Title: Bitter Suite

Author: Me

Rating: NC17

Disclaimer: I don't own them.

Summery: Don't have one right now, but will a promise of smut tide you over till I do?

Pairing: Spike/Xander

Warnings: None

Feedback: Yes please:)

Archive: If you want it, take it, just tell me wheres it's going.

A/N: I havn't seen much of this seasons shows, or last seasons for that matter, and I can't really remember the season before that, so this is pretty much going to AU.

A/N: I'm just kinda letting the story go wherever it goes right now, so bare with me, it'll start making sense soon.

 

Bitter Suite

by Me

The ground is hard beneath him; wet but warm with an early summer rain that trickles like tear drops from the roofs and dark sky. Distantly he wonders if the drops taste like tears, and imagines he can taste the bitterness of them; of his own, could he cry. His tears would be bitter he was sure.

Forehead on folded arms he watches idly as a trickle of blood hits the pavement between his spread knees, and spiders between the cracks and crevices, and he realizes he should be happy, thankful even, because this just makes it easier to go. To leave. To never look back. All of this only justifies the inevitably outcome. It just pushes him along.

Distantly, outside the little haven of his own knees pulled to his chest, his folded arms, and the wet concrete behind his back and beneath him, he hears a car roar by, before glancing up at the sharp sound of screeching tires and the silence that follows.

For a moment the car idles in the middle of the empty street, it’s engines purring softly, it’s taillights two glowing eyes in the dark of night, before it backs up, stopping right before him, a few feet spared between the curb and the car.

Slowly the window whirs down.

"Going somewhere?"

From behind the wheel a familiar gaze meets his and he nods because he is going, so he’s got to be going somewhere.

"Where?"

"Anywhere" he replies, and he smiles. "Me too, want a ride?"

Nodding he stands, makes his way to the car on shaky legs and climbs in, and they burn rubber as they take off when the light turns green.

As they ride he let’s his head fall back on the headrest, silent until he notices they’re just at the city limits of the back way out. "You know, you can see the whole town from here if you want one last look".

Smirking, blues eyes never leaving the road, hands steady on the wheel, he reply’s above the roaring engine, "Nah, never look back Xan, never look back".

END PART 1

TCB?