Angel’s Slavery Interlude: A Day In The Life Of A Slave Pet

Author: Shara Nesu

Website: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com. Really embarrassing myself here - tell me how much.

Disclaimer: Joss & TV Company owns them all! This is nothing like their universe.

Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel

Rating: NC17

Warning: Mainly M/M S/M Relationships, BDSM, (inc a little Rape, Blood-sport, M/F, M/M/M etc)

Distribution: Want, Have, Take.

Spoilers: The Wishverse, but Buffy never even arrived here.

Summery: Spike - The new Master of Sunnydale - finds Willow's little Puppy and decides to take on a slave. Later Spike becomes Master of LA. Angel is beloved slave, is forced to face Darla and kill her. This interlude happens after the end of Part 3 - Defeating the Past and a Human's Contract.

 

Angel’s Slavery Interlude: A Day In The Life Of A Slave Pet

by Shara Nesu

 

The Journal of Slave Angel.

Personal belonging of Spike, Master of Sunnydale & LA.

Beloved Pet.

10th January; morning

When my Master first gave me this journal I was unsure about just what to do with it. The inscription on the front, and the quality of the book itself startled me. It’s red suede on the outside, with gold lettering proclaiming me as the owner and what I am. A Slave and *beloved*pet. Inside the paper is thick parchment edged with gold. He has even given me a gold fountain pen to write with too. I was amazed at his gift, and his consideration for how I used to appreciate quality items. It’s like he thinks about me, and remembers what I liked.

He gave it to me one night after I had been disciplined for a particularly bad transgression. I had refused his demands. It’s not in my power to do this; I’ve no right to make that choice, and unlike everyone else I cannot say no to my Master’s advances. I was angry and out of line, angry because I didn’t agree with a decision of Spike’s to give Lindsey more freedom, and out of line, by refusing my Master’s order to present my ass. It was in public too, which infuriated him even more. He flogged me before everyone, and then took me in any case.

Afterwards, I was allowed into our rooms, told to clean up and prepare for his return. I did so and he presented me this journal. Then he said the strangest thing - that he was sorry. I couldn’t understand at first what he meant. I am his Slave; he doesn’t need to care about my well-being. My position is simple - I travel around LA with him every night; I’m his bodyguard now, as well as his bed-slave. I share this bed every day with him. I virtually never leave him his side.

"I’m sorry for not listening," he said. "This room was meant to be the place where you can tell me your thoughts and concerns. I know you are still having issues with your slavery. You still don’t remember everything that happened with Darla. Jodo says you could have other problems over time with it and I have been neglectful in my duties."

I didn’t say a thing, just took the book and read the front. "I am your slave. I don’t..."

He pressed his fingers to my lips, and I held my peace. "I am your Master; it’s my concern when I own you mind, body and soul. I once told you that I didn’t want you broken, that I wanted you willing in your slavery. If you fight me at any time, you aren’t serving me to the best of your ability. Well, you can still fight me when we’re playing..." He gave a little grin and touched my face.

He likes touching, and particularly playing. It’s a very private moment for both of us. We play together, touch, kiss, act out our roles, and then we fuck. It’s only ever been done in the privacy of this bedroom, where I’m allowed by say what I feel freely, and can give my attention fully to my Master. There have been games where he’s seduced me as a schoolteacher and student, even a time when I had to fight him off ... almost like rape ... but not. He owns me, I can never stop him touching me, and sometimes I never want him to. He’s the only one who does touch me.

My Master took the journal from my hands and flicks through the blank pages. "This is for you to write your thoughts down. Anything you want. I won’t reprimand you for what you write in these pages. I shall read it though. You aren’t allowed to keep thoughts private to me. I particularly want you to write what you feel - especially after any time you have been punished. Why you were disciplined and what you felt afterwards."

He hands the book back over to me. "I understand, Master," I replied. I should haven known my thoughts are no longer my own. They are already filled with images of him, so why shouldn’t he know them all too.

"Now, leave that. Write about tonight’s punishment tomorrow. For now, my pet, I have need of you."

I put the journal on bedside cabinet, and submitted to my Master’s touch. He took me gently then, kissing my lips and face while telling me to lie still and not move. I don’t really like tight bondage, and my master has rarely used it on me. He likes tying my hands to the headboard during sleep, but my legs are always free. Mainly, he tells me to lie still and not move. This I do willingly, welcoming the feeling of control, but not being forcibly bound.

I think my Master likes to touch me. He caresses me all over when he’s in that slow, loving mood. I wanted to writhe and beg under his fingers, but I remained perfectly still, knowing that if I move he would have stopped. After caressing my front, he turned me onto my back, spread my legs apart, and start touching again. I hardly noticed when he breached me. He didn’t bother to use his fingers to prepare me, just lay on top of my body and shoved forward, his cock filling me completely. Then he took pleasure in just lying there. It would not be the first time we’ve slept like that. But it as after a few moments that he started to move. He lifted his hips and thrust forward, while still lying lazily over my back.

"Who are you, pet?" he whispered into my ear.

"Your Slave, Master." My answer is always the same. The same litany of sentences. The first word is always *yours*. Your pet. Your Angel. Your lover. Your companion.

"What is your responsibility to your master, Slave?"

"To serve you, Master." With my answer, my Master’s thrusts increase and there were no more words between us.

This is my life. This is my responsibility. To serve my Master in every capacity. I am his slave. He owns each and every part of me. My will. My desires. Everything. I am his possession, and I care for his every need: his desire for release, just as he did then; his need for a confidant. A servant. A lover. A friend. That’s what I am to him.

Suddenly, he disturbed my thoughts, by dragging my hips off the bed, till I’m up on my hands and knees. His large cock slid in deeper and I gasped. I can speak in the bedroom, but since that time with Darla the feeling of fulfilment isn’t there. I’m not filled with desire nor want to scream or shout. My Master takes me, and he’s damn good at it too, but I’m still empty.

As he touched me all I could think about was losing him. Darla vowed to make me kill him. That she would steal my soul, my life, and my reason for living. She would take my Master. She was about to lead him into a trap, but I couldn’t let her. I snapped. I can’t remember exactly what I did then. I know I killed everyone in that apartment. I killed them all. I buried those memories after that I buried the reasons why, and then I blamed my Master for my breakdown. It took Master Jodo to break through, to reveal those memories. I killed because I couldn’t bear to be without my Master, and unconsciously I blamed him for creating that need in me.

I love him. Nothing shall change that. I just don’t feel that joy of sex with him anymore. I lie with him and all I think about is how close I came to losing him.

I started to grunt as he wrapped a firm hand around my cock, and pumped me in time with his thrusts. I moaned as I should, and then he came inside me.

"Cum!" he ordered, and I do so on command.

Afterwards, he pushed me back down onto the bed, makes himself comfortable on my back and sleeps. I lay awake for a long time, but the pressure and presence of my Master was comforting. He was there with me and no other. He found release in me. He shared his bed with me. I found comfort in that. So I concentrated on the feeling of his body touching mine, and allowed myself to sleep.

~*~*~*~

10 January - night.

I awoke with the dusk. The feeling of heaviness of my back meant my Master was still with me. So started my daily routine. We sleep with the sun, and rise with the dusk.

"You awake, pet?" he asked.

"Yes, Master." I felt as though my Master wanted to say more, or wanted me to do so. He just lay there over me for the longest time, and then with a sigh, he rolled off. I stretched, and then crawled out of the bed behind him. My chores are simple. I care for his well-being, his body, and his needs.

"Shower today, pet." He comments as I walked into the bathroom. I do my chores on automatic, yet I feel the greatest of pleasures as I do. I don’t need to think of anything apart from providing for my owner. I always turn the water on before he enters, making sure it’s hot. My Master entered moments later, slapping my butt as he passed. I removed my cock ring and chain, and climbed in behind him. He doesn’t like them getting wet. I took up the shower gel and washed him. I always lose myself in his body. I just concentrate on touching him, cleaning him, and worshipping his hard, whipcord form. I take more than a little joy in his body. I don’t need to talk, or do anything, but think about my Master.

"Clean yourself," my Master ordered when I had finished. He only says that when he wants a show. My libido was almost nonexistent at that time; I didn’t want to touch myself. I only wanted to submit to him. I just wanted to think of him. "Well?" He snarled. I know I shouldn’t hesitate when he orders me to do something, but I just couldn’t do it.

I know truth is always better. "I can’t, Master."

"Why, pet?" His voice was so soft and gentle. Concerned blue eyes found mine, as he looked up into my face. I almost jumped out of my skin when a soft hand stoked my cheek.

"I don’t feel it, Master. I don’t think I can... can make myself hard," I admitted to him, truthfully.

"Turn around pet, hands on the wall."

That’s all he said, and I expected punishment for saying what I did. Yet, there was no slapping or anything. He just fiddled with something behind me, and then, I felt something cold and metal touch my buttocks.

"You get hard when I touch you, pet," my Master commented. "Now, I’ll touch you and you’ll stroke that beautiful cock of yours. You’re going to remember this very time I ask you to touch yourself." He stroked my back with his free hand, while I took hold of my flaccid length. With his touch I felt myself start to harden. It wasn’t from me touching myself, but from his desire. For him touching me, watching me. Wanting my erection for his pleasure. I realised then why he desired to watch me. He wanted to see my body as I caressed his favourite tool. He watched my face, my reactions. As I thought about that, I felt myself become totally erect, dripping, and on the edge of orgasm. I’ve never been aroused so quickly, as I am with Spike.

"Ahhh, good pet. You’re hard, aren’t you? You worked out what I like. I watch you, memorise what you look like, and think about that while I fuck you."

I had never dreamed my Master would be so open with me to say that. I should really; he said this bedroom was our sanctuary. I was expected to tell him everything, but I never dreamed that he’d talk freely with me. That William, who created a barrier of a false identify of Spike to protect himself, would tell me - his principal betrayer. He did tell me, he opened himself not to Angelus, or Angel, but to me - his slave. He knows I’m his, forever. I am his slave, and his property can never betray and hurt him like I - Angelus - once did.

I stroked myself harder, panting with my increased passion. Then he touched me with the metal object. I stopped then. I felt a hose pressed to my anus, a solid metal nozzle parting me.

"Master!" I had yelled, only to receive a harsh slap on my butt.

"Don’t worry, Angel-pet. You’ll like this. Something to remember the next time I ask you to masturbate yourself. Now leave that lovely cock alone, and pay attention."

I shuddered at the sound of his husky voice. I guessed that he found this arousing, too. He pushed the hose deeper inside my hole, and then turned the shower on.

"Master!" I cried, feeling a most unique sensation. I didn’t receive a slap for my outburst; instead my Master’s soft fingers stroked my lower back. I moaned again, and started feeling my rectum filling up with water. It is the strangest feeling. I can’t remember being human. It’s been far too long, and too much has happened since. I was a little concerned about how I was going to get the water out. Vampires don’t have bowel movements.

"You like, pet? It’s called an Enema. Humans do it to clean themselves. Makes you feel full, doesn’t it, Angel?"

"Oh yes, Master!" I cried out, lost in the sensations I was experiencing. My Master kept the shower hose deep inside, filling me more and more. It wasn’t until it started to hurt and my stomach became bloated, that he finally stopped. I was groaning, rocking with desire and pain, my shaft so hard and dripping. I felt his hands push me forward, and I bent willingly, easing the pain of my erection and throbbing balls. I knew that I couldn’t come until he said so. I climax only on command.

"Now comes the interesting part," My Master informed me, with a chuckle.

I didn’t understand what he meant, but he removed the hose, and pushed his fingers inside me. Then his second hand came into play. I think I screamed and yelled after that. He pushed one hand inside me, clean water rushing out, and started to pull at my sphincters apart with the fingers of the other hand. I was yelling and begging him to let me come, wanting release so badly. I never dreamed that I would find that strange procedure so erotic. Then again, maybe it was because it was my Master doing it. I’ll never be shamed to say I love him, and I do.

It was only when I yelled that line - I love you - that he allowed me to orgasm. He only has to say - cum - and I do... no matter what’s happening to me.

My Master then rid me off all the water.

I turned back after and faced my Master. He was erect and in need of my attention. I gave it freely. I dropped to my knees, took his length into my mouth, and happily started to suck. My favourite position shall always be on my knees before my Master, and sucking his cock. I deep throat him, suck, and lash my tongue underneath his foreskin, which always earns me a loud groan. I love his fingers in my hair; he stroked the wet strands, cradling my head. I usually have my hands tied behind my back when I suck him, but when I don’t I rest one on his thigh, and with the other, I cup his balls. I rolled then in my hand and can always tell when he’s close. I withdraw slightly when those soft nuts tighten, feeling the tip of his cock resting on my tongue. Moments later, he always climaxes filling my mouth with his salty seed. He tastes better than blood.

I cleaned him after, washed his relaxed body down, and then climbed out, wrapping a fluffy towel around him. I dry myself as he walks into the bedroom. He always gives me time to prepare my body while he smokes or dresses. That day was no different; as I straightened by hair I could smell the heavy scent of cigarettes. After finishing with my hair, replacing my cock ring, and reached for the lubricant in the cabinet. It’s a recent ruling by my Master, it helps makes me even more available to him. I’m used to lubing myself now, pressing two fingers into my anus and making sure I’m slick. At first it was a little embarrassing, but it cuts down the times my Master uses me dry. He hates waiting for me to heal after he’s spilt me.

When I returned to the bedroom, I found my Master naked and lazing on the bed. It was one of those times I was to dress him. I used to consciously feel his stare all the time, I still do, but now it’s arousing and not unnerving. I have become close enough to him that even the sight of my Master is arousing to me, waiting on him is even more, and by the time I’ve dressed him, my cock will be begging to come. Of course, he knows this. He watched me, grinned, and I observed his wicked rod rising at the sight of mine. I gave him a good show. I bent over to pick out clean black jeans. I stretched up to pull out a clean t-shirt. I showed strong muscles as I scrubbed his Doc Martens. Yes, I can get him panting by the time I’ve done by just getting his clothing ready. When I had laid them all on the bed, I knelt beside him.

"Present yourself," my Master groaned.

I know the order. I leaned over, my head and shoulders on the floor, and reached behind to pull my ass cheek apart. Seconds later, my Master jumped off the bed and crouched behind me. When he’s desperate to use me, he never stretches me first; he’s too impatient. I braced myself and his thrust came as I expected. The first thrust is always violent, and even though I expected it, my shoulders were crushed into the floor.

"Oh god, pet! I love you lubed all the time."

His fingers grabbed my hips, tilted them slightly and continued to pound me into the floor. Our coupling was violent, fast, and hard, but it wasn’t any less pleasing as a long drawn out fuck. He came screaming into my ear, then sank his fangs into my shoulder. After he pulled out, he reached between my legs, pulled off the cock ring and allowed me to come... once again on command.

My Master did as always after using me, he lay back on the bed and reached for another fag. I climbed off the floor with shaking legs, and returned to the bathroom. I cleaned myself, reapplied the lubricant, and then knelt beside the bed until he gave me permission to clean him. I use rose water to wash his cock, dry it and then kiss the end. He never says so, but he likes the attention and thought.

It is so strange, but these early morning repetitive chores mean more to me than anything. I find peace within myself as I care for him. I think of nothing but his needs, and constantly have to prepare myself for anything he might want, whether it is sex or something else. Today, it was something else. Sometimes, my Master wants serving in the strangest ways.

"Come here, pet."

I climbed onto the bed, lying at my Master’s side. I lay still, resting my head on his arm, and awaited his commands. Sometimes he asks for the simplest actions like cuddling, and some times the most ridiculous. I’ve recited poetry to him. Read to him. Told him how they used to make mead and Guinness back in my homeland - Ireland.

"Angel-luv, what are you?" he asked.

"Your slave, Master."

"And what do I expect from you."

"My servitude and service, Master."

"I need you to do something, Angel-pet." My Master did something entirely different than ever before. He reached into his beside table and pulled out a ruler. I was confused, but half of me expected discipline... but why would he have to ask. I belonged to him; he can do anything he wished with my body. I was still confused, but then he spoke. "I once told you I knew about BDSM with humans. Do you know how, pet?"

"No Master." I didn’t. Angelus really wasn’t into it himself. For him, it was all hunt, torture, and then kill.

"My father was the dom in my family, Angel. I learned suffering, discipline, and pain from him. Later, I went to gentleman’s clubs where they played S/M games. They filled something in me, but it never felt right. Then I discovered I was the Dom not the sub. Yet, there are times when I miss it. Times, that I think about what I was, and how I came to be the dominant one. I need you to the help me remember. My father used to slap my backside with a ruler when I misbehaved." My Master pressed the ruler into my hand, gazing at my shocked face. "You are my Slave. I want you to beat me, but I also want you to make it good enough that I come from it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. I’m not sure I can, though." It was true. I’ve never given anyone a sensual beating before. Spike has to me many times... well, actually, I even come when he does beat me with full force. My Master gave me a look, and I knew better than to argue. Instead, I took the ruler in my hand and tested the strength. It was old, but made of strong wood.

"Master, can you lean over my lap?"

He grinned, sliding over my naked knees, to present me with his delicious butt.

"Not as pretty as yours, is it, Pet? I love your toned butt, just enough flesh to get your teeth into."

"You are prefect, Master," I replied. My hand stroking over his perfect ass. He has no fat, and I could feel the bones, but the perfection was in the curve of his cheek and the colouring of his skin. I blushed then; I knew my Master could tell I was, because he laughed. I arranged my Master across my knee, and picked up the ruler.

I touched his cheek with the end, and gave him a sharp tap. That is how I started. Small taps all over his buttocks and lower back. I did a few on his thighs, too. When I had covered the whole area, I found my Master gasping and writhing over my legs. He had already grasped his cock into a tight handhold, before I had finished the first cheek. I was shocked by his reaction, the way he responded to my touch. I guess I finally understood why he loved disciplining and watching me. I started spanking him with more force, again working over his backside, back, and thighs. He spread his legs more, allowing his hand easier access to his cock. He stroked himself languidly, and I think he enjoyed my touch more than his hand. He came when I had increased the power of my blows, leaving red stripes across his butt. He yelled once, and then covered my legs and his hand with his delicious climax. I stopped then, handing my Master’s ruler back to him. He laughed at my embarrassed look, and kissed me hard.

I love my Master’s kisses. They are harsh and demanding. He fights with my tongue, sweeping inside my mouth to own every part. Even though I don’t need to breathe - he always leaves me panting. When I had cleaned him up for the second time, my Master stood and I dressed him. I took pleasure in touching him, but I still wondered why he needed reminding about his human life, and sexuality. I guess there are many things about my Master that I shall never know.

When finished dressing him, I returned to his side, kneeling down at his feet. Today, he chooses to leash me in his favourite place. He leaned down and attached a chain to my collar, gave a quick pull on my navel ring, and then linked the chain to my cock. Chained this way means I walk nearer to him, and react quicker. I dislike having my gentiles nearly pulled out.

I played the doting slave for a couple of hours, not really paying attention to what was happening around me. I don’t even notice Spike’s minion’s stares anymore. Spike had duties to perform, punishments, and rewards to handout to his mass of followers, and neighbouring master vampires that he ruled over. I know they watch me, stare at me, and think me nothing but dirt they wipe off their shoes. I don’t care; through Spike’s meetings I rested my head on his lap, suckled him off, and paid attention when he tapped me. That was our signal for me to assess and listen to one of his visitors. After the visiting vampire leaves, my master draws me aside and asks me what I think. Today, it was no different. I get a tap; I listen to the vampire, and inform my Master that he’s going to be betrayed by this vampire. My Master also believed my prediction, and he arranged to go out and kill the vampire.

That’s a new role for me. I am not only Spike’s bed-slave, but now also his protector. I fulfil this duty like all the others, with pride in my Master, my slavery, and love. Yet, the pain is still there. My Master killed his dinner while we were hunting the other vampire. He didn’t force me to drink, but I could see the disappointment in his eyes. I cannot do it. I cannot consciously kill a human. He kills them, and I carry the guilt. Sometimes, when he’s feeding, I feel as though all the suffering and misery deep inside my soul is going to engulf me whole - I drown in it. Then my Master will look up, drop the dead body, and call me to him. I’ll kiss his bloodied lips, feel his hard erection against mine, and lose myself in my Master - in his body and mind. I bury the pain and suffering, I just allow him to swallow me whole. Saving me.

That’s why I’ll never leave him. I can’t. He is my Master, but so much more. He owns, and brings peace to my soul. I can lose myself in him and never come out the other end. I am lost in a sea of Spike.

~*~*~*~

We have another new regime. Master Jodo, a couple of weeks back, pointed out I dislike tight bondage. My Master has decided to cure me of that fear. He likes the chains and leather that binds me. He loves watching and knowing that I am his slave in everyway.

When we returned home, I was allowed to feed from a couple of bags of pig’s blood, and then was taken back into the bedroom. I immediately striped off what my Master calls my bodyguard clothing - tight black leather jeans, soft silk shirt, and heavy weight leather duster. I was naked when my Master returned, my head bowed, my eyes straight ahead. He ordered me onto the bed, and started to chain me to it. I was scared, and my Master knew that. He touched me tenderly, kissed my cock, pressed his fingers inside me, and then when finished stepped away to enjoy the view. Lastly, he filled my mouth with a ball gag.

Sometimes, I scream and beg to be released. I beg him to stop binding me. That I can’t stand the restraints. He got tired of hearing me screaming, so now he gags me during my bondage time. It’s only for an hour a day, but to me it is like an eternity. I despise it. Today, he wipes away my tears and kisses my forehead.

"I’ll be back in an hour, luv. Then I’ll give you a good shagging." He laughed and kissed me again in farewell. I shivered from his touch, remembering all the other times, when other master’s tied me like this. I know I have to learn to accept it. My master wishes to bind me, but it doesn’t mean I have to like it.

I lay there for what felt like hours, which must have really just been minutes. My Master binds me well, and I cannot move a muscle. Leather manacles and cuffs hold me with chains to each bedpost. Leg braces hold my thighs apart. Chains cross over the rest of my body, and attach to special hooks on the sides of the bed. I cannot move - chains, the mattress, and the desire to please my Master entrapped me.

I was lying there, trying to accept my bondage, when the door opened. At first, I thanked god that maybe my time was up. My body tightened with expectation and hoping to be released. When my Master returned he always used me. He told me that my bondage was the ultimate turn on. Though it was not a blond head that appeared from behind the door, and he was too tall.

I know I had wanted to scream when I saw him. Xander was standing at my Master’s door. All the times he used bondage on me came flooding back. I started to pant, and then choke, as I couldn’t breath around the ball gag. My head hurt, my chest ached, and I wanted to howl for my Master to save me. Xander quickly moved into our room, and advanced towards the bed. I struggled against my bonds; I felt the chain links cutting deep into the skin, and the room filled with the smell of blood.

Then I looked up at him. I looked up and saw empty eyes.

Xander was not the vampire master I had once known. There was little left of the violent, confident, young vampire that dreamed of controlling this city. He’d gone against my Master and failed. He’d been enforced into slavery, and then forcibly claimed by Lindsey, Spike’s Childe. A forced claim is painful, and Xander had been left broken and frightened by the change of events in his life.

He had sad eyes as he looked at me on the bed. His whole body was shaking, and I could smell fear and pain rolling off him. Suddenly, beyond the door, I heard voices. It was the sound of my Master’s Childe - Lindsey. He was screaming for his pet - for Xander. Lindsey owned him now, could do anything - hell, the bond wanted him to hurt Xander all the more. He couldn’t help it - that’s what a forced bonding is - pain and suffering. Xander shivered in fear, and distraughtly looked around for a place to hide. The voice came very near, but Lindsey didn’t enter his Sire’s private room.

There were tears in Xander’s eyes. I had tried to calm myself, telling my fear that this vampire could no longer hurt me. My Master would be returning soon, and that he had once vowed to me he’d never let anyone else use me again like that. Xander seemed to be watching my reactions because as soon as I relaxed, he climbed onto the bed. I was still unsure of his motives, but I controlled my breathing. Slowly, he slid forward, he didn’t touch me, but he moved as if to lie down. Finally, to my complete surprise, he did. He lay next to me, and after a long moment, rested his head onto my shoulder.

I was stiff, horrified at his actions, and I didn’t know how to react. Xander did the unexpected and shifted closer. He pressed his body into my side, and relaxed himself next to me. His hand resting on my flat stomach and he was still. He didn’t do anything more, just lay there beside me. It was strange, but all I could think about was what the hell had happened between us just now, and my mind never wandered to my bondage once - for a change.

I think it was around half and hour later that my Master appeared at the door. He stood there and stared at us both for the longest period. Xander didn’t know he was there, but I felt my Master when he entered a room. I have no idea how, I just can. I think he can sense me too, not just my presence but my emotions. It’s an ability I don’t understand, but like then I shall be forever glad for it. My Master knew in an instant that Xander had done nothing to me. He could smell that the other hadn’t used me, and I wasn’t terrified to be in the same room as the ex-master vampire.

"Xander!" He snapped.

The vampire at my side almost jumped out of his skin, and clutched painfully to my chest and arm. I felt his whole body shiver next to mine.

"My Childe, Lindsey has been looking for you. Real pissed too."

My master approached the bed, and I felt Xander shivering even more. I don’t know what a forced bonding is like. Mine with my Master was willing, I asked him to claim me. I shall never forget that day; I was restrained, bound, but willing. He fucked me hard and fast, made me scream and beg him to take me. When he did, I had never felt anything like it. It was if I merged with him for a second. I felt my Master’s power and desire, his need and his ownership. I felt joy at that moment. So I can’t understand how Xander felt when Lindsey forced that on him. Ripped away his own personality and had Lindsey’s will enforced on his own.

"Please... master... I can’t..."

"Did I give you permission to speak?" My Master snarled.

"No, Master..." Xander held me tighter, his fingers digging into my skin. I wished I didn’t have that friggin’ gag in my mouth. I couldn’t move - I couldn’t speak nor do anything! Just lie there.

"Why did you come to Angel, Xander? Hmmm... Did you want to use my pet?"

"No! Master. Angel is yours, I accept that," Xander answered quickly. He held me tighter, and I knew Spike was going to punish him for not prostrating himself to our Master. I think he was too terrified to let me go.

"You’re touching him now."

Xander reluctantly released me and rolled off the bed. He dropped to his knees before Spike, kissing his feet. It’s something I’ve never been forced to do.

"You have been claimed by Lindsey, Xander. You belong to him in that sense; you cannot hide from him forever. However, you are also my slave, so sometimes you can find sanctuary here."

Xander gasped, and didn’t see my Master’s wide grin as his feet were kissed again. My Master smiled at me, and moved over to the bed, leaving Xander on the floor.

"Have you been good today, pet?"

It’s something he always asks after my bondage. He knows I hate it, and I struggle against my bonds. He checked my wrists, my ankles, and chest. Today, there were only a few cuts and bruises. He grinned, and started to unchain me. I didn’t move, though I always feel like shouting and jumping for joy when I’m freed.

"On you’re front, pet. Hands and knees."

I obeyed; I always do, though, I did wonder about Xander kneeling on the floor. He’s never seen my Master take me; it’s something that he’s not allowed to watch. My Master re-attached my chains to my wrists, and ankles. I could move a little, but I was stuck in my kneeling position.

"Xander, come here!" our Master commanded.

Xander jumped off the floor, and apprehensively approached the bed. I couldn’t see his face from my position, but I could smell his reactions.

"If you come into this room, you are to be on your best behaviour. You treat my pet with respect, and if he’s in bondage again, you’re allowed to lie next to him, but you never touch him. You touch him only when I allow it. He is mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master," Xander replied respectively.

I trembled at my Master’s suggestion. I was not fearful... well, a little apprehensive, since Xander and I have always been at loggerheads. I never expected for what happened next.

"Also, you’ll never climax in this room." I didn’t understand the reference to begin with, but all was made clear later. "Xander, lie on the bed."

The bed dipped and I was suddenly joined by my ex-nemesis. He lay beside me, and looked up to my eyes. I had never realised what expressive eyes he had, round and so dark - yet, with a spark of mischief deep within them. After Xander had settled himself next to me, the bed dipped again, and my Master positioned himself between my legs. I spread them automatically, giving him more room, but also opening myself to his touch. I loved it when he touched me so intimately, when his fingers would play with my hole. He pushed a thumb against my anus, and pressed it inside. I groaned as he encountered moisture. He pushed deeper, his skin sliding against my lubed flesh.

"He keeps himself lubed now, Xander. He’s so tight in there, so surprisingly warm. Do you want to touch him here, Xander?"

I moaned, terrified about what would happen if he had said - yes.

"No, Master. I wish to suck him."

My Master laughed, and removed his thumb. Before I could even think about what he’d said, my Master buried his root deep within me. I gasped as my muscles was stretched wide open, and filled to capacity. My rectum muscles clenching around him.

"You have my permission to bring him to orgasm." My body was filled with an intense passion. I guess I was finally home. I felt free again. Free of Darla. Free to love and express that feeling to Spike, my Master. Even with Xander there...

I believed I started screaming when my Master began thrusting. Before I knew it, a cool mouth surrounded my ringed penis and started to suck. I jerked and writhed between them. The deep thrusting, and then the mouth that swallowed me were too much. I couldn’t come until my Master did, I almost wished I could. Where did Xander learn to suck cock? He’s never sucked mine before.

"He’s good, isn’t he, pet?" My Master panted into my ear. I growled at his question, my jealousy flared, but then my Master started to lick my ear. "You’re mine, though."

"Yes, Master," I answered his original question; not answering would have given me a punishment later on. I wanted to behave at that point, I disliked being disciplined before Xander, and it brought back too many bad memories. I started bucking against the double invasion. Xander’s throat had taken me whole, my balls were tightening, and my Master’s cock drove even deeper inside me.

"Please, Master!" I screamed. I couldn’t take any more! My Master slapped me as soon the words came from my mouth. However, I felt his hand unfasten the tight chain around my balls that would allow me to come. No longer restrained, I had to fight to hold myself back. It’s always hard to control my orgasm with my Master pounding inside me; it was almost impossible with a talented mouth sucking to my cock. I thought he’d eat me whole, Xander just kept swallow and sucking... and it was killing me.

"Angel!" My Master gave one last, deep thrust, and then climaxed deep within me. I screamed with relief, and came flooding Xander’s throat. He swallowed reflexively and licked me clean. At last to my body’s relief they let me go. My Master slipped from his throbbing home, and Xander moved away to lie next to me again. I had expected my Master to unchain me, but he didn’t. Instead, he loosened them until I was able to lie down, and rearranged and tightened them around me. Xander reminded at my side, while my Master disappeared into the bathroom.

My Master returned, smelling clean and fresh, and started to wipe my buttocks. He added more lubricant to my hole, more than usual. I should have expected my Master to do something different because Xander was there. He did. He found a large butt plug and pushed into my anus. I didn’t say a word. I hate those things, yet I believe my Master was making a point. That I was his and no one else’s.

Since I had been disturbed during my bondage time, my Master left me with Xander for another hour. We didn’t speak, but he slept, his body so close to mine but not touching, just as our Master ordered.

An hour later, my Master returned and unchained me. He sent the reluctant Xander away, and ordered me to continue with my duties. Before dawn, I always attempt to spend time with Willow, my student. I teach her all I - and Angelus - knew of myths, witchcraft, and anything else I can think off. Soon, however, she shall need another teacher. She learns so quickly, but I like being in her presence and shall miss our time together. She’s the only other vampire I know with a soul. I shall forever be grateful to my Master for allowing me this time with Willow.

With the dawn, I returned to my Master’s bedroom. He was waiting for me, a soft deerskin flogger in his hand. It wasn’t punishment now, but play. I dropped to my knees before him, and awaited his command. He didn’t speak, but showed me the flogger, and I kissed it.

"Tonight, luv. I want you to fight me."

It’s a command he’s only used once before, and never since... since Darla. I gathered my wits, and nodded. I trust my Master not to do anything that would hurt me. Slavery isn’t about hurt and damaging your Slave, as Lindsey does to Xander. It’s about giving your dominance and attention. I have that from my Master.

The game started slowly. I refused to bend to his flogger. He hit me harder. I screamed insults, and the flogger was a continuous tearing pain across my body. I ran around the room, we hit each other, fought each other, bit and screamed. My Master laughed and stoked me in-between. He can’t always carry out his own plans of entertainment. We finally ended up rolling on the bed, kissing as lovers. In the end, he entered me, pushed in deep and we rocked together.

This time there was no chains, no set-ups. My master’s plan was forgotten, and he ended up making love to me. He kissed and sucked my mouth, rocked deep into my body, and then came screaming my name.

"Angel, I love you!"

"I love you too, Spike, my Master."

We lay intertwined, our mouths touching, and our bodies warm from our love. I realised that my slavery was complete. My Master loved me, owned me, and I would never ever leave him. I was one with him. Complete and forever.

Yes, I love you my Master. I have the strength and knowledge to be your slave for eternity because you love me too.

Angel, Slave to Master Spike, Master of LA and Sunnydale, Lord of my Heart.

~~I love you, my pet. ~~

Spike put down his slave’s journal and stoked the dark head resting on his lap. Angel was asleep, resting after another round of lovemaking. Spike grinned, knowing that finally his dream had come true. He owned Angel, he was loved, and nothing else mattered.

The End.