Title: An Unexpected Visit

Author: Salustra

E-mail: goddess_salustra@juno.com

Pairing: Spike/Andrew

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Sequel to Beautiful Blue Eyes. Andrew seeks out Spike after he gets out of the hospital.

DISTRIBUTION: Various lists and Wierd Romance RP- BtVS/Ats RP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WierdRomance. Anyplace else is fine, just let us know where it is going.

Spoilers: Through Ats Season 5: Damage. Takes place sometime after the end of the episode but before the next one.

Disclaimer: I don't own Spike or Andrew or anything else from ME… though I really wish I could.

Distribution: Go ahead. I'd like to know where it's going if you can drop me a line.

Feedback: Please? E-mail to goddess_salustra@juno.com


An Unexpected Visit
by Salustra


Spike is in his basement, recovering from having his hands chopped off. He got out of that damn W&H medical facility as soon as he could. His hands worked—sorta. They just needed rehab work, and he could do that just as easily in his apartment. The pain was gone.

He is playing video games, working his fingers and hands. It was as good as anything else for working the fingers and recovering coordination. There is a knock on his door.

*Who the hell could that be? Doyle just lets himself in. Ah, well, might as well go see. * He walks over and looks at the peephole, and sees a familiar tousled blonde head. Andrew. He is carrying a six-pack of bottled beer.

He opens the door. "Can I do something for you, Watcher?" He smiles a wry smile.

"Hi, Spike. Can I come in? I brought beer." Andrew's face is hopeful and concerned.

Spike sighs. "You even old enough to buy beer? Sure, c'mon in." He stands aside and lets him walk inside. Andrew moves past him and heads to the refrigerator with the beer.

"You want one now, Spike?" Andrew asks.

"Sure, if you're having one." He stalks back over to the couch and sits down, putting his feet up on the coffee table.

"But I don't…sure, I'm having one." He didn't drink beer, but he didn't want to seem like a wuss in front of Spike. He walks over with two beers and hands one to Spike. He takes off his coat and sits down next to Spike on the couch.

Spike twists the top off the beer. He grimaces at bit, the muscles not really wanting to work properly, but at least he can get it off. He had to drink from cans- horrors! – for a while `cause he couldn't manage the bottletops. He takes a swig and then looks at Andrew and his unopened beer. He is enjoying twitting Andrew a bit. He doubts the boy has ever even tasted a beer.

Andrew twists the cap off. It's harder than he thought, but he is *not* going to ask Spike to help him. He takes a tentative sip. It's a strange taste, but tolerable. He takes a longer drink, and makes a little face as it goes down. "Smooth," he says, trying to cover.

"It's piss. All American beer is. But it's better than nothing. So, Andrew, what brings you by here? Come to check up on the cripple? Or gloat about your little double-cross? `Cause that was just classic."

Andrew winces at the word cripple. He didn't know that night what had happened to Spike—what Spike had endured at Dana's hands. He found out later, talking to Dana. Her ramblings were becoming clearer and clearer now. He looks down at Spike's arms. There are only faint scars where the forearms and hands were reattached. His blue eyes are intense as he looks from them up at Spike's face. "I didn't know. Or I would have come sooner. Even at the cost of walking into Wolfram and Hart again."

"Would you, Watcher? That's sweet." Spike's tone was intended to be cutting, but it softens as Andrew's eyes fix on his. *So damn blue. So beautiful. And that little sweet boy face. *

"Why are you calling me Watcher?" Andrew asks, never taking his eyes off Spike's face. He was a living sculpture, too perfect to be real. He took Andrew's breath away and made him all shivery and hard just with a casual glance…much less this intense scrutiny he was giving Andrew now.

"That's what you are now, right? Played a right little Watcher game, using Angel and crew and then snatching the prize away from them with your little Slayer squad. Using me. So I'm the enemy now, right?"

Andrew flushes with embarrassment and looks away for a second, and then forces his eyes back. "Not you. I trust you. You're not with them. I'm sorry you got hurt. I didn't know."

"Damn right I'm not with them. Glad you realize that." Spike snaps. He regrets it almost instantly as he sees the hurt look in Andrew's eyes. It was like kicking a damn puppy. He sighs. "Oh, don't look like that. Didn't mean to bite your head off. So was that it? To check up on me? As you can see, I'm recovering."

"Yeah…I mean, no…I mean…oh, damn it." He moves forward and kisses Spike passionately, crushing himself up against the blonde vampire.

Spike is a little surprised at Andrew's sudden move, but he relaxes and melts into it. It feels good. After so long not touching or being touched, it feels fantastic, really. He runs his hands over Andrew's back and down to cup his ass.

Andrew finally pulls back from the kiss, gasping. "You're not mad?" he asks shyly.

Spike smiles and purrs. "Quite the opposite…Andrew." Andrew smiles and blushes and ducks his head. Spike moves a hand back and grabs his chin, pulling him to face Spike. Spike kisses him again, a slow, nibbling kiss, and then moves his tongue in, plundering Andrew's mouth. By the end of the kiss Andrew is moaning and squirming against him, and Spike can feel the hardness in Andrew's jeans rubbing against his own erection. Spike smiles a predatory smile at Andrew and licks his lips. "You want more, Andrew?" Andrew nods, unable to speak. He whimpers.

Spike lets him go and stands up, extending a hand to him. "Come with me, boy. Tonight's your lucky night." He smiles tenderly, his tone soft.

Andrew takes Spike's hand, his eyes sparkling in wonder. He had been hoping… but now he couldn't quite believe it was real. He follows him to the bedroom and to the tiny bed.

Spike turns to him. "Hands still not quite up to par. I need you to undress yourself…and then you can undress me." He grins. "Not that I can't undress myself, but why should I?" Andrew swallows hard. "Problem, Andrew?" Andrew shakes his head. "Good. Then get started."

Andrew quickly strips out of his clothes as fast as he can make his fingers and hands work the buttons and zippers. Then he moves forward to Spike with trembling hands. Spike smiles reassuringly and bends down to kiss Andrew again, running his hands over Andrew's naked torso. "Don't be so nervous, Andrew. You can't do this wrong. I'm sold, I'm here, beautiful blue eyes."

Andrew smiles and melts at Spike's words. He starts by pulling Spike's T-shirt over his head. He can't help it, he has to run his hands all over Spike's sculpted chest. Spike purrs at him. He is enjoying the feel of Andrew's soft delicate hands on his skin. He lets Andrew just explore, as Andrew seems to need to feel every muscle. He raises his hand and gently strokes the side of Andrew's face. "That feels so good." Andrew looks up adoringly. It is almost heartbreaking, the look in his eyes. *Good thing I have no heart to break,* he thinks. But the thought is not really all that convincing.

Finally Andrew's hands trail down to the waistband of Spike's jeans. They fumble with the snap and then the zipper, and then Spike's erection is freed. Andrew can't seem to make himself move further, staring at it, transfixed. Spike lets him stare for a while, then softly whispers, "You need to take them all the way off, Andrew, so we can play." Andrew shakes himself and slides the jeans off and Spike steps out of them. Now he is completely naked and displayed before Andrew. Andrew moans and his cock jumps at the incredible sight.

Spike reaches out and pulls Andrew to him. He runs his hands down to the small of Andrew's back, pushing their crotches firmly together, and then captures his lips in a fierce kiss. He moves back just a little. "Use your hands on me," he whispers low and sexy. "I want to feel you touch me."

Andrew places his hands on Spike's chest. Whimpering, he slowly slides them down, over his stomach, and then finally onto Spike's erect cock. His hands move up and down, curling gently around, and he seems to know what he is doing. One hand moves down and starts caressing Spike's inner thighs and the tender skin of his balls. Spike begins to moan and purr louder. "You've practiced," he says. "You've had other lovers."

Andrew nods and blushes. "Yes," he says hoarsely. "Thanks to you. I would never…never have been able to…be with others if it wasn't for what we did together that night. I've never forgotten it."

Spike lifts Andrew's chin and stares into his eyes. "So is this a thank-you?"

"No. I've wanted you again ever since that night. But there was Buffy…and then you died. God, you don't know what I went through when you died. Nobody did. Nobody else except my therapist ever knew what passed between us." His hands keep working on Spike, even as he pours out his heart.

Spike moans and purrs but never breaks eye contact with him. "Keep talking, beautiful boy. I want to hear."

"Then we went traveling, and setting things up…and…I was lonely. I started going to gay bars. I had no problem getting lovers. I learned a lot, and what you taught me gave me a good start. I got a lot of experience. But it was just sex. I dreamed about you. Every night. How gentle you were with me. How you called me beautiful boy. How I slept in your arms."

Spike moves closer. He is purring loudly now, his whole chest vibrating. He ever so tenderly kisses Andrew again, holding the kiss for a long time until Andrew needs to breathe. Andrew gasps for breath. "Oh God!"

"No. Just me." Spike keeps looking in his eyes. "Say what you want to say, Andrew. I want to hear it."

Andrew's hands are still working on Spike's erection. "Cum first, please. Cum for me." His voice is pleading, even as his hands caress expertly. He lowers his mouth to engulf the head of Spike's cock.

The unexpected move and the warmth of Andrew's mouth and the words all push Spike over the edge. He cums hard into Andrew's mouth, and Andrew swallows all of the seed. He licks Spike clean, and then finally raises his mouth. Spike pulls him close, kissing him again. He walks him over to the bed and they both sit down.

"Now, tell me. Tell me what you came to say." Spike's eyes lock on Andrew's again. He is gently stroking his face again.

"I…I…I love you, Spike. I have even before that night." He turns his head away, his voice choked with sudden tears. "I'll go now. I know I'm just an annoyance to you, a charity case."

Spike pulls him back, turns his face back, wipes away his tears. "Shhh, shhh, shhh, beautiful boy. Don't cry. Don't cry."
He kisses him quickly. "You want to hear something crazy, beautiful boy? I have thought about you too. In the hole, the last person there was Buffy, and she told me she loved me. I told her that she didn't, that I knew she didn't. I knew who loved me, who really loved me…and that was you."

Andrew stops crying. He is frozen in place, barely daring to breathe. This is a moment out of his dreams, and he is afraid to move, afraid it will disappear.

"And when I saw you again, in that Watcher suit with your lovely long hair, when you ran across and embraced me, I knew. I knew. I knew I loved you too." Andrew makes a joyful noise in the back of his throat. Spike pulls him closer, until they are molded hip to hip. "But I didn't want to draw you into my world. You have a life, and a job, and friends. All of which would be compromised or ruined if you were with me. So I was snarky and mean to you, tried to drive you off. But it didn't work. Here you are. Putting your life and your heart at the mercy of a monster." He kisses Andrew again, stroking his neck. "So do you want me? Even with all the problems it will entail?"

Andrew manages to find his voice. "Yes. Oh, God, yes! I want you, I need you, I love you."

Spike lays him back on the bed and hovers over him, staring down into his eyes. "Then you can have me. And I can have you. We'll find a way to make it work. I love you, my beautiful boy."

Andrew whimpers. "I can't believe this is happening. It's too unreal, to wonderful to be true."

"Perhaps this will make it seem real." He starts to work lube on one finger into Andrew's rear passage. Andrew squirms and moans. "Feel real enough?"

"Yes!" Andrew cries out, and then he mewls. "Oh, please more!"

"Don't worry, boy, there will be more." Spike works a second finger in, and start stroking Andrew's cock. Andrew's fingers grip into the sheets, and he moans loudly. He bucks his hips onto Spike's fingers, pushing them deeper into him. Spike licks his neck. "Such an eager little boy. Do you want me inside you, Andrew?"

"Oh please. Don't torture me. I want you so badly." He whines and whimpers.

"Just wanted to make sure." His voice is gentle and teasing. He positions himself to thrust inside Andrew, and slowly enters him. Andrew shouts in joy and pushes back hard against Spike, impaling himself on Spike's huge erection. Spike starts moving faster and harder then, giving Andrew what he so obviously desires. They begin to thrust together, their pace increasing. Soon they are slamming into each other, the punishing pace pressing Andrew hard into the bed. Spike pushes as hard as he can without breaking him. Andrew moans and screams louder and louder, losing control over himself, bucking and thrusting wildly. Then he cums, spurting between their stomachs. Spike lets go and cums as well, pumping steadily as they both ride out their orgasms. Then he collapses onto the bed, moving Andrew just enough so that he doesn't crush him. They lie together in a tangle of limbs.

Spike reaches over and moves stray hairs off Andrew's face. "I love you. Did I hurt you just now?"

Andrew moans. "I love you too. And no. God no. You were magnificent. You were using your strength on me, weren't you? Reminding me you're more than human?"

"Yes. You're taking on a demon lover. I thought you should get a taste."

"And I *so* did. It felt even better than when you were gentle." He strokes Spike's cheek. "So when are you going to show me the rest of it?"

"The rest of it?"

"The face. The bite. I'm a Watcher now, I know a little about sexual habits of the vam-pyres."

Spike chuckles. "You want me to bite you?"

"Yes." Andrew is shivering a bit with excitement. His eyes are bright.

Spike purrs, and then growls. He slowly shifts into gameface. Andrew's eyes go wide. "Can I…touch it?" Spike nods. Andrew reaches out and strokes the ridges gently and lovingly. After a while he pulls his hands back. "Wow. Are you going to bite me now?"

"If you want."

"Yes. Do *you* want?"

Spike makes a low, purring growl. "I want. I most definitely want." He puts his arms possessively around Andrew and pulls him close. He grabs his hair and tugs back, exposing Andrew's neck. Andrew is hardening at the treatment at Spike's hands. Spike lowers his mouth and starts licking and suckling on Andrew's neck, just scraping the skin. Andrew gasps and molds himself in closer. Finally Spike pushes his fangs into his throat, and sucks and drinks Andrew's blood. Andrew cries out and then moans. He cums from the sheer pleasure of the bite. Spike sucks in deep and hard, and then forces himself to stop, licks the wounds closed, and shifts back out of gameface. He continues licking, holding him close.

He murmurs, "Mine."

Andrew's eyes fly wide open, but he replies, "Yours."

After a few minutes, he asks, "Are we mated?"

Spike purrs against him, licking and stroking his hair. "Engaged. Pledged. Not Mated until I bite you deep enough to leave a scar. And we'll have to work out some way for you to scar me back. But we'll figure that out as we go. For now, we work on a way to bring our lives together. But all that can wait. Let's sleep on it."

Andrew is suddenly very tired, and he nods his head. "Yeah, sleep on it."

He rests his head on Spike's shoulder as Spike continues to lick him and purr to him. He falls slowly to sleep, and then Spike himself finally stops licking and goes to sleep, purring softly.


end