Title: On The Beach

Author: Simon

Pairing: Dick Greyson/Garth

Rating: R-17

Summary: Dick is feeling better after being shot

Disclaimers: These guys aren't mine, they don't belong to me, worst luck, so don't bother me.

Feedback: Hell,yes.
Baeden2000@aol.com

On The Beach
by Simon


Hot day, God it was hot.

Of course, he had been lying in the sun for at least a couple of hours now and it was the Keys and it was July and he hadn't moved except to turn over once in a while.

Good thing his skin tanned instead of burning, but all right, fine, he'd move to the shade and grab something to drink from the cooler.

Digging a bit he found a cold bottle of water, cracked it open and drank long. Jeez, is there any lazier feeling in the world than a hot beach with a couple of magazines and no one to even talk to? He looked up the length of sand in both directions. No one. Not a single soul to be seen. The powder sand was fringed with palm trees, there was a reef a hundred yards or so off shore and the surf broke gently. There was a slight breeze and he had nothing to do and nowhere to go.

It was paradise. Beautiful, the stuff dreams were made of.

He was bored to death.

He had been sent here to recover from wounds received in action. That was a fancy way of saying he klutzed out and caught a couple of bullets while trying to stop his favorite bodega from being robbed in `Haven a month ago. He'd had surgery to remove the bullets and repair the lung and leg that had been injured, spent a couple of weeks or so in ICU and a private room and was finally released to the care of Bruce's high paid medical flunkies. OK, that's what he though
of them as. Sure, fine, he knew that they were the best medical care that money could buy, but that didn't make them any less annoying.

All he did all day was eat sleep and attend to what seemed to be endless physical therapy sessions which seemed to him to be more akin to torture than medicinal aid. Anywhere from four to six hours a day were taken up with the rehab. Fine, he knew that it was necessary and he was used to discipline and hard work, that wasn't the problem. He was frustrated at the slowness he was making progress even though they kept telling him that he was recovering faster than anyone they
had ever seen with injuries as serious as his had been.

He was bored and lonely and cranky and pissed and his life sucked. Damnit. And he hadn't heard from Garth in four days. Where was he? He said that he had some dinners to attend and another big speech to deal with and there were the usual social commitments and negotiations and stuff, but couldn't he have picked up the phone or sent a damn e-mail?

Dick had, he'd sent at least twenty e-mails, he'd called a dozen times a day and couldn't get an answer.

Hell's Bells.

Rolling over to his stomach, he propped the book up in front of him, started to read and within minutes was asleep again.

* * *

The first drops of water hit his back, causing him to jump about six inches.

"Shit!"

His eyes jerked open but before he could turn around he felt the soft lips on his shoulder, licking and suckling his skin. He could feel gentle fingers kneading the small of his back. The mouth moved around to his own, claiming his lips and caressing carefully before he felt the tongue lightly stroking across him, seeking entrance and gaining it's way into his mouth.

It had been weeks, but he knew the taste and the touch, the smell and the heat of his lover whether he could see him or not.

Turning slightly, he raised his hands to pull Garth closer, stroking the smooth skin, feeling the water still beading on the taunt skin.

"God, I missed you." He started using his teeth on Garth's neck just.there. It always melted any reserve that might be lingering anywhere in him, making the prince his servant.

Garth pushed him over onto his back, centering him in the middle of the chaise he was lying on, kneeling on the sand beside him. He bent down again, covering his lips and opening them with his tongue, knowing how much Dick liked to open his body to his lover and pushing his way past the hard barrier of teeth to taste and touch and explore the inside of his mouth while his hand stroked the side of his face up into his hair. Dick's arms were around him, moving up and down his back and shoulders, pressing and rubbing, clutching and holding.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?"

"I'm not yet."

"Smart ass."

Garth sat up just enough so that he could look down to see Dick's chest. His hand went to the scars on his ribs where the bullet had penetrated and been removed. It was still red and angry looking after a month. Leaning forward, he kissed the mark. "Does it still hurt?"

"No. Not much. It's better."

Garth's tongue drew circles around the mark, his hands gently rubbing matching circles around both nipples. The hard nubs forming as Dick started to breath faster and shallower.

"We haven't made love in over a month."

"No shit."

"Can we? I mean, is it too soon?"

"I think that's the only thing that they don't have me doing in physical therapy." He licked his lips. "I've been waiting for you for that part of my recovery." They moved their mouths together again,
this time Dick pressing his tongue into the other, tasting and exploring, feeling the wet and the smoothness and the warm. He could feel Garth's tongue caressing his own, feel him gasp as they gently dueled with one another.

Putting his arms around Garth's shoulders, he could feel the dampness still clinging to his skin. "Where did you come from? How did you get here?" Garth smiled down at him. "You didn't swim all the way, did you?"

"There was a conference on preserving the aquifer in the Everglades that I got myself invited to. I drove over from St. Augustine. I thought that I'd surprise you." Looking out towards the water, Dick saw the low-lying Atlantean boat, the Atlan equivalent of a Porsche, anchored a couple of hundred yards off shore. His head still turned to look at the water, Garth moved enough so that he could pop the snap on Dick's waistband and slowly slid the zipper open, his hand straying inside to gently rub against the semi erect cock just inside. He started pulling on Dick's shorts, easing them away. Raising his hips, Dick allowed them to slide all the way off and onto the sand. Pushing his own skintight leggings off, Garth settled himself on his lover, sitting astride his hips, his feet on the sand.

The air was hot, but they were in the shade of a large palm tree. The beach was a private one and the help would leave them alone. Should anyone be so foolish, or so fortunate as to wander by-well, they could just deal with it.

Garth started by gently running his hands up and down Dick's chest, gently, just feeling the smooth skin. Up and down the long arms to where they joined the strong shoulders, across the clavicles to meet at the breastbone and slowly down to his navel, down to where the thin line of hair started, pointing the way down to better things then back up to repeat the movements again and again. Dick's hands rested lightly on Garth's thighs, enjoying the attention, letting the sensuous feeling flow through him. He closed his eyes, the better to concentrate on what was happening. He could feel Garth's ass on him, his weight pressing down on his legs and his lover's own hard member lying on his stomach, leaking pre cum on his belly.

As the fluid hands came to rest on his hard member, gently, slowly stroking up and down its length, Garth whispered, "Rob, what do you want? Tell me."

The feeling, somehow, was almost languid. They knew that they had time and that they had no reason to hurry.

His own answer was whispered back. "I want to be inside of you, like this. Let me cum in you."

"Now? Are you ready?"

"Yesss."

Shifting, rising up enough to position himself, using just what was leaking from both of them as lube, he slowly started to lower himself on the rigid flesh. Slowly, almost too slowly, down then back up, down slightly further, and back up again, each time impaling himself deeper. His hands clutched Dick's shoulders, bracing himself. Dick's hands held his sides as if trying to direct the speed. Finally he settled all the way down, savoring the feeling, the fullness and the closeness.

Garth could hear the soft moaning and watched, fascinated, as the veins on his lover's neck and arms stood out in relief, the blood pulsing through them. "Raise your knees behind me." He leaned back against the strong muscles, his hands moving around to grasp Dick's hips and pulling himself tighter, rocking and rubbing his ass in place.

"Rob.it's all right." He saw the heightened color, the change in breathing, the slight gasping and the struggle for control and knew that control was about to be lost. "Come, I want you to."

His eyes closed, mouth slightly open trying for more air, Dick's hands clenched around Garth's wrists, his hips bucking and a moan escaping as he came endlessly for long seconds. After, he lay still, slack, his cock growing soft and starting to slide out of the warmth. He couldn't move, just lay there, feeling the last shudders and the aftershocks, letting his breathing return to normal.

Garth, not finished, was still moving slightly and Dick moved his hand to enclose him, stroking carefully but with purpose. It didn't take long.

Afterwards he lay full length on his lover, hands bracketing the somewhat sweaty face, kissing him gently..

"Rob, you're all right? It wasn't too soon?" He could feel Dick's hands stroking up and down the long muscles along his spine, caressing just as he knew he liked.

Kissing the side of Garth's neck, "No, it was good."

"How long can you stay"

"I have to be back in New York Sunday night, three days. We'll be stuck together if we don't move."

"Swim?"

"I'll help you swim underwater with me, would you like that?"

"Umm. I love you."

"I know."


2/22/03