Angel’s Slavery 1: Touching Inside and Finding Spike’s.

Author: Shara Nesu

Archived: Shara's place: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com

Fandom: Buffy

Pairing: Spike/Angel main

Feedback Really embarrassing myself here - tell me how much.

Rating: NC17

Warning: Mainly M/M S/M Relationships, BDSM, (inc a little Rape, Blood-sport, etc)

Spoilers: The Wishverse, but Buffy never even arrived here.

Summery: Spike - The new Master of Sunnydale - finds Willow's little Puppy and decides to take on a slave. At first Puppy is far from happy with the new arrangement but he has to learn how to live in his new S/M life style.

Note: Based on information about Real Life Slaves sent to me by Randy. (The list included in this story is a edited edition of rules followed by some slaves in a S/M relationship.) Maybe it was Spike pretending to be someone else, huh? I wrote this when my solicitor informed me of some really bad news - it helped me over the aggressive feelings.

Note 2: Unbeta-ed, please ignore grammar mistakes.

 

Angel’s Slavery 1: Touching Inside and Finding Spike’s.

by Shara Nesu

Xander was furious. Puppy wasn’t playing acceptably and he was growing tired of raping him, and trying to make him scream. Willow was pouting because she wanted Puppy to beg, but the restrained vampire offered no sound. So Xander continued to pound away inside the cool, tight body. Enjoying the feeling of ancient vampire’ blood coating his erection, and the tightly bound limbs under him.

~*~*~*~

Deep inside the Master’s lair plans were taking place. A disgruntled vampire, his lover murdered by the Master himself had gained access into the caverns hidden beneath the Bronze. Tonight he was planning revenge. It was time for those who took what he loved most to pay. Tonight he’d become the Master of Sunnydale. The infuriated vampire made his way up into the human world, and found to his surprise he exited near to some occupied cells. Beyond the bars he could hear the sounds of grunting, and then a woman’s voice.

"Why doesn’t Puppy beg, Xander?" the female whined.

"Maybe Puppy likes getting fucked," a male voice - Xander? - replied between trusts.

The vampire grinned and silently made his way down the corridor. He stopped when he could see the action going on in the cell before him. There was a tall dark vampire bound and chained on the ground. His hands secured above his head and his legs painfully pulled straight apart. On his back, his cock buried deep inside, was another dark haired vampire. The older vampire knew this young fledging couldn’t be more than two years old at the most. The girl sitting by the chained one’s head was much the same. She ground her naked pussy into the shackled vamp’s face, slapping and whipping him hard when she didn’t approve of his movements.

"Maybe if you didn’t fill his mouth Willow, he could beg," Xander sniggered.

Willow laughed and whipped the captured vampire viciously cutting deeply into his pale skin. There was little blood for the bound vampire was already severely weaken and starving. His torn ass had taken all the blood he had - it was now coating Xander’s swelling erection, which pumped in and out of him in a harsh rhythm.

The intruder stared at the bound vampire. Something in the air, the smell of his blood, reminded him of someone. But it couldn’t be. The one he thought off could never be in this position. Two very young fledglings would never have raped the all powerful Scourge.

Suddenly, Xander screams in orgasm, filling the torn anus with fluid and falling back on his heels. He panted and grinned over at Willow, who was screaming her own climax, smothering the vampire beneath her. She falls back, laughing at the trembling Puppy, while taking Xander’s hand as he helped her stand. The Puppy falls to the ground with a soft sob, his body trembling in agony.

"Puppy, didn’t scream my Xander," Willow pouts, kissing her lover. "Make him scream for me."

Xander smiles evilly and flips the naked vampire over onto his back. The face doesn’t betray any feeling, only a shiver of pain as his torn flesh touched the cold, hard floor of his cell. Xander took the whip from willow, and looked down at the bound vampire’s genitals. Strong dark leather was wrapped around his cock and testicles, not allowing him to come. Xander lifts the whip high and brings it down hard onto the tensed vampire‘s chest. He squirms on the floor, his face scrunched up holding back the howls of agony.

It was the first time the traitorous vampire could look upon the bound Puppy‘s face. He automatically drew breath, unable to comprehend or believe the sight before him.

"Angelus..." he breathes, when he can find the courage to speak the name.

The one called puppy continues to writhe in pain upon the hard floor. Xander slashes the whip over the pale skin of his stomach, chest, and occasional across his thighs and straining erection. Still no noise.

Unable to believe how erotic he was finding the sight of Angelus chained, the invader could not allow this torture to continue. He walks forward and for the first time reveals himself. Out of his back pocket he pulls out a couple of sharp silver knifes and flings one at Xander as he raises the whip to strike Angelus again. The knife imbeds itself into his hand and Xander shrieks in fury. Willow turns to the intruder, but before she can attack - she finds herself on the end of another knife directly in her gut.

"Spike?" Angelus whispers in amazement before finally passing out.

~*~*~*~

The two fledgling vampires had later sworn their loyalty to the new Master of Sunnydale. Spike had made a spectacle of killing the Master and all those who would stand by him. Since the death of Drusilla, he’d used dark magic to strengthen and empower his body. He doubted any vampire could stand against him now, ever his sire - Angelus would be no match against his magical enhanced strength. After the Master’s death Xander and Willow had switched sides. Now Spike was Master of Sunnydale, but that wasn’t all he wanted. He wanted the whole of California, and that meant taking the fight to LA.

~*~*~*~

Puppy was left alone for nearly three weeks in his cell, now only chained by a single length around his hands. He curled up as far in the corner as the chain would let him and waited for his next round of torture. For days none came, he’d never seen anyone not since that day he’d dreamed he had seen Spike here. He had slept occasionally, and had awakened to find a packet of blood left for him. He never eats it. A few days later, when the bags of blood built up, a minion started to appear and intravenously fed packet after packet of human blood into him. But he never chooses to eat.

"You won’t heal if you don’t eat, pet," a familiar voice calls out to him, "I’ll just have to have more and more forced down you until you do."

Puppy cowers into the corner, fearing that his sanity has finally left him. Surely his childe would never do this to him. William would never care about his welfare. William - now Spike - should hate him for how Angelus had treated him as a young fledgling.

"I know what they did, luv. There’s no need to hide from me, Angel." Spike speaks softly to the slightly deranged vampire. This was a sight he couldn’t understand. His sire, Angelus, had been a master vampire that would bow to no one. This wasn’t Angelus, however. While torturing Xander and Willow for touching his sire, Spike had discovered about this soul that now inhabited his maker's body. Of how he tried to save human lives during the harvest and failed. How the Master had tortured and raped him, but had been unable to break him. He’d been given over to Xander and Willow then, and the occasional minion who had pleased the Master.

"Let... me... go..." Angel begs, his body trembling in fear of this new situation. He knew what Spike could do, he had all of Angelus memories, and he hoped his childe would just give him an end to his suffering. He wanted to say how sorry he was for hurting his childer, but he knew Spike wouldn’t ever want to hear those words. Therefore, death at his childe’s hands would be more preferable.

"I can’t do that, pet," Spike answers softly. "You know the Master killed Dru, don’t you?"

Angel nods, and lets a tear fall from his eye. Even though she was insane and evil, he couldn’t help but feel a little sadness for Drusilla’s loss.

"I can’t let you go, Luv, because you are going to take her place."

Angel’s eyes widen and he doesn’t comprehend Spike’s words at all. His body trembles as he tries to back away - fearful of this new development.

"I’m going to LA, pet. The Master there is weak and foolish. His name is Methlos, and I know you’ve met him before, therefore I need whatever information you have on him."

"I’ll give it you, but please end this... please, William," Angel begs, wanted an end to his degradation, this pitiful existence, and his pain.

"I can’t luv." Spike takes out a cigarette, and sits down next to Angel who backs further into the corner. "When I arrived here I discovered Xander and Willow torturing you. Oh, they’ve been punished for that since, but I saw something I wanted, Angel. You’re going to be my slave."

"Never!" Angel cries, automatically backing away from Spike who lays his hand on Angel’s thigh.

"I liked what I saw, pet. I like you submissive and chained before me. I wanted to be that fledge Xander, screwing you silly. I want you to come to me, freely and be my slave."

"No! Please... No..." Angel begs, trying to pull away from Spike.

"Oh, I know that’s what you say now, but in time I’ll change your mind."

Spike nods at two female vampires to enter the cell. "Strip him, but don’t you dare handle the goods, understand!?" he orders, snarling at the two whimpering vamps.

Angel is striped of his clothing, while Spike watches appreciatively. One of the vamps hands him a new metal cock ring, and removes the leather one from his sire‘s penis. Angel shivers at the look in Spike’s eyes. The blond vampire bends down before Angel, and slips the ring around his hardened length. The silver coloured stainless steel looked damn good on his sire’s cock, especially because it was engraved with Spike’s name. A little chain was fastened to the top of the cock ring, and another at the back that threaded around Angel’s balls. There was a bigger chain hoop at the bottom, where a chain leash could be linked. Spike affixed the other chain around his testicles, and then pulled a delicate silver chain up to Angel’s naval. One female handed him a large needle and silver ring. Angel’s eyes budged when he realised what Spike was about to do. He whimpered in pain as Spike pinched the flesh around his belly button and stabbed the needle through it. Then he threaded the ring and clipped on the silver chain, which now hung between his belly and cock.

"You’re so fucking beautiful, pet," Spike leers, licking his lips, and stroking the smooth skin of Angel’s hips. He was disappointed that Angel hardly bled with the piercing. Only a few droplets of blood smeared his cool flesh. Spike quickly licked it away enjoying the taste.

Next, Spike was handed a metal collar. He liked the wide collars, but then he wouldn’t be able to bite Angel’s throat and that was more important than style. This collar had a chain attachment, and was large enough to hang around the neck. Thus allowing for easy access, but Angel wouldn’t be able to get it off when it was secured. Spike shivered in lust as he padlocked the collar around Angel’s thick throat.

Afterwards, Spike took hold of the chain leash and led his new prize into his chambers. Upon opening his bedroom doors Spike shivered at the wanton thoughts of taking his slave. He pulled on Angel’s leash and led him over to the bed. The other vampire’s body trembled with fear, misery and anticipation at his next humiliation and rape. A part of him just wanted Spike to kill him. To put a stake through his heart and make Angelus pay for how he’d once tortured his childe.

"Damn it, Luv, just look at ya." Spike’s hands caressed Angel’s taunt naked body. "They’ve really messed up my fun," Spike pouted. He sure as hell didn’t want to take Angel like this. Mucky and smelling of others. He turned away from the bed and dragged Angel into the bathroom. His female minions followed and started to run a bath. Spike ordered them to bring blood, and he persuaded Angel into the warm water. Angel’s body trembled, he was totally confused about the blond’s actions, and terrified about not knowing what was happening to him.

"I want him clean, well fed, and smelling fresh when you have finished," Spike ordered his minions, and then left for them to carry out his orders.

Around an hour later, Angel was brought into the bedroom, his body shiny, smelling of strawberries and his hair silky clean. Spike jumped up from the bed upon seeing him and grinned, while Angel stood by the door looking as if he wanted to bolt at any moment.

Damn, Spike thought. This was far from what he wanted. He wanted Angel to be his willing slave. To come when called for, to kneel before him, and to be his faithful companion. Spike didn’t have that from anyone. He didn’t want to be constantly watching his back. With Angel he’d make sure he wouldn’t have to. Angel with a human soul didn’t care about his vampire position. He cared about his guilt, his misery, but nothing else. Spike would change Angel‘s attitude until all he cared about was pleasing his new master.

Spike advanced towards Angel only to have his new pet back away until his body was pressed up against the wall. Spike caught hold of Angel’s leash and pulled him forward.

"You need training, Luv," Spike said grinning at Angel’s shocked face.

"Spike... I can’t do this... I..." Angel began, but his words were cut off by a strong backhand by the new Sunnydale Master. Angel fell back, and then was yanked down by Spike pulling on his leash. The metal collar cutting into his throat.

"What did you call me?" Spike snarled.

Angel didn’t answer, and Spike dragged the unwilling and still weak vampire over to a room adjoining the bedroom. Angel knew this room intimately. The Master had brought him here enough times to torture him.

"Ple...ase..." he begged, his voice breaking in terror.

Spike could smell Angel’s aversion to the room, but he knew he had to do something drastic to make his pet submit to him. Soon his sire’s body would be strong and healed. Then Spike didn’t know if he could take on his 240-odd-year-old sire. Yes, he’d killed the Master with the help of black magic, but this was different. This was Angelus, in a sense, and a part of Spike didn’t want to fight or destroy his sire’s body. He wanted to own him, mind, body and human soul. It was all he had thought about since that day he’d seen Angel naked and bleeding on his cell floor.

The room was primarily for torture. There were man-sized X shaped crosses, covered with chains and bloodstains. There were X’s that were nailed to the walls, while there were others suspended by chains from the ceiling. There were slings, an autopsy table and every torture/sexual device you could think off. Spike headed directly over to the X suspected from the ceiling.

Spike’s two female minions appeared and dragged the shaking vampire onto the X support. He struggled, but without much strength as they chained his arms and legs to it. Angel’s head wasn’t supported, and fell back between the crossbars. There was a reason for this, but Spike would enjoy that additional extra later.

"Don’t...Please..." his slave whimpered, but Spike ignored the plea.

When Angel’s body was secured to the X cross, the minions left. Angel lifted his head to stare at Spike, but didn’t say another word. Spike didn’t like the way Angel took his torture. He’d shut himself off, and you weren’t really touching Angel just a shell. The blond vampire decided that would have to change and soon. Angel wasn’t trained as a slave yet, but Spike was already making plans to solve that little inconvenience. The bound vampire watched silently as Spike walked around the room, and gathered the items he might need. He returned to Angel’s side and put the items down onto a portable table. Angel moaned in fear when he saw what Spike had gathered.

Spike sorted them out, and smiled at Angel’s wide eyes. There was a long bulbous dildo, lube, nipple clamps and anal beads.

"This is a simple lesson, Angel. Do you know what I want?" Spike asked leaning over the other vampire’s face. Angel didn’t answer and remained stiff lipped. "You shall always call me Master, Angel. Unless I command otherwise. You shall always obey me. You will ask for permission to do anything, do you understand?" Spike snarled out between clenched teeth. "Now we can do this the simple way or hard way. Now, who am I?"

Again, Angel didn’t answer.

This time, Spike picked up the nipple clamps attached to a chain. Angel’s eyes widened and he bit his lip, but said nothing. Spike’s strong fingers caress Angel’s soft brown nipples until he could feel them hardening under his tender touch. Angelus always did have sensitive nipples. He rubbed harder, tweaking the teats until they were erect and stiff. He leered lasciviously as Angel held back a yelp as Spike attached the clamps. The sensitive buds darkened as the blood was cut off, making Angel whimper softly in desire and discomfort.

"Got an answer yet, luv?" Spike asked, pulling lightly on the chain between Angel’s nipples. When Angel didn’t answer, Spike gave a short harsh tug. "You will learn to always answer a direct question, pet," he snarled.

Spike’s hands moved down towards Angel’s new belly button ring. He tugged lightly on the chain and received another moan as the movement jerked Angel’s cock and balls. Spike turned away from his newly restrained slave and picked up the dildo and lube. His new pet’s eyes widened, but he said nothing as Spike opened the tube and coated the plastic monstrosity. He then slipped his slick fingers down between Angel’s legs, the X allowing easy access to his anus. Spike pushed his finger against the tight closure feeling how tense Angel was. He rubbed gently, and slowly his other hand wrapped around Angel’s length. The mental cock ring feeling icy under his touch. He pumped gently as his other fingers pressed against Angel’s hole.

"Noooo..." Angel moaned as Spike’s finger slipped inside. Spike prodded around inside his sire’s anus, feeling for any lasting tears but finding none. He withdrew and picked up the dildo. Angel shuddered on the table, pulling against the chains that held him there. He arched; trying to pull away as the plastic length was pressed into his hole. He could feel it opening him wider, and moving inside. Angel’s eyes closed and he fought back the wave of fear and revulsion. Suddenly, however, the dildo was gone and his eyes snapped open.

Spike had moved away and picked up something else. It looked like a giant black plastic screw, small at the end and then reaching the size of a coca-cola bottle.

"NO!" Angel screamed in pure panic. He tugged desperately at his restraints. Spike smiled knowing that after this Angel was sure to call him master. He lubed the screw dildo, and then pulled a couple of chains down from the ceiling. He attached them to Angel’s ankles and knees, releasing the others that held him to the X. Angel cried out in anger now as Spike pulled the chains and lifting his legs into the air. Angel’s legs were held painfully apart, revealing his tight entrance.

"You can just say the magic word, luv," Spike told him as he walked around between Angel’s spread thighs. Still no answer.

Spike sighed and pressed the black screw against Angel’s butt. Angel screamed as the first ridge passed inside him. He felt as though he was being ripped in two as the huge object rearranged his insides. Still Spike pushed. The second, third, and now forth ridge passed Angel’s outer muscles. His passage was being stretched to unbelievable proportions. When he felt the six-ridge press against his ass, Angel knew he could take no more, already his voice was hoarse from screaming.

"Master! Please!" he yelled, trying to pull away from the screw working deeper inside him. "Please... Master... Stop... Master, no more!"

Spike stopped his twisting and moved around to Angel’s side. He smoothed away the hair from his new slave’s sweaty brow and looked down into pained chocolate eyes.

"Who am I, luv?" Spike asked sternly.

"My Master," Angel answered immediately, not wanting another twist of the screw.

"Who are you?"

"Your slave."

"Not a willing slave though, are you luv?" Spike replied. He didn’t expect an answer. It wasn’t really a question, because Spike would know when Angel was truly willing. Spike ran his hand down over his slave’s chest and tugged the nipple chain. Angel moaned as the sensations spread directly to his purple cock and ass. Again Spike moved between Angel’s thighs. The dark vampire hoped it was to remove the screw inside him. His hopes were not fulfilled. Instead, Spike picked up some duck tape and secured the screw deep within his channel. The tape crossing over the top of the screw and he stuck the ends onto Angel’s legs.

"Drop your head back, Slave," Spike ordered as he walked around to Angel’s face.

Angel did as ordered and looked at the far wall. He didn’t notice Spike strip off his clothing until he stood before him blocking Angel’ view.

"You understand what I want, luv?" asked Spike, his long hard cock pointed into Angel’s upside down face. Angel didn’t answer and Spike tugged hard again on his nipple chain.

"Yes, Master!" Angel yelped.

"Good, now open wide." Angel did as he was ordered and opened his mouth. Spike fed his long erect cock into Angel’s cool, wet mouth, pushing until he was stopped my strong throat muscles. "You’re gonna suck me hard, pet. Then you are going to open that lovely throat and let me fuck it."

Angel shivered at Spike’s base words, and started to suck the long thick cock. His tongue slashed out along the length, caressing the veins and ridges. Then he moved higher, pushing at the foreskin and tugging at the tiny slit. Spike moaned, surprised at Angel’s talented mouth. His sire had never sucked him off, but he assumed that Xander and the Master had spent some time taking their puppy’s beautiful mouth. When he could feel the onset of his orgasm, Spike rested his hands on Angel’s spread arms and started to thrust his hips forward. Angel swallowed hard, but then relaxed his throat - allowing Spike’s cock to thrust all the way in, only stopping when the base rubbed against Angel’s nose. Again and again Spike thrust, enjoying the sensation of his pet swallowing powerfully around him. Soon it became too much and with one last deep thrust he buried his dick, and screamed his orgasm. Angel felt his master’s cum spray his throat and mouth, knowing finally that his humiliation was over. Spike slipped out of his mouth with a couple of short thrusts to drain his orgasm, and stepped away from Angel’s head.

"Good boy," Spike breathed happily. Angel’s eyes immediately filled with pain, and Spike could have sworn he saw tears there. He knew then what he had said. Angelus had called his childe that after he would rape him. Spike made a note never to call his slave by that term again. Reminding Angel of that past wouldn’t help Spike turn him into his willing slave.

"You will learn, Angel, that being my slave shall have its rewards. I don’t want you broken like the Master did, and you won’t be a toy as with Xander and Willow. You shall be my Slave, my servant and my companion. Do you understand luv?"

Angel was silent for a long time, but Spike knew he wasn’t being stubborn. In the end, Angel answered truthfully. "No, Master."

Spike smirked and knew that the easiest way to explain his words was to show him. He moved around to Angel’s crotch and unchained his balls, then slid off the cock ring, leaving it resting on his stomach. Angel gasped in surprise and confusion. Spike knew that Angel was staring at him wide eyed with shocked bewilderment at his master‘s actions, but he didn’t look at his new pet. Instead he wrapped a strong hand around Angel’s cock and started pumping. Angel groaned throwing his head back and thrusting as much as he could with being restrained. Spike moved his other hand between Angel’s legs and touched the large black screw. He pushed it down slightly, and Angel screamed as his insides were pleasantly rearranged.

"You can cum, pet," Spike informed him and pushed the screw downwards again, forcing it to crush up against Angel‘s prostrate. In seconds Angel’s cum covered his fingers, and his slave screamed in long denied pleasure. Spike brought his hand to his mouth and licked away Angel’s tasty seed.

"I told you it would be rewarding," Spike commented as he cleaned Angel’s cock and replaced the ring. "Now as much as I’d like to, you know I have to leave you here all day. I have to be sure you’ve learned your lesson. The screw stays in as well."

"Please... Master..." Angel begged, the thought of that thing remaining inside sickened him.

"I’d really like to Angel, but I don’t know if you’re going to be loyal. This way I know you’ll remember my name, and what you are." Spike stroked Angel’s firm chest and kissed his slave’s chin.

Angel sighed, knowing that Spike was speaking truthfully. Hell, if he were Angelus, he’d do the same.

~*~*~*~

The next evening, Spike rolled of Willow and sighed in annoyance. He’d taken the red-haired vampiress over and over all day, but not once could he stop thinking about his beautiful slave chained in the other room. He wished that Angel had been here in this bed and not Willow. Ah, yes. He would have his slave naked, without cock ring, with only his collar, and chained to the bedpost. He’d sleep on Angel’ firm body and then when the need arouse he’d slide into that wet mouth, or be sheathed inside his tight passage.

Spike pulled on a pair of tight black jeans, and walked into the adjoining torture chamber. His slave was still firmly chained to the X, and the screw sticking out painfully from his reddened ass. Spike walked over; noticing Angel was asleep and pulled gently on the nipple chain. Angel’s eyes flashed open and he moaned in surprised desire.

"Who am I?" Spike growled.

"My Master," came the immediate answer.

"What are you?"

"Your slave."

Spike relaxed and walked around between Angel’s spread legs. He ran his hands over the trembling thigh muscles and pulled the tape off the cool skin. Angel moaned softly, hoping the black monstrosity would soon be gone. He certainly didn’t want a repeat of this lesson. Angel sighed when Spike took hold of the end of the screw and slowly started to draw it out of his body. Then he stopped. Angel’s eyes flicked open and he wanted to scream in betrayal. He’d not disobeyed his master.

"What do you want, pet?" Spike asked seductively, licking his lips at Angel‘s wanton position. "You want it out or..." he paused for dramatic effect, "do you want to come again?"

The question caught Angel off guard, but his sex answered for him. "I want to come, Master," he answered before his brain registered the query. Spike smirked and slipped off Angel’ cock ring. He took hold of the black screw and started to thrust slightly, pushing the screw up so it pressed against Angel’s prostrate gland.

Spike watched his slave’s body writhe in bliss as his cock swelled. Angel moaned, and thrust back as much as he could against the huge invasion. Spike pushed the screw deeper, watching the seventh ridge disappear inside. Angel wailed in frantic need thrusting his cock into the air.

"Please, Master!" he begged his body on the edge of orgasm.

"Come!" Spike commanded, and as soon as the words left his mouth, a spray of opaque sperm arched up from Angel’s cock, covering his stomach and thighs.

Slowly as Angel calmed, Spike pulled the screw from his ass and threw it aside. The sight of the reddened and sore hole made him instantly erect, and he knew what he wanted. He moved around to Angel’s head, ripping open his jeans as he went. His slave’ head was thrown back, his eyes closed, but as soon as Spike’s cock pressed against his mouth, and it opened for its owner. Spike exhales noisily as his penis was once again encased by Angel’s tight wet mouth. He was suckled, and then he thrust against the relaxed throat. It didn’t take him long to ejaculate, and he did with a small yell, filling his slave’s mouth.

Afterwards, Spike refastened his jeans, and started to unchain Angel. The dark vampire was unsteady, but in the end Spike got him to his feet where Angel remained for a moment. Spike’s anger grew, but before he said anything about his slave‘s disrespect, Angel dropped to the ground beside him and waited on his knees.

"Good pet," Spike praised him, running his fingers through dark un-styled hair. He remembered to drop the word boy. In fact he liked calling his slave - ‘pet’. "Now, go get showered and cleaned. You shall feed, and eat all that you are given. Then come back here and lean over the table." Spike doesn’t say please, and doesn’t expect an answer.

Angel’s hesitates considering his actions, but then gets to his feet. Spike can see him fighting with himself. The thoughts running through Angel’s head are evident in his dark chocolate eyes. He wants to disobey, to run, but he can’t. Angel isn’t stupid. He doesn't know what guards and forces Spike has at his command. He won’t try and escape until that time. Spike follows him into the bedroom and notices when Angel pauses to stare at Willow in the bed. He says nothing but goes into the bathroom, and shuts the door forcefully behind him.

"Can I have Puppy next?" Willow asks Spike, licking her lips. She runs a finger down her body to her wet mound, rubbing herself and thinking of Angel’s huge cock filling her.

Suddenly, Spike grabs her head and yanks her back until they are eye to eye. He morphs into game-face and snarls down into her surprised eyes. "You shall never fucking touch him again, bitch!" he snarls, "He’s my slave. *Mine*, get it!?" Spike flings the fledge out of the bed, and growls at her cowering form.

"I... understand..." Willow whispers fearful of Spike’s vicious side. She had seen him at work. He’d said he’d learned at the hands of the master - Angelus. He’d shown that talent too, and there were none in Sunnydale who would stand against him. "Master..." she adds, hoping to calm him.

~*~*~*~

When Angel has washed and cleaned himself he came out into the bedroom to find the two female minions waiting for him. They told him his orders had been changed and Angel was shocked to feel a little disappointed. Instead they handed him fresh blood, which he drank down and to his surprise a tub of hair gel. He had wished to be given clothing but there was none. With his hair now styled, Angel was taken over to the bedroom door, and his hands were handcuffed behind him. Then his chain leash was linked to the loop in his metal cock ring, and left dangling.

Angel shivered at the feel of the chains rubbing against his body. Spike had left his nipple clamps on, and Angel had replaced them after showering. The minions did not touch the chain but guided him out of the room and towards the Master’s old throne room by holding each of his arms. The chain was only allowed to be touched by the one who owned him.

When Angel arrived in the throne room, he immediately froze. The room was filled with vampires, now loyal to Spike. In front of them sat his new master, sprawled in the Master’s throne, one leg waving over the side. He smiled at the arrival of his slave, and heads turned to see what had aroused Spike’s attention. Eyes widened as Angel was led towards Spike. He stood before his master, and Spike took up the chain. He gave an experimental tug, pulling on Angel’s cock. Spike’s eyes flicked to the side of the throne and Angel understood what was expected of him. He knelt down at his master’s feet.

Spike continues talking, discussing his plans while obvious to his slave‘s presence. He was ready to go to LA now and assess the strength of the LA master. Upon hearing this Angel tensed and pulled away from Spike. Spike felt the tugging on the chain, and turned to stare at his pet.

"I have the perfect place in mind for your training too, Luv," Spike commented, smirking at the terrified look in Angel’s eyes.

"Sp... Master, please... I can’t..." Angel mumbled.

"Did I give permission to speak, Slave?" Spike snarled, tugging playfully on the chain. Angel swallowed his cry of anguish as the chain yanked on his engorged cock and balls.

"No, master," he ground out.

"Ask!"

"Permission to..." Angel stopped unsure of what to say.

"Say: Do I have permission to speak, Master?" Spike fills him in.

"Do I have permission to speak, Master?" Angel repeats dutifully.

"No, but you can come here and lie over my lap," Spike orders, grinning maliciously. Angel’s mouth drops open in shock. He hesitates and Spike gives another sharp tug on his cock ring. Angel gasps in pain, and stands approaching Spike, unsure of what is requested of him. Spike indicates that he wants Angel on his back, his centre in Spike’s lap. The position is uncomfortable, but Angel does as ordered and closes his eyes to the humiliation. He can feel the gaze of the other vampires on him. Feel them staring and laughing at his degradation.

Spike doesn’t punish his slave - yet - for disobeying him, but instead starts to rub Angel’s flat stomach and takes hold of his ringed cock. He strokes, pets and tugs lightly on the chains in an almost arousing manner. Soon Angel forgets about everyone else, and concentrates on his master’s attentions. He can hear celebrations taking place, but doesn’t open his eyes.

Finally, Spike taps Angel to move and he does, sliding down in-between Spike’s legs. He can guess what’s coming. Spike unzips his jeans, and Angel takes the erect length into his mouth.

"No, luv. I want you to make it last." Spike informs Angel before he can deep throat his cock. Spike pushes his jeans down enough to free his balls and leans back to enjoy the show. Angel nods and starts to lick Spike’s penis. The blond vampire sighs happily and continues talking to those around him.

A human is brought before Spike for dinner. She screams and begs to be freed. For a moment Angel stops in his work, and Spike grabs his hair roughly. "That’s two punishments, pet," he snarls, pulling Angel’s head back down to his cock. Angel sobs softly as Spike drains the girl, and flings her dead body aside. He doesn’t stop his task, and finally takes Spike’s balls back into his mouth and sucks forcibly. Spike groans loudly, instantly forgiving Angel’s misbehaviour. Moments later, Angel turns his attention back to Spike’s cock head and swallows his salty cum.

"Good pet," Spike praises, stroking the back of Angel’s head.

~*~*~*~

Spike has hired a long limousine to take him to LA, with lots of room in the back so he can play with his slave. Spike sends Angel to clean up, and meets him in the torture chamber. He enters to find Angel bent over a bench as he was ordered to do earlier. Grinning at the immodest posture, Spike takes up the toy he’d prepared and walks up behind Angel.

"You know you have to be punished, don’t you slave?" the master informs his serf.

"Yes, Master," Angel whispers, unsure of what that entailed. This whole business was new to him, and he was uncertain about what he should and shouldn’t do.

"Your mouth was wonderful, so I’ll forgive the hesitation. I can’t forgive the speaking out of line though. You will never interrupt or question my decisions again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Angel answers quickly, swallowing his objections. He has enough sense to know that it would only mean more torment for him if he speaks out.

"Second, when I tell you to do something, you do it immediately. If I tell you to offer your ass, you will bend over and pull your cheeks apart. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Angel answers, his voice betraying a soft sob.

"Now, show me your ass."

Angel hands spread out as much as he can and grasps his butt cheeks. The handcuffs don’t allow for much movement, but he pulls his ass apart as much as he is able. Spike notes that Angel’s body hitches, and he can smell tears.

Spike takes the toy and adds lubrication to it. The beads roll around in his hands and then he leans over Angel’s presented anus. He pushes one large round wooden ball to the tiny opening, and shoves hard. Angel gasps in surprise as the ball parts him harshly and then his anus closes around it. Spike smiles at the amusing sight of Angel’s ass swallowing the balls and he continues to feed more in. When the bead necklace is finished, Spike grabs a small butt plug and slides it in, and so completing his punishment. That should keep them there for a while, he thinks. He strokes Angel’s back, noticing the aroused shivers that pass through his slave’s body.

"Stand," Spike instructs. Angel does as he’s bid, and Spike unfastens the handcuffs. He doesn’t like them so picks out a leather pair with a bit more chain, which is also detachable leaving leather manacles around Angel’s wrists. The Master crosses Angel’s arms behind his back and secures them.

"There," he smiles, patting Angel’s naked ass, "we’re all ready now."

Spike ignores Angel’s openly shocked stare. He squirms feeling the anal beads shift and rub inside him. They compress against his prostate making him groan with each movement. Spike grins happily, damn glad to have his own slave, and takes hold of Angel’s chain.

Angel is lead into the limo, just as the sun starts to rise. The journey will only take a few hours, but Spike wants to make sure he has time to settle down before nightfall and put his plan into action. He knows exactly where he is going. The blond settles into the backseat as Angel kneels on the floor, and Spike rests his head back on the luxury bolster. After a moment the younger vampire notices Angel kneeling stiffly next to him. He runs is fingers into Angel’s hair and guides his slave’s head into his lap, forcing him to rest there. Finally both sleep.

~*~*~*~

Spike awakens to find his slave’s head pressed into his hard erection. He strokes a hand through the thick hair and realises the car is still moving. He must have only slept for around an hour. He reaches down, unzips his jeans and rubs his freed cock into the soft hair. He can feel Angel awaken as his body suddenly stiffens and then relaxes when he remembers where he is. Spike hopes that in time Angel will give himself freely over to his master and be comfortable as Spike‘s possession.

"Suck me, luv," Spike mumbles sleepily. He spreads his legs indicating that Angel should kneel between them. The dark vampire moves into position, and without hesitation takes Spike’s cock into his mouth. Spike sighs happily as Angel sucks, licks and deep throats him. He thrusts lightly and allows Angel to fully satisfy him. Finally, groaning loudly he climaxes flooding his slave’s mouth once again.

Angel lets Spike’ softening dick slip from his lips and sits back on his heels awaiting further instructions. Spike finds he doesn’t like Angel’s stiffness. He’s still here against his will, even if it has been damaged by the Master’s torture. Spike sighs, knowing that only time will change Angel’s mind and perspective. Beating him into submission won’t work - The Master has already proven that. Spike wants Angel’s will freely given. He wants Angel to be asking permission to be tied, beaten and fucked.

Spike leans over the seat and pulls out his tool bag. He takes out a metal bar, which will attach at the ankle fetters holding his slave steady and immobile. Angel shivers at the sight and instinctively backs away.

"Angel, don’t make me hurt you," Spike warns, making Angel stiffen immediately. "Now come here and kneel, legs apart on the seat."

Angel obeys, and turns around, kneeling on the seat, and offers his naked back to his master. He bends more, allowing Spike to slip the bar between his legs and attaches it to his ankles, then he threads another chain through his wrist restrains, holding him bent and unable to move an inch. Finally Angel is knelt over on the seat with his legs pulled apart by the bar, and his head crushed into the padded seat cushion. Fear rockets through Angel’s system, making him struggle slightly, until a familiar hand strokes his back.

"Good, pet," Spike whispers comfortingly, knowing he has to get Angel to trust him. Submission and domination isn’t based entirely on power, but also on trust, obedience and respect. Angel calms quickly with the now familiar words and touch allowing himself to give his will over to his master. Angel shudders, finally realising what he’s doing. His mind fights his body’ submissive responses, but it is a losing battle.

Angel feels Spike’s hands caress his buttocks, parting and pushing his cheeks together. He moans as the beads inside are stimulated - rubbing sensitive tissues and his prostrate gland. Angel is surprised by the emotions Spike awakens within him. His body is totally restrained, yet as Spike continues to move the beads around; Angel starts to pant as the pleasure throbs throughout his system. He’s never felt anything as powerfully erotic and sensual as this before. His cock is pulsating, begging to come, his balls ache and his ass starts to contract - a reaction he’s never experienced. Suddenly, he yells as his body orgasms, shuddering violently under Spike’s touch.

"Like that, pet?" Spike asks in a husky growl, stroking his slave ass more harshly. Spike knows what Angel has experienced his first dry orgasm preliminarily originating from his anus.

"Yes... mas...ter..." Angel pants as the pleasure once again pounds throughout his body. Even though he was high on emotion, he didn’t forget to answer a direct question.

"Would you like to come again before your training starts, Angel?" Spike inquires wanting to see his slave orgasm as he pulls the anal beads out.

"Yes, Master... Please..." Angel moans as his body once again starts to tremble in intense enjoyment.

Spike grins, removes the butt plug, and throws it aside. Next he pushes a finger into his slave’ anus and takes hold of the last bead. Angel groans as Spike’s hand stretches his ass wider, and then he feels a pulling as a bead is withdrawn.

"Ohhhhhh..." he moans, receiving a slap on his ass for speaking out of line, so Angel bites his lip as he tries to remain silent.

Spike reaches down between Angel’s legs and unfastens his cock ring, slipping it off his cock and balls. He groans, holding back his orgasm, knowing that Spike won’t let him cum again if he disobeys.

"Cum when you’re ready, pet," Spike purrs into his ear, making Angel shiver in delight.

Spike watches with extreme gratification as he starts to pull the anal beads out off his slave’s ass. Angel’s eyes slam shut as he fights the urge to scream as Spike pulls the second bead from his passage. It stretches his muscles from the inside out, making it a unique sensation to a vampire. He tries to writhe in his restraints, but can only push himself back into Spike’s talented hands. He groans, writhes, pants, wanting to howl as another bead is withdrawn. His body cannot decide which way to move, and all his movements are restricted. Angel can feel another orgasm starting at the pit of his stomach working its way to his throbbing balls. He feels his next climax commence, and the sperm drips from his swelling cock.

"Scream my name, pet," Spike whispers, shivering at the intense delight and pleasure he’s getting from watching the beads open his slave’s anus, stretch him, and then slip out with a soft pop.

"MASTER!" Angel yells as his orgasm hits him full force, his jism rushing out and soaking the seat. Spike yanks the rest of the beads out, dragging out Angel’s climax as he enters into a third dry one. Angel finally collapses in his restraint, his body singing in release, and his eyes closed. For the first time, Spike watches a smile grace his slave’s beautiful lips.

After the intense orgasm, Spike allows Angel to sleep with his head cushioned onto his Master’s lap. A position that Spike is beginning to enjoy. He shouldn’t get too close to Angel, he thinks, he can’t ever love him again. This time, however, he knows that if Angel is his slave, he can never leave him like Angelus did. He’s bound to his master, and when Angel submits willingly he’ll never leave. Spike sighs happily and strokes Angel’s soft hair.

When they arrive at their destination, Spike rises Angel and unfastens his leather restraints. "Here, pet, put these on for now." Spike hands Angel a pair of loose linen slacks and a shirt. At first Angel is gobsmacked at the clothing. They aren't his usual black, but... white! Spike gives him an angry look, and so without further delay, Angel obeys pulling on the loose - almost see-through - clothing.

"Now, pet. I’ve been lenient with you, but you have to kneel properly where were going." Spike gets down on the floor next to Angel. "I’m going to demonstrate once, understand?"

"Yes, Master," Angel answers, watching Spike closely. Angelus did not follow this type of protocol. Angelus only ever wanted everyone to beg, be bound and tortured and then tied to the bed. Spike knelt beside his naive slave and showed him the correct position. Upon seeing it, Angel didn’t think he could carry it out. It was degrading, especially when naked. Spike knelt upright; not sitting back on his heels, with his knees spread shoulder wide. His arms were locked behind his back, his forearms crossed over the opposite forearm (in an X shape), the hands in a fist, the chest held forward, and his head bowed with eyes down.

"Okay pet, your turn," Spike directs as he sits back on his seat.

Angel doesn’t think he can do this in public or anywhere else, but he copies Spike’s position, stretching his legs apart, and bowing his head. He feels Spike’s foot tap one leg, and he stretches it out wider.

"Fucking beautiful, pet," Spike breaths, surprised at Angel’s angelic appearance. He truly looked like a fallen angel.

"Now remember, when walking you remain two steps behind me, unless I pull you closer. You walk on your leash at all times. You don’t look anyone in the eye. You don’t talk to anyone, unless I give direct permission. Anyone talks to you, you turn to me. When you want to speak, kneel beside me and touch my knee, nothing more. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," Angel replies, horrified that he’s about to be taken outside - in public!

"Oh, and you might hear other people saying - ‘Yes, Sir, Thank you, Sir’ and all that shit. I don’t like it. You address me as Master at all the times. You say - ‘Thank you, Master.’ ‘Yes, Master.’ ‘Please fuck me, Master.’ If anyone asks whom you belong to, you say Master Spike, Master of Sunnydale and the Hellmouth. If you meet another Slave, say your Master has forbidden you to touch another. You let anyone touch you," Spike growls out, "I’ll whip you raw, understand that?!"

"Yes, Master," Angel answers, clearly startled about Spike aggressive behaviour towards his appearance and other people’s attitude towards him.

Spike grabs Angel’s jaw and roughly yanks his head up. "You are mine. You might not willingly be mine, but you are. Things are going to change, Angel. You’ll learn how soon enough. But remember never *EVER* let anyone touch you. I don’t share what’s mine, now say it!" Spike snarls between fanged teeth.

"I... I’m yours, Master," Angel grinds out, his stomach turning over as he repeats the words. "I belong to Master Spike, Master of Sunnydale and the Hellmouth. I belong to him and no one else."

"Your name?"

"Slave..." Angel looks down at the floor, "Puppy," he answers disheartened.

Spike pulls his head up to face him, and for the first time ever he kisses his slave. Just lightly, his tongue caressing Angel’s lips and then pulls away.

"Angel, your name is Slave Angel." Spike informs him, kissing the cool lips. A sudden passion passes between both master and slave but it’s quickly suppressed.

A minion opening the car door interrupts the tense situation and both master and slave part from one another. There were inside a darkened underground garage and it allowed the vampire’s free movement. Spike got out of the car first, and then pulled lightly on Angel’s chain for him to follow. Angel did, dressed in white and barefoot. He was extremely uncomfortable in the white clothing, almost wishing to be naked again. Angel is led over to a lift, and enters with Spike and the minion.

"Everything is prepared?" Spike asks the minion.

"Yes, Master Spike," the minion replies meekly. Spike rolls his eyes at the timid vampire, knowing he’ll have to dust him soon. Even minions should have a bit of backbone.

When the lift stops, Angel cannot believe his eyes as the doors open. They arrive at a BDSM club and dungeon. Angel knew these places still existed, but hadn’t been in one for over a century. Spike stepped out and pulled Angel forward. He recognised his slave was surprised at their destination, but he knew that here Angel would make the transition from forced to willing submission. He needed Angel to be agreeable when he faced the LA master. He needed to trust his companion, and his only true ally. His minions and the other master vampires under him were easily swayed - just look at him and the Nest. No, he needed someone completely and utterly trustworthy. That was going to be Angel, his slave.

Spike tells the minion to prepare for his orders, and steps out of the lift with Angel two steps behind him. The younger vampire vanishes behind the lift door, and Spike looks around happily, enjoying the view of dominant masters and bound, naked and leather clad slaves. Leather was something Spike didn’t want to see on his own slave. Angel’s purity of body was a sight in itself, and his master didn’t want the sight of said body to be obscured by dark leather. He liked the leather manacles and the cock rings with chains but that was enough, and he had to admire clothing he’d picked out. The soft thin linen made Angel angelic and more desirable in his view.

Even though it was early afternoon the place was already starting to fill up. It was Friday night and for many of the LA’ers the weekend started early. Spike looked around for a moment, noticing Angel was standing behind him, and in correct presentation position. He stood straight, legs apart, with head bowed and eyes to the floor. Spike notes that Angel is also drawing attention with his dressed form. Slaves are all naked here, but Spike doesn’t want anyone viewing his slave until he decides that this is the correct atmosphere to complete his training.

After a few moments the club owner and dungeon master approaches Spike. Strangely enough he’s a kindly looking middle aged man - a kind man you would wish to be your neighbour. He has kept himself in good shape, with pleasant, open features and under the leather outfit; lots of tattoos. "Welcome, to..."

"Yeah, yeah," Spike interrupts, "I know the welcome drill, and no, I’m not new to Dom. I’m not entirely sure this is the correct place to finish training my slave."

The owner smiles at Spike’s direct attitude, but saddened that he doesn’t have to help train the handsome slave himself. The owner asks if Angel is new to this but Spike only smiles. Seeing that he’d get little answers concerning the two strangers, he turns to pleasantries.

"I’m Master Jodo, owner and Dungeon Master, I’d be pleased to give you a tour, make introductions and so forth."

"Master Spike," Spike answers with a grin, offering his cool hand. The owner flinches at the cool skin, but there’s no indication that he understands Spike to be a vampire. "This is my property, Angel."

"He is a fine specimen," Master Jodo comments, giving the dark haired male a closer look.

"Angel-pet, strip," Spike orders, grinning lecherously at his slave.

Angel doesn’t take his eyes of the ground, but obeys his master’s instructions. He lifts the linen shirt over his head, folding it carefully before placing it on a chair. Then he slips the pants down, and places them on top of the shirt. Spike smiles as his slave’ pure beauty is revealed.

"Turn," he commands. When Angel does, Spike takes hold of his arms, crosses them behind him and chains the leather manacles tightly together. That will make sure there’s no touching going on between slaves. "Present." Angel drops gracefully to the floor, knees wide apart and head bowed.

"First rule, Master Jodo," Spike starts, surprising the middle-aged master, by his forwardness. "No one touches him. Not a master, nor a slave in greeting. No one," Spike finishes, growling out the last word. He knows it’s strange for this request, but the vampire in him refuses to share what he considers his property. Other vampires would know not to touch what belongs to a *master*. Humans don’t have these sensibilities, so Spike has to spell it out for them.

"Off course, I shall inform the other masters of your request."

Angel is left kneeling at his master’s feet as Spike pays - a staggering amount - for use of the club, surprising the owner with his generosity. Afterwards the tour began. For this Angel is ordered to his feet, his chain attached to his cock ring. This time, however, instead of walking two steps behind, Spike pulls Angel close until he’s almost pressed to his side.

Angel cannot believe his eyes at what he is shown in Spike’s company. It’s hard to take everything in. He’s not allowed eye contact, or to look up at anyone but he sees enough. The slaves look at him strangely, and the master’s eye his potential. The master raises an eye at Spike’s request to keep everyone away from Angel, no matter what position. Many comment on how pretty Spike’s slave is. Eyeing his clamped and chained brown nipples. The belly ring with chain and the fine metal cock ring. One suggests leather, but Spike tells him that leather would detract from his slave’s beauty. Chains are much better on his naked skin. Some ask about the tattoo adorning Angel’s back and notice when Spike grimaces.

"Maybe you could change the letter, or add another," Master Jodo proposes.

Spike smirks, instantly liking the idea, and agrees. For the first time, Angel breaks the rules and stares opened mouthed and shocked at his master. He might be a slave, but he didn’t know how he felt about Spike marking him.

"Naughty, pet," Spike purrs, noticing Angel’s quick stare and knowing he’ll have to be punished. To his surprise, Angel finds himself shivering in expectation.

Master Jodo, who himself is covered in tattoos, knows how to perform the delicate work, and guides Spike into his office. He prepares his equipment, while Spike orders Angel to lie front first onto a mental table. At first Angel hesitates, but then drops to his knees beside Spike and touches his knee. Spike is surprised that Angel remembers and follows his directions. He did say if Angel needed to talk to do this. Unfortunately, Angel should know not to question his master’s directions. Still, Angel isn’t a willing participant in all this.

"Pet, you have no choice in this. You belong to me; your body belongs to me. If I choose to mark it, I shall."

Master Jodo remains silent as Spike scolds his slave. He notices Angel’s fearful look, the tension in his body, and the insecurity the slave carries. He’s never been into forced slavery, he usually prefers that all his members are here because they want to be, master and slave in total agreement. A lot of the time new Masters will tell him of their bonding ceremonies and contacts. These two are different, in ways Jodo doesn’t understand.

"I’ll claim you, pet, but when I do so you shall be willing. Understand, Angel?" Jodo doesn’t comprehend the meaning of ‘claiming’, but the slave obviously does and tenses.

"Yes, Master... I understand," Angel responds sharply.

Jodo likes the sound of the rich husky voice. The address is different to what many use. Saying yes sir and so forth. Spike touches his slave’s face, and motions him towards the table. Angel obeys, lying out tense, but flat on the metal surface. Spike unchains his wrists and places them at his side.

"May I restrain him?" Master Jodo enquires, remembering Spike’s displeasure at anyone touching his property. Spike agrees, and licks his lips as Jodo wraps a thick leather manacle around Angel’s ankle. Jodo is surprised by Angel’s cool soft skin. He’s nearly hairless and pale, but healthy and obviously kept in good shape. His muscles are strong and well defined. Jodo attaches the slave’s ankle into one corner of the table, and repeats it on all three limbs.

"Will he scream?" Jodo asks Spike, who’s rubbing an obvious hard on and staring at his bound slave. Jodo picks up a gag, and Spike waves him to continue. The gag is a metal bar attached to a leather brace. Jodo places it around Angel’s head, and the slave dutifully opens his mouth to bite into the metal. Pure white teeth are relieved and Jodo’s hand brushes against thick and surprising soft hair. He was beginning to learn why Spike was over possessive about this slave. Many would pay to touch his sculptured body, soft skin and perfect features.

"Put a ‘S’ intertwined with the ‘A’," Spike instructions.

Master Jodo nods, and smiles as Angel’s skin shivers under his fingers. He picks up the electric needle, dips it into the ink and sets to work.

Angel groans under the touch, his body reacting to the pain, and not in a negative way. His cock swells, and he has to fight the urge to rub himself into the metal table. He can smell Spike’s arousal fill the air, making it hard for him to fight of his vampiric urges. The tattoo is done professionally and doesn’t take long. Soon Jodo is done, and he asks if Spike wants Angel restrained again. Spike nods and crosses over to his slave. There are a few droplets of blood marking Angel’s pale skin, and Spike cannot fight the urge. He leans down and licks it away, savouring the taste of his sire’s blood. Angel might not be the mind of the one who sired him, but he shares the same body as the demon Angelus. For a moment Spike wonders what has become of that psychotic vampire controlled by this human soul.

Jodo notices when Spike licks away Angel’s blood, cleaning his slave’ back. Another surprise, that Spike was into forced slavery, and now maybe even blood sport. That was forbidden in this club especially with the AID’s scare. Jodo releases the dark-haired slave and once again chains his hands tightly behind his back. Regretting this might be the last touch he shall have of that smooth, silky cool skin.

"You do fine work, Mate," Spike compliments the master, and steps away from Angel. He unzips his pants, pulls out a hard pale cock, and in the same instant Angel lifts himself immediately off the table.

Jodo is about to say something about his disobedience, but before the words can pass his lips, Angel drops to his knees before Spike and takes the hard cock into his mouth. Spike threads his fingers into the thick hair, and thrusts into Angel’s wet cavern. Jodo licks his lips as he watches the scene before him. Angel deep throats Spike’s long dick easily and swallows around him. In minutes, Spike jerks against his slave’ face, and spews his seed down Angel’ throat.

Spike steps away from his unfulfilled slave, zips up his black jeans and grins as Angel spreads his legs in proper kneeling position. Angel’ cock is nearly purple with need, the pain of the needle turning him on just as Spike expected. It seems that even with a human soul, Angel cannot fight the pleasure transformed from agony by his vampire body.

"I wanna play with him," Spike breaths, staring at Angel’s erection. Master Jodo grins, and leads Spike out into the central area of the dungeon. He wants to watch Spike play with this gorgeous creature, and he assumes everyone else would too. Angel’s body trembled at the desire in Spike’s voice. He didn’t entirely understand what ‘play’ meant, but he wondered if Spike was going to finally take him. He tensed at the thought of being raped in public... again.

Spike tugs painfully on Angel’s chain, pulling on his aching cock. He grins when he notices where Jodo has brought him. Spike guessed he’d want a part of the action, and he was wasn’t against the human watching his slave. Watching, wishing to touch was fine. Touching was totally forbidden, unless Spike was in the mood and gave permission.

"Lie down on the floor, front first," Spike directs his slave. Angel responds, getting onto the floor, and wonders what shall happen next. He didn’t know how Spike could take him down here. Then he felt his ankles and thighs being secured in tight leather fetters, and then chains were attached to their rings. He was confused at his predicament, but suddenly he feels the chains pulling him up off the floor. He bites back a surprised cry, and tries to look up. He is being lifted high into the air by the ankle and thigh braces. His thighs are lifted higher parting his legs automatically and holding his ass in the air. Finally when his body weight is fully suspended in midair all movement stops, and the chains are secured.

Angel hangs suspended and upside down, his legs are stretched wide open, and his cock hangs down onto his firm stomach. His hands are secured behind him, allowing him no freedom - just the ability to simply hang there. Angel has no control over his body, or movements - once again everything is directed by Spike.

"I think I like this position, pet," Spike purrs down at Angel. He strokes his hands over Angel’s stretched stomach and chest. His nipple chains hanging low and Spike tugs them playfully making Angel moan. Then his hands move up to the navel ring and he twists the silver band.

"Do you wish any equipment, Master Spike?" Master Jodo enquires, absently rubbing his own erection.

"Ah yes, my little pet needs punishing for his outburst, don’t you luv?" asks Spike stroking between Angel’s legs.

"Yes, master..." Angel pants, squirming a little with humiliation, but also with a strange burning desire this position creates within him.

"Ah, I’ll have a riding crop and long dildo."

"Thickness?"

"Oh, about a couple of inches across." Spike smiles as Angel’s body arches, and sways with his surprise.

Moments later, Master Jodo returns with the crop and new dildo with lubrication. He hands them to Spike, who grins wickedly. "Why don’t you lube up the dildo?" Spike smiles, seeing the immense pleasure on the other man’s face. These humans were so easily brought, he thought.

Spike dismissed his plans for taking over the club. He liked the owner, and the comfortable atmosphere created by the human members. He also appreciated the jealous stares of other slaves and masters alike of his ownership of Angel. Ah yeah, he was going to keep this place just the way it was. Maybe he’d buy the owner out, and keep him on. Spike put aside his takeover plans, and decided more on buying the owner out and furnishing a couple of back rooms for his own pleasure. Blood sport was frowned upon nowadays with the HIV virus, but he was a vampire and so was Angel. In time they’d want to share that. Especially after Spike fully claims Angel in the vampire sense.

Jodo slicks up the plastic ridged dildo, while watching Spike move behind his upside down and restrained slave.

"Now pet, why should I punish you?" Spike demands.

"I questioned your will, Master," Angel answers in that sexily husky voice.

"Am I torturing you, pet?" Spike enquires directly. The questions surprise not only the owner, but Angel too.

"No, Master."

"Is this to break you like that rat-faced bastard the Master tried? Or those fucking stupid fledges?"

"No Master," Angel whimpers, the desire growing inside him with each word. He can’t understand how Spike makes him feel this way, but nevertheless a need to be touched by his master exists and he doesn’t want to deny it anymore.

The word ‘fledge’ makes the owner suddenly realise what he is dealing with. This Spike was a vampire - A master vampire. Jodo has known about the darkness of the LA streets long enough to understand and accept the existence of vampires and demons. He was surprised about why the hell Spike hadn’t just killed them all. But this Spike was totally social-able, and a strangely likeable man... vampire.

"I don’t want you broken, pet. I want you to be mine willingly. I want you to ask to be claimed. I want you to beg for my attentions. I want you to kneel at my feet without even thinking about it. Do you understand, Angel?"

"Yes, Master..." Angel answers, the words catching in his throat.

"You’re a vampire!" the owner finally exclaims.

"Took ya long enough," Spike laughs, "don’t worry I won’t be eating anyone. In fact," Spike walks away from Angel and approaches the owner. "I was thinking about buying you out. You stay on as owner, manager whatever you want to call yourself. I don’t eat the clientele and all vampires would be ordered to avoid this place. I come here with Angel and just take a couple of the back rooms over, for reasons that you can guess why."

"What? No one attacks any of my people - ever?"

"Yep, I take over LA as Master and I give you my word. You see Angel here is my key."

"Your human was his slave?" asks Jodo confused. He doesn't understand that much about vampire society, only that they are sociopathic and would kill anything that moves.

"Nah, Angel wasn’t anyone’s slave," Spike laughs then, "you thought Angel was human?"

"I..."

"Well, I guess he is in a way. Angel was tortured by the Hellmouth Master, who tried to break him because he is an abomination to all vampires. Angel is a human soul, inhabiting the body of a vampire. Long ago, well over a hundred years ago, Angelus my Sire - a real vicious bastard - inhabited that body before Angel. They called him the Scourge of Europe. He never went into the slave/master concept. He got off by torturing and killing too much. Well, Angelus knew the LA master, and Angel has access to all of his memories. Therefore when I claim him, he’ll fight at my side and I’ll own this town."

"You vampires are very strange..." Jodo admits, quickly falling silent when he realised just what he had said.

Spike laughed good-humouredly and slapped him gently on the back. "You’re right there, mate. You see I brought Angel here because I can’t torture him. His human soul will just get broken in the process and I don’t want that. I like him chained and forced to be my slave, but in the end I want him willing. You might laugh but this vampire wants to enslave a human soul without destroying it."

"You want him to accept his slavery," Jodo realises. This relationship could be interesting to be observed. Spike could never hurt Angel’s vampire body, but Jodo wondered if this obviously strong human soul would bow to Spike. He’d not been broken by other more vicious and cruel vampires, but Spike’s method was unique to say the least.

"So what do you say, mate? Help me claim my Slave, I become Master of LA and you live the easy life. Your clients don’t get eaten and are protected by my minions."

Jodo considers a moment, before sticking out his hand. He wasn’t stupid. He liked this business, he wanted his clients to remain very much alive, and he was also becoming rather partial to this strange vampire. Spike laughed and shook the human’s warm hand.

"Right then, down to business," Spike proclaims happily turning back to his slave.

"Does he trust you?" Master Jodo questions, wondering how far Spike has reached in taming his reluctant slave.

"Angel, do you trust me?" Spike asks straightforwardly.

"No... I.. I don’t know, Master," Angel answers, his eyes closing with confusion and apprehension.

"When he trusts you, then he will willingly be your slave," Jodo tells Spike, making sure Angel has overheard.

Spike smirks, knowing his initial assumption was correct. Angel needed to believe in him, to trust in his decisions and to know he was protected and needed.

"Ready for your punishment, pet?" Spike asks, standing behind Angel’s prostrated body.

"Yes, Master," Angel replies quickly, his voice shaking in trepidation. He doesn’t understand all that has been said here. Angel can’t accept that Spike doesn't want to break him. Spike wants him whole not dispirited - but has his slave, lover, friend and companion. The trouble is, Angel doesn’t know if he can give that much of himself to anyone. To give everything - his will, his desires. To be available to Spike 24 hours a day, to be ordered around during that time, to ask permission to clean, sit and eat etc. It sounded an easy life, but in many ways Angel wondered if it was too difficult for him to achieve. He’d have to give his entirety to Spike - his trust, his emotions, and his eternity.

"Now how many strokes should I give you, pet? 100 since that’s when you got your soul, or..." Spike contemplates the amount.

"100, Master," Angel pants, his body throbbing with desire. He tries to fight it, to deny the overwhelming passion and yearning he feels bound and immobilised by Spike. Upside down, his legs spread wide, his ass and cock open to scrutiny and punishment - it all creates an previously unknown sensation within him that he can‘t identify. Is it - desires, lust, need, want... love? Angel didn’t know, and at this moment all he wants is just to feel more.

"Good pet," Spike coos at his slave, running his hands over the taunt buttocks. Spike holds his hand out to the slave master and Jodo hands him the dildo. Spike arches an eyebrow inquisitively.

"It shall increase the impact and sensation of your punishment on your slave," Jodo tells the vampire.

"Then you may have the pleasure," Spike tells the Dungeon Master.

Jodo shudders with prurience as Spike steps away from his slave, allowing Jodo to move behind Angel. He puts a large dollop of clear lubricant onto his fingers and presses them into the cool, tight anal opening before his face. His cock twitches as he tests the stretch of Angel’s muscles. His anus is virgin tight, clenching firmly around his invading fingers. He probes deeply, earning a low growl from the bound body. He slides in a second finger, moving further inside and reaching for that sensational nub. Jodo pushes hard against the slave’s prostrate causing the body to jerk and moan. He quickly adds a third, then fourth finger, pushing and relaxing the muscles of the slave’ opening. By now Jodo’s cock is burning for release, but he quickly removes his fingers and parts the clenching anus. With the other hand he pushes the dildo into the stretched hole, sighing as the beautiful muscles open and receive the ribbed plastic. Angel squirms slightly with pleasure, shifting position and allowing Jodo to push the plastic phallus all the way in until it can go no further. The rest the cock sticks out of his anus, and Jodo pushes at it slightly, causing Angel to moan and tremble in pleasured pain.

Finally, the cock is in place and Jodo steps back giving Spike free access to his slave’s back. "Now Angel, count each stroke with ‘one, Master’, and so forth. Now ask for me to start."

Angel’s body trembles at the request and he hopes he hasn’t hesitated to long. "Master, your slave begs for you to punish me for my indiscretion. Your slave shall never again question your will. Please proceed."

Spike’s body hums with pleasure and delight at the sound of Angel’s begging. Not begging for an end to his pain, but for the punishment to begin. He was begging for Spike to touch him, and he said the most sensually erotic word Spike had ever heard - ‘Your slave.’ With a strongly awaken libido, Spike rises his arm and brings the crop smacking hard across Angel’s buttocks. He licks his lips at the harsh slapping noise, and a red line that appears on the pale skin. Damn, he was so glad he’d fed Angel well.

"One, Master," Angel intones as soon as the crop leaves his flesh. The pain stings his skin, but a fresh wave of lust overtakes him, and with each swing after his body screams to be given release.

"Ninety-one... Master," Angel moans. He is almost insane with desire, his body arching into the swings of the crop. He could smell the overwhelming arousal all around him. The smell of human masters, and mixed in with that human slave jealousy. Above it all he could scent Spike - his master. Spike’s arousal filled his every pore, making his body ache with wanting his master to touch him. To take Spike into his mouth and bring that perfect cock to orgasm. He wanted to taste his master’s cum spill over his tongue and down his throat. Suddenly, Angel’s body rebelled at the intense lust filling him; he was ashamed of the desperate yearning he felt. Yet, it was too strong, no matter how hard he tried fight it, he cannot deny that it is there. Angel yearns for this - for Spike‘s touch and his punishments.

"Ninety-nine... Master," Angel groans out. "One hundred, Master," Angel hisses out for the last time as the crop falls upon his aching buttocks. Spike had been careful not to draw blood anywhere on his body. That would have driven them both into a frenzy. He had been whipped across his thighs, cheeks, back, shoulders, and even a couple of times across his stretched anus with the dildo buried inside. He’d bitten back his screams, thankful that the tight cock ring prevented him from coming.

"Good, pet," Spike murmurs as he slides a hand over his slave’ burning back. The flesh was warm under his fingers, almost humanly so. Spike groans as he feels the commencement of his orgasm, but he holds back wanting only to climax into his slave’ mouth. He quickly moves around Angel, unzips his jeans and shoves his cock deep into Angel’s throat. His slave’s mouth sucks him down desperately, his tongue lashing at the throbbing member, swallowing forcibly around him as Spike thrusts. In moments, he ejaculates filling the willing mouth, and then sighs with pure pleasure as Angel licks him clean.

"Would you like to come, slave?" Spike purrs, rubbing his hand up the firm chest to Angel’s concave stomach. He tugs the navel chain lightly, watching Angel’s cock jerk in response.

"Only if it pleases you, Master," Angel responds as his blood thunders in his ears with desperate need.

Oh shit! Spike thought, his cock hardening instantly when he comprehended Angel’s words. No longer did he ask to come, but only if it pleased him. Spike grabs Angel’s cock in a tight fist, holding back his orgasm as he yanks off the cock ring.

"Master Jodo, you shall assist me?" Spike asks grinning lustily at the drooling owner. He’d already cum twice, calling over his personal slave to suck him off. The middle-aged man quickly moves behind Angel and awaited Spike’s instructions.

"Fuck him - hard." Spike orders. Jodo takes hold of the long dildo and starts to pull the length nearly all the way out before brutally thrusting it back in. Angel’s ass contracts around the fake phallus, and he squeezes his eyes shut hoping Spike will let him climax soon.

"Come in my mouth, slave," Spike commands, and takes Angel’s cock into his wet mouth, sucking forcibly. He lets go of the base, and Angel fills his mouth to overflowing. The younger vampire swallows greedily, suckling his sire’s cock dry and trying to draw more out.

Angel bites his tongue holding back his cries of pleasure and pain. Spike’s sucking had become agonising on his tender skin, and he is well on his way to a second erection. The other master fucked his ass hard, rubbing the dildo violently against his prostrate. Without warning Angel felt a hand catch his shoulder and Spike’ cock was thrust into his face. He caught Spike’s cock eagerly then started suckling, licking and caressing his owner’s glorious member.

"Cum again," Spike’ words are muffled around the dark vampire‘s cock, but Angel’s vampire hearing picks them up. He thrashes around in the restrains, his ass burning from the hard pounding, his mouth desperately working on Spike’s second climax. He wanted his master to cum before him, any other way and he feels as though he was thinking of his own pleasure before Spike’s. That thought shocked Angel’s brain, until only desperate sexual need took over, and moments later Spike came again. Finally, Angel allows himself to follow into blissful release.

Spike backs away from Angel’s mouth, panting from the immense strength of his last orgasm. He had felt Angel holding back his own until he had cum first. He had experienced it, yet had trouble believing that is what happened. Could Angel really be becoming submissive to him? Could he actually start to trust him?

Master Jodo stops his hard fucking of the heavenly hole, and leaves the dildo buried deep inside. He strokes the cool flesh for a moment, but then steps away from the vampire’s property. He guesses that he’s been highly privileged. In allowing him to touch his slave, the vampire master had shown him an enormous level of trust. Jodo could guess that Spike meant what he said about not hurting him or his cliental.

Jodo smiles as Spike catches unneeded breath, and offers his hand. "I’ve been honoured to assist you with your angelic slave, Master Spike." Spike smirks and shakes the offered hand.

"I’ll be back tomorrow then, mate," Spike answers seriously.

"I shall expect you. One suggestion. Many new Masters find that fisting helps reinforce trust between parties. Maybe tomorrow you would wish to take that pleasure with your slave."

Fisting. Spike smirks slyly at the idea, and touches Angel’s reddened ass. "Sure, mate. Tomorrow," he reaffirms in farewell.

Master Jodo bids Spike goodbye, greedily giving Angel one last once over. Such a beautiful creature, a tortured soul inside the body of a vampire that shall live forever. Jodo kinda liked the living forever part.

Spike was the one to release Angel; he really didn’t like the thought of anyone else touching his property. He straightened Angel’s cock ring, and stroked his hand through the mused hair. For a moment, he could have sworn that Angel had pressed into his touch. That he had purred softly when Spike had replaced the cock restraint, and removed the chain holding his wrists together. Spike led Angel out of the club, and in the lift gave him his clothing to wear. He smiled as Angel dressed in the light, see though linen, which made him truly look beatific.

The minion was waiting beside the Limo for them, and Spike climbed in with his slave taking his place at his feet. Spike noticed that Angel kept his presentation position.

"When I sit, luv, I want you to curl at my feet with your head in my lap." The words surprised even Spike, but he had enjoyed the trip here too much to change how Angel sat beside him. Angel didn’t respond, but curled into the side of Spike’s leg, his head resting into his master’s lap. Spike stroked the soft dark hair, and let his head fall back onto the padded headrest. How the hell did he survive without Angel, he thought suddenly.

~*~*~*~

The minion took Spike to his new LA home. It was a two-bedroom luxury apartment, that Spike specifically wanted because it had a specially altered dungeon room in an adjoining cellar. When arriving, Spike took up his slave’ chain and led him inside. Now it was time to teach Angel the necessaries of home life as Spike’s property. Oh yeah, Spike thought, he was certainly looking forward to this.

Angel stood at the entrance of Spike’s new home, totally confused and unsure about what he was expected to do. Spike took pity on his slave. "Strip and kneel, pet." Angel carried out Spike’s directions, and slipped out of his white clothing, folding them neatly, then gracefully knelt before his master. Spike efficiently re-attached Angel’s collar chain to his cock ring, and let it hang between his spread legs. Then he turned to Angel’s tortured nipples, and carefully unclamped the dark buds. Angel breathed softly as Spike laved the hard teats with his tongue, soothing the hurt. He put the nipple clamps aside, and walked into the main room. Angel didn’t follow, still being totally confused about what he should and shouldn‘t do alone in his master‘s presence.

Spike wasn’t entirely sure on how to approach this subject. Oh, he’d researched on how he wanted Angel. The question is would Angel accept his rules, and his slavery?

"Angel," Spike shouted, "come and present yourself for inspection."

Seconds later, Angel appeared in the doorway, and knelt before Spike. Spike could see the confusion and uncertainty in the dark eyes, but he’d soon change that. He’d seen Angel’s passion, desire and - yes - joy today at that bondage club. He’d seen Angel’s need to be owned, even if he’d never known or admitted it to himself. The soul that inhabitant-ed his sire’s body begged to be loved, wanted and adored. Spike didn’t know if he could ever love Angel, but he sure as hell wanted him.

"Inspection, pet, is simple. When I command an inspection, you shall come in here immediately and without hesitation no matter what you are doing. You will stand facing the couch; legs spread far apart, head and eyes straightforward, with your hands locked behind your head. Okay?"

"Yes, Master," Angel responds in that unsure voice of his. Angel rises to his feet, glad that his vampire status denied him the ability to blush. He had to admit that he was afraid of what was expected from him. Angel stands in the position Spike describes, locking his hands behind his head.

"Now repeat after me: Master Spike, your humble slave presents himself for your personal inspection, sir."

Angel repeats his dictate, his voice stuttering over the words. Spike smiles at his submission, and runs his hands over the broad chest. Angel’s abs flex but he doesn't move. His master strokes the hard planes of his muscles and belly, silently admiring his slave’s fine physique. He moves around Angel’s back admiring the new tattoo and firm buttocks.

"You enjoyed your fucking, pet?" he asks; wondering what Angel truly felt. "Make sure you tell the truth, Angel. I shall punish you if you *ever* lie to me. Do you understand?" He trails his fingers down over Angel’s spine feeling each vertebra and the trembling flesh under his fingertips.

"Yes I understand, Master," Angel answers, "I... I... like it when you... touch me."

"You liked the fucking, that thick dildo sliding in and out of your ass?"

"I... yes, Master."

"You liked being displayed as my property? Bound and restrained to do as I please with?" Spike strokes Angel’s posterior, the toned cheeks and rubs his fingers over lithe hips around to his front to caresses the sharp bones. "You know I’ll only accept the truth, pet," Spike pants slightly with lust as he studies Angel’s exquisite form.

"Yes, Master," Angel admits in a soft whisper, "I enjoyed being your... property."

Spike breaks out into a silly grin, and steps away ending his inspection. He moves over to slump into the couch and wonders if Angel shall follow his next command.

"Now, how about vampire inspection, Luv?" Spike asks.

Angel shivered for he knew this position. He dropped to his knees, spread apart, his hands in his lap, palms upwards showing no sighs of weapons, and then he bares his collared throat. Spike looked down into Angel’s face amazed that he’d moved into place so quickly, his head tilted and his eyes closed awaiting the coming bite. Yet, Spike didn’t bite. He wouldn’t until he’d claimed Angel.

"Present, pet and look at me." Angel responds immediately to his request, dark eyes looking inquisitively at him, partially wondering why Spike hadn’t bitten him.

"I want you as a slave, Angel. Not as a minion, or sub in the vampire sense. There are only for sex, position and nothing more. I want to own all of you. Mind, body and soul. I know you aren’t ready to submit to me fully. To ask me to claim you. You will in time, Angel, I promise you that."

Angel’s eyes flicker away, a spark of pain burning through him. Maybe it is the last visage of his dependant nature dying. He knows that in the vampire world he has no rights, no position. He’s an abomination to them. A demon with a soul, unable to kill, feed, fuck or hunt. A human soul wanting human emotions of love and desire. Things he’ll never get, not from the mortal world and not from the vampire one either. Angel’s eyes return to Spike, and he knows that he has Angel’s full attention.

"There are going to be lots of rules, Angel." Spike picks up a prepared list, and puts it down before his slave. Angel doesn’t move, since he wasn’t directed to. Spike has to admire how quick a learner Angel is becoming. "I’m going to feed," Spike tells him. Angel’s eyes immediately widen in fear, but then he turns his attention away again. "No one is allowed in my rooms, pet. You shall be alone until I return. While I’m gone you’re allowed to move around, in this room only, read the rules and work out any questions you have."

Spike stands, and takes up his jacket. He wants to say more. He wants to tell Angel how much he desires him. How much he needs a trustworthy companion at his side. How he needs a lover in his bed. He’s had sex with dozens of other vampires since Drusilla’s death, but they were all meaningless. The times he’s come with Angel have been overwhelming in strength and satisfaction. As of yet though he hadn’t taken Angel, he wanted to save that until his unwilling slave asked to be claimed. He hoped it wouldn’t be long. He was desperate to experience his pet’s tight male passage. To feel those muscles clench around his cock as they did that plastic phallus. Spike says nothing more, but lights a fag and exits the apartment.

For the longest moment, Angel doesn’t move. He remains in position, a little fearful that something bad would happen if he did move. During his imprisonment with the Master, he’d learned to expect the unexpected. Still, when Angel finally reached out to pick up the list, he found everything the same. Willow and Xander didn’t appear at the door, and no one came to torture or abuse him again. Spike had kept his word.

Angel sat more comfortably on the floor, and looked over the list. His hands shook, but he mentally prepared himself for the worst and began to read.

1. A slave shall remain collared and naked at all times.

2. A slave may not touch anything used to punish, discipline, or restrain him unless ordered to.
3. If a slave is not able to execute an order, he will immediately prostrate himself for punishment.
4. A slave may not sit or lie on any furniture except for the performance of his duties. Including leaning against walls, etc. Nor use any equipment without express permission.
5. A slave shall sleep as and where his master designates. His master prefers him to sleep in the bed, chained by collar and often in restraints. A slave is allowed to scream, beg and ask for preferences only in his master’s bed.

6. A slave may not lie down except in prostration awaiting discipline or for bedtime.
7. A slave may not wear underwear even when allowed to wear street clothing, which will be provided by the master only.
8. A slave will execute all commands immediately without hesitation or question.
9. A slave speaks only on command, but will acknowledge the calling of his name with "Yes, Master."

10. A slave may not tell a lie.
11. A slave will present food, beverages, or any other item ordered by the master from his knees and hold it until the master takes it.
12. A slave will assume the "kneel" position when the master enters the room.
13. A slave shall accept whatever punishments his master may decree without complaint or protest. Nor shall harbour feelings of anger or resentment towards his master. At such times he shall confess these feelings to his master, and submit to whatever punishments his master deems appropriate.

14. A slave may not use profane language at any time.
15. A slave may not touch his genitals, nipples or ass unless specifically ordered to, or for cleaning purposes as required by his master.
16. A slave will keep his body clean and available for his master's use 24 hours a day.
17. A slave may only eat what he is given by the master, and only when directed to.
18. A Slave only speaks in public after asking, "Master, may I?" and being given permission, unless he is responding to his master’s questions.

19. A slave speaks only on command, but may speak to ask a question or request permission to perform an action. By asking - "Master, do you wish/want/desire/intend me to.....?" A slave has no direct desires and shall address the master for his direction and awaits instruction. Other questions are: "Master, do you wish me to continue?" as in an activity. " Master do you wish me to serve you?" as in social/meeting situation.

20. A slave will inform the master of all desires, secrets, needs, and shall hold nothing back from his master’s knowledge.

21. Spike’s slave shall not ever greet his slave brothers in the traditional sense. There shall be no hugging with the left hand around the back, with the right hand cupping the other slave’s balls. None shall touch what belongs to his bloody master.

Angel had to smile at Spike’s possessiveness. Until that point he’d remained detached and clear, but this showed that Spike considered Angel no ordinary slave. In fact, Angel didn’t know what the younger vampire considered him to be. Spike wanted to own him, physically and mentally. He wanted Angel’s submission, his sex, but from the sounds of it his constant presence and companionship. This confuses Angel. Spike is an evil vampire, ready to kill, defile and destroy on wimp. Yet around him... around Angel he’d never even tried that. He hadn’t physically tortured or raped Angel to break him or bend his will.

Suddenly, Angel is drawn out of his inner most thoughts by the sound of the outer door opening, and the smell of a human female. He immediately moves back into the centre of the lounge, and presents himself for his master.

"Go down to the bedroom at the end of the hall!" Spike shouts at the female.

Suddenly the lounge door is flung open, "Ohhh... what’s in here?" A feminine voice asks, striding in, but stops dead upon seeing a naked slave kneeling in the centre of the room. "Wow!" she cries, "Is he joining..." Her words are caught of short when Spike grabs her arm and drags her back out.

"I’ve bloody paid to fuck you, not for anything else. You don’t ever look at my slave."

"Well, why don’t you just go fuck him?" she snarls back.

"Because he’s purer than ever you could wish to be," Spike growls, "Now, strip and go into the bloody bedroom!"

The female hooker curses, but vanishes down the hall and enters the spare room. Spike snarls angrily at her seeing his property and knows that after sex she had a brought herself a one way ticket to death. He smiles when thinking of Angel waiting for him and enters the room. Angel is where he left him, presenting himself in the centre of the lounge and on his knees. Head bowed and eyes fixed on the floor.

"Did you read the rules, pet?"

"Yes, Master."

"Did you understand them?"

"Yes, Master."

Spike nods, knowing that now wasn’t the time to ask if Angel was ready to submit to him. He’d laid the groundwork however, and Angel knew what was expected of him. Well, one thing was expected - for him to be at his master beck and call 24 hours a day. In other words to submit to his master‘s every whim. Spike shivered at the thought, his arousal growing. He’d love to take Angel against the nearest wall right now, but unfortunately he’d made a vow to himself to wait. Rushing his unwilling slave into that situation could destroy the trust and respect Spike was working so damn hard to accomplish.

"Come," Spike orders, and walks into his - their - bedroom. Angel rises to his feet and submissively follows his master.

"On the bed, luv, face down." Spike can’t help but have this silly grin on his face as Angel obeys. His slave lies down flat in the centre of the bed, his hands at his sides. Spike kneels beside him, picks up some handcuffs from the bedside table, and secures his wrists behind his back. "Bend your legs," he directs, and attaches another chain to Angel’s leather anklets. He threads the chain between the cuffs and attaches it to each of ankle.

"Good, pet," Spike coos as he runs his hand down the centre of Angel’s back, smiling at his bent legs and feet pointing upwards. He touches the new tattoo; the S now intertwined with an A. Now that’s a real turn on, he thought. His hand slides lower and he pushes between Angel’s cheeks. His fingers find Angel’s anus and he presses a fingertip inside. Angel moans, but doesn’t move. His muscles fluttering trying to hold back the desire to press against Spike’s hand.

Spike leans over him and whispers into Angel’ ear. "I’m going to shag the whore now luv, most likely kill her too, but I’d be rather buried inside you, Angel," Spike reinforces his words by giving Angel a sharp thrust, which makes him gasp. "I won’t be pet, not yet. Not until you asked to be claimed."

Spike moves away from his restrained slave, and leaves him on the bed. He licks his fingers, tasting Angel’s clean scent. Damn, he thought, I just hope Angel chooses bloody soon. Spike had no idea how long he could possibly last with having that tight, cool hole near him each day and not allow himself to fuck it. He sighed and returned back the whore. Now this would help cheer him up - fuck the whore and then drain her dry. Still, he’d done that so many times it was boring. Oh well, he’d look forwards to tomorrow when he was going to give Angel a damn good fisting.

~*~*~*~

The next evening, Angel awoke feeling warm and comfortable. At first he didn’t understand why. He was still restrained, his arms had stiffened behind his back and his thighs ached at being spread open all day. No, what was reassuring was the bed-warmed body pressed against his side, a blond head resting into his shoulder, and the hand that lay over his ass. Angel closed his eyes again, and just lay there. Not thinking of anything just taking in the whole range of emotions he was experiencing at that moment. Safety, need, protection, desire... emotions he’d hadn’t felt in so long. As long as since he’d first received his soul. In fact, until that time Angelus/Liam had been surrounded by an active social life, sex, lust and bloody murder. With the advent of his soul, Angel had been left stranded emotionally and physically. Every single day he had been so desperately lonely.

A few years back, a demon - Whistler had found him in New York, he had taken Angel off the streets, cleaned him up and showed him the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen. He’d been promised a new life, a cause, and redemption. It had never come. The girl had never come, and Angel had been deserted and betrayed once again. He’d become Puppy, a thing that was beaten and raped daily. He had been nothing, no one... that was until Spike had turned up out of the blue. He’d taken him into his life, and was now offering companionship, love, need and everything Angel had been denied for all these long years. Angel felt tears sting his eyes and he rubbed his face into the sheet.

"Hmmm..." Spike groaned, rubbing his body against Angel’s. He felt warm, soft and welcoming, yet it wasn’t entirely what Spike wanted. He would have slept a hell of a lot longer if those strong arms had been around him. Maybe he should introduce that pleasure to his slave. Spike stretched and opened his eyes. Angel lay beside him, his face buried in the sheets, and a smell of... tears?

"Angel, pet?" Spike enquires gently, "if you have read those rules, you should know you have to tell me how you feel." Spike was immediately awake, hoping that all his damn hard work in getting Angel this far wasn’t going to waste.

Angel stiffens when he realised that Spike has smelt his tears. "I-I... Master, I..." he stuttered, unsure if he could form the words. He hadn’t spoken to anyone about how he felt - ever! Angel expected punishment for his delay, but Spike continued to pet his ass, and remained by his side. "Master... I awoke... and felt safe and... comfortable..." he answered, shame raging inside him at the human emotions.

"What else?" Spike murmured against his cool smooth skin, and Angel feels a cool tongue lick over his shoulder blade, paying particular attention to the new part of his tattoo.

"I’ve never... never felt that before..." Angel admits, and then finds he can speak no more. Tears fill his eyes, and his body tenses expecting the worse.

Punishment doesn’t come; in fact Spike continues his gentle exploration of Angel’s back. He rubs the taunt muscles back into relaxation, and kisses his collared throat. "Angel, pet. As my slave you’ll always feel that." Spike tells him before pulling away from his slave’ body. God, I want to take him, Spike’s mind screamed. Unfortunately, he had plans. Since Angel had admitted to feeling how Spike hoped he would, he desperately needed to re-enforce those emotions. Oh yeah, Spike agreed with his plan, it was time to make a long visit to his bondage club.

"When I release you in the evening luv, you shall go and shower, clean yourself properly and prepare your hair. Shave off any chest hairs, and armpits. Leave the pubic hair. Okay?" Spike informs Angel as he unchains him. Angel rubs his wrists and then stands with his eyes cast down submissively.

"Yes, Master," Angel answers bemused that Spike hadn’t chastised him for having human emotions. He wasn’t a vampire. He felt, loved, needed, desired, hatred just as strongly as any other human soul. Yet, that didn’t offend Spike, in fact if the smell of arousal filling the air was right - it turned him on.

When Angel returned from the shower, and personal preparation, he found Spike waiting for him fully dressed. This time he wore black leather jeans with a black t-shirt. In his hand he held Angel’s cock ring and restraints. Spike found himself smiling when Angel entered the room. "Stand present," he ordered.

Angel did as bid, and Spike walked over to him, smiling at Angel‘s now prompt actions. He took Angel’s long penis into his hand and started to stimulate it. When he was partially erect, Spike slipped on the cock ring, and then clipped the silver chain to his navel ring. Then he knelt, and buckled two leather anklets to each ankle, and added matching ones to Angel’s wrists. Apart from the leather manacles and chains - Angel was left naked. Spike didn’t like hoods or spandex, masks or stupid jock shorts with the fronts cut out. No, Angel’s skin was made to admire, not to be covered in ugly clothing.

Spike took hold of his slave’s chain and led him to the front door. There waiting for him was the same white linen clothing - Loose fitting pants and shirt. That was another thing Spike had decided on. Angel was to wear only the white linen clothing. It showed his form, was light and see through, and therefore erotic to look at and also easy to tear off. Oh, he’d also brought Angel leather pants, but they for when he needed Angel to stand at his side and fight with him, not for pleasuring.

"Dress." Angel pulled on the linen clothing, at the one word instruction. When he’d finished, he presented himself to Spike, on the floor with knees spread wide.

"Are you looking forward to tonight, pet," Spike purred, licking his lips hungrily as he chained Angel’s wrists together behind him.

"Yes, Master," Angel responded in a soft shy voice. Damn, that turned Spike on even more.

Spike decided that he could be a little late and reached down to unzip his leather jeans. "Remember pet, whenever, and wherever I take my cock out, I want you here, between my legs, with your mouth bringing me off, understand? I don’t ever want to order you to do, Angel."

"Yes, Master," Angel responded quickly, and took Spike’s hard manhood into his wet mouth. He sucked, licked and deep throated confidently and in minutes had Spike rushing down his throat. Angel licked the end of the penis clean, and Spike tucked himself away. Instead of just leaving, Spike rewarded his pet. He kissed the moist lips, tasting himself there. Angel’s eyes widen in surprise, but he was unsure if he should or was expected to return it.

"When I kiss, luv. I like tongue." Spike murmured against his slave‘s unresponsive mouth. They kissed again, for the first time. Angel opening his mouth and sliding his tongue against Spike’s submissively. Soon the kiss increased in intensity, their tongues invaded each other’s mouth, until Spike had to wrench his mouth away or he’d never leave home.

Spike led his slave by the collar chain to the awaiting limo. Angel sat at his feet, his legs tucked under him, his body pressing against Spike’s leg with his head on his lap. Upon arriving at the club, Spike had Angel strip in the car, and attached the chain to his cock ring. As they walked into the club, Spike grinned at the jealous eyes of those who looked upon his beautiful naked slave. This time instead of going directly over to the bondage area, Spike headed to the bar and sat down after ordering his drink. He ordered a lager, and Angel sat at his feet as instructed.

"Master Spike, we didn’t have the chance to meet before, I’m Master Rodeo." A tall, biker looking man approached Spike with another at his side. Spike had to hold back a laugh when he took in the other guy’s suit. They looked a sight, one a hell’s angels double and the other was a lawyer look-alike. Behind them they led their own slaves, who looked to be a hell of a lot younger than the two masters were.

"Master Marquis," the other introduced himself. They shook hands with Spike, both slaves eyeing Angel. Angel remembered that Spike had forbidden him to touch anyone. Though one slave couldn’t take his eyes off Angel, making him feel uncomfortable under the intense scrutiny of his slave brothers’ stare.

"Sit," Spike suggested, holding back his laughter. "You wanna a beer? Whiskey?" Spike offered.

The two masters agreed. "Angel pet, go and get a couple of bottles of whiskey," Spike suggested, trying to see if Angel could handle this type of situation. Angel’s dark eyes flicked to meet his, and he touched his knee with his shoulder.

"Yes, pet?"

"Begging your pardon, Master, my hands are..." Spike interrupted Angel comment, glad that he’d remembered his training.

"Stand, pet." Angel stood. "Hands." Angel turned his back to his master and Spike unchained his wrists. Afterwards Angel thanked Spike and went to fetch the drinks.

"Master Jodo informed us that you don’t wish anyone to touch your slave. Many have taken it strangely that you neither wish his slave brothers to greet him correctly."

"Angel’s mine, mate," Spike couldn’t help but growl out. Damn humans; if they were vampires then they would never ask such a stupid question. Vampires worked a lot on smell. Angel smelled purely of Spike and no one else. He’d spent weeks making sure none touched Angel in Sunnydale before he could even bare to have his slave in his presence. He’d despised the smell of Xander, Willow and the Master upon him.

"There are also rumours that you’re into blood sports," Rodeo commented, just as Angel arrived with a tray of whiskeys and a couple of bottles. He knelt before his master, and Spike took the offered drink. Then with his eyes, he nodded over to the other two masters. Luckily, Angel understood and moved to kneel before Marquis, who took the drink without much interest in him. Then he moved on to Rodeo. Rodeo smiled at the handsome slave, taking his offered glass, but then reaching out and touched Angel’s soft cool cheek.

Spike’s features morphed for a second before he got a hold of himself and his fury.

"So you are a vampire," Rodeo laughed, pleased with his guesswork. Unfortunately, he didn’t understand how such a simple action had affected Angel. Angel’s skin burned with the unexpected touch, his body shivering with terror and fear, remembering what usually followed after that first gentle stroke. Next would be torture and abuse of his body, the pain and anguish that would last for endless nights...

Spike smelled Angel’s sudden terror, and quickly worked out the reason. It wasn’t hard. "Angel!" Spike shouts suddenly, "I told you never to allow another to touch you!" Spike snarls at his slave, grabbing Angel’s collar roughly.

Angel yelps as his neck is jarred and he’s yanked towards his master. Angel hissed in fear and pain, but Spike was faster, quickly backhanding him and chaining his wrists together.

"Time for your punishment, pet," he snarled into Angel’s face.

Angel’s fear soon turn to relief, as Spike eyes betrayed nothing of his outward anger. Angel finally realised it was all a show for him, to take his fear, and to prevent another touching him. Before Angel could even drop to his knees, Spike had unzipped himself. He was surprised at Spike’s punishment. Angel was, to his complete puzzlement, learning to enjoying taking Spike’s cool length into his mouth. Angel immediately moved between Spike’s spread legs, and swallowed down his length.

Spike gasps as Angel’s cool throat engulfed his cock. It was like his slave was literally trying to take his cock deep inside his own body. The tight throat muscles contracted around his penis trying to draw him in even deeper - more than what was possible. He finally understood the depths of Angel’s terror. He expected everyone he came in contact with to abuse, rape or torture him. Everyone but Spike. With Spike, Angel opened up and relaxed. He allowed himself to enjoy Spike’s touches and his attention. Spike protected him from the rest of the world, and for Angel that was something he’d never experienced before.

Spike trying to calm Angel’s terror, threaded his fingers through the dark, thick hair, and thrust harshly into the tight mouth. Trying to tell Angel how much he wanted him, needed him, and loved having his mouth around his cock.

"Damn fucking glad you don’t breathe, pet," he groans out, informing the other men of Angel’s condition. After about a minute, the blond vampire couldn’t hold back any longer. Angel’s suction around his cock was like a Hoover, and he was literally sucking the orgasm right out of him. Spike climaxed and his slave swallowed his seed as if it was medicine for his tortured soul. Finally, Angel licked his master clean and sat back on his hunches.

"Good, pet," Spike managed to cough out, "sit beside me." Angel curled up against Spike, his head on his lap and his trembling body pressed up to Spike‘ leg. His face was down turned with his eyes attached the floor.

"I thought... we thought he was human?" Rodeo commented, "your slave... well, the only vampires I’ve ever seen are violent and murderous... apart from yourself that is..."

"Don’t worry, mate, I ain’t gonna kill ya. I own this club with Master Jodo, you’re members and therefore under my protection. And don’t ever think I’m not a murderous, evil bastard because I am. How do you think I got my name?"

More whiskey was sent for and Spike ended up talking to the human masters. He found the conversation interesting and alluring. He’d never talked to humans like this before. It was always hunt, torture and then kill, and that was about all the contact he’d had with them. Now this was different, he could sit and talk, drink, and pet his slave’s head in relaxed company. He could smirk at all those who glanced at the beautiful creature beside him, and wanted to taste Angel’s cool muscled flesh. He told them about his slave. About his human soul, the only vampire in existence to have one. He was unique and he belonged to Spike.

A couple of hours later, Master Jodo arrived and informed Spike that he had a sling ready and whether he wanted to start his session. Spike grinned and quickly agreed. He took up Angel’s chain and grabbed a bottle of whiskey. He’d been looking forward to this all night. At first Spike was led into a back room, it was clean, painted in blue and had a reasonably dirt-free bed in the centre.

"I thought we were doing the sling?" Spike points out, a little confused.

Master Jodo smiles and hands Spike a Speculum. Spike stares at the clear plastic object for a long moment and then returns a sly grin. Damn, he liked this man. Maybe he should turn him into a vampire?

"Up on the bed, pet," Spike commands Angel. "Front first, head and shoulders on the mattress with you ass in the air and legs spread."

Angel has learned not to question and certainly not to hesitate. Even though his stomach is clenching in anticipation, unsure what the strange object is, he gets onto the bed and quickly into position. It’s a little hard since he’s hands are bound, but in the end it’s a comfortable stance for him. Angel feels the bed dip as Spike climbs on behind him. Cool, firm hands touch his thighs, sliding up to his ass, and running up and down over his cheeks. Angel pushes back slightly into the touch, hissing softly in excitement.

"You know what this is, Angel my pet?" Spike asks huskily, gently tugging Angel’s cheeks apart with his rubbing.

"No, Master," Angel breathes in anticipation.

"Doctors use this to inspect the vagina. You slide it inside, and the little bill shapes push you wide open." Spike picks up some lube and coats the cold clear plastic. Then he parts Angel’s cheeks and slides two fingers inside his slave. Angel’s groans, unsure of what will happen. "I’m going to see inside your perfect ass, luv. Do you want me to see it? To see where I’m going to fuck you?"

"Yessss... Master," Angel hisses, totally surprised and caught unawares at the strength of his carnal passion. The thought of Spike seeing inside him was indescribable. It was something about Angel no one had ever seen before. No one had ever asked to see his rectum. Now Spike wanted to look, to touch, to feel, to know his insides as well as his out.

Spike withdrew his fingers, parted Angels’ anus and pressed the cold tip of the speculum against it. Angel bit back a yelp as the hard plastic roughly parted him. It was also icy cold, colder even than a vampire’s dick. The speculum slid in deeper, Spike’s hands pressing hard against the end. Soon the plastic penis shape was all the way in and then Spike started to turn the screws, parting the bills inside Angel’ ass.

"You wanna scream, luv?" Spike asked his slave as choked cries were heard.

"Y...eS! Mas...TER!" Angel panted, his body trembling as the speculum continued to expand, stretch and open him to Spike’s scrutiny.

"You can beg, luv. Beg me to touch you, to see your perfect ass." Spike shifted, as his cock became incredibly hard at the sight of his slave’s anus opening up for him. He wanted Angel to tell him to look, to see inside.

"Master.... please... Oh..." Angel begged without even thinking what he was doing. Spike was widening the bills even more, until it was becoming almost painful, the stretch wide and held by the solid object. "Oh.... Master... look into me... oh... please... look at me..." Angel panted, wanting Spike to do something, to touch, to taste, to see... anything, but continue with this exquisitely pleasured torture.

Spike opened the Speculum as far as it would go, and looked down at Angel’ reddening hole. He could see the spread muscles, the rings of each one trying to tighten and flex around the plastic. He made out the pink clean flesh inside, the sensitive tissues looking like soft cushions that he wanted to bed his cock into. He looked deeper and saw where Angel’s rectum turned to the left, to curve up into his bowels. Spike wondered where his slave’s prostate was, and what this soft pink passage would look like coated with his opaque seed.

Spike shifted again, moving his throbbing cock around inside his jeans to a more comfortable position. He looked around, and noticed that Jodo had left leaving them alone. He spotted his bottle of whiskey on the floor. Spike grinned at his sudden *real dirty* thought. He grabbed up the bottle and pulled off the lid. Angel’s channel was so clean, so flesh and inviting that he had to know. He had to know what Angel tasted like.

Angel had fallen silent again; giving soft pants and moans at the thought of Spike seeing inside his body. Seeing his most intimate place. Suddenly, he felt something liquid splash against his ass. The liquid was cool and slightly stinging. Before Angel could think about what it was, more of the coolness flooded his passage. "Master!" he screamed as the liquid was poured into his stretched and open hole. He could fell his ass filling up, the coolness spreading through his bowels into his body. "Master!" he cried again, his body starting to trash around.

"Don’t move!" Spike ordered, his hand holding Angel’s hip still as he poured the whiskey into that sweet ass. His slave stilled immediately, moaning loudly into the bedding. Spike finished the bottle, and started to pull out the plastic speculum, the whiskey held inside by Angel’s position. Spike was almost insane with lust to suck that nectar out of his slave’s back passage, but he wanted something.

"Angel, ask me to drink you. Ask me to suck you dry."

Angel couldn’t believe his ears, nor understand the instruction. Spike had poured something inside him, something cool and... he comprehended everything then - it was the whiskey. An incredible yearning burned through him. It was so powerful that he knew he had never experienced anything like this before.

"Please, Master, take of me. Suck me dry. I’m yours to drink from..."

The words excited Spike beyond lust and desire. He dived at the tight ass and shoved his tongue into the clenched opening. Angel screamed in shock and desire as his master’s tongue invaded his body. He could feel Spike licking, lapping and sucking at his hole. He could hear Spike slurping the whiskey from his passage. Angel’s body clenched and undulated under Spike’s mouth, pushing his ass higher and trying to get the questing tongue further inside.

Suddenly, Spike withdrew and flopped down on the bed between Angel’s spread legs. "Straggle my face, now!" Angel moved vampire fast, bringing his body up and his ass down onto Spike’s mouth. He felt hands pull him apart, and again the tongue plunged inside.

"Please Master, take your pleasure of me. Suck me dry... Master, I’m yours..."

Spike didn’t know what part or words of all this made him orgasm. All he knew was that his jeans were soaked, his body trembling from the intensity, and he was getting hard again with his tongue up into his slave’s channel. The whiskey tasted so sweet from his pet’ body, and the way he had to drink it sent spasms of passion burning through him. Spike instantly reached up between Angel’s legs and flicked off the cock ring.

"Cum!" he managed to shout out, before quickly shoving his tongue as deep as possible inside Angel.

Angel howled in orgasm, his seed spraying the bed and wall as his hips jerked against Spike’s face. He wondered if Spike’s sex could get any better than this?

When Angel had come down from his orgasm and Spike was pretty sure he’d sucked out all of his precious whiskey. He slapped Angels’ ass, and sat up.

"Damn, pet, you taste fucking good," he grinned at Angel’s dilated eyes, sex-flushed cheeks and trembling body. "But you sure make a hell of a lot of noise." Angel’s eyes fell immediately to the floor, and Spike could have sworn he would be blushing if he could. There was no tension in Angel’s body from Spike’s observation, and no fear of what might happen to him.

"What should I do with you, pet?" Spike asked shrewdly, hoping that he’d hear those words he wanted.

Angel moved off the bed and prostrated himself on the floor to Spike. "You should punish your misbehaved slave, Master."

Wow! Spike’s mind screamed. Never in his wildest dreams did he actually believe this day would come. Angel asking him to do as he pleased with his slave’ body. Fuck him. Beat him. Anything! But Spike knew what he wanted; he wanted to touch Angel now.

"Do you want a beating, Angel or a fisting? You have to choose one," Spike informed his pet, making sure he wouldn’t just say - ‘anything that pleases you, Master.’

"A fisting, please Master," Angel answers a moment later.

Spike smiled down at his slave’ body. He could see the lust flow through him just as it did his own. "Knees," Spike commanded lasciviously, and watched with a grin when he saw the expected erection. Spike slipped the cock ring back on; making sure it was tight and snug. He didn’t want Angel coming until allowed. "Now go and ask to be put in the sling, slave," Spike ordered. Angel’s eyes widened in a moment’s anxiety, but the hunger handled him by his master took over him. With Spike in and around his body, it felt like nothing could hurt him. His past and future were meaningless, and in this place only he and his master existed.

Angel went over to the door, finding it only pushed too, and opened it with his toe. Outside Master Jodo was nearby and Angel crossed over to him. He knelt on the floor before the Dungeon Master and waited to be noticed.

"Well, slave?" Jodo asks, grinning at the handsome sight.

"Master Jodo, sir. My Master wishes that this slave be placed in a sling, and ready for his taking."

Jodo shivered as lustful thoughts entered his mind. Damn, he wished that this slave would be kneeling before him, asking to be taken. That however, would never happen. Angel was a vampire, even if he had a human soul, and his vampire body was designed for only one other vampire - his master - Spike.

"Come," Jodo instructed Angel, who stood and dutifully followed him over to a sling in the corner. Jodo unchained Angel’s wrists and told him to wait. The sling was lowered and Angel was directed to lie in the centre. As he did so chains were attached to his ankle manacles. Angel was hoisted up off the ground to a comfortable height to get the best access to his anal passage. Then his legs were pulled firmly apart and the chains secured. His wrists were attached to chains on the sling, preventing him any movement. Angel was immobilised again, totally open to Spike’s touch and strangely enough he welcomed it.

Moments later, Spike appeared with his T-shirt gone, and with a new pair of jeans on. Master Jodo turned to him and said, "Master Spike, your slave awaits you."

Angel shivered in delight as cool fingers touched his spread thighs. The Master had fisted him before, but it wasn’t a pleasant experience. It was done for extreme pain and suffering, not for pleasure and desire. Somehow Angel knew this was to be different and he wanted to experience his master’s pleasure. That thought surprised him. He wasn’t thinking about his own, but about much joy Spike would experience as when he pushed his elegant fingers into his slave’s body. Strangely enough, Angel knew he’d receive pleasure from his master... he trusted Spike to... *He trusted Spike*. Desire, passion and lust rocketed through him, and he had to bite his lip to stop himself begging for Spike to take him now.

"You want this, don’t you, pet?" Spike murmured, rubbing his hand up and down Angel’s strong thighs.

"Yes, Master... Please... I..." Angel realised that as a slave he shouldn’t be saying what he wanted. Not here. Spike had told him his needs and fears could be talked about only in his master’s bed.

"Tell me what you want pet, it shall please me."

"I want to belong to you. I want your hand in me... I trust you, my Master." Angel whispered, his voice nervous and he was terrified of offending his owner.

Spike’s face held the biggest grin that Angel had ever seen. It looked like his words had pleased his master, and Spike’s hands became hard on his thighs.

"Damn Angel... I want... that too." Spike admits. It’s the nearest Angel will get for an admission of love from Spike. He really doesn’t need to, in time Spike knows his pet shall see the depths of his love through his actions of possession.

Spike digs around in his pocket and pulls out a black scarf. He’d hoped to use this, and it would heighten Angel’s sensations. He would be restrained, silent, and now blind so all he would feel was Spike’s hand touching his pink passage. Spike tied it around Angel’s face, and then again over his mouth. His slave moaned and shuddered at the loss of his senses and lay still, awaiting Spike’s next move.

The blond vampire was almost in shock from Angel admitting that he trusted him. Trusted and wanted to belong to his master. Spike’s slave had still yet to learn so much about modern slavery. Then he would have to help him deal with the LA Master, yet at this second that was furthest from Spike’s mind. The only thought he had was about being inside that tight hole.

Master Jodo had left him supplies - lube and a dildo to help stretch Angel. Spike didn’t think he’d need that since Angel must be relaxed enough by now from his rimming earlier. So he slicked up a couple of fingers and pressed them past his slave’s contracted muscles. He felt each ridge of the sphincter as he slowly moved forward, moving his fingers around and taking in the feeling of Angel. Spike could feel each of the four delicate muscle rings constrict and then relax around him as Angel opened himself to his master’s touch. Spike pumped a couple of times getting Angel used to the movement and stretching his anus. Then he withdrew and added a third finger. With Angel opening wider for him, Spike managed to get his fingers in deeper and was able start fully stroking the soft sensitive tissues.

Angel’s body was in agony - not of pain but of pleasure. He couldn’t move, see or speak. He could only lie in the sling, hearing the popping and thrusting sounds as Spike moved inside his ass. He could only feel Spike’s fingers working their way inside him. Stretching the tender muscles, caressing each one so he relaxed and spread open allowing more fondling and testing of his passage. Angel willed himself to relax fully, to trust Spike not to hurt him, for his master to take pleasure from him, and in reward return it too him 100 fold.

"So fucking good, pet," Spike moaned as now all four fingers were caressing Angel’s ass hole. "That’s right luv, open for me. Let me in to touch that to pink softness. You looked so damn good inside. I wanna touch it, feel you, love my hand inside... That’s it Angel, open yourself to me. Your master’s hand..."

Spike pressed deeper now, reaching out and finally finding that a hard nub in the anal wall. He pressed harshly against it and grinned as a shock wave rocketed through Angel’s whole body. He jerked in the sling, his sphincter contacting around the fingers in the parody of sex. Spike could feel Angel trying to pull him inside, to feel his owner thrust against that sweet nub. He didn’t thrust however, but started to caress and stroke the tissues around it. His fingers would gently slide over the top, depressing the prostrate slightly as he enjoying feeling Angel jerk and groan with each pass.

Spike moves away from Angel’s prostrate and commences to push his hand further inside. He curls his thumb inward and pushes at the outer muscle. Angel tenses a moment, so Spike rubs the sphincter until he feels it give and he slides all his fingers forward. His thumb pops inside, and he rubs it against his slave’s swelling passion nub. Angel howls in pleasure, his sounds muffled by the material gag. Spike starts pushing in deeper, wanting to touch Angel were he’d only previously seen. His fingers reached out for that curve in Angel’s rectum. He stroked, caressed, pushed and loved inside his slave’s ass. The tight walls holding his hand secure. He could feel Angel wanting more, wanting him to touch deeper and deeper.

Spike’s whole hand disappeared inside Angel’s body, his wrist stretching the sphincter to unbelievable proportions. His fingers were delving deeper, feeling the flesh warm the further inside he reached. He started to flex and rub, stoke and added a thrust with his knuckles. Angel’s body thrashed and bucked in the sling. The smell of pleasure and lust filled Spike’s senses, and this time he didn’t know if it was his own or Angel’s. His cock throbbed in time with each thrust, wishing itself deep within that warm tight orifice.

Suddenly Angel’s passage started to spasm and contract. Spike could feel the involuntary tightening and thrusting of his muscles, and he was amazed to actually be feeling his slave have a dry orgasm. Spike could have danced in victory of wining Angel over at this point, but he wanted more. He wanted to taste Angel cum with his own hand deep inside. Giving Angel pleasure where he’d only ever received pain.

With his free fingers, Spike flicked off the cock ring. "Cum for me, luv," he cooed and promptly swallowed his slave’s cock down. Angel screamed into his gag as another orgasm flooded his body. This time Spike’s wet mouth surrounded him, and he splashed his seed down his master’s throat. Spike sucked and licked drawing out his climax, until Angel thought he’d combust from too much gratification.

Finally, Angel collapsed into the sling, his body shutting down from the unforgettable bliss. Spike stroked his passage a few more times, and then pulled out with a pop. He grinned as his slave’ ass quivered and clenched as if begging for his hand to return. He gave it a quick lick, watching Angel’s cock respond in kind. He laughed at Angel’s readiness to go at it again and slipped the cock ring back on.

Spike sat back in a chair nearby as Jodo’s assistant’s released his slave. Angel rose to his feet, shaky from the intensity of his two consecutive orgasms. He moved over to Spike and dropped to his knees before him.

"Do you trust me, pet?" Spike asks, arching his scarred eyebrow.

"Yes, my Master," Angel answers in a low husky voice. He pauses a moment and adds something more. "If it is my master’s desire, his slave is ready to be claimed."

Spike stiffens immediately. Angel truly sounded serious. He didn’t sound pressured or strained, but as if he sincerely wanted to be claimed by Spike. Oh, not just as a master and slave, but claimed in the vampire sense. Angel was willing to be permanently marked as Spike’s property.

Spike didn’t answer at first; instead he unzipped his fly and opened his jeans. Angel was instantly between his master’s knees, taking the cool hard cock into his mouth. Spike threaded his fingers through the dark hair and held on desperately as his pet sucked, licked and swallowed around him. It wouldn’t do for Spike to start singing and dancing here. No, he had to remain calm and have his pet suck him and librating his acute desires to celebrate Angel’s admission of ownership. Angel wanted to be his slave! Angel was willing to accept his status! *Angel wanted Spike!!*

That thought drove Spike over the edge, and he thrust up into Angel’s mouth, coating the open throat with his seed. Finally, he fell back in the chair with a satisfied grin.

~*~*~*~

Spike could hardly remember the journey home. He could remember the feel of Angel’s head on his lap, the softness of his hair under his fingers. He remembered coming home and having Angel strip and lie back on bed for him. Spike had tied his hands to the headboard, pushed his legs apart so that they were cock to cock, and he had finally fallen asleep nestled into Angel’s chest.

~*~*~*~

The next morning Spike awoke from the most restful sleep he’d had since before he could remember. The last time might have been curled into Drusilla’s arms before the Master had killed her. Since then no matter how many partners, Spike had never had another good day’s sleep. He stretched, and smuggled into his slave’s comfortable chest. He’d been feeding well, and Angel’s muscles and little belly flab had returned. Spike stretched again, and grinned as he felt Angel’s hard erection pressing against his own.

Spike looked up and to his surprise saw that Angel was fully awake. His dark brown eyes were staring down at Spike, looking peaceful and maybe a little relaxed. It was the first time Spike had ever seen Angel look like this. As if the weight of the world and all his guilt had been lifted from his slave’s shoulders for just a moment.

"Have you been awake long, pet?" Spike murmurs, licking over Angel’s twitching nipple.

"Mmmm," Angel moans, his cock jerking in time with Spike’s licks. "I-I was watching you sleep, Master," he replies shyly. Angel was a little nervous about admitting this to Spike. He doesn’t know everything about his master. The demon that inhabited his body never took the time to learn who Spike was when he was turned. He didn’t know what William - now Spike - had he liked or disliked, and to learn all his intimate little quirks.

"You liked it?" Spike asks, continuing his administrations.

"Yes... Yo-you looked... err... peaceful," his slave stutters.

"I’m not angry with you, luv," Spike comforts him, his hand reaching down and taking Angel’s cock into his firm hold. "I told you the rules remember? In this room, you can speak freely and you have to tell me all you are feeling and what you desire, Angel. So... I looked peaceful..." Spike grins and strokes Angel a little firmer.

"Yesss," Angel hisses between clenched teeth. He’s been highly aroused since he’d awakened hours ago and discovered himself tightly wrapped in Spike’s embrace. The touch of his master against his body had awakened his member, and nearly drove him insane with the desire to caress Spike. "You... were bea-beatiful..." Angel pants as Spike’s starts to pump now, his strokes hard and firm.

"You wanna cum, baby," Spike whispers into Angel’s ear, licking over the perfect shell shape.

"Please, Master.... Oh please," Angel begs, his hips thrusting up into Spike’s.

"Use your hand on me, Angel.... come with me."

Spike quickly unties Angel from the bedstead, and those large, strong fingers immediately take Spike’s erect length into his grasp. Angel pumps hard and firmly just as Spike is doing. Soon both of them are panting and writhing together between the sheets. As the moment of release nears, Angel reaches for Spike’s mouth, and finds it open and ready for him. He thrusts his tongue inside, searching out the unique taste that is his master. Spike groans, throwing himself full force into kissing Angel back. Together they writhe, pump, thrust and moan between blissful kisses that finally drive both over the edge of ecstasy.

Spike collapses on top of Angel’s chest, panting with pleasure that burns through his body. Under him, Angel releases his hand from Spike’s cock and absently brings it to his mouth. Spike gapes openly as Angel licks his master’s dead seed from thick fingers, cleaning away every split drop of creamy liquid. The blond master shudders at the sight of his pet eating his desire. Angel hadn’t even thought about how erotic Spike might find this. It had just been a spur of the moment thing. Something that the demon - Angelus - had never done. He’d never tasted, sucked or licked away his childe’s semen. The younger vampire watches as Angel finishes cleaning each finger, his cock throbbing between them. He wonders if he shall ever witness this sight again.

"Time to go shower, Luv," Spike groans. He knows that if he observes Angel a moment longer he’d be taking him on the bed, here and now. That would never do. Spike has plans to claim Angel, and shall only copulate with him then.

Angel grins slyly when Spike catches him; he’d enjoyed the taste of his master’s climax and didn’t realise that Spike had been staring at him wide-eyed. He didn’t understand why, but he obeyed his master. He rises from the bed, and pads into the bathroom for his daily routine. When Spike hears the shower running, he growls in frustration, grabs his hard dick and pumps frantically. Finally, his wad rushes out over his own fingers and he falls back onto the bed.

"Damn Angel, you’d better let me claim you tonight or I swear I’m going to die of sexual frustration!"

After Angel had finished showering, then checked himself over and made sure he was presentable. After he stepped out into the bedroom to find Spike dressed and waiting for him. He shivered at the look Spike gave, one full of lust and deviousness. Angel swallowed his nervousness and knelt before his master. He was scared of what tonight would entail. Spike would claim him. He’d make him submit, fuck him and then bite to mark.

The shorter man ran his fingers through the dark hair, loving the way his slave would lean into his strokes, begging for more.

"You want this tonight, Angel?" he murmurs softly.

"Yes, Master," Angel breaths, pressing his head into his master’s firm caress.

"You’ll submit to me?"

"Yes, Master." Angel shivers at the sound of Spike’s desire, hidden under the soft tone.

Spike leads his slave across the hall and into the main living room. There in a chair sits a young girl, dirty and neglected. She’s been chained and gagged, making sure she’s secure and silent. A runaway who was unwanted and uncared for. The instant that Angel notices her, he freezes. Much like the girl who gives a sharp gasp when she stares at a tall, dark haired, and totally naked man. A man who immediately kneels before the shorter blond one and prostrates himself.

"Please, Master, I cannot do this... I can’t... Please..." Angel begs, his heart breaking for that girl, unknowing that death stalks in this very room.

"You said that you would submit to me, Slave," Spike spits, his anger rising to the surface. He knew Angel would back down in the end, and he would have to go back to the bloody drawing board.

"I can’t... kill. Please, Please... I can’t!" Angel sobs. He feels as though his whole world his crumbing down around him. He’s terrified that Spike will return him back where he’d found him. Back to be the broken puppy, played with by two evil and vicious fledglings. He knows he can’t live with that again. He can’t go back to that degradation, not after this. Not after Spike had given him trust, home, faith, and... yes, he’d given love and attention. Something the soul-ed vampire had never experienced. It was something he never wanted to be without ever again.

"Stand for inspection, Slut!" Spike growls.

Angel gets to his feet before he’s even thought about it. He stands in the centre of the room, his back to the girl and facing the sofa. His master stands beside him looking less than pleased.

"Xander is in that other room, Angel," Spike lies. He can see the fear and confusion in Angel’s eyes. The thoughts of what he should do or wants to do flashing in those dark orbs. This is decision time. "Do you want to go back to that, huh? Being the little puppy, and whored out to every Tom, Dick and Harry."

"Nooo, Master!" Angel cries in response. His head throbbing with indecision. Angel doesn’t want to go back. He won’t go back to that cell. He wants the warm bed with Spike asleep on his chest. He wants to sit in the car and rest his head into his master’s lap. He wants Spike’s fingers inside him again, wiping away all the prejudice and pain he’d suffered over the last few years. He wants a position in this world. Something he could hold on to. Anything... And if that meant being Spike’s slave then he would accept it.

"Punish me, Master," Angel begs frantically.

The blond vampire doesn’t correct Angel’s wording. A master never takes orders from his slave. Instead he picks up a good solid paddle, and stands behind his disobedient slave.

"Hands on the floor, pet, legs wide apart."

Angel immediately leans over, his hands resting on the floor as he spreads his legs. His ass is high in the air and Spike has access to his genitals from this position.

"How many?" Spike demands.

"As many as it pleases you, Master," the slave responds, his eyes squeezed shut as he awaits the first blow.

"That’s gonna be an awful lot, pet," Spike sneers. He lifts the hard wooden paddle and brings it down hard across Angels’ backside. He flinches with the first blow, but holds his position.

"One, Master," he counts, much to Spike’s amusement and delight.

It was almost an hour later when Angel reached 130. His ass throbbed in the most intense pain. He could feel the skin burning; his balls ached with the whacking, as did his thighs and knees. Spike hadn’t just kept his aim at just the one area. Blows had landed at the back of his testicles, just above his cock, between his thighs and the front/back of his legs and knees. He didn’t know how, but somehow though it all he’d remained standing.

Finally, the blows stopped. Angel slowly opened his eyes as he felt Spike’s slender fingers touch his crimson butt cheeks. He hisses softly as the caress burns and aches.

"You’re fucking beautiful, pet. You should see this, your ass all red, burning and bright. Damn, it’s a gorgeous sight." Spikes’ fingers move lower cupping his aching balls and laughing softly. Angel was so hard it hurt to hold back. Pain had brought him to the edge of orgasm, just as Spike knew it would.

"You wanna come, Slut?" Spike questions, leaning over and giving Angel’s sore cheek a long lick. He could feel the hot flesh jumping under his tongue. It made him shudder in desire, wanting to feel his cock pressing between those glowing cheeks.

"Yes, Master," Angel replies softly, his body trembling from the hard beating and denial.

"Kill the girl, submit to me, and you can come," answers Spike, laying down the law.

For a moment Angel hesitates. He wonders if this is the right choice. Does he want to live with the guilt and Spike or does he want to go back to being *Puppy*? The thought of that title sends bolts of revulsion raging through him and Angel slowly stands up straight. The blond master licks his lips hungrily watching his handsome slave finally submit and bow to his wishes. Angel was going to be his... forever.

Angel stares at Spike a moment, and then turns to the bound girl. His heart aches for her, but he can’t go back. Not to what he once was, and accept again what was done to him. He’ll allow Spike to claim him and then he need never fear that life again. Xander, Willow nor any other vampire master would have that privilege over him again. He’ll never experience that degradation or being called puppy.

"I’m so sorry," he whispers, gazing into the girl’s dark eyes. "I can’t save you." Angel kneels and takes hold of her hair, tilting her neck. The girl tries to scream, to struggle but she is too tightly secured. Angel screws his eyes shut, allows his fangs to descend and sinks them into warm soft flesh. Blood bursts onto this tongue, burning his mouth with a warmth he’s not experienced for nearly 90 years. Not since he’d left Darla that last time in China. Without realising it his sucking intensifies and he swallows the youthful blood with a starving man’s desperation. He can feel the red elixir infuse his dead cells, bringing them to life for one instant before the blood cools and dies. With a sob, Angel breaks away from the girls throat as he feels her heart flutter and finally stop. His brain wails with the knowledge he’s killed, but also rejoices knowing that he’ll never suffer anything like the Master’s tortures again.

The dark vampire sits back on his heels and gazes at the light carpet. He cannot look upon the child he’s killed for his freedom, knowing that no matter what; his decision would have been the same. He can’t - he *won’t*go back to being Puppy.

"Well done, Luv." Spike’s voice comes from directly behind him, and cool arms wrap around his naked body.

Spike kneels down behind Angel, wrapping him into his strong, soothing embrace. He feels the tense muscles relax with his touch and he licks at Angel’s jugular. The cool metal of the collar brushes against Spike’s cheek making him shudder with longing too finally taste his slave‘s elder blood. He strokes the cool planes of Angel’s chest, promoting his slave’s dependence upon him.

"I can see how much it hurts you, pet. How much it cost you to kill for me. I’ll repay that trust Angel; I won’t let you go. You’ll always be mine, my Slave, my lover," Spike kisses Angel’s throat, rubbing over the tense muscles of his chest, feeling the nipples rise and harder under his gentle administrations. "No one will ever touch you again. Only me, and only on my command. I promise my Angel."

Angel groans as Spike’s fingers slide down his concave stomach to his erectile root. The strong elegant fingers encircle and stroke him, so gently that Angel feels like weeping. His master rests his head onto Angel’s back, purring softly as he continues to stroke. Angel moans as Spike wipes away his pre-cum and rubs it back into his silken skin. The liquid makes Spike’s strokes firmer, slicker and all the more desirable.

"You are mine!" Spike whispers harshly into his slave’s ear. "Come!" he commands, suddenly feeling Angel’s cock head swell and throb under his administrations. Angel cries out wordlessly and covers Spike’s hand with his dead seed, falling back boneless-ly into the strong embrace of the one who shall own him - mind, body and soul.

"Good, pet," the blood vampire coos, "you shall submit only to me, Angel. You shall give me everything. Your bloodlust, your desire, your guilt, and your kills. You shall feed only and when I see fit. If I ever command you to kill again - you shall not hesitate. Do you understand, luv?" Spike’s question has a hard edge to it, his body tensing against Angel’s.

"Yes, my master, I am yours," Angel replies, wanting to return to that gentle stroking and not having to think about what he’s just done. Because thinking will lead to insanity and guilt, and Spike won’t allow that. Angel closes his mind to all other things, and allows Spike to control everything. In this simple action he finally becomes Spike’s slave. "I’m yours to claim, my Master."

Spike kisses Angel’s strong neck, and then rises to his feet. It’s time to go and begin the claiming. He spends a moment preparing Angel. Dressing him in white slacks and shirt. He has the same strong, black leather manacles on both wrists and ankles, and his metal cock ring has been replaced and re-attached to his belly button ring. When he’s ready, Spike orders the limo and they start the second leg of the journey of Angel’s claiming.

They arrive at the club with the sunset. Angel undresses in the car and Spike threads his leash through the cock ring. Tonight he doesn’t restrain Angel’s arms, knowing that all the slaves will know by now not to touch Spike’s property. He growls at the thought of another - a slave - touching his pet’s genitals. No! That is not how it is done with Vampires. They claim, mark and never allow what is theirs to be handled again.

Tonight like the night before, Spike heads over to the bar and sends Angel to bring him a bottle of whiskey. When Angel returns, Spike is joined by the two other masters, Rodeo and Marquis. Their slaves sit beside them, giving Angel an eyeful. For the first time Angel speaks softly to them.

"It’s a gryphon - it’s Irish," Angel informs them.

One of the slaves automatically blushes, while the other looks totally confused. "What?" he asks.

"The tattoo," the other informs him, "yesterday, I couldn’t take my eyes of it." He blushes even more; knowing Angel felt him staring at his naked back. Hell, who wouldn’t with a body that perfect. Also he was a little embarrassed, maybe this vampire had smelled his desire and arousal at the sight of his flawless vampiric body.

"You’re from Ireland?" the dirty blond haired slave asks. "I’m Slave Riley, by the way."

"Slave Angel," Angel mumbles in reply and nods his head in welcome, thankful that the other boy hadn’t tried to touch him. "Yes, I was born in Ireland... a long time ago." Angel stops talking as his master’s hand reaches down and pulls him tightly against one firm jean clad leg. Spike’s fingers return to his head and strokes through the fine dark hair, guiding Angel to rest upon his lap. Angel sighs contentedly, relaxing into the tender touch.

It was over an hour later when Spike turns his attention to Angel. "Angel-pet, go find Master Jodo and ask him to prepare a back room. You know how."

"Err... Yes, Master," Angel responds, looking a little confused. Spike hadn’t discussed the arrangements of his claiming, and for a moment he catches Spike’s eyes. The confusion is evident, but Spike nods him away. Angel leaves, and he presumes - rightly so - that Spike wants him to make the choice on how he is going to be taken and finally claimed.

Angel quickly finds Master Jodo, and informs the middle-aged man of his master’ desire. Jodo leads him into one of the back rooms - put aside for Spike’s personal use - and Angel lies down on the bed. His chains are attached and Jodo leaves him to inform Master Spike that his slave is ready.

Spike shudders when he opens the door to his room. The sight before him literally takes his un-necessary breathe away. Angel is lying on a single mattress covered with white sheet. The leather anklets have been attached his legs to long chains, which are connected to a pulley and then linked to his manacles. Angel pulls on the chains; the action lifts his rear end and lower back off the bed, and presents Spike with the full view of his beautiful tight anus.

Spike moans in desire at the magnificent vision. Those long legs stretched in the air, the firm hard buttocks, and that tight hole just begging for the taking. Spike grins, and with a previously unknown desperation strips of all his clothing and throws them to the ground. He quickly clambers onto the end of the bed and just stares a moment at this perfect picture of male debauchery. Spike is even more surprised when Angel actually smiles as he leans closer.

To reward Angel’s astuteness, Spike leans down and gives the waiting ass hole a quick lick. The flesh shivers beneath his wet tongue and the hips rise forwards. Spike chuckles softly at his slave’s impatience, and decides to torture him a little.

"Keep in this position," he orders. Angel stills in seconds, holding his legs raised in the air, his ass a good few inches off the bed.

Spike leans down and licks again over the puckered entrance. Angel bites his lip as the arousal of Spike’s intimate touch rockets through his whole body. Again his master’s tongue licks at his opening, teasing the tight ring of muscle. He swirls it around and around, wetting the entrance and getting Angel to relax. When he feels the muscle twitch, Spike pushes his tongue into the sphincter. Angel growls low in his chest, fighting back the urge to thrust his hips into Spike’s mouth. The sensation of Spike’s tongue stabbing and twirling around inside him is sure to send him to the edge of delirium.

Suddenly, Spike pulls his tongue out and looks down into Angel’s lust dilated eyes. "Say you want it," he growls out, his hands grabbing Angel’s hips almost painfully.

"Claim me, Master... fuck me. Please, Master... I want it!" Angel cries are lost as the lust takes over his body, and he is unable to control his emotions which flare with burning need for his master to be imbedded inside him forever.

"Good pet," Spike growls. He lifts himself up, his hard erection standing proud from his body. "Now hold your ass at this height, and damn well don’t hold back on fucking yourself."

Angel is confused, but does as his master commands. He holds his body at the same height and waits for Spike’s next move. That move comes quickly and painfully. With one sharp jab, Spike surges forward and buries his root deep within Angel’s flexing channel. The dark haired vampire gasps as his body fights to adjust to the sudden and frighteningly large member inside him.

"Fuck yourself," Spike pants. He wants to scream and yell about the tight firm ass encasing his cock as Angel’s muscles grip him so damn hard. It’s like his body wants to draw Spike in and never let go. He can feel the muscles contract around him, holding him secure and so... fucking... tight!

Angel gapes at Spike’s orders, but quickly catches on. With his strong muscled arms he starts to pull and drop the chains. He moans and bites back a cry as Spike’s cock slides out of his stretched hole, and then as he pulls his legs back up it jabs deeper inside. Angel’s body starts to tremble as the desire rages inside him. The sight of his body fucking itself on Spike’s hard member is becoming too highly erotic for Angel, who wonders how long he‘ll last before he begs Spike for release. He gasps and sighs as he continues moving, and he fulfils the yearnings he’d had for his master to finally make love to him. To feel Spike’s throbbing member forever inside his welcoming body. He starts pulling more fiercely each time, trying to get Spike to touch that spot that will cause the world to explode into light.

"Beg...me," the younger vampire moans, as Angel’s thrusts become more and more violent.

"Fuck me! Oh god, please Master... Fuck me!" Angel yells, his body thrashing on the bed beneath Spike.

Spike snarls with desire and power. He controls Angel. He belongs fully to Spike - mind, body and bloody soul! The blond shifts into game face, grabs hold of Angel’s thrusting hips and drives his cock violently into the constricting passage. Angel howls at the invasion, Spike’s cock rubbing directly over his prostrate with such force that it feels like his eyeballs might explode. Spike jabs harder and deeper, wanting to be imbedded further and further inside his slave’ magnificent ass. With each thrust he can feel himself flying closer and closer to the most powerful orgasm he’s had since Drusilla’s death.

"Bare your throat," he snarls, his hands now grasping Angel’s legs and slamming them down onto the bed. Angel screams as his arms are painfully pulled out of their sockets, but he tilts his head, exposing the long line of his dark blue jugular.

"Beg me!"

"Claim me, Master... Please, I’m yours! Please... oh god, please make it so!" Angel screams unable to fight back against the tide of passion, love and need flooding his system.

With one last loud snarl, Spike sinks his fangs into Angel’s throat. Cool, powerful blood floods his mouth and he swallows in greedy gulps. He can’t believe that this is really happening. He can taste Angel’s blood on his tongue, but the reality of it all feels just to good to be true. Angel is his. Angel will scar with this biting and he’ll carry Spike’s mark forever! Angelus is bowing down before his Childe!

"Yes!" Spike screams as his orgasm finally takes over his body and he pounds frantically unto the willing flesh beneath him. With the one part of his brain still functioning, he reaches down and flicks off Angel’s cock ring.

"Cum!" he yells, as his head throbs with the mind-blowing orgasm that sings through his veins.

Before the words have finished leaving his lips, Angel screams and covers his master’s sweaty chest with his own spent passion. His cock jerking madly against the hard stomach as it reaches its long desired release. Finally, with the last drop dripping from his aching length, the room is silent. The panting dies and at last all breathing stops.

Spike collapses on top of his slave’s sticky body, and for the first time in so long, all is right in his world.

~*~*~*~

When they arrived home, Spike was desperate again to experience his slave’s tight channel. He’d tasted of Angel’s male sex and he couldn’t get enough of it. The car journey had been extremely uncomfortable. He’d had Angel suck him off twice, and he was still hard. Now that Spike was home all he wanted was to be buried back inside his slave’s tight ass. As soon as they arrived at the apartment building, Spike dragged his slave painfully by the collar up the stairs, into his bedroom and flung him onto the bed.

Angel gasps and moans in a desperate, passionate need at Spike’s actions. He could smell his master’s painful arousal; he’d smelled it all the way home. It was another of those times that Angel was extremely pleased to have the cock ring. At least he didn’t have to concentrate on not coming all the time.

"Strip Angel," Spike demanded as he tore at his own clothing.

Angel pulled off his flimsy linen clothing and folded it carefully on the bed. Spike finished off stripping and growled at Angel’s tidiness. He shoved the clothing to the floor, caught Angel’s chain and yanked him down onto the bed.

"Fucking want you, pet... why is that? Why do I want to fuck you so bloody much, huh?"

"Please Master," Angel moaned as Spike pulled the collar tight around his throat, and crushed his hands behind his back. "I’m yours."

"Yes, you bloody well are. Mine!" Spike snarled and sank his fangs into Angel’s nicely healed scar.

Angel howled in delight and pain as his master’s fangs penetrated his skin. His body hummed and humped the bed as Spike continued drinking. Passion, desire and need flared through him, burning down his defences making him crave for Spike to touch him, take him, whatever his master wanted.

"Master please, fuck me... oh, please..." he begged as Spike partially drained him.

Spike ripped his fangs away and kissed the weeping holes. "No talking tonight, luv," he murmurs into Angel’s ear, licking the perfectly formed lobe.

Angel shudders at Spike’s lusty voice. The words dripping like honey from his tongue... oh, how Angel wanted to suck that tongue into his mouth. He held back his cries for more and whimpered as Spike’s weight left him. Spike flipped his slave onto his front and firmly held is wrists together. The dark vampire’s perfectly pale ass was presented before him and Spike kneaded a cheek roughly with his other hand. He grinned as the pale skin reddened with his brutal handling and his slave groaned in arbour.

The elder vampire whined with an overwhelming sexual longing for Spike to touch him. He groaned and moaned in desire and pleasure. He wanted more - harder, deeper. He liked the rough touches Spike handed out. So different to the times he’d been abused and tortured. Spike’ touches left him wanting, aching, begging for more. But still Angel stiffens for just a second as Spike binds his wrists together. Just a moment he feared, but then when both of Spike’s hands massaged his cheeks, he knew he need not be afraid. Then Spike was gone again and now something hard and wet was pressed against him. At first Angel hoped it would be Spike’s dick.

"Knees," Spike orders, and Angel lifts his ass in the air and spreads his legs apart.

The slave quickly comprehends that it’s a dildo pressing against his anus. Angel moans and relaxes his muscles, allowing Spike to press the foreign object inside. He groans, and shudders as he realises it’s a short prostate stimulator. Spike grabs his chain and pulls his head back, stretching his chest and arms. Angel growls in painful pleasure, and lets out a low howl as Spike thrusts the dildo directly into his blissful nub.

The master grins at his slave taking the short dildo inside his passage. He looked so fucking gorgeous with a cock buried in there. Spike twisted the dildo and pressed it down into Angel’s electrifying point. The reaction was immediate as animalistic sounds arouse from the bound form. He yanks the chain back with vampire strength causing his slave to howl in pain and intense enjoyment. Suddenly, he flings the dildo aside and allows Angel to fall forward onto the bed. With one swift movement, Spike shoves him over onto his back and straddles his face.

"Lubricate me," he snarls in desperate need. He wants to come, but only in one place... in Angel’s tight, dark hole.

Angel takes his master’s cock into this mouth and licks his saliva over the hard length. Spike’s penis jerks and shudders in his mouth so Angel intensives his attack. Seconds later, his master arches his back, filling Angel’s mouth with his dead seed, who happily swallows it down. Spike tastes of bitter white chocolate and Angel finds he desires more.

"Damn it!" Spike snarls. He shoves Angel off his cock, and back onto his front again. "I need to fucking punish you now!" Spike nips Angel’s shoulder and picks up a flogger from his bedside cabinet. Angel’s eyes open in amazement because he hasn’t worked out what he’d done wrong yet. "I didn’t want to damn well cum. I told you to lubricate me!" his master growls.

Angel writhes under the lashes of the flogger. His back becoming red with bloody welts caused by the sharp studs on the end of each leather length. With the last hit, Spike lets the blow fall over the tender tissue of his ass. Angel screamed with pain and shock. His ass stung and he felt the blood dribble down his crack. After a moment he realises that punishment is over and Spike as new plans. The dark haired vampire’s hands were unchained, but not released.

"Bend your knees so your feet are pointed towards your head, pet," Spike instructs, that passion back in his voice, making Angel know he’d been forgiven. His slave obeys and bends his knees. Spike grabs his left foot and fastens a length of strong chain to the manacle, and then he connects it to the fetter Angel’s left wrist. He repeats the same on the right side and smiles down at his slave, his arms dragged back to his feet and his legs pulled apart.

He’s so bloody gorgeous, Spike thought for the hundredth time that night.

"Rest you arms on the bed, Slave," Spike instructs and licks his lips as Angel’s arms relax and his legs are spread open. That beautiful round puckered opening is again revealed to him tonight. Whole and tight, and just begging to be fucked. Spike leans over Angel’s prostrated form, and presses his hard, dripping penis to the closed hole. He feels a slight tension at the first touch, but it’s gone as his slave relaxes again. He rests his fists onto the bed and lets his weight push forward. Spike forces the anus ring to accept him, and slowly his cock breaks open Angel’s seal.

"Bugger... yes..." Spike moans as the tight ring of muscles clenches around him, then relax a little to allow him to sink in, inch by inch. He snarls softly as his cock vanishes inside the clenching ass and he rewards his slave by twisting his hips to the side. Angel’s whole body jerks below him as streams of pleasure burns through his nervous system. Spike moves now to the other side, and receives the same intense reaction. He can hear Angel breathing hard, little pants of lust and need making his chest heave.

Spike shoves his hips forward slamming his hard length directly into Angel’s prostrate. His slave screams with the pressure on his tender spot, bucking beneath him and finally Spike is all the way in. For a moment, he stills and just enjoys the tight channel squeeze his length firmly. Angel’s smooth buttocks press against the skin of his hips and he rubs against them, moaning in pleasure as their silken softness fuels his passion.

This is his perfect mate, Spike realises. Pliant, yet strong. Male, yet his passage was tight and clenched him so well. Slave, but master in Spike’s heart.

Angel wants to beg his master to move. He wants nothing more than Spike’s cock thrusting hard inside him. He wants pain, domination, but above all he wants all the love Spike was willing to give. Such powerful love it was too. It spoke of ownership, possession and desire. It promised Angel security, love and warmth. Desires that the soul had yearned for nearly a century and never received until now. Until Spike, and his domination. That’s why Angel bowed to him, why he didn’t fight and carry on rebelling. He knew - his soul told him - that this was the love he yearned for. Spike could give that to him, and he could give Spike his complete devotion, and never be rejected.

Time stood still a moment as both slave and master contemplated their positions. One dominate and one passive, but both lovers.

"You belong to me," Spike pants into Angel’s ear, giving his neck a quick lick.

"Yes, Master, I belong to you," Angel replies, knowing for sure that it’s the answer Spike wants to hear.

Spike grins down and rewards Angel with another quick lick. Then he sits back up on his haunches and twists his hips. Angel rocks back onto Spike’s cock, as he twists and turns within him. The stretching, thrust and rub movements are sensational. He feels as though at any moment he’d combust with passion. Still, Spike continues to move in this way, driving his slave to the edge of insanity. Angel was sure that his cock would burst from the pent up delight. He kept shoving his ass back onto his master’s cock, begging him to fuck and do him hard. Spike paid no attention and just kept twisting. He reaches down and lifts Angel ever so slightly, just enough to flick off the cock ring. He doesn't think Angel even notices. His slaves’ eyes are squeezed shut, and his teeth are biting his lips trying to stop himself screaming for more.

Spike grabs hold of Angel’s ass checks and wrenches them apart. This elicits another delighted scream, as Spike thrusts forward with all his strength. The anus muscles stretch and his balls slide inside Angel’s pulsating passage. His slave howls in tortured rapture.

"Come," Spike howlers as his own dead seed is driven out of his cock, filling the clenching channel. Seconds later, Angel follows, his ass jerking back, driving Spike deeper as he soaks the bed beneath him.

When their orgasm has past, Spike collapses onto Angel’s back, still encased by the now slick and throbbing passage. The blond vampire knows that he’ll be hard again soon, and waits for his next erection. Being inside Angel is turning out to be even more than a turn on than just looking at Angel. For this time Angel rests, enjoying the intimate contact and touch of his master. Feeling that for the first time he finally belongs somewhere.

Spike grins as he feels his length once again becoming engorged. His member must love Angel’s tight place, wanting to pound inside there forever. He hears Angel groan as he feels his master’s cock becoming tumescent, knowing that he’ll soon be on the end of another hard fucking. This time, Spike pushes himself up and grabs hold of Angel’s waist. He supports his upper body, while resting on his knees, and swiftly withdrawals.

"Ready for more?" he asks huskily.

"YespleaseMaster," Angel answers too quickly, his words rolling into one.

The blond vampire grins at the other’s desperation and quickly thrusts back inside. The sphincter muscles scream in pain around his intrusion, gripping Spike extra hard.

"Fuck pet! That’s it - squeeze me bloody hard!" he yells and starts a punishing rhythm.

Angel commences a sharp panting, groaning with each violent thrust inside him. He’s immobile and unable to move his arms and legs, which are restrained and even his lower body is held down against the bed with Spike’s weight. He’s hard already, his balls ache as they are rub into the white cotton sheet.

"Scream for me!" Spike pants as he thrusts fiercely and deeply into Angel’s protesting passage. He can feel the muscles clenching around his length trying to push the foreign body out. Angel’s ass is like a glove that is made just for him. His and his alone. Spike tightens his hold on Angel’s waist; flings back his head and pounds into the constricted hole with wild abandonment.

"Master! Master!" Angel starts to chant with each vicious thrust inside him. His prostrate gland aching with the rough treatment. He can feel the hard nub swelling, creating the delicious pain and pleasure that is going to send him right over the edge. "Please... Please! Wanna come!"

Suddenly the pressure was gone as Spike flings himself away from Angel’s body, who whined loudly in frustration. The blond vampire yanked at both chains connecting his slave’s wrists to his ankles, and breaks them easily.

"On ya back, legs apart!" Spike almost screamed in frantic need.

Angel moved vampire fast and was on his back, knees pressing against his shoulders in seconds. Spike was instantly on top of him and slammed back inside that heavenly hole.

"Yes, Angel!" he yelled at this new position and tightness of entry. Spike began his deep pounding again, his muscled arms pushing Angel’s legs further apart as he rested his weight onto the strong, hard thighs. For the first time he could see his slave’s face. The tight lips, the glazed eyes and the tensed cheeks. Spike licked his lips at the delicious sight and drove for that pink mouth. He kissed, bit and sucked frantically on the sweet tasting orifice of his slave, and then groaned in heightened desire as Angel kissed back with the same intensity.

He knew that with the taste of Angel’s mouth and the tightness of his sweet ass it would drive him to climax in seconds. He pounded harder and deeper, shoving his tongue down Angel’s throat trying to get an even stronger connection with his lover. *Lover.* Spike howled his release and pumped frantically into Angel as he felt him cover his chest in cool liquid. Finally, when Spike could cum no more, he collapsed on top of his pet, and rested his head into the hollow of his sweaty throat.

Lover. That was something that Spike had never intended to happen. To be a lover, meant a union that was deeper than even claiming. To Spike - a demon - love didn’t exactly mean the same as it would to a human - for him it meant complete and total ownership of that person. He’d shared that with Drusilla when Angelus had left them. Now he shared it with the soul-ed being below him. Off course, with being a demon it meant he’d never say those words. He would never tell Angel he loved him. He claimed him and his new lover should take that as sign of his devotion.

"You’re mine!" Spike proclaimed as he bit into the smooth skin of his slave’s throat.

"Yours, Master!" his slave gasped as the fanged teeth broke his sensitive skin, making him moan in growing libido as the dead blood was pulled from his veins. Angel groaned in disappointment when those teeth were finally withdrawn and his master rested his full weight upon him. Strong pale arms enclosed him into a tight hug and he kissed the blond hair next to his face.

For the first time in Angel’s long, long life he felt completed - here in the arms of his enemy. An evil vampire with plans to take over LA had stolen his fragile heart. Spike’s blood covered fingers now held that heart in his grasp. It would be so easy to destroy Angel at this moment, maybe that’s why the dark vampire feared getting close to another. He knew that his heart could only be given once, and it now belonged to Spike who had made Angel trust him. It was a strange trust. He’d shown that he wouldn’t hurt him, but protect and treasure him. That was something Angel had never experienced. Not as human, evil vampire or en-soul-ed vampire. It was new and frightening.

It was with these thoughts that both vampires finally found sleep. Locked into each other’s arms, the positions of slave and master forgotten.

~*~*~*~

Angel awoke in the late afternoon to find the bed empty. His body ached in the most delicious way from Spike’s attentions the night before. He felt loved, needed and... well, thoroughly fucked. He sat up in the bed and stretched complaining muscles, before realising he was completely unrestrained. It was a new experience; the only thing remaining was the collar around his throat that would never be removed. Then as he stretched he noticed a new pairs of leather manacles and anklets at then end of the bed, along with his cock ring. He understood now what was expected of him. He was to shower, dress himself in Spike’s ornaments and prepare for his master’s return.

It was an hour later when he returned from his shower to find Spike pacing the dim bedroom. His face was drawn and tight, a look of concern marring the handsome features.

"Bloody load of idiots!" he snarled when he heard Angel enter the room. His slave approached him and knelt down at his side. Spike was pleased to see that the leather manacles and cock ring had been carefully replaced. "There’s not one good brain between the lot of them!" Spike flopped down onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. He remembered what a damn good planner Angelus had been, and how he’d always worked out the best way to defeat his enemy. Spike grinned and looked over at Angel.

"Pet? Have you got all of Angelus’s memories in that pretty head of yours?" he asked curiously.

"I remember all that he was, Master," Angel replied a little confused.

Spike grinned as a plan formed. "Right luv, I want you to listen to those damn wankers out there, I want you to keep your silence but evaluate each and every damned one of them. I want to know whom I can trust, whom I can use and how I can take over this city using them."

"Err... yes, Master," answered Angel. He was unsure about how he could advice Spike. He’d been out of the vampire community for nearly a century now. None of them liked him; they hated and despised him because he was an abomination in their eyes. Yet, he would try and do as his master asked. He just hoped that he would not disappoint the blond vampire and lose the only home he’d ever known.

~*~*~*~

The meeting had not gone well. Spike was right about the other master vampires. They were idiots, and the minions were even worse. Angel made a long mental inventory of Spike’s strengths and weakness. He chose who to disregard and who to employ in his master’s mission. Soon he found himself lost in the plans and decisions, finding that such leadership mentality came easily to him. Just as it had to Angelus. Angel had also learned that the other vampires looked down at him with distain; he was a slave and not worth-taking note of. That gave Angel a unique position and advantage.

It was a few hours later, after Spike had gotten Angel to suck him off that he announced the meeting adjoined while he fucked his slave. Many laughed, and jeered at Angel as he was dragged by his collar into the back bedroom.

Spike was desperate when he shoved Angel onto the bed. Angel brought his knees to his chest just in time as his master ploughed inside him. After a hard fast pounding, Spike howled his release and sighed as the tension eased out of his body. When he withdrew, then allowed Angel to bring himself off, and falling down on the bed beside his panting slave.

"So pet," he finally asked, wondering what Angel had learned.

~*~*~*~

Spike was surprised at the mountain of information that Angel revealed. He was right in his assumption that his slave was as shrewd as Angelus had ever been. He took note to conceal his pet’s adept propositions and quick intelligence. In time it would be of great benefit to him. His concealed weapon against his enemies. He smiled at Angel as he told Spike all he’d learned. Spike gathered all that his slave had processed and disserted from his observations, and then returned to his meeting with his pet following meekly behind him.

Over the next week most of Spike’s time was spent either playing (and secretly talking with) his slave or planning the execution of taking over LA. Angel had informed him about the ponce Methlos and all his weakness. It seemed he had a soft spot for tall, dark and handsome men. Oh yeah, Spike had a damn good plan on how to take LA. It was simple. Send him Angel... no wait. Jealously flared deep within Spike and he knew that he’d never willing let another touch his property. He’d claimed Angel, he smelled purely of his master and everyone knew Spike never shared. Damn, that plan was out the window!

Spike moved onto his second plan. Attack. It was pretty straightforward. He arranged his generals, killed all those that Angel had said were untrustworthy and decided just to wipe out his adversary and followers. It was a good plan and with Angel at his side he’d win too.

When the day of the battle came, Spike allowed Angel to dress in the leather jeans he’d brought, a dark blue shirt and a fetching leather jacket. For a moment he wondered about allowing Angel to dress in his presence... but then quickly dismissed the silly idea. Angel was to fight at his side that night, to kill along with his master, and strangely he was the only one that Spike would never question his loyalty.

The battle started with the dusk. Spike stormed Methlos’s stronghold, slaughtered his guards and sought out the ancient vampire. All the time, Angel defended his side and killed all those whom would threaten his master’s life. He was with Spike as Methlos attacked. He’d hidden himself in the darkness like a coward and struck only when Spike’s back was turned.

Angel moved as fast as his vampire strength would allow him. In seconds, he was between Spike and the stake Methlos held. He cried out as the wooden shaft entered his chest, breaking ribs as it plunged directly towards his heart.

The first thing Spike heard was his slave’s cry of pain. He spun around just in time to yank Angel away from the killing blow given the rat-faced vampire.

"Mine!" he snarled, fury burning within him at the thought of Angel dying without him commanding it. Angel’s life, his destiny belonged wholly to Spike and him alone.

As Spike fought the Master of LA. For a moment he feared he’d lose. This vampire was quicker and slyer that the Sunnydale Master had ever been. Spike feared he had faced his match. Then from the side he saw a flash of movement and Angel slammed himself against the older vampire.

Angel tussled, bit and kicked Methlos down. He had watched the fight while nursing his bleeding chest. He’d observed with growing apprehension as Spike’s strength lessened and for the first time ever Angel feared his blond master would fail. With a flash of complete terror he’d ripped the stake from his chest, and drove onto Methlos in a fury. He couldn’t allow Spike to die. He would rather cease to exist first than return to being Xander’s Puppy (the who would certainly take over Spike’s place.) Angel would be slave to no one but Spike.

As Angel scrambled about on the floor, holding the other vampire down, Spike dived for the stake that had been thrown from Angel’s hand. When he saw his chance he moved. With one quick movement he plunged the stake into the Master of LA’s heart and watched with glee as he exploded into a million dust particles. With the threat over, Spike collapsed onto the floor feeling all of his aching injures. He looked over to his slave lying beside him and his heart swelled. He wasn’t exactly sure what with. It was either with complete love or utter fury at Angel almost killing himself. He was trembling with fear and rage that Angel could have died here today. That he’d put himself into direct danger twice. A part of his mind was telling him that he’d be dead if Angel hadn’t interfered, but his total terror of losing his pet had forced that logic to the back of his thoughts.

~*~*~*~

When Spike had returned back to his luxury apartment, his minions had treated cleaned his wounds. Angel had to be carried home, and upon arrival was dumped in the entrance hall. Spike’s rage broke at that point. Two minions were beheaded in quick succession and another two lost limbs.

"My Slave is worth a thousand of you fucking pricks!" Spike screamed as he killed his servants. "Clean him and get us some flesh bloody food!" he ordered as the minions scurried away to appease their master.

After that Angel was laid out, cleaned and his wounds dressed. All this time Spike watched him with boiling eyes, as the same was done to him. Not long after, two struggling humans were brought in and Spike ravenously sank his teeth into the first. The second he dragged over to his injured slave.

"Feed!" he directs in a harsh voice.

"Master, I-I can‘t..." Angel stuttered with trepidation.

"You gave yourself!" Spike snarled back, "You are mine, my Slave, my property! You promised to be available to me twenty four hours a fucking day. I’m going to shag you in the next few minutes - are you going to be healed then?" he yelled.

"No... No," his broken slave wept. His body ached and burned with the injures Methlos had given him. He knew that with strong, young human blood he’d heal in only a quarter of the time than without it.

"Angel, do you want to go back?" Spike whispered softly, leaning over his slave’s face. The brown eyes widened in pure terror. Spike knew he’d never carry out that threat, he’d kill Angel before he’d let anyone else touch him.

"I-I’ll do it, Master... please... I-I..." Angel fell silent as Spike shoved the warm throat into his face.

The smell was so sweet and powerful. Angel had longed for flesh blood for over a century. His vampire body had screamed for it, but his soul had fought and denied him the pleasure of feeling strong and whole. Now Spike came ago, claimed him and reintroduced him to the fire this life essence created within him. What scared Angel though was the fact that deep inside he wanted to kill. He wanted to have the salty copper liquid run down his throat. Wanted to crush the human in his cold embrace and suck out all the warmth that they offered. He wrapped his powerful arms around the frail body, crushing it him as he sank his fangs into the throbbing jugular. The vampire side of Angel howled in release and pleasure. It swallowed all the fiery blood, and finally when the heart stopped his body screamed for more. There was none so he grabbed the next nearest body.

Spike gasped as his slave flung the dead human aside in wild abandonment and crushed their lips together. Angel had never initiated a kiss between them, and this one was full of frantic desire and denied fulfilment. Angel’s tongue was demanding and dominate inside his mouth, cleaning away all the aftertaste of his recent feeding. Finally, the kissed ended and Spike grinned down at his panting lover.

"You’ve been a naughty slave," Spike told him huskily.

"Then punish me, Master," Angel moaned, revealing all his pent up desire.

Spike sat back on his hunches as Angel sensually pushed the ruined material from his perfect form. His hands rubbing over his skin. He pinched and hardened his nipples, making them erect and begging for Spike’s touch. His slid his hands up and down his partially erect cock until it dripped. Then he spread his long legs and dipped a finger into his own hole. Spike was panting with desire at this point. His slave was preparing his body for Spike’s invasion and pleasure. Spike licked his lips as Angel let another two fingers slide inside him. Soon there were three large fingers stretching his ass for Spike's entertainment.

Spike couldn’t stand this erotic display any longer. He flung his body down onto Angel, ripped the fingers from the prepared ass and slammed his rampant erection inside. Angel howled as the first violent thrust split him open, the blood lessening the pain of the second. Soon he lost all sense of being as Spike pounded away inside him. It didn’t matter that minions were watching him copulate with Spike, and displaying disgraceful, wanton behaviour. He didn’t care, Angel needed his master to take away the pain - the guilt of committing another murder. The only way the memory would leave him was to lose himself in his master’s ownership. Suddenly, Angel screamed as Spike lifted his lower back and hips of the floor. Angel wrapped his legs around Spike’s waist and arched as the hard cock was driven harder and deeper inside of him.

Angel’s world was being reduced to one person. Spike. Spike’s body - his cock, his lips, his hands, his eyes. They are all Angel could think about. His whole existence was being wrapped around this one demon that owned him - mind, body and soul. With his new freedom Angel had finally allowed himself to feel, to live and for him all this was a whole new experience.

Spike allowed Angel to come moments after him. He thrust frantically into the constricting hole as he drained the last of his orgasm, and enjoying the feeling of Angel’s cum coating the dowdy hairs of his navel. When his cock was finally limp he withdrew, letting Angel’s legs fall to the floor. His body was exhausted and at this moment all he wanted to do was sleep. Unfortunately, his slave needed to be punished. Oh, there were lots of things Spike wanted to punish him for. Trying to get himself killed was the main one - and the one he had made the most elaborate plan for, but that was for tomorrow night. Now, he had to punish Angel for touching himself.

"Stay there and don’t move a bloody muscle," Spike growls at his slave. He jumps to his feet and quickly disappears into their bedroom. The minions stare at the slave spread used and immodest on the floor. His body covered in his own seed, while Spike’s leaks out of his ass.

Angel is confused about Spike’s sudden hostility... until he remembers the rules. He’s broken he one about touching himself. He’s about to be punished but he feels no fear, nothing but a growing excitement thinking about what Spike has install for him. Angel doesn’t fear the punishment because it will never be used to break or permanently damage him. He knows whatever happens he’ll always be secure in Spike’s affections.

Moments later, Spike returned with an ex-large sized butt plug in his hand and knelt down between Angel’s legs. He swirled the cum around his tight hole and then stabbed the plastic plug forward. Angel yelps in surprise and writhes as the object rearranges his insides.

"Go get in the bed!" Spike snaps his slave, smiling as Angel scampers to his feet and disappears into their rooms. He can feel his cock respond to the sight of Angel’s butt swaying with that plug buried deep inside just where he should be. He only had to think about Angel’s tightness and he was becoming erect. He sighed, bed now and business later. He leaves his followers wondering about his success, and instead of calling a meeting to proclaim his position, he followed his slave back into the bedroom, curled around him and found sleep in Angel’s strong arms.

~*~*~*~

The next evening, Angel awoke to find the bed empty. It was a strange feeling; he had started to become accustomed to having Spike’s whipcord body next to his. He gathered his wits and started his daily routine. Upon checking his wounds he found them healed, and he showered away the dried blood. Spike had been right about human blood increasing the vampire healing process. Without it Angel’s wounds would still have been visible. After showering Angel replaced his cock ring, and rearranged his hair. Once again he was ready and presentable to his master. He was just about to enter the bedroom when he heard his master’s voice.

"Angel," Spike shouted, "come and present yourself for inspection."

Angel moved quickly into the main room, and faced the couch. He spread his legs apart, his eyes looking straightforward, and his hands locked behind his head. "Master Spike, your humble Slave presents himself for your personal inspection, sir," Angel intones in the correct way.

For a long moment there is silence, and Angel begins to wonder if he’s done something wrong. That silence continues when suddenly a cool hand runs along his spine. The fingers are tender and soft lips touch the nape of his neck, kissing the place where the collar meet skin.

"You know you’re going to be punished, don’t you pet?" Spike’s voice is husky with a slight edge of amusement.

"I-I didn’t mean to hesitate, Master," Angel answers. In reality, he’s not totally sure why Spike wants to punish him.

"Oh, that’s not why my little slut. You remember yesterday, fighting that bastard Methlos?" Spike asks, his voice still very calm, his lips kissing Angel’s salty skin.

"Yes, Master," the revelations still doesn’t help Angel understand.

"You fought well; you are strong at my side. You are the companion I need. I trust you, Angel, and that’s hard for me to say, harder to accept. Unfortunately, you angered me. Therefore you are going to be punished and damn well too!" Spike snarls out the last part, his nails digging to the firm back muscles.

"Please, Master - what did I do wrong?" Angel begs wincing in pain. He’s totally confused. He remembers saving Spike, taking the stake meant for his master. He remembers how they finally finished the old vampire off together.

"You nearly let yourself get fucking killed!" Spike howlers, fury turning his eyes deep golden.

Angel still doesn’t understand. What does it matter? He’s only a slave. The vampire community hates him; the humans would never trust him and other demons just dislike him.

"Your fucking life is *mine*. You can’t ever give away what belongs to me!!" Spike lifts a flogger in his hands and brings it down hard on Angel’s back. His slave flinches with the pain, and red bloody streaks are left behind from the force of the blow. More rain down on Angel’s back, as Spike’s fury grows with each one.

Angel feels tears burn his eyes. His back is quickly becoming one screaming mass of pain. The blows are come to fast so he doesn’t even attempt to count them. He feels his flesh being cut away, the blood making rivers down his back and legs. Finally the blows stop and Spike steps away from his bloodied slave panting.

"Hands and knees, slut!" he screams, pushing Angel down onto the blood spattered floor. Spike grabs up some strong steel chains and wraps them around Angel’s legs.

Angel has no idea what Spike would do. He expected maybe more torture or even rape but this surprised him. Spike was restraining him in such a way neither would be possible. The chains were being wrapped around his legs, arms, and chest. Soon he couldn’t move a single muscle, and ending up lying crouched and bent over on the floor.

"Look at me!" the blond vampire screams. "I don’t want you as my pet if you don’t give yourself to me. You can stay there and think about what you are. You fucking gave yourself, Angel. You told me to claim you and now you’re going back on your word!"

"No! Master... Please!" Angel yells. He doesn’t understand what the hell is happening here. He would have died for Spike in an instant. He would have given anything to save his Master’s life.

"Silence! You weren’t given permission to speak. I’ve been generous Slut, but I don’t want a disobedient and treacherous slave any longer!" With his last sentence Spike turns and leaves. He slams the door behind him and waits. Beyond in the other room, he can hear Angel’s broken sobs, and he grins. Angel is his and this little temper tantrum made Angel doubt his position. He wondered how long it would be until Angel acted to remain in his Master’s good graces.

"You!" Spike shouts, pointing at the first minion to cross his path. He made sure Angel could hear him and continued to shout. "In my chambers and strip!"

~*~*~*~

Angel couldn’t believe his ears when Spike shouted at some minion to join him in their bed. He sobbed quietly into the floor arms and shivered with dread. He kept thinking about being sent back to Sunnydale - back to being Puppy again. He would not return to that, he would accept death first. Then he realised something. Live and death were no longer his choice. They were now Spike’ and that’s what his master had been furious about. Angel had made a choice without his master’s permission. If that same situation arose he’d do it again, but the mistake he’d made was not to recognise he’d broken a primary rule. He never told Spike he was sorry, and prostrated himself for punishment. He had held onto his individuality, forgetting that he was in fact Spike’s property.

For hours, Angel remained in that position. He could hear Spike and the other in their bedroom. His anger grew when he thought of someone else touching his master. He knew he was breaking even more rules, but suddenly he didn’t care. He wanted Spike - His forgiveness, his ownership and his love. With one sudden movement, Angel broke his restraints and rose to his feet. His body trembled in apprehension and fear. He was disobeying his master, and it was getting harder and harder to fight and not obey Spike.

The dark haired vampire stealthily walked out of the lounge, and without being heard entered their bedroom. He quietly opened a drawer in Spike’s dresser and pulled out a long wooden stake. He spotted the minion lying next to Spike on the bed, and his jealously grew. This situation was unacceptable. He was Spike’s slave, that was his position in that bed, not this intruders.

With one quick movement, Angel leaped forward and plunged the stake into the young vampire’s heart. In seconds he was dust covering the silk bedclothes.

"You’ve been a naughty little slut," Spike purred. He’d been awake the whole time, and had enjoyed and relished in Angel’s little display of jealously.

"Yes, Master," Angel chokes, as he falls to the ground before his owner. "Please, Master. I have disrespected your position, please, your slave begs to be punished for my improper behaviour. My life is yours."

Spike slid out of the bed and stood before his prostrated slave. His body burned with lust and his cock swayed into full erection again at the thought of Angel’s tight body around his.

"You have done your punishment, Angel-luv. Do you know how much it hurt me to leave you like that, thinking I would have released you? But you have to learn that you belong solely to me. Your life, your destiny, your future - it’s all mine," Spike reminds his slave, running his hands though the dark hair.

"My eternity is yours, Master," Angel agrees, praying this will satisfy his owner and let this agony of loneliness end. "I love you, my master," he whispers, his head pressed to the floor.

Spike trembles with overwhelming lust. He never dreamed for one instant that those words would pass Angel’s lips. That his slave could ever feel that depth of emotion. At last he knows that his fight is over. Angel is his slave - finally - in mind, body and soul.

"You are mine," Spike proclaims. "Now enough of this shit, and get in the fucking bed. That damned minion was a bloody bad lay and I’m aching for you."

Angel jumps up, his brain shocked at Spike’s words. He certainly doesn’t hesitate however, and lies willingly into Spike’s warmed spot between the sheets. In moments, Spike is leaning over him and kisses his pet’s soft lips.

"Say it again," he murmurs into Angel’s ear.

"I love you, my Master."

That night Spike and Angel lost themselves in a passion so deep that everything was unimportant to them. The whole world could have come crashing down around them and neither would have noticed. Spike made love to his slave for the first time. Touching tenderly as Angel returned those touches, opening for his master and giving his whole heart to their union. Over and over, all night they came together with a fiery passion, until finally their bodies could give no more, and they feel into an exhausted sleep wrapped tightly into each other’s embrace.

~*~*~*~

The next morning Angel awoke refreshed. His body hurt, but not as much as he expected. His muscles ached but the tension was gone, and he felt warm and relaxed. Last night he’d given his love and heart to his master, and had been they received with open arms. He had finally become someone in this world - he had become Spike’s. His slave, friend, companion and now a true lover.

Angel stretched carefully and upon feeling no residual pain sat up. He’d realised he was alone in bed when he had awakened. If Spike were still here he would have felt the heaviness of his master’s head resting on his chest. He slipped out of the warmed sheets and noticed there were extra blood bags on the table beside him, and a note.

Make sure you drink all of this. Don’t make me punish you again.

Angel drank the blood before doing anything else. He could tell it was human, but he tried to push that information to the back of his mind. There was nothing he could to change it. He was a slave and unable to prevent the circumstances around him. To his lessening shame, however, he was finding he didn’t want to. Spike offered security, comfort, love and punishment when need be. It was more than he’d ever had. After drinking his sustenance, he arose and prepared himself for his master. He showered and cleaned the sweat from his hard body, making him smell once again purely of Spike.

He returned to the bedroom and found himself alone. At times like these he was allowed to do as he pleased and Spike had provided him with a couple of books. Only certain ones mind you. No philosophy or anything depressing as Spike called it. What his master hated most was when Angel brooded. Instead, he was given thrillers or horror stories, which kept him entertained but sometimes he missed the deep intelligent conversations of other books. Maybe Spike would allow him some history or autobiographies.

He curled up on the bed and opened the current book he was reading - Interview with a vampire by Anne Rice. Spike had howled with laughter when he’d asked Angel to read a paragraph or two. Angel even allowed himself to smile at some of the strange notions the writer had. However, he loved Louis and found himself identifying with many of the same problems and emotions the other dark haired vampire felt. Louis was bound to Lestat no matter how he tried to escape it. He’d always be a part of the other vampire, needing him just as Lestat needed Louis. It was like his own situation, he needed Spike, but Spike had to have Angel too.

It was a couple of hours later when the bedroom door slowly opened. A red head peered around the door, and grinned at Angel lying naked and relaxed on the bed. Then the features changed as she was shoved inside.

"Get on your fucking hands and knees!" Spike screamed at Willow as he shoved her into the bedroom.

Angel unconsciously backed himself up the headboard and away from the younger vampire. He hated how she made him feel week and powerless. The book dropped with a thud on the floor, as his fingers trembled with uncontrolled terror and fury. One of his abusers had been allowed into his safe haven and he didn’t know how to react.

"Angel-luv," Spike cooed as he leaned over the bed to touch the dark haired vampire’ face. "You’re safe. Your mine, remember?"

"Y-yes, Master," he stuttered in reply, unable to contain his sudden apprehension.

"Now pet, this evening I discovered this one and that other bastard Xander trying to usurp me. Off course the spies you advised me to put into place informed me of their little plans, and they were brought to me before any real damage had been done," Spike informed his slave of the situation.

Willow stared surprised at Angel. She had never known that the dark haired vampire possessed such a diligent mind, and was an active part in Spike’s quest to take over LA. In all the meetings he’d been present no one had realised that he was in fact Spike’s eyes and ears.

"Now Luv, what shall I do with them?" Spike leaned down and kissed Angel’s lips, running a strong hand down to his limp cock. "Huh? What do you want to do to them, Angel?" he whispered into his slave’s ear again, feeling the body tremble with anger against him.

"Punish them, Master," Angel answered with a sneer, "Burn them... hurt them... bite them... cut them into..."

"Shhhh," his master calmed him. "I know they hurt you. Don’t you want them to die?"

"That is not my decision, Master. I belong to you, your word is my word," Angel quickly replies, "but they are strong for such young vampires. Masters in their own right, you need that strength behind you."

Spike grins down at Angel. His slave’s desire to kill Willow and Xander were pushed aside to serve his master’s needs. "So you are suggesting I should tame them?" Spike confirmed, gifting Angel with more kisses down his firm chest.

"Yes, Master," Angel answered with a groan. He was becoming hard very quickly under Spike’s touch. His body reacting to Spike’s even in the presence of the hated bitch, Willow. "They are of the Master’s blood; many shall follow them..." Angel’s words broke as his master reached his groin.

"Grab the headboard, pet," Spike ordered huskily.

Angel quickly obeyed without thought and grabbed the wrought iron bars with both hands. Spike’s hands spread his legs and leaned over his throbbing erection. He licked at Angel’s cock, amazing his slave with the first touch. Angel had Angelus’s memories of Spike’s talented mouth, but only once before did Angel experience it for himself. It was a pleasure he didn’t think he’d feel again. He allowed his eyes to close with delight and gave himself completely over to Spike’s familiar touch.

Spike licked at his slave’s length like a lollipop. He was in no hurry to bring Angel to orgasm, and took his time savouring the taste of the thick member. Angelus and Angel were well endowed, and always had this unique taste. Like sweet pastry. In minutes, Angel was writhing on the bed under him, fighting the urge to thrust into Spike’s mouth. Spike decided to be merciful and took the throbbing length into his throat and hummed pleasantly. He’d never thought this task degrading. With Angel in his mouth, he had total control over his slave. He slid on long elegant finger down Angel’s thigh and dipped between his legs. He pushed at the once again tight opening, making the body jump in response. As soon as he breached the puckered hole, Angel came in a rush of opaque liquid down his throat. Spike licked the cock clean and kissed his slave’s gasping lips before moving away.

"Good, pet," he praised as Angel lay panting and sated on the bed.

The blond vampire turned his attention back to Willow, the little red-head who’s eyes bulged at the sight of Angel and realised that she held even less position than this slave did.

"Strip Willow," Spike sneered at the shivering young vampire. "Angel, dress in the linen whenever they are around, you shall be always dressed in their presence, understand?"

"Yes, Master," Angel answers, as he turns on the bed and puts his shaking legs onto the floor. He’s glad about Spike’s decision; these two vampires have already experienced enough of him to last a lifetime. With great appreciation Angel slips into his white linen shirt and slacks while Willow unclothes herself.

"Now whore," Spike address the red head, "you be a good little girl and spread your legs for me, and you might get off lightly, otherwise I do to you what I’ve done to your stupid friend."

"Yes... Master... anything..." the girl sobs, her body trembling in fear. She moves to get onto the bed, but Spike quickly backhands her.

"On the floor - that bed is too good for you," he yells, grinning as Willow obeys the Master of LA, and lies down on the floor with legs spread open.

"Angel-luv," Spike turns to his kneeling slave, his fingers stoking though the thick, dark hair. "I want you to take Xander to Master Jodo, and prepare him in my rooms as he sees fit. Okay?"

"You... you want me to go out there... alone, Master?" Angel gasps. He doesn’t understand the sudden terror that flows though his system. Maybe it’s because he’s never belonged in the human world. Or it could be the fact he’s not stepped outside alone for over three long torturous years. For nearly a hundred years he shunned human and vampire contact, and he felt safe here in Spike’s presence, but to ask him to go out now... Angel shivered when he realised what he’d said to his master. He had questioned a direct order. He felt stupid being afraid, but it had been so long... so long since he’d talked freely to anyone and the truth was he didn’t think he knew how anymore.

"Pet, do you want to disobey me?" His blond master asks, still stroking through Angel’s hair in a calm manner.

"No Master," Angel replies quickly, "I just... I fear failing you, Master," he whispers.

With a sudden movement Spike kisses his slave with lip splitting force. Blood dribbles from Angel’s torn lip as he kisses back with the same ferocity. Their teeth click together, their tongues cutting on sharp fangs, and their unneeded breaths caught in their throats. Just as quickly as it had started, Spike broke the kiss and grabbed hold of Angel’s collar. He drew him to his feet and licked the spilt blood away.

"You’re mine, obey me and you need never fear," Spike promises in an uncharacteristic display of tenderness.

"Yes, Master," Angel answers, startled by Spike’s passionate voice and lustful kiss. "I trust you, Master," he adds, trying to let him know that it is the truth. Even after last night, Angel still trusts Spike.

Spike laughs and slaps Angel on the ass as a sign of dismissal. The dark vampire takes the hint and leaves his master to disciple the disloyal fledge.

Angel walks out into the main room looking for Xander, he doesn’t have to look far. The lanky lad is strapped hands and feet onto a long metal bar, which prevents him any movement. The younger vampires’ back and thighs were displayed and covered with a layer of blood from Spike’s flogger. Just for a moment Angel stops and allows himself to smirk at the younger man. He remembers all what was done to him when he was their Puppy, how they tortured and abused him for their pleasure. Angel’s soul might know that revenge is wrong, but at this moment all Angel wants is retribution, and through Spike he’s going to get it.

The End so far. I’m not in a depressed mood any longer and might complete this. However, the main points are there - Angel has bowed to Spike as his Master, and he’s going to get his revenge on those who hurt him. Not a bad situation for our Angel, huh?

Maybe when I get bad news again, I’ll write some more.

END