(Not So) Sweet Sixteen

by seby

(Batman/Robin slash, also Het, R)

Extra warnings!! This is Bruce/Dick slash. But not yet. This is at least R-rated. There's some serious sexual action continuing here. And you should already know that it's Dick/Babs. A always, thanks to betabecky for a lot of things, but mostly for a truly priceless sentence she contributed. (I'll tell you which one at the end!)

Disclaimer: I don't own the boys. I just play with them.




^.^ Chapter 8 ^.^


Babs immediately realized that she tasted blood. Not hers.

"Oh my God, Dick! I'm sorry!" she gasped, pulling away and seeing the teeth marks briefly on his lower lip before they filled with blood.

Dick was too blissful to care. "Hey, it coulda been worse," he teased, dragging his tongue across the bite. He was still trying to catch his breath.

"Here, I'm the one that did that, let me kiss it and make it better," she purred, adding, "If you trust me?"

"Completely," he grinned, leaning back and opening his arms. Babs leaned forward and gently pulled his lip into her mouth, sensuously sucking the blood from the small marks. She lowered herself onto his lap again and dragged her fingers down his abdomen to grasp his still-firm cock through his trunks. Their brief release had only whetted their appetite.

"Now how could I forget to massage this very important muscle?" she smirked suggestively.

Capturing her mouth with his, he murmured, "Ummm. Yeah. And it's sooo stiff." He thrust his hips slightly as a thrill of anticipation shot up his spine. Barbara ran her fingers along the top of his trunks and he brought his hands along the inside of her thighs, pushing them further apart. He slid his hands up and around her thighs, grasping her ass and pulling her crotch flush to his groin.

"Babs. I want you," he groaned, pulling away from her mouth and looking deep into her eyes.

"I'm not sure I should, Dick. I'm 20 and you're only..."

"Sixteen today, Babs. In my culture, that makes me old enough to decide for myself. Unless you don't want to..." he added, hoping she wouldn't say no.

"Dick, I've wanted to ever since I saw your ass the first day I came here," she giggled. Looking back into his beautiful blue eyes, blazing with deep desire, she stopped worrying about "should" and "shouldn't."

It felt too right for Babs to deny, for her to draw back. She had never felt this way about anyone else.

"I want you, too." She gently stroked his face with her fingers and kissed his forehead, eyebrows, nose. She kissed his eyelids as he closed them and his lips as he opened them. She clasped the hand that was gently resting on her thigh and pulled the fingers into her mouth one at a time, watching his chest heave and his face flush, hearing his moans increase.

She slid back off his lap and stood, letting her hair tickle his chest as she leaned down to remove his trunks. Her eyes drifted back up to his, feeling a thrill as she watched him, watching her. She realized her breasts were still exposed with her top hanging like a long necklace between them. She slipped it off and tossed it on the floor. She felt him raise his buttocks as she again reached for his trunks, sliding them to his knees. He drew out one leg, and then the other, trying to control his breathing as the warm, agitated water swirled around his exposed cock. He wasn't sure how long he could last.

Dick reached to slide Babs' bikini bottoms off. Pulling her forward, he guided her hips to stop just above his. She brought her knees to straddle him on each side of the bench he sat on. Resting her arms on his shoulders, she searched his face for fear or doubt. All she saw was desire as he firmly brought her hips lower and lower over his throbbing erection. He paused for a moment when his tip brushed her entrance, desperately trying to control his need while searching her face for doubt. He was greeted with a mirror image of the burning desire Babs saw in his face.

Pulling her down, he drove into her completely, thrusting his hips up and gasping as his lust overcame him. Clutching the back of his head, Babs heard Dick utter her name breathlessly. He gripped her slim hips, pounding into her wet heat again and again, hungrily. She crushed her open lips against his as he panted down her throat. He was overwhelmed by all the new sensations - the hot water swirling between their naked, gyrating bodies, the pleasure of her kisses mixed with the pain where she bit him earlier, the smoothness of her bare breasts sliding down his slick chest. But by far the best sensation was the incredibly unique feeling of her tightness around his length, encompassing him completely in a way his hand never had.

He wanted to plunge into her with abandon, but he wasn't sure. He pulled his mouth away from hers, gasping for breath and again searching her face. "Babs," he panted. "Am I hurting you?"

She rested her forehead against his, her hair caressing his shoulders as she gave him an evil smirk. Slowly she began to bob up and down his length. "What do you think?" she growled sexily. He tenderly brushed a strand of hair away from the corner of her mouth, where it clung to her wet skin. She teasingly snapped at his fingers, lightly biting the tip of his nose, chin, and jaw line. "Who's the powder puff now?" she chuckled, before marking him, sucking the skin at the spot where his neck joined his shoulder.

Dick growled back, nearly pulling himself out before impaling her savagely. He slammed into her over and over, the incredible feeling intoxicating him, causing him to grunt louder with each thrust. Waves of pleasure were washing over him and he clenched Babs' body to his, shuddering, as he teetered on the verge of his climax. He thrust against her, hard, once more, before his body grew rigid and colors the likes he had never seen before exploded in his head.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" he shouted in ecstasy.

^.^

Alfred met Bruce in the foyer. "Welcome home, Master Bruce," he said, taking Bruce's briefcase.

"Alfred." Bruce answered gruffly. "Where's Dick?"

"He is still in the gym, sir. Barbara went to check on him quite some time ago."

"What do you mean? He should have completed his assignments by now!" Bruce tried to conceal the concern in his voice.

"Perhaps the exercises were a bit too much for the young sir," Alfred suggested quietly.

"Ridiculous! Alfred, you know I wouldn't ask more of Dick than he is capable of doing," Bruce snapped, immediately regretting the words, as he knew Alfred often exactly thought that Bruce asked too much.

"At any rate, he's been punished enough," Bruce said quickly. "I believe it's time he got ready for dinner."

"Yes sir," Alfred responded. "I shall fetch him, immediately. Do you intend on keeping our reservations?"

"Of course, Alfred. But never mind about getting Dick. You may prepare his suit. I'll go."

Bruce turned and headed toward the gym, trying to quell his anxiety. What could have happened? Surely, even with the added laps, and taking extra breaks, he should be done by now? Bruce wondered if Dick was still angry. How could he explain to Dick what he had felt when he first got the call? Bruce wasn't even sure, himself.

Dick had always been reckless, never considering consequences, Bruce reasoned. He needed to realize that there were dangers to avoid, people in his life to consider. But, then, Dick hadn't asked for those people, had he? And he was always quick to point out to Bruce he wanted to be his "own man."

Then, dammit, be more responsible! But he was just 16, Bruce thought regretfully, almost hearing Alfred repeating those words. Alfred constantly reminded Bruce that Dick was a different youth. The death of Bruce's parents had aged him, over night. The pain still drove him, daily, on his mission. Somehow, Dick had moved on, able to mourn his parents, yet still live his life. Bruce had no life. Only his mission. Is that what he wanted for Dick?

Bruce stopped. He had entered the gym and heard something strange. He stood still, listening again. He heard Dick's anguished groan, as if in pain, before his shout. "Oh. My. Fucking. God."

Bruce's heart leapt in fear. Dick must have gravely injured himself to sound like that, to use language like that in front of Barbara. Bruce cursed himself for pushing Dick too hard as he raced to where he had heard Dick's voice.

"Dick! What..." Bruce's words died as he reached the Jacuzzi. His jaw dropped open as he gaped at the two, caught in the obviously intimate moment. Dick's eyes flew open and in the moment their eyes locked, Dick saw the fear change to fury in Bruce's eyes, mixed with something else he couldn't identify. Shame washed over him as he rushed to extricate himself from Barbara at the same time she was scrambling to climb off of him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" Bruce thundered furiously. He glanced quickly at the scene, his stomach twisting sickeningly. He saw the suits scattered around the edge of the Jacuzzi. He saw Barbara, who was trying to cover herself, stay under the water, get as far away from Dick as possible, and reach the towels, all at the same time. And he saw Dick. The fear, shame, and panic that Dick couldn't quell twisted his face. Looking down at his wet, spent protege, Bruce felt his own reaction to the scene wash over him, no matter how hard he tried to quash it. Jealousy.

"NO." Bruce yelled, closing his eyes. "Richard John Grayson, you go to your room! And Barbara..." Babs cut him off.

"I'm so sorry, Bruce. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. Please forgive me. Don't blame Dick. I'm so sorry. I'll..."

Dick flushed hotly. "No it's not! We didn't do anything wrong! This was my choice and I'm old enough to make it." He felt ashamed, but was furious with Bruce treating him, yet again, like a little kid. And in front of Barbara!

"TO YOUR ROOM! NOW!" Bruce bellowed again. "Barbara, cover yourself decently and report to my study." Bruce was so sick he felt the walls were spinning. He had already been trying to rectify the scene, blaming Barbara. But to hear Dick say those words - denying guilt - admitting he chose Barbara, chose to... to have... sex... with Barbara. He couldn't bear to look at them any longer. But he couldn't bring himself to step any closer to them, to retrieve their towels. His feet were rooted to the spot.

Dick slowly stood, walking toward the steps. As he turned and his glistening chest rose from the water, Bruce saw the deepening bruise from the hickey on his neck. He couldn't bear to see any more. He whirled around and fled from the gym.



To be continued...