Title: Sky High [or How About Some Lewd Acro-Bat-ics?]

Author/pseudonym: J.C.

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: Superman/Batman crossover

Pairings: Superman/Batman (or if you prefer, Clark/Bruce)

Series: The True Adventures of Batman and Superman (Story Four)

Feedback addy: jazzedup@prodigy.net

Author's Website: http://www.hawksong.com/forest/jc.html

Disclaimers: All characters used in this story belong to someone else... but they still insist on hanging around me. And they're superheroes, after all, so nothing I'm doing seems to have any permanent effects on them.

Summary: A tale of Crimefighter's Tension Relief. (Sort of the opposite of 'how low can you go'. <g>)

Warnings: Don't try this at home. <eg>

 

Sky High [or How About Some Lewd Acro-Bat-ics?]
by: J.C.

Although I wear the costume, and have cultivated the image of the Bat to my advantage, I don't spend a lot of my time actually hanging upside down. So, the fact that I was indeed upside down, hovering at least 1000 feet or so off of the ground, with strong arms gripping me around my thighs, and my dick enveloped in the hottest, wettest place imaginable, was surprising. In fact, it was mind-blowing. I guess you could even say, dick-blowing. The blood had rushed to my head, with a considerable amount making a detour between my legs, and I felt so *high*. And I was going to come. Clutching Superman's ass in mid-air.

It was an interesting turn of events considering how the night had started. Typical enough for me, though with a slightly nasty twist that had involved Nightwing, his motorcycle, and a speeding truckload of smugglers. Afterwards, I had dropped him off at his loft, even though I could tell that he was hurting -- he wouldn't stay at Wayne Manor anymore, and that probably is for the best. Pulling off, I turned the corner from his building, and was cutting through a few alleys when I heard something hit the roof of the Batmobile, and my exit to the street was suddenly blocked. Immediately, a faint scratch of pleasure traveled down my spine....

Despite my last words, and the sincerity behind them, I hadn't seen Kent since I left him sleeping that night, and hadn't made any efforts to do so in the weeks that had passed. It hadn't been a means of avoidance, exactly; mostly just circumstances brought on by the demands in my life on my time. I couldn't say that I was surprised that he had decided to seek me out.

I brought the Batmobile to a stop, watching him move to my side of the vehicle. I readied a comeback for whatever he might say, but as I got out and focused on his face, he didn't say a word, and I could see that he wasn't smiling. It was late, and I was more than a little on edge, not at all in the mood for a face-off, so I didn't say anything either. Our last encounter in an alley hadn't turned out badly at all, and I was hoping my luck would hold. As the Batmobile shuttered down, we stepped towards each other, then he simply held out the crook of his arm, and I clamped one hand on his forearm, the other on his bicep, and instantly we were in the air. Not for the first time, I was struck at how envious I was of his ability to do that. A minute later, he touched down on a rooftop.

Even though I once again had solid ground beneath my feet, I didn't let go right away. I just kept my eyes on his face trying to gauge his mood, wondering if he was thinking about tossing me over the side. His face held no clues, but under my hands, I could feel the slight relaxing of his muscles. He's so solid that it's hard to tell, but my fingers knew, remembering intimately the give and take from tension to relaxation.

"I was in the neighborhood, so I decided to drop by."

I didn't know how to answer that... it wasn't even *my* neighborhood. Having no idea how he had found me put me at a disadvantage, and my hand automatically strayed toward the section of my utility belt that housed my tracking devices, unconsciously seeking to even out the playing field. But I clamped down on the urge, acknowledging that I had used that trick before, and my hands clenched into fists at my sides.

"I haven't been avoiding you." It wasn't a lie, but it pained me a bit to say it nonetheless... I wasn't comfortable with feeling the need to explain.

"It never crossed my mind." And the twitch at the corner of his mouth finally relaxed me.

"Really...." I stopped, eyes still on his face, with no other words in mind. It seemed ridiculous to explain how unpredictable your life is when you take on the responsibility of keeping a city safe. Surely he would know all about that.

He bent his head, and then there was no need for reasons, or explanations, no need for words at all, because he was kissing me... *hard*. Another of those breath-stealing kisses where we weren't even really touching, and it crossed my mind that whenever we came face to face, it was always a battle on some level. A war of wills, a war of wits, where even a kiss becomes like an arm-wrestling match except we're using our mouths.

But it was welcome -- it worked for me the same way as a few rounds on a mat with a worthy opponent -- heating me up and releasing stress all at once.

His hands made their way to my shoulders, pulling me closer, and mindful of where we were, I broke away. A strange sensation ran through me, and it wasn't totally due to his touch. Although it was late and it was dark, we were still out in the open -- virtually exposed. An interesting sight for anyone who might be watching, and I hadn't forgotten who lived close by.

"Not here."

One deep breath later, "Hold on tight."

I grabbed him and we were airborne again.

He took us high and away, the lights of Gotham flowing by beneath us, and I assumed that he would head to his place. My body tensed with the anticipation of stripping him down... taking him. But he didn't land, he just kept on flying, slowing down now and then, turning, twisting, making lazy spirals, moving us in random patterns in the sky, not unlike a pilot showing off his experience in the cockpit.

I was tucked under his arm, and the cool rush of air going by did nothing to dispel the heat that had built up where our bodies touched, an arm around each other's waist. I felt buoyed, and not just by the journey on air, but by arousal and lust so strong it made me dizzy in a way turning through space hadn't accomplished. I could feel the play of his muscles beneath his costume, and I was grateful that he had no need for a tough, protective layer such as the material of the Batsuit. And I cursed the fact that I needed such armor, because inside the now heated confines of my costume, certain parts of me throbbed with the desire for his touch.

When he turned us upright, I braced myself for a landing that didn't come. Instead, he looked me in the eye and said, "Ready?"

Ready? I was nodding before I could even determine what he wanted me to be ready for.

"Hang on."

The words were said in all seriousness, but were impossible to heed. A quick shifting of his grip, and I had to let go, because he was moving me... turning me until I was upside down. My cape tugged at my neck, caught in the currents, and I had the presence of mind to find a way to hang on... glad for his strength as he held me by my legs. The hard mounds of his rear end made perfect handholds.

We were suspended in mid-air, but we weren't motionless... moving instead in a constant, slight bob as if we had been trapped by a giant lazy spring. I relaxed as best I could, bending my knees back over his hands, like a kid hanging on monkey bars, trying not to think about how bizarre the situation had turned, and I held on.

An intense warm feeling grew between my legs, and I jerked at the sensation, almost startled into letting go. I started to crane my neck to see what was going on, when suddenly I felt the rush of cool air on my now exposed cock and balls, and my head went back, body arching in response. I was shaking, my fingers digging into his flesh harder and harder, glad that it wouldn't hurt him in the long run. I shut my brain down as much as I could, because I couldn't imagine if he had used his vision to cut open a section of my suit, or just melt part of it away, and I definitely didn't want to consider whether the equipment that I now had waving in his face was sporting some Superman-made sunburn.

And then he swallowed me... sucked me in and took me whole, and I wasn't able to form coherent thought anyway. Just the words 'hot' and 'wet' and 'come' flashed rapidly through my head as I raced towards the inevitable explosion. And I was ready for it, gave no thought to just breaking apart at 1000 feet, leaving pieces of me to rain down on an unsuspecting world. So, of course, he stopped.

And I was right side up again... hard as iron, and wrapped up in his arms of steel. It took me a minute to adjust to the abrupt change. The blood rushed from my head, but was still concentrated heavily between my legs. He resumed his flight patterns of before, slowly moving us through the air. I didn't bother holding on, I put my hands to better use, solving the dilemma of whether to touch him or just bring myself off, by rubbing his chest with my hands, and hooking a leg around him so that I could execute an easy grind.

I won't lie and say that I had never considered doing what we were doing... although it had been only fleeting fantasies of a faster and rougher variety: quick, hard thrusts into his tight heat over treetops. Logistically, I had never considered it doable. And never like the floating journey he was taking me on.

More movements of subtle shifting and then one of his hands was between us. I groaned at the thought of him finally finishing me off, but he merely brushed against me, intent on doing something else. A minute later, he moved me again. I began to marvel at the strength it took to maneuver himself and me, all while flying, but then something even more marvelous happened. He whispered in my ear.

"Push."

He had a hand on my rear, cupping one cheek, pressing me closer, illustrating his intentions. So I pushed my hips forward, and the tip of my cock slipped inside him with barely any resistance. I gasped, physical pleasure overtaking any problems that my brain had with how he had managed that, how I was going into him so easily without benefit of lube, how utterly crazy it had been from rooftop kiss to *flying*.

"*Push*, and then hold on."

So, I pushed again, and I was all the way in, and I held on with my legs and my arms, and I was *soaring*. Literally, mentally, physically, in flight. So high, I had a moment's fear for my sanity, and then he took off. Speeding through the air to nowhere, moving faster and faster, and I couldn't move, couldn't thrust, couldn't pump, couldn't grind, couldn't do anything but what he had asked me to do, which was hold on.

And there was no need for me to do anything else. As we flew through time and space, he did all of the work. I was buried in him, balls deep, and he was *tight* around me, and I could feel his inner muscles vibrating, milking me, drawing me in, drawing me out, drawing me closer to completion. I wanted to touch him, because I was going to come inside him, and I wanted him to come too, even if it meant messing up his clothes. (Why should I have been the only one with ruined crime-fighting gear?) But I couldn't even get myself together enough to move my hand downwards, because my muscles tensed, and my ass clenched, and my dick was pumping, pulsing over and over as I emptied myself deep into the passage that never once stopped grabbing at me.

Little by little we slowed down, and once the adrenaline rush was over, I was glad not to just get airsick. Slower and slower, until I could see the Gotham skyline come back into view, and I wondered how far we had gone, or if we had just been going in giant circles. I concentrated on breathing, and relaxing my legs to prevent cramping as I slipped free of him; and a minute later, we touched down. Back in the alley, next to the Batmobile.

Crazily, I reached for him, moving one hand behind his neck, the other between his legs, only to be surprised that he still seemed covered up, and I was going to ask him how he had accomplished that trick, but he gave me a quick kiss. A goodbye peck.

"Wait."

But he didn't wait, and I wasn't sure what I wanted him to wait for. Instead, he shook his head, whispered, "Next time," and took off.

I was left standing there feeling a little disoriented, and a lot ridiculous, as I pulled my cape around me to cover the sticky, sated flesh between my legs, cursing my circumstances, and hoping desperately that it wouldn't be my luck to stumble upon any criminal activity for the rest of the night.

I got into the Batmobile, and sat there for a minute, trying to clear my head of the sluggish, drugged feeling so that I could drive. Looking over to the empty passenger side, I suddenly felt Dick's absence keenly, even though I was relieved that he had decided not to stay over at the Manor. It was funny, he had walked out of my life for three years once, and I hadn't even realized that I missed him until he was back.

I rotated my shoulders, rolling my neck from side to side, taking deep breaths, determined not to second-guess decisions made in the past. God knew that if it were possible to go back and undo, there was a moment in time that was first on my list. A moment that included a mother and father still breathing. But the past is out of reach, and the future is incomprehensible. All that is left is to do what you have to do every single day. I've never been able to get Dick to understand that.

*Next time*. My mind stumbled on that thought. On Superman's last words... the same as mine to him. I wanted a next time... could feel it in my bones, in my muscles, kept the promise of it in the back of my mind. But I was having trouble making it a comfortable fit. I guess he was trying to deal with that.

My only thought for the future was that I wanted the next time to be my call.

I started the engine, heading back to the Batcave, and turned my attention to my most immediate problem: explaining to Alfred how the crotchless version of the Batsuit came to be. As I sped home, I almost laughed, wondering if he'd believe me if I told him something close to the truth: I had been abducted by an alien.

Somehow, I didn't think that would fly.

THE END of Story Four <to be continued in "Night Watch">