FLAVOR OF THE MONTH

What is your characters favorite flavor ice cream? Why? and does he just eat it or do other things with it? Explain?

From BDSM_Fanfic

Lessee..Jim would be vanilla.. Ordinary, but good vanilla, the homemade brand as not to upset his
senses. Good vanilla is hard to find (australian farmcream is great folks!) and utterly delicious.

Blair..well, i can see him wiht chocolate..just dribbling down...with nuts and extra sauce, maybe even
strawberry sauce as well.

*****

FromAUfic

Blair getting funky with Chunky Monkey as lube, sexual teasing
Since I'm a Jimbabe-Chocolate fudge with whip cream and a few cherries for body painting!-I am not going to pant, I am not going to pant- I am soooo going to pant

****

From AUfic:

*Snicker*
Okay then, I actually thought about this a little. My main muses are JOxer form Xena :Warrior Princess and
Xander form Buffy, with Strife from X:WP becoming more of an influence as well, so I thought I'd say what I
think they would have.

Xander: Double chocolate chocolate chip icecream, the kind with both white and dark chocolate chips.

Why?: Because Xander likes Chocolate, its canon. And fanon has him as a rabid chocoholic as well.

Other uses: Depends on who he has as his partner as my Xander stories pair him off with different ones all the time. I can quite esily see him using it for extra flavour giving a blowjob, probably to Strife 'cause Strife likes that kind of shock to the system. Otherwise, he would eat it off other parts of his partner's body as a prelude to other things or place it on his own for that. I can see him giving into the foodfight urge now and then too.

Joxer: If icecream was available which it would be as I usaully pair him off with a god then peppermint choc chip flavour.

Why?: Because it's different and refreshing. Like Joxer

Other uses: I don't think so, unless Strife persuaded him to do something different, as mentioned above already with with Xander.

Strife: licquorice with crushed almonds sprinkled on top

Why?: Strong flavour, the icecream is black in colour, think about it.

Other uses: Anything Strife could think of to do with icecream he would, from using it as a food, to
somethign extra to sex, to a food fight. If it causes chaos, he will do it, and if it squicks others as
well, he will do it even more. {Probably why I like him so much}

That's it. Remember, this is all IMHO. Everyone's entitled to their own.

***
From AUfic
Okay, Peja, you asked, I gotta tell you.

David and Kane, Love and Human Remains

I'm thinking Kane might be in a playful mood and while they're sharing a bowl of chocolate ice cream on the couch, he'd take a mouthful, and then slide down onto the floor, make a space for himself between David's legs, unzip his trousers and go down on him. That has to be the most ... amazing sensation.

Of course flavors like butter pecan or praline or pistachio might be more interesting, but the ingredients (nuts or pieces of candy) would be a tad abrasive. :-)

And there you have my $.02.

*****

From ISpy
Oh, heavens, this is so easy. Why, Kelly likes chocolate, and Scotty likes vanilla. :)

****

FromCrusadeBabylon5Fic
All righty. Chocolate chip cookie dough macadamia fudge ripple. Many textures, tastes and sensations in the one perfect package. (Applicable to Sheridan, Sinclair and Garibaldi.) Oh hell yeah. Definitely. Get those three boys in a room with a tub of that and then...oh my god! PLOT BUNNY!!!! Damnit!

****

From TheWildSideOfSeamusHarper
R1. I can see Harper as a Strawberries n' cream lover... When he was allowed sugar that is.
As for if he would use it for more than just eating - hell yeah! the idea of an icecream covered Tyr-sicle really _really_ appeals to Harper.

R2. Tyr says that anyone who gives his hyper mate sugar is in _deep_ trouble! As for covering him with ice cream... brrrr! Though if Harper comes up with a sugar-free topping, he'll be happy to indulge him. ;)
Oh, and Tyr's favorite flavor is coffee-vanilla swirl.

R3. ::snigger:: a challenge - oooh!
and Harper says who needs someone to give him sugar - he can find his own thank you. Hrmmm he's decided that he prefers peppermint stick icecream for obvious reasons ::giggle::

R4: I can't picture Harper going for anything too bland. If he was going to eat ice cream it'd been as decadent as he could get. Orange pineapple maybe, tiger stripe, fuity tuity. It he did go traditonal he would probably put as much junk on it as he could, cherries, prinkles, chocolate sauce, gummy bears! Would he use it for just eating? Depends, probably not. God he could probably figure out a way to use ice cream in Andromeda's repairs if he had to: "I know it's unorthodox Dylan, but I've discovered that butter pecan can boost the Andromeda's engins to twice their original efficiency. I think it has something to do with the nuts. What? How did I think this up? Well you'd be surprised what other uses ice cream can have. Did you know a dollop of cookies and cream behind Beka's knees makes her really hor... Ow!"

R5: Harper would love death by chocolate covered in a lot of weird toppings, like coconut, pineapple, gummy things and other candy with whip cream and a cherry on top...because it fits his personality.
He's either all or nothing, and the toppings and choice of total chocolate ice cream illustrate that.

Would he use it for more than just eating?...Definitely. He'd find *lots* of creative ways to use it ;)

****

From TheMummyPlusSlashAndChat
~~~My Jonathan would probably be partial to Butter Rum. Despite the regrettable presence of cows milk there is also the flavor of what, to cutie pie, is mother's milk--RUM.
>~~~~He could use it for ANYTHING he wanted to use it for with me, and I'd just love to lick that cold ice cream off of his warm lips.

*****

From SlashStarskyHutch
Hmm ... Starsky strikes me as the double chocolate or chocolate fudge type of guy, since he is so fond of candy bars. Hutch, on the other hand, would be pure french vanilla, since he seems to enjoy the finer cullinary delights. Also, I would think that he would like his ice cream simple and uncomplicated, a striking contrast to his unpredicable partner.

*****

FromSlashRafe
Since this is the SlashRafe list...and I always see Rafe with Simon, I'm gonna go with either chocolate or Chocolate Chip...yeah I know, real original.
I could picture Simon lying in bed, and Rafe sitting next to him eating a bowl of chocolate chip. While Simon is distracted, Rafe pics chips out of the ice cream and decorates Simon's body with them...then eats them off.

*****

From SlashStarskyHutch
Strawberry for Starsky. I think he actually ordred it in a episode. (The Committee, I think)
French Vanilla for Hutch. Just something classical sounding about it.
And yeah, I can see them do more with it than eat.

*****

From AdultFarscape
Aeyrn's favorite flavor would most definately be "Vanilla", she leans towards the more conventional choices. Chianna'a favorite flavor would be something very exoctic and sweet/tart...like perhaps..mango/peach sherbert? Chianna would best enjoy her icecream smeared on the breasts of Aeyrn for added flavor and texture...giving it a tad bit of a salty taste

******

From TheWildSideOfSeamusHarper
I can't picture Harper going for anything too bland. If he was going to eat ice cream it'd been as decadent as he could get. Orange pineapple maybe, tiger stripe, fuity tuity. It he did go traditonal he would probably put as much junk on it as he could, cherries, prinkles, chocolate sauce, gummy bears! Would he use it for just eating? Depends, probably not. God he could probably figure out a way to use ice cream in Andromeda's repairs if he had to: "I know it's unorthodox Dylan, but I've discovered that butter peacan can boost the Andromeda's engins to twice their original efficiency. I think it has something to do with the nuts. What? How did I think this up? Well you'd be surprised what other uses ice cream can have. Did you know a dollop of cookies and cream behind Beka's knees makes her really hor... Ow!"

*****

From SimonAndSimonGen
Oh, this is easy. AJ= french vanilla. Rick= chocolate or rocky road (or anything rich and Chocolately really)
AJ would never use ice cream for anything other than eating. Rick, now Rick is a different story. He'd start a food fight w/little brother.

*****

From blairfic
Well, my Jim usually can't be bothered with a lot of dithering about choosing, and just takes plain vanilla or chocolate (for which Blair teases him unmercifully), but he has a secret hankering for Cherry Vanilla, which he will not admit.
Blair, being an experimental sort of soul, drives the servers crazy asking for samples of everything in the store. He usually tries the Flavor of the Month, along with a standard favorite like Rocky Road or English Toffee. He LOVES mix ins, and is always teasing Jim into swapping licks. :)

*****

From SimonAndSimonFic
AJ= french vanilla
Rick= chocolate or rocky road or maybe fudge ripple, something chocolatey.
AJ would never, never use the ice cream for anything other than eating. He's just...too vanilla ( sorry I couldn't help myself).
Rick, you better believe he'd use it for something other than what it was intended for. He'd smear AJ's body with it and lick it off, he'd try to use it for lubricant and he'd probably try feeding it to AJ... with his tongue. Hey, what a good story idea.

****

From KrycekSlash
Pistachio, for Krycek. Because it matches his eyes . But for rolling around in, definitely chocolate, the aphrodisiac of the gods and goddesses

*****

From IolausFic
Herc and Iolaus would prefer a combination of Rocky Road and Phish Food for obvious reasons and of course they wouldn't just eat it but smear it all over eachother (not to keep warm in freezing water) Rocky Road is just ideal to hurl at a Hydra because once one head is occupied with dodging scoops of that any other head may be used as Phish Food (bad, isn't it?) Eat your hearts out

*****

From TheSentinelGoesBDSM
Jim and Blair eat banana ice cream.
Megan O'Connor - licorice
Rafe - aspirin sherbert

*****

From KirkLovesSpockFic
Spock wouldn't eat ice cream IMHO. It's got milk and eggs in it.
Kirk would like Rocky Road. :)

*****

From KrycekSlash
Alex is Ben and Jerry's To Russia with Buzz. What else would he be? Chocolate and expresso! Just buzz me, baby.
Mulder is Dulce Con Leche because he is subtle, sublime, and just reminds me of something I might want to lick.
Skinner is Rocky Road, because he stumbled in the path.
Doggett is a flavor called Vanilla Summit. Why? It's pure and simple and Doggett is equally straight forward.
Scully is Strawberry for her hair and because I just don't have the taste for either.
Marita is Ben and Jerry's Entangled Mints. She's cool, exotic, and different.

*****

From BlairOooowiesFic
Jim is Butter Pecan. Don't ask me why. I think cause it's like he is; crunchy on the outside but also sweet. Blair's is Ben and Jerry's From Russia with Buzz, although it's a state secret because we all know that stuff is prepackaged death in a cardboard tub. :) Simon's is Ben and Jerry's This Is Nuts, because it's a reflection of how his life is; NUTS, trying to keep Sandburg and Ellison in line.

*****

From TheWildSideOfSeamusHarper
Harper would love death by chocolate covered in a lot of weird toppings, like coconut, pineapple, gummy things and other candy with whip cream and a cherry on top...because it fits his personality. He's either all or nothing, and the toppings and choice of total chocolate ice cream illustrate that.
Would he use it for more than just eating?...Definitely. He'd find *lots* of creative ways to use it ;)

******

From NewProfessionalsFic
*sniff* Phish Food obviously *veg*
(note to anyone who doesn't get this, you need to come to chat more often *g*)
Love and Thornton's chocolates

******

From FirstWave_Fic
R1. uhmmm.... Eddie would eat a nutter-butter (think about it) and he probably would drip it all over himself, Cade and his computer before he got to do anything else with it but eat it...

R2. oh my, Eddy stratigically covered in nutter butter, Cade having nothing to clean up his best friend with...The computer starting to spark and smolder...not to mention the boys...oh its warm, doncha think;

*****

From SlashTheSecretAdventuresOfJulesVerne
R1. Passepartout's ice cream would be Raspberry Swirl.
I don't know what HE'D use it for other than eating, but I know I'D like to cover certain .....ah.....er ......strategic areas of his body with ice cream and lick it off ........
Oh, plot bunny, GO AWAY! I'm already feeding too many of them! But this one may HAVE to be adopted .........

R2. yummy, just tart enough to go with his personality.

*****

From KirkLovesSpockFic
Kirk would prefer chocolate ice cream: it's luscious and rich... and chocolate always seems to satisfy a craving. And we *know* our captain gets cravings!
Would he do more than eat it?
Sure. Why not. I could see Kirk letting it drizzle down Spock's lean, masculine body, making the always controlled Vulcan shiver and shudder as Kirk licks up the treat, driving Spock crazy with desire....until....

*****

From GayPolitcallyIncorrectFicAndChat
Oh that one is easy! Chocolate Caramel surprise! And they why is easy to! Chocolate and caramel are super sticky! LOL Of course it would have to be used for more that just pain sensory overload! That stuff is so thick that it would take hours to lick it all off, not to mention getting stuck together! LOL

*****

From TheSentinelGoesBDSM
Jim likes Chocolate Mint, Blair enjoys Home-made rocky-road with fresh cherries added

******

From X-MenFic
I believe my Billy (he's an original from my Billy the Kid fic) would prefer Rocky Road with marshmellow fluff on top. Why? Because the Rocky Road has a mix of ingredients that together supply a very satisfying whole and the fluff because he's still a kid and wants to overload on sugar!!! And he would just eat it! He's too young (right now) to think your nasty thoughts. lol But give him a few years.

******

From AdultFarscape
Speaking of sherbet, I also see D'Argo as one. Something tangy.
He would have John standing across the room, with dollops of the sherbet strategically placed on his body, as D'Argo shot his tongue across, up and down, in and out.....

*****

From CrusadeBabylon5Fic
Zanzabar Almond Fudge, Peppermint Bon-Bon, Butter Pecan... Hmmmm...
And why not add in some good old fashioned hand-cranked Vanilla icecream. I can just imagine Garabaldi making home made icecream... he seems to be the type who'd appreciate that an art AND a science. :-) Then, I could also imagine him getting very creative with it afterwards. hehehe.
Oy... Plot Bunny alert!

******

Multiple post from HairboyLovesBigGuyFic
JimEllisonOooowies
AlphaJim
SchoolOfSlash
BottomsUpFic
Jim: Major big time chocolate ice cream eater, with caramel syrup on top. When he's really hungry he can use this on Blair. LOL Lick him clean.
Blair: French Vanilla, then he puts the toppings on. First Hot fudge, then caramel, then butterscotch and finally ending with chocolate peanut butter topping. Now all of this could be used on Jim, and have Blair lick him clean. But it would just make Jim hungry again and it would become a never ending circle. LOL LMAO

*****

From TheMummyPlusSlashAndChat
I think Jonathan's favorite flavor would be chocolate or vanilla with Bailey's Irish Cream poured over the top. Back in Jonathan's day, they didn't have the Bailey's Irish Cream Ice Cream, so he'd have to fix his the "old fashioned way".

*****

SlashStarskyHutch
Y'know, I hate food erotica, so if they do extra stuff with the ice-cream, I'm not looking.
I'd choose something really weird and exotic for sTasrsky, probably different all the time, like kiwi-mango-marshmallow-cashew on Tuesday and Daquiri-Fudge-Boat on Wednesday and Orange-"Buttered Popcorn"-Grape-Jelly-Belly on Friday...
Hutch is a midwestern boy, so he knows better than to eat ice cream if he can get frozen custard instead. Second choice is probably frozen goat-milk yoghurt or something.

****

From TheInvisibleMangoesBDSM
R1. Arnaud would eat chocolate ice cream with some oreo bits on it... I bet he's got a sweet tooth like you wouldn't believe. And yes- he'd use that ice cream (without the oreo bits b/c it could get tricky) for something else. Like putting a scoop on Kevin's stomach and letting it melt into his belly button and lapping it up like a cat. Trailing his warm Swiss tongue all over that body...

R2. *Brilliant*! I forgot about cookies. Probably about the one thing you can eat while invisible (without quicksilvering your food). And potato chips. I have to go write this down so I can use it in my invisible-Arnaud stories. Ice cream would probably work if it's the fluffy kind - the airier it is, the better you can chew it while it's frozen solid.

*****

From PWP_Fanfic
I think Col. McQueen (Space: Above And Beyond) would eat Vanilla Ice Cream, but only very rarely because he isn't the sort to indulge in luxuries when there's an important task to finish. It would be vanilla because he's just slightly ascetic in nature, but also appreciates good quality. Yes, he'd use it for more than "just eating". He'd enjoy Cooper Hawkes reaction to little drops of melting ice cream being drizzled down his chest ...

*****

From SimonAndSimonFic
AJ eats weight-watchers chocolate-mint frozen dessert bars (no fat and only 60 calories)
Rick eats Haagen-Daaz. probably something decadent like chocolate-chocolate-chip fudge ripple.
Now I have to go write a fic!

****

From TheInvisibleManGoesBDSM
Ahhh...Kevin Fawkes and his fudge ripple ice cream. Definitely. With the perfect mild vanilla and whole sections of sweetly cold fudge sliding through it...(trip to the freezer, anyone?) Eaten, it makes the mouth *so* cold...great for kissing and doing other things. His mouth wet and slick with ice cream . Hey, Arnaud? We need to *talk*. Now...in my office, please?

*****

From KirkLovesSpockFic
For Spock...definitely Vanilla.
Kirk is a Neapolitan sort of guy. He wants it all!

*****

From blake-avon7
What kind of flavor would Blake prefer? Um...I don't know but they'd probably be called Freedom Pops. As for Avon, well everyone knows that Avon's an ice cream slut.

*****

From TheWildAndWickedSideOfTyr
R1. Call me a rebel but I'll see your question and raise ya another. Namely... they have ice cream?!?!?
Which begs another question... wouldn't it be ridiculously expensive? Or sumthing?
Kay... I'm done now :D~

R2. Does it matter if they have it. They gotta have something cold and sweet and a delight to dribble down hot dark nipples...and other places. Just to see THE MAN squirm R3. URK! Uh... suddenly I have this craving... :D
Kay... to answer your questions... I'm wondering if Tyr would consider something ice cream like to be frivolous. You know, the whole not essential for survival thingy. I haven't seen many eps unfortunately. Do they ever show the characters eating?? Has there been anything implied to suggest my theory is invalid???
Anyhoo... to continue on... If he did have that opinion, it might make for a nice warm fuzzy snippet for Harper to introduce him to the pleasure :)
Harper on the other hand I think would be the other extreme and wanna experience all the flavours, given the minimalist nature that has been implied about his early life.
As for the second have of your question, given that nature of this list, I'd have to say Duhhh ya think :D~

****

From NickLovesLacroix
LaCroix would like blood flavor.. how unoriginal can I get?? heehee

****

From LostInSpaceFic
All my characters reactions to ice cream:
Sheridan: Ice cream? You expect a *highly* sophisticated being such as myself to eat *that*?!
Gen. Radak: What is dis "ice crream?"
Ardeth: Ice cream would *never* survive the deserts of Hamunaptra!
Cherie: Strawberry. Because they're cute like me.
Penny: Well, depending on the flavor, I'd smear it all over my /censored/ and then I'd make /censored/ /censored/ it off of my /censored/. Of course, there'd be lots of moaning and fluids involved, and I guess we could take the leftovers and shove them up my /censored/...
Ruby Holmgren: Ice cream? In Egypt? Ha! I think not -- wait, where did you buy that? Can I have just a bit, please? It's pistachio, isn't it?!
Donna: *NOT* while the sky is falling! And I *really* don't want to think about what I'd be doing with it if I wasn't eating it.
Corona: Oooh! Oooh! I haven't had that in *for-eh-ver*! Give me some chocolate chip! /flapping cherubic wings/
Shukura: /snorts/ Ancient goddesses have no *need* for such trivialities...
...What flavor did you say it was again?
Josh: Um. According to my psychiatrist, I have an eating disorder. Ice cream is classified as food. Therefore, I'm afraid of it. And rectangles.
...I don't think I'm missing anyone there.
Those are all the characters I roleplay, btw.

****

From HairboyLovesBigGuy
Blair: Is definitely into the flavor of the month. He likes excitement and is compelled to always try something new since he is always looking for adventure. I can't see him ordering the same thing twice in a row. Comes from his nomadic upbring with Naomi. Blair loves to eat ice cream off of his lover, but doesn't like to return the favor because of his cold nature.
Jim: Would be a one flavor kind of guy. However it wouldn't be something plain and simple like vanilla or chocolate. I see him eating a blended ice cream like Rocky Road Rainbow Sherbert or Rum Raisin. He likes the mix of texture and tastes but once he's found what he likes he sticks to it, but may deviate a little, for example Chocolate Almond, Rocky Road, Chocolate with Nuts and Fudge, Chocolate/Hot Fudge Sundae with Nuts. Jim would love to use his lover as an ice cream dish, but is mindful of his cold nature, so doesn't. However, since he can dial down his sense of touch, he is capable of and quite happy to allow his lover to use him as an ice cream dish.

****

From KrycekSlash
Mmmm... I think Doggett is a butter pecan kind of guy. Smooth, yet something you can sink your teeth into.
Krycek -- double chocolate fudge or something just as rich and decadent. Covered in chocolate sauce.

****

From RedDwarfFic
My character would like chocolate ice cream and she would where PINK eyeshadow

*****

From NickLovesLacroix
What kind of ice cream do vampires like? Hmmm .... Well, since they can't actually eat said ice cream, I would imagine they'd use it for ... other purposes. Ice cream has wonderful lubricating qualities. It's cold and sticky and slippery and cold ... So the favorite ice cream flavors of the Forever Knight vampires are:
Vachon likes mocha. That chocolate-coffee combo brings back happy memories of the South American jungle.
LaCroix's favorite is vanilla, because it reminds him of Fleur; so pure and creamy. He also likes the way it looks smeared all over Nick's body.
Nick can't make up his mind. He likes chocolate, because it's Nat's favorite, no wait! Um, vanilla ... He finally settles for Neopolitan.
Janette uses licorice ice cream. She can't stand the way it smells, but it goes with all her outfits.
Ursula likes peppermint, because it's pink and smells like toothpaste.
Why do you ask? What feindish plot device does this portend?

******

From ManFromUNCLE
For Illya -Baskin Robbins Rocky Road. ( Cherry Garcia has not been invented yet in 1968) Least favorite - Red, White, and Blueberry. ( Special for 1776. Although, if Napoleon got as carried away as everyone else, Illya might do something *else* with that flavor.)
For Napoleon? Hagen-Daz gelatto. Perhaps Irish Cream or Jamacia Rum. ( I don't remember the time frame for all the 'adult' flavors.) Least favorite? Cherry Pie. ( Napoleon hasn't been anywhere *near* cherry in longer then I care to remember. LOL)

*****

From BlairOooowiesFic
*** I see Jim as a plain vanilla sort of guy. No nuts or berries, chocolate or whatever. Simple smooth plain vanilla ice cream.
*** I see Blair going for Frozen Yogurt and sorbets rather than ice cream. He would see it as healthier for the body.
I think both of them wouldn't mind licking it off the other lips or other parts.....

*****

From BDSM_Fanfic
Skinner, the Skinner that so many talented writers have put in a Dom position over Mulder, he would lick a lovely cone of French Vanilla, and though he might allow a drop or two to land on a very red and hot Mulder just-been-spanked ass, he wouldn't waste it by smoothing it all over said ass to cool it off. Would he?

******

From TheWildSideOfSeamusHarper
Okay, I've got several different characters I like writing.
First: All of my characters would use ice cream for things other then eating.
Second: Characters flavors.
Seamus Harper : Purple passion fruit
Tyr: Coffee
Dylan: Strawberry

X-Files
Fox Mulder: Orange creamsicle
Krycek: Strawberry
Skinner: Chocolate
Spender: Vanilla
Beyers: Coffee
Frohike: Coffee
Langley: Whatever Mulder's eating

Boston Public
Harry Senate: Vanilla
Kevin Riley: Strawberry fudge
Milton Buttle: Chocolate
Big Easy:
Remy: Strawberry swirl
Smily: Vanilla
CD: Vanilla
Lightening: Whatever Remy's eating

Crusade:
Gideon: Orange Sherbet/Sorbet
Mathison: Pistachio

Highlander:
Cory: All flavors. He's never met an ice cream he didn't like
Richie: Chocolate Chocolate Fudge
Mac: Vanilla
Methos/Adam: Mango/Coconut
Amanda: Strawberry
Nick (The Raven series): Vanilla
Joe Dawson: Strawberry

BTvS/Angel:
Spike: Cherry marshmallow swirl
Giles: Pistachio
Xander: Chocolate/strawberry/vanilla combo
Anya: Vanilla
Willow: Passion Fruit
Tara: Cherry vanilla
Dawn: Cherry vanilla
Buffy: Vanilla w/sprinkles
Angel: Butter pecan
Lindsey: Coconut
Wesley: Strawberry cheesecake swirl
Gunn: Chocolate peanut butter swirl
Host/Loren: Orange creamsicle
Cordy: Chocolate chip mint
Faith: Cherry nougat crunch

That's enough for now.

****