WHAT DID YOU CALL ME

 

Silly Question # 2:

I'm back with another silly question. this time lets discuss nicknames. On the Lost World list, I've dubbed Lord Roxton, Roxie and his "ladyLove" Ned, Nedsey. Why, cuz those two look like together they would be the silly cuddly types once the danger of staying alive in a Jurassic paradise during the day was put to bed and all snuggly.

In your fandoms, you don't have to stick to just one, ya know, what nics would your characters use once the lights went out, or behind closed doors away from prying ears and eyes..and why do you think so? Which ones would they never let pass they're passion bruised lips, and again, why?

Post as many nics as ya want. The more the merrier

And remember, you can always build a story around these silly names and reasons, we wouldn't complain.

*

 

From Blairfic:

Jim's Ultra SECRET Most Private Nickname for Blair: Angelbaby Because Blair is so cherubic.

Blair's Ultra SECRET Most Private Nickname for Jim: Cookie Because Jim is so sweet.

Blair's Ultra SECRET 2nd Most Private Nickname for Jim: Kitten (a Jag thing

Jim's Ultra SECRET 2nd Most Private Nickname for Blair: Pup A Wolf thing

The least likely nickname for Jim to give Blair: Poopsie


The least likely nickname for Blair to give Jim: Toots


I just can't see either of them saying either of these except possibly as a joke.

*
From Makebelieve

Good question! Well, in one of my fics, Ray the Second calls Fraiser 'Canuk'. I can also picture him teasing a blushing Benton by calling him 'Maple Sugar', after the maple leaf on the Canadian flag.

Blair, if he wanted Jim to be particularly aggressive, might go with 'Rambo' and 'Caveman'. If he was being silly, possibly even 'Fred', a la the Flintstones.

I think Jim might tease Blair over his flowing locks with 'Gilda', for the Rita Hayworth character with the spectacular red hair, or 'Veronica', for Veronica Lake and her peekaboo hairdo. However, Jim should be warned that such feminine nicknames could well inspire Blair to some VERY top action.

*

If you would like to have a nickname included here, send it directly to me at daltonavon@yahoo.com and I’ll get it posted for ya.