Title: One Cold Night

by Plahn

Email: plahn@austarnet.com.au

Pairing: Sasha/Helena

Rating: R this turns into nothing more than soft porn

Disclaimer: Don't own them just borrowing them for fun but not profit

Feedback: Yeah I need criticism, be harsh

Note: This is the third story I've written ever and there is no female action around. Maybe it will inspire others, believe me if I can write anyone can

 

One Cold Night
by Plahn

 

Here I am again on top of another skyscraper, I've just finished my rounds of the city, like some kind of security guard, you see I'm Batman's latest..... sidekick I guess you'd call me. I never actually wanted to go all vigilante, I'm only a bodyguard trying to do my job, but Bruce in his warped mind throws me into this crime fighting outfit and expects me to just run around helping to fight crime.

Wait I here a noise behind me, it must be Batman.

"Hi there Bittybat, get kicked out of the cave" comes a sarcastic voice from behind.

"Well if it isn't crossbow girl, kill anyone interesting lately." even worse it's that Huntress chick what on earth does she want.

"Doesn't take long under the bat claw to become a no lethal force serve me to the letter kind of girl does it?"

"Hey Huntress maybe we started on the wrong foot how about we start again. I Like your costume the cape works well"

Yeah sure Sasha that works well that'll work maybe we'll go for coffee you can be so stupid.

"You really think so everyone else thinks I should loose it cause it's to outdated." replies a blushing Huntress

"Ah....no....it gives a traditional Super hero look."

What the hell is happening here maybe she finally found a decaffeinated coffee

"So where is your cape? your the only one of the Bat crowd that doesn't have one"

"Well I'm not really part of bat crowd I just sort of......provide protection"

"That’s what you want to call it, your seeing Batman on a more personal level"

"God no, since when would Batman let anyone near him?"

"Your right of course I apologize, so your single then?"

OK Sasha if you were confused before now then maybe you just ought to jump of this building
"Ah yeah...... and you?"

blushing again Huntress replies by nodding her head

Then there is silence for a while as we just kind of stair at each other but not in that menacing way we did before this time it is much the opposite.

"So" Huntress finally says "The manager in the Hotel below us owes me a big favor you want to get a room, order some room service, have a few drinks."

Now your in trouble if Batman found out I was associating with her it would probably be the end of me yet I couldn't turn down an offer of a free food. and maybe I can find out some useful information

"OK Arrrowette lets go"

*

After about 10 minutes and some interesting looks from people in the lobby were up in the best room of the Hilton raiding the mini bar.

"Did you design your own costume?"

"No Batman gave it to me"

"Its very revealing it contours right along your body" Huntress says as she runs her hand across my arse and breasts

"but yours is the same if you removed your cape"

"Of course" she replied as she removed her cape followed soon after by her belts, gloves and boots "how rude of me"

OK Sasha get a grip we are still just to people chatting away she just removed her equipment for comfort reasons were not fighting or anything so I should do he same.

"I like your blond hair"

"Gee thanks" now it's my turn to blush

Then Huntress came closer to me and kissed me on the lips and when I didn't push her away she brought her body against mine and her hands reached to my arse. I not really knowing what’s happening but trying to keep with the diplomatic approach wrap my arms around the Huntress.

Then Huntress stepped back but before I could panic though she started to remove her from fitting costume and she now stood before me in only a tiny black g-string. I repeated her action slowly removing my suit and tossing it over a nearby chair. I never having foresaw something like this now stand naked except for my face mask. Now as she removes her mask I can only think of what Bruce told me the mask protects you maybe this all some elaborate trick to try and find out my identity and therefore getting closer to find out who Batman is.

"Don't worry" says Huntress "you don't have to remove it, I know "

"It's not for my sake it's..... Batman"

"I said don’t worry" she said and then threw me onto the bed any worries I had about upsetting my new friend were soon forgotten as she started kissing her way up the inside of my leg. It felt like forever but she found my soaking wet pussy end her tongue entered rubbing it rapidly against my clit, and only seconds latter I came. Embarrassed I went to grab my costume and leave by Huntress grabbed me by the arm and said

"Not yet we have all day"

"Oh sorry I ....."

She pulled me closer to her and me both stood there bodies wrapped together. I then started to explore her body with my hands I soon found her large perfect breasts and replaced my hands with my mouth circling my tongue around her erect nipples. Impatiently Huntress grabbed my head and eased it down between her legs. I willingly complied I've never tasted a woman before actually never even tasted a man but if Huntress was bitter on the outside then it must be cause she was sweat as honey on the inside. Just when I thought she was going to cum she grabbed me under the arms pulling me up against her then throwing me against the bed and jumping on top of me rubbing our to soaking wet genitals together her hands gripping firmly to my breasts. My hands held solidly to her tight arse pulling it backwards and forwards. We both climaxed together, screaming and moaning at the top of our lungs. Then we both laid down on the bed the sheets were soaking with our juices holding each others bodies close together.

Something struck me as odd about the note and I remembered her saying its OK you don't have to remove the mask. How did she know?

end