Angel’s Slavery 3: Defeating The Past & A Human's Contract

Author: Shara Nesu

Website: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com. Really embarrassing myself here - tell me how much.

Disclaimer: Joss & TV Company owns them all! This is nothing like their universe.

Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel

Rating: NC17

Warning: Mainly M/M S/M Relationships, BDSM, (inc a little Rape, Blood-sport, M/F, M/M/M etc)

Distribution: Want, Have, Take.

Spoilers: The Wishverse, but Buffy never even arrived here.

Summery: Spike still has to deal with the treat of Darla and break in the new slave Xander. He has a plan - and it involves Angel - hopefully, unlike his other plans, this one shall succeed.

 

Angel’s Slavery 3: Defeating The Past & A Human's Contract

by Shara Nesu

Angel was unsure about what was going to happen to him in the spare room. He knew for sure that his master was currently claiming Willow. Angel understood Spike’s desire to control such a potentially powerful witch. Willow had the capability to gain great ability in magicks. She could protect Spike - his master - and for Angel, that was his prime objective, so he ignored the jealously her claiming caused him.

The dark slave slowly opened the door to the spare room and stepped inside. He breathed unintentionally and quickly looked away from the sight on the bed. There was Xander securely bound hands and feet on the bed. Even with the hatred between them, Angel could not deny the other’s masculine beauty. Xander was well-built; firm chest and butt, and had the softest hair, that was currently messed up and hung over his eyes. Angel privately worried if this young master vampire would be a contender for Spike’s affections. He didn’t look over at the bound form for long and did as his Master ordered. He noticed Lindsey - Spike’s new Childe - sitting comfortably beside the bed. Angel had never spoken to the ex-lawyer, and he didn’t now. His master hadn’t given permission.

Angel got down on the floor, spread his knees, and waited for his Master.

It wasn’t long after that a naked Spike appeared at the door. His body was blood smeared and he wiped his mouth.

"Good pet," he praised his Slave, then turned his attention to Lindsey. His young Childe was staring opened mouthed at the beautiful slave before him. Angel was something that Lindsey had admired from a distance. He was his Sire’s property, and Lindsey knew Spike didn’t share. That didn’t mean he wasn’t going to ask, however.

"Sire, while you discipline this one. May I entertain myself with your pet?" Lindsey stared greedily at the naked, kneeling slave. He licked his lips at the sight of Angel’s hard cock, the silver steel cock ring glistening in the soft lightening.

"Ha," Spike laughed, "You might be my Childe, Lindsey, but you’ll never have permission to fuck my pet."

Angel shivered at the lust in Lindsey’s voice, but he didn’t move his position. Spike walked around him, examining his possession. In his curled fist, he revealed a couple of chained nipple clamps. He smiled when his slave shivered at the sight of them. Spike loved how they made Angel’s nipples dark and hard. He rubbed a tapered finger around Angel’s soft brown buds, feeling the male teat harden under his fingers. Next, he attached the clamp, making Angel swallow his groan. He repeated the same on other nipple, and then pulled on the chain suspended between them. Angel moaned in the back of his throat as his sensitive skin was tugged. Finally, Spike let the chain drop and then shifted around the back of his pet. Angel felt his master’s soft hand touch his lower back.

"Lift up, pet."

Spike tapped Angel ass, and he got the message. Angel leaned forward, his shoulders pressing into the hardboard flooring, while he spread his legs and lifted his ass into the air. Spike grinned at his out stretched slave, running a finger down Angel’s crack to his tight opening. He pushed against the puckered ring, making Angel breathe in anticipation.

"You’ll never fuck him Lindsey, just as you’ll never fuck me. Even though he is my Slave, Angel is still your Grandsire."

Spike breached the tight opening and pushed against the dry muscles. Angel swallowed back the moaned of pleasured pain, and attempted to remain still.

"Understand?" Spike snarled at his Childe, while dry finger fucked his pet.

"Yes, Sire," Lindsey replied, his face turning into a beautiful pout.

"Doesn’t mean you can’t help me, luv," Spike grinned at the face his Childe made, and turned to kiss him lightly. Angel moaned as he heard his Master kissing Lindsey. He couldn’t help the jealously that flared within him, and burned at the thought of Spike touching his new Childe.

"He’s jealous!" Lindsey suddenly proclaimed, looking down at the straining slave. Spike prodded his finger deep inside, thrusting against the lining of Angel’s anus. A second joined the first and the smell of lust and jealously increased.

"Of course, pet. He has human emotions," Spike answered, laughing at his Childe’s ignorance. Really some demons should learn to understand humanity. Angel wanted Spike’s monogamy. For Spike that would only happen if Angel was the last being on earth. He liked having a constant lover, he loved fucking his slave’s tight ass, but he wouldn’t be tied down to one bed. He was an evil, immoral demon, and now master of LA and Sunnydale to top it off.

Spike kissed Lindsey again, before breaking away, and grinning at his rocking slave. His finger was buried deep inside; a black painted nail scraping at Angel’s tender tissues.

"Lindsey Childe, pass me the ball chains." Lindsey looked confused a moment, but Spike nodded over to a set of strange chains on the table.

"Pet, spread your legs wider." Spike ordered his slave and removed his finger. He heard a soft sigh of disappointment as he withdrew. "These are ball clamps. They fit around the testicles and ankles. It means every time he moves his legs, it’s going to stretch his balls," Spike informed Lindsey, while watching Angel’s reactions.

A shiver passed up Angel’s spine and his fingers dug into the hard wooden floor beneath him. He gasped softly as he felt Spike’s cool fingers unhook his cock ring and slip the tighter restraints around his balls. He groaned as the chains were yanked, pulling his testicles away from his cock. The ends of the chains were then attached to his leather anklets, and held secure.

"Hands and knees!" his master ordered.

Angel moaned as the movement pulled at his sensitive sac. He yelped softly as Spike’s finger once again returned to his tight opening, moving in and out a moment before being fully removed.

"You are going to have to work at making me cum, luv," Spike sneered as he suddenly thrust forward and buried his hard cock into Angel’s dry passage.

"Master!" Angel screamed as he felt his channel tear under Spike’s brutal thrust. He yelled again as the movement pushed him forward, and the unforgiving chains pulled at his scrotum. "Oh! Master!" Angel bellowed again, making Spike thrust deeper.

"Thrust back," Spike commanded as he leant over his Slave’s body. Angel trembled beneath him. Pain rocketing through his genitals. "Thrust back!" Spike raged giving another violent jab forward.

"Master! Master!" Angel hollered with each deep thrust within him. The ball torture was beyond any pain he ever imagined - it felt as though they would be torn from his body at any moment. The problem was - his vampire body wanted more. He found himself thrusting back viciously to meet Spike’s pounding. Stretching his heavy knackers with each movement.

"Yes! That’s the ticket, pet," Spike cried with each deep thrust. His cock burned within his slave’s blood and tight, clamping muscles. He could feel the pull on Angel’s body when the ball-chains were stretched tight. "So fucking good, Angel-pet. So tight! That’s it! Fuck yourself harder!"

Angel screamed in orgasm, as he lifted and arched his body to give himself more leverage. His testicles couldn’t take the tightness anymore, but he kept pushing back onto his Master’s cock. To his relief he felt his Master ejaculate, and a rush of coolness filled his burning passage.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Spike howled as he came. Angel clenched around him drawing out his climax until Spike collapsed against his pet’s hard back-muscles. He grinned as Angel’s whole body shivered with his weight. He knew that Angel wouldn’t - couldn’t - move with his balls firmly chained to his ankles.

Spike lifted his body up and rested onto his heels. He glanced quickly at Lindsey. His young Childe was salivating at the mouth, watching his Sire and Slave fuck before him. Spike knew his young creation would give anything to touch Angel at this moment. Anything to make his lover scream for more. Giving pain was not the most important thing to Spike. Hell, he didn’t need to. Angel had caused himself enough pain just to make his Master climax inside his ass. He’d stretched his balls to the limit, until they could take no more and forced an ejaculation. No, Spike didn’t need to inflict pain on Angel. He did that all himself.

Spike released Angel’s balls and ankles. Lindsey sighed in disappointment, but turned back to the restrained Xander on the bed. Maybe he’d get a chance there?

Spike moved into a wicker chair and happily sat down. His cock was well on the way to a second erection, but now he wanted to see what Lindsey had learned about domination.

"Angel come," he ordered, and in seconds his pet knelt before him. "Turn around and spread you legs."

Angel was surprised at Spike’s command, but obeyed. He was hoping to give his master a blowjob. Instead, he turned around and presented his ass again. This time, Spike caught his hips and pulled him back into his lap. Angel moaned and wriggled back into Spike’s body.

"Wrap your legs around my waist."

Angel did as ordered and wrapped his strong thighs around Spike’s thin form. His ankles crossing and locking behind his master’s back. He rested his head and hands on the floor, holding still. He didn’t know what to expect, but then he felt Spike’s strong fingers part his sphincter and slip inside his rectum. He sighed as Spike touched, stroked and played within his hole. Touching deeper and harder. Swirling the blood and cum around inside his tight passage. Angel had to bite his lip to stop from crying out as Spike continued to stroke inside his body. His fingers constantly fondling Angel’s prostate.

"Now Childe, it’s your turn."

Lindsey stared at his Sire playing with his slave’s tight hole. He longed to touch his Grandsire‘s firm body, to stroke those fine, perfect lines, to dominate the elder vampire - a forbidden fruit. That was a pleasure denied him. And the truth was, he was terribly jealous. He looked over to the restrained younger master vampire on the bed. So much like Angel in many ways. Strong build, tall, dark hair, and classic features. They were both men that carried the looks of angels.

"Untie Xander, flip him on his back, but keep his legs restrained," Spike encourages.

For a moment, Lindsey hesitated. He’s never done this before. He’d just watched his Sire take his own pet, but now he was unsure. Xander had had experience with Angel before him, he would know if Lindsey were weak or lacking. Xander would know if Lindsey didn’t have the temperament to be a Master.

Lindsey allowed the anger within him to boil to the surface; with clawed nails he drew them down the length of Xander’s back. The elder vampire moaned, and attempted to draw away. There was no smell of fear from Xander - just arousal from Angel‘s use and his infuriation at being restrained. It increased Lindsey’s anger then-the knowledge that this vampire had taken pleasure in his Grandsire when he had - could - not. Lindsey raked his nails down the length of Xander’s spine again, revelling in the lines of red welts and a little drawn blood.

Next, he decided to follow Spike’s instructions. He grabs hold of the restrained vampire and flipped him onto his back. He ripped away Xander’s gag and blindfold. Next, Lindsey unchained his arms but, before Xander could retaliate, they were secured to the strong, black iron bedposts. His legs were bound at the knees; his calves pushing into his thighs.

"Fucking fag!" the restrained vampire screamed. "Get the fuck off me! Stick that thing in me and I’ll cut it off!"

Spike laughed from his position beside the bed, giving Angel a particularly vicious thrust. "I forgot about his filthy mouth, we’ll have to clean that out later."

The laughter infuriated Lindsey; the slave was misbehaving and his Sire was laughing. With the back of his hand, he slapped the unwilling vampire hard... and again, and again. Xander screamed in fury under the assault. Lindsey didn’t keep his strikes in one place, but dotted them around Xander’s face and groin. Finally the screaming stopped, and there was silence... apart from a moan or two from Angel. The excitement had Spike pushing his whole hand into his pet’s grasping hole.

With a snarl of dominance, Lindsey grabbed Xander’s painfully bent legs, lifted them, and then sank his cock into the cool tightness. Xander screamed at the unwelcome invasion. His tender tissues splitting under that attack of a heavy, thick length. Lindsey thrust all the way in until his balls slapped against the bronzed ass. Xander’s skin was a lot like Angel’s. They had both kept that slight olive complexion - even as a vampire. Where Lindsey and Spike were wraith-like with their pale skin tone.

Lindsey growled with the first thrust, looking down into the slave’s face. Xander’s eyes were wide with a masked emotion, but his lips were drawn back to reveal dripping fangs. Lindsey tilted his hips, his cock popping free and then thrust back in. Xander’s eyes widened, and he panted in shock and pain.

"Don’t you ever fucking snarl at me," Lindsey demanded as his hips rose and fell in a punishing pace. He didn’t break eye contact once. He wanted to. Yes, Xander was hot and tight, but just beyond he heard the pants of Angel. Angel who was currently being fisted by his Sire. Spike was groaning with each thrust, rejoicing in making Angel pant, breathe, and wriggle below him.

"You like my fingers don’t you, Luv?" Spike growled at Angel.

"Oh god! Yes, Master... Please deeper!" Angel bellowed back.

The sound of desire and need cut through to Lindsey. Angel wanted Spike; he wanted what his master was giving him. He was a true slave - revelling in the touch of his owner, and finding something far deeper - more lasting - than even love. They touched the true meaning of being master and servant.

Lindsey’s thrusts increased. He wanted to pound Xander into the bed, drive him through the mattress, and tear him open on his cock. The elder vampire began to scream - not a pleasant sound. Blood was pouring from his torn anus, splattering Lindsey’s genitals and stomach. But still the fledgling didn’t give up.

"Oh Master! Please! Please!" Angel begged.

At first Lindsey didn’t understand what the other was asking for. Please what? Deeper? Harder? Stop?

"You wanna cum, bitch? You want it with my hand up your arse?" Spike purred.

"Yes! Master, please! For you!" Angel pleaded a sound of pure bliss. So different from Xander’s screams of agony.

Lindsey wondered if Xander would beg for him. Beg for him to fill his torn passage. There was no way for Xander to climax - not with that huge metal cuff surrounding his cock and balls. Lindsey looked deep into Xander’s eyes, trying to keep focused, even though he just wanted to lose himself in the fucking. Xander’s passage was giving now, it had soon lost its tightness with the damage, but it was allowing Lindsey even deeper inside.

"Master!" Angel suddenly bellowed with his orgasm. Lindsey could hear Angel’s body convulsing on the hard floor. Could hear the soft gasps of pure delight. The pleasure of being owned, and subordinate to his owner. To enjoy his Master’s desire and take all Spike would give him.

"Suck me, slut!" Spike snarled. Lindsey made out a scuffle; Spike must have grabbed Angel - maybe by the hair - and dragged him up. There was a gasp and then a slurping noise.

"Fuck!" Lindsey moaned, as the sound turned him on even more. He refused to look, refused to break the contest of wills between him and Xander. They hadn’t broken eye contact since this had begun, and there was no way Lindsey would ever back down. He’d been a whipping dog before for Wolfram and Hart and he refused never to be in that position again. Xander had lost his position by going against Spike; it was his own fault he was here. Also Xander’s enslavement could be the result of his repeated rape of Angel in Sunnydale. Oh yeah, Lindsey knew all about that.

Spike didn’t last long in Angel’s mouth. Soon Lindsey’s Sire howled his climax, and filled his slave’s throat. With the sounds of that climax, Lindsey couldn’t hold back any longer. He thrust harder and deeper, willing Xander to beg for release. He didn’t, so the fucking went on and on, and on, and on...

"Please!" The word was nearly unrecognisable, the voice so filled with pain and revulsion. Xander arched of the bed, his body trembling with the blood loss, and the agony of his damaged rectum. However, for Lindsey it was enough. That one word broke through Xander’s strong resolve, making him break eye contact and beg. Lindsey came in a long stream of semen, filling and cooling the broken body.

Finally, he dived at the strong, corded throat. Some force made Lindsey move. He didn’t really understand why, but he ached with the need to bite and mark the body beneath him. Xander howled in rage as the teeth broke through the soft skin of his throat. A bastard fledgling was claiming him! He - the protégé and Childe of the former Master of Sunnydale, himself!

"No!!" Broken screams echoed around the apartment, making both Angel and Spike look up, and Willow shivered in her Master’s room.

"Oh fuck! You’ve claimed him! Damn it, Lindsey. I didn’t want him broken." Spike rolled his eyes at his impulsive Childe. He shared a look with Angel, and nodded over to the bathroom. His pet moved quickly and in seconds returned with a bundle of towels and a cloth.

"Clean him, luv," Spike ordered, grabbing Lindsey’s arm and dragging him from the bed.

~*~*~*~*~

Spike pulled Lindsey into the bathroom, and shoved him into the shower cubical. His Childe was covered in Xander’s blood and flesh. He stepped in after and turned on the facet. Hot water rained down upon them.

"I claimed him?" Lindsey asked unsure. He knew Angel had been claimed by Spike, but he didn’t really understand the significance or drive behind it. He’d been listening to his Sire and slave fucking, and he’d been so desperate, so needing that he just had to bite and claim. There was no thought around it. His body had reacted on autopilot.

"Yes, you forced claimed Xander. It’s a very traumatic event. You have forced your will and need upon another. Xander is bonded to you, just as Angel is to me, but it’s different. You are bonded on just the primal level. I get pleasure out of touching Angel, delight in his body, and the orgasms are intensified by our connection. You bonded with Xander because you actually wanted my pet, and that connection."

Spike’s voice was calm, and as he spoke he washed his own blood, sweat, and cum away. Lindsey thought he would have liked it better if Spike was screaming and shouting at him. This calmness was unnerving.

"So I’ll get that from Xander." Lindsey stated. He jumped slightly as Spike finished cleaning himself, and turned his full attention to his Childe. Lindsey would have found the intimate caresses arousing at another time, but at this moment, he was too petrified about what his Sire might do.

"No. When I claimed Angel, he asked for it. Willow asked for it. It was a willing bond and they gave their submission freely. They belong to me. They can touch others, fuck others, but never feel what I can give them. Without me they shall feel empty and alone. They are dependent on me - for my touch, my approval, and even my punishments. The bond you have with Xander is based on pain. You shall learn to possess, claim and plunder. Only through pain shall you find pleasure. That way Xander will never truly submit to you. He’ll always fight your dominance on some level."

Lindsey gapped at his Sire in surprise. Then strong hands grabbed him and threw him into the wall.

"You are strong, Lindsey. Powerful. The only problem is - you didn’t ask permission. You just took - from me! Xander is my slave... and always shall be."

Lindsey yelled as strong arms lifted him, and he was pressed into the tiled shower wall. He screamed as his butt was ripped open and Spike’s cock pounded into him.

"Take your punishment, Childe!" Spike ordered. Lindsey stopped his struggling, and wept softly with his head pressed into the wall. At least with Spike once the punishment was over, the subject would not be broached again. He could stand the pain until his Sire came... he did hope it would be soon, though.

~*~*~*~*~

Angel looked at the shivering form on the bed. Xander - the once bane of his existence - was lying broken and bleeding on the cotton sheets. His chest was black and blue where Lindsey had braced himself as he pounded into Xander’s body. Tears filled the dark eyes, and Xander stared at the ceiling. His throat was ripped open and flesh blood pumped onto the pillow. Down below, Xander’s cock was still enshrined in the cuff, but further down it was a mess of torn flesh and blood. Angel allowed himself to shiver. He remembered times when he’d been left like this. However, for him there was no one around who ever tried to clean him up afterwards.

For a moment, he hesitated. Why should he now? Why should he help the one that abused him so much in the past? That made his life a total misery in Sunnydale for 3 long years. He just stood there, with the towels in his hands and pondered.

"Kill me..." came the soft gasp.

At first Angel was confused by the words.

"Please, end this. Kill me." The voice was strong this time, and Xander’s eyes turned to look at him. Dark, pain filled orbs stared at into his from the bed, making Angel shiver at the intensity.

Somewhere deep inside Angel something broke. A sob rose from Angel’s chest and he moved to the bed.

"Once I begged that from you," he whispered to Xander, not wanting his Master to overhear. Spike didn’t like him talking about that part of the past away from the bedroom. "I wanted my life to end and you laughed at me."

"Please," Xander whispers his eyes begging.

"You laughed at me because I have a human soul. Now I find that soul cannot let you die." Angel didn’t understand the reasons. He just knew that he couldn’t let this vampire die. Yes, he had tormented Angel. Made his life miserable on daily basis, but still he just couldn’t kill him in cold blood.

Xander didn’t answer, just stared in disbelief. In the end, he had to close his eyes. Angel climbed onto the bed between Xander’s spread legs. He didn’t touch the restraints - he wasn’t allowed to. Instead, with gentle hands he started to clean Xander’s body.

~*~*~*~

When Spike finally appeared from the bathroom, Angel asked for a first aid kit. He was allowed one from the bathroom, when Spike had found the words to reply. He was shocked by his pet’s actions. Angel had followed his orders and cleaned the other slave, thoroughly and gently. Now, he returned with the first aid box to wrap and stitch up the worst of Xander’s injuries.

"May I unchain him, Master?" Angel asked from the bed.

Spike nodded mutely, and then sat a chair to watch. He’d sent Lindsey off to fed, and didn’t really want to see his Childe for the rest of the night. He’d been punished for his transgression, but now it was time for Spike to sort the mess he’d left behind. He wondered about Xander’s mental state. Forced claims were traumatic on the claimed, while the claimer received all the benefits. All the forced claimed he knew of had gone insane after the event.

Silently, Angel unbound the body on the bed, and continued with his work. Spike knew he should ask his pet - why? Why he was being so gentle with the other vampire, but he doubted he’d understand the answer. Spike didn’t have a soul. He didn’t comprehend what it would feel like to have one. The soul gave Angel extreme emotions (in vampire terms), which Spike enjoyed on a nightly basis. It made the sex better, and Angel more attentive to his Master’s needs. Spike wondered that if this was compassion he was seeing.

Angel worked his way down Xander’s body. Finally, sewing and dressing the worst of his injuries. The vampire beneath him was quiet and still. He never moved, never flinched as Angel worked on him. Xander’s reaction surprised Spike too. He was actually submitting to Angel touching him - in a real and intimate way.

When he’d finished, Angel climbed off the bed and dropped to his knees before his Master. Spike touched the soft hair, and smiled at his pet. He didn’t ask the question - why? Instead he spread his legs and guided the dark head to his straining cock. That was another perplexing result. Angel’s soft ministrations had made Spike hard and throbbing. Within a second, a welcoming throat swallowed his length. Angel suckled around him, his throat relaxing to let him in deeper. Spike added a little thrust by lifting his hips. Angel welcomed his cock, allowing Spike to fuck his mouth. Soon, his Master was coming, filling Angel’s throat and mouth to overflowing. His cum was swallowed greedily and his cock licked clean. Damn, he loved his pet’s mouth. His cock fluttered, and he was on his way to another erection within seconds.

Suddenly, there was a sob from bed, and Spike looked over to the terrified eyes of Xander. His eyes were fixed on Spike’s rising length.

"Angel-luv, get on the bed," Spike directed. He’d had a sudden brainwave. He didn’t want Xander scared of a little sex. His violent claiming would sure affect Xander’s libido, but Spike decided that getting his slave back into the mind-set of knowing he belonged to him and his needs. He needed to calm Xander and take his mind from the pain of the claiming bond. A bond that would haunt, call and ache inside Xander forever. Sure he’d be on the receiving end from now on, but it was boring to have a reluctant slave all the time. At times he and Angel would play and fight, but other times he just loved to sink to into his pet’s welcoming butt and leisurely fuck away. Or open his fly and have Angel willingly drop to his knees and suck him off.

Angel hesitated a moment at his Master’s command, but a swift, harsh slap on the ass spurred him on. He climbed on beside Xander and awaited instructions. Only months ago, he’d never willingly be in the same room as the other vampire, never mind sit on a bed with him. Then again, things were different now. He’d been claimed by Spike, and his Master had made promises to him.

"Up on hands and knees over him, luv," Spike commands, coming over to the bed. Angel obeyed before another slap can be given, and knelt over the prone form. He doesn’t understand what Spike wanted, but obeys freely at the moment. "Take his hands." Angel does, and the large fingers slide in-between his.

"Master!" Angel gasps as tapered fingers touches his used anus. He’s still slick from the earlier fucking,

"Angel spread your legs wide, Xander hook yours over Angel’s thighs." Angel obeys, but the other doesn’t move. Spike growled in impatience, grabbed the well-defined legs and easily hooks him over Angel’s hips. Both slaves gasp as their erections are thrust together. Xander’s is still bound, but Angel’s is unbound and lies against his flat stomach. Spike reached between them and unlocks the steel cuff. Xander yelped as his aching length is freed, and it slaps against his former victim’s. Xander’s eyes find Angel’s. He sees no fear there, a little apprehension at not understanding Spike’s actions, but nothing more. Angel gives Spike his trust freely, something he never gave Xander. In fact, looking back Xander had to admit Angel had never given him anything. He’d fought, and remained untouched by Xander’s efforts to control and dominate. Now Angel’s commitment was all Spike‘s.

Suddenly, Angel moaned, and Xander realized that Spike had penetrated his body. The Master of LA was buried inside his Slave, and pressed his chest against Angel’s back.

"Lindsey might have claimed you Xander, but you are still my slave. Angel, you are mine too - remember that!" He pulled back and started to thrust in a punishing rhythm. Spike’s fingers held Angel’s hips still, and he slid easily in and out of his slave’s passage. Angel started to pant and writhe between them, his Master’s cock forcibly rubbing over his prostate with each movement.

"You like my fucking, don’t cha luv?" Spike asks slyly, a huge grin covering his face.

"Yes, Master!" Angel answers with a cried gasp.

"Remember Xander, obey me. Give yourself to me, and you shall receive this. Lindsey claimed you but I am your true Master. Do you understand?"

Xander stared at Angel’s blissed out face. The closed eyes, the tight lips, and heard the soft gasps of pleasure. His beautiful form arched towards Xander riding his Master’s cock, and forcing their dicks to rub together pleasantly. Already Xander could feel his balls tightening just from the sight of pure abandonment above him. He’d never seen Angel like this. He’d know him as Puppy, a broken shell of a vampire. Now he was a creature of pleasure. A pleasure slave of a Master vampire, and Xander could understand why Spike liked Angel to give of himself freely.

"Yes, Master," Xander gasped in answer, his own body starting to rock against Angel’s. He wanted to kiss those soft lips, but remembered Spike’s orders. Angel wasn’t allowed to share his mouth with anyone. Instead, Xander leaned forward and buried his face into Angel’s shoulder and kissed the sex warmed skin. He smelled of Spike, musk and climax. A heady combination.

With the touch of Xander’s lips, Angel moaned and thrust back even more passionately onto Spike’s cock. His Master laughed at he reaction, and let his hand slide over Angel’s belly. He felt the two male members rubbing together, their pre-cum lubricating each other’s skin.

"You wanna cum, my pets?" Spike asked, his voice betraying his humour at their situation.

"Please, Master!" The reply was screamed, not by one, but two desperate voices.

Spike increased his thrusting, burying himself deep and then cumming hard. Angel screamed in bliss as the cool liquid filled him, bathing his insides.

"Cum!" Spike demanded, and within moments cool jism covered his hand and their bellies.

~*~*~*~

After another round of mind-blowing sex, Spike left Xander to sleep and heal after his claiming. The dark-haired vampire was quiet and strangely obeyed his Master. Xander had carefully turned onto his side and let sleep claim him. Spike had left the vampire to rest and pulled Angel out with him. His slave walking a step behind him.

Now was the worst part. Spike had claimed his slave, put Angel’s mind at rest, and made sure Lindsey understood his place in Spike’s household. Lindsey was Spike’s Childe, and Angel was Spike’s bed slave, and allowed more privileges than Lindsey would ever receive. There was no need for pretence with Angel. He didn’t have to train, force or coerce his pet... unless he wanted too. Lindsey needed watching and correcting all the time.

Now, it was time to change that role for a moment. Spike wanted Angel to break the rules, and fulfil a mission for his Master. He was going to ask him to seduce Darla into thinking that her beloved Childe, Angelus had returned to her. It was proposition that Spike knew wouldn’t go down well.

"No!" Angel screamed, when Spike first informed him of his plan. He’d only got to the part of Angel going to find Darla, through Wolfram and Heart, and then taking her to a pre-arranged place where Spike could easily take her out. It was all very simple in Spike’s eyes. Get Angel to pretend to be Angelus, drag Darla out of her hiding place, and then dust her. Angel though, didn’t seem to think that way.

"Please, Master, no... I can’t....!" he cried, kneeling before Spike.

"What did you say?" Spike snarled.

Angel hesitated a moment. "No?" he answered, suddenly wondering if it would have been better to have kept his mouth shut.

"Do you want me dead, Angel?" asked his Master in a calm voice.

"No, Master. I don’t... but I can’t do that. She’ll know. She knew before!" Angel pleaded, his fingers gripping Spike’s thighs.

"You shall obey me in this, Angel. You don’t have a choice, as a Slave you have no opinions, and can make no decisions."

"I can’t, Master," Angel sobbed.

"Angel, present yourself for inspection!" Spike suddenly snapped, shoving the terrified Slave away.

For a second, Angel hesitated. His body trembling with fear of Darla, and a terrible uncertainty. He knew he didn’t want to fail his Master, yet he was doing so even now. He didn’t want Spike to die at Darla’s hand, but he couldn’t see how he - a lowly slave - could help defeat his Sire. She was powerful and could tell he had a soul. There was no way he could deceive her.

"That’s two punishments, Angel. Don’t make it anymore." Spike grinned down at him, an evil glint in his eye.

This time Angel didn’t hesitate. He jumped up and moved himself into the middle of the living room. He stood straight, looking forward, and presented himself for inspection. His body trembled as Spike stood behind him, a soft hand touching the small of his back.

"You shall obey me, Angel. I am your Master, and you are my Slave."

Suddenly, Spike’s hands moved away, and Angel had to fight the urge to look at what Spike was doing. All around the apartment where instruments of torture. In the main room particularly, because this was where Angel was ordered to present himself everyday, and where he was usually punished. Spike enjoyed punishing even for the tiniest infraction. A few smacks of his hand for hesitation. A few more with a crop for speaking out of line. Angel wondered what Spike was choosing this time.

"Why should you be punished, pet?"

Angel was startled when Spike’s voice appeared right next to his ear. He hadn’t heard his Master approach. Spike walked around his startled slave, and rubbed the instrument of his punishment across the smooth skin. At the first touch of the hard rubber, Angel worked out he was about to be flogged. The flogger in Spike’s hand was strong black rubber, with tiny studs at the end of each length. He’d never been on the receiving end of this, but a rubber crop stung like hell, so Angel guessed this would too.

"I questioned your will, Master," Angel managed to choke out. His voice was soft, and cracking under the strain.

"And?"

"I hesitated and didn‘t address you correctly, Master."

"Yes, and?"

"I..." Angel wasn’t sure what his other transgression might be. Spike had said he was getting two punishments, what could the other be? "Because you desire to, Master?" Angel replied, unsure of his answer, and expecting the first blow. It didn’t come.

"Good, pet. Remember what you are, Angel. You are my bed slave, my pleasure, and my right hand. Never forget you are a Slave and only answerable to my will." Spike smiled at the tremble running through Angel’s body and the rising cock. "Bend over, and grab your ankles."

Angel did as his Master ordered. He couldn’t fight this unless he publicly questioned his Master’s claim on him. Then again, no claimed slave had ever broken the bond that was between Slave and Master vampire. Deep down, however, he didn’t really want to. He grabbed his ankles, and braced himself for the first blow. It was necessary to have good balance in this position, if he rocked too much from the blows of the flogger, he’d fall over. On one occasion, he’d fallen and Spike had started all over again.

"Ask for your punishment, slut."

"Please Master; punish your disobedient slave."

"How many?"

"As many as you see fit, Master."

"Hmmm," Spike thought as he rubbed the black rubber across his slave’s back and buttocks. The pale skin begging to be split open and bruised. "How about we start with 50. Remember to count, lose it and we’ll start again."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

Angel felt like screaming when the count started. The strength and agony of the first blow had made him lurch forward and almost fall. He knew it would hurt, but this was even worse than he expected. The skin on his back burned where the plastic had impacted, making it burn and bruise. Angel started his litany, and the blows continued across his back and ass. Around no 32, he smelt the first sign of blood. His skin had split under the blow, leaving a burning, bleeding welt. He had cried out, and Spike added another blow onto the number. When Angel reached 53, Spike stopped. His back, butt, and thighs were just one mass of agony, but he didn’t move his position.

"You shall obey me, Angel. You shall go to Darla and led her into my hands. Willow will find a spell to disguise your soul, or charms to prevent her from releasing it - you aren’t Angelus. You won’t fight me, Angel. You shall do as I command. Do you understand, or do you need another 50?"

"Yes! Yes, Master, I understand," Angel moaned out quickly. His body didn’t think it could take anymore of Spike’s punishments. "I have no will but yours."

"Stay there, I’ve something to make sure you remember your place, pet." Spike’s soft fingers touched Angel’s back and he shivered. The pain of his cuts and welts flared but he reminded silent.

It didn’t take Spike long to return, and from his position, looking through his legs, Angel could see a long thick butt plug in his hands. His whole body shivered at the sight, though, he couldn’t decide if it was from desire or dread.

"I’ve a new rule for ya, pet. I’ve decided that I want your tight little butt ready for me whenever I desire. I might like taking you dry, but then I have to let you heal. Even for a vampire, that’s too long. You are too keep yourself lubed for me, everyday. Even while you are away, you’ll clean yourself, wash, lube your tight little butt and replace your butt plug."

Angel gasped as Spike’s wet finger touched his anus. He clenched automatically around the digit, but then relaxed as Spike started to rub and caress him. "Do you understand your instructions?"

"Oh... Yes, Master," Angel breathed as the finger strokes his tender tissues. His body shivered, and he closed his eyes. He loved the touch of his Master. He never feared Spike’s caresses, not anymore. Spike had promised to keep him, and protect his Slave’s fragile soul. Yes, he’d killed for Spike, but that was to prove his subservience.

"Keep still, and remember if I find you’ve broken your word, the punishment shall be something you’ll never forget." Spike removed his finger from his slave’s tight ass, and then pushed the tip of the large butt-plug to Angel’s entrance. This would serve as a reminder to Angel for what and who he was. He grinned as his pet moaned from his chest, as the plug slid easily in.

"Now stand straight," Spike commanded.

Angel groaned as he straightened his damaged back. He lifted his arms and locked his hands behind his head, feet apart, and eyes straight ahead. Spike’s fingers touched him again, and Angel had to fight the urge to flinch. His back throbbed, and all Angel really wanted was to kneel at his Master’s feet.

"Vampire present," Spike whispered into his slave ear, enjoying the full body shiver Angel displayed.

His pet dropped to his knees, rested empty hands into his lap, and presented his throat. Spike salivated at the sight. He almost reversed his decision to send Angel, and just ignore Darla’s threat. He couldn’t though. He had to remain Master of Sunnydale and LA. If he didn’t then all his slaves would become the property of Darla. That would certainly include his favourite - Angel. Spike would rather die keeping his position than let Angel go. Certainly not to that bitch.

"You shall go tonight," Spike started. He watched Angel’s eyes widen, his mouth open, but before any words could flow out, Spike pressed his fingers to the soft lips. "We’ve already waited two days, anymore and Darla might become overly suspicious. As it is, Angelus can claim that he’s been living it up before he came to his Sire. It will put her into a bad mood, but I’m sure you’ll be able to soften her up." Spike knelt before his slave; pushed Angel’s legs further apart, and slid in-between them. His pet’s hard cock pressed into his navel, and Spike rested his hands around Angel’s waist. His Slave behaved and didn’t move. "Now, the rules. You can do almost anything to keep Darla happy. That includes kissing, touching etc. You can’t have intercourse with her though. Your cock touches her pussy - you shall be punished. You can’t cum with her either. The butt plug stays in at all times, and make sure she doesn’t discover it. When you get back, you’ll be punished for letting another touch you. Do you understand these rules?"

"Yes, Master," Angel replied.

"Now, touch me," Spike breathed into his pet’s ear. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to Angel’s strong, corded throat. The skin reacted and jumped with pleasure under his touch. Angel moved, allowing his hands to slide around Spike’s body and clutch his back. He held him tight, pulling them cock-to-cock and chest-to-chest. The blond vampire moaned and wrapped his hands around Angel’s waist, then rubbed gently over the red and bloodied butt, knowing that Angel would have to heal before he left. Which is why he was in this position.

"You shall convince Darla to go to a warehouse downtown. It’s well known in the demon community as a hiring place for muscle. You must do that by tomorrow night, I shall be there waiting for you. Then I’ll take on Darla and kill her. Do you have any problems with me killing my Grandsire... you’re Sire, Angel? Do you still feel for her?"

"No, Master," Angel replied, kissing Spike’s soft throat. "I’ve never felt anything for her. She fascinated Angelus, but he never loved her. I shall obey your wishes, Master."

"Good pet." Spike leaned forward and stroked his hands over the lines of Angel’s back. He revelled in the soft moans of pain, and then moved between his slave’s legs. The butt plug wouldn’t be coming out anytime soon. It was large enough to lodge into Angel’s rectum without too much conscious muscle tension. He moved his fingers around to Angel’s navel and started to remove his chains. The chain between cock ring and navel came away first, then the ring itself, and after the balls restraints. The nipple clamps followed, and Spike had to spend a moment sucking the tortured nubs into his mouth. The dark haired vampire moaned, allowing his head to fall back, his hands massaging Spike’s back. Next his Master’s hands found the catch to the metal collar and unlatched it.

"No!" Angel cried suddenly, a sudden feeling of rejection burning though him. "I’m sorry, Master, please don’t remove it!" he begged, clutching Spike tightly to his chest.

"I’m sorry, Luv. Darla shall find that straight away if we leave it. Don’t worry; you’ll have a special ceremony to replace it. Followed by another round of punishments for removing it."

Angel sobbed silently as his Master’s fingers stroked his naked throat. He’d never felt so lonely as he did at that moment. He felt as though his life was being ripped away from him. He was empty and cold... like Angelus.

"Please Master," he sobbed, his hands pulling on Spike’s arms.

Spike remained strong, clutched his Slave’s head and sank his fangs into the offered flesh. Angel cried out at the sudden bite, revelling in the feeling of his master taking from him. His blood belonged to Spike. He belonged to Spike. Angel wrapped his arms around Spike, holding him tight to his body. Trying to stay within the blood - Yes, take it all. All of sudden, Spike’s feeding frenzy slowed and he pulled away.

"You need to be healed, Angel-pet," he murmured into the soft, dark hair of his slave. "Take all you need." Spike pressed his beloved’s head to his throat, and stroked the broken flesh on Angel’s back. He heard a soft sob, and then the sharp prick of fangs. He sighed into the bite, loving the pull on his veins as Angel started to drink. On and on he went. He tried to draw away a couple of times, but his Master held him close. Spike could guess when Angel would have enough. He could feel the changes to the flesh on Angel’s back. The almost instantaneous healing of his Master Vampire blood - made all the stronger with killing The Master of Sunnydale.

Finally, Angel drew away and Spike let him, running his hands over the almost whole flesh. "You wanna cum, Luv?" he whispered into his pet’s ear.

"Please Master... if you desire it."

Spike kissed the soft lips passionately. He ran his down the firm chest, and grasped the unfettered length. He was hard and dripping in Spike’s hand. Angel’s arms did nothing but hold him tight, an embrace Spike would miss. He continued to kiss, and pumped Angel’s cock. His slave trembled and panted, rocking into Spike’s hand, sucking desperately on Spike’s tongue, spiralling towards his orgasm.

"Master!" The cry echoed around the quiet apartment. Angel’s head fell back, and he collapsed into his owner’s embrace. Cool seed covered Spike’s hand, and he slowly licked it away. Hopefully, not the last taste of his lover, he thought.

"Get dressed and ready. My driver shall take you to Wolfram and Hart." With that Spike slapped his pet’s butt and stood up. His face a mask, he turned to the door, leaving Angel on the floor. "Angel, be there tomorrow night, follow your orders, then come home to me."

Spike shut the door behind him.

~*~*~*~

Angel remained seated on the floor, for almost an hour before a minion came to him. He hadn’t wanted to move, or leave his Master’s home. The minion came with orders from Spike, and Angel followed them. He was led into the back bedroom, where clothing had been laid out for him. He dressed himself in black leather jeans, crushed velvet red shirt, and his dark duster. He felt uncomfortable dressed. The last time he’d worn tight fitting clothing was when he and his Master fought the old Master of LA. That brought back a whole barrage of bad memories. Still, he was reminded of his master every time his body twisted and moved. The large butt plug occasionally pressed against his prostate, and brought forward memories of his Master’s cock there.

When he’d dressed, he discovered Spike had left him a whole range of weaponry. A stake harness for his forearms, knives for his boots, and a cell phone. He wasn’t sure on how to use it, but upon looking he noticed that all the numbers he needed were already pre-programmed into it. In other words, the telephone number to Spike’s own mobile. A surge of longing passed through him, and he had to forcibly stop himself from running - returning back to Spike and begging to be allowed home.

Instead, he picked up the last knife, shoved it into his boot and left the bedroom. The minion was waiting for him in the hall, and he was taken down to the parking garage. He acted on automatic pilot. His heart hardened to the task he must complete before he was allowed home. He dreaded seeing Darla again, he feared being discovered and...

*Ring, Ring*

"Hello?" Angel hesitantly answered the mobile phone.

"Is that anyway to talk to your Master?"

Angel trembled delightedly at the sound of the voice on the other end of the phone. He hadn’t expected to hear from his Master so soon.

"No Master, I’m sorry, Master. Hello, Master."

"Much better, still, expect to be punished when you return." Angel shivered at the sound and promise of chastisement. Not because he wanted it, but because it meant that Spike believed he was coming home.

"Yes, Master."

"Clarke will take you to Wolfram and Hart. Once there, Lindsey informs me you’ll be taken to Lilah, and most likely Darla shall be present or nearby. All you need to do is get her at the warehouse tomorrow might. It’s called Monticello Shipping; a Ferrel demon runs the place. They hire muscle to anyone who wants to buy. I’ve brought him out. You know the place?"

"Yes, Master. I’ve heard about it. It’s on 141 Street, downtown."

"That’s right, luv. Now Willow is preparing a spell that should cloak the essence of your soul. It should last for a few days, so you’ll be safe. Remember Angel, shag her and I’ll really make you wish you hadn’t, understand?"

"Yes, Master. I understand. Thank you for the spell, Master."

Spike didn’t say goodbye. He just cut the connection, leaving Angel standing in the garage holding the dead phone to his ear. Clarke - the minion - stood waiting next to a car, an impatient look upon his place. Angel sighed, wishing to God that this would soon be over.

~*~*~*~

Spike put the mobile phone down gently. He ached to say more to Angel. He wanted to promise so many things, but he couldn’t bring himself to say it. Even saying goodbye was too much. It might have meant he too believed Angel would not be coming home.

"Master, the spell is completed."

Spike looked over his bedroom to the small redhead kneeling on the floor. A chalked circle and incense surrounded her. She wore a white shift dress that Spike allowed her to wear in his home. Her body was small and feminine. So different to Angel’s. Spike was finding that looking at her made him miss his bed-slave even more. He was getting used to calling Angel his bed-slave now; it set him apart from his growing harem of slaves.

"Master, Angel he’ll... he’ll be coming home, won’t he?" Her voice was soft, and controlled. Spike sensed the underlying concern and fear. This new Willow - the soul - had had more understanding of Angel than him.

"Yes. He’ll be home to train you, Willow." Spike ran a hand down the front of his T-shirt and leaned back into the bed. "Willow, did you take note of how Angel sucked me?" It disgusted him how much he longed for that wet male mouth - for Angel’s particular talent.

"Yes, Master. I liked watching, Master."

Spike unzipped his jeans and pulled out his erect cock. Willow stood, stripped off the white gown and approached her master. She climbed onto the bed, taking the hard pale length into her tiny hands. Spike moaned, trying to imagine they were different hands. Hands that had large fingers, calloused skin, and a common knowledge. A wet mouth engulfed his cock and he moaned deep in his chest. The mouth was wet, but too small, and the tongue wasn’t lashing enough, like Angel’s did. Willow sucked, licked and worshiped his cock. She felt him swell and enlarge, his climax rising, and so she doubled her efforts. Suddenly, the acorn shaped head throbbed against the back of her throat, and her Master came.

"Angel!" Spike screamed, his body falling back into the soft pillows.

Willow didn’t mind the name. She missed the other soul-ed vampire just as much. They had had such a short time together, and she wanted to share so much with her fellow slave. Angel had a soul, and she needed support as she drowned in the pain of her own soul and demon’s evil.

"He’ll come back, Luv," Spike mumbled. He pulled the female vampire to him, settling her into the curve of his side.

Willow felt uncomfortable sleeping on the bed. She slept down on Angel’s side, while her Master and his bed-slave shared the bed. It was wrong, strange, and she hoped it wouldn’t be for long.

~*~*~*~

It was a few hours before dawn when Angel arrived at the underground garage to Wolfram and Hart. He was scared but he carefully buried his emotions deep inside his mind. He couldn’t show any of this before Darla or his Sire would know. She would know he wasn’t Angelus, just as surely as putting a sign on top of his head. Angelus didn’t feel emotions. Angelus didn’t love. He didn’t care. He didn’t hate. It was a strange existence. Even Angel (the soul part) thought it strange. He was over run with emotions - hated for the Master, love for Spike, indifference for Lindsey, brotherly care for Willow, and lastly confusion over Xander. If he thought of them in Angelus terms, he’d kill half of them, and then torture and rape the others. That’s all Angelus cared about - death and his own pleasure.

Angel sighed, and set his mind into Angelus mode as the car pulled up and stopped. He locked away all his emotions, all his concerns, and put a grin onto his lips. It hurt his face, and for a moment he hesitated before opening the door. It wasn’t exactly second thoughts. It was more like he’d stepped back in time to China during the Boxer rebellion. He’d done this before. He’d attempted to be Angelus to come home to his family. He’d hid his feelings, and still he couldn’t pull it off. He couldn’t...

"No!" Angel told himself, bringing himself back under control, and unlocked the door.

As he stepped out, two security guards approached him. They were half demons, and it didn’t bother Angel about killing them. Angelus wouldn’t have left them alive. He wasn’t going to be dragged into Wolfram and Hart by those below him - no Angelus would walk in there with head held high and demand to see Darla.

Which was what he did. He killed again. Someone talked back at him, and he had broken her neck. He hadn’t felt a thing as her dead body had fallen to the ground.

"Angelus? It’s a pleasure to meet you." The voice belonged to a tall dark haired woman. Lilah Morgan, he assumed. And when she introduced herself - he found was right.

"Where’s Darla?" He snarled, the woman’s face paling slightly. He had to give her credit though; she held her ground and looked him straight in the eye.

"At her apartment, which Wolfram and Hart has provided for you both. I’ll take you too her."

Angel had paused then, looking over the fine body before him. Some unexpected words rose from his mouth, and he found himself trying to seduced the ice-bitch lawyer. He was deciding if it was seduce or kill first.

Angel-was he Angel still-had been taken by another car into the best part of Beverly Hills. A hotel apartment with a view. He’d charmed Lilah, making her even more uncomfortable in his presence. Darla must have talked about him. Told her how Angelus had worked-seduce, torture, and then Kill.

When they arrived at the door of the apartment, Angel could taste fear in his mouth. It was bittersweet. Angel’s only fears lately, had been concerned with failing Spike. About not living up to his Master’s expectations. It was strange feeling his soul’s deep terror again. He fought it down. He had less than 24 hours to go, and all he had to do was to get Darla to that warehouse. Oh, it was easy, he told himself. Darla wanted Spike dead; Angelus would be her general and through hiring muscle he could raise an army. Yep, getting there would be easy... getting her to believe that he was Angelus in the first place - now that would be hard.

A minion opened the door. The smell of aroused Darla hit Angel’s senses, and the smell of another... Penn? Angel hesitated; he hadn’t known Penn was here. His Childe had been invisible until now, not even Spike had known. Damn! He prayed that nothing more would go wrong.

"Angelus?" Darla appeared at the bedroom door, wrapped in a transparent shift. "My Darling boy!" She cried. Her eyes shone as she looked upon him, and Angel knew that spell of Willow’s must have kicked in. Darla had had a unique ability to sense the present of her Chide’s soul. To his complete surprise she had worked it out long before even he had. That night he came home to her in Romania. He’d told her the Gypsy’s had done something - "a soul!" She’d screamed. "You have a filthy soul!"

Now she was looking at him as she always originally had. A bright need in her eyes, and that devastating smile on her lips. "Oh, my Childe. You have been away from me for too long! I’m so sorry that it’s taken this long to bring you home, Childe."

"I am welcome home, Sire?" Angelus asked with a light voice and smirk.

Darla giggled eyeing Angelus’ new choice in clothing. She liked the soft shirt and tight *damn tight* leather jeans. She licked her lips knowing the exact way to welcome her ‘Darling Boy’ back again.

Angel allowed his Sire to kiss him, and continue to kiss and touch him for quite some time. It stopped all of a sudden when a fine, pale hand slipped down the back of his jeans to squeeze his ass. Angel shuddered as his inner muscles clenched around the large butt plug inside him. He gasped, pulling his lips away from his Sire. Disgust flowed through him, an emotion that broke though his control. It wasn’t Spike. Angel quickly camped down on these emotions, and disguised his sudden movement by changing into vamp face.

Darla laughed at the change, allowing her features to shift and flow. Seconds later, her fangs were in his throat, and a strong hand dragged him down to her shoulder. He bit and drank. Ancient, powerful blood flowed into his mouth, and he drank greedily. He didn’t want anything from Darla, but to be given his Sire’s blood freely was a gift he wasn’t going to turn down. He needed the power, strength, and courage to keep this charade going.

"Sire!"

Angel nearly jumped out of his skin at the voice of his eldest Childe. He turned to face Penn, dragging his lips from Darla’s throat.

"He’s home, Penn!" Darla cried, pushing Angel into the arms of the ex-Puritan.

"Childe!" Angel cried, kissing the blond haired boy. Deep inside his mind, he yearned for another blond haired Childe.

~*~*~*~

Kiss, touches, and words of longing were exchanged, though not once did Angel allow his ex-family to coerce him into the bedroom. He’d licked and sucked at Darla’s slick passage a couple times, trying to keep her from demanding him into her bed. Penn had to settle for kisses, though at the end Angel had been forced to allow his Childe to bring him off. As his orgasm washed through him, his soul screamed in rebellion. He’d not been given permission to cum.

When tensions had begun to heighten, Angel had turned conversation and plans towards Wolfram and Hart. He discovered that Darla didn’t propose to keep them around, and suggested building an army. It was a welcome sound to his ears. He readily agreed to her ideas, turning them into battle plans and strategies much to Darla’s delight. Soon the urgencies of sex were forgotten as more important matters took place - Domination

Plans for power and control - could turn any vampire’s mind from sex. Apart from Spike’s, Angel thought longingly. Darla was no exception. Soon she was strutting around as a queen, and spouting grand ideas.

Angel quickly looked at the clock at this point; it was late in the afternoon. He still had a couple of hours until he had to be at the warehouse, enough time to convince her and make it look unplanned.

Angel casually slipped into the conversation the idea of a place he heard where they could hire the local muscle and Darla seemed interested.

He’d been working on Darla for a while when they were unpleasantly interrupted. It was Penn, closely followed by a grinning Lilah. At that second, Angel’s hair at the nape of his neck stood up on end. He shivered, feeling as though someone, was walking over his empty grave in Ireland.

"Ah Darla. Angelus," Lilah greeted them, looking from one to the other. "I’m glad I caught you, before you do, well do whatever vampires do." She laughed, but Angel reminded silent, giving her a dismissive stare. "I’ve found out something very interesting this afternoon. Our mystics have discovered that Angelus has recently had protective spells cast over him. Soul spells..."

Angel laughed. It was the only thing he could think of to do; though his mind was quickly going into shock.

"A soul?" Darla whispered.

"Are you trying to blackmail me, Lilah?" Angel snarled in his best Angelus voice. He allowed his face to change, baring fangs at the confident human. He hoped to scare her - it didn’t work. "I don’t take well to people trying to control me."

"I don’t want to control you, Angel. Tell me, how did Spike return your soul. Was it Willow?" Lilah didn’t back down from the angry vampire and continued to hold his gaze.

Angel glanced worriedly at Darla, then back to Lilah. "I don’t have a friggin’ soul!" he growled, "I’ve killed, and I’m about to tear you apart!" He reached for the lawyer, but a hand caught his arm.

"It’s true... I see it in your eyes." Darla’s voice was soft, with more than a hint of disgust.

"Sire! You believe a bitch human lawyer over your Childe?!" Angel howled. He hid the fear that turned his stomach, and tried to fight his rising panic. Instead of giving into fear, he grabbed Darla to him and kissed her passionately. He fought back a surge of revulsion at her taste, closing his eyes and prayed for Spike to save him. Yet, he knew Spike wouldn’t be coming. ‘Master, help me!’ he screamed inside his mind.

"Oh Childe, off course I believe," Darla whispered into his ear, running her fine fingers though his hair. She tilted his head back and nipped possessively at his throat. "I believe I can rid you of that deceitful soul!"

"What!?" Angel fell back, away from his Sire, his eyes wide in horror. This wasn’t real, his mind kept repeating. Please, it can’t be real. Spike told me it would be all right! "Sire, I’m Angelus..."

A weight crushed against his back, at first he couldn’t understand what was happening, but then he remembered Penn. His Childe was attacking him. He howled in fury, fighting back a wave of dizzy nausea, and swung around, his fist ready to strike out. His vision was blurred but he heard a sudden scream and someone fell to the floor. A tremendous crash sounded as Penn’s crowbar buried itself into the nearest wall. Angel almost lost his balance as he turned, but managed to remain on his feet. He turned toward Darla, but she had vanished. Instead, he noticed the fleeing figure of Lilah.

‘She’s ruined it’, Angel thought. He snarled, letting the fury take him over entirely. He howled furiously at his failure, his body reacting instinctively as he dived across the room easily landing on the back of the panicking lawyer. Inhuman sounds rose from his chest as his life fell apart around him.

Blood splattered the walls, filled Angel’s mouth and covered his hands. He didn’t know what he was doing, what had taken over him. He knew the woman was dead - that his hands had killed her. He stumbled back, shocked at his actions. Suddenly, his mind was brought back to the present as a bullet entered his shoulder. Then another into his lower leg. Angel screamed in fury, turning on his attacker.

Before him stood Darla, a pure look of malice on her face. Beside her, bleeding from his head, was Penn. Angel lost count of how many bullets entered his body, they couldn’t kill him, but they hurt like hell. He howled, turning on his attackers, his fangs bared. Fury turned his eyes brightly golden, making them shine like daggers. He flexed his wrist, triggering the stake, which flew into his fingers. A primitive howl tore from his throat as he flew across the room. More bullets entered his chest, but he’d gone past feeling them. His mind was attached to one thought - I’ve failed my Master.

The stake was sure in his hand, heading directly to the heart of his Sire. He prayed he didn’t miss.

"Master!" Angel screamed in agonised fury.

There was a yell as Darla realized her Childe wasn’t going to stop. She stumbled back, grabbing her companion’s arm. Penn screamed in shock, but it was cut short as the stake sunk into his chest. A whirlwind of ash covered both Darla and Angel.

Angel flung himself away from his Sire, moving into attack position. Darla pulled the trigger of her magnum, but the pin fired onto an empty chamber. She shrieked at Angel, a wild animal caught in a trap. Angel screamed as the bullets tore his flesh. Shouts filled the room, and Darla started to laugh.

Strong hands caught her childe, at last Angel was her prisoner, and she could finally rid him of that hateful soul.

~*~*~*~

Spike paced the main compound of the warehouse for the 50th time. It was long past the appointed time, and there was no sign of Angel or Darla. He was worried; concerned that something had happened to his Slave. He trusted Angel not to betray him. It was strange, but he did. Angel had willingly given himself to his servitude, to his Master. He’d wept at the loss of his collar. Begged his Master not to let him go.

"Well!" He shouted at the neatest minion.

The minion jumped out of his skin, and in horror turned to his master. "Err... Master Spike, sir, there’s not sign of Angel. Maybe... maybe he ran away?" The minion should have been more careful.

Spike snarled at the suggestion. With a movement, that would have put the best martial arts expert to shame, Spike flung a stake from his back pocket and buried it into his Minion’s chest. The younger vampire vanished into a puff of ash.

"Willow!" Spike hollered. His witch slave was in the wings nearby, waiting. By now Spike seriously doubted that Angel and Darla were coming.

"Master!" came the reply and a flurry of movement altered Spike to Willow’s present. "Angel’s not here?" she cried, a look of pure terror on her face.

"No, slave. Do you have a spell to track him?" he growled, annoyed at his lack of control in this situation. He was worried about his favoured pet, fearful that he’d lost his bed-slave forever.

"I’m not sure, Master... I could... There’s a spell that might work; it would heighten your claiming bond with Angel. It would make it possible for you to track him," Willow explained, looking increasingly nervous.

Spike didn’t understand how Willow felt about Angel. All he knew as that they both had souls and therefore, something very spiritual in common. He wondered if he should let the friendship between his two pets develop? They might make an extremely interesting pair for him. Then there was Xander to consider. The broken Slave that Lindsey had forcibly claimed - would Angel take to him to now?

"Do the spell, Willow. Now!"

In a flurry of movement, Willow ran into the back of the warehouse, where she had been waiting, and started to chant. Spike heard her, listening to the words he couldn’t understand, and waited. Suddenly, he felt it. A burning inside. Then a pain - not of hurt... but of desperate depression. Spike could feel it swallowing his mind. Depression. Fear. Grief. The deep need to end his life.

"Angel!"

Spike ran. He didn’t care that he was leaving his minions and slave behind. He just wanted to get to Angel as soon as possible. Thoughts of finding nothing but Angel’s ashes were driving him on. He was terrified - yet couldn’t really understand why. The first thing he did was jump into the car, gun the engine and follow the screaming pain inside him.

~*~*~*~

The apartment building was no surprise to Spike. It was in the best neighbourhood, with the most astounding view of the city. The presence of Angel in his mind led him to a penthouse apartment, with the best view available - he wouldn’t have expected anything less of Darla. He paused at the apartment, half-dreading, half-wondering what he’d find. Nothing but ashes, Angel held prisoner... he didn’t know. He felt his Slave alive at this moment... but nothing more. The intense force of Angel’s emotions had stopped half way here. They had become nothing more than a low throbbing, an ache inside him. Then he’d felt an overwhelming wave of grief, and then an emptiness in Angel’s presence.

Spike rested his hand on the doorknob and pushed. The smell hit him - blood! Blood everywhere. Human blood, vampire blood, demon blood, he couldn’t tell which was where - there was just so much of it, and all intermingled. The door swung open, and there was silence. No one attacked him, in fact there didn’t seem to be anyone around. He stepped inside the darkened apartment and slipped. His foot touched something slimy and wet.

"Angel?" He called softly, almost afraid to wake whatever force had been let loose in this room.

There was no answer - just silence. The silence of the dead.

"Angel! If you don’t fucking answer me, I swear you’ll live to regret it."

"Will..." the voice wasn’t Angel’s. In fact, it took a second for Spike to recognise it. It was female, soft, and full of pain.

"Darla?" he choked. He swung around, looking for the woman he despised. There was no one. He stepped further into the apartment, minding where he put his feet. He approached the bedroom, reached for a light, and flicked it on. The room was suddenly filled with a soft pinkish illumination.

Spike gasped at the sight. He’d never seen such destruction in all his life, and he wondered how the hell the female vampire still lived. He couldn’t bring himself to describe what he saw; he tried not to wonder which body parts went where.

"Darla?" he called again, watching the eyes open in the torn face, and the gaping maw of the mouth try to form words.

"Angelus... my boy," she gasped.

"Angel did this?" Spike whispered. He couldn't believe the words coming from her mouth. "Angel killed..."

"Oh, my boy," she whispered. The next second his Grand-Sire’s eyes went wide, she gasped, and then there was nothing. A cloud of dust rose before him and Darla died. The words she had spoken confused him. He couldn’t imagine his en-soul-ed slave doing this. I mean, Angel wouldn’t kill humans and demons alike. And his Sire! It’s hard for any vampire to do that. The blood ties between Sire and Childe were strong - especially when Angelus and Darla had been so close for over 150 years. Their time apart didn’t matter to blood. He wondered suddenly, if that had been the pain of grief he’d felt from his Slave.

"Angel!" Spike called again, leaving the last remains of Darla behind.

He departed the bedroom, moving further into the apartment. There was silence - total and complete. The dead were that - dead. None of the humans had been turned, and they had been killed with the utmost violence. This situation just kept getting more and more perplexing.

"Angel!" Spike shouted for the last time. His anger rising, he swore to himself that when he found his errant Slave, he was in for the beating of his un-life.

Suddenly, Spike’s attention was diverted by a crash. He turned quickly, surveying the room. He noticed the cause of the sound; a plant pot had been upturned. Then he saw Angel. His slave was curled into the corner of the room; his body folded into itself, and he was covered in blood and cuts. The smell of internal organs was sickening.

"Slave! Come here!" Spike commanded, his voice firm, hiding his bewilderment and apprehension.

Angel didn’t move, but he spoke. "They knew." The voice was weak and trembled. "They knew... I wasn’t Angelus... I tried... but they knew. Then... then... I killed..."

"Angel, come to me," Spike repeated. The bond between them was stronger than blood, and he could feel Angel’s soul respond to his call, but there was something wrong.

"I killed for... you... you."

"Angel..."

A scream from the terrified vampire cut Spike off, and he stood back. In a flash of movement, Angel was across the room with a strong hand wrapped around Spike’s throat. The strength and supremacy of Angel’s hold frankly shocked the blond vampire. In all the time Angel had served him, he’d never experienced Angel’s full strength. He’d assumed maybe his Sire would never regain it, but it seems as though he had... and now Spike was on the receiving end. With an ease of an experienced fighter, Angel lifted his Master by the throat and threw him across the room. Spike crashed into the far wall, screaming as he felt a rib snap. Then Angel was upon him again. Spike swore he never saw his Sire move. One second he was across the room, the next he was trying to rip his Childe limb from limb. Angel bit, hit, pulled, and slashed with fangs, claws, and feet. It was all Spike could do to keep up with him. That was a truly terrifying thought, and Spike knew that he couldn’t last much longer. He’d have to admit that Angel was the most physically powerful of them both. Finally, he had no choice but to submit to his Sire’s hold. He was bleeding, hurt and afraid. Angel wrapped a hand around his throat, flipped him onto his back and leaned over his aching body. Spike looked up into dark eyes. Eyes for the first time - he couldn’t read.

"Angel..." he gasped again, trying to reach some part of his Slave that recognised his dominion.

"I didn’t... I didn’t want to come... You took my collar..." Angel began in broken voice... then Spike realized that his Slave was crying. Tears splashed onto his face from above, and very slowly he lifted his unbroken arm to touch Angel’s soft cheeks. "They were planning to kill you... to use me as bait... Darla was going..."

"Shhh..." Spike comforted, stroking the wet planes of his beloved’s face. "You have made me proud, luv." He whispered. His voice didn’t display his shock. Angel had done all because his Master was threatened. It had pushed him over the edge of sanity, and he was lost in the myriad thoughts of loss, hurt and confusion. He wanted his owner, and yet Spike had de-collared him and sent him away, making Angel feel abandoned and unwanted. How far from the truth. Spike was hard and yearning to touch his Slave. All he wanted was to tie Angel to the nearest bed, and lose himself forever in that cool flesh.

"You attacked your Master, Slave," he growled. The blond vampire suddenly felt Angel’s hold on him loosen. The dark eyes looking at his own hand as if it was some alien extension of himself. Spike could see that Angel didn’t really comprehend what he was doing. He was in shock and bewildered. So his Master took charge.

"On your knees!" he snarled. Angel’s eyes widened and like an automaton, let his Master go, and sank to his knees before Spike.

Spike gave a sigh of relief, thankful that Angel had obeyed. If he hadn’t, the Master of LA was sure he would be dead by now. He stood carefully, testing his broken arm. It throbbed, but Spike could tell it was a clean break. It would be healed pretty soon after a few good feedings. He stared down at Angel for a long moment, the dark vampire now still and controlled. It was if his slavery freed him from all responsibilities, and gave him purpose. All Angel had to care about was obeying and pleasing his Master. Nothing more. Not his soul, redemption, or guilt. With Spike all that was left behind.

"You want to be my Slave, Angel?" his Master asked. Spike was concerned about this new development. Angel had just proved he was now stronger than he could ever be. Spike could easily be overpowered if Angel became an unwilling slave.

Angel’s eyes didn’t leave the floor, and he answered respectfully. "I am yours, Master. You have claimed me."

"You are mine in the Vampire sense, Angel. Would you be mine in the Human sense? Would you sign a contract proclaiming your slavery? Would you sign the list of rules?"

"Yes, Master." The answer came without pause, which surprised the blond. He’d expected Angel to consider his answer - like he always did. "I am your slave, Master... forever."

"Ah... but now more than a slave, pet." Spike grinned at the thought that entered his mind. "You’ve proved your strength has returned, and your willingness to protect my interests. No longer shall you just be a bed-slave. You are to be my bodyguard too. You shall be at my side constantly, watching my back and my interests. You have earned this position Angel, but you are forever my slave. I shall use you, command you, and if you don’t obey - you shall be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. I understand. I am yours."

"Give me your ass," Spike snarled. The fear, worry, and Angel’s submission had made Spike horny. He unfastened his jeans, staring at his blood-covered slave.

As fast as he could, Angel unzipped his leather jeans, shoved them down his legs, and bent over. He pressed his head to the ground, lifted his ass, and with trembling fingers pulled his butt cheeks apart. Spike gasped at the sight, his cocking throbbing in response. The butt plug was still buried in his Slave’s anus. The area around it sore and reddened. Spike grinned, and leaned over his submissive pet. He touched the end of the plug pushing it lightly.

"Master!" Angel yelped. His body trembling with barely contained desire. He yelped again, silently this time, when Spike slapped him for speaking without permission.

Spike’s need over took him, and he yanked the plug from his pet’s hole. Angel yelled in pain, but his respite was short lived. With vampire’s fast movements, Spike grabbed his Slave’s hips, lifted him, and sank into Angel’s wet heat. His anus warmed by the stretch, pain, and lubricant. The other vampire’s muscles clenched around his length, tightening with over use.

"Are you sore, pet? Or does it feel good having your Master filling you?"

"Oh yes, Master! You’re so big inside me! Please more!" Angel’s voice was stressed, and his body shivered.

Through the bond, which still existed from the spell, Spike could feel Angel’s pain and pleasure at his entry. His pet’s body ached, throbbed, and the pain in his backdoor was delicious. Spike let that desire fill him, make him even harder and more swollen. Then he started to move. His fucking was strangely restrained, but deep and controlling. His thrusts were harsh, fully penetrating, and evenly timed. So much so, he was driving Angel insane. He wanted to scream and shout for his master to work him harder. Yet, he couldn’t. His Master chose when and how he was fucked, not him.

Spike didn’t change his thrusts, keeping them at the same tempo. Even so, his orgasm was rising quickly, and combined with the desire he felt for Angel, it couldn’t be held back any longer. Two more thrusts and he was cumming. His climax flooded out, filling his pet’s rectum, and dripping down his thighs. He gasped, falling forward to cover Angel’s back. His hands lazily reaching down to grasp his Slave’s naked length. The cock was engorged and dripping, but he hadn’t climaxed.

"Good pet, hold it until we get home, and I shall allow you to cum. If not you shan‘t come for the next week."

Angel moaned in desperate need, but nodded his understanding, "Yes, Master."

Spike withdrew and fastened his jeans. As he did, his eyes caught the abandoned butt plug. He picked it up carefully, and with a wicked grin pressed it to Angel’s aching hole. His pet bit back a howl of pain as he pushed it in deep. Yep, all was right again in Spike’s world.

~*~*~*~

Angel waited in his Master’s bedroom. Upon returning home, he’d been ordered directly there. He hadn’t been allowed to speak with Willow or look at anyone. His Master told him to wash, prepare himself and wait for his return. He did so, washing away the blood and entrails-hiding behind his slavery to stop feeling the guilt and anguish over what he’d done. With Spike, he didn’t think of any thoughts, only what his Master desired. It was his lifeline. His only way of surviving.

It was while he was lost in these thoughts of servitude that Spike entered. He’d closed the book on Darla and Wolfram and Hart. There would be few that would now dare to stand against him. Of course, he’d also Angel’s actions be known, and his new position as Spike’s personal bodyguard. Then he’d ordered Willow to stay with Xander that night, and returned to his bedroom. He found Angel in the position that he’d ordered him to be in.

For a moment, Spike just watched. He stood and stared at his property. His willing slave. His possession. A slave that would never leave him - his freedom willingly given to Spike. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. On it was printed his slave’s rules. In his other pocket was a pen.

"Angel, face me," he directed, as he walked around his slave so they were face to face. Angel lifted his eyes from the floor and gazed at his Master. "I have your contract here. They are the slave rules that I demand you follow. Humans do this for sexual pleasure, but this will define your life. You shall be mine in every way - human and vampire. Break these rules and you shall be punished. Obey and there shall be rewards. Also before you sign, I’ve spoken to Master Jodo. He’s agreed to train you in human ideas of slavery. You shall go there once a week, where he shall act as your Master, and discipline you should you step out of line. Do you understand? There shall be no walking away from me, Angel - ever."

Spike held the paper before his slave, and Angel slowly took it into his large fingers. He stroked the paper, concentrating on the words, and then held his hand out for the pen. "Yes, Master. I understand the terms, and I accept your mastery of me."

Spike gave Angel his pen in silence, his brain screaming his joy, though he refused to act undignified in front of his slave. With a flourish, Angel signed the paper. His writing was sweeping with lots of little curls, which would have once adorned official manuscripts. When finished, he handed the paper and pen back, dropping his eyes to the floor.

Spike stared at the signature for a long moment. Then back at his submissive slave. Damn, he loved this. If only he’d thought of slavery earlier, he could have had Angel for a hundred years by now. He pushed the thought aside and placed the paper into a box on his beside table.

"Right, it’s time for your punishment. You are collarless, you kissed Darla..."

"And Penn," Angel interrupted.

Spike snarled at the name, but continued, "And Penn, did you shag either."

"I brought Darla to orgasm twice with my mouth, and Penn sucked my cock."

"Three extra," Spike noted. "Right, up on the bed, and stretch your arms above your head."

Angel did as ordered, moving as fast he could, especially with the rampant erection that he sported. It seems that servitude and loss of identity was a turn on to Angel. Controlling him, was certainly a turn on for Spike, and his cock ached in its denim confines. From a toy box at the end of the bed, Spike drew out a couple of chains with cuffs on. He stood on the bed and attached them to Angel’s waiting wrists. Angel started to breathe softly with expectation, and then gasped as Spike jumped up and attached his chains to a convenient hook in the ceiling. Damn, Spike was glad this apartment once belonged to a BDSM Dom. He pulled the chains tightly, lifting Angel almost of the bed, stretching his arms and torso. Then he secured the restraints onto another bolt.

"Now let’s see. 3, plus 3, and the missing navel ring that’s 7, and the crying out... Oh, well, let’s just make it a round 10 shall we?" Spike grinned at the shiver that passed through his slave’s body. Pain was quickly becoming an aphrodisiac for his pet; soon he’d have to find another way to punish his Angel. He was learning to enjoy the beatings too much.

"Yes, Master."

Spike took up the device of Angel’s punishment. The whip was leather, solid and hard. Perfect in every way. "Kiss the device of your punishment, pet." Spike held the whip before Angel’s face and he moaned in anticipation. Soft, moist lips touched the leather, and Angel’s eyes closed. "Now ask for your punishment, and remember to count."

"Yes, Master. Please punish me, Master. I have been without restraint, and broke your rules."

"Who do you belong to?"

"I am yours, Master. Your Slave."

Spike grinned and then moved around the back of his bound pet. Bondage suited Angel, having him stretched and powerless, made Spike want to fuck him all the harder. He unwound the whip and tested its weight in his hand. He flicked it a couple of time, just to get the feel and enjoying Angel’s flesh twitch. Then he flung his arm back, aimed it at Angel’s naked back, and moved. The whip travelled across the room at an amazing velocity, and stuck Angel’s pale flesh with an almighty crack.

Angel screamed with the first strike, just managing to shout out; "One, Master!" His back burned with the hit, pain raging across his aching shoulders. Suddenly, there was another whoosh of air, and the whip connected again, this time across his buttocks. Another howl issued from his mouth with the words; "Two, Master!"

By the time Angel screamed out; "Ten, Master," his back was a blistering mess of welts, cuts and bruises. Blood dripped down the crack of his smooth buttocks - just as Spike had designed it too. He sighed his pleasure, seeing his slave punished for his transgressions. The past was behind him now, and he was the proud Master of a beautiful, erotically handsome bed-slave, and dangerously proficient personal bodyguard.

"Spread your legs, I wanna use you," Spike rasped, desperate to come. He climbed onto the bed, moving between Angel’s spread legs. He pushed his fingers into Angel’s well-oiled anus; glad he’d decided on that new rule. It meant he’d have use of Angel all the time, without having to worry about tearing him, and then waiting the couple of hours for him to heal again. He unzipped his jeans, pushed them down his legs and then shoved forward.

Angel cried out as Spike’s sharp hipbones made contact with this abused flesh. His whole buttocks burned from the lashes of the whip, and there were deep cuts on his lower back. Spike buried his cock inside his tight passage, and then rubbed his whole body against Angel’s back. His slave groaned in pain and growled in delight. Spike grabbed Angel’s hips and started to thrust - deep, harsh and fast. Angel gasped and moaned, his butt pushing back to his Master’s thrusts, muscles clutching the large cock as it moved in and out. Spike suckled hard on Angel’s corded throat, allowing his features to change. At the feel of his Master’s fangs, Angel cried out.

"Please! Bite me!" he cried.

"Are you ordering me?" Spike panted as he moved.

"No, Master!" Angel screamed in reply. His whole body was one mass of pleasure and pain. It burned across his flesh, tore at his dead heart, and short-circuited his brain.

Spike laughed, and then grabbed a handful of Angel’s sweaty hair. He pulled his head back, and crushed a kiss to the wet lips. Angel’s tongue brushed against his. Spike wants this to go on forever, but his orgasm would not be denied any longer. He instantly buried his fangs into Angel’s throat, and drank as he filled his slave’s grasping passage. He broke his hold, and whispered into Angel’s ear.

"Cum for me." He kissed the puncture holes, and licked Angel’s throat as his slave screamed in climax. He grinned as the semen spurted across the bed in a long continuous arch. Angel must have been desperate to cum, he thought, laughing softly.

He kissed Angel again, and then moved back. He slipped from the used and slick hole, falling back on the bed. "Damn that was good, pet!" He lay there a moment, watching his slave and then remembered something. His collar. He didn’t like the situation of Angel going collar less, and decided to rectify that problem as soon as possible.

He jumped off the bed, and quickly started dressing, leaving Angel wondering what the hell was going on. Angel let his body slump forward onto the bed, his back aching and his ass sore from Spike’s violent fucking.

"Get up! Did I give permission for you to move?" Spike suddenly snarled into his ear, a harsh hand in his hair.

"No Master!" Angel cried, unsure what was happening.

"I know a lot about human BDSM slavery, pet. Maybe, one day I’ll tell you how. I’ve been letting you get away with too much. You assume too much. You shall obey my every command and I might give you privileges. Such as sleeping in my bed, touching me, touching yourself." Spike moved in front of his dark slave, holding his head back with his sweaty hair. "You are going to obey my every command tonight; you won’t do anything - not move, nor speak - until I direct you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." Angel gasped, his neck beginning to throb.

"Now, go and quickly shower. Lube yourself very well. Then come back in here and present yourself for inspection." Spike unchained his slave, slapped his sore rump, and grinned as his pet leaped of the bed, and disappeared into the bathroom.

Angel returned to find the bedroom empty, there was no sign of his Master, and so he didn’t present himself. From somewhere deep inside, Angel knew his strength and power had returned. He no longer needed a protector. He liked being with Spike. His Master took away the guilt and need for punishment for his sins. He’d felt safe, and then Darla came along and he’d tasted freedom. His mind was a minefield of confusion. He’d signed the paper declaring his slavery to Spike. He’d given himself to be claimed by Spike. Yet, he felt a flicker of rebellion. His soul wanted Spike - loved Spike. Yet, his demon wanted to fight his Master for domination. It was a conflict he had never experienced before - in fact Angel was concerned that the situation might become explosive between himself and his Master. Maybe it had been Spike’s decision to allow a human to control him - he didn’t know. As he was showering he felt a flicker of something deep inside him - a part of independence - or maybe desperation.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Spike stood at the doorway staring at his errant slave. Angel was not in the position he had expected - his slave was sitting on the bed staring uncomprehendingly back at him. "Fucking present yourself. NOW!"

For a breath, there was hesitation, but the look of fire in Spike’s ice blue eyes forced Angel to move. He jumped up, stood straight with legs apart, and crossed his hands at the back of his head.

"Well?"

"Master Spike, your humble slave presents himself for your personal inspection, sir," Angel intoned.

"Better." Spike walked around his Slave, and touched the place where his collar should hang. The cool skin shivered under his touch. "You’re fighting me, aren’t you? You think I didn’t expect this? You have had a taste of freedom, of making your own decision. You have forgotten you belong solely to me. Now what are you?"

"Your slave, Master."

"What is your responsibility to your master, Slave?"

"To serve you, Master."

"You’re not serving me at this moment, Angel. But you shall. Today, I’m taking you to Master Jodo. You won’t sleep or rest, he’s going to be very hard on you, and tonight - if you’re well behaved - you shall be re-collared." Spike stroked his hand down the centre of Angel’s chest, expecting an outburst.

"He’s Human!" Angel snapped a growl in his voice. Spike’s hand dipped lower and caught Angel’s limp penis - he squeezed. "Arghh!"

"So are you!" Spike allowed his face to change, and growled. Deep gold stared into soft brown. "You have signed a human contract of Slavery. You have a human soul. You shall be treated as such. You’re body is vampire, but your spirit isn’t. I have claimed the demon part. It has been bound by magic with your soul."

"I don’t understand!" Angel cried, his body jerking in an effort to escape Spike’s hand on his genitals.

"You’re trying to fight your slavery on a very basic level. I own you. You live to serve me."

"NO!" Angel screamed, suddenly allowing the anger to come forth. He was so confused, so angry... over something. He wanted to belong to Spike, yet there was this part of him that refused. It wouldn’t submit. He was suddenly brought down to submission, as Spike backhanded hard. The blow split his lip, and bruised an eye. Angel’s body cringed, and he waited for the second round of punishment. It didn’t come. Instead, a very calm Spike just looked at him.

"You shall learn today, Slave." It was all Spike said, and he left Angel feeling even more mystified. His penis was released and a chain attached to his cock ring. His whole body was shivering with anger and apprehension. Yet, Spike said nothing more, just pulled on the ring forcing Angel to follow him. His slave was stiff as he walked behind Spike, but was silent as he was led from the apartment, and into the waiting car.

~*~*~*~

When they arrived at Master Jodo’s, Spike left Angel standing in the foyer while he went looking for the human dungeon master. It wasn’t long after that both returned, and regarded Angel, like an object to be studied under a microscope. He squirmed unhappily under the heated eyes of both Masters.

"He is not relaxed into this slavery," Master Jodo remarked, looking over at the dark-haired vampire.

"No, he was forced to kill humans, and his Sire Darla," Spike replied.

‘I killed?’ Angel thought. He had no memory of killing humans. Wasn’t Lilah there at one point? He remembered... no, he knew he killed Darla, but he wasn’t quite sure how.

"He’s repressing?"

"Yep," Spike sighed, "look mate, vampires don’t understand these kinda things. We don’t feel guilt or regret. Angel does."

"He’s fighting you. I understand the problem. Slaves that bury such emotions can easily become... unstable, violent even to themselves and their Masters. They look for punishment for their actions, and then resent those who punish them, because they don’t really understand why they suffered in the first place."

Spike grinned at the human. He was suddenly very pleased he’d not turned the perceptive human. Master Jodo was a professional in his trade, and had trained many slaves. Though the claiming bond, Spike had felt the rising rebellion inside his pet. He could feel Angel’s resentment towards his Master and at the same time a desperate need to be owned by Spike. At first the blond vampire hadn’t understood, that’s why he came to the human Master for advice.

"He’s yours for the day. I shall be leaving two bags of blood he case he needs them to heal, otherwise he’s not to fed or allowed to sleep."

"Of course, Master Spike. I shall devote my day to him." Master Jodo shook hands with the vampire, watching him leave before turning to the kneeling slave.

"Slave, your Master has informed me that you killed your Sire. Do you remember doing it? Can you tell me how?" Jodo asked leaning over the prostrated slave.

"Yes! I..." Angel was befuddled again. Anger rose within him, and he couldn’t fight it down. "I... I don’t know." He eventually admitted after a long silence.

"Your Master is concerned about your welfare. He is worried about your acceptance of your slavery. Do you understand that?"

"No, Master Jodo."

"You are your Master’s favourite, are you not? His bed-boy." Jodo touched the soft skin of Angel’s cheek and he flinched. Not at the touch, but the word - boy. It was strange how such a small word could bring back so many harsh memories.

"Yes, Master. I am privileged to share his bed."

"Also his concerns. He has brought no others for my attentions. This is the second time you have been given the freedom to deal with your problems."

Angel suddenly remembered not so long ago when he was allowed revenge on Xander. Afterwards, the human had touched and loved him. "Yes, Master."

"Today, you shall serve me and I shall correct anything that is done without proper care and attention. You are to put all your submission into your actions. Your loyalty and love for your Master. Do you understand, Slave?"

"Yes, Master Jodo."

"Come, I have to oversee a new Master and his sub in their scene. You shall kneel at my side, and heel when I walk. You are not allowed to speak unless given direct permission. You understand these rules?"

"Yes, Master Jodo, sir."

~*~*~*~

When Master Jodo took Angel’s leash, he didn’t know what to expect. The human was direct to him, and pulled him firmly along with his cock chain. He was humiliated by being mastered by a mere human. Yes, the human was a mature man in his early 40’s, but he was still very young compared to Angel. Here was yet another grievance Angel felt towards his Master.

Angel was taken into what was called a scene room. This one was decorated much like that of a Turkish harem. The decor was in creams and terracotta with rich cushions and drapes. The only thing that screamed "I’m out of place" was a whipping post.

Angel knelt beside Master Jodo, as the human prepared the room, and then welcomed two men, dressed in suits and obviously in white collar jobs. It startled him that such professional people were into S/M. The two Masters spoke and Angel found himself eye to eye with the other slave. He was a young, pretty boy with a thick mane of brown hair and warm hazel eyes. His master was much different, black hair, bigger build and much taller.

Suddenly, a question caught his attention. "Ah Jodo, I’ve never seen this slave before. New?"

"No, his Master has brought him to me for a little consulting."

"Problems? He looks fit enough."

Angel blushed as he imagined both men surveying his naked state.

"Physically yes. He’s a favourite of his master, but he’s having problems dealing with certain aspects of his slavery."

"He doesn’t love his Master?" The other asked.

"Yes, but he doubts his Master’s feelings for him."

The other Master laughed, "ah, a matter of trust. Jay and I had the same problems when we started dating. Then we discovered this - the S/M scene - and trust was never a problem again."

Jodo laughed with him, touching Angel’s hair. "It seems you understand this all this well enough. Maybe you would like time on your own?"

The brown haired boy blushed even deeper and leaned into his Master’s touch as his hair was ruffled. Angel couldn’t move for a moment, he was confused by the conversation. He didn’t think about Spike’s feelings for him. Could his Master love him too... in a very demon way? He suddenly wished why he couldn’t remember what he’d done with Darla and the others. Angel gasped, his cock was tugged violently and he quickly got to his feet. He didn’t listen to the humans parting conversation. Instead, just followed Jodo back into the main bar and then through into the public Dungeon area. People were used, tortured and even just displayed here for the enjoyment of the audience. A strong kink of BDSM seemed to be that many people were either into voyeurism or exhibition.

Angel was led over to area set aside with a mass of chains hanging from the ceiling. On the ends of some were cuffs, belts, and supports etc. For a moment, Angel hesitated, but the sudden pain in his gentiles forced him to move forward.

"Stand in the centre of the room in inspection position," Master Jodo ordered. When Angel didn’t move immediately, Jodo pulled out a small crop from his boot and slapped Angel’s ass. Angel jumped, but obeyed. His demon raged inside to challenge this human, but the soul part wanted to comply. It wanted to understand why it didn’t remember what happened in Darla’s apartment. So he stood in the centre of the room, his hands behind his head and his feet set far apart.

Jodo started to attach chains to Angel’s wrists and ankles. Next, Jodo fitted a leather cross that fitted over his chest and around his back. After that, he buckled a light leather belt around Angel’s waist and stepped back. Angel remained still at first but then suddenly, he started to feel agitated, and then panicked. He couldn’t see the human, he could smell him, but Jodo didn’t move. Angel tugged on his restraints; his stomach tightening as a deep-seated fear started to set in. He pulled harder against the chains, but they were too strong, and he finally realized that they must have been enchanted or made from the strongest steel.

"Plea...please..." Angel panted. He couldn’t understand why he was so scared. The chains were pulled tighter, and suddenly the chest brace and belt tightened and he was lifted of his feet. "No!"

"I’m going to whip you now, Angel. The pain will be harsh and continuous. It should help you reach that dark place deep inside you. That point deep inside that tells you to be afraid. You don’t like tight bondage, do you Angel?" Jodo’s fingers touched his back, and then slipped down to his open anus.

"No! Please no!" Memories of the times he was raped flashed through Angel’s mind. He remembered the Master, he would tie him up, not allowing Angel to move a muscle for days on end, call him boy and used him all he wished. Angel screamed and screamed, begged and prayed, but it never stopped. He had felt helpless, and powerless, just as he did now. Just as he did... did in that apartment.

Out of the blue, there was a flash of agony across his shoulders. He found that being suspended straight up off the floor, Angel couldn’t brace himself against the blow. His whole body was thrown forward, and he yelped. Another blow followed a breath later.

~*~*~*~

"No! Darla! Please! No! I can’t! I won’t allow you!!" Angel screamed. He had no idea how long he’d been whipped - it seemed like forever. He was in pain, alone and terribly afraid. He was scared - both demon and soul persona’s terrified of something...

"That’s it, Angel. Reach deep inside yourself. Follow the pain."

"Spike! Master, please - save me!"

"He’s here for you, Angel. He’s deep inside you. Inside your slavery."

"NO!"

The blows suddenly stopped, and warm human fingers touched his burning back. A thick finger entered his tight passage and Angel sobbed.

"Tell me?"

"Darla... she knew. I tried to fight her - she overpowered me. Wolfram and Hart guards appeared and pulled me off her. There were so many off them. I tried to fight... I did Master." Angel’s eyes burned with tears, but the finger just continued to move inside him, and a warm face now pressed against his shoulders. "She told me she could get rid of the soul. They were going to start another spell. She said... that she knew of Spike’s plan, that she’d rip him apart piece by piece, and Angelus would help her. They started to chant; I could feel it... Oh god, I could feel them taking my soul... I was so helpless, but then demon fought too, and then... everything when red. I think... I think I killed them all... I killed them for him. I felt so useless, so powerless as they held me... I couldn’t lose him." The human was kissing his back; the finger inside his ass was now joined by a second. "I can’t go back to what I was. I can’t! Yet, I’ve killed. I wanted to for Spike. I did it all in his name. I couldn’t bear to lose him."

"You haven’t, pet."

"Master?" Angel looked up confused to see his Master standing before him.

"You killed for me, Pet. You served your master well, Angel-pet." Soft tapered fingers touched his face and stroked down his chin. "You are my favourite. My Slave, my bed mate, my lover." Even softer lips kissed his, and tongued inside his mouth.

"I was so powerless, Master. I killed... oh god, I killed."

"I know, luv. You don’t have to think about it now. You’re mine, nothing shall ever happen to you again." The wet tongue entered his mouth again, and this time he kissed back with the same intensity. Finally, Spike drew away and looked over at Master Jodo. "You think this is the seat of his problem. The helplessness and then the desire to kill."

"He buried them deep inside the old memories of his previous owner. He abused him, yes? Tight bondage and restraints - called him boy?" Jodo asked.

Spike laughed. "Yep, that would be old bat-face." Spike turned back to his pet, and stroke Angel’s face. "Do you trust me, Angel?"

"Yes, Master," Angel replied softly. His body ached, his mind hurt, but his heart soared at Spike’s words. He called him lover. "I trust you. I love you, Master."

"Give up all the guilt, luv. Obey me, and you’ll never hurt again." Spike kissed his sweaty and blood covered slave again, stoking the wet chest. "Pet, you want to be used now?" Spike grinned as he looked over to the human.

"I’m yours, Master. I serve you, do as you wish." For the first time since returning from the confrontation with Darla, Angel felt relaxed. His fear was fading, he remembered killing those people - in his Master’s name. It wasn’t right, his soul told him, but he would never regret doing it. He would do it again if his Master were threatened. Angel suddenly felt liberated by that thought. Happy with his choice. He was Spike’s slave - nothing more - but that was enough.

Angel’s thoughts were broken as three warm fingers pushed inside his tight channel. He wondered if his Master was going to allow Master Jodo to take him. His eyes closed with the pleasant sensation, and he tried to push back into the caress. Yet, within seconds the fingers were gone, and the moaned in frustration. Angel opened his eyes and looked up, before him stood Spike, his metal collar hanging from his master’s hand. Angel gasped with pure joy at the sight. His Master walked forward, carefully and slowly placing the collar around his neck and locking it firmly into place.

"You are mine!" Spike snarled. "Never doubt me again, pet."

"Never, Master," Angel gasped, as he watched through hooded eyes as Spike walked around the back of him. He tried to open his legs wider, but the restraints wouldn’t let him. He still disliked the tight bondage, but with Spike here with him, he could restrain the fear. Something cool touched his ass, and a thick blunt head pushed against his opening. He moaned, biting his lip to stop himself begging for his Master to take him. Coolness started to fill his burning hole, a wide cock spreading him open and strong fingers holding his hips still as Spike pushed forward.

It didn’t take long for Spike to be fully seated inside his Slave. Angel was so open and willing. He grasped his pet’s hips, holding tight, and started to thrust. Angel’s body swung to and forth with each pounding thrust. Spike learned he could get deeper penetration if he tilted Angel’s lower body, and used the force and momentum of Angel’s swinging upper body, to impale himself on Spike’s hard length. Spike loved Angel’s tight body, the height and build of his Sire, the strength - everything about him. He’d always wished to be Angelus’s lover, but that was never met to be. Angelus ignored him, Angel ran away, but now, his Slave could do nothing but serve him for all eternity. Angel had been claimed and signed a human contract. In every sense, he belonged to Spike. Angel killed for him, lied and fought for him. He trusted Spike as his provider and Master. To own Angel forever would be a joy to Spike, just as Angel will always wish to be his Slave, lover, and mate.

"I love you," Spike whispered suddenly into Angel’s ear.

His slave lover gasped, his muscles suddenly tightening around Spike’s cock, and he came with a scream inside the tense hole. He slipped his fingers down Angel’s front and caught the straining cock. The cock ring fell to the floor and he pumped Angel hard.

"Come, pet. For me. For your Master’s love."

"Master, I love you!" Angel screamed. His whole body rocked and drew taught as he climaxed into Spike’s grasp. He covered his Master’s hand with cum, his body screaming in pure delight. There was nothing left to fear nothing to feel but his master’s love and desire. He didn’t have to care about anything. He was Spike’s and he put his faith in his Master. There was nothing more.

Master and Slave’s bodies became hard with the intense emotion. They rocked together, becoming one. Nothing was beyond them. They were fulfilling their destines. One would be the Master, while the other would kneel at his master’s feet. It was the way it should be, and shall always be. They were one, even in screams. One in love and that would never end.

The End... For now.