Title: Love In Your Eyes

Author/pseudonym: S.D. Ritch

Fandom: Beastmaster

Paring: Dar/Tao

Rating: NC-17

Status: New / Complete / 1 of 1

Archive: I would be honored

E-mail address for feedback: I would love feedback, but plese be kind; this is my first slash story.

My addy is: sdritch@aol.com

Series/Sequel: No

Other websites: None

Disclaimers: This story is for entertainment purposes only. (At least I hope someone is entertained) These characters do not belong to me; they belong to Tribune Entertainment Company and a whole lot of other folks. I only want to borrow the characters and let them play for a while in my sick little mind. I am not receiving any money or other types of compensation for this work of fiction.

Notes: Sorry for the length, I probably should have made this a two part story. This is my first slash fiction and the first time I have written in this fandom. The story is just a little sex bunny that I had to get out of my head before I could begin something with a plot.

Summary: PWP - Dar catches Tao looking at him during the day and confronts him in front of their camp fire that evening.

 

LOVE IN YOUR EYES

By S.D.Ritch

"So let me make sure I understand what you are saying," said Tao, "you love me and want me for your life-mate? You,Dar,THE Beastmaster, are in love with me,Tao,the clumsy Eiron!"

"Well, not exactly," said Dar. "I, Dar, the Beastmaster, am in love with you, Tao, the sweet, loving, noble, and very sexy Eiron!!!" Dar swiftly moved around the campfire and came to sit beside the still shocked Tao. He began to speak to Tao in a soft, calming voice.

"Tao, I have loved you almost since the day I met you, but I was betrothed to Kyra. I vowed to myself that I would rescue her and we would be wed. But when Kyra died, I soon discovered that I was really in love with you. I was afraid to tell you, because I didn't want to lose your friendship AND I wanted to make sure you wanted me. I had almost given up hope, but then I saw you looking at me this morning with the same look of love in your eyes that I know I have for you and I knew I had to say something. It really is very simple; I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of our lives!"

"The gods must really be smiling on me today!" shouted Tao. "Dar, I love you to and want to spend the rest of my life with you. In fact, I could not imagine life without you. But, I have never made love with a man before. What if I don't please you?"

"Tao, it's not like I am an expert at making love with another man either. But I know how much I love you, I now know that you feel the same way about me, and I don't see how we couldn't help but please each other. Agreed?"

"Agreed," said Tao.

"So why are we still talking and not already making love?" asked Dar lasciviously as he began to feather kisses on Tao's neck.

"I-I-I don't know! Wha-wha-what are you dooo-ing? Oh-Oh-Oh-by the gods Dar!" Tao stuttered.

Dar feverishly sought Tao's lips as they kissed for the first time-The kiss was unlike anything either man had previously experienced. It began as a soft, almost chaste, touching of lips, but grew quickly into a deep, wet, breathtaking exploration of each other with Dar asserting his dominance and claiming Tao's mouth with his invading tongue. He began to slide his tongue in and out of Tao's mouth like he was making love to him until the sensual exploration had to temporarily stop for both men to breathe!

"Oh Tao! I have never, ever been aroused so much by just a kiss before!" confessed Dar. "It is taking all of the control I have NOT to pounce on you and take you right now!"

"Dar! I am trying my best not to rip off all of our clothing and slam myself down on top of you. I can see the evidence of your arousal straining against you loincloth!" squeaked Tao.

Dar licked his lips and gazed lustily at Tao as he said, "So let's stop being such good boys and get naked!"

Neither man could remove his clothing fast enough. Normally, Dar would have like to take his time undressing Tao and savoring every inch of his skin, but not this time, the need to mate was too strong for both of them. All either man could think of was how soon Dar could sink into Tao's moist cavern.

Tao reached into his healing pouch and produced a vial of oil that was normally used to massage sore muscles. He thought to himself with a small chuckle, if ever there were two men that had "sore muscles" it was Dar and himself. Tao handed the vial to Dar with hands shaking from need and desire and whispered in a choked voice, "Please, Dar, make me yours!"

Dar looked at Tao through eyes filled with love and said, "For the rest of our lives beloved. I never want to be apart from you again. From now on, we belong only to each other and together with our friends, we will overcome evil with the love that we share.

Dar carefully prepared Tao by inserting first one oil covered finger into his anus, and eventually following with a second and third finger. Once Tao seemed accustomed to the three fingers and seemed to be relaxing, Dar kissed him passionately on the lips and whispered, "Beloved I am going to enter you very slowly and I promise not to hurt you. If you feel any pain and want me to stop, just tell me."

Tao responded, "I have waited too long for this moment to ever stop Dar! I want you inside of me now!"

Upon Tao's rather urgent request, Dar positioned himself a Tao's opening and taking a deep breath, began to press into the other man's warmth. Both men hissed when Dar breeched the outside ring of Tao's rosebud, but not from any real pain, it was the pleasure of finally consummating their love.

Each one began to rock steadily with the rhythm of their mating dance; Tao trying to take Dar even deeper into his body and Dar trying to never let go of his love.

Although Dar had started very gently with long, smooth strokes, the passion of their lovemaking soon had the normally controlled Beastmaster being swept away by their combined passion. He began to thrust more quickly into Tao and took his lover's engorged member in his oil-slick hand bringing each of them to the brink of climax. Finally, neither could prolong their climax any longer and they both came simultaneously!

Exhausted, the new lovers looked into each others eyes as Dar eased himself down to lay beside his mate. Tao was the first to speak , when he said, "Dar, that was better than any of the hundreds of times I have dreamed about making love with you. I feel so happy that tears are collecting in my eyes. I love you Dar, more than I have ever loved another."

"Tao, my beloved," whispered Dar. "I also love you more than I could ever love another. I plan to spend the rest of my life going to sleep and waking with you in my arms."

"Just think," joked Tao, "all of this finally came to pass because you caught me looking at you!"

"No, Tao," Dar corrected. "All of this started because I saw the look of love in your eyes."

-The End