Title: Sweet Tooth

Author: Prodigette

Rating: R

Fandom: Batman Beyond

Pairing: Terry/Bruce

Disclaimer: DC and WB owns 'em.

Archive?: Yes, please!

Status: Complete

Summary: Terry is craving

Note: Apart of the couch challenge

Sweet Tooth

by Prodigette


Italian chocolate leather.

That was what Bruce's couch was. There were other matching furniture in the den, but the couch was what stood out to him. The first time that Terry truly saw it, he felt as if he could take a bite out of it. That instead of tasting leather, it would be a rich sweetness that was familiar to his tongue.

Terry hasn't ate any junk food in months due to the strict dieting he's been doing, and he needs a fix. But he knows what he's been wanting most of all.

Chocolate.

He actually licked his lips at that thought of it all.

Terry was beginning to think that he was becoming obsessed with the couch. When Bruce found out about this, he gave his partner a small smirk. They both had their quirks about different things Since meeting Terry, Bruce had taken the plastic off of the furniture and started
living again. It all started with that damn couch.

They've already had sex on it.

In doing so, Terry had actually bitten it.

He did so with a muffled scream. With tears running down his face and large hands gripping his hips, he bit into the couch hard. The taste of leather filled his mouth, and the feeling of warmth filled his body.

When it was all over with, he rolled over to look up into the sapphire blue eyes of his partner. Bruce then looked at the bite mark as if he wanted Terry to do it again.

Sex and candy, indeed.

Teeth marks continued to stay embedded in an arm rest. Bruce had refused to get that covered. It was Terry's mark on that couch, and it's twins had been Bruce's shoulders many times. Many angry red marks ran up and down Bruce's broad back.

But even when his protege's mark on his skin left, the mark on his leather stayed.

Even now when Terry kisses Bruce, his mentor tastes like wine. But all Terry can think about is tasting fine chocolate.

end