Title: A Boom Boom

Author: Caliadragon

Fandom: Buffy/Angel

Category: AU

Pairing: Xander/Dawn/Connor/Andrew friendship

Spoilers: None really.

Dedication: This is for everyone who wanted me to make this into a series. And for Edi who liked it even though it was warped.

Warnings: Mpreg, Warped Humor, Mush

AN: I have no idea where this came from originally. I blame it on the pain pills and a seizure.

Feedback: On list or at
caliadragon@yahoo.com

Archive: Any list I send it to, those with prior permission and BC

Disclaimer: Not mine, only the situation is.

Series: Pregnant Xander pt 3

Summary: Xander and Dawn blow something up while Connor and Andrew distract and threaten to rerat Amy.

Thanks to Edi for the beta.


A Boom Boom
by Caliadragon


It was really beautiful. Even Dawn thought so, and she wasn't a gearhead by any means. They had been lucky Amyrat's daddy had bought her a new car. A shiny silver BMW convertible. Being the vindictive pair we have all grown to love, they decided that blowing the car up wasn't enough this time. No, it had to be something special.

So while Connor and Andrew distracted the rat, they snuck into her apartment and lined all her drawers with mouse traps, and replaced her cereal with hamster food. They then stole her shampoo and creme-rinse and replaced it with a de-licing cream and flea dip. And just as an added pleasure, they replaced her hair gel with a hair removal creme.

Giggling like Dru on acid, the pair snuck back out of the apartment and went in search of the mini monsters and the rat. Upon arrival they saw that Amyrat was up a tree and screeching. Dawn looked at Xander in confusion. "I thought rats ran into holes, not up trees."

Xander shrugged. "She's a rat. Maybe her brain's too small to remember." They snickered and turned their attention back to the BMW.

Bouncing slightly and resisting the urge to squeal like a girl, Xander pulled out his modified dynamite and thrust it into the tail pipe. "So I guess practice does pay off," Dawn snickered.

Xander looked at her in confusion. "Huh?"

"You're good at thrusting it home." They both snickered and looked over at Connor and Andrew. "Maybe later," they said in unison, as Dawn lit the fuse and they stepped back to watch the boom boom.

==

Across town, two pissed off vamps sat twiddling each other while they waited for the humans to come back with their stud, the duds and Dawn. Cursing the sun and lack of cherry flavored lube, they worked each other into a...

Meanwhile, Wes was scrunched down in the back of Buffy's jeep trying to keep from snarking back at the increasingly bitchy Cordy. He was wondering how much trouble he would get into if he cast a permanant silencing spell on the Queen of Queasy. Her shrill voice was enough to make him sick. This, added to Buffy's driving and thinking about Xander with the Troublesome Trio left little Wes limp and nauseous.

They all hoped they would reach Xander and Dawn before the big boom effect took place, or Amy was de-evolved again. Unfortunately, they heard the explosion and watched Xander and the trio shoot by in Angel's car. It was obvious they were laughing like loons. For a moment they thought Dru was channeling.

===

Buffy threw the car into a quick spin that had Wes wondering if he was going to go back to worshipping. At a manic rate the group was back at the house, and following the foursome back inside.

Xander was in the middle of a grape flavored popsicle when Wes finally tracked him down. "Xander!"

"Not now Wanker, he's busy!" Spike snarled, and sent him on his way.



The End
http://www.brain-insane.com/beyondcanon