Title: A Start

Author: Belynda

Rating: NC-17

Archiving: Any and all. If you want it.

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairing: X/A

Series: Urr....Maybe.

Sequel: Thoughts

Date: 4 March 1999

Feedback: Belynda belindat@ihug.co.nz

Status: New

Disclaimers: Not mine and never will be. But I can dream.

Notes: Not betaed. Written in two hours. And at work so don't tell the boss.

Summary: The day after 'Thoughts.'

A Start

by Belynda
******


"Xander. Xander!"

Rubbing his arm where Cordy had hit him, he was reminded of last night when Willow had hit him in the same place.

"What did I do now?"

"What did you do now?! I have been talking for the last ten minutes and you haven't heard a word I said! You are supposed to be my boyfriend. Listening to what I have to say is part of the job of a boyfriend. But lately I feel that you aren't even doing that. What's with you? Don't you want us to go out any more? Is it something I did or didn't do?" Frustration echoed in her voice.

He immediately started shaking his head. "No. No. It has nothing to do with you Cord. I-"

"Nothing to do with me?! I am your girlfriend, Xander Harris. And here you are standing there saying that it has nothing to do with me!"

Getting to her feet, she swung her bag onto her shoulder. "I'm leaving. I hope that by the time I see you tomorrow, you will have sorted out what you are going through and can get your attention back on me. Or else we are through. Got that?"

At Xander's weak nod, she turned on her heel and walked away.

Sighing Xander got to his feet and started on his way towardshome. "Way to go Harris. It looks like you have just been dumped. And all because of him."

Him being Dead Boy. A Vampire. Buffy's boyfriend. And a great kisser.

*Oh, baby, is he ever a great kisser. Those full lips. And that tongue! I felt like I was going to cum in my pants. Harris Jr was paying, like, so much attention that I thought I was drilling a hole through my pants. I wanted it to go on forever.*

Eyes glazed with remembered passion as he thought about the best kiss he had ever had.

But then he shook himself as he thought of Cordy. "See Harris. That's what gets you into trouble with Cordy. You don't pay attention to her. You keep on thinking about him and you end up in trouble with Cordy. Great. Just great."

Turning onto his street, he returned to his thoughts of the kiss he and Dead Boy had shared the night before. Never had he been kissed like that before. It had been intense. Sweet. And, oh so arousing. It had taken a long cold shower to get rid of that little problem.

With the thought of that kiss on his mind, he didn't notice the Vampire of his thoughts leaning against the tree outside his house until the Vampire moved.

"Shit. Take ten years of my life, why don't you? What are you doing here, Dead Boy? Feeling hungry?"

*Shut up Harris! Do you want to become an after-dinner-mint for this guy?*

Following Xander to the door, Angel couldn't help but rake his gaze over the warm body in front of him. "Oh, I'm feeling hungry all right. Just not for blood."

Stilling with the key in the lock, Xander swallowed. "What are you hungry for?"

Reaching out a hand, he slowly traced a finger down the flushed cheek of the teenager. "Do you have to ask what I want?"

Fighting the urge to rub at his tingling cheek, he pushed the door open and stepped inside. After a long moment he turned and looked the Vampire in the eye. Taking fate by the horns and shaking it, he uttered what could be his last words. "Do you want to come in?"

Stepping over the threshold, Angel waited to see what the teenager would do next.

Pausing at the bottom of the stairs, Xander couldn't help wondering what in the hell he was doing. He had just invited a Vampire into his house. And although he had an idea of what was about to happen, he couldn't look the Vampire in the eyes.

After several tense filled minutes, he adbuptly turned and headed up the stairs to his room.

After a moment Angel followed. He quickly followed the scent of lust to Xander's room. Closing the door behind him, he saw the boy pacing in front of his bed.

Watching as the teenager stilled and faced him, he knew beyond a doubt, that tonight, he and Xander would become lovers.

Walking forward until his chest was a scant inch away from the quivering boy, he leant down and softly pressed his lips against the teenager's.

There was no response from the teenager other than quick indrawn breath. Then Xander was grabbing the back of his head and kissing him like it was his last day on earth. Lips pressed against each others, teeth clinking together, tongues duelling, heat rising between the Vampire and the mortal.

Passion took over all thought, as Xander and Angel shrugged out of their clothing, leaving a pile of cloths at their feet. Holding on to handful of Angel's hair, Xander steered them onto the bed.

Immediately the older boy moved on top of Xander, covering the warm body of the teenager with his colder one. Their hard cock's rubbed against one another's, making them both groan in delight and passion.

Panting, the teenager arched up into his lover, offering his neck without hesitation to the Vampires roving mouth.

He couldn't help the cry that escaped his throat when Angel gently bit at one of his nipples after lavishing a bruising kiss on his neck.

Moving down, the Vampire pressed wet kisses to the soft skin of his young lover. Over the hairless chest, to spend sometime on the hard little >nipples.

Hearing the cries of pleasure as he gently teased and bit at them. Hearing the low moan as he moved down the teenager's body. To return to that hairless chest, to spend some time on the hard little nipples again and again. Hearing the cries of pleasure as he gently teased and bit at them again and again. Hearing the low moan as he moved down to the hard column of flesh as it bobbed against his chin. Feeling the whimper that escaped the passion filled boy as he slowly took his hard cock into his mouth, he would have grinned if he hadn't been otherwise occupied.

Holding the head just within his mouth, he ran his tongue firmly over the head. Winching at the tight grip within his hair, he managed to grasp the hand and held it against the bed, fingers entwined.

He slowly sucked on the head within his lips, loving the gasps he heard above. Tasting the per-cum, he knew that Xander couldn't hold out much longer.

Taking a firm hold of the base of his lover's cock, he started to slide his lips down around the thick column. Up and down, slow at first, then with more speed, as he felt the cock starting to pulse within his hand and on his tongue.

Stilling for a moment, he then sucked hard while he stroked the base of his lover's cock. Hearing the cry, and feeling the thrust of Xander's hips, he welcomed the hot bitter-sweet taste of Xander's cum as it bathed his tongue and throat.

Swallowing, he continued to suck and lick until his lover lay still, and his cock was clean.

Letting go of Xander, he crawled up until he was leaning over Xander. He stayed still until the teenager opened his eyes and looked at him.

Seeing the hesitation, Angel leant down and slowly kissed his lover, sharing with him the taste of his own cum.

Relaxing his body over the top of Xander's, he soon had the boy relaxed and eager for more. Pulling back he grabbed his coat at the bottom of the bed and pulled out the tube of lube.

Making sure that Xander saw what he was doing, he placed the tube next to Xander's head.

Seeing the hesitation in the younger man's eyes, he began kissing him again, making sure that Xander felt his erection as they rubbed bodies together.

With ease he parted his lover's legs and slid between them. Still kissing the younger man, he pulled at the warm legs until they were wrapped around his waist.

Xander was riding a wave of bliss as his lover kissed him. He knew what Angel wanted and as the Vampire's erection rubbed against the tight hole between his ass cheeks, sending spears of desire darting through him at the contact, he knew he wanted it too.

Pulling back onto his knees, Angel took hold of the lube and squeezed some onto his fingers. He knew that Xander was a virgin, at least to men, and wanted to go slow for Xander's first time with him.

Lightly, he rubbed his fingers over the tense ring of muscle and waited for his young lover to relax before going any further.

Seeing that the mortal was relaxing, he slowly pushed a finger in. Easing it in slowly and smoothly.

Leaning forward, he kissed his lover, matching the movements of his finger with his tongue.

Soon Xander was eagerly sucking on his tongue and squeezing his finger in pleasure. Easing in another finger beside the first one, he waited for Xander to tense but he didn't. Never had Angel had such an eager lover.

Soon Xander was moaning as he rocked back and forth onto Angel's three fingers as they thrust in and out of his willing body. He had never felt anything as intense before and he wanted more.

Clutching at Angel's hair, he broke their kiss and tried to express with his eyes what he couldn't say.

The Vampire understood and quickly coated his leaking cock with the lube.

Resting Xander's hips further up on his thighs, he slowly pushed the head of his cock into the willing boy. Holding onto the teenager's hips, he ever so slowly pushed the rest of his thick, long cock into the hot channel.

Coming to rest outside the smooth ass of his lover, he once again leaned forward and kissed the waiting mouth.

Then he started to move. Thrusting slowly at first to let Xander get used to the feel of him. Then faster as the teenager's body relaxed around him and accepted him inside.

A thin layer of sweat quickly coated their bodies, making them slid erotically against one another.

The bed started to beat a tattoo against the wall as Angel's thrusts grew more forceful.

Dimly Xander thought how he was glad his parents were away for aweek. But then all thought vanished as Angel pressed forward even further, and Xander's erect cock was rubbed firmly between their two bodies. That was all he needed to cum, and tearing his mouth away from Angel's he gave a choked scream as his cum squirted out between their two bodies.

Angel quickly followed, his cold cum flooding into the mortal as he roared his pleasure.

*************

Xander woke first. Stretching, he relaxed back onto the bed and cuddled into the warm pillow that lay beside him. Only it wasn't apillow. And it wasn't warm.

Keeping utterly still, he slowly opened his eyes and looked into Angel's.

Rearing back, he didn't realise how close to the edge of the bed he was until he landed on the floor. It was his tender butt hitting the hard floor that made the memory of what he had done come into evidence.

The Vampire sat up slower and relaxed back onto one hand. His hair was mused. His lips swollen. And naked under the sheet that sat pooled at his waist.

And Xander couldn't help the flicker of desire that sparked low in his belly. "Last night shouldn't have happened. You're dating Buffy. I'm dating Cordeila. It's all wrong. It shouldn't have happened."

Xander grabbed a pillow and yanked it into his lap. "I want you to leave now. Please. We'll just forget about what happened and move on."

"Xander. I can't forget about the best sex I've had in over two hundered years. And I doubt you will be able to either." Angel said as he stood, the sheet falling and leaving him bare.

With the grace of a sleek animal, he started to pull on his cloths.

"You are kidding right? About the best sex bit? You've probably been with hundreds of women. Right?"

Uncouiously licking his lips as he watched the pale flesh being covered up by black cloths, he didn't see the amusement in Angel's eyes.

Shrugging his coat on, he moved to crouch down in front of the mortal.

Grasping his chin, he gave Xander one last kiss. A kiss that spoke of passion and not of goodbye. "I'll see you later Xander."

Sitting there naked with only the pillow covering himself, he couldn't think of anything but of seeing Angel later.

Even as the front door slammed shut, his thoughts kept returning to what had happened in this room. And what he wasn't going to do.

One thing was for sure. He couldn't be with Angel again. No matter how much he had enjoyed their time together. Not when there was Buffy and Cordy to think of.

He just had to keep telling himself that and he would be fine. "Yeah. Right. Like that was going to happen."

Sighing he got back into bed and quickly fell asleep. Only to dream of a certain Vampire.

END