Angel’s Slavery 2: Defending What’s His & Losing Hope

Author: Shara Nesu

Archived: Shara's place: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com

Fandom: Buffy

Pairing: Spike/Angel main

Feedback Really embarrassing myself here - tell me how much.

Rating: NC17

Warning: Violence & Rape

Spoilers: The Wishverse, but Buffy never even arrived here.

Series: Second Part of Angel's Slavery - not yet completed. Continues after the first part -

Summery: A new player as come to LA and interferes in Spike’s life - taking his most precious object. Spike rebels of course, and makes a plan to destroy his enemy. Will his plans work?

Note: Based on information about Real Life Slaves sent to me by Randy. (The list included in this story is a edited edition of rules followed by some slaves in a S/M relationship.) Maybe it was Spike pretending to be someone else, huh? I wrote this when my solicitor informed me of some really bad news - it helped me over the aggressive feelings.

Note 2: Unbeta-ed, please ignore grammar mistakes.

Many thanks to Bonster - whose MSN chats helped me get over the brain blockage. The greatest of Muses!

 

Angel’s Slavery 2: Defending What’s His & Losing Hope

By Shara Nesu

For a long moment, Angel could only stand and stare at the bloodied form of Xander. During all those years in Sunnydale he’d learned to hate the young master vampire. Xander had called out to Angel’s inner demon. Angelus had howled to possess the young vampire. He’d wanted to rape, beat and dominate this fiery lad. It was the demon in him now that screamed out for revenge. Angel’s fingers itched to pick up the flogger Spike had left behind and strip the dark-haired vampire’s flesh from his back. He wanted to lick those open sores and taste the young blood on his tongue. Just for an instant, Angel was tempted. His hand strayed near to the forgotten torture device. He could just pick it up... Suddenly, Angel snatched his hand away.

No! His master had given him specific instructions, and beating Xander was not one of them. Instead, Angel crossed over to the internal phone and contacted Spike’s driver. The minion on the other end of the line was surprised at Angel’s call, but in the end obeyed Angel‘s instructions. Angel told him to check with Master Jodo if he was uncertain. Angel replaced the telephone and turned back to Xander.

"Fucking bitch!" Xander screamed from the floor.

Angel was surprised that Xander was still conscious. He had believed the youth’s silence had been because he’d passed out with the pain. Angel didn’t answer the infuriated vampire. It wasn’t his place to tell Xander to do anything.

"You fucking whore! Get me out of this thing!!!" Xander screamed again and started to struggle in his restraints. "Get me out or I’ll fucking stake you."

Angel allowed himself to grin at the lad’s words. "You are in no position to stake me," Angel commented calmly. He picked up some manacles that had been left behind by Spike and approached the younger vampire.

"You put those fucking things on me and you shall be dust!"

"I shall do as my master bids," Angel answered with a small smile. He couldn’t help but delight in the joy of seeing Xander restrained and brought low. His body was ached to beat and dominate, but Spike had told him only to get Xander to Jodo’s club. And that was all!

"Ah! That’s right you’ve become the perfect little slave. Spreading your legs for Spike’s every whim. I saw you in Sunnydale - if I knew you were such a wanton whore, I would have claimed you myself." Xander laughed from his position on the floor. "Didn’t take you long to submit to him, did it? Spread your legs, fucked yourself on his rod, and you just love dropping to your knees to suck him off. Does he like that soft mouth of yours, Angel? Does he know who taught you to use it? Do you remember when you’re lying under him, just who was there first in that tight little ass of yours?"

"Humph!"

Xander never saw the blow coming. His body was thrown across the room and he crashed into the opposite wall, sending pieces of plaster flying everywhere. Angel snarled loudly, and his body trembled with fury. His head was filled with the memories of his Sunnydale misery. The three years he’d spent as the Master’s puppy. A toy to be abused and tormented.

"Actually, I’m thinking about how much bigger my master is than you are. How he fills me, but above all - I have given myself freely. You shall never have my submission and that’s what you can’t stand. I’ll always be better than you are. You’ll always live in Angelus’ shadow. I know you abused me because you wanted to be more superior to Angelus. You wanted his fame, his position; well, you’ll never get it. You’ll never get me either." Angel dragged the vampire to his knees and broke the chains holding him to the metal bar.

Xander gasped at the older vampire’s strength. Not even in the throws of agony could Xander break them. He was infuriated because Angel had worked out his little secret. He had wanted Angelus fame, but he also desired Angel’s submission. He’d never seen a vampire or man so beautiful as the dark-haired one before him. Three years ago when the Master had thrown Angel at his feet and told him to play with the new puppy - Xander had wanted to possess this beauty. Trouble was, Angel had never broken for him and never would. He’d bowed only to Spike.

Angel took hold of Xander’s hands and feet, and attached the strong steel manacles. Not even he could break these. Xander stared at him with burning golden eyes - the rage growing within them. Angel only smiled at the young one’s uncontrollable anger. It was his impatience and temper that had led Xander to this path. He had wanted power and control, and now he was reduced to being at Spike’s mercy. Angel casually wondered what Spike was planning for the youth.

On a good diet of human blood Angel’s full strength had returned and he easy dragged the struggling vampire down to the apartment’s basement car park. The driver had smirked at the naked form of Xander and even smiled at Angel. For the soul-ed vampire it was unexpected. Usually other vampire’s never once looked him in the eye. But there was Spike’s Minion driver grinning blatantly at him, and opening the car door so he could throw Xander inside.

"Where too then, mate?" the driver asks with an English accent.

"Master Jodo’s club," Angel instructs.

The driver laughed with a knowing smile, guessing correctly what Spike wanted to do with the traitor - Xander. "Get in then mate, I’ll look after ya." The vampire never touched Angel, but held the door open for him. Everyone knew the dark vampire was Spike’s private possession and he never shared. After Angel slid into the car, the driver shut the door and jumped into the front.

Angel felt uncomfortable sitting on the car seat. It was very nice thick leather with extra padding, but he longed to kneel on the floor at his master’s feet. But Spike wasn’t here, and he refused to kneel beside the form of Xander. The journey didn’t take long, and when they arrived, the Driver once again opened the door for Angel, and then called the lift.

"Get up!" Angel orders the silent Xander. The other vampire doesn’t move and remains stubbornly silent. "Get up!" This time Angel kicked the unmoving figure but still no response. In the end, he sighed and grabed Xander by the scruff of the neck; literally dragging him out of the car. Angel didn’t care about the younger vamp, so he didn’t hold back on forcing him into the lift, and when they arrived at the club, he threw him out again.

The driver left, and Angel was approached by a young slave’ of Master Jodo’s.

"Slave Angel? Where is your master?" the boy asked, clearly shocked not to see Spike with him.

"My master has sent me with this one. We are to wait for Master Jodo. I shall be under his instruction," Angel informed the boy.

"Wait here," the boy told him and quickly scuttled away.

The white clothed slave dropped to his knees, holding tight to Xander’s chains and awaited the Dungeon Master to approach him. It was around 15 minutes later that Angel heard the welcomed voice of Jodo. He liked the human, even though he’d never really talked to him alone. Spike trusted him; therefore Angel would follow Spike’s judgement.

"Slave Angel, I’ve been awaiting your arrival," Jodo told the kneeling vampire. Jodo had always admired the beauty of this slave. His features were striking and his physique perfect. If human, Jodo would have paid a handsome price for him. He wasn’t however, and belonged to his partner in the Club.

"Forgive me if I am late, Master Jodo, Sir," Angel replied, his eyes still attached to the floor.

The human only smiled in reply, and touched the dark hair. With Spike around he’d never dare to, but he couldn’t resist just caressing him. He trouble was - he wanted so much more.

Angel tensed with the human’s sudden smell of arousal. He could never understand why people reacted to him that way. He wasn’t pretty; he was ugly and dirty. Surely people could see the state of his miserable soul? The human touched his hair and Angel stilled in shock. It didn’t frighten him, and he felt his body respond as the scent of arousal increased around him.

"I forgive you, Slave," Jodo informed Angel, finally removing his hand from the soft hair. "Now bring this unruly one into the back rooms. Master Spike has informed me where to put him."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Sir," Angel rose to his feet and took hold of Xander’s chains. The younger vamp snarled but was quickly stunned into silence by Angel’s answering one. The deep vibrations and treat carried by that sound was enough to turn many heads in the club. The elder grabbed Xander’s chains and pulled him along the floor, not even bothering to get him to walk.

Jodo led the Slave into Spike’s private rooms were a large metal bar hung from the ceiling, there were extra chains, and a bull whip had been left beside it. Along with a new metal cock cuff. Angel followed the human into the room and waited for his next instruction.

"Attach him to the bar. Kneeling position. Master Spike wants him cuffed too. Then you are to await his arrival." Jodo smiled at Angel as the vampire obeyed and chained Xander to the bar. He settled back, leaning against the far wall, and carefully watched Angel’s movements. If Spike was correct the fun should start very soon.

Angel manhandled Xander onto the floor and chained his hands above his head. They attached him to a loop on a low fitted bar, allowing Xander to almost kneel with his arms stretched up above his head. His anklets were linked to ring on the floor to hold him in place. So there he hung awaiting Spike’s arrival. Angel stood back and stared at the young vampire displayed before him. He leaned over and picked up the metal cock cuff. It wasn’t so ornate as his cock ring, lacking the name on the front. Pride swelled in Angel for the first time. He was Spike’ and carried his masters’ name on his member.

A shockwave of amazement made Angel stand back. He still hadn’t fully accepted his slavery, and this thought was more than unsettling. The trouble was his human soul had convinced itself it was in love with Spike. Spike had made love to him last night, had touched him as a lover and now that had created a bond between Slave and Master. With this realisation, Angel could have wept. He didn’t know how to accept the fact he wanted to stay with Spike...not just for now, but maybe forever. Could he accept slavery for eternity?

"Fucking slut!" Xander suddenly screamed at him.

Angel looked down and noticed he was still holding the metal chastity cuff. Spike certainly had no intention of allowing the younger vampire to come for quite some time. That in itself confused Angel, he’d been give the metal cock ring which was easily removable. He’d never been forced to wear one of these.

"You touch me with that thing, I swear I..."

Xander never finished his sentence. Once again, Angel’s fist lashed out and hit the restrained vampire, cracking his head back. Anger burned deep inside Angel - his tormentor was not allowed to make him feel like this. The more time he spent around Xander the more confused and angry he got.

"You bastard!" Xander screamed as Angel knelt and attached the cuff. The younger vampire commenced to howl his fury at Angel, but it only rewarded him with another hard backhand.

"I’ll kill him! I rip his fucking guts out! When Spike’s dead - I’m going to make you wish you were too. You think your time in Sunnydale was bad, Puppy? Well, just wait and see..."

Angel’s restraint snapped at the word *Puppy*. In seconds, the bullwhip was in his hand and slashing across Xander’ face. The youth screamed in shock and agony. Blows came in a flurry, never stopping and never missing their mark. Angel’s face was a mask of concentration, a master at work. An artist creating a masterpiece of pain.

In the back of the room, Master Jodo watched the usually quiet slave with amazement. Angel certainly knew how to handle the whip, and each slash cut deeper and deeper into the other vamp’s skin. It was almost like artistry. Jodo had never seen anyone perform as this Slave did. He wondered briefly about the demon that resided in Angel, and thanked god he’d never known him. The look that had taken over Angel’s face was something Jodo had never seen before. He was like a man possessed. There was a glow in those dark eyes, a light that spoke of evil intent and insanity that Jodo had only ever witnessed in horror flicks. He shivered as he sank into a nearby chair. He had to be there, and he’d promised Spike to make sure Angel didn’t go too far.

~*~*~*~

It was hours later, when the bloodlust finally released Angel. He was holding the whip high in his hand, when it suddenly registered to him just what he was doing. It was like everything had ultimately become clear. He recognised his own hand holding the whip, poised high and ready to strike. It was his own body splashed in the blood from the bound vampire before him. It was his own ears that were filled with the last wail of Xander before blessed unconsciousness took hold of him. For a second, Angel was perfectly still. Un-breathing. Unmoving. Only staring with wide eyes at the scene before him. He had done this. Angel - the slave - had taken up the bullwhip and whipped Xander - a master vampire - into oblivion.

Fear overtook Angel. He dropped the whip as if burned and stepped away. His whole body started to shake as terror flooded his system.

"Oh god... oh god... oh god..." he mumbled over and over again. He didn’t understand what had just happened. Why he’d done such a thing? He wasn’t Angelus, yet he’d tortured as his demon would have done. He’d used Angelus’ knowledge to its full advantage and done this awful thing. Angel already knew he was damned, his soul condemned now forever because of the evil it had done. Good and evil... Evil and good... Angel was so tried of trying to be one or the other. He just wanted to go home - home to his master and let Spike take away all his fears. With his owner he didn’t have time to care about his conscience or his soul.

Angel staggered back away from Xander until his back hit the fall wall and he crumpled down into a heap on the floor. He wrapped his arms around his blood covered white slacks and sobbed.

~*~*~*~

"Well, did he do it?" asked Spike as he walked into the club.

"Yes, he reacted just as you said he would," Master Jodo answered. He’d left Angel only moments before, curled in the corner of the room, and trembling like a lost child. "You’ve missed it, I'm afraid."

"Shame," Spike sighed, "I would have loved to see Angelus in action again. However, it couldn’t be helped. It shall give me something to punish him for." Spike grinned with the idea and allowed Jodo to lead him into the back rooms.

"May I ask a question?" Jodo interrupts Spike’s train of thought before they enter the room.

"Sure."

"What do you intend for this other vampire? Angel is not the type to share. If I judge him correctly he’s in love with you. You once told me you never wished to break his human spirit. Take another Slave like Xander, and you shall crush him."

"I have no intention of ever replacing Angel. As I said - he is my slave, but he’s so much more. He is my companion, confidant and lover. None shall ever come before him. You think he doubts this?"

"I believe he does," Jodo answers sadly.

"You want him, don’t you? I smell the desire on you," Spike adds slyly. He grins at the human, knowing that he’d enjoy touching that smooth warm flesh. He wondered if Angel would. He’d give his slave a little warm comfort if he wished.

"He belongs to you," Jodo replies correctly as he opens the door.

Spike smiled at Jodo’s response and walked into the room. The first sight he took in was the body of Xander hanging bleeding in the far corner, the whip lying forgotten on the floor. Angel must have really purged Angelus memories to create this kind of beautiful display of pain. He was sorry he missed it. However, his slave would have never reacted that way if Spike had been present. Spike turned and wiped the smile off his face. Instead, he gave a false angry stare at his terrified slave. He could smell Angel’s fear and confusion. It filled the entire room with uncertainty and apprehension. Spike guessed that Angel had been shocked at his own actions and having problems accepting them. However, he had felt that his slave needed to do this. He needed revenge on those who’d abused him in the past. Especially, Xander the one who had tried to break him over and over again.

"You know I have to punish you, don’t you, Slut?" Spike snarled at his whimpering Slave. There was true terror in Angel’s dark eyes. Fear that that his master would send him away or pass him onto another. Spike cannot understand Angel’s fears. He’s been claimed and belongs solely to the blond vampire. He’ll never ever let his pet go. Spike doesn’t believe that his passion for Angel will ever waver. He’s going to have to do something about his slave’s doubts - and soon because it was bloody annoying!

"Yes, Master... I didn’t mean..." Angel’s voice faltered, but before he could finish, Spike pressed his fingers to Angel’s lips.

"Shhhh pet. You haven’t offended me. If I didn’t want Xander beaten I wouldn’t have sent him here. I’m a little disappointed I missed the show. That’s why you have to be punished, and you’ll be putting a new show on for me."

"Master?" Angel whimpered, totally confused about Spike’s attitude. His faith in Spike’s continuing affection has been questioned and he fears rejection. That however, won’t ever happen.

Spike left his pet’s side and grabbed a metal chair. He sat himself down comfortably to watch Angel perform. He looked over at Master Jodo, who had no idea what Spike is planning. Spike grinned at the handsome middle aged man. He’d kept himself in good shape and Spike was going to put his stamina to the test.

"Angel-pet, when was the last time you had sex with a warm human?"

"I-I...err... since before my soul, Master," Angel stuttered, shocked and bemused by Spike’s question. He didn't understand what this has to do with his punishment.

"What?! No one ever has touched you in over a century?" His master replied totally astounded. Angelus had been the most sexually driven vampire Spike had ever known. He’d shag anything that moved. To have Angel the total opposite was an unbelievable proposal. Then he remembered that Angel had shunned human and vampire alike when he’d received his soul. "You haven’t felt the heat of warm skin since the soul?"

"No, Master," Angel answered meekly, looking down onto the floor. How could he explain to Spike that when he’d cursed with a soul he couldn’t touch anyone? Then he’d lost he ability to get close enough to any one person to sleep with him or her. Angel wasn’t like Angelus - he couldn’t just shag every person he came into contact with.

Spike smiled at his slave curled into the dark corner. His white clothing was covered in bloodstains and dirt. Oh yeah, he had the perfect punishment, and gift at the same time. He licked his lips at the thought, and became instantly aroused.

"Slut, come here and stand before me," Spike instructed, using that word that made Angel believe he’s being punished.

Angel rose to his feet and timidly stoods before his master. His eyes were cast down with his hands behind his back. His body trembled as he wondered what Spike had in stall for his discipline. Is he in for another turn with a flogger? Or will he be raped by one of those humans outside? He wanted to tell his master he was out of line, that he acted on his own volition, and it shall never happen again. He couldn‘t, however, because outside of the bedroom he’s not allowed to speak of such things. He hung his head in shame.

Spike stood and drew out of his pocket a long piece of black silk. He wrapped the silk over Angel’s eyes and grined when he smelt his slave’s fear and confusion. "Now pet, I want you to strip for me... and make it good."

Angel gasped softly but his body tensed in surprised delight. He couldn’t see, but he could smell Spike before him so he obeyed, wondering where this shall lead him. The dark vampire ran his strong hands down his chest and grabbed the bottom of his bloodstained shirt. Very slowly, Angel pulled the material off over his head, and let it sensually flutter to the floor. His master sighed with the view of his perfect chest. Angel was more confused when he picked up the scent of Master Jodo coming over to them.

What he couldn’t see was Spike indicating with his eyes for Jodo to come forward. The human was confused about what was expected from him, but he advanced over to both vampires. He stared at the blond’s slave as he lifted his shirt over his head and let it drop to the ground. Long, strong fingers slid over his pale skin, rolling brown nipples between them before rubbing over his concave stomach. Those amazing hands glided under the white linen of his slacks, and then pushed them down over sculptured hipbones. The large delightful cock was revealed and the curve of Angel’s toned buttocks. Jodo was almost panting as Angel leaned over and pushed the material down over his muscled thighs, finally kicking the slacks away, and stood naked before his master. His proud manhood was erect and gorgeous in its silvered cock ring... a cock ring with Spike’s name on it. The human shifted uncomfortably in his suddenly over-tight clothing, he’d never actually seen Spike take Angel. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to stand being in the same room watching that amazing body open and receive Spike’s cock. Angel belonged to a vampire, and Jodo had enough sense to know he’d never get at taste of that forbidden fruit.

"Fucking gorgeous, isn't he?" Spike murmured to Jodo as he stared at his naked slave.

"Yes..." the human panted, licking his lips and staring at that magnificent member.

"Jodo mate, go take my slave over to the bed and lie him down," Spike told the startled human. He’d noticed Jodo’s blushed face, his dilated eye, and erect manhood. Hell, who wouldn’t want Angel, but this was the only human that Spike would ever allow to touch his pet. Jodo was a slave master; he wasn’t interested in emotional attachments to his customers, which was good because if he ever fell for Angel, Spike would have to kill him. No, what the human felt was a good dose of immensely powerful sexual desire to touch his pet.

Jodo took hold of Angel’s cool arm and guided him over to the bed, then helped him to sit down. He sighed as Angel stretched out his long body onto the bed, and lay still awaiting his master’s touch.

"Jodo, make love to him," Spike ordered softly, making both slave and human gasp.

"Master Spike, I don’t un..." Jodo spluttered, totally shocked by Spike’s order.

"You want him, don’t you? You’ve wanted to touch that cool smooth skin the second he walked into your club. I’m allowing you to take him, not fuck him - mind you. I want it sensual and passionate, a real good show for me watch. I want my slave punished for not waiting for me, but also I want to watch him experience your human warmth. I want to watch him cum with your hot cock inside him." Spike moaned that last part, his desire burning its way down to his erection. Spike wanted to see what Angel looked like while making love. The reactions he missed when they had made love together. Hell, they had fucked, had sex and made love, but during his passion Spike had never been able to see what his slave actually did. What Angel looked like when he gave those little sighs when Spike kissed his stomach and took his navel ring into his mouth? If Angel’s closed his eyes when Spike’s cock entered him from behind, pushing that tight anal ring wide open. Spike wanted to see these little quirks of Angel’s body and character.

"Oh, and Angel don’t act like a damn post when he touches you," Spike warned his pet with a sly smile. He didn’t want his slave to freeze with fear or trepidation when Jodo took him.

Jodo leaned down and pulled the blindfold from the slave’s face. Beautiful, but scared dark eyes found his and he could see the torment this slave had endured over the last few years... well, most likely over the last century.

"I won’t hurt you," the human whispered softly, trying to drive away the fear, and replace it with the passion he had witnessed when Spike touched Angel. Jodo stroked his fingers down Angel’s soft cheek, savouring the coolness and silky texture of his skin. "Trust me."

"I trust you, Master Jodo," Angel whimpered, trying to get a grip on his terror. This wasn’t rape. Spike wanted him to be caressed tenderly and lovingly, but not to bring woe.

Jodo leaned down and kissed the full lips, tasting their cleanness. Angel tasted sweet and a little like pasty, which surprised him. There was no flavour of blood or food - just pure Angel. He slid his tongue into the willing mouth and explored the perfect teeth. He gasped as Angel’s cool tongue attentively brushed against his and then moved inside his mouth. Angel certainly was talented and stroked in all the right places. Not too forceful, but with just the right pressure to send waves of lust directly to his penis.

Jodo had to finally pull away from Angel’s heavenly mouth to catch his breath. If he was a vampire he could have kissed those lips forever, but he wasn’t and unfortunately had to breathe. "Undress me," he whispered into Angel’s ear. He kissed the soft lobe and gave a quick lick down that thick neck. Surprising, Angel drew a quick breath and Jodo realised that must be a favourite place for Spike. He licked again and smiled when Angel groaned deep in his chest.

The human drew away, and he sat on the bed next to the Slave. Angel rose to sit up and rubbed his hands over the strong human chest. He could feel the heartbeat thundering under his fingers, the warmth of the human's skin transferring to his cold digits. He sighed, knowing that he’d missed the heat of their bodies. Suddenly, Angel realised that this wasn’t really a punishment from Spike. It was a gift of something that his master could never give him. Bodily warmth. With this realisation Angel rubbed the skin harder, and decided to give a good show for his master. He looked away from Jodo a moment and caught Spike’s lustful eyes. He smiled softly and threw a kiss at his startled master.

Spike groaned at Angel’s display, knowing he was in for a real treat. Angel would use his body to its full dionysiac potential, giving his master all he wanted to see.

Angel turned his attention back to the human’s clothing, and unfastened the dark leather strapped over his chest. He pushed the harness over strong arms, kissed and licked at the myriad of tattoos covering Jodo’s body. The human sighed and moaned as Angel’s cool tongue worked over his chest. The strong talented fingers massaged his firm muscles as Angel moved lower to Jodo’s leather pants. He lifted his hips and allowed strong fingers to unzip him, and then they dragged the rigid material down and off. When he was naked, Jodo pushed the slave back down onto the bed and leaned over him. He wanted more of that cool talented mouth and shoved his tongue back inside.

Warm human fingers ran down Angel’s chest as he held tightly to the frail mortal body. Jodo kissed him fiercely as he started to rub the soft brown nipples until they hardened under his touch. Making Angel groan into his mouth. Jodo was surprised by the animalist edge to Angel’s groans. He could hear the soft rumbling growl that accompanied them rising up from Angel’s stomach, making the cool skin shudder under his touch. It surprised the human at how sensual making love to a vampire could be.

Angel moaned when he felt Jodo shift on the bed to straggle him. The warm hips pressed into the cold skin of his stomach. He was thrilled at the constantly moving heated hands that stroked and caressed every part of his chest, making his nipples hard and begging for more.

"Lubricate me," Jodo murmured passionately, and moved up Angel’s hard, vampire body.

The slave ran his hands over Jodo’s thighs to touch that warm manhood. The human groaned with the coolness of his touch, and sighed as he forcibly pressed forward. Angel bent his head and licked the hot dripping tip of Jodo‘s penis. Angel had learned what to do when Spike commanded to be lubricated. He sucked the scolding human length into this mouth and shivered with lust. He’d never felt a feverish dick inside him, and it was immensely arousing, making his cock throb in its restraint. He continued to lick, adding a soft growl and enjoying the warmth against his tongue.

As soon as the vampire took his cock into his chilly mouth, Jodo could have screamed. His member was surrounded by cool wetness that felt damn wonderful against his heat. That talented tongue licked and suckled him, leaving a layer of salvia behind as lubrication. He almost wished he could cum in that fabulous mouth, but he wanted to experience something much better. Jodo had once pushed a dildo inside Angel’s passage, and he’d felt how virgin tight it was. He wanted to experience that unique tightness around his cock. He wanted those strong vampire muscles to clutch and squeeze the orgasm right out of him.

With a sigh Jodo moved away from the heavenly cool mouth, and slid down the strong pale body. He ran his hands over Angel’s smooth skin, watching how much the vampire revealed in the warm touch. It was like the immortal skin drew all the heat he had into itself and begged for more. He obliged, and bent down kissing and laving Angel’s nipples. His hands reached between the slave’s legs, and unchained the restrained cock. Angel had to bite back a howl when those heated human fingers touched his throbbing dick. He felt Jodo remove the cock ring, and heard it clatter onto the floor. The Human moved lower and started to lave the remaining navel ring, sucking it into his hot mouth. This time Angel did whine, and gripped his fingers into the mortal’s shoulders. Jodo smiled as Angel moaned loudly, begging for more, so he left the navel ring and gave the dripping cock a quick lick.

"Oh god!" Angel howled as the human licked at his throbbing member. A hot tongue caressed the end, warm teeth pushing at his foreskin, and then a burning orifice surrounded the head. The vampire arched off the bed, moaning incoherently as Jodo’s human mouth surrounded him. He’d never felt this, never thought a mouth could be so hot. "Master..." he moaned, his eyes catching Spike’s.

Spike was on the edge of orgasm as he watched his beloved slave writhe on the bed. He knew that Angel was calling for him, his eyes searching him out. He grinned and licked his lips as Angel’s head fell back, eyes squeezed shut as once again Jodo pushed at his foreskin. Then the human mouth was gone and Angel would have done anything to have that heat back. He opened his eyes when he felt Jodo rubbing his thighs, urging his legs open.

Jodo pushed at the strong thighs, smiling when Angel lifted the legs to his chest and let them drop open. He groaned when that tight vampire entrance was revealed to him. So tiny and tight, and so damn perfect in every way. He just had to lean down and kiss Angel’s hole. The slave shivered under him, so he pushed his tongue at the closed orifice and pressed against it. The clenching muscles opened for him and his tongue slid inside. Angel left out a soft purr as the hot human tongue invaded his body. He wanted - needed - more, and thrust his hips up to meet each and every plunge inside him. Jodo laved the anus with his tongue, amazed at Angel’s clean taste. It was nothing like making love to a human. He was cool, smooth, and tasted different. It reminded him strangely of whiskey.

Finally, Jodo couldn’t hold back his desire any longer. He wanted within that cool hole. He heard Angel moan as he shifted his mouth away and slid back up the vampire’s body. Jodo wrapped his arms under Angel’s legs and pushed them further apart. He wanted full contact with the Slave’s body, and especially to be able to reach that talented mouth. He spread his legs and pressed his hard member to Angel’s pulsating hole. He could feel the muscles of the anus clench at his tip.

"Open for him, pet," Spike’s soft voice encouraged Angel to relax, and Jodo felt he muscles give as he jabbed forward.

Angel moaned into Jodo’s ear as the hot cock slowly entered him. It felt as though he was burning, a hot poker being pushed inside. An incredibly pleasurable hot poker. He wrapped his arms around the mortal’s shoulders and held on as inch by inch the heat moved inside him. He pushed back, wanting to feel the full sensation of Jodo’s firm cock filling his rectum.

"More..." he moaned, surprising the human. Jodo slapped his tender ass, making Angel bite his lip and hold his tongue. This might be love making, but Angel was still a slave and he hadn’t been given permission to beg.

When he was finally filled Angel, Jodo stilled for a moment and just enjoyed the tight, bracing muscles grasp him. It was like taking a virgin again. So tight, cool, and welcoming. He was surprised that Angel was so soft inside there, especially after all the torture and rape. He supposed that having vampire healing did have its advantages.

"Doesn't he feel bloody amazing?" Spike groaned as he watched Jodo push inside his slave.

"Like a virgin," Jodo gasped, "so tight, so fucking cool... Oh hell, so damn beautiful!" The human shouted as the strong ass contracted around him.

Spike laughed as Jodo began a hard rhythm. Spike was enchanted by Angel’s beauty. So much so he could only stroke his cock with absent-minded touches. His whole attention was focused on his slave, and the river of emotions that flowed by on that angelic face.

Jodo kissed Angel’s lips as he sawed in and out of his channel. The slave writhed below him, his kisses frantic and forceful as strong arms clutched the warm body to him. Jodo reached between them and encircled the cool cock with his hand and pumped - violently pulling at the soft skin. Angel growled under him, his rocking frenzied as he impaled himself on the human’s burning dick. He wanted to feel that warm seed inside him now!

Unable to take anymore, Jodo screamed his orgasm and filled the clenching passage with his hot living sperm. Angel howled as he felt the heat spreading through his rectum and bowels. He clenched his muscles and tryed to milk more out, wanting Jodo to fill him with human heat. Finally, the human couldn’t take anymore and fell away from the vampire. His chest covered in Angel’s cool seed. He touched a drop and lifted to his lips. Cold, dead but damn tasty.

Jodo dropped back onto the mattress and sighed happily. His body ached with performing a hard pounding, but it as damned spectacular. Fantastic... unbelievably good... Angel was tighter than any ass he‘d experienced, he decided.

As soon as Jodo withdrew from Angel’s body, Spike was out of his chair, stripped off his clothing and flung himself on top of his slave. His hard, angry cock thrust into the channel the human had just vacated, and he screamed with delight as the still hot semen acted as a lubricant.

Angel howled with passion as his true master finally claimed him again. His body singing with Spike’s welcomed touch. Spike’s strong, cool body felt even better than a warm human one. Maybe it was because Angel finally released that he actually loved the blond vampire. Loved his body, his cock, his ownership and just loved Spike in general. Spike pounded away inside his throbbing passage as his Master’s mouth dominated his. It was like Spike was too desperate to touch him to hold back.

After both had climaxed again, and Spike continued with languid pumping into his slave. Spike then turned to the human. "You hard again yet, mate?" he asked shrewdly. Spike had vampire recovery and with each thrust inside his pet, his length regained its libido, and got harder and harder.

"Err...yes," Jodo answered surprised. He didn’t think that Spike would think that important. Surely, he wouldn’t let him take the dark-haired slave again? Especially when Spike looked to have no intension of leaving Angel’s tight passage just yet.

"Well, then join in." Spike rolled Angel over so he was crouching over his master, and then ran his elegant fingers down his Slave’s back to his filled anus. "Two can fit inside," he purred into Angel’s ear.

Angel’s body shivered with trepidation and lust. His master was playing with his hole, fingering him as his cock slid in and out. In seconds, Angel felt a warm body lean over him, and he moaned as two more fingers pushed inside.

"You want two cocks inside, don’t you luv?" Spike’s fingers stretched as Jodo guided his erect length into to the tight anus. "You want to feel that hot cum inside you mixing with mine."

"Yes, Master!" Angel bellowed lost inside Spike’s lust and the human’s touch. He shoved his ass back against the fingers, just waiting until the second cock filled him. He wanted to be full of them. He wanted to be stretched open and torn in two by these two men - the only ones who had ever made love to him.

"Good, pet," Spike soothed as Angel’s rocking became frantic.

The dark vampire screamed as the human’s cock stabbed forward, and rubbed against Spike’s as his anus was wrenched wide open. Two male members now filled him to bursting point, their huge size filling him totally, and crushing his swelling prostrate into his pelvis. He howled as they started to thrust - an inhuman sound of pain and passion. His body wrenching itself as he thrust back onto both men. His fingers digging into Spike’s skin as his desperation to be fucked took away all logical thought.

Spike and Jodo moved in union as they filled Angel’s body. The muscles of the stretched rectum convulsing involuntarily around them. All three knew this ultimate pleasure couldn't last long and within minutes they were howling their orgasms. Vampire snarls filled the air as hot sperm coated Spike’s cock and filled Angel’s bowels. Spike’s coolness smoothed the frenzied slave, and he wrapped his body around Angel as his penis exploded and covered his master’s chest. Finally, Jodo fell away again, and left the two vampires locked together. Angel’s body was heavy against Spike, and his eyes were closing.

Spike rolled onto his side, his cock still intimately connected to his pet as he stroked the sweaty hair. Quietly, Jodo bid the pair goodnight, and before he closed the door, both vampires were asleep.

~*~*~*~

Pain... That’s what Angel was aware of first. It felt as though his chest was on fire. He pushed the cool body away from him and sat up panting.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Spike growled as his slave pushed him away. He’d been in a deep comfortable sleep, lost in the bed-warmed embrace of his favourite pet.

It had been a week since the incident at Master Jodo’s club, and Spike had brought Xander back to his apartment. He’d taken him as a slave along with Willow. There were major differences, however. Neither was allowed in Spike’s bedroom. They slept in the spare room. They weren’t allowed to touch Spike, or kneel beside him. Only Angel was allowed this. They came to Spike on call only. Of course, Willow did. She was turning into a good little slave, obedient and passionate. But not Xander! He fought, screamed, howled, bit and raged against both Spike and Angel. He ended up spending most of his time being punished or restrained. While Willow went around doing Spike’s business and managed to keep some semblance of her previous life.

During this week, Spike had spent most of his free time with Angel. He was trying to convince his claimed Slave that nothing could replace him in Spike’s affections. Spike marked and owned him; not even eternity could break that bond.

Beside him on the bed, Spike noticed Angel wide eyes and panting. He clutched at his dead heart as if having a heart attack. Though, that would be impossibility.

"Angel?"

"H-hurts..." Angel moaned, and promptly passed out.

The blond vampire was over him in seconds. Angel’s skin was clammy and covered in a fine sheen of sweat. For a vampire this was far from a good sign.

"Willow," Spike screamed, "get the fuck in here!"

The door clung open seconds later, and the red haired girl appeared. She didn’t enter, being forbidden to come into Spike’s private bedroom.

"Master?"

"Look at him!" Spike ordered, pointing at Angel on the bed. His body was pale and a slight tremble passed through his limbs as if shocked.

Willow didn’t need to enter the room. She could see what was wrong. She had witnessed it before - hell, once she’d even induced it herself. Before, when she had been human, she had grown interested in the Wicca crafts, that continued but to a lesser degree when she was turned. She understood what was happening to Angel... it was a spell to remove the will of a human. She had never seen it performed on a vampire before, but then again Angel had a human soul.

After she had explained this to Spike, the blond Master had stormed out of his rooms and convened a council of the Master Vampire’s of the city. Until now none had gone against him, not after he’d enslaved Xander and Willow. They were his examples to all those would consider betraying him. Also why should any off his followers attack Angel? They held the dark-haired slave in contempt. Barely bothering to even notice when he entered a room, and treating him little better than a dog. So why Angel? No one would have thought that Spike would hold such an abomination as Angel in high esteem. That he would sleep in Angel’s arms each night and long for the touch of his perfect body. It would have to be someone who knew about their intimate activities... but who?

~*~*~*~

"You are sure this spell will work?"

"We are 100% certain."

"I have tried spells before and none have been successful. Even the Master himself performed many rites, and consulted the great shamans, but none could take that filthy soul."

"We have the original curse, this shall work. We can guarantee that, Darla."

Lindsey MacDonald of the infamous law firm of Wolfram and Hart looked across the table at the petite blond. She had a fine facial bone structure, pure, blue eyes and pale, pale skin. Such a woman beleaguers a look of innocence and weakness. In truth, Darla had neither. She was as vicious and cruel as any demon that walked the earth. She was the Childe of the Master himself, Sire to Angelus.

Darla had come to LA, and Wolfram and Hart in particular after she had learned of the death of her sire. She had been incessant with rage, wanting to rip the young William limb from limb. How dare he kill his bloodline, his elders! Then Darla had learned about Spike’s slave. His own sire... well, the body of his sire. The mind of the soul - Angel. How Darla despised that soul. The soul that had taken from her, her beloved Childe - Angelus. Now Wolfram and Hart had promised to return him to her and in the process destroy Spike. She was really looking forward to that part.

~*~*~*~ Checked up to here

"MASTER!!" Angel screamed. His voice echoed around the room as he writhed on the bed. His body was in agony, his flesh felt as though it was burning off his skin. He’d tried to rip the burning flesh from his bones, begging for an end the pain. His master had restrained him in strong fetters wrapped around the wrought iron bedstead. His arms and legs stretched wide to prevent him from struggling. He’d already broken bones, ripped of skin, and pulled out hair.

"Master!!" Angel howled again. He begged for the burning to stop. It felt as though his dead heart was being torn from his chest.

"They’re taking his soul..." Spike whispered to himself.

For three days now his slave had screamed in pure agony. For three days, he’d fought to keep his precious soul and Spike feared that his pet was losing the battle. He’d coddled and ordered Angel to fight. Screamed and threatened to flog him. Angel struggled on for his master, but Spike dreaded that it would be a losing battle.

"Angel!" he spoke sharply, showing no concern in his voice. "Angel, stop this nonsense!"

"Master!" his slave hollered again. His eyes were glazed over and Spike knew that Angel was far beyond understanding a word he was saying. He slowly stood and walked out of the bedroom. In the main room, Willow knelt in the centre of the floor awaiting his arrival. While Xander was tied to a chair. Even now he still fought and raged, and would never submit to Spike.

"Can you find a spell?" Spike demanded of Willow. The young red head shook her head, her eyes lowered.

"No Master, I shall continue looking," she added quickly, fearing Spike’s anger.

Lately, the smallest thing had sent the blond vampire into an uncontrollable fury. His temper was becoming legendary and his patience was non-existent. The minions learned that failure was now greeted with death or torture.

"Stake the bitch," Xander growled from his chair, a cruel leer covering his face.

Spike didn’t even bother answering, he just backhanded the boy and broke his nose.

"Now, now Spike that’s no way to play!" A voice laughed from the living room door.

Spike froze at the sound. He recognised that voice but couldn’t believe he was actually hearing it again. Very slowly, he turned and came face to face with...

Angelus.

His sire stood at the door, still naked but now with torn flesh on his wrists and ankles. Spike’s eyes widen with total amazement when he realised Angelus had broken the bonds. His anger flared as he understood that Angel had lost the battle, and the soul was gone.

"My my, you really didn’t learn anything at my feet, did you, boy?" Angelus sneered. In his hand he held a broken chair leg, and tapped it against his opposite palm.

"Yeah, I did," Spike answered quickly, "I learned what a total pillock you were."

"Oh, you’re going to pay for that, boy," Angelus replied his voice calm, but his eyes betraying a quick temper.

"Yeah right, and you forget whom you belong too," Spike snarled back. He stood his ground, knowing that if he backed down to his sire he would be dead.

"I don’t belong to you, boy!" Angelus howled with laughter. "You might have claimed the weakling soul, but you can never own me." With that last word, Angelus flew across the room toward Spike with his stake held high.

Unfortunately, Angelus had underestimated his childe. He remembered Spike at the tender age of 20 vampire years. Nothing but a fledgling really that had learned all Angelus had to offer. Learned it maybe to well, as Angelus would learn. That was a long time ago, and now Spike was a master in his own right. Not only a master vampire, but *the* Master of Sunnydale and LA.

With a move that would have pleased Angelus - if he’d not been on the end of it - Spike shifted to one side, and flung the bound Xander into Angelus’ way. The younger vampire impacted into Angelus’ chest, and sent them both sprawling onto the floor. With his sire down, Spike quickly ran around him and grabbed up some enchanted cuffs. He’d had Willow prepare them should Angel need them. Now he wished he’d put them to good use earlier. He was behind Angelus in seconds and handcuffed his wrists together. His sire quickly recovered his wits and turned on the younger. He kicked out with his legs, but wasn’t fast enough to prevent the cuffs being connected together. Angelus howled in fury as he pulled frantically on his restrained hands. He tried to get to his feet, but in a surprise attack Xander bit him - on the dick!

Incredibly loud vampire howls filled the whole apartment. Angelus rolled on the floor, presenting his bleeding member as his body arched in unbelievable agony. Spike took the advantage to get more manacles, and chained Angelus ankles together. He flipped the vampire onto his front and chained his legs to a long pole that kept them spread wide. Angelus screamed into the carpet with pain and rage.

"I’ll fucking kill you!" he hollered, fighting against the restraints. "Spike, you do this and I’ll... Argghhh!"

Spike moved behind the bound form of his sire, raised his hand with flattered palm, and brought it down hard onto Angelus’ pale butt-cheek. The flesh reddened almost instantly, but Spike didn’t pause, but continued to rain blows down onto his Sire’s ass.

"You’re fucking mine!" he screamed at the bound form. He continued to beat his sire, his fingers leaving behind sore and blistering flesh.

Angelus continued to scream obscenities at his Childe, but he couldn’t break his bonds. So could do nothing more to prevent his beating. The dominant vampire would not bow to his Childe, no way! He’d fight ever step of the way. So the beating continued until Spike could raise his hand no more. Then he flipped Angelus onto his back. His sire bellowed in agony as his welted flesh hit the rough carpet. Spike took up one of his special floggers, making Angelus’s eyes widen in fear. It was a bundle of bamboo shoots bound together. He screamed in indignation as Spike rained blows down onto his tender belly and cock. In the end, the evil vampire was left gasping and bloodied on the floor. His body covered in red flesh burns and black and blue bruising. Spike had never seen such a beautiful sight. Angelus on the floor, in pain - from Spike’s hand!

Afterwards, Spike found some strong rope and grinned as he looked down at Angelus’ bleeding cock. He wrapped the rope around the straining erection and tied it to Xander’s corrected chair. Xander’s eyes widened in amazement as Spike repeated the same thing on his own cock. Xander’s rope was tied to Angelus legs, and so they were connected.

Angelus howled in complete outrage at his childe’s actions. He attempted to slither across the floor but the chair pulled at his cock and balls. With the movement, Xander screamed in pure agony as his own gentiles was stretched.

"Bastard," the younger raged, and rocked his chair causing the elder vampire even more anguish. And so it continued.

When Spike was sure that both vampires were contained, he brought Willow out into the main entrance hall. He informed her to search for a method to restore Angel’s soul and who had stolen it. The young vampiress quickly obeyed her master and vanished out into the night.

~*~*~*~

Spike was tried of beating both misbehaved slaves, and while he was contemplating what to do next - a message arrived. Spike was handed a cream coloured envelope. He carefully opened it and out dropped the symbol of the order of Aurelius.

"Oh shit!"

~*~*~*~

"Where the hell is Angelus?" Darla screamed at the young lawyer sitting behind the desk.

"We know the spell works, but you never asked for us to bring Angelus here!" Lindsey snaped back.

"Don’t play games with me, boy!" the 400-year-old vampiress snarled. "I want Angelus. That was our agreement. I give you Sunnydale and you give me my darling boy."

"Darla, maybe your *boy* doesn’t want to come home to Mommy dearest." Lindsey chuckled at his own joke. From the look of it Darla found it less than amusing.

"Oh, you are such a young fool," she cooed, "I’m so looking forward to ripping your eyeballs out."

~*~*~*~

Spike had a pretty good idea where the symbol of Aurelius had come from. He knew enough of his clan to work out that Darla must be and would be the only one to have to guts to stand up to him. He had overthrown two Vampire Masters, vampires that were centuries older than he was. He’d enslaved his own sire... well, kind off. Said Sire was currently screaming right along with Xander in the main room.

He was smart enough to put two and two together, and realise that Darla must be behind Angel’s current lacking a soul problem. What confused him was how. How after all these years had Darla finally discovered a way to remove it? She’s killed the gypsy clan not long after Angelus’ soul had been returned. She’d never discovered a way to remove it after that, so why now and who gave her that information? These were questions that needed answers before Spike faced the ice queen. He needed to discover her strengths and weaknesses - all of them.

It wasn’t long after that Willow returned from her fact-finding mission. Spike was apprehensive when she came running into the room, forgetting proper procedure, but finally dropped to her knees before him. She gasped for unneeded breath and Spike feared the worse.

"Wolfram and Hart," she panted out.

Spike grinned at the information Willow brought. She was good; he had to give her credit for her intelligence. What Willow had discovered was pretty simple. Darla who was mostly likely completely livid about Spike’s position, had made a deal with the notorious LA law firm. The complete details of the agreement were unknown, but parts of it included bringing Angelus to their side. Of course, this meant removing the soul. Then there was the whole matter of Darla challenging Spike for ruler ship of LA. Spike guessed that the deal was - Darla killed him, then took over LA while Wolfram and Hart had Sunnydale. And Spike could guess why any evil and nefarious law firm would want Sunnydale.

Spike - like many humans would have - didn’t like the idea of Wolfram and Hart having free access to a Hellmouth. Oh, he was still evil all right, but he wasn’t was stupid. Letting out all those hell demons, kept at bay by the Hellmouth's magic, would destroy the entire world. Nothing would be left standing, and there would be no happy meals walking around for Spike to enjoy and play with. No, that was a scenario that Spike didn’t want to consider.

So how to get Wolfram and Hart off Darla’s team? Spike chuckled to himself and grabbed his duster. He knew he should make plans, devise battle strategies for gaining entrance to Wolfram and Hart, but all that was far too long winded. He’d always been a direct sort of chap. So that was where he was going now - directly to the source...

~*~*~*~

At the offices of Wolfram and Hart, Spike looked around with disgust. Didn’t any of these people have class? He shivered at the decor and the suit-dressed people that passed. Sick, he thought; people that dressed in suits. Spike had never worn a suit since he’d been turned no matter how many times Angelus had tried to pour him into one. People that Spike didn’t trust only wore suits.

Since he’d arrived in the glass building, just after dust, armed guards had quickly surrounded him. All of them held a wooden stake and electrified shocker. Moments later, he’d heard voices talking about him and a certain name was mentioned - Lindsey MacDonald. Spike briefly wondered if it were a man or woman, but settled on a man. This is going to be so damn easy, he thought.

Not long after, Lindsey MacDonald made his way down the lobby stairs and stared at the blond-haired vampire before him. He knew this to be Spike, current Master Vampire of LA and the Hellmouth. The one Darla and his law firm wanted dead. He was surprised the vampire had the audacity to come here at all.

"Ah, Mr Spike," Lindsey called out to the annoyed vampire, "how can I help you?"

"Well, first you can stop calling me Mr. Secondly; you can come to this club. I’ll be there waiting for ya." Spike slowly took out a card for Jodo’s club and held it out to Lindsey.

"Now why should I want to do that?" Lindsey asked with a grin. In truth, he was confused about this Spike. He wasn’t as Darla described him. He was impulsive yes, but Lindsey didn’t think he was slow-witted or narrow-minded.

"Well, you want to control the Hell mouth in Sunnydale. I want you to leave my slave alone. I think we have something to talk about." Spike smirked as the grin faded from Lindsey’s face to be replaced by a look of complete disbelief.

"How... when..." the lankly lawyer stuttered.

Spike only smiled and turned on his heel. He growled at the human guards who instinctively jumped back, making a gap for him towards the door. Lindsey nodded at the guards to let Spike go and looked down at the card in his hand. He was surprised that it was for a gay bondage club, but it would be a meeting he was sure to keep.

~*~*~*~

When Spike arrived at Master Jodo’s club, he had no idea what he was going to do with the human Lawyer. His mind was filled with concerns about his slave Angel and what the hell to do with Xander. His body longed to have Angel here with him now. He missed his pet sitting at his feet. He yearned for those dark eyes that looked into his as he sucked Spike off. Spike longed just to touch his slave’s soft locks, to kiss that wet mouth, and to be held in those strong arms.

Spike sighed and pushed these annoying thoughts aside. He was working on getting Angel back... he was desperate to get Angel back. Upon arrival, Spike had gone directly over to Jodo and informed him of the situation. The human Dungeon Master was surprised by the re-emergence of Angelus, not really understanding it, but trusting in Spike’s word. Spike knew that Jodo had a soft spot for the dark-haired vampire. Hell, who didn’t? (Apart from Xander that is.) He and the perceptive human decided on a plan and hopefully the Lawyer would be perceptible for it. Spike had to grin at the human’s ingenuity. Damn, he’d make a good vampire Spike thought for the hundredth time.

After the meeting, Spike headed over to the bar and awaited Lindsey’s arrival. He was due at 8pm, the time left on the card and by 8.30 there was still no sign. Spike was getting nervous and... Suddenly, he saw a flash of light brown hair and blue eyes. A red face and eyes that stared in complete shock at everything around him. Spike grinned inwardly at the human’s reaction. Maybe this plan would work after all...

Master Jodo brought Lindsey over to Spike and supplied them with a couple of whiskeys. Lindsey asked for his straight and drank it all down as soon as it arrived. Spike sipped his and stared at the blushing Lawyer.

"So I came," Lindsey began, trying to drag his eyes away from the spectacle going on around him. "What do you want to talk about?"

"You," Spike answered slowly. He was watching the human’s reaction to everything. Lindsey seemed to be particularly interested in a sling with two men fucking in the far corner. The slave was bound, gagged and covered in black leather. The Master slammed viciously into the willing body as he slapped the slave beneath him with a crop.

"You know Angel was in that sling not long ago. I fisted him here. He asked me to claim him after that. He was so damn gorgeous, all stretched out around my hand. He screamed in pleasure and begged me to take him."

"Oh..." Lindsey answered, totally lost for words. He was no stranger to violence and never been one for vanilla sex, but this... This was something Lindsey had never seen before. His mind was suddenly filled with images of this Angel in the position Spike talked. His body displayed on that sling, and Spike’s hand deep inside his anus.

"See those chains over there. I had him strung up there too. Whipped him raw, damn he loved every bloody second off it. Master Jodo fucked him with a dildo while he sucked me off..." Spike watched the emotions play over Lindsey’s face. Yes, he loved corrupting these young men... just as Angelus did him.

"Look, I didn’t come here to talk about your slave. I-I..." Lindsey broke off as a young man was led past them. He was chained all over and his Master dragged him along with a cock ring around his purple member. Lindsey shivered.

Spike grinned, and drank down his whiskey, smelling a sudden whiff of arousal from Lindsey. The poor human was being bombarded by images of debauchery from all over. Images that were turning him on.

"I think it’s very appropriate we talk about my slave. You’re the one who took him from me."

The name suddenly made a connection to Lindsey. Angel - Angelus. He turned his attention back to Spike’s face. The smile had vanished and was quickly being replaced by anger.

"You took him from me, and I don’t like people taking anything that is mine. I don’t play nicely with the other vampires - in fact, I don’t ever share. Angel is mine! Make no mistake about that! He belongs to me mind, body and bloody human soul, which you have taken from me. Therefore, you’re going to give him back to me."

"I can’t. Wolfram and Hart aren’t interested in Angel. He’s useless to their plans. Angelus has a pivotal role to play..."

"I don’t give a fuck what Wolfram and Hart want!" Spike snarled, quickly morphing into game face and back again. "I want Angel back! You shall give me the spell! Give me what I want and..." Spike’s voice turned into a whisper, "I’ll give you what you want."

Lindsey backed off immediately. He drew back from the vampire so quickly he almost fell from his chair. "What do you mean - what I want?"

"Look around you," Spike answered grinning slyly. "You look at these men and you want it. I smell the desire in you. I bet you even thought you were straight." Spike laughed at the human; who blushed a deep red colour. "You’ll be amazed at how many men like you see this and want it. You’re a lawyer. You want control. You work for Wolfram and Hart therefore you want power. You can observe that all around you. Submission and domination. Power and Control."

Lindsey stared opened mouthed at the blond vampire. He shivered at the thought of someone controlling him - controlling him like Wolfram and Hart were manipulating every aspect of his life. He hated giving them that power. Yet, Spike had said something here that called out to him. Submission and domination. He could have power. He could have total control over someone like these men around him did. Like Spike did over Angel. He briefly wished he could watch the both of them now. He wondered how Spike would touch Angel, how he’d take him, talk to him...

"You wanna know, don’t cha?" Spike smirked at the young man, and leaned across the table to touch his hand.

At first Lindsey tried to jerk away, but the vampire increased his hold around Lindsey’s fingers.

"I could show you it..." Spike whispered leaning across the table. He reached out and stroked his index finger over Lindsey’s fine cheekbone. For a moment, his body rebelled against the touch of another. Lindsey was warm, smooth and he could hear his heart pounding away. Angel was like touching marble, cool and silent. Angel was like where Lindsey was different. Spike slid around the table until he was sitting beside the trembling human. He tilted his head and kissed warmed lips.

*Angel* his mind cried out. He knew which mouth he preferred. He longed for Angel’s wet, cool and talented lips. He yearned to have Angel’s mouth touching his. That cold tongue fighting with his own. But Angel was gone, and Lindsey was a means to an end to get his pet back.

Lindsey moaned into the heated kiss. Spike’s lips felt desperate against his - as if he needed something. Something Lindsey didn’t have. The Lawyer wondered again about this Angel, if he hadn’t have known better he would have said Spike and Angel were lovers. Yet, that couldn’t be true. Spike was a demon and they felt nothing. Well, that’s what Darla said... or maybe she was taking about herself. Spike’s kiss was full of heat and need. Spike’s hands were reaching up and holding Lindsey to his chest in a move that the lawyer could only call tender. Spike was taking his hands now and pulling him up out of the chair.

The young man came back into himself when he realised just what Spike was doing. The vampire had taken hold of his hands and gently pulling him towards one of the back rooms. They were marked as Private - Owner Only! The Lawyer guessed that these must be Spike’s private domain. He couldn’t see Spike doing the vampire thing in front of a whole lot of humans. Lindsey closed his eyes a moment as Spike opened the door and led him inside. Did he want this, he wondered. Did he want to experience real domination and submission at the hands of an evil vampire?

"Until you’ve experienced submission, you can never know what real control is. I could give you that, Lindsey. I could make you powerful. I could teach you how to control." Spike kept the emotion out of his voice, making sure the young human remained calm. For he needed Lindsey’s help. He needed a way to get his slave and companion back home to him.

So very slowly, Spike moved the other male onto the centre of bed and into a sitting position. "Do you want to know what real domination is, Lindsey?" he whispered into the warm ear, gently licking the lobe.

"Yeah," Lindsey panted in desire. He felt a shiver of fear run through him. He had never done this before. Oh, he’d been with other men, but nothing like this. Nothing so... so incredibly poignant. He was so amazed at how arousing he found everything around him. The chains. The bed. The weapons hanging on the wall. His cock was throbbing inside the confines of his expensive slacks and he wanted more. Gods, he wanted Spike to touch him.

"Shhh..." Spike pressed a finger to Lindsey’s lips. "No talking, boy."

Lindsey moaned as the vampire pushed him back onto the bed. He made quick work of Lindsey’s clothing, leaving him fully naked and lying there like an offering. Spike leaned over to a table beside the bed, and picked up a couple sets of handcuffs. He attached one to each of Lindsey’s wrists and then pushed his legs up and apart. The other cuff was then locked around Lindsey’s thin ankles. Lindsey groaned loudly in trepidation and excitement. Next, Spike picked up a ball gag and pressed it to the human’s mouth. There was a moment’s hesitation, but the vampire slapped Lindsey hard on the hump, and his mouth opened. The last item Spike attached was a cock ring.

Lindsey gasped against the gag as cold fingers caressed his throbbing cock to full erection. Then just as he was getting near, they moved away and strong leather was wrapped around his member. For a moment, Lindsey struggled against the restraints, his body trembling in desire and growing anger.

"I loved Angel in this position," Spike started to talk as he stepped away from the bed. He walked over to the equipment wall and fingered a plastic flogger. "Off course, it’s so much better when you’re on your front. It’s easier to get at your ass that way. Oh yeah, I loved Angel’s ass. He was so fucking tight. Clenched me just right all the time. It was like taking a virgin each and every night. You know he might have been my obedient slave, but he still used to play up now and then. Just little things that really bugged me, just so I’d punish him. Not too much so I’d beat him raw, but just enough for a good violent fuck. I liked sleeping with him too..." Spike took the flogger from the wall and advanced towards the bound human.

Lindsey’s eyes opened incredibly wide and he gasped in growing fear. He was powerless to defend himself, and found himself totally at the vampire’s whim.

"I’d chain him to the headboard and lie on top of him, our cocks pressing together. I’d kiss his mouth until I found sleep. Damn, he’s got such a fine mouth. Wet, cool and so fucking talented. Then guess what happened? These blasted Lawyers came along, and with the help of my bitch grand-sire - FUCKIN’ TOOK HIM FROM ME!" Spike screeched the last part as he morphed into game face. The flogger rose quickly into the air and came down on Lindsey’s unprotected stomach with a loud echoing slap.

Lindsey howled in agony as the flogger continued to hit his stomach, until the flesh burned and ached. Then out of the blue, he was being lifted and thrown into his front. His shoulders and head were crushed into the mattress, his legs pulled up by being attached to his wrists, which meant his ass stuck up in the air. He was totally unprotected and vulnerable to Spike’s fury. Moment’s later, a harsh whopping sound of a wooden paddle vibrated around the room. The human screamed into the bed as the torture continued.

Finally, Lindsey’s ass was burning red and a few welts decorated the hot flesh. Spike now flung the paddle aside and positioned himself on the bed. He quickly unzipped his jeans, lubricated his cock and pushed forward into the burning anus. His thrusts were harsh but controlled, and for the first time since he’d started beating Lindsey, he spoke again.

"Do you like this, boy? Believe me, if I don’t get Angel back you shall find yourself in this position every bloody night. I’m not used to having a human slave, you know. I don’t know how much your body could take of my beating. Angel’s a vampire, I could do lots of things to him and he’ll be healed by the next day. How long would it take for you to heal, hum?"

Lindsey mumbled something against the gag, but Spike couldn’t make out the words. He slowed his pumping, leaned over the trembling body and ripped off the gag.

"Please... no..." Lindsey begged, "I want power, it’s true... but, I can’t do this..."

"Well, change it then. Give me what I want and I promise to give you all the power you can handle." Spike snarled increasing his thrusting.

"I’ll do it... I’ll do it... Please, just end this. I’ll give you anything! Please!" Lindsey begged, finally crying out in desperation.

~*~*~*~

Spike smirked cruelly from his seat as he watched the shaken Lawyer leave. After Lindsey promised to get him the curse for Angel, he’d allowed the human to cum and then freed him. Lindsey had experienced his first submissive position and learned he didn’t like it. He wanted the power part - nothing more. It was a terrible weakness that Spike was easily taking advantage off.

Tomorrow night he’d have the spell, Lindsey, and hopefully the return of his beloved slave. Then he’d be in a position to face Darla. Spike smiled as he sipped his whiskey. A plan was forming. A plan to beat all plans. A plan that would not only rid him of the threat of Wolfram and Hart, but also Darla - forever.

~*~*~*~

The next night came quickly, for which Spike would be eternally grateful. He’d spent the whole day trying to sleep with Xander and Angelus screeching at each other. There were crashes and howls as the two of them pulled and bellowed at each other. Nothing Spike did would stop the noise. He’d beaten and flogged, but it had been for naught. The two vampires hated each other with a fiery passion, and nothing would stop the fighting until one or the other was dead.

So when Lindsey arrived on time, Spike had been near breaking point. The lawyer had kept his promise and in his hand he held a copy of Angel’s curse. The curse that would make life worth living again. Spike immediately gave the spell to Willow and told her to start working on it.

Spike then promised to give Lindsey his reward. Quickly morphing into game face he bit into the lawyer’s tender throat, and drained his blood before he could even scream. Afterwards, he pressed his wrist to the cooling lips and forced the dying human to drink. Spike had never made a Childe before. This was the first time, and he knew he’d made the right decision. Lindsey was an important part in his plan to control Wolfram and Hart, and he needed to trust him. As his childe the ex-human could never betray him... much. Leaving the cooling body in the spare bedroom, Spike returned to the room that housed the two howling vampires. Xander and Angelus. His pet and new slave.

Willow was starting her spell, and it was time to reclaim one of them. Spike grinned at the thought of Angel’s body around his and walked merrily into the room.

~*~*~*~

Angelus stared at his childe as he came forward. He had heard Spike and another talking in the other room. A spell was going to take place. It was the one to restore that pitiful soul back inside his body. He was silent as Spike bent over him and untied his tortured gentiles from Xander’s fallen chair.

"Boy, that must have hurt," Spike chuckled as he gazed upon Angelus’ purple cock. Xander’s was pretty much in the same state.

"You’ll never get that fucking soul back!" Angelus snarled back, his body trembling with the relief as the rope released his privates. "I won’t let it!"

"Pet, you know you can’t fight me. I am your Master."

"Never!" Angelus raged, his body twisting and writhing on the floor. He’d break free! No chain would hold him forever.

"I claimed you, Angelus. I claimed that body and put my mark upon it. No matter how much you try and deny it - you are mine."

"Fuck you!" his Sire screamed back in response.

"Oh no, Pet. It’s going to be fuck you." Spike smirked - a damn good copy of Angelus’s own.

His sire howled in outrage as his struggles increased. Spike took no notice of Angelus’ fury and instead started to unchain his slave’s ankles. The first thing the elder vampire did was try and kick Spike away, but his foot was easily caught in a tight lock. Spike knew his sire so well that he could anticipate Angelus’ every move. Spike bent the vampire’s knee and tied an enchanted rope around his bent leg. Angelus growled furiously and tried to snap at Spike’s hands. Spike repeated the same on his other leg and then pushed Angelus’ legs up to his chest. Then he tied the rope around his slave’s waist holding the legs secure.

Spike sat back on his heels and grinned evilly at the sight before him. Angelus spread out like a meal, legs bent and stretched wide open, and his hands secured behind his back. Privately the blond vampire wished that this were Angel lying before him. His slave was always so responsive and groaned so perfectly. He loved it when the soul-ed vampire purposely misbehaved, but he revelled in Angel’s submission even more. Especially, when Angel would beg to be bound and fucked by his master. Damn, Spike missed that. He longed for his companion.

"You are mine, Angelus. In every incarnation. That body is mine and forever shall be." Spike leaned forward and spread Angelus taunt ass cheeks.

"You stick it in there - I swear I’ll cut it off when I get free, you little fuck!" Angelus howled.

"You shall never be free, pet." Spike chuckled. He shifted forward and pressed his hard cock against Angelus’ opening. "You are *mine*!" Spike howled the last word and shoved forward - instantly filling his restrained prisoner.

Angelus snarled in anguish and fury at his childe’s actions. His body burned with each violent thrust of Spike’s shaft. The little bastard purposely avoided coming anywhere near Angelus’ prostrate, and instead concentrated on causing the most discomfort.

Later:

"No... Stop... Noooo!" The bound vampire started to scream. Spike had been trusting for well over two hours, and Angelus ass contracted with torture around his penis. "Stop... Please... please..."

"What was that?" Spike asked sweetly. His body ached with the denied orgasm. He was so bloody desperate but he refused to cum until Angelus asked to be touched in that one special place. He immensely enjoying the sight of his sire writhing in torment upon the floor beneath him. That fine body covered in blood sweat, and the purple cock swelling unnaturally. He changed his angle slightly and caused another split inside Angelus.

"No!" his sire screamed as another shockwave of pain tore through him. Angelus had never - ever - felt anything like this. Before the soul he’d never let anyone come within ten feet of his perfect butt. Now, he understood why. The pain was worse than anything he’d endured before. He almost felt sorry for the soul that had suffered this abuse for 3 years in Sunnydale. "Stop... please," he pleaded. He was totally revolted by his own begging, but he wanted this to end. Even the soul could take over at this moment - anything! His legs were cramping, and his body grew steadily weaker from the blood loss Spike had caused.

"You know how to end this, pet." Spike smirked, staring down into the golden, pain-filled eyes. "You just have to ask - correctly mind you."

Confusion fluttered across Angelus’ features. He couldn’t understand his childe’s order.

"You say - ‘please Master, touch my prostrate or pleasure point.’ Whichever you want to use. Ask me to fuck you nicely, make you cum."

"Go fuck yourself." Angelus snarled back. His pride was refusing to say those words.

"Ahh... pet, that means more pain for you." Spike dug his nails into Angelus purple coloured length, listening to the lengthy screams his sire released.

"Please... P-please..." Angelus spat the broken words out, just wanting an end to this torture. "Please... M-master, touch me... make me - make me... cum. P-please touch my..."

Spike didn’t bother with letting Angelus finish, his body needed to release and he wanted this over. He changed the angle of entry and Angelus howled as Spike’s cock thrust directly into his prostrate gland. With one quick movement, Spike released his slave’s cock. The dark vampire crashed into his long denied orgasm, his sperm covering Spike’s hand and chest. Moment’s later Spike followed; cooling Angelus’ ass with his dead seed.

Suddenly, from the room beyond Spike heard Willow’ chanting increase in volume. She hollered in words he didn’t understand, but then the body beneath him started to convulse.

"No!" Angelus howled as his mind recognised what was happening. His soul was being returned! The magic of the curse was pushing the demon aside and replacing it with the wimp Angel. "NO!" he screamed all the way into oblivion. Forever!

Angelus eyes blazed with a bright white light, the facial features relaxed and dark familiar eyes now looked into Spike’s.

"Angel?" his master whispered softy, reaching down to touch the damp cheek.

Tears filled the dark vampires’ eyes and he looked up bewildered at his owner.

"Master... what? Where?"

"Shhh, pet. You’re home now." Spike leaned down and kissed the trembling lips. "It was nothing, everything’s fine." The blond stroked his slave’s wet hair away from his forehead and continued to kiss the moist lips. Slowly, Angel responded to his master’s gentle touch and allowed his tongue to slide inside the cool cavern.

When Spike finally broke the impassioned kiss, he looked down into the confused brown eyes. "Do you remember what happened, luv?"

"Happened? I remember pain; we were in the bed, Master. My chest - it burned. Then... then... nothing. I see images but, it so... confused... it hurts to..."

"Then don’t try, Angel-pet," Spike soothed.

"Master?"

"Yes, pet."

"Why am I tied on the floor... with you... err."

"Like this do you?" Spike asked slyly, licking the scar on his slave’ throat. He couldn’t understand the pure joy he felt at Angel’s return. The giddily happiness that filled his being, and the desperate desire just to touch his precious belonging. He was hard already just from the thought of his slave enjoying this blatant position. "You like your beautiful legs spread wide?"

"Yes... Master..." Angel groaned, passion filling his body and making his cock sway in desire.

"You like being my bitch?"

"Master, please... anything..." Angel begged, his soft tongue reached out and licked Spike’s ear. His master groaned in pure pleasure and rocked inside his lover. Spike sought out his slave’s mouth again as his tongue searched inside Angel‘s wetness. His body howled in pleasure when he found the feeling of completion that filled him. No other lover had ever made Spike feel as Angel did. As a reward Spike worshipped his pet’s mouth.

"Angel, what is this you make me feel?" Spike asked minutes later. He thrust leisurely into Angel’s tight place, kissing the cool lips with a starving man’s desperation. "What do you do to me?" He covered his slave’s mouth trying to discover the answer. Moments later, both vampires screamed with joyous release. Spike collapsed onto Angel’s strong body, holding him tightly.

Angel only smiled at Spike’s words. He knew the answer, but he would never tell his demon Master what it was. Spike was pure vampire and he would never admit to feeling human emotions. For that is what this was. Angel could because he was an imperfect demon - he had a human soul. When he spoke of it, Spike could accept his sincerity.

"I love you, Master," Angel whispered softly into Spike’s ear. Spike groaned happily at his slave’s words and continued to lap at the marked throat. Each touch of those scars against his tongue sent shock waves of pleasure throughout his body. He could feel himself harden again. He leaned up and grinned into Angel’s face.

"What to go again?"

~*~*~*~

It was late evening when Spike finally crawled out of bed. He hadn’t slept but just lay there with Angel’s body wrapped around him. Angel had slept solidly ever since Spike had stopped shagging him. His body was healing from Angelus wounds; it was strange how Angel hadn’t asked how he’d received them. His mind was still in a state of turmoil about what had happened, and Spike assumed he needed to rest. So he didn’t wake his pet, but just reluctantly slipped out from under Angel’s body, and dressed looking longingly at the dark haired male. He hated responsibilities sometimes.

The trouble was he had to see Lindsey. The young fledgling should be awake by now and desperate to feed. Spike wanted to be there for that eventuality. Also, he had to make sure he impressed his Sire’ persona on to the impressible mind of the fledgling. Before he did that, however, he checked on Xander.

Spike was unsure about what to do with the infuriated vampire. Xander was a strong, intelligent and capable of the kind of evil that would have made Angelus proud. Which was all well and good, but Spike couldn’t trust him without being controlled by someone. Unfortunately, Spike couldn’t be the one master him. Why - well, Angel despised Xander. Spike could take him as a personal slave as he’d done Willow, but what of his primary Slave. Angel came first before all others and that would never change. He shared Spike’s bed, and served his master at all times. He was kept at Spike’s feet and was his only trusted companion. So, Xander was a real dilemma to the LA Master at this time. What to do with him? What to...

Lindsey.

Spike felt the pulling of his vampire Childe as soon as he had awakened. It felt like an instinctive pull - like a mother to a child when it was hungry. Spike was surprised that it felt nothing like the pull of his claimed Slave. When Angel’s blood called to him it spoke of desire, lust - a sirens call that had to be answered. Lindsey’s blood called for protection, feeding and a fledgling’s confusion.

Spike made a decision. He dragged the sleeping Xander from the chair he’d been tied to for the last couple of days and into the spare bedroom. Willow awoke startled but was silent as she watched her ex-lover being dragged onto the bed.

"Willow, go sleep on the floor in my room," Spike barked at her. "Don’t interfere with Angel and stay there until I tell you to move."

"Yes, master," she answered quickly and scampered into Spike’s bedroom.

"Getting tired of your bitch?" Xander finally spoke and snarled out an insult. "Not giving you enough? Or maybe his soul has left him limp?"

"Xander, you are a fool," Spike laughed as he started to re-chain the vampire into a new position. "You should know by now you can’t fight me. I won’t let you be in a position to oppose me again, either. Also there is something new for you to think about." Spike leaned down and whispered softly into the youth’s ear. "Angel doesn’t like you. He’s my favourite pet, and if he has problems with performing around you, then I won’t like it. I shall be very displeased. Not with him, but with you. Therefore, I’m going to give you to a new Master. If you behave you live, but misbehave one more time, and I’ll have Angel stake you in a flash, and don’t think the soul will make him hesitate."

Xander stayed silent while Spike finished restrained him. He believed the blond’s words; Spike had never gone back on a promise. He also knew that Angel would have great joy in staking him. He was an opposition to Angel’s status and he had rapped Puppy for three years running. However, he was confused about this one called Lindsey.

Spike smiled to himself as he finished tying Xander into the position he wanted. The dark haired boy was thinking over his words. Probably remembering that Spike always carried through on his word. He chuckled softly as he finally stepped away and looked down at the sight before him. He had to admit that Xander was handsome... no, he had to give credit where it was due. Xander was perfect. Strong, hard muscles, lithe thighs, rounded and toned backside, and chiselled abs. Just a little taller and he’d be competing with Angel. No, Xander missed something that only Angel could have. His eyes. Those deep brown, soul-filled eyes were unique to Angel and Angel alone.

The position he left Xander in was simple. He had laid him on his front, tied his hands tightly around his back, and then lopped the rope around the chest and shoulders. This made sure that Xander couldn’t riddle or move around on his elbows. Then he’d bent the strong legs, tied the ankles together and looped that rope around his wrists. Again making sure that the legs couldn’t be lowered thus preventing any movement. Then he gagged and blindfolded the vampire. Finally finished, Spike went in search of his new Childe.

~*~*~*~

Angel was surprised to find the bed empty when he awoke. The sheets were cool which meant Spike must have left quite a while ago. He missed his Master’s body pressing against his. For some reason it felt like he hadn’t slept for days. He kept having confused images about whips, Xander and a chair. He just couldn’t understand what any of them meant, so he did as Spike wanted and ignored them. Before they had slept, Spike had told him to forget about the flashes of memories, the cuts and bruises on his body. They were unimportant. Trying to remember just confused Angel more, so he swung his legs out of the bed and stood up.

He was about to go into the bathroom for a shower when his foot hit something soft. Looking down, Angel whimpered softly. There curled beside the bed was a naked Willow.

"Please, Angel... Don’t be angry," she begged, her green eyes looking scared and broken.

Angel wondered what Spike had done to her to break her like this... then realised he really didn’t want to know. He didn’t want to know that side of his Master and lover.

"W-why are you here?" Angel asked. It was the first time he’d ever spoken to the young woman. During all those years she had never asked him to speak only scream.

"Master Spike, he ordered me to come in here. He put Xander in my room, he told me to stay here." Willow’s green eyes found his, but Angel looked away. He couldn’t bear to have her look at him. He hated her to gaze upon his face. She used to stare at him for hours in Sunnydale. Just staring and then she‘d attack.

"Okay... I have to go..." Angel quickly exited and locked himself in the bathroom. At last he felt safe. The next action he took was to smash his fist into the marble wall with rage. Why the hell did she still effect him like this? Why did her presence hurt so much? Angel cried inside his mind. He couldn’t understand the innate fear he had towards both Xander and Willow. They were no threat to him now, but he still feared. He still remembered what they had done to him when he was their Puppy. He saw their faces so clearly in his mind-eye as they tore him apart.

The slave wiped away a tear and stepped into the shower. He wouldn’t lose himself to terror, he decided. He was Spike’s claimed slave and his master had promised to protect him forever. That was enough for him.

It was over an hour later when Angel finally emerged from the bathroom. Willow hadn’t moved from her position on the floor, and thankfully didn’t speak to him. Angel had wanted to stay in all night in the bathroom or until Spike had returned, but had dismissed that stupid idea. He was a 240-odd-year-old vampire! He would not fear a bloody fledgling. Angel smiled at the thought... even Spike’s speech was making its way into his vocabulary.

"Do you want me to move somewhere?" Willow whispered softly from beside the bed when Angel finally emerged from the bathroom.

"Why?" Angel asked in a soft controlled voice. Not exactly answering the question. It was asking why she would even care about him.

"You are above me; I’m just a lowly slave now..." she replied, her eyes not leaving the floor. "I’m nothing..."

The words burned Angel’s soul. He was once nothing, and then Spike had found him and turned him into someone. He might have hated what Willow had done to him, but to see anyone reduced to this... well, it pulled at Angel’s heartstrings.

"Do you like err... stories?" Angel whispered, looking over at his half-read book of Interview with a vampire.

"I used to love them... before..." she replied, for the first time looking up into Angel’s face. Those eyes seem no longer cruel and viscous, but kinda soul filled.

"Oh my god!" Angel stumbled back, hitting the wall and falling to the floor. "You have a soul!"

"It was when I did the spell," Willow - the soul - wept, "I gave myself one tooo!!" She wailed in torment, finally relieved that someone had noticed.

Angel crawled across the floor and wrapped his arms around the young vampire. She wept solidly into his embrace, his strong arms feeling warm and protective around her.

~*~*~*~

Spike returned from a successful night with his first childe. Lindsey was truly a protege to be proud off. He was vicious, cruel and vindictive. He’d kill on a whim and was making Spike damn proud. However, now was the exciting part of making Lindsey subservient to him forever. He’d also worked out what to do with Xander. Xander was Spike’s slave and he would give use of him to Lindsey. This would keep his childe loyal, and also sort out the problems with Angel. For some reason, Spike hated to do anything to distress his slave.

When they returned to the spacious apartment, Spike sent Lindsey to wait in the spare bedroom while he collected Angel. Upon opening his bedroom door, he was shocked to discover an empty bed. At first he had the most terrifying thought that Angel had left him. But as his mind processed the shock, he heard a voice. Soft, huskily with that delightful lilt and it was reading a passage from Interview with a vampire. Spike moved around to the other side of the bed and looked down.

Angel and Willow lay side by side, their bodies pressed together for comfort while Angel read. The young vampiress had sore eyes from crying, and she clung to Angel’s chest and arms. At first, Spike felt a splattering of jealously, but then scented the air. Thankfully, he didn’t discover any indication of sexual relations between the two.

"Getting comfortable?" Spike grinned, leaning against the wall as he looked down upon his slaves.

Both moved in a flash of lightening and prostrated themselves before their master. Angel rested his head upon the floor, spreading his legs wide apart, his hands behind his back. Willow quickly followed suit, copying Angel’s movements.

"Just what is the meaning of this?" Spike asked, wondering what the hell was happening between Angel and Willow. Angel hated her - didn’t he? "Angel answer!" he quickly demanded.

"She has a soul, Master," Angel answered truthfully.

"What?" Spike almost fell backwards in shock. "Look at me and explain!"

Angel lifted his head and positioned his body in proper present position. He looked up into Spike’s wide eyes and told him the full story. Having another soul-ed slave dazed Spike, but if what Angel had said was true it would be to his advantage. Willow - the soul - had a great aptitude for Magic for which her demon twin lacked. Angel already suggested training her as a Witch. That would certainly help Spike’s position.

"Are you are fighting for her, Angel?" Spike asked in the end, after his slave made a convincing argument.

"Yes, Master. She has a soul like me. She belongs to you, but in many ways I’m not alone anymore." Angel was ashamed to admit his loneliness as the only slave in existence to have a soul. Now there was another - who was also, Spike’s property.

"I agree with you, pet," Spike answered sadly. He couldn’t be everything to Angel as he wished to be. He was fully demon. "You are right, she will be of great use to me. I’ll claim her and then you must train her in magic and proper servitude. Do you understand, Angel-pet?"

"Yes, Master. I shall do as you bid." Angel bowed his head again, looking at the floor. He could smell Willow’s shock at being claimed and told Angel would train her in her duties to Spike.

"Now pet, I need you to go into the spare bedroom. Look at no one and prostrate yourself on the floor, understand?"

"Yes, Master," Angel answered, unsure of what was happening. He glanced quickly back at his charge and then left the room to obey his Master.

"Now, Willow," Spike started, "it’s time to give you a little bite."

Willow moaned in fear, as she understood Spike’s words. He was to claim her, forever. With one swift movement, Spike tore of his clothing and was across the room in seconds. He slammed into the young female and promptly buried his fangs into her tender throat.

TBC -

What ever shall happen next? Why did Spike send Angel into the other bedroom? What’s Spike’s big plan to get rid of Darla? To be continued soon... if anyone wants me to.

~*~*~*~