Title: Knights Crusade

Author: Plahn

Pairing: Jean-Paul Valley and Bruce Wayne

Rating: M its got rape in it and some won't appreciate Bruce getting violated

Note: This is very different if you like fantasy type stories you may enjoy this its more of a Conan adventure

Disclaimer: Sorry not my characters

Feedback: yeah sure tell us if you like seeing the Az-bat for a change

 

Knights Crusade

by Plahn


Jean-Paul had just finished his work-out in the Bat cave. He stood up and reached for a towel his shirtless body was drenched in sweat and he started to towel himself dry and headed over to his cot his permanent residence in the Bat cave the outside world would be only be entered when bringing down criminals. It was then that he realized that something was wrong in the cave the bats on the high ceilings had be acting up since he had first entered the cave but now they were more frenzied than anything.. Several large Bats had come closer to him hovering in the air making all sort of screeching bat type sounds. Jean-Paul did not really know anything about Bats but he did know that Bruce had fallen and that this was going to be his cave while he was going to be improvising for Bruce and if the Bats thought different then they would be taught a lesson. The largest of the bats made its move first darting forward at the young mans face, Jean-Paul wasted no time and simply punched it out of the sky with his leg.


Jean-Paul found himself in a narrow chamber in the rock, utterly black save for the little bit of twilight coming from somewhere that he was unable to pinpoint. The small cell was roughly cut, uneven flooring and he soon realized covered with rotten wood, torn clothing, shards of metal and other debri. Nothing though that could be used for a weapon against the bats still lurking outside and nothing that could be used to warm his half naked body. So immediately went to work making a fire, finding one of the more sturdier pieces of wood he wrapped the rotten cloth around it and bashed the metal shards together until he had his makeshift torch. With the new light source he saw another exit from his prison and headed off in to the next chamber.

The next chamber was far more different from the first as he walked in he saw someone standing just past the entrance and Jean-Paul dropped his torch jumping back in fright. However the man he saw standing there had long been dead his skin been mummified with age the makeshift torch had landed in to a pile of wood which had started a fire which now lit the entire room. There were many of these figures all equipped with swords and armour but on closer inspection they were all bronze very primitive and perished at his touch, sorry no weapons here either. As he had almost abandoned hope his eyes came across a throne sitting on top a knight sword in hand resting across his lap. Jean-Paul carefully removed the knights sword it was iron badly worn slightly rusted but quite formidable. As he was testing the weight of his latest acquisition he became most astonished when the long dead knight stood up and came towards young Jean-Paul. Perhaps more astonished when he saw the pointed eared head piece the knight was


Jean Paul threw down his sword and ran to his mentors aid then realized the stupidness of this action Bruce was broken in hospital this man he soon realized was not. They exchanged blow for blow but the outcome of this fight had already been decided and Jean-Paul threw the imposter against the wall removed the bat cowl type head piece from the knight and put it upon his own head. Jean-Paul immediately felt the transformation he was not Jean-Paul dressed as Batman he was Batman and would be from now on. The imposter knight was regaining conscious, Batman new the best way to tell Bruce about his new career change he picked up the fallen knight threw across the throne and then stripped his remaining armour and suit. Then removing his own sweat pants. Now he will finish his workout before running off to fight crime.

Jean-Paul woke up and quickly realized he had fallen asleep on the exercise equipment except something *was* different now the Bats on the ceiling made no noise at all and were did that metal helmet with the pointed ears come from.

 

END