Title: Stabled

Author/pseudonym: Prodigette

Fandom: Batman Beyond

Rating: PG-13
Status: New

Pairing: Bruce Wayne/Terry McGinnis

Rating: PG

Archive: I would love for it to be on the archive

Feedback: Yes

E-mail address for feedback: LilLita-N-Chyna@webtv.net

Series/Sequel: No

Other websites: http://www.geocities.com/ADarkerKnight

Disclaimers: I don't own em. DC and WB does

Notes: Terry McGinnis is 17

Summary: Some scars heal better than others

Warnings: Older/younger man slash implied

 

Stabled
by Prodigette



Terry sat up and ran his hands over the other man's chest and traced fingertips lightly over some faded scars. It took a lot for Terry not to dip his head down and kiss each one of them.

"Bruce-"

"They're just scars. They'll be around.." "Forever?"

"McGinnis, it was before your time."

"I know, but still. I've seen them before, but..." "They still bother you."

"Well, yeah."

Terry knitted his eyebrows in thought and turned around to sit at the edge of the bed with his back to Bruce. Bruce looked at the black silk sheets of the bed wrapped around Terry. Bruce lowered the sheet a few inches rubbed a large hand up and down his protege's right hip. Some purple bruises were forming there from earlier activities. Terry sucked in some breath, put his hand on top of Bruce's and then turned around.

Bruce looked down at the hand on his, and back up at the young man it belonged to. Pale blue eyes stared back at him in curiosity, and the younger man caressed the hand that was on his hip almost suggestively. Bruce cleared his throat and began to sit up.

"I may not be here forever, but I'll be here for awhile. You have a lot to learn. In case you haven't noticed, we still have work to do. Come back to bed."

Terry looked back at the man on the bed and gave a smirk. Climbing into bed, he pressed his body against his mentor's. His action was returned with still-large arms wrapping around him somewhat possessively.

"I'll get right on it, boss."

END