Summer Days

by Theresa

tarot_theresa@hotmail.com

Disclaimer: All characters owned by DC. I just borrow them.

Pairing: Tim and Kon

Rating: PG

Notes: This takes place sometime in the future: Tim is about ninteen.



Summer Days

by Theresa


"So glad I made you come?" Tim asked turning to look at Kon. They were both relaxing and sun tanning on the picnic blanket spread on the ground.

Looking Tim in the eyes, Kon brushed a hair away from Tim's face. "Yeah, this is nice, a dorky kind of nice but nice none the less. As long as you're here then everything is right in the world."

Smiling, Tim relaxed and looked up at the sky. It was a beautiful summer day. The sun was shining. There was just enough wind to keep the bugs at bay and the temperature warm instead of hot. Tim watched the clouds move overhead and tried to see shapes in them. "Bunny, redbird, dragon, dog." His game was interrupted by Kon.

"What are you doing?" Kon asked one eye cocked open to stare at his lover.

"Seeing shapes in the clouds?" Tim said smiling innocently at Kon. Pointing up at the sky Tim looked back up. " See that one looks like a fluffy cat, and that one looks like a bunch of horses running and." Feeling Kon pull his arm back down Tim blushed. " I know it's kind of childish but my mom never spent a lot of time with me and that was okay." Finding Kon's hand Tim took it and held it. "It's just that every once in a while she and I would spend an afternoon together just looking at he clouds. Seeing who could find the most shapes in the sky. Kinda silly huh?"

"Little Foot." Tim glanced over at Kon. Who was looking up at the clouds studying them. Kon pointed up. "That one there looks like Little Foot from that kid's cartoon...whatchacallit...Land Before Time?"

Smiling a goofy smile, Tim turned his attention back to the sky. "Yeah, it does and that one looks like a clown juggling."

"Yeah and over at the side, that one looks like some kind of Greek god." Kon said.

A perplexed expression across his face Tim tried to see what Kon was talking about. "Where?"

Pointing up at the sky again Kon's hand and body moved until he had straddled Tim's hips. Kon's hand came to rest on Tim's chest. "Right here."

Laughing Tim smirked at up at Kon. " A Greek god huh? Well what are you going to do now that you have me?"

Leaning forward Kon placed his mouth beside Tim's ear and breathed out. "Worship."


The End