off the clean trunk lining,' she thought.

She got in the car and started the engine. She turned on the radio to her favorite station. Then, she went to pick up the girls. On the way, she called the police. She wondered what they would think about the carnage.

Buffy parked the car and feed the parking meter. Then, Buffy went into the bookstore to pick up the girls. When Buffy entered the store, she couldn't believe her eyes. Willow was packing hundreds of books into boxes. "Ah, Willow? How many books did you buy?"

"214, Mistress, you told me to buy all the book I wanted."

Tiffany spoke up and said, "Buffy, don't worry, she got a deal. The woman was getting rid of all her arcane stock to put in more sci-fi. She sold them all to Willow for $200. The lady even threw in an old necklace she used as a talisman in her arcane display."

Willow showed her the necklace around her neck. She was glowing. She said, "only problem is, how do we get all this on the bus."

Buffy smiled, Willow was happy and that was enough for her. "Don't worry about it. King gave me a present," she said as held up the keys to the Mercedes."

"He let me go and gave you a car," asked Tiffany?

"Yeah, he liked my sale's pitch. Don't worry, I have a bill of sale," she showed them the paper.

Tiffany looked at it, "Can't be much of a car for 20 bucks?"

"Don't worry, it'll serve our needs, " reassured Buffy, "You girls sit and talk, while load the trunk."

"I'll help," said Tiffany, she really owed Buffy her life. However, all the boxes were too heavy for her to lift.

"No sweat, Tiff, I'll get 'em," Buffy said as she lifted stack two boxes and took both of them out to the car.

Tiffany stared with her mouth open as she watched Buffy go out of the door. She turned to see Willow packing the last box. "Willow, did you see that?"

"See what?"

"Buffy just carried two of those heavy boxes of books out to car by herself."

"So?"

"I don't Harvey Kennedy could do that and he's the schools best weight lifter."

"No, he isn't, the Slayer is."

"Who's the Slayer?"

"Buffy, you should know that, now that you belong to her."

"What's a slayer?"

Willow sat down and explained about slayers, vampires, demons and the hell's mouth under the ruins of the school.

Buffy put the boxes down to open the trunk of the car. She noticed the police arriving at the Tavern. 'I better hustle,' she thought.

She moved her equipment to the back of the trunk and started loaded boxes. It took five trips to load the nine boxes of books. She hustled the girls out to the car with the last box in her hands. By that time, there were four police cars and three ambulances and more arriving. "Let's go," said Buffy, "You two ride in the back."

Tiffany and Willow got in the back sit. Buffy started the car and drove away. Tiffany watched all the activity in front of the tavern. See noticed gurneys being wheeled to the ambulance with wounded men. "Buffy, what happened."

"It's a long story and you're not going to believe it."

"Willow, told me about the Slayer."

"Oh, well maybe you will believe it. King was one of the Mayor's boys. I didn't know until I got there. There were 7 or 8 minor demons and 4 or 5 humans. I disabled the humans and killed the demons. King tried to bribe me, but I paid for the car. I needed it to get away. He voluntarily wrote out the bill of sale. I didn't threaten once. Anyway, he won't be bothering you anymore."

"You killed 8 demons and disabled 5 humans in under 20 minutes?"

"Well, actually, it was more like 2 minutes. I had to do some shopping first. I didn't bring any of my Slayer stuff with me."

"Willow, did you hear her, two minutes?" Tiffany didn't know whether to be scared or impressed or both.

Willow couldn't answer. Buffy had said she could speak in the store. She didn't say anything about the car.

"I forgot, sorry Will. You may speak to Tiffany anytime, unless I tell you otherwise. Tiffany, you'll get used to it. They were babies compared to some of the stuff I've encountered. Shoot, you should have been at graduation."

"Willow, why does Buffy have to give you permission to speak?"

Willow was totally humiliated. She began to tear and to have flow between her legs, again. "Buffy and I encountered a much worse Demon last night and we were exposed to its blood that has certain side effects. Essentially, I am Buffy's slave and Buffy had certain needs that involve humiliation and torture."

"Tiffany, you have given yourself to me. You can renege if you want. I could force you and you wouldn't know the difference, but I'm not that kind of person, yet. But you have to know that within me is a piece of the Demon we killed. I am in control at the present, but should he ever gain to control, you will be his first victim. You and Willow can help me control him, but only if you want to."

"Here's the Mall. I have to think about this. I'll let you know before we leave."

Buffy drove into the Mall and parked. The Demon inside her was screaming for release. She knew that soon, she would have to soothe him a bit. He had been suggesting all sort of things to humiliate and torture both the girls. But she had veto them all. The Slayer was recommending doing something very humiliating to the girls in the Mall. But, Buffy refused to force anything on Tiffany. "Tiffany, I have a proposition for you. You will submit to me for 24 hours and experience the Demon. Then, make your decision. If to renege on our deal, then I'll consider your debt paid in full. This is a much better deal than you would have gotten from the fat guy."

"Yes, it is, Buffy. Okay, we have a deal."

Buffy outlined the ground rules. They were the same ones that Willow was under. Buffy said, "Tiffany, I can make this easier on you. I can imprint the rules in your psyche just like they are in Willow's. This will mean fewer mistakes and less punishment. However, you have to trust that I will remove the imprint when the 24 hours are up."

"Buffy can we try it without the imprinting and if I need it you can do it later."

"Okay, Tiffany, you have free will until we enter the mall. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Buffy"

"That's yes, Mistress or yes, ma'am. It is best you get used to it now. You will get no more warnings in the Mall. Do you understand?

"Yes, Mistress."

"Mistress, Before we go, what is in this bag on the floor."

"I don't know. Let's look."

Inside the bag were a lot of cash and three handguns and a record book of King's loans. "We are going to burn this book after we call these people and tell them they no longer owe the Bastard a dime. The money must be his collection money. This we keep for the Slayer fund. Since, we have broken off with the Watchers. Our funding has dried up. This will help."

Buffy took out $5000 and said, "Good, let's go shopping."

They went into the Mall. Once in the Mall, Buffy turned to Tiffany and said, "Are you wearing underwear?"

"Yes, Mistress," she was embarrass because they were standing at the entrance and crowd of people were passing by. Several of them heard the question and stopped to hear the answer. Tiffany could see them staring; she felt something wet between her legs.

"Hand them to me," Buffy said as she held out her hand.

Tiffany looked like deer caught in headlights. Several people smirked and were staring at the three girls. A couple of younger girls who had been watching started to giggle. Buffy scanned the crowd. "Are you enjoying the show," asked Buffy, while looking at the giggling girls, "Do you two want to give me your panties?"

The girls blushed and look confused. They didn't know what to do. The rest of the crowd started to leave. Finally, one of girls started pulling the other one away. Buffy turned back to Tiffany and said, "What are you waiting for? Wasn't I clear in my instructions? I said no hesitation. That will be five paddles. Now, hand me those panties."

Tiffany was blushing to her toes. All three girls were getting very wet. Tiffany raised her skirt and pulled down her panties. Several people were enamoured with the spectacle. Tiffany had trouble getting them over her five-inch heels while standing on one foot. She exposed her dark patch several times in the process. Buffy really liked her ass. It was very spankable. Tiffany stooped down to pick them up and hand them to Buffy.

Waving them in Tiffany's face, Buffy said, "You are never to wear panties again. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You get 5 more for stooping to pick the panties up. You should have bent over."

"Yes, Mistress."

Tiffany thought, 'Two minutes into the 24 hours and I already have 10 smacks coming to me. Maybe, I should have let Buffy imprint me.'

"Earth to Tiffany, let's go. That's 5 more," Buffy said as she held her chin in her hand.

She pulled the taller girl down to her face and kissed her. Tiffany snaked her tongue into Buffy's mouth, which Buffy sucked on for a few seconds, then released the kiss. Buffy reached under the girl's skirt and said, "I can tell you're having fun."

Buffy was licking her fingers as lead the girls toward their first stop. When they got there, the owner was closing for lunch. "Come back in an hour girls."

Buffy pulled out a wad of cash and said, "Maybe you want to skip lunch today and give us you undivided attention."

The woman looked at the cash and said, "Really, I'm hungry and you come back in an hour."

"I don't want to come back and you really don't want to go eat, ..." Buffy looked deep into the woman's soul, "Do you, Joan? How's your friend Jennifer?"

Joan was confused. How did she know my name? How did she know about Jennifer? Jennifer was her roommate in college and her lover before she got married. Russell doesn't even know about Jenny. He, especially, doesn't know about the three days at the Reunion last May. He might understand the pre-marriage sex, but not the post-marriage affair. "Well, I guess, I can miss one lunch."

"Thank you. Close up anyway, we want you undivided attention, Joan."

"Oh, okay," she said with a nervous smile.

This was a lady's boutique that specializes in exotic and erotic clothing. It was called "The Spice of Life." Buffy had heard about the place, but had never been here before. The woman, who ran it, was supposed to be so straight and proper. So, why did she choose to sell this type of merchandise? Buffy just found out.

Joan had two daughters and a husband, who was not very creative in bed. Joan had had a very erotic affair with a dominating female for four years. And they had done just about everything. Joan was bored. When Joan went to her college reunion, Jennifer was there. Jenny just walked up to Joan and told her to go to her room and leave the door open. She would find a package on the bed with instructions.

Joan didn't even think. Jenny had trained her too well. Ten years hadn't even come close to eliminating that training. Joan went to her room and on the bed was a package. She left the door open as instructed and went to the package. Inside was a note:

Strip naked. Use the shackles to chain your feet to the bed and the handcuffs for your arms. Gag yourself with the penis gag. And blindfold yourself. Don't forget to insert the small vibrator in your ass and the large one in your cunt. Also you know what the alligator clips are for.

She noticed the video camera recording everything. She chose to ignore it. She stripped in plain sight of the open door. Joan put the clips on her nipples first. She was so wet, just her own lubrication was enough for the vibrators, which she then turned on. She attached the shackles and the handcuffs to the bed and positioned herself on the bed. She shackled her feet. She handcuffed on hand. Then she put on the gag and the blindfold. She felt around and found the other. After only two tries, she was able to close the cuffs. Then she waited. During the wait, she heard someone pass by, gasp and walk away. It made her orgasm. Then she heard several people come in and heard cameras clinking. "See, I told you, she was the perfect slut," said Jenny.

Three days later, they released her. She never knew who they were or how many there were. The food she ate was always flavored with semen. The water she drank was first used to rinse off sex organs. She was carried to the bathroom blindfolded and gagged. She knew they all watch as she went to toilet. Her showers were never alone. She had sex with men and women in every conceivable position. The only time she didn't have something in her ass or up her vagina was when she went to the toilet. She had seen herself doing these things a hundred times. They had sent her a box of videotapes and thousands of pictures with negatives. The note said:

Joan,

A few souvenirs I wanted you to have. I keep copies for my personal enjoyment there are no others. I'm the only one who knows who you are. As you know I can keep a secret. Let's have lunch when I get into town in October. I'll call to confirm.

J.

Buffy smiled a knowing smile at her. And Joan felt her flow start.

PART 8

Joan locked the front door and put her out- to-lunch sign in the window. "Now, what can I do for you young ladies?"

"My slaves need some new clothes. Willow, take off those rags, you won't need them anymore. Tiffany, do you have any other outfits like you have on?" Soon, Willow was standing naked, except for the strange talisman that hung around her neck.

"Mistress, I have two other short tight dresses and one more skirt. I have several halter tops, but none made of leather like this one. I have a pair of 4" spiked sandal shoes."

"Are the halter tops your correct size?"

"Of course, Mistress."

"Then they are no good. Take off that top, I want to see what size it is."

Tiffany took off the top and handed it to Buffy. She was wearing a black form-fitting bar to hold up her breasts. Buffy exploded, "I asked you to remove your underwear."

The confused girl said, "I did, Mistress."

"Is not a bra underwear, Slave?"

"Yes, I guess it is."

A cloud of anger was raging on Buffy's face. "Take off the bra."

"Hands behind you back."

Buffy tied them with the bra.

"On your knees."

Tiffany complied.

"Chest forward and head back."

Again she complied. Buffy took Willow's halter-top and blindfolded the girl. The saleswoman started to protest until she looked into Buffy's eyes. Then she sat quietly on a stool to watch the show. Buffy took a wire hanger off a rack and said, "I owe you 15 from previous mistakes. Add 5 for the bra and 5 more for failing to call me by right name. You will count the strokes, but you will not cry out. Each time you cry out, the stroke will not count. 5 by 5?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Swoosh across the young woman's right breast, Tiffany wasn't ready and the pain was so intense that a cry of agony escaped her lips. "That one doesn't count. Weren't we 5 by 5?"

"Yes, Mistress," Tiffany sobbed as red welt throbbed on her breast.

"Now, we start again. You will count."

Swoosh, "Oooone, Twooooo, Threeeee, Fouuuurrrr, Fivvvvvvve."

Tears were streaking down her cheeks. Buffy visually examined the right breast. The skin wasn't cut and she had stroked with such precision, it looked like on big welt. Buffy smiled as she noticed that the girl's nipples were fully erect. Buffy stooped down and ran her finger along the girl's wet slit. Her juices were staining the carpet. Buffy stuck two fingers into the girl and encountered her hymen. She pulled out her fingers and said, "Open your mouth and taste yourself."

Buffy put her fingers into the girl's greedy mouth. Tiffany sucked her juice off Buffy fingers and savored the favor. "Joan get down her and keep this leaking pussy from dripping on the floor. Use your mouth. If any gets on the floor or she cums before I say so, then I will tie up your breast and you thirty flat across the nipples. 5 by 5?"

"Yes."

Buffy grabbed the woman and bent her over the stool. Buffy lifted the woman's skirt and ripped off her panties. Then, Buffy smacked her bottom several times with the wire hanger. Joan knew better than to cry or protest. Buffy took this as a challenge, "So, you're a tough bitch. Spread you legs as wide as you can."

Buffy started pushing her closed fist into the open sloppy slit. It was a well-used hole and gave easily to the insistent fist. Then, Buffy started whacking the woman's exposed bottom constantly when fisting the woman. Tears started running down Joan's face, but she was determined not to mutter a sound. Joan was nearing climax. She started riding the fists. Her ass was on fire and flames were heating her pussy. Then every thing stopped and a moan escaped Joan's lips. She turned to see Buffy smirking at her. Joan had been beaten. "Now strip and crawl to her, bitch"

"Yes, Mistress," she said with a defended tone in her voice.

The defeated woman took off her clothes and crawl to a waiting girl, who was on fire with desire. The spectacle Tiffany had watched only served to fan those flames. Joan crawled between the girls spread legs. Joan turned around gingerly and sat lightly on her sore bottom. By placing arms under Joan's and leaning on her arms, she was able to relieve some of the pain.

The girl's juice was dripping on her breast, so she wiggled down a bit until it dripping on her face. Joan adjusted her head until it was landing in her mouth. She could see that any contact with Tiffany's opening would have this girl cumming. So, all she could was catch the increasing flow in her mouth.

Buffy spotted a display of clip on feathers. Buffy picked up a handful. "I haven't forgotten my Willow. Come here."

Buffy placed an alligator clip on each of Willow's nipples and the nether lips. She then put a clip on each of Tiffany's and Joan's breasts. "Willow I'm the only with clothes on. Would you solve that problem for me?"

"Yes, Mistress," Willow said as undressed Buffy.

When she was naked, Buffy said, "Now, back to business. Willow, I want you to suck my pussy, while I finish this job. No hand, lips and tongue only, Will."

"Yes, Mistress," Willow's tongue started licking Buffy's wet crotch, "Here we go Tiffany."

"Sixxxx," said Tiffany as the hanger whacked her left breast. "Seveeennnn, ugh, eighttttt," then, her damn bust.

Seeing her orgasm, Buffy pushed Joan's head into Tiffany's crotch and Buffy said, "Eat her, suck it all up. Eat her until she can't stand and use your hands. Tiffany, we will continue, if you don't stay standing. I will give you twenty more. You earned 5 more for cumming without permission."

Swish, "Eeeeeiiighttttt, Nnnniiiiinnnne, tennnnnnnn."

Buffy could see that Tiffany couldn't take much more. So, she leaned down and asked, "Tiffany, Do you want me to stop? Will, stop."

"Pleeeeasssse, Misssstressssss," she said as she orgasmed for the sixth time. The mouth on her vagina, brought orgasm after orgasm.

"Please, what, Tiffany?"

"Pleeeeasssse, ssstoppp, Misssstressssss," screamed Tiffany as she collapsed onto Joan's arms after her seventh and eight orgasms.

"But, Tiffany, you owe me 35 more," whispered Buffy in her ear.

The sitting Joan was only holding up Tiffany, as the young woman sobbed into the clerk's shoulder. She could barely lift her head and say with tears pouring down her cheeks, "Pleassssse, no more, let me, resttttt."

"What will you do if I grant your wish?"

"Anything."

"Anything?"

"ANYTHINGGGG," said the defeated Tiffany, her humiliation was complete.

"Good, Willow will take the rest of your lashes and you will administer them. For your alternate punishment, you will have your nipples pierced. And, you prowl the Mall and find two women with children who will have sex with you on the premises. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Mistress. May I ask a question?"

"Yes."

"How do I get a woman to have sex with me in the Mall?"

"I'm willing to help you for a price. All you have to do is ask."

"Mistress, please, help me."

"Help you what?"

"Help me find two women to have sex with," the humiliation was painful, yet exhilarating.

Tiffany had never felt so wonderful, so satisfied, and yet, so humbled. She had always been so popular. She had always had control. She, now, knew she had also been so arrogant, even conceded. She had been so cruel in her popularity. She had humiliated many students in the name of maintaining her popularity.

Now, Tiffany had learned what cruelty and humiliation really were. She had also learned she didn't want control. She loved being out of control. She knew that she would never be the same again. She knew that Buffy owned her body and soul. Tiffany knew that after the 24-hour trial period, she would stay with Buffy, her Mistress, her lover. Tiffany also knew Willow had Buffy's love. All she wanted was Buffy's lust. She knew that lust was dangerous, which made it perfect.

Buffy read all this in Tiffany. Buffy owned her. The Demon in Buffy wanted to ring the last bit of self out of Tiffany. The Demon wanted to leave a living shell of a girl. Buffy vetoed the idea, but she was going to use Tiffany to help shield Willow from the cruelest punishment. However, Buffy knew that Willow needed some cruelty, but Buffy also didn't want to break her spirit. Buffy didn't plan on breaking Tiffany, but she would to keep from breaking Willow.

Buffy handed Tiffany the hanger and said, "Since, you weren't strong enough to take your own punishment, Willow will have to take it for you. You are administering it so you can feel each stroke she is taking in your place. Willow will take them on her ass. Willow lean on that stool. Full strokes, Tiffany. If I think you are lightening up on her, I will add five more strokes. Thirty-five strokes, Willow will count each stroke. Willow, you cannot cry out or shed a single tear. If you do then you will be punished. Are we 5 by 5, Will?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, Tiffany, you may start."

Buffy knew that the strokes to Willow's ass when no where near as punishing as the strokes she put to Tiffany's breasts. She also knew that Willow was in a better position to take the strokes than she had set up for Tiffany. Buffy knew that the unfairness of her statements would cut Tiffany more deeply than the clothes hanger. Plus, Tiffany will want Willow to show weakness and plead for mercy in order to prove me wrong. Which will make her strokes much firmer than her threat of punishment.

Tiffany's first stroke brought out a nasty welt. Willow quietly said, "One."

Tiffany, enraged by the lack of response, struck harder, making a nastier that probably bruise. Willow quietly said, "Two."

Blows three, four, five and six, followed rapidly with angry intensity. Willow with equal volume and pace said, "Three. Four. Five. Six."

Tiffany could not believe the softness of Willow's response. The sixth stroke had drawn blood. Tiffany knew she would be squirming and crying. The inner strength that Willow was displaying was disheartening to Tiffany. She wanted the redhead to scream. So, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen and sixteen fell, each one cutting Willow's left cheek. Yet, all Tiffany heard was "Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen. Sixteen," escape from Willow's lips without a grunt or a whimper.

Tiffany went insane striking blow after blow with Willow only counting out each stroke quietly. Buffy had to step and stop the beating. "That's 35, Tiffany. That's 35."

Tiffany's eyes were ablaze with rage and slowly she came back to reality. She looked at Willow's left cheek and almost vomited. Twenty odd cuts and many welts oozed blood. Tiffany saw what she had done to the smaller girl and was disgusted with herself. Tiffany collapsed in a heap and burst into tears, mumbling, "Oh, Willow, forgive me. I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Mistress, help her. Please, help her."

"I will Tiffany. See that. I have 4-1-1 for you. That is your pain she took and you delivered it. Tiffany, you said you were sorry. You asked me to ease her pain. You can. Sooth her welt and cut with soft lips and a tender tongue."

Willow remember each blow and how it hurt, but her submissive self would not let her cry out, would not let her tears flow, would not let her winch in pain. Her submissive would only let her count each stroke without wavering and sending a wave of passion and desire with each stroke. The harder stroke was the more passion and desire was delivered to her loins. Willow needed release. Her insides were burning. Then she felt a tongue gently caressing one of her most painful welts. It hurt, but also soothed. It felt good.

Tiffany crawled to her victim, too shamed to stand like a human being. Tiffany wanted to purge herself of the guilt she felt. Tiffany wanted to regain her humanity, which she, herself, had expelled from her soul while cruelly beating Willow. Tiffany started liking the blooding marks gently with her tongue. Her lips gently caressed the ugly welts. Slowly and gently as she could, she caressed and kissed each welt and cut completely.

Tiffany could feel the fire from the cheek as it heated her face. Willow needed release and Tiffany looked up at her Mistress and asked, "May I give her release, she needs it bad."

"Have you earned the right to release my lover? You could not take your punishment. So, you passed it to her. Then when could have shown some gratitude for her sacrifice on your behalf did that. I repeat. Have you earned that right?"

"No, Mistress, but I would like the honor to make up for some of it."

"If I allow this, you owe me another favor. Are we 5 by 5 on this?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then you may release her. Willow, Tiffany has my permission to release you."

Willow could only nod.

Buffy sat on a small sofa used by waiting customers and spread her legs. She didn't say a word, but she soon felt Joan's tongue and lips on her wet slit. "You may start, Tiffany."

Tiffany started by gently kissing and licking Willow's wounded rear, while caressing her oozing slit with her fingers. She trapped the red head's clit between probing fingers. She had been working on the girl for several minutes, when she began to wonder what was keeping her from release. Tiffany could feel that she was more than ready. What was Willow waiting for? Then Tiffany heard Buffy give her the reason.

Buffy watched with interest and desire. She was ready to cum in Joan's mouth, but she would wait for Willow. Buffy would also wait for Tiffany to ask, before she told her that Willow was waiting for permission to orgasm. The submissive Willow had such wonderful control of herself. When Buffy needed to release, she said, "Tiffany, Willow is waiting for permission to orgasm. You may orgasm, Will"

Like a collapsing dam, Willow exploded her orgasm. Spasm after spasm erupted from her loins. Finally, her knees couldn't hold her weight. Tiffany gently lowered Willow to the floor, while continuing to finger her clit. After a couple more orgasm, Tiffany released Willow's clit and kissed her tender bottom. Willow's sacrifice and control open Tiffany's heart and she knew she loved both these women, which left her stunned. Last night she thought her life was over. Now, she knew it was just beginning.

Joan looked at the clock and said, "My help comes back in about 5 minutes, Mistress."

"Well, let's get dressed and find an outfit for Will. Plus, I figure we'll buy five more outfits for each of my two slaves. I want four garter belts in each color you have. I want two dozen pair of nylon stockings. I want two corsets in each color you have in each of their sizes. I want a dozen of those feather clips besides the one's I've already tried out. And I want two dozen various scarves."

The sales clerk wrote down the order. Then, Joan put on her clothes, while Tiffany selected a great outfit for Willow. It was a strawberry-cream-colored leather mini-dress with cream-colored leather trim that was one size too small for Willow; it really looked hot on the light-skinned redhead. Buffy nodded her approval.

The room smelled of sex. Several stains marked where sexual activity took place. Joan was going to use a room deodorizer and wash her face, hands and vagina, but Buffy wouldn't allow it. "But what will my girls and customers think?"

"They'll think an orgy took place here and that you participated. If your employees ask you what happen, you will say that you had a couple of girlfriends in for lunch and that is all. If a customer asks, you will say that you try to provide a happy environment for your employees and your customers. Are we 5 by 5?"

"Yes, Mistress, but I can't go home like this. What about my husband and my daughters?"

"I will be back before you close. I have some instructions for you. If you perform them well, I will allow you to clean up and change before you go home. Now, I want the dildo from your purse."

"Yes, Mistress," Joan said as she got the 6-inch vibrator and handed it to Buffy.

Buffy pushed Joan onto the counter and raised her dress, she pumped the dildo in and out Joan's wet vagina until it was well lubricated. Then shoved it up her nether hole and turned it on. "You cannot lose this. You cannot move it, either. Any female may move it. By my return it must be in you vagina. Which means you are going to have to get a female to move it for you. You cannot refuse sex from any female every again. You will not alone any man, including your husband access to your pussy. You can give him a blowjob or have him ream your butt, but the pussy is restricted to female use only. Are we 5 by 5?

"Mistress, I will lose my husband."

"Not if you play it right. Besides, we both know you planned to get rid of him anyway. You were just waiting for your girls to get older. For questioning my orders, you are now required to have sex with one of your employees. As proof she will be waiting with you for our return. And don't give me any guff that you can't do it. You already know which one you can blackmail into it. Are we 5 by 5?"

"Yes, Mistress," Joan said confused by the fact that this young woman knew she had caught one of her girls on camera stealing. She hadn't decided to blackmail her into sex, yet, but, now, that decision was made for her.

At that moment, her workers knocked on the door. Joan unlocked the door and let them in. Joan could see they knew what had happened. April, her little thief, gave her a knowing smirk. Before they could say anything, she said, "Fill this order for this young ladies, except for the outfits. I will take of it personally."

After an hour of looking and trying our different outfits, Buffy was satisfied. They had bought more outfits than they planned on, but what the heck. The bill came to $2,386.53, which Buffy paid in cash. Several other customers had come in and looked around. All of them recognized the odor. Two ladies left in a huff. One older lady asked Joan to help her in the fitting room. The girls giggled, when they heard muffled moans coming from the fitting room. The older woman purchased three outfits and several other items. Joan came out and flash Buffy to show her the vibrator had been moved.

The girls left with the store and said they would return to pick up their purchases. Then they went to the shoe store. Buffy only found two pair of heels that interested her; both were only four-inch spiked heels. They, then, tried some department stores, where they only purchased some cosmetics.

Finally, they came across a shoe store that had what Buffy wanted. She purchased each of her slaves six pair of five-inch spiked heels in various colors. Willow and Tiffany gave the poor shoe clerk a terrible boner. They weren't wearing any panties and spread their legs wide to try on their shoes. Buffy knew what he was going to be doing after they left.

Buffy had Tiffany take the packages out to the car and wait, while she and Willow returned to the boutique. Buffy entered the boutique to the sounds a spanking. Georgia, one of the salesgirls, started stacking the packages. "Willow, you and Georgia take the stuff to the car. Willow; wait in the car with Tiffany. Willow, while you are waiting, get in the back sit with Tiffany and neck. Georgia, here is a hundred for helping Willow."

"Thanks," she said eagerly as she took the hundred.

Buffy could see that she needed some fresh air anyway. 'Her fiancée was going to get a surprise tonight. She was very stimulated,' thought Buffy, 'She decided to leave her alone. The girl was really in love with Robert.'

After they left, the noises from the back changed to sounds of sex. Buffy went to the back and stared pointedly at the scene. April was laying across a table with a broom handle in her slit. Joan was pumping away. A look of ecstasy was on her face. Buffy walked over to the table and lifted the girl's head by her hair and kissed her passionately until the girl was begging for air. "Joan, you are released to clean up yourself. Hope you have fun with your new toy. She is quite sweet. Joan, she likes it tender, she's had a rough sex life. Treat her sweetly and she will love you." "Yes, Mistress," Joan said as she removed the broom handle and started making sweet love to her new lover.

"Now for other needs, you will be at this address every Wednesday at 4:00. April will close the store on that day. You are to be dress in a long white tee white with no underwear of any kind. You will knee on the welcome mat at the front door. You will blindfold and gag yourself. The gag is to be a penis gag. Then you will handcuff your hands behind you back. At exactly 4:00, I will look for you, if you are not ready, I will check every 15 minutes for you. For every minute you are late, you be whipped one lash. Are we 5 by 5?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Then Buffy left. She had one more stop to make before she took her new family home.

PART 9

When Buffy got back to the car, her two slaves were kissing and fondling each other in the backseat. She was tired and so were the girls. She was going to forgo the rest of the evening she had planned. She was quite sated and knew that the girls needed rest.

"Girls you can stop now. Tiffany inside this bag is an ointment. I am driving you girls to my house. Tiffany, I want you to treat Willow's wounds, we don't want any scarring. Additionally, Willow, you treat Tiffany's welts. Then you will sleep until I get back. I have some more shopping to do.

I had planned on some great diversions on this trip, but I think our Demons have been sated for some time. Tomorrow, Tiffany, you will be tattooed as my property. Am I not correct?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good," she said as she started the car, "We have about a 15 minute drive. Why don't you guys nap until we get there?"

They pulled into Buffy's driveway. Willow was in no shape to walk. She was exhausted. For the second time in two days, Buffy lovingly carried Willow to her bedroom. Tiffany brought some of the clothes they had bought. She had made two trips, while Buffy was getting Willow comfortable. She told Tiffany to take care of Willow, while she got the rest of their purchases and Willow's books.

After Buffy had moved all their purchases to her bedroom, Buffy went to do the rest of their shopping.

Tiffany lovingly and tenderly applied the soothing lotion to Willow's backside and to her fresh tattoos. She was getting excited again. Tiffany didn't think that was possible after her earlier activity, but it was happening. When she finished and Willow started rubbing the soothing salve into her breast, Tiffany was starting to need relief. But Buffy had not given her permission to orgasm. She had ordered us to sleep. Tiffany pulled Willow to her shoulder and the two young women fell asleep intertwined.

The necklace around Willow's neck began to shine brightly. As she drifted into sleep, she dreamed:

Willow, you have a destiny to fulfil as does Buffy and Tiffany and many others. But yours and Buffy's will be the hardest. That is why you have been merge into one heart and one soul. The millennium is upon us. There will be much upheaval as the fallen attempt to seize the world to come. Satan has many warriors to spread his evil. God has few.

You and the Slayer will be in the forefront of the Battle to Come. The Slayer has a hard existence. The Slayer within its host always seeks a worthy mate. It is important that the mate be strong and virtuous. A perfect mate is never possible. The mate has always been male in the past, but that was not possible this time. Each time we have lost a Slayer, she has died while weakened from pregnancy. It cannot be so this time.

Also none of the other possible mates were worthy. Xander is weak of flesh, while strong of heart. He was the Slayer's second choice. Angel had no soul and could not be trusted. Giles's heart belongs to another. Cordelia is strong of flesh, but weak of soul. Faith was a minor Slayer and would have been the logical choice, but was corrupted.

Plus, Willow, you are the chosen of the Ancient Coven of the White Witches to succeed the Grand Witch, who, now, lies dying in a bookstore, you just left. She has bequeathed to you her power. It lies in the amulet you now wear. Only you can remove it and when you do, you will die at the next sunset. In the books, you obtain are the total knowledge of the cult. Only that which is in these books is white magic and that which you create on your own.

For all these reasons, you are the chosen mate of the Slayer. Yet, such a same sex union is a corruption before God, unless, it is not undertaken freely. You and Buffy had feelings that tempted you, but you and she resisted. So, you proved you were not corrupted. However, being corrupted against your will does not count.

So, when you both were infected with the Satyr's blood, the way was cleared for the proper union. Destiny took a hand, as it always does.

Much I am going to tell you will be hard on you, Willow, because you are Jewish. Mosaic Law is hard and no one can follow it completely. Even the Talmud admits this.

There is the parable of the meat. A rabbi was asked if you were dying of starvation. And you found two packets of meat, one kosher and the other pork, but the kosher meat was poisoned, what should you do? The rabbi answer you eat the pork. To sacrifice your life for no reason is a sin before God.

Jesus was a gift from God, an easier path. God has many paths to his bosom. He wants all his creations to find heaven and salvation. So, he created many paths to follow. Your path will be very hard. You must balance corruption and deeds. Many of the things you will do will cause you to sin, but redemption will not be an option. So, when you, Buffy and Tiffany are judged, your deeds must outweigh your sins. Your path is not easy.

This is why it was so important that you guys were not corrupted before you had no option. I can feel your concern for Tiffany. She was not infected, but she was influenced by the Demon within Buffy. Buffy is under the illusion, she is in complete control of the Demon. She is not. She has suppressed him a lot, but not completely. When she looks into other's souls, he tweaks them in small ways that make them pliable.

Joan was already corrupted and easily influenced, as was Angelica and April. Buffy must do right by them, however, to help balance the scales. The Demon in her has particularly damage a family with young children. If things go unchanged, Joan's children will be ruined, which will go against Buffy.

I have told you all that I can tell you. The rest you must learn elsewhere.

Now, we must merge that which is in you. You must be whole. Look at that which is in you.

Before Willow lying on a bed was her submissive self. She was being tortured by an image of Buffy. Her image was tied spread-eagle and facedown on Buffy's beds. Her submissive-self squirmed in ecstasy as, Buffy lashed out with her whip. The whip lashed out and cut deep into the girl's back. The submissive Willow gasped in obvious ecstasy. Then, Buffy slowly drew the whip across Willow's back to her calf. Buffy flicked her wrist and the whip nipped her open slit. The submissive Willow winced, but was purring like a wanton cat. Buffy leaned forward and whispered into her delicate ear, "You liked that didn't you?"

All the submissive Willow could do was shake her head, as Buffy ran the handle of the whip up and down Willow's torso. Buffy ran the handle across her thigh. Then, Buffy shoved the handle into her ready slit. The submissive Willow exploded into orgasm. Buffy turns and looks at the original Willow and says, "Join us," while holding out her hand.

Now is the time, Willow, to merge; join them. The original Willow licked her lips and took the offered hand. Then she moved onto the bed. Her other self's back was covered with lashes and cuts. The original Willow started gently kissing and licking the cuts and welts. She remembered what Tiffany did for her and repeated it. She placed a hand over the duplicate's abused and torn vagina. She found the bruised and tortured clit and started pinching it until the duplicate erupted into orgasm. Then, Willow found herself tied to Buffy's bed face down in satisfied agony.

The moaning Willow startled Tiffany awake. The sweat breaking out on her body concerned Tiffany. The room wasn't that hot. Tiffany started caressing Willow and calling Willow's name. With all her heart, Tiffany called out to Willow, begging her to wake up. Slowly, Willow opened her eyes, she looked up at Tiffany and smiled a grateful smile. Buffy was her love and mate, but this girl was there anchor to the real world. Willow reached up and pulled down her anchor and kissed her fully on the lips. "Thank you. Hold me and let's rest. We have a lot to do, tonight."

As Tiffany slept, she dreamed:

Hello, Tiffany, don't be afraid. I am the Grand Witch. You will have an important duty to perform later tonight. Buffy and Willow will travel between worlds and you will have to call them back. You must call them after they have performed their task, but before they are lost forever. They are vital to the world. They represent the light.

Tiffany, this is important to your soul, you must follow the path of the Slayer and the Witch. You must be their anchor to reality, as they walk in the shadows. Your humanity must always call them back from the shadows. There will be times when their powers and dark sides will take control, you must call them back into the light. I would wish you a good and happy life, but that is not your destiny. You will love both of them, but they will only depend on your humanity. As the years progress, it will be harder for you, so be strong. Remember they guard the millennium.

Tiffany rolled over with sweet dreams of romance and love, while remaining asleep.

Giles had studied his reference books all day. Xander had come over around noon. Giles had been forced to tell him what happen and the possible ramifications. Giles hadn't told Xander of the end result. He had promised Buffy to let her handle it. He hadn't heard from the girls all day and was starting to worry.

He was now very worried of what he was going to tell Joyce. Since, the Night of the Chocolate as he liked to think of it, he had been having feelings, he thought best suppressed. He knew Joyce was avoiding him. He didn't quite know why.

Suddenly, he heard a car pull into the driveway. He thought it was the girls. He looked out and saw it was Joyce. 'She must be looking for Buffy,' he thought.

He was very anxious. He knew he was in love, but that she still blamed him for her running away and being a Slayer. Now, she was going to blame him for her daughter becoming a lesbian. He wished he could change what happened, but he couldn't. 'Maybe I not meant to be happy,' he thought, 'First Jenny, now Joyce.'

He went to let her in, "Hello, Joyce."

"Hi, we need to talk. Xander can we be alone for a bit"

"Sure, I'll go to the library and get some library stuff or maybe some donuts. Not at the library, but at the donut place. I'm rambling again, I think I'll just go find something," he said as he hustled out the door.

"Joyce, if it's about Buffy, I..."

"No, it's not about Buffy. Why is she hurt?"

"No, not really, she just had a bad night last night, because something happened to Willow."

"Oh, is Willow alright?"

"I don't really know, Buffy insisted on taking care of it herself. She told me to stay out of it with threats of violence."

"Really, my little girl is growing up. She's taking responsibility for her own actions. No, Buffy is not it... Ahhh... Where do I start? You'll notice, I've put on some weight right?"

Giles knew enough about women not to step in that trap. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, remember the night with the chocolate and the handcuffs and.... Well, I ... ah ... wasn't on the ... ah ... pill and ... ah ... well ... ah ... four and half months from now we are going to have... ah ... ah ... baby."

To say the news stunned him speechless would be to understate the shock. He was nearly comatose. It took him a full twenty seconds to gulp. Joan kept talking and Giles wasn't listening. So, she was shocked into silence by his opening statement, "We must get married right away."

Joyce didn't know what to say. She had hoped he would have asked before the baby news. But she knew he thought that she was upset with him still. What he didn't know was that night was the best night of sex she had had in her life. She was very lonely and Giles needed taking care of. So she had hoped. She started to cry. "I've been waiting for four months for you to at least ask me out. Then this. I don't want to get married, just because of a baby. But I want to get married, but for a better reason than that...."

"Joyce shut up and set a date. I love you. I just thought you blamed me..."

Joyce jumped into Giles arms and kissed him. After breaking the kiss, she said, "It takes three days for a license. Next Saturday?"

"We must tell Buffy."

"Okay, but later, you still have those handcuffs?"

Buffy pulled into the driveway thinking, 'Mom is not going to like this, but I have no choice. I need a place of my own. Mom wouldn't approve of my lifestyle anymore anyway. So, it's best. I hope Willow and Tiffany like the new house. Willow's mom is going to have a cow. Tiffany's mom won't be that much trouble, she had already sold her once.'

Buffy got the empty boxes and went inside. She went up to her room and saw her two loves intertwined naked on her bed. Mom was due back today, so they needed to get ready. This wasn't going to be easy. "Tiffany, Willow, get up. Wake up."

The two young ladies woke up feeling each other and kissed passionately. Buffy could see that Tiffany was definitely ready for some action. "Girls let's get dressed. We need to talk."

Willow spoke without permission, "Buffy, I have some research to do. Could we talk while we dress?"

"Willow, you're back, you're yourself, again. Oz will be so pleased. What happened?" Buffy was babbling, because her heart burst.

"Buffy, I'm in control, but I'm still bonded to you. I'm yours forever. It's just. I'll explain while we get ready. I have first dibs on the shower. Tiffany can use a shower too I think. How about Tiff?"

"Sure, Will, let's go. We'll shower, Buffy can talk and watch," replied Tiffany.

"Sounds good to me," replied Buffy. Her inner Demon was not happy. 'Too bad,' she thought.

So Willow and Tiffany told Buffy about their dreams. "Boy, you go out and buy a house and bang everything changes."

Willow caught the pitch first, "What do you mean buy a house?"

"Let me tell what I found. That little sack had over 80,000 dollars in it. In the trunk, by the spare tire was another bag with over a half a million dollars. There were some ledgers, too. I took the little black book we found in the back and the ledgers I found in the trunk to the police. I told I bought this car from a guy named King and found these books in the trunk. They were so pleased that expedited the transfer of title for the car. I got a legal title now; it's temporary, until the real one comes in.

I got to thinking with our new lifestyle and all. Our parents were going to get upset. So I figured we needed a place of our own. So, I went a realtor. She had the perfect place. Some rock musician got a contract and is moving to LA. He had a nice two bedroom with a sound proof room in the basement, where he used to record his music. The lady was a little surprised by the cash, but I lead her to believe I was in an illegal business, but that the money was good.

Monday, we all open commercial bank accounts with twenty-five hundred each. Then we make daily deposits, just like we had a little home business. Willow's business is potions and charms. Tiffany's business is used books. My business will be private investigation. While I was at the police station, I applied for a license. We file quarter tax statements and such. Then we are set. We have a Slayer fund. I have some very long-range plans. Giles will probably have some, too."

"Buffy, what if that money is hot," said Tiffany, "It was definitely obtained illegally. I feel kind of bad using it."

"It's not hot, I had a friend check it out," said Buffy.

"You didn't break up his bar again?" asked Willow.

"No, he was quite cooperative for a change. He had heard about King and figured it was me. He said it was probably King's war chest. By the way, to show I haven't turned completely material girl, he offered me 2 million for the books. I turned him down. And I hadn't gone to the police yet."

Tiffany spoke up, "Buffy, is it right to use that money? Shouldn't we give it back to the people they took it from."

"I would Tiffany. If I trace it down. But we will do good with this money. I think it's time to give you the 4-1-1 on what Will and I really do," said Buffy as she launched into her life story and into the trials and tribulations of a Slayer, "Willow is a witch and my research assistant. If you stay with us, Tiff, you will be in danger. We go into some pretty tense situations. We used to have the backing of an organization called the Watchers, but we cut ties with them. I didn't like their methods."

"Neither did I," said Willow, "They almost got Buffy killed. Giles used to be Buffy's watcher, but he turned on them to help Buffy. So they are definite Black Hats."

"Now, Will, you do your research. You can show Tiffany the ropes. Maybe she can help out. I will check in with Giles. Give him the Reader's Digest Version of today. And patrol a little. Will, we need some answers, not more questions."

"Yes, Mistress," Willow said with a smile.

Buffy was surprised when her mom answered the door in a robe. "Hi, Buffy, we have to talk; don't we?"

"I'd say so," said a confused and somewhat disgusted Buffy as she noticed the unlocked handcuff on her right wrist, "Nice bracelet."

Her mom hid her hand and sat on the couch with Buffy. Giles came whistling down the step in a bathrobe while drying his hair. "You look happy," said Buffy trying not to laugh.

"Oh, Buffy, oh dear," said Giles looking like a man looking for something that isn't there, "It's alright, we're engaged."

Buffy's jaw dropped. Then Xander came strolling in with two boxes of donuts, four books and a pizza, "Wasn't I gone long enough?" looking at the situation, "Did I miss something? Huh, here you take these and I'll go get chicken and some beers. Another hour or ...?" said Xander stumbling out the door again.

Giles stood there with the donuts, books and pizza with nothing to say coming to mind. When he said, "I hope he didn't get anchovies again. I hate those damnable fish."

The statement proved too absurd for both women, who looked at each other and burst into laughter. Joyce chuckled out, "I'm pregnant."

Buffy's laughter died immediately and said, "Maybe I should go out and come back in and you can start from the beginning. Mom, you don't do that to a person, just blurt out I'm pregnant like that. Geez, are trying to give me a heart attack."

Buffy looked up at Giles, and asked, "You're the father?"

"Yes," said both Giles and Joyce simultaneously.

"When?"

"Remember the chocolate," said Joyce.

"You do like handcuffs. This is really wagging me out. Okay, since it's true confessions time. Let me tell you about my last two days."

This time Joyce's jaw hit the floor.

Willow was having more success with her mom. Willow agreed that she and her new lover, whom she planned to move-in with would come and met her mom. Of course it was easier, when she didn't mention names or gender. That would come later and in person.

It was 5 and she told her mom they would be there at 9. Well, that gave her time to finish the Tome of the White Wizard. It had the spell she needed. Willow adjusted the sleeping Tiffany in her lap and restarted her reading, while caressing the girl's soft hair.

Giles and Joyce both started to say something, when Giles said, "Ladies first."

"Thank you," she rewarded him with a kiss, while Buffy rolled her eyes, "Let me get this straight, you are moving out and into a house with Willow, who is now the love of your life. Is that the gist of it?"

"Yea, that about sums it up."

She looked up hopefully at Giles and asked, "Is there anyway of breaking this spell?"

Giles shook his head, no and said, "No, but it wouldn't matter now anyway. See, if the feelings weren't there and mutual, I might add, then the spell would not have held passed the initial encounter."

"Well, I had hoped for grandchildren."

"Couldn't wait so you took the initiative?"

"Not funny, young lady, well actually it was funny, but not appropriate," replied Joyce, "Give me a little bit of time to absorb this. Your turn, honey bunny."

"Please, don't do that in front of me," begged Buffy, "I'm still trying to picture Giles as my dad. Giles as a honey bunny is just too much to picture."

"Buffy, normally, I wouldn't be happy about the car and the money, but everything seems so scripted. From the Satyr through Tiffany through the bookstore to the your mother's pregnancy, it's just too neat. This all feels like destiny have taken a hand, or maybe even something bigger; I'm not sure. This is all too well orchestrated to be a coincidence," observed Giles.

"I left Willow to look into someway of merging my three selves into one. I need to get back and see what's what. You guys get dressed and met us with Xander at the new house. Here's the address," she said as she handed Giles a piece of paper, "Meet me there at 11 o'clock."

After she had left, Joyce raised her hand with the cuff on it and said, "That gives time."

Buffy saw Willow reading her book within even noticing her entering. She looked so serene with Tiffany sleeping in her lap while hugging Willow's thigh. Willow was tenderly twirling Tiffany's hair. Buffy crept in and Willow noticed her and smiled. Buffy motioned for quiet. She leaned over and kissed Willow on the forehead. She lightly shook Tiffany and said, "Wake up, Tiffany, wake up. We have stuff to do."

"Buffy, I talked to my mom, I told her I was moving in with my new lover. She wants to meet you. She says I'm old enough to make my own decision, but she is disappointed in me. I need to make this as right as I can."

"I know, Will," said Buffy, "We also have to talk to Tiffany's mom. Then we have to met the others at the new house by 11. So, let's get busy."

"Buffy, I know what needs to be done," said Willow, "I'll get everything together, you get the car packed and then we go see my mom."

"No, we need to see my mom first," said Tiffany sadly, "She'll be the easiest. We can just buy her off."

"Okay, Will, you get your stuff together. Tiffany, we'll go buy off your mom," replied Buffy, "Let's go."

They both kissed Willow as they left. As she started gather the equipment she needed for the ceremony, Willow thought, 'Well, this could be very nice. Most of stuff I need is at the house. We can pick it up when we go see mom. She won't understand. She doesn't know as much about what we do as Joyce does. It's worth it though, I've never been happier or less alone.'

PART 10

Buffy and Tiffany drove to Tiffany's small house in a very bad neighborhood. Twice Buffy had to stop and do a little slaying. She made a mental note to add this neighborhood to her patrol areas. Tiffany's house was rundown and ill kept. Tiffany unlocked the door and walked in.

There was her mom passed out on the couch. Her sisters were sitting the kitchen eating corn flakes and milk for dinner. They came running into the room to greet their big sister. Buffy walked to the phone. To her surprise, it was working. Buffy order three large pizza and two six packs of root beers. Tiffany heard her and looked at her with eyes filled with appreciation. Buffy was mad, not angry, mad. Buffy thought furiously, 'Such lovely girls and a mother wallowing in self-pity. Doesn't she know how lucky she is? Well, I going to the fear of me in her.'

Buffy lifted her off the sofa with hand and started slapping her awake. Tiffany took her sisters into the kitchen. "Wake up. Wake up."

When Buffy got no response she took her up stairs and turned on the cold water in the shower. Then Buffy dumped the sleeping woman in the shower. She woke up spitting water. "What.... What...Who are you?"

"I'm Tiffany's friend. I saved her from your stupidity. You can forget about what you owe King. He won't be bothering anyone ever again," Buffy said as she lifted the woman up by her shirt to eye level, "I killed him."

The woman looked into deep blue eyes that knew who she was. Tiffany's mom knew felt shame and started crying. "You lost a husband. Your daughters lost their father and from the looks of you, they lost their mother, too. Shape up or I am going come over here every night and have a talk with you."

The forlorn mother was drawn into those eyes again. She saw:

"Robert, I don't understand you lately. Since you started working for the mayor, you have changed. You spend more time out than you do here with you family. And when was the last time we had loving sex."

"I banged you last night woman, what do you want?"

"Robert, throwing me onto the bed and ramming you penis into my ass is not loving sex."

"Listen, if my deal goes through, I'm outta here anyway. So, Bitch, you should be grateful I even touch your skinny ass."

Tears ran down my cheek and her heart broke. As he left the house, I said, "I hope you don't come back."

He didn't.

"You didn't kill him. He had already lost his soul to the Mayor. He had corrupted himself and was making your family suffer. So, stop wallowing in self-pity and take care of your family."

Buffy took a package out of her pocket and handed it to her. "Here is $25,000 in cash. Spend it smart and you can avoid taxes. Call it an insurance settlement from the Mayor's office."

The mother looked up and said, "Why are you doing this?"

"Tiffany is coming to live with me. She wanted you and her sisters taken care of. So I told her I would do it. I will be checking on you to see how you are doing. Tiffany will come, too, if you can handle it. She is not the same person she was this morning. She is mine, which is better off than if she had followed the path you set for her."

"I won't take this if she doesn't want to go. I will do anything I can to get her from you. My little girl is a lesbian slut."

"Your little girl loves me; the person who saved her from becoming a whore in King's kennel. I love her. She will be happy. Go talk to her and you will find out the truth. She can stay and you can still have the money."

The mother went to find the daughter. Buffy went to answer the door and pay the pizza man. Buffy brought the food and drinks to the kitchen. The two young sisters ate like they eaten in weeks. 'One night wasn't going to be enough to fix this place. Mom can help. She can talk to this woman about things only they would understand. I'll talk to mom and have come over for a visit,' Buffy thought.

Buffy was sitting on couch eating a slice of pizza when Tiffany came in with her arm around her mother. Buffy look at them wondering what Tiffany's decision would be. Tiffany kissed her mother on the cheek and held out her hand to Buffy, who took it. "Let's go. We're finished here."

As they left, Tiffany said, "I'll be by tomorrow to see how you guys are doing."

As they got in the car, Tiffany asked, "I can see them tomorrow, Mistress?"

Buffy laughed as she shook her head yes. 'Tiffany has a good sense of humor,' she thought, 'She'll need it.'

When they arrived at Buffy's house, Willow was outside waiting with two boxes. Willow didn't look like; she had been waiting long. Willow was dress in very conservative clothes. Willow got them from Buffy's wardrobe. Willow left them here the last time she had spent the night. Willow knew that this was against Buffy's orders, but she didn't want to upset her mother anymore than she had to.

Buffy noticed Willow was wearing one of her old outfits and had braided her hair. The outfit hid the new tattoos. The Demon within Buffy was furious and demanding swift and vicious punishment. Buffy was just able to knock him down, but it took tremendous control.

Willow picked up one box and put it in the back seat. She saw the cloud rolling over Buffy's face. She swallowed hard and retrieved the other box and started to climb in the back seat. "Willow sit in the front seat between us." Willow started to speak, but Buffy held up her hand and pulled out of the driveway. "Willow, I'm happy that you are no longer a total dependent. Frankly, that was getting on my nerves. However, you can't go breaking the rules like that. I have this thing in me under control, but when you do stuff like this I start losing control. What are wearing under that outfit?"

"I'm wearing one of the corsets that you bought me today."

"Which one, Will?"

"The one with the half bra and the snap crotch."

"The most conservative one. Willow, I told you I would take care of your mother. You didn't trust me and that hurts more than anything does. Will, you are really pushing the envelope This is very Sesame Street, you have to obey the rules. I'm going think about this. You have really started WWIII in me."

Willow knew not to say a word. Her talisman was of no use against Buffy; emotionally Willow couldn't use it against her love. Her inner self was storming, she had messed up. Willow wanted to apologize, but that would make it worse.

They drove into Willow's driveway. Buffy got out of the car and pulled Willow out by the arm. Tiffany got out gingerly on the other side. They could both see Buffy was having problems. Willow walked to the front door and unlocked with her key. She, then, noticed the dildo, handcuffs, nipple clamps and tube of lubricant in her purse. Willow blushed and Buffy smiled an evil smile.

Willow went in worried about what Buffy would do. Willow saw her mom sitting on the couch. She went over and kissed on the cheek and said, "Hi, mom, we're here. Please don't go postal on me. Listen and hear us out."

Buffy came in with Tiffany and said, "Hi, Mrs. Rosenberg."

"Did you girls come to lead moral support to Willow? I very upset with this marriage to a goya. And I don't think her friends should be supporting such a thing. Who's the other girl, Willow?"

"Willow, did you use the word marriage?"

"Well, it is, isn't it?"

"I guess it is," and Willow smiled as she saw Buffy's features soften, "What's a goya?"

"A non-Jew," said Mrs. Rosenberg, "Of course, she used the word marriage. You think I would let my princess shack up with some guy. Well, where is he?"

"I'm him," said Buffy, "Before you go postal, let me explain."

It took Buffy twenty minutes to go over all the events and what was their vision for the future. Willow's mother broke and started crying about five minutes into the explanation. She hadn't stopped crying and sobbing. Willow had sat down beside her mother and held her. "You get out of my house, you lesbians. You can't corrupt my daughter. You can't have my daughter. I want grandchildren. I want her to be normal."

Buffy exploded, "Haven't you been listening? We are bonded. We're in love. Willow can never be normal. I can't be normal. I would love to be normal. But I'm the Slayer. Willow is the White Witch of the North or something like that. We were selected. We didn't chose it. It chose us. I wanted a normal life. I wanted to be homecoming queen by God. But no I'm the Slayer. And my only chance of happiness is Willow and Tiffany. Without them I will go nuts and end up a vamp snack."

Buffy's tirade caused Willow's mom to look into the eyes of the young woman. The older woman saw the depths of the pain and loneliness in one so young. She saw the love and the warmth in her daughter's eyes as she looked at the raving young girl. It made more tears run down her cheeks. She knew she had lost her daughter forever. She also knew she wouldn't be able to accept this abomination. She jumped up from her daughter's arms and slapped.

"Willow, I have always raised you to follow your own path. I have tried to be understanding and supportive. If you had come to me saying you were a pothead, I could have accepted that. I could have accepted Oz; he looks Jewish. And I like his music. But you have made you path and you must follow it. But know this, I can't deal with this. There is too much bad karma. Get your things and go. As long as you are with this slayer person, you are not to talk to me. You are dead to me, now. You have everything in your room. You have three days to get it. Then, I will have everything left burned. The room will be repainted. If any of you see me on the street, walk the other way."

Willow burst into tears. She knew her mother wouldn't accept her. Suddenly, she noticed Buffy. Fear seized Willow's heart as she leaped between Buffy and her mother. Mrs. Rosenberg looked into Buffy's eyes knew a fear deeper than any she had known before. "Buffy, please, don't hurt my mom."

"Don't worry, Will, I'm in control. Mrs. Rosenberg, you are wrong. You are damaging the gentlest soul I have ever known. A soul you helped to mold and shape. Willow is the sum of her parent's genes and upbringing. Willow will go on without you. Tiffany and I will help her through her lose. Who will help you? You need never hear from us again. Come on Tiffany let's load up Willow's things. I pity you, Mrs. Rosenberg. It didn't have to be this way."

Buffy went upstairs. Willow turned and faced her mother and said, "This is the first time you have ever made me ashamed of you. Buffy's mom didn't like it either. She, too, thought about the lack of grandchildren. She just wished us luck and offered to help us get settled in our new house. She's a goya. She's a mother. But most of all she's a candle in the window for Buffy. You have just made a bad situation, worse. Thank you. We'll get the furniture in the morning. You can keep the clothes. Buffy took me shopping this morning. I'm going to help my friends pack my things."

Buffy started boxing Willow's computer. Buffy knew that she would want this first. Tiffany was loading a box with powders and makeup. Willow entered the room with tears running down her face. She started packing her dolls and animals. After a couple of minutes, Willow's mother came in with a jewelry box.

"This was your great-great- grandmother's jewelry box. She gave it to her daughter when she got married. My grandmother gave it to my mother when she got married. And my mother gave it to me when I got married. I give it to you. Each of us has added to it some pieces of ourselves. It's a box of memories. I don't know if I can ever except this. I do know I love you. Maybe someday I can accept this. For now, just accept this as a token of my love." She handed it to Willow and left.

Willow sat on the bed and cried uncontrollably. Tiffany sat down next to her and held her willing her strength into the trembling girl. Buffy kneed in front of her love and hugged her knees. "Will, baby, give her time. Will, if you want, I can make her accept us."

"How ... can ... you ... do that?" Willow sobbed.

"Willow, I can enter her mind and tweak her a bit and remove her inhibitions and prejudices."

"Thank ... you, ... Buff, ... but ... I ... don't ... want ... you ... playing ... with ... my mom's ... head. Okay?" Willow sobbed.

"Sure, Will, we have to hustle guys. Let's get the essentials and we come back with a U-Haul tomorrow."

They loaded several boxes and then headed to Vamp House, Buffy's name for the place. Tiffany said, "Buffy, you can make people do things they don't want to?"

Buffy replied, "Tiffany, I haven't made you do anything, you didn't want to do. Neither has anyone else today. But, yes I can do just that. Willow can do a lot of things, too. She is now the mightiest Witch on the Planet. Or will be after tonight. You are involved with two of the most dangerous people there are, but never to you. We need you. We will be fighting beings that will require that we lose our true selves. We will be depending on you to bring us back. You will have a thankless job. When we are not ourselves, you will have to take some abuse, but you have to know we love you, otherwise we couldn't trust you with this responsibility."

Willow said, "Tiffany, if you want out say so now and we will drive you home, because after tonight there is no out for any of us."

"I'm in. I have been a selfish bitch all my life. I used my looks and intelligence to manipulate and control the beautiful people. Then I used them to torture and humiliate everyone I thought inferior to me. When I saw you today my only thought was how can I use these weirdoes to get me out of this. When I saw you today my only thought was how can I use these weirdoes to get me out of this. I didn't care how I had to get you to do it.

Today, you guys showed me what I did to others and shamed me. I have been stripped of all that I was. I could never go back to my old life.

Plus, I have finally found out what love is. You guys have had loving and giving parents. I never had that. Except for my sisters, you two are the first people who I knew loved me. I have to stay," said Tiffany

Willow looked at the distress on Buffy's face and said, "How are you Buffy? You don't look well."

"Tiffany you drive. Willow and I need to talk in the back seat. Willow, I'm having difficulty controlling the Demon in me. Between your actions and your mother's actions, the Demon is screaming for satisfaction. You have no idea how hard he is to control. The things, he demands of me. Had the Demon been in control, you would have suffered at your mother's house. You should hear some of things; it wants me to do to you. Willow, give me your hand and let me show you."

Remember what your mother said, "Willow, I have always raised you to follow your own path. I have tried to be understanding and supportive. If you had come to me saying you were a pothead, I could have accepted that. I could have accepted Oz; he looks Jewish. And I like his music. But you have made you path and you must follow it. But know this, I can't deal with this. There is too much bad karma. Get your things and go. As long as you are with this slayer person, you are not to talk to me. You are dead to me, now. You have everything in your room. You have three days to get it. Then, I will have everything left burned. The room will be repainted. If any of you see me on the street, walk the other way."

This is what the Demon wanted to do. "Bitch, I will teach you how to walk the other way."

The Demon would seize your mother's attention and lock it. "Look and learn, Mother."

The Demon seizes Willow and kisses her passionately. Willow responds. The Demon draws out the submissive Willow. The Possessed Buffy starts ripping off the top layer of Willow's clothes down to the corset with stockings and garter belt. She points out the tattoos and says, "See she wears my marks proudly. Right now, she is totally embarrassed and humiliated in front of her mother, but look how wet she is."

Reaching down to Willow's crotch, Buffy unsnaps the corset and puts two fingers into the redhead's wet slit. Willow purrs with the contact. Buffy roughly massages the wet slit and removes her fingers and seductively licks a finger. Then she puts both fingers into Willow's mouth. Then the fingers go back into the vagina. Then, the Dark Buffy removes them and brings them to Willow's mother and puts them to her lips, who begins to suck her daughter's juices. Willow's mother starts to have tears running down her cheeks. The Demon then says, "Tiffany undress yourself and then the mother here. Inspect her and she if she is enjoying the spectacle."

The Dark Buffy goes back to her submissive and cups her breasts, "See the marks and bruises, she loved getting them. Willow, tell your mother how got these and what happened when you got them," she ordered as she roughly massaged the sore breasts.

"Yes, Mistress, the red marks are from a rose thorn switch, which my Mistress was kind enough to correct me with. Each stroke made me cummmm. The bruises were made by a coat hanger that the Mistress had Tiffany correct me with. I wanted to cum with each stroke, but the Mistress wouldn't let me. So I wanted for permission to cum."

"Slave do you want to cum now."

"Yes Mistress."

The Dark Buffy got a candle from the dining room and lit it. "Willow, you may not cum or scream."

"Yes, Mistress."

The Dark Buffy drips hot wax all over Willow's sore breasts and nipples. Then she drips it on her expose nether lips and clit. Finally she blows out the candle and shoves it up Willow's rear hole and says, "Tiffany, how is mother enjoying the show?"

"She is very excited, Mistress."

"Good make her cum in your mouth ten times."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Willow watch your mother. While you are watch, fuck yourself in the ass with the candle. You may cum after your mother has come all ten times."

"Yes, Mistress."

The Dark Buffy watched the scene and noticed that the mother had her eyes closed. She walked behind the mother on the couch and started roughly massaging her breasts. "Open your eyes and look at your daughter. Isn't she beautiful?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" she asked as she pinched the woman's nipples and bite her neck hard.

"Yes, Mistress."

"She turns you on. I know I saw it in your mind. When she was younger, you would make up reasons to spank her bare bottom with your hand. You have her take off her pants and panties and spank her. Then you go in the bathroom and whack off. You got nervous, so you stopped spanking her. But you couldn't stay away. You would come in her room at night after she was asleep and watch her. Then you would whack yourself to sleep in your room. One night really scared you. The night Willow came home drunk. She had vomited on herself so had to clean her up. You took off her clothes and gave her a bath. While you drying her off she passed out. So you had to carry her to bed, but she was dreaming a wet dream and kissed you on the lips thinking you were dream lover. You responded with your tongue and by fingering her to orgasm. This scared the hell out of you. So you put her down and ran to your room. Where you whacked yourself off, while sucking the cum from you hand. Isn't that true?"

"Yes, Mistress," the mother sobbed with shame.

"You must be punished and here it is. When even you see something that reminds you of romance, you will think of that night with your daughter. This will make you so hot. Then you will remember it is your daughter and you will feel shame, but the desire will not leave. This will continue until you cannot function anymore. Then, you come to me for relief. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How many times have you cum?"

"Nine, Mistress."

"You will not cum until I say so."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Willow, you may cum, when I give your mother permission to come."

The Dark Buffy started pushing two large needles through each of the mother's nipples. The mother whimpered in pain. She, then, started heating one of the needles. When the tip was red hot. She pulled it out searing the hole open. She repeated process on the other nipple. She, then, attached two gold hoops to the woman's nipples. "I had gotten those for Willow, but I can get her another pair. Lay down on the couch."

Tiffany didn't miss a lick as the woman lay upon the couch. She handed Tiffany a candle, "Here Tiffany, satisfy yourself. Now, mother, I am going to sit on your face, you will eat me good. When, I cum, everyone else may cum." The Dark Buffy placed her vagina over the mother's face and she started licking and sucking her new mistress. Soon the Dark Buffy was having an orgasm, which released everyone to cum freely, which they did.

Buffy broke the link and said, "See, Will, what happens when you disobey me. Let that serve as your punishment."

"Buffy, I never knew my mother had those feelings about me."

"Don't believe the Demon, Will, he lies. He can plant such memories in people. So that may or may not have been true. I would take it as a lie."

"Thank you, Buffy."

They hugged and stayed huddled together until they reached their new home.

PART 11

Joyce and Giles were the first to arrive. It didn't appear anyone was home, except for the car in the driveway and the glow of a candle through the window. They knocked on the door. Tiffany answered the door and said, "Hi, Mr. Giles, please come in, Buffy and Willow are downstairs getting everything ready for the ritual. Buffy said for you to stay up here, but to go over this book and here's a flashlight to read by. Hi, you must be Mrs. Summers, soon to be Mrs. Giles, I hear. Oh, I'm talking and not letting you in. I am so nervous," she said as let them in the front door.

They entered a dark house. Giles turned on the flashlight and read the title, 'The Book of Truth'. He read the spell name, 'The Spell of Truth in Love.' Tiffany led him the stairs so he could sit down to read; there were no chairs upstairs, yet. Joyce said, "Tiffany, how does your mother feel about all this?"

"Well, I think she wasn't sober enough for everything to register, yet. You want a Coke. I have an ice chest of them."

"Yes, that would be nice, thank you."

"Diet or Regular. Leaded or unleaded?"

"Diet leaded."

Tiffany went to get the Coke. Tiffany loved playing hostess. It was one of her responsibilities, so she took it very seriously. Cordelia and Xander were the last to arrive. Xander had gone to the airport to pick her up. Cordelia nearly dropped her suitcase when she saw Tiffany in a very smutty outfit. Tiffany was a fashion queen and here she was dressed like a $25 streetwalker. Cordelia was definitely confused.

At that moment, Willow arrived. "We're ready. Listen, the ritual you are about to participate in is complex and dangerous for anyone that participates in it. Your true love will be revealed to you completely. You will no secrets from each other. Your masks and true feelings will be revealed. You will be laid bare before the person who hurt you the most.

Buffy and I have no alternative but to go forward. Tiffany has chosen. Now each of you must choose. If you enter the sanctuary, there is no turning back. I can tell you know your soul mate is here now. Buffy has searched your souls and knows your hearts. But this type of bonding is hard to handle. It means a physical, emotional and moral lifetime commitment."

Each one of them looked into the eyes of each other. They knew who was meant for whom. Cordelia spoke, "Look, Xander, isn't my soul mate. He was my worst mistake in my life. He goes after anything who winks at him. He's cheated on me with half the girls in town. Why would I even consider him my soul mate?"

Xander smilingly quips, "I think the lady doest protest too much. Cordy, no one said who was whose soul mate. Frankly, I was hoping for Mrs. Summers or maybe Tiffany. But it looks you're it."

Cordy slapped him and broke into tears. Xander hugged her and said, "Cordy, I have made so many mistakes, but know this I have never known love or passion, like I have with you. I am willing if you are. People can search all their lives for the one and never find them. We have a chance to know for sure."

Cordelia looked up into his eyes and kissed him passionately. Tiffany said, "Guys you can get a room later. We have to get started."

They broke their embrace and went down the stairs. Giles and Joyce had already made their decision. Oz started down the stairs, but was stopped by Willow who said; "You will only find pain down those stairs, Oz."

With a pained expression, he said as continued down the stairs, "I know."

Willow called out, "Spare yourself."

Oz answered, "I can't."

Willow told the darkness, "Then, spare me."

The room was light with dozens of candles. A complex drawing on the floor with several arcane symbols woven within its pattern occupied most of the floor. Buffy motioned every around the symbol into prearranged seats.

Willow, Buffy and Tiffany sat within the symbol. Buffy drove a dagger into the concrete floor and Tiffany grabbed the handle. At the first striking of midnight, Willow motioned to Giles, who stood and started chanting repeatedly, "Cred-dô ceisd. Anam a anam. Seis a seis. Mothaich anam. Mothaich ceisd."

A blue light started emanating from each symbol. The symbols of light started dancing and merging and combining with each chant. Soon, the light passed from one person to another until it hit Giles, who then stopped chanting.

Cordelia and Xander looked at each and heard each other's souls talking,

"Cordy, I am shamed by my treatment of you. How can I make it up to you? I will never do it again."

A third strange and eerie voice started whispering into Cordelia's ear, 'You know what you want to do to him. You want to make him suffer for what he did to you. You want to make him beg your forgiveness. You want him on his knees.'

Cordelia said, "Yes, you can make it up to me Xander. You get on your knees and beg my forgiveness."

Xander saw no harm in it so he got to his knees and begged, "Please, forgive me, Cordy.'

The voice said, 'Now, that you have him there, why not make him crawl. Why not make him kiss you feet and suck your toes. He humiliated you. You must humiliate him. Tell you how to do it. Start by having him taking off his clothes.'

'Xander, why don't we get horizontal. Take off your clothes.'

Xander, always a victim of his hormones, stripped off his clothes as rapidly as he could.

Xander, then, noticed that Cordelia was dress differently. He wondered when she had changed. She was dressed in a leather corset with thigh boots and 5-inch stiletto heels. She was holding a cat of nine tails. Xander felt the whip across his back and cried in pain. "Xander, you must pay for the pain you caused me. You must pay for the humiliation you caused me. Pain for pain. Humiliation for humiliation. Now, lick my boots. And don't miss a spot. And run your hand over the smooth leather. Come on, Xander, you know you want to."

Xander snaked out his tongue and started licking the right boot while running his hand over the leather-covered calves of his love. She was right. He deserved this. He should be worshipping this goddess. His penis was hard as a rock. Droplets of precum were dripping off his penis.

Cordelia didn't need anymore prompting. The whip lashed across his back several times. Suddenly, she pushed him down onto his back, which was very tender. He winced in pain. But his penis was slick with his excretions. Cordelia pressed her heel against Xander's chest, drawing blood. "Your mine and no one else's, Xander boy, no more playing around or cut these off," she says as puts her heel to his crotch.

Xander winces in pain as he says, "Yes, ma'am."

Cordelia stoops and puts his penis inside her and rides him slowly. As Cordelia feels he nearing climax, she stops and says, "Not yet, plow boy, ladies first, last and always."

"Yes, ma'am."

She rode him harder and harder. She was nearly there. She leaned forward and drove her tongue into his mouth, because she was about to explode. When she did explode, Xander was right behind her.

They awoke lying next to each other in a passionate embrace. The Demon was screaming for them to continue for Cordelia to go farther. But they were oblivious to his screams. They were oblivious to their surroundings. All they saw was each other.

Giles and Joyce looked at each other and heard each other's souls talking,

"Joyce, why did you take so long to tell me about our baby? I had thought you were angry with me and that you were still blaming me for everything. I did not choose Buffy. I wish it were not necessary for there to be a Slayer. However, I thank God every day, that is Buffy, because with Power comes responsibility and Buffy is the most responsible teenager I have ever met."

"You love her, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. I love her like a father loves a daughter. I look at her and think of her as the child I wished had. I take pride in her as a father should take pride in his daughter. Yes, I love her, because she trusts and believes in me. I love her, because see sided with me against the Watchers. She knows right from wrong and fights for it. Yes, I love her with a parent's love. I love you as my life mate and mother of my children."

"My first husband never made me feel passion, like you do. You are Giles and you are Slasher. You are proper and a rogue. Yet, I know you will love me as both. You love with the tenderness of Giles and the passion of Slasher."

"Yes, but first we must merge my two halves. Slasher must never come forth unbidden ever again."

"How do I help?"

"You must find Slasher and draw him to you. There will be only one way to convince him. You must yield to him. It will not be pretty and soft. He is not that type of person. We are linked once you have Slasher hold on to him. I will come and merge with him. Together we will control him forever."

Joyce left to find Slasher. Rupert sat and waited. He hadn't waiting long before he heard a voice call out. "Hello, Rupert."

"Hello, Ethan. I knew you would come. That why I sent her away."

"Slasher is out there. She will find him."

"I know, but I could have found him as well. However, I knew if I were to control him, I would have to purge you from my soul."

"Rupert, you can't forget me. We meant too much to each other."

"More me to you than you to me, but who said I forget you. I said I had to purge you from my soul. I will never know happiness as long as you are here. You can be in memory, but not in my soul."

"But Rupert, you have no soul. You gave it away a long time ago."

"No he didn't," said a voice from the shadows, "Here's the 4-1-1. You're not welcome here. If you don't go, we'll make you go and the real Ethan would not like that at all. See, what we do to you on the spiritual plane, he feels on the reality plane. Isn't that right, Will?"

"Well, sorta Buff, but I can teach you the technical stuff later."

"Okay, Giles go find mom, she's going to need you. We will take care of this guy."

Ethan started to run, but stopped as Willow chanted in the ancient tongues. Buffy walked over to the spiritual Ethan and said, "Do you feel her power? Isn't it something? You know we have merged our inner selves. I am Buffy. I am the Satyr. But most of important to you is I am the Slayer. The Demon, which I have harnessed, has stripped away all my worries and my inhibitions. So, nothing will hold back the Slayer any longer. The Master would be no match for me now. So Ethan go away and never return. The next time we meet you die. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes, but you know I can't rest while you live."

"So be it," Buffy said as she ripped out his throat.

"Buffy, that won't kill the real Ethan. It will give a very sore throat and he won't be able to talk for a month or so. But it didn't kill him."

"I know Will, but I still have to soothe the Demon every once and while."

"Oh, time to go. I have to talk to Oz. Tiffany pull us back."

Joyce searched the Shadows in the Void for several hours until she came to a bedroom. It was Giles's bedroom, the place where their child was conceived. There upon the bed lay Slasher. He looked like Giles in a tight tee shirt with tight leather slacks. A pack of cigarettes was rolled in the sleeve of his shirt. He was smoking one nonchalantly. "Hello, Baby, come to play some more?" he asked as he held up a pair of handcuffs.

"Baby, wants to be on top," she said in her best infant voice.

Suddenly, she found herself cuffed spread-eagled to the bed. Slasher showed her a knife and said, "Sorry, Babe, not this time."

Slasher put the point of the blade on her lower lip. Joyce licked along the length of the blade as it touched her lip. Slowly, he cut one button from her blouse at a time. Then he cut the blouse away. Next, he cut the bra from her and blindfolded her with it.

Joyce could feel the knife tip trace circles around her nipples and breast. Her hard nipples were leaking milk, which she could feel Slasher was licking away. She could feel the hot stickiness between her legs. He could feel him cutting away her skirt and panties.

Slasher looked between her legs and could see the flood of passion leaking between her legs. He took the handle of his knife and stuck in Joyce's mouth, which she sucked and licked like a penis. He could wait any longer. So he straddled her face and jammed it into her eager mouth. She almost gagged, but controlled her reflex. He was wildly pumping her mouth, going deep into her throat. He exploded into her mouth. She was forced to swallow or drown in his orgasm. She kept sucking his penis drawing every ounce of sperm out of him. He said, "Your turn."

He unlocked the cuffs and laid on the bed. She started working his penis to get it hard. She stroked it gently. Then she started licking it. Then she took it into her mouth and started sucking it. Soon, he had another boner.

Joyce mounted him and started riding him. A voice started whispering to her, "Let go. Orgasm."

But she knew instinctively, she had to wait. She didn't know for what, but she knew she had to wait. Suddenly, she felt another weight on the bed, but before she could look around she felt him enter her nether hole. She felt so full. One in each hole, she was the center of a sandwich. It was Giles behind her saying, "Okay, cum with me ... Feel it ... I'm almost there ... now!" And all three of them released their orgasm.

They awoke lying next to each other in a passionate embrace. The Demon was screaming in the agony of its failure. But they were oblivious to his screams. They were oblivious to their surroundings. All they saw was each other.

Buffy, Willow and Tiffany looked at one another and heard each other's souls talking,

"Tiffany, don't let go of that knife. You will be tempted many times, but you must stay anchored. Are you 5 by 5?" asked Buffy.

"Yes, Mistress."

Buffy kissed Tiffany and was gone. Willow kissed Tiffany. "This will make it easier," she said as she attached a small mystic tether to the knife handle and around Tiffany's wrist, "To remove the tether, all you have to do tell it to release. But don't do that until you are sure we have returned. There will be many false images. Go with your heart not your mind." Willow touched Tiffany's cheek tenderly and was gone.

Tiffany sat for several hours before she ventured to release the knife handle. She had to let the blood start flowing in her hand again. She mentally thanked Willow for his foresightedness. An hour or so later, she stood to let the blood flow through her legs. Boredom was becoming her first enemy. She had to stay awake. She saw the comfortable bed in Buffy's old room. She wished she could lie down for a little while.

A voice temptingly said, "I think the tether will reach. Why don't you go lie down for a little while."

Tiffany smiled weak try. If this were worst of the temptations, this would be a snap. Suddenly, Buffy appeared and said, "I lost Will. Call her back. Hurry."

Tiffany started to respond, but it didn't seem right. So she said, "How did you get here, Mistress? I didn't feel your pull. Willow said that I would feel a pull. So, I ask again. How did you get here?"

The image faded and Tiffany felt pride at avoiding another trap. Suddenly, there was Buffy standing there in her leathers with a big bull whip. She started whipping Tiffany trying to drive her away from the dagger. Each slash ripped through Tiffany's clothing, while deeply slicing her body.

Tiffany grabbed the dagger and curled herself around it. Her back was raw and bleeding, but Tiffany held on. Tiffany could feel the blood oozing down her back, but she still held on to the dagger. Suddenly the whipping stopped, but the pain didn't.

The pain was agonizing. She lied curled around the dagger for what seemed like an eternity. She, then, felt a cooling salve being applied to her back. It felt so good. It felt sensual. The whipping had stirred some of her sexual embers, but the salve was making Tiffany wet with desire. "Tiffany, who did this to you? We've been calling for hours. We managed to pull ourselves back by using you as a tether, but it was hard. You'll have to do better than this," said Willow.

"Tiffany, you can let go now," said Buffy, "It's over."

Tiffany uncurled from the dagger slowly. Her body was one big bruise. She was naked except for some fragments of her clothes. Buffy and Willow were standing over her with concerned faces. 'Something wasn't right. The love for her wasn't in their eyes. Did something go wrong?' thought Tiffany.

She was having trouble concentrating. The pain was so intense. "Willow, how did it go with Oz? He took it well, huh? I told you he would."

"He took it fine, no problem with anyone. Let go, so we can get back to reality and take care of you."

"You're not Willow. Oz will not take this well. I never told Willow he would," she said as she repositioned herself around the dagger to protect her link to her lovers. The lashing started anew.

Willow watched as Buffy ripped the throat out of the astral projection of Ethan Rayne. Willow could only shake her head.

"Buffy, that won't kill the real Ethan. It will give a very sore throat and he won't be able to talk for a month or so. But it didn't kill him."

"I know Will, but I still have to soothe the Demon every once and while."

"Oh, time to go. I have to talk to Oz. Tiffany pull us back." Tiffany felt the pull despite the pain. She cleared her mind of the pain as the whip continued to rain down strokes upon her exposed back. But she willed them back.

Buffy materialized and saw a duplicate of her whipping Tiffany mercilessly. Willow began to cry from the sight of her wife's back. Buffy walked up to duplicate and kissed it passionately on the lips and it was merged with her.

PART 12

Oz was in Willow's bedroom. She was in bed sleeping. He was coming from the bathroom. He looked at her naked form and was aroused. He went to her bed and sat beside her. He pulled back the cover and looked at her naked form.

"Oz," she said, "If we do this you will know the happiness that we could have had together. You never forget this act. Think hard on what you do."

Oz didn't think. He held her passionately and kissed her with a kiss that willed possession. He took in her luscious body and generous curves. His hands moved about her with the sole purpose of arousing her pleasure. He would make her, his own. He would give her so much pleasure, she would never leave him again.

Then, he found her pleasure center and entered it with two fingers. While, using his thumb on her clitoris, he fingered her vagina. She orgasmed and orgasmed. But that was not enough. He needed to possess her. He needed to own her. He needed her to crawl back to him and leave Buffy.

From one drawer he got two vibrators and a jar of petroleum jelly. From another drawer he got a dark scarf and some bobby pins. From another drawer he took out some candles and matches. He lit the candles and placed them by the tables on each side of the bed. He, then, turned out the lights. "Willow, ask me to feed you your own juices."

"Oz ... Oz ... Ple ... Pleassse ... feeeed meee myownjuices."

Oz sat on the bed and blindfolded the over-stimulated girl. "Where do I get the juices, Will?"

"Frommyprivates."

"From your what?"

"My cunt, pleeeeeeaseeeeeee."

Oz leaned over Willow and pressed his lips against her's. Willow's mouth opened inviting Oz's tongue. Oz used every tongue trick he had ever used or read about. Oz's hand started caressing the girl's firm young, occasionally pinching the girl's nipples. While one hand continued to torment Willow's breast, Oz's other hand started trailing down Willow's lightly covered belly to her sweating thighs. Oz massaged one thigh, then the other.

The bedspread was so soaked that the fluid had formed a puddle. The spread couldn't absorb any more. Carefully, Oz wet his fingers with fresh fluid. He stopped kissing Willow and offered the young woman his fingers. Willow sucked and licked Oz's fingers long after they were free of her own girl juices.

Oz started passionately kissing Willow's mouth again while tormenting the young woman's nipples. Suddenly, Oz stopped everything. Willow let out an exasperated sigh. Oz picked up a knife from her end table. Oz began the run the edge of the knife over the girl's naked body, first between Willow's breasts, then over the girl's stomach. A gasping moan escaped Willow's lips.

Willow beg, "Please, Oz. Please, let me cummmmmm!!!!"

In answer, Oz cut away a piece of the wet bedspread to gag the helpless girl. "Will, when I take that gag off you will answer my one question. Then you say nothing else until I tell you to talk. Do you understand? Shake your head to answer."

Willow shook her head yes. Oz took one bobby pin and put it on Willow's left nipple. Willow moaned into the gag. Then Oz put a pin on the right nipple. This time Willow gave a semi-scream. Finally, Oz removed the blindfold.

"Will, look at me," ordered Oz while holding the girl's chin.

Oz leaned forward until his eyes were inches from Willow's eyes. "Will, if you cum now, you'll become my sex slave, forever. Do you want to cum?"

Oz removed the gag and Willow said, "YES!!!!!!"

Oz smiled and replaced the blindfold and the gag.

Willow could feel Oz's fingers probing her anus. She could feel Oz forcing some sort of lubrication into her exposed hole. Suddenly, Willow could feel something thick, hard and plastic was being forced into her rear hole.

Willow arched her back in obvious pain, but she couldn't escape from the probing dildo. Slowly, Willow could feel the plastic phallus pushed deeper and deeper into her bowels. 'I'm being torn apart. I can feel the tearing flesh. The PAIN!!!'

Soon, Willow could feel the pain easing and being replaced by something else. Willow was starting to feel pleasure. The ecstasy was returning, she could feel it. Suddenly, Willow felt the probe in her bowels start to vibrate. Then, the probe was gone. Willow felt lose. Then, Willow felt the dildo being shoved into her hole the full length instantly. Willow felt her orgasm nearly release. She knew one more shove and she would explode.

But the probe just stayed slowly vibrating, not enough to start Willow's much needed orgasm, but enough to let her know it was there. Willow felt Oz rise from the bed. She heard him walk away. She heard him open and close the door. Desperately, Willow fought against her bonds. She had to get release. Soon, she realized the struggle was useless. Willow was exhausted. She was forced to relax.

However, the constant vibrating kept the tormented girl on the edge of the orgasm that she desperately needed. All she could think was, 'Where is Oz?'

Oz could sense that one more stroke of the vibrator would send Willow over the edge. He didn't want that, not yet anyway. Oz had an idea of how she could cool the girl down a bit and make this last a little longer. Oz had never even fantasized about being such a cruel tease, but she loved it. Oz was hotter than he had ever been in his life.

Oz got up and went to the kitchen. There he got several ice cubes. When he got back to her bedroom, Willow was struggling against her bonds. Willow's sleek body glistened with perspiration. Willow's vagina was gushing fluid. A large puddle was beneath the helpless girl's arched back.

Willow probably hadn't even noticed he was back. So, he decided to watch the show from just inside the closed door. After several minutes of struggle, the exhausted woman relaxed. Willow's only movement was spasms coming from her stomach muscles. Oz crept over to the prone, helpless girl.

First Oz held a single ice cube several inches over Willow's left breast. A single drop hit Willow's exposed breast. Oz could almost see it sizzle and evaporate on Willow's inflame breast. The drop made Willow jump a bit and a grunt escaped her lips. Then two drops came, then three, then a steady almost rhymic series of drops teased and tortured the young woman's body. Oz let the melting ice cube fall between Willow's breast and it slid on a trail of melted ice down her belly. Willow jumped and the ice cube slid off her side and rested right by Willow's side.

Willow felt Oz sit down on the bed. Willow felt an ice cube being rubbed all over her inflamed thighs. Another ice cube was being rubbed over her breasts and exposed nipples. Willow could feel her orgasm withdrawing. Yet, Willow could feel her excitement building. The constant vibrating in her rear and the cold ice cubes were driving Willow insane.

Finally, the ice cubes stopped. For several seconds, Willow couldn't feel anything but the constant vibrating in her rear. Then, Willow felt a drop of something very hot nearing her left breast. Then it touched her exposed breast and it burned the helpless woman. Willow wanted to scream in pain, but the gag prevented it.

Whatever it was cooled and dried on her skin while scorching it. Then, there was another drop and then another. Each one inducing more pain. But Willow could feel her orgasm returning. It was building again. A voice in buried deep in her psyche was shocked that she could be excited by pain. Now, a steady stream of the hot fluid trailed down Willow's taunt stomach toward her vagina. It stopped at her pelvis and was saturating Willow's public hairs. Suddenly it stopped raining the hot fluid. Willow was at the edge again.

Willow could feel Oz's hot breath by her ear, "Willow, Earth to Willow. That was hot wax, Will. I'm letting it dry. Then, I'm going to tear it off. You're going to lose most of your public hair. While it's drying, I going into the bathroom and getting your razor and shaving cream. We're going to finish the job that the wax has started."

Willow could feel the tears running down her cheeks. Her only thoughts were, 'I don't care how, but I have to cummmm. Soon, Oz, pleeeeassssse.'

Oz went into the bathroom. That session with the ice and the wax had really turned him on. Oz could hardly control himself now. Oz had to release them both soon, but he wanted to do one more thing. He wanted to remove that curly red bush around his pet's slit. Oz wanted a bare pussy to eat. Oz knew he had to be careful. The slightest tweak of Willow's clit would ignite his pet's flames.

First, Willow felt the wax being slowing peeled off her breasts and stomach. Then, Willow felt the wax being ripped from her pelvis, along with most of her pubic hair. It was a sharp pain, but pain was no stranger to Willow this night. Next, Willow felt a warm foam being spread over her pelvic area. By moving her torso, Willow tried to get Oz to tweak her clit. It didn't work. Next, she felt the razor scraping away the foam and remaining hairs. Lastly, she felt a warm wash cloth clean up the rest of the soapy mess.

Willow could feel Oz blowing lightly onto her clit and vagina. Willow desperately tried to arch her back enough to force contact, but Oz was too far away. Suddenly, Oz removed the blindfold. Oz held my head up so Willow could see her exposed vagina and the red blotches around her beasts and on her stomach. Willow didn't care. "Will, I'm going to remove your gag. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING or I will quit right here."

Oz removed the gag. Then, Oz showed Willow a huge dildo. "This is sixteen inches long and 3 inches thick. It is exactly twice as big as the one I used on your ass. Open your mouth I want to see how much you can throat before I gag you. Relax. Breathe. Here's some more. Relax your throat. Suck it in. You've done this before. I can tell. More than half. I am impressed. Now, let me pull this out of your mouth."

"Willow, do you want me to shove this into your pussy? Remember no talking."

Willow shook her head yes vigorously. "Good. You may yell when you orgasm. Otherwise not a sound. Now, look into my eyes, Will."

Willow looked into Oz's eyes with anticipation. Willow could barely breathe. She thought, 'What is he waiting for?'

Oz could see the question in her eyes. That was the signal he had been waiting for. Oz forcefully shoved that huge dildo's full length into Willow. It tore her vagina a bit, but it gave Willow what she wanted most. Willow exploded. Every stroke caused another explosion. And with each orgasm, Willow gave an animalistic scream.

Oz removed the dildo and caressed and sucked Willow's clit, nursing out one more orgasm. Willow went limp. Oz could see she was near unconsciousness. However, Oz hadn't cum.

Oz could hammer nails with his penis. He had to have release. Oz straddled the exhausted girl's face and put his penis into her mouth. Willow took the ten-inch penis into her mouth and sucked on it three times and Oz exploded. Each suck from Willow caused a blast of semen. Oz had never felt anything like it. Willow tried desperately to drink every drop of fluid, but it was too much.

Finally, Oz rolled off Willow. Oz untied her. Then, Oz pulled the spent girl into his arms. They nestled into each other's caress and feel asleep.

When Oz woke up, Willow was gone. Oz looked everywhere for Willow. He could not find her. Finally he called her name.

"Hello, Oz I'm here."

"Were did you go? I thought..."

"Oz, that wasn't me. That was a reflection of the me you thought wanted. It was actually a reflection of me when Buffy and I embraced the Demon. It was the Demon that guided you in your actions. You succumbed to the Demon. I warned you. The reflection warned you. You will now carry this memory forever. You will long for its reality, but you will never achieve it. I never wanted this to happen. I tried to prevent it, but it had to be.

I can see many things. It had to be Oz. I was chosen to the Grand Witch. And the Grand Witch must be in the control of another. In the past, the Grand Witch was a slave. The Grand Witch can never have complete control. You have no idea of the power that I can wield. Such power can corrupt. That is why the Grand Witch must be enslaved to another with the power of the light. That person cannot be independent either. Hence, we are triumvirate.

You will receive a lot of strength soon. You will now be a great warrior for the light, but not here. I see a future of great battles and many victories. But happiness will always allude you. I wish you had chosen differently. We all have free will. It may help you to know I had a chance to evade this destiny, but it would have meant your death. So, I chose life for you and my present destiny. I will do what I can for Oz, but you have chosen a very rough path."

Then she was gone. Oz fell to his knees and cried.

Oz awoke alone with tears clouding his eyes. The Demon was laughing at his failure. All Oz could see was his failure.

"Willow we heard you answer. So, you have made you choice. The spell you seek is in the 'White Book of Fey.' Good Luck, Grand Witch."

"What was that about Willow?"

"I sought a spell to cure Oz. If Oz isn't cured, you will kill him before the end of the year. I could not live with that."

"Willow, you could have gone back and chose to stay. I am moved."

"Buffy, you did the same."

"From this point forward, I make all the decisions is that understood."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tiffany makes all the household choices. She is the anchor. She is the wife. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Come. We must heal Tiffany."

"Yes, Mistress."

They kneeled by the hurting girl and placed her gently between them and starting let their powers flow through each other.

Buffy, Tiffany and Willow awoke lying next to each other in a passionate embrace. The Demon was screaming in the agony of its failure. But they were oblivious to his screams. They were oblivious to their surroundings. All they saw was each other.

Oz watched as the merged souls broke their embraces and returned to their respective shells. Tears of joy and sorrow streamed down his cheeks. No one was watching him. No one was comforting him. Xander had Cordelia. Giles had Joyce. Buffy, Willow and Tiffany had each other. Oz felt empty and alone. His true love was merged with another. He turned and left without any good byes.

She walked over to Tiffany and held her in her arms cradling her. She stroked her hair, while cooing soothing tones. "You did well, Baby. You did well. You'll be all right. Willow can you help her," Buffy said with welling tears.

"Certainly," said Willow as she held out her arms and mumbled a few words and Tiffany was healed of her injuries, but she couldn't remove the memory of the pain.

"Tiffany can you continue. I know we said you couldn't back out once you entered the circle, but I now know much more than I did. I could get you out and you would never have to go through that again," said Willow.

"Is this another test? I will not let go. They are depending on me. They trust me. No one has every trusted me before. And I will not let them down. So go away if you a vision, because I will no go. I love them. They are my life."

Buffy brought Tiffany's lips to hers and kissed her passionately. Tiffany burst into tears and said, "Buffy, you're here. I love you. Hold me. It was so horrible, but I held on. I got you back. I am so happy to see you both."

"Shhhh, you did fine, my wife. You did fine," cooed Buffy.

Willow dropped to her knees and embraced them both and chanted repeated, "Triùir, tree mraane, Ny Tree Reeaghyn cur stiagh er egin, troordy vraae poosit fys er unnaneys."

A glow of pure white surrounded them. They seemed to merge into one being for a second and then they were three again. Willow stood up and said, "I must see Oz. He's looking for and calling me"

Buffy looked at her and Willow could see her question, "No, I must do this alone."

Together, Tiffany and Buffy said, "I know."

Then Willow was gone.

Standing before Buffy was an Angel of the Light, who said, "Hello, Buffy, every mortal is given the gift of free will. This is the time of your choosing. Most mortals are free to choose their path their entire life. However, there are a select few, such as you and Willow, who are only given one choice. That is because you have been shown the truth. They must decide for themselves. You can renounce being the Slayer. All that has happen will not happen. All that has been done will be undone. You will not come to Sunnydale. You never meet any of these people. Your parents will stay together and you will grow into your dream life of prom queen and homecoming parties. Another will have to live the life you have lead and solved the problems you have solved. So, you must choose. You may ask three questions. I will tell you if I may answer them."

"If I choose to renounce being the Slayer will Jenny live."

"That is possible timeline."

"Will I lose Willow and Tiffany?"

"Of course."

"Who would be the new Slayer?"

"You already know."

"Cordelia Chase."

"You have had your answers. Now, choose."

Buffy looked at the beaten body of Tiffany and remembered her sacrifice. She remembered all the pain she had endured at her failures. She remembered Cordelia's valiant aide during homecoming. She, now, knew she loved Cordelia as a great friend and could not let her suffer as she had. Her only answer could be, "I'm the Slayer."

The Angel entered her form and she knew she was three as one. She was Buffy. She was the Demon. She was the Slayer. But Buffy was in control.

Oz looked at Willow and heard his soul talking.

End of 'Blood of the Satyr.'